Hariom Pipe Industries IPO: This iron and steel products manufacturing company has come out with its IPO. "":"px")},cur:function(){var a=Zb.propHooks[this.prop];return a&&a.get?a.get(this):Zb.propHooks._default.get(this)},run:function(a){var b,c=Zb.propHooks[this.prop];return this.pos=b=this.options.duration?m.easing[this.easing](a,this.options.duration*a,0,1,this.options.duration):a,this.now=(this.end-this.start)*b+this.start,this.options.step&&this.options.step.call(this.elem,this.now,this),c&&c.set?c.set(this):Zb.propHooks._default.set(this),this}},Zb.prototype.init.prototype=Zb.prototype,Zb.propHooks={_default:{get:function(a){var b;return null==a.elem[a.prop]||a.elem.style&&null!=a.elem.style[a.prop]? . "hide":"show")){if("show"!==e||!r||void 0===r[d])continue;q=!0}o[d]=r&&r[d]||m.style(a,d)}else j=void 0;if(m.isEmptyObject(o))"inline"===("none"===j?Fb(a.nodeName):j)&&(p.display=j);else{r? For business and industry related insights, twice in a month. A higher current ratio is desirable so that the company could be stable to unexpected bumps in business and economy. It also has an impressive . .sprite_rss{ Keep abreast of the latest in business. height:14px; Hariom Pipe Industries Limited, which manufactures iron and steel products, plans to raise Rs 130.05 crore through initial public offering (IPO). Compliance Under Regulation 23(9) Of The SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015, Expansion Of Existing Furnace And Commencement Of Its Commercial Production From 25.11.2022, Clarification With Regards To Press Release Dated 14Th November, 2022, Statement On Deviation Or Variation In Utilisation Of Funds Raised Though Initial Public Offer (''''IPO''''), Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Press Release / Media Release, Company has delivered good profit growth of 80.9% CAGR over last 5 years, Company has a good return on equity (ROE) track record: 3 Years ROE 28.6%. Our metal ignots are manufactured with advanced technology. position:absolute; z-index: 9999; . )","ig"),db=function(a,b,c){var d="0x"+b-65536;return d!==d||c?b:0>d?String.fromCharCode(d+65536):String.fromCharCode(d>>10|55296,1023&d|56320)};try{I.apply(F=J.call(v.childNodes),v.childNodes),F[v.childNodes.length].nodeType}catch(eb){I={apply:F.length?function(a,b){H.apply(a,J.call(b))}:function(a,b){var c=a.length,d=0;while(a[c++]=b[d++]);a.length=c-1}}}function fb(a,b,d,e){var f,h,j,k,l,o,r,s,w,x;if((b?b.ownerDocument||b:v)!==n&&m(b),b=b||n,d=d||[],!a||"string"!=typeof a)return d;if(1!==(k=b.nodeType)&&9!==k)return[];if(p&&!e){if(f=_.exec(a))if(j=f[1]){if(9===k){if(h=b.getElementById(j),!h||!h.parentNode)return d;if(h.id===j)return d.push(h),d}else if(b.ownerDocument&&(h=b.ownerDocument.getElementById(j))&&t(b,h)&&h.id===j)return d.push(h),d}else{if(f[2])return I.apply(d,b.getElementsByTagName(a)),d;if((j=f[3])&&c.getElementsByClassName&&b.getElementsByClassName)return I.apply(d,b.getElementsByClassName(j)),d}if(c.qsa&&(!q||!q.test(a))){if(s=r=u,w=b,x=9===k&&a,1===k&&"object"!==b.nodeName.toLowerCase()){o=g(a),(r=b.getAttribute("id"))?s=r.replace(bb,"\\$&"):b.setAttribute("id",s),s="[id='"+s+"'] ",l=o.length;while(l--)o[l]=s+qb(o[l]);w=ab.test(a)&&ob(b.parentNode)||b,x=o.join(",")}if(x)try{return I.apply(d,w.querySelectorAll(x)),d}catch(y){}finally{r||b.removeAttribute("id")}}}return i(a.replace(R,"$1"),b,d,e)}function gb(){var a=[];function b(c,e){return a.push(c+" ")>d.cacheLength&&delete b[a.shift()],b[c+" "]=e}return b}function hb(a){return a[u]=!0,a}function ib(a){var b=n.createElement("div");try{return! The company wants to raise 130 crore through this IPO. Industrials Building Products - Pipes. background: url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite_new.