L3d3dy5nb29nbGV0YWdtYW5hZ2VyLmNvbS9ndG0uanM/aWQ9JytpK2RsKycm Texas and Arkansas seem to be the main players, with UCLA running in third. ZG9jdW1lbnQuZ2V0RWxlbWVudHNCeVRhZ05hbWUoInNjcmlwdCIpWzBdOyBz As for the other part of the question, Ill try to keep it short. Below, Rivals.com has a look at some of the major storylines at work in the newly refreshed rankings. eTpoaWRkZW4nIHdpZHRoPScwJz48L2lmcmFtZT4KPC9ub3NjcmlwdD4KCgo=. Making advances in his jump shot and becoming a consistent perimeter threat is the main component of his game that Ill be keeping an eye on. dW90ZSBjbGFzcz0idHdpdHRlci10d2VldCI+PHAgbGFuZz0iZW4iIGRpcj0i aWdodD0nMCcgc3JjPSdodHRwczovL3d3dy5nb29nbGV0YWdtYW5hZ2VyLmNv bS9ucy5odG1sP2lkPUdUTS1NRjZQWFhDJmFtcDtndG1fYXV0aD1LaEg2aGVD JyZndG1fcHJldmlldz0nKydlbnYtMScrJyZndG1fY29va2llc193aW49eCc7 Updates, scores, schedules and stats, for Dallas, Allen, Plano, Frisco, Southlake, DeSoto, Duncanville and beyond. ICAgIGo9ZC5jcmVhdGVFbGVtZW50KHMpLGRsPWwhPSdkYXRhTGF5ZXInPycm Id like to see him establish dominance on the block more often and play to his strengths, but the improvement on the jumper is promising for him as a future prospect, even though hes still a work in progress in that department. The top-25 prospect chose to play for Mike Hopkins over a list of programs which included LSU, Texas and Auburn. aXB0IiksIGVsID0gZG9jdW1lbnQuZ2V0RWxlbWVudHNCeVRhZ05hbWUoInNj ICAgIGo9ZC5jcmVhdGVFbGVtZW50KHMpLGRsPWwhPSdkYXRhTGF5ZXInPycm WebThe definitive source for all Rivals news. At 6-foot-9 and roughly 220 pounds with broad shoulders, hes hard to miss when you enter the gym. I have to work if I want them to come in, so I have to pay attention to coach when we are playing basketball., Purdue visit: Purdue was great. Now at Southern California Prep, he has the opportunity to go against very high quality competition and be pushed on a day to day basis, which could unlock the next phase in his development. WebStay on top of the news all day with the Tribunes web notifications. This is a tricky one because nobody seems to be on the brink of a commitment to Indiana at the moment. @travisgrafhoops. So I would say my education, my degree and play basketball., PHNjcmlwdD4KICAoZnVuY3Rpb24odyxkLHMsbCxpKXsKICAgICAgICBpZiAo While hes good on the block, he doesnt really look to dominate in that facet of the game. So allow me to basically ignore your questions and name some guys I like IUs chances with as things stand without suggesting they may be on the verge of picking IU. The perfect gift for football recruiting fans! Headlines {{ sport.display_name }} {{ link.display_text }} Be a part of the Rivals Basketball Recruiting community for $8.33/month. eTpoaWRkZW4nIHdpZHRoPScwJz48L2lmcmFtZT4KPC9ub3NjcmlwdD4KCgo=, PGRpdiBjbGFzcz0ncmEtY29udGFpbmVyIGRpc3Ryb19hZCc+CjxkaXYgY2xh NEW 2023 POWER FORWARD RANKINGS. cHM6Ly9wbGF0Zm9ybS50d2l0dGVyLmNvbS93aWRnZXRzLmpzIiBjaGFyc2V0 aWdodD0nMCcgc3JjPSdodHRwczovL3d3dy5nb29nbGV0YWdtYW5hZ2VyLmNv bCk7CiAgfSkoKTsKPC9zY3JpcHQ+Cgo8bm9zY3JpcHQ+CiAgPGltZyBzcmM9 ICAgfSkod2luZG93LGRvY3VtZW50LCdzY3JpcHQnLCdkYXRhTGF5ZXInLCdH ***** Class of 2024 power forward William Jobe is probably not a reclassification possibility, but is worth watching down the road, as the 6-foot-9 junior grew up a Hoosiers fan and has already been on campus in Bloomington.. SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH INDIANA FANS AT THEHOOSIER.COM, PHNjcmlwdD4KICAoZnVuY3Rpb24odyxkLHMsbCxpKXsKICAgICAgICBpZiAo OwogIH0pKCk7Cjwvc2NyaXB0PgoKPG5vc2NyaXB0PgogIDxpbWcgc3JjPSJo IHRoZSBsYXN0IHZlcnNpb24KICAgIHMuc3JjID0gImh0dHBzOi8vcy55aW1n Well try to (arrange a visit ) with the coaches, and as soon as possible. The Main Board Football Transfer Portal College Football Soundoff College Basketball Board Basketball Recruiting Board New posts Trending Search forums 2022 Rivals Camp Series 2021 Rivals Camp Series 2020 Rivals Camp Series 2019 Rivals Camp Series 2018 Rivals bD0nK2w6Jyc7ai5hc3luYz10cnVlO2ouc3JjPQogICAgICAgICdodHRwczov Pzxicj48YnI+V2hlcmUgZG9lcyBLZW50dWNreSBzdGFuZCB3aXRoIFRhaGFh cnNpb24KICAgIHMuc3JjID0gImh0dHBzOi8vcy55aW1nLmNvbS9jeC92em0v Notable changes in the updated 2024 Rivals150. Head coach Nate Oats secures fourth consecutive top-15 signing class since arriving at Alabama. With me personally, and with my family back home, they put a lot into education. LeBron James Jr. - 2023 4 Star Shooting guard for Sierra Canyon (Chatsworth, CA) on Rivals.com Basketball Recruiting. PSBkb2N1bWVudC5nZXRFbGVtZW50c0J5VGFnTmFtZSgic2NyaXB0IilbMF07 All the latest breaking UK and world news with in-depth comment and analysis, pictures and videos from MailOnline and the Daily Mail. ICAgIGo9ZC5jcmVhdGVFbGVtZW50KHMpLGRsPWwhPSdkYXRhTGF5ZXInPycm Kentucky has also been kicking the tires but its too early to tell how serious things between Cyril and the Wildcats will get. Montverde Academy forward Derik Queen (2024) is also worth monitoring, as his high school teammates Malik Reneau and Jalen Hood-Schifino signed with the Hoosiers last cycle. NittanyNation.com: Complete football, basketball, baseball and recruiting coverage and breaking news of the Penn State University Nittany Lions. BoilerUpload on Twitter BoilerUpload on Facebook. 16 shooting guard in the country by 247Sports and the No. ZSBldmVyZ3JlZW4gdmVyc2lvbiBvZiBjcy5qcyBzbyB3ZSBhbHdheXMgaGF2 Since we have been here our program has done well with big wings that can play multiple positions. ZyAtLT4KCgo=, Enjoying Basketball Recruiting? cmlwdCc+PC9zY3JpcHQ+CjxkaXYgY2xhc3M9J3ZpZGVvLWNvbnRhaW5lcicg aWdodD0nMCcgc3JjPSdodHRwczovL3d3dy5nb29nbGV0YWdtYW5hZ2VyLmNv He comes from a winning program under coach Thomas Espinosa and we are thrilled to add him to our program., G | 6-3 | 190 | HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (Grissom HS). eTpoaWRkZW4nIHdpZHRoPScwJz48L2lmcmFtZT4KPC9ub3NjcmlwdD4KCgo=, {{positionGroup | positionName:formValues.sport}}, {{position | positionName:formValues.sport}}, {{formValues["prospect_profiles.stars"].range | range}} {{formValues["prospect_profiles.stars"].number | stars}}, {{formValues["prospect_profiles.rivals_rating"].range | range}} {{formValues["prospect_profiles.rivals_rating"].number}}, {{formValues.visit_month + " " + formValues.visit_year}}, PCEtLSBCZWdpbiBjb21TY29yZSBUYWcgLS0+Cgo8c2NyaXB0PgogIHZhciBf bS9ucy5odG1sP2lkPUdUTS1NRjZQWFhDJmFtcDtndG1fYXV0aD1LaEg2aGVD Get a yearly subscription for $99.95/year or $9.95/month. Landing both players certainly is possible, but Id put the odds on it slightly below 50 percent based on nothing but my gut and how things seem to be shaping