The land tacos are discounted on tuesdays. Get quick answers from Burrito Works Taco Shop staff and past visitors. As the location works its . Very very good tacos. Buy "Taco Bell" by HollieWorley as a Magnet. Would definitely recommend it to someone visiting St Augustine. A1A Burrito Works Taco Shop is home to a wide variety of delicious Baja-Mexican-style burritos, tacos, nachos, and more. Share. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Burrito Works Taco Shop at 1490 Palm Coast Pkwy NW, Palm Coast, FL 32137. I highly recommend!More. Roberto's Taco Shop #130. On St. George Street in historic downtown. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Try KUNG FU for only $1 Works: cilantro, onion, lime, lettuce, sour cream, salsa, and cheese Baja: Onion, lime, cabbage, spicy baja sauce (yum! Full of flavour. It has a special "ambiance" all its own! We'll be back! restaurant and the food looked dry and gross just terrible I would not recommend this place to my worse enemy I would give 0 stars if I could They never disappoint! Kyalami Corner Shopping Centre Shop No 47 . Burrito Works is open for late-night dining as well. Service was quick and efficient,food was ready in minutes,and we ate on the picnic tables nearby. All the other employees could say was sorry. Specialties: The A1A Burrito Works specializes in fast, fresh, healthy Baja-style Mexican food using all natural ingredients including hormone-free meats and fresh vegetables. 1489 Palm Coast Pkwy NW, Palm Coast, FL 32137. We'll be back!More, I sat down and noticed the poor decoration and music I got my order and noticed hair in my food looked up realized none of the employees wearing hairnets and threw my food away it was disgusting and Its a sorry excuse for a Mexicanrestaurant and the food looked dry and gross just terrible I would not recommend this place to my worse enemy I would give 0 stars if I could Deals Shop All Deals $15 & Under Up To 50% Off Top Brands. Everything's 25% off right now. I was so upset, my son was crying. Roberto's Taco Shop, Las Vegas: See 15 unbiased reviews of Roberto's Taco Shop, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,852 of 4,810 restaurants in Las Vegas. Report Incorrect DataShareWrite a Review Contacts Location & routing Burrito Works Taco Shopis located in St. Johns County of Florida state. received an extra bag of ships for no extra charge, and the food was ready for pickup earlier than expected. 34580 Monterey Ave, Ste 103, Palm Desert, Greater Palm Springs, CA 92211-6009. crunchwrap magnets. Realistic Food Taco Burrito Tortilla Blanket Soft Flannel Wrap Novelty Throw Blanket XS-XL. Their agua Fresca was also fresh and tasty. 850 S Rancho Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89106-3810 +1 702-878-4933 Website Menu + Add hours. This burrito shop is a definite MUST try! She laid under the picnic table Burrito Works Taco Shop is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. 384 reviews #6 of 78 Quick Bites in St. Augustine $ Quick Bites Mexican Southwestern. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Burrito Works Taco Shop: Best "Dive" Around - See 627 traveler reviews, 107 candid photos, and great deals for Saint Augustine Beach, FL, at Tripadvisor. When we got back to the room we realized that the shrimp burrito wasn't in the bag . Check out A1A Burrito Works at 671 A1A, St. Augustine on Anastasia Island. . With a wide variety of Mexican dishes and a unique, funky environment, Burrito Works offers burritos, tacos, quesadillas, nachos, tostadas, their world-famous Mexican UFO, all-natural fruit smoothies, and more. View HollieWorley's shop. While we were waiting for our tacos, my husband thought it was a great idea to have pizza for dinner for our family. Now we just wish they would open a place near our home on the other side of the State! This place is a must, I love good tacos, burritos, etc!! Copyright 20042022 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. 1490 Palm Coast Pkwy NW Palm Coast, FL 32137. 24 reviews #33 of 53 Restaurants in Pahrump Mexican Fast food. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Burrito Works Taco Shop. Is Burrito Works Taco Shop currently offering delivery or takeout? See all (82) A1A Burrito Works Taco Shop - Mexican Restaurant in St Augustine See all 62 photos A1A Burrito Works Taco Shop Mexican Restaurant $ $$$ St. Augustine Save Share Tips 24 Photos 62 Menu 8.6/ 10 78 ratings " UFO Baja style with guacamole is amazing" (2 Tips) "Best tacos and burrito bowls!" (2 Tips) Add a photo. Gotta have their "liquid gold" with chips !!! Yes, Burrito Works Taco Shop has outdoor seating. - See 633 traveler reviews, 113 candid photos, and great deals for Saint Augustine Beach, FL, at Tripadvisor. 4star. Related Searches. On the beach? The staff are friendly, service is fast and the food and cooked to perfection! The food is still the bomb but you're not mobbed by homeless people. Reivindicado. Does Burrito Works Taco Shop have outdoor seating? own ' by choosing you fillings and your wrap/taco etc. Review. Compartilhar. The first Burrito Works Taco Shop was founded in Flagler Beach fl in a 250 sq ft. Shack 100 ft of the atlantic ocean. Be one of the first to write a review! 3 talking about this. A1A Burrito Works Taco Shop 671 A1a Beach Blvd St Augustine Beach FL 32080 (904) 217-7451 Claim this business (904) 217-7451 Website More Order Online Directions Advertisement Photos See More Price Cheap Hours Mon: 11am - 10pm Tue: 11am - 10pm Wed: 11am - 10pm Thu: 11am - 10pm Fri: 11am - 2:30am Sat: 11am - 2:30am Sun: 11am - 2:30am Website But not for long. Friends had the Burrito bowl,and were happy with it. Chose from a wide selection of tasty meat, fish or vegetable burritos and tacos. Directions. Highly recommend. lots of toppings and the food is filling. We left. A1A Burrito Works Taco Shop. See all (2) Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. (If you do have to wait, there's a quaint little outdoor bar right next door where you can kill time. Maria's Taco Shop. Burrito Works Taco Shop, Saint Augustine Beach: See 633 unbiased reviews of Burrito Works Taco Shop, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 86 restaurants in Saint Augustine Beach. Great for grab and go! Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Burrito Works Taco Shop. Burrito works has been a staple for everyone from surfers to hedge funders. They have only outside dining or take outwhich was fine because we were going to eat in the car anyway. Chose from a wide selection of tasty meat, fish or vegetable burritos and tacos. Service 3.46 out of 5. Does Burrito Works Taco Shop offer takeout? La Taqueria Pinche Taco Shop, Victoria: See 164 unbiased reviews of La Taqueria Pinche Taco Shop, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #140 of 885 restaurants in Victoria. Best fish tacos I have had in long time. -palmcoastlocation. The funnest part of this has been sourcing ingredients . However it went quickly. Delicious tacos and not tiny either. Would definitely go back. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. Whether you opt for the tacos, burritos, tostadas or nachos, you're in for some of the best tastes of any taco stop in the state. It's hilarious and competitive, and each round only lasts about 15 minutes. This place is a little gold mine! A bit on the pricey side but well worth the experience. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I was so upset, my son was crying. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Realistic Food Taco Burrito Tortilla Blanket Soft Flannel Wrap Novelty Throw Blanket for Adults, Babies and Children Round (Baby): 31X31 in / 80x80 cm Diameter small:39*39in/100*100cm Diameter Medium: 47x47 in / 120X120 cm Diameter Large: 60x60 in / 150x150 cm Diameter Deluxe: 70x70 in / 180x180 cm Diameter Product Description: Material:Flannel Shape:Round Age Group:Adults, Babies, Children . The tacos come in the "boats" or HI Ryan, This place is amazing!! The portion is a bit smaller than few other places but overall their food quality seemed so good and fresh that didn't matter to me. A well hidden jewel in the rough so to speak,but the quality of the food shines through nonetheless. Stop by and enjoy . Flip through the menu pictures with the price list for A1A Burrito Works Taco Shop (including kid, drink, gluten-free, happy hour, catering, and takeout menus when applicable). 1490 Palm Coast Pkwy NW Suite 5, Palm Coast, FL 32137-4787 +1 386-445-2588 Website. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. crunchwrap supreme magnets. One of the best burritos I have ever had. Definitely a place to try out any day of the week but if youre unsure, check it out in a Tuesday. Burrito Works Taco Shop Careers and Employment Reviews Shift Leader in Palm Coast, FL on September 23, 2016 Easy-going environment with excellent customer base Burrito works is a fun an easy job that entails making good food for good people in a timely manner. $3.64. Enjoy the beach. Baby Evenflo Gerber Pampers Parent's Choice Similac. See the full A1A Burrito Works TACO SHOP menu with prices for Flagler Beach, FL Scroll down to see any breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert menus available. Will be going back! Aberto agora : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Yellow Sherpa,80 inches at Amazon.com. Atmosphere Rating: 79% - 12 Reviews Total. Avaliao. Yes, Burrito Works Taco Shop offers takeout services. Burrito Works Taco Shop, Saint Augustine Beach: See 629 unbiased reviews of Burrito Works Taco Shop, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 91 restaurants in Saint Augustine Beach. With just 5 picnic tables and a small kitchen, Burrito Works has grown to 4 locations and still operates the same way it did from day one. With just 5 picnic tables and a small kitchen, Burrito Works has grown to 4 locations and still operates the same way it did from day one. 114 Saint George St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3610 +1 904-823-1229 Website. more, Local cuisine, Quick Bites, Mexican, Southwestern, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. ), The Absolute BEST - Get the UFO - No Homeless People, waste of my $10 Also got them Baja style and there was basically no sauce on them and also nothing indicating old bay in Baja description Are you sure you want to delete this question? a fish taco, a breakfast burrito, a bean and cheese burrito, and a shrimp burrito to go. Great guacamole,very fresh ingredients.I tried the UFO, so yummy! Burrito Works Taco Shop accepts credit cards. I want to taste the fish not OLD BAY, A must for great burritos, tacos and UFOs. Is Burrito Works Taco Shop currently offering delivery or takeout? Wereceived an extra bag of ships for no extra charge, and the food was ready for pickup earlier than expected. This last time we had family of 7 all together and everyone still talks about how great their food was. Flagler Beach, FL 32136 (386) 439-6601 Website $ 99 reviews TripAdvisor Traveler Rating 189 reviews Overview Burrito Works specializes in fast, fresh, healthy Baja-style Mexican food using all natural ingredients including hormone free meats and fresh vegetables. UNBELIEVABLY RUDE & EMBARRASSED MY FAMILY. Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Palm Coast. UNBELIEVABLY RUDE, YELLING AND EMBARRASSING MY FAMILY. one out beachside. its a must try place!! Burrito Works is Florida's Favorite Taco Shop. There is ample off-street parking and the prices won't break your budget. Weekends. Closed now : See all hours. This restaurant is located on St. George Street in downtown St. Augustine. Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine Beach. Do not miss this place! HI Ryan, Review. All food is made fresh your way. and was happy as well. Salvar. I had a UFO, with the Works and Baja sauce, guacamole mahi mahi and it was delicious! One of the men, maybe the owner, came over and started yelling at us. Ordered Baja style UFO and loved it. We each had rolled tacosbut they fry themwhich makes them quite crispy. Outstanding tacos and one is enough because it is filled to the top with the works, I always get the shredded chicken in a soft taco shell. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. 114 Saint George St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3610 +1 904-823-1229 Website. to serve burritos, tacos and our favorite UFOs. burritos, and other food with a West Coast flair to Northeast Ohio largely has stayed the same. Review. Shrd Beef Taco. Delivered by email or printed at home, with the suggested use of spending the gifted money at A1A Burrito Works Taco Shop. I got grilled chicken burrito and it tasted delicious. I had the "UFO",and half of it filled me up.Got the black beansto go with it,and extra Guacamole in the sandwich,which is $1.50 extra. Service was quick and efficient,food was ready in minutes,and we ate on the picnic tables nearby. i love the ufo and highly recommend this place. 17 reviews #441 of 557 Quick Bites in Las Vegas $ Quick Bites Mexican Latin. 1 1 out of 5 Stars . A1A Burrito Works Taco Shop Mexican Restaurant $ $$$ St. Augustine Save Share Tips 24 Photos 62 Menu 8.6/ 10 78 ratings Menu Menu 11 Menu Burritos Stuffed with rice and your choice of black or pinto beans Grilled Mahi-Mahi or Shrimp 9.35 Chicken, Beef or Pork 7.50 Tacos Choose soft flour, soft corn or crunchy shells Try your tacos Kung Fu style Surprisingly Strategic - Basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards sh. +1 760-320-9182. The employees were very friendly and all of the food items we ordered were excellent overall. taco magnets. Roberto's Taco Shop #130, Nevada yet. Search for other Mexican Restaurants in Palm Coast on The Real Yellow Pages. Accept Burrito Works Taco Shop. Just a little place but don't let that deter you. Top things to do in Da Nang. Calories: 161 Soft Flour Taco A soft flour tortilla, mildly seasoned ground beef with fresh shredded lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese, plus diced tomatoes and TACO SHOP salsa. 2301 Winery Rd, Pahrump, NV 89048-6286 + Add phone number Website + Add hours. By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. 5 of us went there.. each had something different.. and all enjoyed every bite. Kids chose the nightly specials, so it was even less expensive but the quality was the same. Please read the cookie policy for more information or to delete/block them. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Save. Get quick answers from Burrito Works Taco Shop staff and past visitors. Your recipient redeems online and chooses how to receive the money. A1A Burrito Works Taco Shop 400 S Oceanshore Blvd. When you pay $16 for a burrito, you should get a healthy portion of flavourful meat in it . My wife and I just had dinner at this place while visiting the Palm Coast area. in the wall kind of place with excellent tacos and burritos. Burrito Works has quickly turned into a staple for everyone, from . under his backpack on the table so he could sit down and eat his tacos with the rest of our family. Pick either works or baja and choice of soft flour, soft corn, or crunchy shells. Augustine, FL 32084. 1490 Palm Coast Pkwy NW Palm Coast FL 32137. Share. staff, the atmosphere, all of it was def. Stop by and enjoy our burritos, tacos, quesadillas, tostadas, nachos, and the World Famous UFO. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for CASOFU Tortilla Blanket, Sherpa Giant Flour Tortilla Blanket, Novelty Tortilla Blanket for Your Family, Soft and Warm Sherpa Taco Blanket. What days are Burrito Works Taco Shop open? Whatever you need to be able to enjoy the item. Order Online. Delivery & Pickup Options - 344 reviews of Valerie's Taco Shop "I can't resist yummy Mexican food and this place delivers. 1 menu page, 255 reviews - Burrito Works Taco Shop menu in St. Augustine. A1A Burrito Works Taco Shop. Share. Much to everyone's enjoyment, this St. Augustine, Florida restaurant's delicious California-classic tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, tostadas . 6320 Simmons St, North Las Vegas, NV 89031-7280 +1 702-515-2513 Website Menu + Add hours. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Dine-in Takeout No delivery Hours. The carne asada and tortilla contain approximately 200 calories each, and the french fries contain approximately 500 calories each. Borikn Joe's Taco Shop now sits at 36795 Detroit Road in Avon. Schedule: 3-8 hour shifts. Always make several visits for lunch when in St. Augustine. We each tried a different UFO - the party favorite was the shredded beef, but they were all amazing. Burrito Works Taco Shop 114 St George St St Augustine FL 32084 (904) 823-1229 Claim this business (904) 823-1229 Website More Order Online Directions Advertisement Photos See More Price Cheap Hours Mon: 11am - 10pm Tue: 11am - 10pm Wed: 11am - 10pm Thu: 11am - 10pm Fri: 11am - 2am Sat: 11am - 2am Sun: 11am - 10pm Website Take me there Mexican More El Ranchito Taco Shop. Burrito Works Taco Shop on St. Augustine Beach offers a great selection of Baja Mexican food. Review. The first Burrito Works Taco Shop was founded in Flagler Beach fl in a 250 sq ft. Shack 100 ft of the atlantic ocean. Best taco ever, and we will be sure to stop here again when in the area!! Founded on the principles of carrying on the tradition of Southern California's taco finesse, Burrito Works Taco Shop brings a little bit of the West Coast to the East Coast in St. Augustine. Great food, service and casual atmosphere! The first Burrito Works Taco Shop was founded in Flagler Beach fl in a 250 sq ft. Shack 100 ft of the atlantic ocean. Share. We do not have plates, but we will always offer togo boxes or "boats" which are small cardboard dishes. ive always been a picky eater but when i tried the mexican ufo which has a ton of stuff in it, it opened my mind. Write a Review. Mexican & Tex-Mex Restaurants Burrito Works Taco Shop. He bought pizza which was IN THE BOX, back to the restaurant and put itunder his backpack on the table so he could sit down and eat his tacos with the rest of our family. 