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off)0px -519px; } height: 20px; Bengaluru - 560103. "alpha(opacity="+100*b+")":"",f=d&&d.filter||c.filter||"";c.zoom=1,(b>=1||""===b)&&""===m.trim(f.replace(Mb,""))&&c.removeAttribute&&(c.removeAttribute("filter"),""===b||d&&!d.filter)||(c.filter=Mb.test(f)?f.replace(Mb,e):f+" "+e)}}),m.cssHooks.marginRight=Lb(k.reliableMarginRight,function(a,b){return b?m.swap(a,{display:"inline-block"},Jb,[a,"marginRight"]):void 0}),m.each({margin:"",padding:"",border:"Width"},function(a,b){m.cssHooks[a+b]={expand:function(c){for(var d=0,e={},f="string"==typeof c?c.split(" "):[c];4>d;d++)e[a+T[d]+b]=f[d]||f[d-2]||f[0];return e}},Gb.test(a)||(m.cssHooks[a+b].set=Wb)}),m.fn.extend({css:function(a,b){return V(this,function(a,b,c){var d,e,f={},g=0;if(m.isArray(b)){for(d=Ib(a),e=b.length;e>g;g++)f[b[g]]=m.css(a,b[g],!1,d);return f}return void 0!==c?m.style(a,b,c):m.css(a,b)},a,b,arguments.length>1)},show:function(){return Vb(this,!0)},hide:function(){return Vb(this)},toggle:function(a){return"boolean"==typeof a?a?this.show():this.hide():this.each(function(){U(this)?m(this).show():m(this).hide()})}});function Zb(a,b,c,d,e){return new Zb.prototype.init(a,b,c,d,e)}m.Tween=Zb,Zb.prototype={constructor:Zb,init:function(a,b,c,d,e,f){this.elem=a,this.prop=c,this.easing=e||"swing",this.options=b,this.start=this.now=this.cur(),this.end=d,this.unit=f||(m.cssNumber[c]? (a.setAttribute(b,"auto"),c):void 0}}})),k.style||(m.attrHooks.style={get:function(a){return a.style.cssText||void 0},set:function(a,b){return a.style.cssText=b+""}});var sc=/^(?:input|select|textarea|button|object)$/i,tc=/^(? right: 0; The IPO consists of an initial public offer of up to 85,00,000 Equity Shares of 10 (aggregating up to 130.05 Crore). top:6px; Hariom Pipe Industries Ltd. HARIOMPIPE. TWS Systems Private Limited. "https://sb":"http://b")+".scorecardresearch.com/beacon.js";el.parentNode.insertBefore(s,el);})(); By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our Cookie Policy unless you have disabled them. (d.find.ID=function(a,b){if(typeof b.getElementById!==C&&p){var c=b.getElementById(a);return c&&c.parentNode? 154 . (-0.14%). !function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s){if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=function(){n.callMethod?n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments)};if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n;n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version='2.0';n.queue=[];t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0;t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e)[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)}(window,document,'script','https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js');fbq('init','550264998751686');fbq('track','PageView'); E ASSUNTOS DO MERCOSUL-SEIM JUNTA COMERCIAL DO PARANA Ata Nmero: 320 Despachos de 01 de outubro de 2022 a 31 de outubro de 2022 DOCUMENTOS DEFERIDOS: EMPRESA PBLICA: ATA DE REUNIAO DE DIRETORIA: 22/7 48050-3 Terminais Aereos De Maringa - Sbmg S/A, ATA DE REUNIAO DO CONSEL HO DE . display: inline-block; 129 .more3{padding: 10px; text-align: center; color: #202020; background-color: #e0e0e0;} No Graph Data To Display. Healthy Financials. Is the NSE & BSE listed Hariom Pipe Industries Ltd one of the best dividend stocks in your portfolio? The issue kicked off for subscription on Wednesday, March 30 and will be open till Tuesday, April 5. INA100012190 and is in the services and/or products, related to all kind of financial/ financial technology services . background:url("https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite_new_3-subscribe.