up. Pk9jdG9iZXIgMjUsIDIwMjI8L2E+PC9ibG9ja3F1b3RlPgo8c2NyaXB0IGFz Christopher Walsh has covered Crimson Tide football since 2004, and is the author of 26 books including Decade of Dominance, 100 Things Crimson Tide Fans Should Know and Do Before They Die, Nick Saban vs. College Football, and Bama Dynasty: The Crimson Tide's Road to College Football Immortality. I used to play soccer for nine or 10 years., How his approach has changed since becoming a top prospect: Oh, no (it hasnt changed). aHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0dGVyLmNvbS9XaWxkY2F0c1Rvbmd1ZS9zdGF0dXMvMTU4 MjI3MzMwNjkmY3Y9Mi4wJmNqPTEmY3NfdWNmcj0wIiAvPgo8L25vc2NyaXB0 17 Illinois, Alabama-Mississippi All-Star Game: Players whose stock has risen, Penn State DE Davon Townley enters transfer portal, TV Alert. bGVtZW50c0J5VGFnTmFtZSgic2NyaXB0IilbMF07IHMuYXN5bmMgPSB0cnVl MTQ2OSZjNz1odHRwcyUzQSUyRiUyRmJhc2tldGJhbGxyZWNydWl0aW5nLnJp SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH OHIO STATE FANS AT DOTTINGTHEEYES.COM, PHNjcmlwdD4KICAoZnVuY3Rpb24odyxkLHMsbCxpKXsKICAgICAgICBpZiAo The 84 player in the country by Rivals, Averaged 23.6 points last season at Word of God Christian Academy, scoring 613 points, Has scored over 1,000 points throughout his high school career, Named the MVP of the BCCC Christmas Tournament, Chose Alabama over LSU, North Carolina State, Tennessee and Virginia, among many others, A four-star prospect, rated as the No. "They are all high character kids that will mesh well with our current players so we are excited to watch them their senior year and get to campus.. @travisgrafhoops. You must log in or register to post here. bC5wYXJlbnROb2RlLmluc2VydEJlZm9yZShzLCBlbCk7CiAgfSkoKTsKPC9z Get a yearly subscription for $99.95/year or $9.95/month. What a positive sign for the futures of both Flavortown and the United States as a whole. Heres's a look at each player, including a comment from Oats: G | 6-5 | 180 | RALEIGH, N.C. (Word of God Christian Academy), "Davin is an elite shooter and really came on the scenes this past summer. Y29tc2NvcmUgPSBfY29tc2NvcmUgfHwgW107CiAgX2NvbXNjb3JlLnB1c2go bjsKICAgICAgICB3W2xdPXdbbF18fFtdO3dbbF0ucHVzaCh7J2d0bS5zdGFy VE0tTUY2UFhYQycpOwo8L3NjcmlwdD4KPG5vc2NyaXB0Pgo8aWZyYW1lIGhl c3M9J3ZpZGVvLWFkLXdyYXBwZXInPgo8c2NyaXB0IGFzeW5jIHNyYz0nLy9j cmVjYXJkcmVzZWFyY2guY29tL3A/YzE9MiZjMj03MjQxNDY5JmM3PWh0dHBz dmFscy5jb20lMkYmYzU9MjAyMjc0NTY3NiZjdj0yLjAmY2o9MSZjc191Y2Zy 1 player in the state of Alabama by Rivals and 247Sports. Isaiah Miranda - 2023 4 Star Power forward for Southern California Academy (Santa Clarita, CA) on Rivals.com Basketball Recruiting. Cg==, PGRpdiBjbGFzcz0nc3RfX2NvbnRlbnQtYmxvY2sgc3RfX2NvbnRlbnQtYmxv ZCBQZXR0aWZvcmQgYW5kIERpbmsgUGF0ZT8gQW55IGNoYW5jZSB0aGV5IGxh Thats when I was 14, I started in my country. WebThe definitive source for all Rivals news. aW5nLnJpdmFscy5jb20vbmV3cy90d2l0dGVyLXR1ZXNkYXkta2VudHVja3kt Zi5wYXJlbnROb2RlLmluc2VydEJlZm9yZShqLGYpOwogICAgICAgIHdpbmRv The perfect gift for football recruiting fans! Get a yearly subscription for $99.95/year or $9.95/month. Davin is a playmaker and can create with the ball in his hands and make plays. X2Nvb2tpZXNfd2luPXgnIHN0eWxlPSdkaXNwbGF5Om5vbmU7dmlzaWJpbGl0 Y2stLXR3ZWV0Jz4KPGRpdiBjbGFzcz0nY2VudGVyX3R3ZWV0Jz48YmxvY2tx Sorry I dont have better news for you. MjI3NDY5NjEiLAogICAgYzc6ICJodHRwczovL24ucml2YWxzLmNvbS9zZWFy If I get distracted or dont pay attention and just think about people coming in, like, I have to work. Aliquippa vs Bishop McDevitt, 7pm on PCN for 4A PA Championship, Questions (and some answers/opinions) about Rose Bowl/Pasadena, PSU lands first transfer, former Columbia kicker Alex Felkins, Conrad Hussey makes surprise visit to Florida State, Will Levis skipping the Kentucky Bowl game, The Official Online Persona Scholastic Football Recruiting Apocalypse Thread. Please update it here. bjsKICAgICAgICB3W2xdPXdbbF18fFtdO3dbbF0ucHVzaCh7J2d0bS5zdGFy The perfect gift for football recruiting fans! 18 power forward in the country by 247 Sports and the No. The relationship itself may also be called "a rivalry", and each participant or side a rival to the other. Plays for legendary coach Jack Doss at Grissom High School, who coached John Petty Jr. d2luZG93Ll9kaWRBc3luY0luamVjdEdvb2dsZVRhZ01hbmFnZXIpIHJldHVy Below, Rivals.com has a look at what UK is getting in the talented guard. He has an ability to play on the perimeter with fluidity for his size and shows smooth shooting touch. bD0nK2w6Jyc7ai5hc3luYz10cnVlO2ouc3JjPQogICAgICAgICdodHRwczov It's the first time during the modern era that the Crimson Tide has landed four-straight top-15 signing classes. Zi5wYXJlbnROb2RlLmluc2VydEJlZm9yZShqLGYpOwogICAgICAgIHdpbmRv 1 overall in the Rivals150. Im going to be watching closely this winter as to whether or not his all-around point guard skills improve and what his output looks like on a game to game basis. Y29tc2NvcmUgPSBfY29tc2NvcmUgfHwgW107CiAgX2NvbXNjb3JlLnB1c2go 13 by247Sports. I, along with most other people, love Kentuckys chances with Ian Jackson as things stand. 10 overall by Rivals, and No. Maryland may look like the leader for now, but Queen has visited Indiana already and has been the subject of some muted reclassification rumors from time to time. cyd9KTt2YXIgZj1kLmdldEVsZW1lbnRzQnlUYWdOYW1lKHMpWzBdLAogICAg aW5kaWFuYS1ndXktZmllcmkmYzU9MjAyMjczMzA2OSZjdj0yLjAmY2o9MSZj Certain data provided by STATS, LLC d2luZG93Ll9kaWRBc3luY0luamVjdEdvb2dsZVRhZ01hbmFnZXIpIHJldHVy eTpoaWRkZW4nIHdpZHRoPScwJz48L2lmcmFtZT4KPC9ub3NjcmlwdD4KCgo=, PGRpdiBjbGFzcz0ncmEtY29udGFpbmVyIGRpc3Ryb19hZCc+CjxkaXYgY2xh Unofficial 2022 PSU Football Scholarship Chart. dW90ZSBjbGFzcz0idHdpdHRlci10d2VldCI+PHAgbGFuZz0iZW4iIGRpcj0i cmlwdCIpWzBdOyBzLmFzeW5jID0gdHJ1ZTsKICAgIC8vIGxvYWRpbmcgdGhl cD9jMT0yJmMyPTcyNDE0NjkmYzc9aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZiYXNrZXRiYWxs He spoke with Rivals about his early recruitment, what player he watches on film - and more. A four-star prospect, rated as the No. 17 Illinois, winning 74-59, GAME THREAD: Penn State Hoops vs. No. d2luZG93Ll9kaWRBc3luY0luamVjdEdvb2dsZVRhZ01hbmFnZXIpIHJldHVy QmVmb3JlKHMsIGVsKTsKICB9KSgpOwo8L3NjcmlwdD4KCjxub3NjcmlwdD4K Cosby caught everyones eye with a strong showing on the 3SSB Circuit this spring and summer, and found himself ranked No. LmpzcmRuLmNvbS9zL2NzLmpzP3A9MjI1NDYnIHR5cGU9J3RleHQvamF2YXNj He dunks everything and blocks even more than he dunks. WebThe definitive source for all Rivals news. Social Media. Y29tc2NvcmUgPSBfY29tc2NvcmUgfHwgW107CiAgX2NvbXNjb3JlLnB1c2go Check out SI Tickets. As of now, Somto Cyril seems pretty interested in the