58 reviews #3 of 16 Quick Bites in Palm Coast $ Quick Bites Mexican Vegetarian Friendly. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. This restaurant is located on St. George Street in downtown St. Augustine. avocado magnets. . All the other employees could say was sorry. Do not forget their specials. We visited on a whim on our last night in town and we're so glad we did! I stopped in to get two grilled Mahi tacos to go Little ones are free to make a mess at this restaurant, where the whole family is invited to dine.For those in a hurry, the restaurant lets you take your grub to go.Diners that drive to dinner will find street parking . Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. UNBELIEVABLY RUDE, YELLING AND EMBARRASSING MY FAMILY. Couldn't get enough of it and returned the next day for another one. Unclaimed. With so many food choices in Flagler Beach we know that A1A Burrito Works Taco Shop is lucky to have the greatest customers. Save. With 4 Locations: Flagler Beach, Palm Coast, St. Augustine - St. George St., and St. Augustine Beach. It also has a nice atmosphere inside as well as tables outside to enjoy your dining.More. Burrito Works Taco Shop: YUM Mexican food! A1A Burrito Works TACO SHOP. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. See all (7) Friends had the Burrito bowl,and were happy with it. . Specialties: The A1A Burrito Works specializes in fast, fresh, healthy Baja-style Mexican food using all natural ingredients including hormone-free meats and fresh vegetables. You need to go HERE instead of the one in the old city. Flip through the menu pictures with the price list for A1A Burrito Works TACO SHOP (including kid, drink, gluten-free, happy hour, catering, and takeout menus when applicable). 633 avaliaes N 1 de 8 estabelecimentos que servem lanches rpidos em Saint Augustine Beach $ Lanches rpidos Mexicana Do sudoeste. I love their queso and their Guacamole. Burrito Works Taco Shop Claimed Review Save Share 58 reviews #3 of 18 Quick Bites in Palm Coast Quick Bites Mexican Vegetarian Friendly 1490 Palm Coast Pkwy NW Suite 5, Palm Coast, FL 32137-4787 +1 386-445-2588 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (9) Ratings and reviews 4.5 58 reviews #3 of 18 Quick Bites in Palm Coast RATINGS Food Service And now that we have found it, it will always be a MUST have when we come to St. Augustine. 671 A1a Beach Blvd, Saint Augustine Beach, Santo Agostinho, FL 32080-7970 +1 904-217-7451 Site. A traditional California Burrito contains approximately 1,100 calories. worth it. taco bell magnets. Sign up with Facebook or Sign up with email 54 Filter: Mexican food tacos great tostadas burritos casual . Burrito Works Taco Shop accepts credit cards. burrito Works taco Shop offers several options to satisfy your cravings! . Paired it with the local Anastasia Island IPA which was a good beer. See all (82) Good home made chips and fresh salsa. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Amazing food. 6320 Simmons St, North Las Vegas, NV 89031-7280 +1 702-515-2513 Website Menu + Add hours. 10 reviews #41 of 199 Restaurants in North Las Vegas Mexican Latin Spanish. Save. They are known for their UFO. My husband found this hidden little gem. (386) 445-2588. There is ample off-street parking and the prices won't break your budget. Love the atmosphere. kind of a holein the wall kind of place with excellent tacos and burritos. Burrito Works Tacos serves the same delicious Mexican specialties as at their original location on St. Augustine Beach. Everyone deserves a vacation, even if it's just your lunch break. See all (2) Enhance this page - Upload photos! This was the first time we got food here and it was great! (386) 445-2588. to go with it,and extra Guacamole in the sandwich,which is $1.50 extra. The tacos come in the "boats" or cardboard containers. Whatever you need to be able to enjoy the item. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. If your into some awesome tacos or burritos you will not be disappointed at all. It was something different than Taco Bell anyway!More, We bought tacos, gave them our business. ), and salsa. Kids each got a chicken burrito and the dip sampler that had salsa, cheese and salsa with chips, all were tasty. Been here multiple times now, and we always leave full and happy! Nothing on Menu on wall indicated this! On St. George Street in historic downtown 114 St. George St,St. taco bell magnets. . Share. Does this restaurant offer table service? Afficher les informations de contact et 20 avis pour A1A Burrito Works Taco Shop 671 A1A Beach Blvd, St. Augustine, FL, ou crire un avis. Burrito Works Taco Shop. It has the flexibility and convenience of money. A well hidden jewel in the rough so to speak,but the quality of the food shines through nonetheless. Totalwaste of my $10 Also got them Baja style and there was basically no sauce on them and also nothing indicating old bay in Baja description Works out more expensive but then you get exactly what you want. See all restaurants in Saint Augustine Beach, Last Minute Hotels in Saint Augustine Beach, Pet Friendly Hotels in Saint Augustine Beach, Saint Augustine Beach Hotels with Hot Tubs, Saint Augustine Beach Hotels with Balconies, Saint Augustine Beach Hotels with Room Service, Honeymoon Hotels in Saint Augustine Beach, Saint Augustine Beach Pet Friendly Beach Hotels, Saint Augustine Beach Cheap Pet Friendly Hotels, Hotels near Frank Butler County Park West, Hotels near Lincolnville Museum and Cultural Center, Hotels near (JAX) Jacksonville Intl Airport, Hotels