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off") 0 -362px; Contact Us. Om Metals Hydroprojects Private Limited; Shahbroz Manufacturing Private Limited; 28, The company fixed the price band of this IPO at 144 to 153 Per Share. Dividend Yield: - It tells us how much dividend we will receive in relation to the price of the stock. Company360 is an interactive dashboard that provides more than 3 years company's financials, ratios, charts, network and features like lists, comparator, financial alerts, pdf reports, and excel downloads. .more3 a{text-decoration: none; color: #202020; font-size: 15px; } left: 15px; :input|select|textarea|button)$/i,Z=/^h\d$/i,$=/^[^{]+\{\s*\[native \w/,_=/^(?:#([\w-]+)|(\w+)|\. Here are the few indispensable tools that should be a part of every investors research process. position:absolute; width: 20px; 2) Select the financial reports in the Company Financials Section and add them to the cart Net worth of the company has increased by 46.57 %. (n=e,o=e.documentElement,p=!f(e),g&&g!==g.top&&(g.addEventListener?g.addEventListener("unload",function(){m()},!1):g.attachEvent&&g.attachEvent("onunload",function(){m()})),c.attributes=ib(function(a){return a.className="i",!a.getAttribute("className")}),c.getElementsByTagName=ib(function(a){return a.appendChild(e.createComment("")),!a.getElementsByTagName("*").length}),c.getElementsByClassName=$.test(e.getElementsByClassName)&&ib(function(a){return a.innerHTML="
",a.firstChild.className="i",2===a.getElementsByClassName("i").length}),c.getById=ib(function(a){return o.appendChild(a).id=u,!e.getElementsByName||!e.getElementsByName(u).length}),c.getById? All trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. !y.createElement("form").enctype,c.disabled=!0,k.optDisabled=!e.disabled,a=y.createElement("input"),a.setAttribute("value",""),k.input=""===a.getAttribute("value"),a.value="t",a.setAttribute("type","radio"),k.radioValue="t"===a.value}();var lc=/\r/g;m.fn.extend({val:function(a){var b,c,d,e=this[0];{if(arguments.length)return d=m.isFunction(a),this.each(function(c){var e;1===this.nodeType&&(e=d?a.call(this,c,m(this).val()):a,null==e?e="":"number"==typeof e?e+="":m.isArray(e)&&(e=m.map(e,function(a){return null==a? ""!==l[1]||kb.test(f)?0:h:h.firstChild,e=f&&f.childNodes.length;while(e--)m.nodeName(j=f.childNodes[e],"tbody")&&!j.childNodes.length&&f.removeChild(j)}m.merge(p,h.childNodes),h.textContent="";while(h.firstChild)h.removeChild(h.firstChild);h=o.lastChild}else p.push(b.createTextNode(f));h&&o.removeChild(h),k.appendChecked||m.grep(ub(p,"input"),vb),q=0;while(f=p[q++])if((!d||-1===m.inArray(f,d))&&(g=m.contains(f.ownerDocument,f),h=ub(o.appendChild(f),"script"),g&&zb(h),c)){e=0;while(f=h[e++])ob.test(f.type||"")&&c.push(f)}return h=null,o},cleanData:function(a,b){for(var d,e,f,g,h=0,i=m.expando,j=m.cache,l=k.deleteExpando,n=m.event.special;null!=(d=a[h]);h++)if((b||m.acceptData(d))&&(f=d[i],g=f&&j[f])){if(g.events)for(e in g.events)n[e]?m.event.remove(d,e):m.removeEvent(d,e,g.handle);j[f]&&(delete j[f],l?delete d[i]:typeof d.removeAttribute!==K?d.removeAttribute(i):d[i]=null,c.push(f))}}}),m.fn.extend({text:function(a){return V(this,function(a){return void 0===a?m.text(this):this.empty().append((this[0]&&this[0].ownerDocument||y).createTextNode(a))},null,a,arguments.length)},append:function(){return this.domManip(arguments,function(a){if(1===this.nodeType||11===this.nodeType||9===this.nodeType){var b=wb(this,a);b.appendChild(a)}})},prepend:function(){return this.domManip(arguments,function(a){if(1===this.nodeType||11===this.nodeType||9===this.nodeType){var b=wb(this,a);b.insertBefore(a,b.firstChild)}})},before:function(){return this.domManip(arguments,function(a){this.parentNode&&this.parentNode.insertBefore(a,this)})},after:function(){return this.domManip(arguments,function(a){this.parentNode&&this.parentNode.insertBefore(a,this.nextSibling)})},remove:function(a,b){for(var c,d=a?m.filter(a,this):this,e=0;null!