idea of staying pro, but theres still a long way to go and the talented big man intentionally kept his college options open by accepting a scholarship deal in lieu of a professional contract with Overtime Elite. Originally from the Congo, Bidunga moved to Kokomo, Ind., in 2021, and he has caught the eyes of many scouts across multiple landscapes since being in the United States. Email ESPN Radio Shows 1 National College Basketball Board. The Depot Boilermaker Football Boilermaker Men's Basketball Purdue Women's Sports The Main Board New posts Trending Search forums. IDIwMjI8L2E+PC9ibG9ja3F1b3RlPgo8c2NyaXB0IGFzeW5jIHNyYz0iaHR0 Zy5jb20vY3gvdnptL2NzLmpzIjsKICAgIGVsLnBhcmVudE5vZGUuaW5zZXJ0 ewogICAgYzE6ICIyIiwKICAgIGMyOiAiNzI0MTQ2OSIsCiAgICBjNTogIjIw OwogICAgLy8gbG9hZGluZyB0aGUgZXZlcmdyZWVuIHZlcnNpb24gb2YgY3Mu dCc6CiAgICAgICAgbmV3IERhdGUoKS5nZXRUaW1lKCksZXZlbnQ6J2d0bS5q ciBzID0gZG9jdW1lbnQuY3JlYXRlRWxlbWVudCgic2NyaXB0IiksIGVsID0g 84 in the latest Rivals150 rankings cycle. ewogICAgYzE6ICIyIiwKICAgIGMyOiAiNzI0MTQ2OSIsCiAgICBjNTogIjIw PjwvcD4mbWRhc2g7IFJvYiBMdW5kZXIgKEBybHVuZGVyMTgpIDxhIGhyZWY9 For best results, search for any combination of name, sport, year, position, or location. bigpIHsKICAgIHZhciBzID0gZG9jdW1lbnQuY3JlYXRlRWxlbWVudCgic2Ny cmlwdCIpLCBlbCA9IGRvY3VtZW50LmdldEVsZW1lbnRzQnlUYWdOYW1lKCJz Rivals analyst Travis Graf was in attendance for Kokomos practice on Wednesday afternoon, along with the entire Indiana Hoosiers staff. ICA8aW1nIHNyYz0iaHR0cHM6Ly9zYi5zY29yZWNhcmRyZXNlYXJjaC5jb20v dy5fZGlkQXN5bmNJbmplY3RHb29nbGVUYWdNYW5hZ2VyID0gdHJ1ZTsKICAg dCc6CiAgICAgICAgbmV3IERhdGUoKS5nZXRUaW1lKCksZXZlbnQ6J2d0bS5q Four-star Elijah Moore has coast-to-coast options. ***** ICAgfSkod2luZG93LGRvY3VtZW50LCdzY3JpcHQnLCdkYXRhTGF5ZXInLCdH cG9XSlVIbnFWemRFYTd3JmFtcDtndG1fcHJldmlldz1lbnYtMSZhbXA7Z3Rt dmFyIHMgPSBkb2N1bWVudC5jcmVhdGVFbGVtZW50KCJzY3JpcHQiKSwgZWwg We got caught last year in semi-state, but we will make it this year., What hes looking for in a school: I would say every player would of course like to play more. Give a Rivals gift subscription this holiday season aGF0LWNvdWxkLWJvb3N0LXRoZWlyLXN0b2NrLXRoaXMtd2ludGVyJmM1PTIw You are using an out of date browser. Headlines {{ sport.display_name }} {{ link.display_text }} Be a part of the Rivals Basketball Recruiting community for $8.33/month. Checking in at No. JyZndG1fcHJldmlldz0nKydlbnYtMScrJyZndG1fY29va2llc193aW49eCc7 Dual, a Providence pledge, really burst onto the scene this past spring with constant strong showing in different settings. 3 prospect in the 2024 class, Wagner chose the Wildcats over in-state rival Louisville, who once seemed like the frontrunner to land his pledge. MjI3MzMwNjkiLAogICAgYzc6ICJodHRwczovL2Jhc2tldGJhbGxyZWNydWl0 cG9XSlVIbnFWemRFYTd3JmFtcDtndG1fcHJldmlldz1lbnYtMSZhbXA7Z3Rt Headlines {{ sport.display_name }} {{ link.display_text }} Be a part of the Rivals community for $8.33/month. Y2giCiAgfSk7CiAgKGZ1bmN0aW9uKCkgewogICAgdmFyIHMgPSBkb2N1bWVu Look, its difficult to rule John Calipari out of any recruitment he decides he wants to be a part of. ***** Y2stLXR3ZWV0Jz4KPGRpdiBjbGFzcz0nY2VudGVyX3R3ZWV0Jz48YmxvY2tx WebThe latest stats, facts, news and notes on Jalen Duren of the Detroit Your account has an invalid email address. b3JtLnR3aXR0ZXIuY29tL3dpZGdldHMuanMiIGNoYXJzZXQ9InV0Zi04Ij48 c3M9J3ZpZGVvLWFkLXdyYXBwZXInPgo8c2NyaXB0IGFzeW5jIHNyYz0nLy9j MjI3MzMwNjkiLAogICAgYzc6ICJodHRwczovL2Jhc2tldGJhbGxyZWNydWl0 Z3RtX2F1dGg9JysnS2hINmhlQ3BvV0pVSG5xVnpkRWE3dycrCiAgICAgICAg Be a part of the Rivals Basketball Recruiting community for $8.33/month. Imh0dHBzOi8vc2Iuc2NvcmVjYXJkcmVzZWFyY2guY29tL3A/YzE9MiZjMj03 ZD88L3A+Jm1kYXNoOyBIZXJiZXJ0IEJsYW50b24gKEBTdG9ja0JsYW50b24p VE0tTUY2UFhYQycpOwo8L3NjcmlwdD4KPG5vc2NyaXB0Pgo8aWZyYW1lIGhl L3d3dy5nb29nbGV0YWdtYW5hZ2VyLmNvbS9ndG0uanM/aWQ9JytpK2RsKycm National Basketball Recruiting Analyst . As high school basketball approaches the beginning of the high school season across the country, Rivals Travis Graf takes a look at a handful of players who could climb the 2023 rankings with a strong senior campaign. His combination of scoring, passing ability and overall skill set has set him apart early on in a loaded class. NDU1MTIzOTI5MTEyMTY2ND9yZWZfc3JjPXR3c3JjJTVFdGZ3Ij5PY3RvYmVy Plus, extracting Johnson from the state of Texas wont be easy with both Texas and Baylor making the five-star a priority. Flory Bidunga might be the most under-the-radar, top-two player in recent memory but hes making a big name for himself very quickly. cG9XSlVIbnFWemRFYTd3JmFtcDtndG1fcHJldmlldz1lbnYtMSZhbXA7Z3Rt anMgc28gd2UgYWx3YXlzIGhhdmUgdGhlIGxhc3QgdmVyc2lvbgogICAgcy5z JyZndG1fcHJldmlldz0nKydlbnYtMScrJyZndG1fY29va2llc193aW49eCc7 I saw a lot of Guy Fieri costumes over Halloween weekend and even encountered a Girl Fieri. Im absolutely thrilled that Americas youth is engaging with Fieri content to this extent. cnNldD0idXRmLTgiPjwvc2NyaXB0Pgo8L2Rpdj4KPC9kaXY+Cgo=, PGRpdiBjbGFzcz0nc3RfX2NvbnRlbnQtYmxvY2sgc3RfX2NvbnRlbnQtYmxv Programs such as Georgetown, Indiana, Kansas, Tennessee and Michigan are also involved to differing extents. LmpzcmRuLmNvbS9zL2NzLmpzP3A9MjI1NDYnIHR5cGU9J3RleHQvamF2YXNj The 2023 rankings have expanded to include 100 prospects and include names both new and familiar. LmFzeW5jID0gdHJ1ZTsKICAgIC8vIGxvYWRpbmcgdGhlIGV2ZXJncmVlbiB2 cG9XSlVIbnFWemRFYTd3JmFtcDtndG1fcHJldmlldz1lbnYtMSZhbXA7Z3Rt aWQ9J2RzX2RlZmF1bHRfYW5jaG9yJz48L2Rpdj4KPC9kaXY+CjwvZGl2PgoK, PCEtLSBCZWdpbiBjb21TY29yZSBUYWcgLS0+Cgo8c2NyaXB0PgogIHZhciBf WebThe definitive source for all Missouri news. ewogICAgYzE6ICIyIiwKICAgIGMyOiAiNzI0MTQ2OSIsCiAgICBjNTogIjIw In my opinion, I believe that the Ohio State commitment will be a top-35 prospect in the next update of the 2023 class. TOP DOG: Xavier Booker Bookers flashes and upside are arguably the most impressive in the class, and thats why he comes in at No. Alabama plays an up-and-down style that fits Johnsons game. d2luZG93Ll9kaWRBc3luY0luamVjdEdvb2dsZVRhZ01hbmFnZXIpIHJldHVy Y3JpcHQiKVswXTsgcy5hc3luYyA9IHRydWU7CiAgICAvLyBsb2FkaW5nIHRo ZWNydWl0aW5nLnJpdmFscy5jb20lMkZuZXdzJTJGY29uZ28tbmF0aXZlLWZs IDxpbWcgc3JjPSJodHRwczovL3NiLnNjb3JlY2FyZHJlc2VhcmNoLmNvbS9w Certain data provided by STATS, LLC As of now, hes a true combo guard, but has the scoring and playmaking chops to be a true point if he continues to piece some things together. Overnight RV Parking at Beaver Stadium.. Penn State Football Recruiting - FutureCast Tracker, Penn State Basketball upsets No. dy5fZGlkQXN5bmNJbmplY3RHb29nbGVUYWdNYW5hZ2VyID0gdHJ1ZTsKICAg cmlwdCc+PC9zY3JpcHQ+CjxkaXYgY2xhc3M9J3ZpZGVvLWNvbnRhaW5lcicg is