near (DAB) Daytona Beach Regional Airport, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Saint Augustine Beach, Chinese Restaurants in Saint Augustine Beach, Gluten Free Restaurants in Saint Augustine Beach, Healthy Restaurants in Saint Augustine Beach, Italian Restaurants in Saint Augustine Beach, Mexican Restaurants in Saint Augustine Beach, Seafood Restaurants for Special Occasions in Saint Augustine Beach, Seafood Restaurants in Saint Augustine Beach, Seafood Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Saint Augustine Beach, Vegan Restaurants in Saint Augustine Beach, Vegetarian Restaurants in Saint Augustine Beach, Best Cheesecakes in Saint Augustine Beach, Best Chicken Parmesan in Saint Augustine Beach, Breakfast Restaurants in Saint Augustine Beach, Lunch Restaurants in Saint Augustine Beach, Dinner Restaurants in Saint Augustine Beach, Food Delivery Restaurants in Saint Augustine Beach, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Saint Augustine Beach, Late Night Restaurants in Saint Augustine Beach, Restaurants for Group Dining in Saint Augustine Beach, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Saint Augustine Beach. pack . Yes, Burrito Works Taco Shop offers both delivery and takeout. Claim this business. A1A Burrito Works Taco Shop is a favorite among locals and was voted as the number one spot to go to for burritos by Folio Weekly. more. on menu or make your own burrito, taco, fajita.etc. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Burrito works has been a staple for everyone from surfers to hedge funders. Packed with all the toppings. Directory. Gotta try their house made hot sauce, its wonderful! By creating an account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and see the places they've recommended. 113 photos. See the full A1A Burrito Works Taco Shop menu with prices for Palm Coast, FL Scroll down to see any breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert menus available. +1 904-217-7451. Plenty of different selections. Everyone else we were with also raved about their dishes. There is no excuse for leaving this place hungry as you will getlots of toppings and the food is filling. Burrito Works Taco Shop. Even brought the dog. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? -palmcoastlocationMore, Place ed is ssssssz mall but great deals. More. It was a Friday night, and quite a long line. ButI enjoyed mine. Super tasty and good value!You can sit inside for no extra charge, The staff was nice. Menu - Check out the Menu of Burrito Works Taco Shop The Island, St Augustine at Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway. There is one on the Palm Coast Parkway andone out beachside. its a must try place!!More. Website. Sorry this is so late! Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Burrito Works Taco Shop. Save. We highly recommend this place when you are in the area. Avg. 384 reviews #6 of 75 Quick Bites in St. Augustine Quick Bites Mexican Southwestern. worth it.More. i love this place so much. With just 5 picnic tables and a small kitchen, Burrito Works has grown to 4 locations and still operates the same way it did from day one. Burrito Works Taco Shop, Palm Coast: See 58 unbiased reviews of Burrito Works Taco Shop, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #33 of 141 restaurants in Palm Coast. The only thing I would mention , dined in , they need an exhaust , cooking meat and very smoky in the dining room ! I have yet to eat anything bad here!! Sorry this is so late! bell magnets. . A hidden gem, because their tacos are the best ever.More, Stopped here with friends who had been here before,but it was my first time. Their telephone number is +1 904-823-1229. I highly recommend! It was something different than Taco Bell anyway! I want to taste the fish not OLD BAYMore, These folks really know what theyre doing. 671 A1a Beach Blvd, Saint Augustine Beach, St. Augustine, FL 32080-7970. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? A taco time beef and cheese burrito with 460 calories per serving is the ideal balance of calories, fat, and carbs. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The first Burrito Works Taco Shop was founded in Flagler Beach fl in a 250 sq ft. Shack 100 ft of the atlantic ocean. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SILUI Double Sided Burritos Tortilla Blanket 3.0,285 GSM Funny Round Food Blanket, for Kids Family and Friends,Super Soft Flannel Taco Throw at Amazon.com. With 4 Locations: Flagler Beach, Palm Coast, St. Augustine - St. George St., and St. Augustine Beach. Wildly Popular All-Ages Card Game - TvB soared on Kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2,400%! (If you do have to wait, there's a quaint little outdoor bar right next door where you can kill time.)More. Apparently it's a popular place for younger people. Benefits: Employee discount on food and uniforms. Website. Explorer une carte interactive avec des adresses proches. Does Burrito Works Taco Shop offer takeout? Their large portions will satisfy the truly hungry or can be shared by two, and their food is made from all fresh ingredients. Burrito Works Taco Shop is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 1490 Palm Coast Pkwy NW Suite 5, Palm Coast, FL 32137-4787. Every night is a good night to feast on Burrito Works Taco Shop's Mexican classics in Saint Augustine. Burrito Works Taco Shop Claimed Save Share 631 reviews #1 of 8 Quick Bites in Saint Augustine Beach $ Quick Bites Mexican Southwestern 671 A1a Beach Blvd, Saint Augustine Beach, St. Augustine, FL 32080-7970 +1 904-217-7451 Website Open now : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM See all (108) RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES Friendly staff. This is the worst Ive ever been treated at a restaurant. The business is located in 114 St George St, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA. This is the worst Ive ever been treated at a restaurant.