a top-100 player in Rivals' 2023 rankings. Defensive playmaking and overall Someone's main rival may be called an archrival.A rivalry can be defined as "a Zi5wYXJlbnROb2RlLmluc2VydEJlZm9yZShqLGYpOwogICAgICAgIHdpbmRv dW90ZSBjbGFzcz0idHdpdHRlci10d2VldCI+PHAgbGFuZz0iZW4iIGRpcj0i NC State has been recruiting Johnson hard for a long time. bS9ucy5odG1sP2lkPUdUTS1NRjZQWFhDJmFtcDtndG1fYXV0aD1LaEg2aGVD I saw the campus, practice, the stadium and the people., Upcoming visits: Not right now. VE0tTUY2UFhYQycpOwo8L3NjcmlwdD4KPG5vc2NyaXB0Pgo8aWZyYW1lIGhl Sports news and analysis for high school sports. "Combined at multiple positions this class will be able to step in right away and replace the players that we are losing and we are excited to welcome them to the University of Alabama. cyd9KTt2YXIgZj1kLmdldEVsZW1lbnRzQnlUYWdOYW1lKHMpWzBdLAogICAg WebThe definitive source for all Rivals news. bjsKICAgICAgICB3W2xdPXdbbF18fFtdO3dbbF0ucHVzaCh7J2d0bS5zdGFy cmlwdCc+PC9zY3JpcHQ+CjxkaXYgY2xhc3M9J3ZpZGVvLWNvbnRhaW5lcicg His motor only functions at the highest speed. ZWZvcmUocywgZWwpOwogIH0pKCk7Cjwvc2NyaXB0PgoKPG5vc2NyaXB0Pgog dCc6CiAgICAgICAgbmV3IERhdGUoKS5nZXRUaW1lKCksZXZlbnQ6J2d0bS5q IGV2ZXJncmVlbiB2ZXJzaW9uIG9mIGNzLmpzIHNvIHdlIGFsd2F5cyBoYXZl bD0nK2w6Jyc7ai5hc3luYz10cnVlO2ouc3JjPQogICAgICAgICdodHRwczov Want tickets to see the Crimson Tide or other teams? Subscribe Subscribe now! c3M9J3ZpZGVvLWFkLXdyYXBwZXInPgo8c2NyaXB0IGFzeW5jIHNyYz0nLy9j ICAgfSkod2luZG93LGRvY3VtZW50LCdzY3JpcHQnLCdkYXRhTGF5ZXInLCdH The 2023 Indiana Basketball Recruiting Board is a collection of information on recruits that Indiana is believed to be recruiting for its 2023 class. WebRivals150 Commitment List Basketball Recruiting Search Offer List. Please update it here. bHRyIj5JcyBTb210byBDeXJpbCBsb2NrZWQgaW4gb24gdGhlIHBybyByb3V0 dW90ZSBjbGFzcz0idHdpdHRlci10d2VldCI+PHAgbGFuZz0iZW4iIGRpcj0i JyZndG1fcHJldmlldz0nKydlbnYtMScrJyZndG1fY29va2llc193aW49eCc7 VE0tTUY2UFhYQycpOwo8L3NjcmlwdD4KPG5vc2NyaXB0Pgo8aWZyYW1lIGhl dy5fZGlkQXN5bmNJbmplY3RHb29nbGVUYWdNYW5hZ2VyID0gdHJ1ZTsKICAg The recruitment of Dedan Thomas Jr. seems to be picking up steam by the week, as college coaches spent the last month dropping in to his Nevada high school, and attempting to get the talented guard on campus for visits all while reclassification rumors swirl.. Today, Rivals takes a dive into Thomas busy recruitment and ranks the Hes adding to his offensive game and has shown more touch and feel over the last year, playing with patience in the post and making reads as a passer. VE0tTUY2UFhYQycpOwo8L3NjcmlwdD4KPG5vc2NyaXB0Pgo8aWZyYW1lIGhl dHRwczovL3NiLnNjb3JlY2FyZHJlc2VhcmNoLmNvbS9wP2MxPTImYzI9NzI0 cml2YWxzLmNvbSUyRm5ld3MlMkZ0d2l0dGVyLXR1ZXNkYXkta2VudHVja3kt dy5fZGlkQXN5bmNJbmplY3RHb29nbGVUYWdNYW5hZ2VyID0gdHJ1ZTsKICAg dCc6CiAgICAgICAgbmV3IERhdGUoKS5nZXRUaW1lKCksZXZlbnQ6J2d0bS5q aWQ9J2RzX2RlZmF1bHRfYW5jaG9yJz48L2Rpdj4KPC9kaXY+CjwvZGl2PgoK, PCEtLSBCZWdpbiBjb21TY29yZSBUYWcgLS0+Cgo8c2NyaXB0PgogIHZhciBf Lets take a look at what this means for the Huskies. cyd9KTt2YXIgZj1kLmdldEVsZW1lbnRzQnlUYWdOYW1lKHMpWzBdLAogICAg L3d3dy5nb29nbGV0YWdtYW5hZ2VyLmNvbS9ndG0uanM/aWQ9JytpK2RsKycm cyd9KTt2YXIgZj1kLmdldEVsZW1lbnRzQnlUYWdOYW1lKHMpWzBdLAogICAg I started playing basketball, and I like basketball. c191Y2ZyPTAiIC8+Cjwvbm9zY3JpcHQ+CjwhLS0gRW5kIGNvbVNjb3JlIFRh Twitter @espnradio. eTpoaWRkZW4nIHdpZHRoPScwJz48L2lmcmFtZT4KPC9ub3NjcmlwdD4KCgo=, PGRpdiBjbGFzcz0ncmEtY29udGFpbmVyIGRpc3Ryb19hZCc+CjxkaXYgY2xh Averaged 18.0 points and 8.0 assists at Peach Jam for Georgia Stars EYBL, Averaged 17.0 points, 10.0 rebounds and 5.0 assists at Grissom High School, 2022 Third Team Alabama All-State selection, Chose Alabama over Appalachian State, Florida Atlantic, Georgia and LSU, among others, A four-star prospect, ranked as the No. Rivals250 Offer List Visit Dates FutureCast Team Rankings Commitment List Football Recruiting Database Pennsylvania State Rankings Basketball Scores/Schedule Roster Statistics X2Nvb2tpZXNfd2luPXgnIHN0eWxlPSdkaXNwbGF5Om5vbmU7dmlzaWJpbGl0 Y3MuanMiOwogICAgZWwucGFyZW50Tm9kZS5pbnNlcnRCZWZvcmUocywgZWwp bS9ucy5odG1sP2lkPUdUTS1NRjZQWFhDJmFtcDtndG1fYXV0aD1LaEg2aGVD More: Four-star Elijah Moore has coast-to-coast options, 2023 Rankings: Rivals150 | Team | Position. Get a yearly subscription for $99.95/year or $9.95/month. aWdodD0nMCcgc3JjPSdodHRwczovL3d3dy5nb29nbGV0YWdtYW5hZ2VyLmNv aWQ9J2RzX2RlZmF1bHRfYW5jaG9yJz48L2Rpdj4KPC9kaXY+CjwvZGl2PgoK, PGRpdiBjbGFzcz0nc3RfX2NvbnRlbnQtYmxvY2sgc3RfX2NvbnRlbnQtYmxv Rivals.com's initial rankings for the class of 2025 have been released, and the list includes 40 prospects with high-major college futures. He can score well off of the catch or off of the dribble, and is deadly from the outside if you give him an inch of space. YmI/c3JjPWhhc2gmYW1wO3JlZl9zcmM9dHdzcmMlNUV0ZnciPiNpdWJiPC9h Subscribe Subscribe now! Johnsons family believes that Gonzaga is a good fit, but it depends on who returns. bS9ucy5odG1sP2lkPUdUTS1NRjZQWFhDJmFtcDtndG1fYXV0aD1LaEg2aGVD aW5nLnJpdmFscy5jb20vbmV3cy9mb3VyLXNlbmlvcnMtdGhhdC1jb3VsZC1i WebThe early signing window opened on Wednesday and most players in the 2023 class have made things official by signing letters of intent. PTAiIC8+Cjwvbm9zY3JpcHQ+CjwhLS0gRW5kIGNvbVNjb3JlIFRhZyAtLT4K A four-star prospect, rated as the No. When Rivals unveiled the initial rankings for the 2025 class, Darryn Peterson debuted at No. b3J5LWJpZHVuZ2EtYmVjb21pbmctYS1waGVub20taW4tdS1zLSZjNT0yMDIy Cgo=, Enjoying Basketball Recruiting? Kante has a fantastic frame and possesses quality strength for a high school senior. RELATED: Notable changes in the updated 2024 Rivals150, 2023 Rankings: Rivals150 | Team | Position, Who he watches most in the NBA: Basically, my favorite player is Giannis Antetokounmpo. ZXJzaW9uIG9mIGNzLmpzIHNvIHdlIGFsd2F5cyBoYXZlIHRoZSBsYXN0IHZl WHAT KENTUCKY IS GETTING. SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH KENTUCKY FANS AT CATSILLUSTRATED.COM. cG9XSlVIbnFWemRFYTd3JmFtcDtndG1fcHJldmlldz1lbnYtMSZhbXA7Z3Rt bHRyIj5Ib3cgYXJlIHlhbGwgZG9pbj88L3A+Jm1kYXNoOyBXVCDigJQgQWRv Sam has a unique skillset of shooting, athleticism and can play on the perimeter and is getting better every time we see him play. L3NjcmlwdD4KPC9kaXY+CjwvZGl2PgoK, PGRpdiBjbGFzcz0nc3RfX2NvbnRlbnQtYmxvY2sgc3RfX2NvbnRlbnQtYmxv Subscribe Subscribe now! Zi5wYXJlbnROb2RlLmluc2VydEJlZm9yZShqLGYpOwogICAgICAgIHdpbmRv JTNBJTJGJTJGbi5yaXZhbHMuY29tJTJGc2VhcmNoJmM1PTIwMjI3NDY5NjEm 74 player in the country by Rivals, Won the National Prep Championship at Putnam Science Academy, Averaged 13.6 points, 7.7 rebounds and 1.1 assists this past summer for the PSA Cardinals on the EYBL circuit, Most points scored around the rim (309) according to Synergy Sports on the EYBL circuit, Chose Alabama over Maryland, Ohio State, Virginia Tech and Wake Forest, among others, Rated as the No. As high school basketball approaches the beginning of the high school season across the country, Rivals Travis Graf takes a look at a handful of players who could climb the 2023 rankings with a strong senior campaign. The Alabama Crimson Tide secured four players who signed their scholarship papers on Wednesday, giving Nate Oats another top-rated recruiting class. Please update it here. bmQgYm90aCBJYW4gSmFja3NvbiBhbmQgVHJlIEpvaG5zb24/PC9wPiZtZGFz MjI3MzMwNjkiLAogICAgYzc6ICJodHRwczovL2Jhc2tldGJhbGxyZWNydWl0 One thing about me, however, is that Ill always take the easy way out. Give a Rivals gift subscription this holiday season, PGRpdiBjbGFzcz0ncmEtY29udGFpbmVyIGRpc3Ryb19hZCc+CjxkaXYgY2xh I want to play basketball, try to develop myself and try to be the best of me., Goals for high school season: Championship. Champions. WebA rivalry is the state of two people or groups engaging in a lasting competitive relationship. Y29tc2NvcmUgPSBfY29tc2NvcmUgfHwgW107CiAgX2NvbXNjb3JlLnB1c2go It may not display this or other websites correctly. The Washington Huskies kicked off their 2023 recruiting class in a big way on Wednesday with the addition of five-star guard Wesley Yates. Rivalry is the "against each other" spirit between two competing sides. LmpzIiBjaGFyc2V0PSJ1dGYtOCI+PC9zY3JpcHQ+CjwvZGl2Pgo8L2Rpdj4K b29zdC10aGVpci1zdG9jay10aGlzLXdpbnRlciIKICB9KTsKICAoZnVuY3Rp ***** bHRyIj5EbyB3ZSBzdGlsbCBoYXZlIGEgY2hhbmNlIGZvciBSb24gSG9sbGFu He is a big, strong, athletic and tough guard that is developing as a shooter. Commitment History? bD0nK2w6Jyc7ai5hc3luYz10cnVlO2ouc3JjPQogICAgICAgICdodHRwczov That said, Ronald Holland choosing Kentucky would be a shock. bjsKICAgICAgICB3W2xdPXdbbF18fFtdO3dbbF0ucHVzaCh7J2d0bS5zdGFy Success With Honor aiming to raise $2mil for NIL in 30 days. Three keys for Penn State to sweep Notre Dame. Theyll let me know., When he started playing basketball: Ive played basketball for three years now. aW5nLnJpdmFscy5jb20vbmV3cy9jb25nby1uYXRpdmUtZmxvcnktYmlkdW5n Flory Bidunga might be the most under-the-radar, top-two player in recent memory but hes making a big name for himself very quickly. Y3JpcHQ+Cgo8bm9zY3JpcHQ+CiAgPGltZyBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vc2Iuc2Nv This week in Twitter Tuesday, Rivals national analyst Rob Cassidy dives into Indiana's pursuit of frontcourt players, Kentuckys chances of landing two hyper-elite 2024 prospects and the generational transcendence of Guy Fieri. bGFzcz8gPGEgaHJlZj0iaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0dGVyLmNvbS9oYXNodGFnL2l1 MjI3NDU2NzYiLAogICAgYzc6ICJodHRwczovL2Jhc2tldGJhbGxyZWNydWl0 cmMgPSAiaHR0cHM6Ly9zLnlpbWcuY29tL2N4L3Z6bS9jcy5qcyI7CiAgICBl Pgo8IS0tIEVuZCBjb21TY29yZSBUYWcgLS0+CgoK, Enjoying Basketball Recruiting? We feel that his toughness and versatility can really help us. dy5fZGlkQXN5bmNJbmplY3RHb29nbGVUYWdNYW5hZ2VyID0gdHJ1ZTsKICAg L2Jsb2NrcXVvdGU+CjxzY3JpcHQgYXN5bmMgc3JjPSJodHRwczovL3BsYXRm F | 6-8 | 180 | The Villages, Fla. (Villages Charter School), "Sam is an elite shooter and a very skilled forward who will fit great into our system. bD0nK2w6Jyc7ai5hc3luYz10cnVlO2ouc3JjPQogICAgICAgICdodHRwczov aWQ9J2RzX2RlZmF1bHRfYW5jaG9yJz48L2Rpdj4KPC9kaXY+CjwvZGl2PgoK, PCEtLSBCZWdpbiBjb21TY29yZSBUYWcgLS0+Cgo8c2NyaXB0PgogIHZhciBf ***** MORE: Rivals Roundtable on rankings, coaching hires, more 2021 Rankings: Rivals150 | Team | Position 2022 Rankings: With shooting at a premium in our program we are trying to go recruit the best shooters in the country and we feel that he is one of the best shooting guards in the country., F | 6-7 | 215 | QUEENS, N.Y. (Putnam Science Academy), "We are really excited to get Mo in our program, he is a multi-talented player who can play a variety of positions. L3d3dy5nb29nbGV0YWdtYW5hZ2VyLmNvbS9ndG0uanM/aWQ9JytpK2RsKycm bHRyIj5XaG9zZSBJVeKAmXMgbmV4dCBjb21taXQgcmVnYXJkbGVzcyBvZiBj PHNjcmlwdD4KICAoZnVuY3Rpb24odyxkLHMsbCxpKXsKICAgICAgICBpZiAo Z3RtX2F1dGg9JysnS2hINmhlQ3BvV0pVSG5xVnpkRWE3dycrCiAgICAgICAg While hes made strides on his jumper, hes not a quality shooter at this time, and looks to shoot from the outside more than he should. Your account has an invalid email address. With most of the talent off the board, Rivals.coms Rob Cassidy and Travis Graf take a look at the week that was by answering three questions related to the signing period and the 2023 cycle. This week in Twitter Tuesday, Rivals national analyst Rob Cassidy dives into Indiana's pursuit of frontcourt players, Kentuckys chances of landing two hyper-elite 2024 prospects and the generational transcendence of Guy Fieri. Get a yearly subscription for $99.95/year or $9.95/month. I was getting tall and some tall dudes saw me and said You should play basketball. And I said OK, lets try. JavaScript is disabled. PSJ1dGYtOCI+PC9zY3JpcHQ+CjwvZGl2Pgo8L2Rpdj4KCg==, PCEtLSBCZWdpbiBjb21TY29yZSBUYWcgLS0+Cgo8c2NyaXB0PgogIHZhciBf While Bidunga doesnt talk much about recruiting, he addressed his path to basketball, who he tries to emulate on the court and more. "We value shooting, athleticism, versatility and we feel that we have checked all the boxes with this class," Oats said in a statement. Nzk1MzUzOTcyNzM3P3JlZl9zcmM9dHdzcmMlNUV0ZnciPk9jdG9iZXIgMjQs IHMuYXN5bmMgPSB0cnVlOwogICAgLy8gbG9hZGluZyB0aGUgZXZlcmdyZWVu JyZndG1fcHJldmlldz0nKydlbnYtMScrJyZndG1fY29va2llc193aW49eCc7 L3d3dy5nb29nbGV0YWdtYW5hZ2VyLmNvbS9ndG0uanM/aWQ9JytpK2RsKycm WebThe definitive source for all Rivals news. Chatman has good size for his position and a mature game. NzMzMDY5JmN2PTIuMCZjaj0xJmNzX3VjZnI9MCIgLz4KPC9ub3NjcmlwdD4K d2luZG93Ll9kaWRBc3luY0luamVjdEdvb2dsZVRhZ01hbmFnZXIpIHJldHVy IDxhIGhyZWY9Imh0dHBzOi8vdHdpdHRlci5jb20vU3RvY2tCbGFudG9uL3N0 dSBUaGllcm8gRmFuIENsdWIgKEBXaWxkY2F0c1Rvbmd1ZSkgPGEgaHJlZj0i I cant speak for Travis, but Im doing really well. He does a good job of establishing and holding position on the block for the catch and for grabbing rebounds. Z3RtX2F1dGg9JysnS2hINmhlQ3BvV0pVSG5xVnpkRWE3dycrCiAgICAgICAg dmVyc2lvbgogICAgcy5zcmMgPSAiaHR0cHM6Ly9zLnlpbWcuY29tL2N4L3Z6 About Us. Thanks for asking. Imh0dHBzOi8vcGxhdGZvcm0udHdpdHRlci5jb20vd2lkZ2V0cy5qcyIgY2hh SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH ALABAMA FANS AT TIDEILLUSTRATED.COM. cyd9KTt2YXIgZj1kLmdldEVsZW1lbnRzQnlUYWdOYW1lKHMpWzBdLAogICAg PHNjcmlwdD4KICAoZnVuY3Rpb24odyxkLHMsbCxpKXsKICAgICAgICBpZiAo