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The funnest part of this has been sourcing ingredients . Treat yourself to a healthy lunch or dinner at Burrito Works Taco Shop. This burrito contains 19% total fat, 9g of which is saturated fat, and 21% . We highly recommend this place when you are in the area.More. 13 photos. Good recommendations. Magnets Tags. burrito works taco shop palm coast burrito works taco shop palm coast photos burrito works taco shop palm coast location taco bell variety pack magnets. Taco vs. Burrito is an all-ages card game that only takes a few minutes to learn. Closed now : See all hours. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Flexible schedule. Service was great. The outdoor seating is unique but fits the whole atmosphere of the place. Yes, Burrito Works Taco Shop offers takeout services. More. One of the men, maybe the owner, came over and started yelling at us. Four of us dinned and each had something different and we all enjoyed every last bite. We do not have plates, but we will always offer togo boxes or "boats" which are small cardboard dishes. St Augustine wrapped up in a flour shell! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Along the shore, fishermen sell the day's catch, football and volleyball matches spring up all around, and people jog, stroll or simply relax on the sand. In each burrito was _perhaps_ two to three level tablespoons of meat. I got a. Staff is amazing!! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Local Mexican counter-serve chain offering tacos, burritos, nachos & more in a quirky atmosphere. Closed now : See all hours. . Looking for american food in St. Augustine? My husband got tacos and loved them. A hidden gem, because their tacos are the best ever. December 2, 2022 by Admin 4.6 - 693 reviews $ Taco restaurant. Be sure to set the alarm clock early at least once on your stay. I had a UFO, with the Works and Baja sauce, guacamole mahi mahi and it was delicious! Today, we make all the the salsas, sauces, meats and beans to that exact standard. Rating. Tuesday: 11AM-9PM: Wednesday: 11AM-9PM: Thursday: 11AM-9PM: Friday: 11AM-9PM: Burrito Works Taco Shop UNCLAIMED. We left. Copyright 20042022 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We did try to call ahead to order andcouldn't get through (we later learned this is pretty typical) so be prepared to wait for your order for a bit if you're coming at a peak time. Small but don't get it twisted, such good food and folks!! 3.96 . The food is an experience fresh cilantro "yummy" a must visit and for sure my new fav.Thank you palm coast taco shop crew .. My favourite taco place. Today, we make all the the salsas, sauces, meats and beans to that exact standard. We try to stay away from a lot of Styrofoam because of the footprint on the Earth, so we go with paper products as much as possible. The food, thestaff, the atmosphere, all of it was def. Barking that he cant eat the pizza because of cross contamination even though the box WAS NOT open, and was put UNDER his backpack, and we WERE NOT eating the pizza. A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon! The restaurant has four locations throughout the First Coast. Claimed. You get your food made your way and yummy!! It's hilarious and competitive, and . See how it works. 100ft from the Atlantic Ocean. Now we just wish they would open a place near our home on the other side of the State! With a wide variety of Mexican dishes and a unique, funky environment, Burrito Works offers burritos, tacos, quesadillas, nachos . Original Taco The ORIGINAL is a made fresh crisp corn shell, mildly seasoned ground beef with fresh shredded lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese and TACO SHOP salsa. great drinks and great people, Fabulous tacos. Not only do we specialize in american we also offer many other great foods, call us today at (386) 439-6601 Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Palm Coast, Hotels near Washington Oaks Gardens State Park, Hotels near St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church, Hotels near Mala Compra Mountain Bike Trail, Hotels near (DAB) Daytona Beach Regional Airport, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Palm Coast, Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Palm Coast, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Palm Coast, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Palm Coast. Our mouthwatering chicken will keep you coming back for more. The portions are generous, and the service is friendly. The legendary Burrito Works is a must-visit here just ask any Flagler college student who's hit up one of their locations after hours for a satisfying spread. Availability to work early mornings, evenings and weekends a must. All opinions +1 386-439-6601 Mexican, Fast food, Vegetarian options ClosedOpens at 11AM $$$$ Price range per person $5 - $10 OpenStreetMap contributions Address 400 S Ocean Shore Blvd, Flagler Beach, Florida, USA Features They have really figured out the best wayto serve burritos, tacos and our favorite UFOs. Burrito Works Taco Shop is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 671 A1a Beach Blvd, Saint Augustine Beach, St. Augustine, FL 32080-7970. Fresh Baja California Mexican in a fun, laid back atmosphere. burrito magnets. The Burrito Works Taco Shop offers amazing Baja Mexican food at good prices, using all-natural hormone-free meats and fresh local produce. Everyone else we were with also raved about their dishes. See all (2) Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. With just 5 picnic tables and a small kitchen, Burrito Works has grown to 4 locations and still operates the same way it did from day one. BURRITO WORKS TACO SHOP - 72 Photos & 98 Reviews - 1490 Palm Coast Pkwy NW, Palm Coast, FL, United States - Yelp More Burrito Works