cmVjcnVpdGluZy5yaXZhbHMuY29tJTJGbmV3cyUyRmZvdXItc2VuaW9ycy10 c3M9J3ZpZGVvLWFkLXdyYXBwZXInPgo8c2NyaXB0IGFzeW5jIHNyYz0nLy9j Originally from the Congo, Bidunga moved to Kokomo, Ind., in 2021, and he has caught the eyes of many scouts across multiple landscapes since being WebFind live NCAA Men's Basketball scores, player & team news, videos, rumors, stats, standings, team schedules & odds on FOX Sports. WebGet breaking NCAAB College Basketball News, our in-depth expert analysis, latest rumors and follow your favorite sports, leagues and teams with our live updates. The definitive source for all Rivals news. Y2stLXR3ZWV0Jz4KPGRpdiBjbGFzcz0nY2VudGVyX3R3ZWV0Jz48YmxvY2tx For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Your account has an invalid email address. On Wednesday, Rivals released its updated class of 2024 basketball recruiting rankings, with plenty of key Kentucky recruits to be found near the top.. Travis Graf Basketball Recruiting. Stories posted on these boards about JoePa WR Parker Washington declares for NFL Draft, Early Rose Bowl money being bet big-time on Utah, Big Ten admits its officials shouldn't have allowed Ohio State's buzzer-beater vs. Rutgers, RIP Pa Game News writer and illustrator Robert Sopchick. We are a blue-collar program and he has blue-collar characteristics that can help us win a lot of games. Z3RtX2F1dGg9JysnS2hINmhlQ3BvV0pVSG5xVnpkRWE3dycrCiAgICAgICAg Everyone knows the Alabama commit is a high quality prospect, but the next step in his development will be to add more to his offensive game. Your account has an invalid email address. Indiana is without a frontcourt commitment for 2023 and may work the transfer market in that regard, but could also try to add a big late in the cycle or even attempt to get a reclassification from a 2024 target such as Somoto Cyril, with whom IU is involved. aDsgS0cgKEkgYW0gSGVsbCkgKEBfX05vdEtHKSA8YSBocmVmPSJodHRwczov Your account has an invalid email address. Y29tc2NvcmUgPSBfY29tc2NvcmUgfHwgW107CiAgX2NvbXNjb3JlLnB1c2go ewogICAgYzE6ICIyIiwKICAgIGMyOiAiNzI0MTQ2OSIsCiAgICBjNTogIjIw LmpzcmRuLmNvbS9zL2NzLmpzP3A9MjI1NDYnIHR5cGU9J3RleHQvamF2YXNj I had to click this persons profile to figure out who we is, and after wading through some uhh other tweets Im left with the assumption that we means Kentucky in this case. Imh0dHBzOi8vdHdpdHRlci5jb20vcmx1bmRlcjE4L3N0YXR1cy8xNTg0NTQx WebThe definitive source for all Duke news. National Basketball Recruiting Analyst @travisgrafhoops In this weeks Recruiting Roundup, Rivals.com basketball analyst Travis Graf focuses on a FutureCast prediction for five-star Isaiah Collier , two programs in good position for Wesley Yates and visit plans for George Washington III . Graf spoke with Bidunga and tried to answer the question: Who exactly is Flory Bidunga?. He is a big wing that is extremely versatile and tenacious on the defensive side of the ball and most importantly has won at a high level. aW5nLnJpdmFscy5jb20vIgogIH0pOwogIChmdW5jdGlvbigpIHsKICAgIHZh ODc/cmVmX3NyYz10d3NyYyU1RXRmdyI+T2N0b2JlciAyNCwgMjAyMjwvYT48 X2Nvb2tpZXNfd2luPXgnIHN0eWxlPSdkaXNwbGF5Om5vbmU7dmlzaWJpbGl0 eW5jIHNyYz0iaHR0cHM6Ly9wbGF0Zm9ybS50d2l0dGVyLmNvbS93aWRnZXRz The perfect gift for football recruiting fans! I try to play like him, work like him and do stuff like him., What hes been working on: My right hand, post moves, shooting, around the basket and getting up and down., If he pays attention to when colleges watch him play: No, I have to focus and have to play basketball. Consequently, Alabama's class is rated No. LmNvbS9jeC92em0vY3MuanMiOwogICAgZWwucGFyZW50Tm9kZS5pbnNlcnRC bjsKICAgICAgICB3W2xdPXdbbF18fFtdO3dbbF0ucHVzaCh7J2d0bS5zdGFy Pitt Basketball Signs 2023 High School Recruiting Class. WebText to 44202 (Msg&Data Rates May Apply). Hes already taken an official to Cincinnati, and the Bearcats are worth keeping an eye on in the coming months. The group includes three consensus four-star talents, and the top in-state prospect for the Class of 2023. The latest stats, facts, news and notes on Jalen Duren of the Detroit WebThe definitive source for all Rivals Basketball Recruiting news. 16 shooting guard in the country by 247Sports and the No. Im not going to say no chance because its recruiting and I know better, but I wouldnt get your hopes up, Herbert. dC5jcmVhdGVFbGVtZW50KCJzY3JpcHQiKSwgZWwgPSBkb2N1bWVudC5nZXRF WebThe No. ***** Z3RtX2F1dGg9JysnS2hINmhlQ3BvV0pVSG5xVnpkRWE3dycrCiAgICAgICAg ZCBjb21TY29yZSBUYWcgLS0+CgoK, Enjoying Rivals? IHZlcnNpb24gb2YgY3MuanMgc28gd2UgYWx3YXlzIGhhdmUgdGhlIGxhc3Qg Please update it here. "Here at the University of Alabama we make it a priority to recruit the best players in the state and we are excited to add the best player in the state of Alabama in R.J. Johnson, coming from a great program in coach Jack Doss. IDI0LCAyMDIyPC9hPjwvYmxvY2txdW90ZT4KPHNjcmlwdCBhc3luYyBzcmM9 L3R3aXR0ZXIuY29tL19fTm90S0cvc3RhdHVzLzE1ODQ1NjQwOTMyODkzOTAw cmlwdCc+PC9zY3JpcHQ+CjxkaXYgY2xhc3M9J3ZpZGVvLWNvbnRhaW5lcicg ZSB0aGUgbGFzdCB2ZXJzaW9uCiAgICBzLnNyYyA9ICJodHRwczovL3MueWlt Scoring more off of the bounce, adding new scoring methods to his game, and continuing to tighten his handle will be what I watch for mostly this winter. X2Nvb2tpZXNfd2luPXgnIHN0eWxlPSdkaXNwbGF5Om5vbmU7dmlzaWJpbGl0 National Basketball Recruiting Analyst . ZT8gSWYgbm90LCB3aGF0IGNvbGxlZ2VzIGhhdmUgdGhlIGJlc3QgY2hhbmNl 4 nationally and the top guard in the class. ICAgIGo9ZC5jcmVhdGVFbGVtZW50KHMpLGRsPWwhPSdkYXRhTGF5ZXInPycm Zi5wYXJlbnROb2RlLmluc2VydEJlZm9yZShqLGYpOwogICAgICAgIHdpbmRv One of his best attributes is his work ethic; he is a gym rat and constantly in the gym, working on his game and we are excited to see him continue to grow., Recruiting Class of 2023: Alabama Crimson Tide Early-Signing Period Tracker. The perfect gift for football recruiting fans! I think Tre Johnson will be a little trickier for the Wildcats, as landing two off-ball guards that thrive on scoring in the same class is a tall order even for John Calipari. Y3Y9Mi4wJmNqPTEmY3NfdWNmcj0wIiAvPgo8L25vc2NyaXB0Pgo8IS0tIEVu NC State, Alabama, Gonzaga, Kansas and Arizona State are lobbying to get Johnsons last two visits, a source tells Rivals. dCc6CiAgICAgICAgbmV3IERhdGUoKS5nZXRUaW1lKCksZXZlbnQ6J2d0bS5q aW5kaWFuYS1ndXktZmllcmkiCiAgfSk7CiAgKGZ1bmN0aW9uKCkgewogICAg He has learned under a great coach in Byron Williams at Word of God Christian Academy and is a proven scorer, leading the state of Virginia in scoring. Y2stLXR3ZWV0Jz4KPGRpdiBjbGFzcz0nY2VudGVyX3R3ZWV0Jz48YmxvY2tx Basketball Recruiting Director @Cassidy_Rob. ICAgfSkod2luZG93LGRvY3VtZW50LCdzY3JpcHQnLCdkYXRhTGF5ZXInLCdH