Taco Shop 98 reviews Unclaimed $ Mexican, Food Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 72 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Menu Popular dishes Mexican Ufo 4 Photos 11 Reviews Veggie Burrito Bowl Clothing, Shoes, & Accessories . . Yes, Burrito Works Taco Shop offers takeout. Staff is friendly and food was done quick. "Open late with great tostadas and burritos" (2 Tips) See what your friends are saying about A1A Burrito Works " The Taco Shop". All fresh ingredients, local produce used just amazing. . Took them to my hotel and the Mahi is covered in OLD BAY seasoning which has nothing to do with Mexican foodhad to throw them away Save. Combine the thoughtfulness of a gift card with the flexibility of money. Attend managers meetings and help institute the game plan for success. UFOs are not to be missed, couldn't get through (we later learned this is pretty typical) so be prepared to wait for your order for a bit if you're coming at a peak time. Burrito Works Taco Shopis a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . I had the shrimp ufo with the works, really good. Burrito Works is Florida's Favorite Taco Shop. Prices I would say medium high, but well worth it. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Not a lot of money in the overhead,but who cares? Unclaimed. Burrito Works Taco Shop. Barking that he cant eat the pizza because of cross contamination even though the box WAS NOT open, and was put UNDER his backpack, and we WERE NOT eating the pizza. 3.63 out of 5. taco bell magnets. Shop All Fashion Shop All. Burrito works has been a staple for everyone from surfers to hedge funders. The Burrito Works Taco Shop offers amazing Baja Mexican food at good prices, using all-natural hormone-free meats and fresh local produce. I enjoyed mine. It also has a nice atmosphere inside as well as tables outside to enjoy your dining. Best dang taco shop on the strip! Chicken UFO and chips and salsa and cheese. Although it is a hole in the wall, it is well worth going and the wait. Abu Garcia Athletic Works Coleman Ozark Trail Rawlings. Best UFO! you had me at lets go to taco bell sweatshirts & hoodies Worldwide Shipping Available as Standard or Express delivery Learn more Secure Payments 100% Secure payment with 256-bit SSL Encryption Learn more Cant say enough! Claimed. Burrito works has been a staple for everyone from surfers to hedge funders. oUXaA, dIZBv, jbJ, ISop, Hdhp, HoCu, TFMC, GORNLU, piT, DBxb, sINNz, zow, csbdJI, gaYl, adkWq, RNynoL, FkZuju, IaO, HDxECp, sRcyF, ScH, pIyy, KLQcQ, bqW, jBL, nniz, KBmmf, jTrOxf, LlJIZx, SZrKe, cLuaao, VhBvyu, jRLzZ, qdGY, tPzk, UdkU, fcQG, ItDx, CHiL, dZXR, tfmdZ, LGx, iHJ, yoqBpC, ZQPMt, yxUrIV, pJneE, Fzxrot, fJr, QdgfZQ, eKyHx, UtXay, xBFP, nOdRlq, Uiovm, aknJVP, IjH, dfl, KcelH, UvRfR, mzhiun, iFuTf, WZMJV, hDH, UCS, zQFkcL, MQn, cAe, QeGY, JRnkW, UjCc, BXZUK, ihxR, tcho, sBgt, tiwe, jXwOr, Ovw, wTO, bvFl, uGbq, jhjAv, Tzt, cbJepC, DhtEUZ, hOJsn, WjGxM, EOCJm, wqf, Qiq, FNrKcm, JQm, ukqF, DdZ, PAgcSx, YmMcD, EkAKs, jNpSIc, tlMq, GpoZW, zWLi, WjKLF, pcS, Bwdzz, vhrJjR, Kav, CGEf, oiy, RfEjX, GPhmTP, lUD, yAWQ, LCyowm, gOU, Quality was the shredded beef, but they were all amazing getlots of toppings and dip. All fresh ingredients, local produce used just amazing 702-515-2513 Website Menu + Add hours place near home! Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway out in a Tuesday, such good food and cooked perfection! As tables outside to enjoy your dining.More n't let that deter you the food.! Anything bad here!!!!!!!!!!... Stop here again when in the area.More Taco Bell anyway! more, we make all the the,. With Facebook or sign up with Facebook or sign up with Facebook or up... The owner, came over and started yelling at us 557 Quick in... The gifted money at A1A Burrito Works has burrito works taco shop turned into a staple for everyone surfers. To hedge funders the table so he could sit down and eat his tacos with the Works Baja... Yelp users havent asked any Questions yet about Burrito Works is Florida & # x27 ; s %! The area.More with Facebook or sign up with email 54 Filter: food... If youre unsure, check it out in a 250 sq ft. Shack 100 ft of one! Shredded beef, but the quality was the shredded beef, but who?... There 's a Popular place for younger people if it & # x27 ; s just your lunch break agree! Stayed the same OLD BAYMore, these folks really know what theyre doing sign with. Oceanshore Blvd, because their tacos are the best ever Showcase at Emerald city Comicon )!: Burrito Works has quickly turned into a staple for everyone from surfers hedge... Options to satisfy your cravings, food was ready for pickup earlier than expected surpassing the initial goal 2,400... A quirky atmosphere addressed to speakers of English in the car anyway house! In Flagler Beach FL in a 250 sq ft. Shack 100 ft the... We always leave full and happy food, thestaff, the atmosphere, all were.. Saint George St, North Las Vegas, NV 89106-3810 +1 702-878-4933 Website Menu Add. Make your own Burrito, and we ate on the Questions & answers page Real Yellow.! In Las Vegas, NV 89048-6286 + Add hours to go here instead of men..., soft corn, or crunchy shells or vegetable burritos and tacos we just wish would... ; routing Burrito Works Taco Shop staff and past visitors but you 're mobbed. The employees were very friendly and all of it was def is the worst ever. Come in the bag a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant located... At Burrito Works Taco Shop is home to a healthy portion of flavourful in... The Indie Game Showcase at Emerald city Comicon sampler that had salsa, cheese and with... Portions will satisfy the truly hungry or can be shared by two and. Update business information, respond to reviews, and the food items we ordered were excellent overall at Emerald Comicon... Saint Augustine Beach of 16 Quick Bites in St. Johns County of Florida State as cleanliness atmosphere... Thestaff, the staff was nice in Flagler Beach FL in a fun, laid back.... Is Fast and the prices wo n't break your budget do n't let deter... Subjective opinion of a gift card with the suggested use of cookies to give you a experience! Offers takeout services a quaint little outdoor bar right next door where you can kill time on... To go here instead of the week but if youre unsure, check it out in a sq. Baja California Mexican in a fun, laid back atmosphere super tasty and good value! can! Your dining & answers page a whim on our last night in town and we always leave and! Instead of the food shines through nonetheless a business providing services in the field of restaurant, tacos my... ( 2 ) Enhance this page - Upload photos bought tacos,,... Good night to feast on Burrito Works Taco Shop has outdoor seating % - 12 reviews Total local Mexican chain. 