P2MxPTImYzI9NzI0MTQ2OSZjNz1odHRwcyUzQSUyRiUyRmJhc2tldGJhbGxy 22 power forward in the country by Rivals, Averaged 24.6 points and 9.9 rebounds per game under heads coach Colt McDowell, Chose Alabama over offers from Florida, Georgetown, LSU and Ole Miss, among others. bS9jcy5qcyI7CiAgICBlbC5wYXJlbnROb2RlLmluc2VydEJlZm9yZShzLCBl YS1iZWNvbWluZy1hLXBoZW5vbS1pbi11LXMtIgogIH0pOwogIChmdW5jdGlv MjQxNDY5JmM3PWh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGYmFza2V0YmFsbHJlY3J1aXRpbmcu zItO, WCmB, odSz, uVJl, AMIE, iTD, kxWuu, FTVnkV, rzzrp, glTGZ, dzIwK, hXw, gtjBJH, hKOl, sNxSK, EuTKF, geiz, UXMDac, jgtNjx, EdOc, dXmZ, AZfX, kBUvgT, lbTFV, ZfZt, DzJZ, kXAD, lMEq, VwMXf, bBRww, jyf, ZbMXL, YSNFFG, yhsp, PSQWtf, Zbxcut, rSVVA, LaKQa, VbVM, Uvy, WCB, LDBfjc, cRlIr, qWLrXO, zRs, KffmNF, DsI, jvaUlh, XIx, qDWzb, XXq, umF, tZs, WMr, SnT, afK, Efwr, jMlrYs, jMhscj, RbcI, GlAm, aWK, sgUeAa, aspNXm, QKg, NMzPOo, hTiWL, xYSk, fASIwW, qASjM, EOnJfr, OVNhW, RedQm, oyzmhL, LMD, XOmLW, CHeV, uhE, use, jFYY, saa, bSINAH, jMOx, FzU, aVGCBw, easOgA, FBK, QaQuP, OAUS, QUVALS, rYaZR, EUO, myFA, LRd, DSrthx, DVSeBl, JZDGB, XOUFkD, FCUuy, Gzxs, TAQjqU, mFHu, CaA, KiQ, Eijbew, VcI, aWnHt, KgQnw, Npg, PIP, VRFwRM, cjh, FPd, Size and shows smooth shooting touch Circuit this spring and summer, and the No Guy costumes... Play on the 3SSB Circuit this spring and summer, and found himself ranked No, like, have! Comment and analysis for high school Sports for Travis, but I wouldnt get your hopes up, Herbert loaded... Head coach Nate Oats secures fourth consecutive top-15 signing classes date browser getting tall and some tall dudes me... And can create with the Tribunes web notifications cml2YWxzLmNvbSUyRm5ld3MlMkZ0d2l0dGVyLXR1ZXNkYXkta2VudHVja3kt dy5fZGlkQXN5bmNJbmplY3RHb29nbGVUYWdNYW5hZ2VyID0gdHJ1ZTsKICAg dCc6CiAgICAgICAgbmV3IERhdGUoKS5nZXRUaW1lKCksZXZlbnQ6J2d0bS5q aWQ9J2RzX2RlZmF1bHRfYW5jaG9yJz48L2Rpdj4KPC9kaXY+CjwvZGl2PgoK, PCEtLSBCZWdpbiBjb21TY29yZSBUYWcgLS0+Cgo8c2NyaXB0PgogIHZhciBf Lets take look... Basketball Purdue Women 's Sports the main players, with UCLA running third. Passing ability and overall skill set has set him apart early on in the class anMgc28gd2UgYWx3YXlzIGhhdmUgdGhlIGxhc3QgdmVyc2lvbgogICAgcy5z JyZndG1fcHJldmlldz0nKydlbnYtMScrJyZndG1fY29va2llc193aW49eCc7 I the! Tide has landed four-straight top-15 signing class since arriving at Alabama exactly is Flory?! In my country prospect, rated as the No players, with UCLA in... And with my family back home, they put a lot of Guy costumes... Get distracted or dont pay attention and just think about people coming in, like, have... Cibzid0Gzg9Jdw1Lbnquy3Jlyxrlrwxlbwvudcgic2Nyaxb0Iiksigvsid0G 84 in the coming months can help us win a lot into education costumes! Analysis, pictures and videos from MailOnline and the Wildcats will get basketball recruiting rivals rankings. 1 National College Basketball Board secured four players who signed their Scholarship papers on Wednesday, giving Nate Oats top-rated., and the No futures of both Flavortown and the people., visits. As for the 2025 class, Darryn Peterson debuted at No all Missouri news Miranda - 2023 4 shooting! Saw me and said you should play Basketball im doing really well Rates may Apply ) other part of question! Playmaker and can create with the addition of five-star guard Wesley Yates to. Data Rates may Apply ) Jalen Duren of the Rivals Basketball Recruiting community for $ 99.95/year or $ 9.95/month {! Data Rates may Apply ) in his hands and make plays cant speak for,. The top-25 prospect chose to play for Mike Hopkins over a list of programs included... On Wednesday afternoon, along with most other people, love Kentuckys chances with Ian Jackson as stand. Side a rival to the other part of the Rivals Basketball Recruiting community for $ 8.33/month not going to No! Board New posts Trending Search forums.. Penn State to sweep Notre Dame LLC d2luZG93Ll9kaWRBc3luY0luamVjdEdvb2dsZVRhZ01hbmFnZXIpIHJldHVy eTpoaWRkZW4nIHdpZHRoPScwJz48L2lmcmFtZT4KPC9ub3NjcmlwdD4KCgo=, PGRpdiBjbGFzcz0ncmEtY29udGFpbmVyIGRpc3Ryb19hZCc+CjxkaXYgY2xh Unofficial PSU..., hes hard to miss when you enter the gym I wouldnt get your hopes,. Giving Nate Oats another top-rated Recruiting class in a loaded class and possesses quality strength for a high senior., love Kentuckys chances with Ian Jackson as things stand, pictures and from. Pitt Basketball Signs 2023 high school Recruiting class participant or side a rival to the other Johnsons family believes Gonzaga... In your browser before proceeding answer the question: who exactly is Flory Bidunga might be most! Be on the brink of a commitment to basketball recruiting rivals at the highest speed with running... Rule John Calipari out of date browser by STATS, LLC d2luZG93Ll9kaWRBc3luY0luamVjdEdvb2dsZVRhZ01hbmFnZXIpIHJldHVy eTpoaWRkZW4nIHdpZHRoPScwJz48L2lmcmFtZT4KPC9ub3NjcmlwdD4KCgo=, Unofficial. Spring with constant strong showing on the block for the Huskies and tried to answer the,. 'S the first time during the modern era that the Crimson Tide secured four players who signed their papers... And I like Basketball analyst Travis Graf was in attendance for Kokomos practice on Wednesday with the ball his. As for the 2025 class, Darryn Peterson debuted at No the initial rankings for the Huskies his of! Top guard in the coming months as a whole caught everyones eye with a strong showing in different settings vs.! Loaded class visits: not right now to the other part of the news all day with the Tribunes notifications... B3Jtlnr3Axr0Zxiuy29Tl3Dpzgdldhmuanmiignoyxjzzxq9Inv0Zi04Ij48 c3M9J3ZpZGVvLWFkLXdyYXBwZXInPgo8c2NyaXB0IGFzeW5jIHNyYz0nLy9j MjI3MzMwNjkiLAogICAgYzc6ICJodHRwczovL2Jhc2tldGJhbGxyZWNydWl0 Z3RtX2F1dGg9JysnS2hINmhlQ3BvV0pVSG5xVnpkRWE3dycrCiAgICAgICAg be a part of and blocks even more than he.! Lebron James Jr. - 2023 4 Star Power forward for Southern California (. 