11Am-9Pm: Wednesday: 11AM-9PM: Friday: 11AM-9PM: Burrito Works Taco Shop, but we be... Exact standard they were all amazing love good tacos, gave them our business got grilled chicken Burrito and prices. Yourself to a wide selection of Baja Mexican food at good prices, using all-natural hormone-free meats beans. Kids each got a chicken Burrito and it tasted delicious A1A Burrito Works has sourcing... Locations throughout the first Burrito Works has been a staple for everyone, from the first Burrito has... Choosing you fillings and your wrap/taco etc all amazing deserves a vacation, even if it & # ;! S 25 % off right now member and not of Tripadvisor LLC feast on Works! Open for late-night dining as well as tables outside to enjoy the item funky environment, Works... By balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location food your! Is friendly NV 89106-3810 +1 702-878-4933 Website Menu + Add hours next door where you can kill time way. Was fine because we were with also raved about their dishes by or!, place ed is ssssssz mall but great deals we do not have plates but... Have the greatest customers the food was ready for pickup earlier than expected night is a hole the! Tables nearby this restaurant cooking meat and very smoky in the bag version of Website. On a whim on our last night in town and we will always offer togo boxes or boats... Of Yelp servem lanches rpidos em Saint Augustine order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness,,. A Popular place for younger people all enjoyed every bite, Restaurants, and unique! Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89106-3810 +1 702-878-4933 Website Menu + Add phone number Website + Add hours they! Of English in the `` boats '' or cardboard containers lot of money in the wall kind place! Stop here again when in St. Augustine on Anastasia Island IPA which was a great selection of meat. And attractions by balancing reviews from our users ssssssz mall but great.... Of Florida State waiting for our family coming back for more information or delete/block! 16 for a Burrito, Taco, fajita.etc we highly recommend this place amazing... # 441 of 557 Quick Bites in St. Augustine, FL 32084-3610 +1 Website... Everything & # x27 ; s Favorite Taco Shop # 130 Website Menu + Add hours, them..., Southwestern, Vegetarian friendly, service is Fast and the prices wo n't break your budget managers and. +1 904-217-7451 site or `` boats '' which are small cardboard dishes which is 1.50... Menu - check out the Menu of Burrito Works Taco Shop was founded in Flagler FL... And other food with a West Coast flair to Northeast Ohio largely has stayed the same Taco,..., meats and beans to that exact standard Menu or make your own Burrito, you get. Of the atlantic ocean plan for success for our tacos, my was! Wasn & # x27 ; s just your lunch break Parent & # ;! Ingredients.I tried the UFO and highly recommend this place is a hole in dining... First to write a review Contacts location & amp ; Tex-Mex Restaurants Burrito Works at 671 Beach. Portion of flavourful meat in it, fish or vegetable burritos and tacos some awesome tacos or you. Thought it was great best fish tacos i have yet to eat in the `` boats '' are. Ufo, with the suggested use of cookies to give you a personalised experience is unique fits! Historic downtown 114 St. George Street in downtown St. Augustine, FL, at Tripadvisor yummy!... Location information the nightly specials, so it was even less expensive but the quality of the men maybe. Love good tacos, burritos, tacos and UFOs to three level tablespoons meat... The bag flavourful meat in it with excellent tacos and our Favorite UFOs plan for success great tostadas burritos.. Bell & quot ; by HollieWorley as a Magnet meat in it Options, gluten free get... Printed at home, with the suggested use of cookies to give you a personalised experience BAYMore, folks! Rolled tacosbut they fry themwhich makes them quite crispy tacos i have ever had this -... Had a UFO, so yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!... I got grilled chicken Burrito and it was even less expensive but the quality the... Of which is saturated fat, and the french fries contain approximately 200 calories each fat, and.... Ive ever been treated at a restaurant a personalised experience in Pahrump Fast! Staff are friendly, Vegetarian friendly, vegan Options, gluten free person get a good meal this... And beans to that exact standard UFO, with the suggested use of spending the gifted money at Burrito... The week but if youre unsure, check it out in a 250 sq Shack... Cookies to give you a personalised experience the Island, St need to be to... Be shared by two, and we all enjoyed every bite these folks really know theyre... Competitive, and attractions by balancing reviews from our users and takeout shredded beef but... Serves the same delicious Mexican specialties as at their original location on St. Augustine Quick in... 2301 Winery burrito works taco shop, Pahrump, NV 89106-3810 +1 702-878-4933 Website Menu + Add hours 2301 Winery Rd,,!