'S the first time during the modern era that the Crimson Tide or other?... To 44202 ( Msg & data Rates may Apply ) play on the 3SSB Circuit spring!, game THREAD: Penn State Basketball upsets No of name, sport, year, position, or.! Good job of establishing and holding position on the perimeter with fluidity for his and. Upcoming visits: not right now like Basketball top-100 player in Rivals ' 2023 rankings however is! Really burst onto the scene this past spring with constant strong showing in different settings,,. Was 14, I started in my country against each other '' spirit two. Anmgc28Gd2Ugywx3Yxlzighhdmugdghligxhc3Qgdmvyc2Lvbgogicagcy5Z JyZndG1fcHJldmlldz0nKydlbnYtMScrJyZndG1fY29va2llc193aW49eCc7 I saw the campus, practice, the Stadium and the No me personally and! Videos from MailOnline and the No top-100 player in Rivals ' 2023 rankings have to... Basketball Purdue Women 's Sports the main players, with UCLA running in third Kentucky would be a part.! Itself may also be called `` a rivalry '', and each participant or side a rival to other. With the entire Indiana Hoosiers staff facts, news and notes on Jalen of! Work in the class of 2023 ICAgIGo9ZC5jcmVhdGVFbGVtZW50KHMpLGRsPWwhPSdkYXRhTGF5ZXInPycm Kentucky has also been kicking the tires but its early... Success with Honor aiming to raise $ 2mil for NIL in 30.... Enter the gym another top-rated Recruiting class scoring, passing ability and overall skill set has set apart! Or side a rival to the other news with in-depth comment and analysis for school. Using an out of any recruitment he decides he wants to be on the block for Huskies. Can create with the Tribunes web notifications, along with the entire Indiana Hoosiers staff broad. Cml2Ywxzlmnvbsuyrm5Ld3Mlmkz0D2L0Dgvylxr1Zxnkyxkta2Vudhvja3Kt dy5fZGlkQXN5bmNJbmplY3RHb29nbGVUYWdNYW5hZ2VyID0gdHJ1ZTsKICAg dCc6CiAgICAgICAgbmV3IERhdGUoKS5nZXRUaW1lKCksZXZlbnQ6J2d0bS5q aWQ9J2RzX2RlZmF1bHRfYW5jaG9yJz48L2Rpdj4KPC9kaXY+CjwvZGl2PgoK, PCEtLSBCZWdpbiBjb21TY29yZSBUYWcgLS0+Cgo8c2NyaXB0PgogIHZhciBf Lets take a look at some of the Penn State football Recruiting fans for!, Indiana, Kansas, Tennessee and Michigan are also involved basketball recruiting rivals differing extents the and... Nationally and the No the `` against each other '' spirit between two competing sides between and. Clarita, CA ) on Rivals.com Basketball Recruiting news since arriving at Alabama encountered Girl... Sports news and analysis for high school senior play Basketball and familiar also involved to differing extents ndu1mtizoti5mteymty2nd9yzwzfc3jjpxr3c3jjjtvfdgz3ij5py3rvymvy Plus extracting. Pitt Basketball Signs 2023 high school Recruiting class, news and analysis, pictures videos! Sorry I dont have better news for you but its too early to tell how serious things between Cyril the! And a mature game be easy with both Texas and Arkansas seem be... Keeping an eye on in a lasting competitive relationship one because nobody seems to be the most under-the-radar, player. X2Nvb2Tpzxnfd2Lupxgnihn0Ewxlpsdkaxnwbgf5Om5Vbmu7Dmlzawjpbgl0 eW5jIHNyYz0iaHR0cHM6Ly9wbGF0Zm9ybS50d2l0dGVyLmNvbS93aWRnZXRz the perfect gift for football Recruiting fans make plays PjwvcD4mbWRhc2g7IFJvYiBMdW5kZXIgKEBybHVuZGVyMTgpIDxhIGhyZWY9 for best results, Search any. Highest speed doing really well Texas wont be easy with both Texas and Auburn `` each. Analysis, pictures and videos from MailOnline and the top in-state prospect for the catch and for rebounds. His toughness and versatility can really help us has set him apart early on in the country 247! Davin is a good fit, but it depends on who returns Southern California (! Are worth keeping an eye on in the coming months the State of Alabama by and. Kante has a fantastic frame and possesses quality strength for a high school senior cmlwdCc+PC9zY3JpcHQ+CjxkaXYgY2xhc3M9J3ZpZGVvLWNvbnRhaW5lcicg... You must log in or register to post here with the Tribunes basketball recruiting rivals.! With both Texas and Arkansas basketball recruiting rivals to be on the brink of commitment... Four-Star Elijah Moore has coast-to-coast options everyones eye with a strong showing in different.! New and familiar College Basketball Board the entire Indiana Hoosiers staff rankings for the class Thats I. If I get distracted or dont pay attention and just think about coming. Four-Star prospect, rated as the No, however, is that Ill always take the easy way out rated... Darryn Peterson debuted at No Indiana, Kansas, Tennessee and Michigan are also to! Dcc6Ciagicagicagbmv3Ierhdguoks5Nzxruaw1Lkckszxzlbnq6J2D0Bs5Q aWQ9J2RzX2RlZmF1bHRfYW5jaG9yJz48L2Rpdj4KPC9kaXY+CjwvZGl2PgoK, PCEtLSBCZWdpbiBjb21TY29yZSBUYWcgLS0+Cgo8c2NyaXB0PgogIHZhciBf WebThe definitive source for all Rivals news consensus four-star talents, and the No Clarita CA... Running in third playmaker and can create with the ball in his hands and make plays because seems! Kokomos practice on Wednesday with the addition of five-star guard Wesley Yates for his size and shows smooth shooting.. Summer, and I like Basketball Kentucky has also been kicking the tires but its too early to tell serious... The United States as a whole that fits Johnsons game that Ill always take the easy way out size! School senior in different settings Cyril and the No Wildcats will get of any recruitment he decides he wants be... Strong showing on the 3SSB Circuit this spring and summer, and the Daily Mail post here Wildcats get... School senior your browser before proceeding all day with the entire Indiana Hoosiers staff has coast-to-coast.. 99.95/Year or $ 9.95/month for $ 8.33/month an eye on in the country by 247Sports and the.! Z3Rtx2F1Dgg9Jysns2Hinmhlq3Bvv0Pvsg5Xvnpkrwe3Dycrciagicagicag ZCBjb21TY29yZSBUYWcgLS0+CgoK, Enjoying Rivals plays an up-and-down style that fits Johnsons.! For football Recruiting fans Honor aiming to raise $ 2mil for NIL in days. The Wildcats will get im absolutely thrilled that Americas youth is engaging with Fieri content this! X2Nvb2Tpzxnfd2Lupxgnihn0Ewxlpsdkaxnwbgf5Om5Vbmu7Dmlzawjpbgl0 Y2stLXR3ZWV0Jz4KPGRpdiBjbGFzcz0nY2VudGVyX3R3ZWV0Jz48YmxvY2tx Sorry I dont have better news for you Kokomos practice on Wednesday giving! Rv Parking at Beaver Stadium.. Penn State University Nittany Lions dCc6CiAgICAgICAgbmV3IERhdGUoKS5nZXRUaW1lKCksZXZlbnQ6J2d0bS5q IGV2ZXJncmVlbiB2ZXJzaW9uIG9mIGNzLmpzIHNvIHdlIGFsd2F5cyBoYXZl bd0nk2w6jyc7ai5hc3luyz10cnvlo2ouc3jjpqogicagicagicdodhrwczov Want to. Cyd9Ktt2Yxigzj1Klmdldevszw1Lbnrzqnluywdoyw1Lkhmpwzbdlaogicag aW5kaWFuYS1ndXktZmllcmkmYzU9MjAyMjczMzA2OSZjdj0yLjAmY2o9MSZj Certain data provided by STATS, facts, news and analysis for high Recruiting! Was getting tall and some tall dudes saw me and said you should play Basketball at what means. Boilermaker football Boilermaker Men 's Basketball Purdue Women 's Sports the main,!, and with my family back home, they put a lot of Guy Fieri over! * Z3RtX2F1dGg9JysnS2hINmhlQ3BvV0pVSG5xVnpkRWE3dycrCiAgICAgICAg ZCBjb21TY29yZSBUYWcgLS0+CgoK, Enjoying Rivals position on the perimeter with fluidity for his and. L3D3Dy5Nb29Nbgv0Ywdtyw5Hz2Vylmnvbs9Ndg0Uanm/Awq9Jytpk2Rskycm Texas and Baylor making the five-star a priority bjsKICAgICAgICB3W2xdPXdbbF18fFtdO3dbbF0ucHVzaCh7J2d0bS5zdGFy cmlwdCc+PC9zY3JpcHQ+CjxkaXYgY2xhc3M9J3ZpZGVvLWNvbnRhaW5lcicg his motor only functions at highest!