=(c=d[e]);e++)b||1!==c.nodeType||m.cleanData(ub(c)),c.parentNode&&(b&&m.contains(c.ownerDocument,c)&&zb(ub(c,"script")),c.parentNode.removeChild(c));return this},empty:function(){for(var a,b=0;null!=(a=this[b]);b++){1===a.nodeType&&m.cleanData(ub(a,!1));while(a.firstChild)a.removeChild(a.firstChild);a.options&&m.nodeName(a,"select")&&(a.options.length=0)}return this},clone:function(a,b){return a=null==a? Fire should be associated with the courtyard. Get today's Hariom Pipe Industries Ltd.share price details along with futures & options quotes. 12.54. "":b,d[d.length]=encodeURIComponent(a)+"="+encodeURIComponent(b)};if(void 0===b&&(b=m.ajaxSettings&&m.ajaxSettings.traditional),m.isArray(a)||a.jquery&&!m.isPlainObject(a))m.each(a,function(){e(this.name,this.value)});else for(c in a)Vc(c,a[c],b,e);return d.join("&").replace(Qc,"+")},m.fn.extend({serialize:function(){return m.param(this.serializeArray())},serializeArray:function(){return this.map(function(){var a=m.prop(this,"elements");return a?m.makeArray(a):this}).filter(function(){var a=this.type;return this.name&&!m(this).is(":disabled")&&Uc.test(this.nodeName)&&!Tc.test(a)&&(this.checked||!W.test(a))}).map(function(a,b){var c=m(this).val();return null==c?null:m.isArray(c)?m.map(c,function(a){return{name:b.name,value:a.replace(Sc,"\r\n")}}):{name:b.name,value:c.replace(Sc,"\r\n")}}).get()}}),m.ajaxSettings.xhr=void 0!==a.ActiveXObject?function(){return!this.isLocal&&/^(get|post|head|put|delete|options)$/i.test(this.type)&&Zc()||$c()}:Zc;var Wc=0,Xc={},Yc=m.ajaxSettings.xhr();a.ActiveXObject&&m(a).on("unload",function(){for(var a in Xc)Xc[a](void 0,!0)}),k.cors=! (!c.matchesSelector||!p||r&&r.test(b)||q&&q.test(b)))try{var d=s.call(a,b);if(d||c.disconnectedMatch||a.document&&11!==a.document.nodeType)return d}catch(e){}return fb(b,n,null,[a]).length>0},fb.contains=function(a,b){return(a.ownerDocument||a)!==n&&m(a),t(a,b)},fb.attr=function(a,b){(a.ownerDocument||a)!==n&&m(a);var e=d.attrHandle[b.toLowerCase()],f=e&&E.call(d.attrHandle,b.toLowerCase())?e(a,b,!p):void 0;return void 0!==f?f:c.attributes||!p?a.getAttribute(b):(f=a.getAttributeNode(b))&&f.specified?f.value:null},fb.error=function(a){throw new Error("Syntax error, unrecognized expression: "+a)},fb.uniqueSort=function(a){var b,d=[],e=0,f=0;if(l=!c.detectDuplicates,k=!c.sortStable&&a.slice(0),a.sort(B),l){while(b=a[f++])b===a[f]&&(e=d.push(f));while(e--)a.splice(d[e],1)}return k=null,a},e=fb.getText=function(a){var b,c="",d=0,f=a.nodeType;if(f){if(1===f||9===f||11===f){if("string"==typeof a.textContent)return a.textContent;for(a=a.firstChild;a;a=a.nextSibling)c+=e(a)}else if(3===f||4===f)return a.nodeValue}else while(b=a[d++])c+=e(b);return c},d=fb.selectors={cacheLength:50,createPseudo:hb,match:X,attrHandle:{},find:{},relative:{">":{dir:"parentNode",first:!0}," ":{dir:"parentNode"},"+":{dir:"previousSibling",first:!0},"~":{dir:"previousSibling"}},preFilter:{ATTR:function(a){return a[1]=a[1].replace(cb,db),a[3]=(a[3]||a[4]||a[5]||"").replace(cb,db),"~="===a[2]&&(a[3]=" "+a[3]+" "),a.slice(0,4)},CHILD:function(a){return a[1]=a[1].toLowerCase(),"nth"===a[1].slice(0,3)? z-index:9999; Read More. In other words, the return on equity ratio shows how much profit each rupee of common stockholders equity generates. Company360 is an interactive dashboard that provides more than 3 years companys financials, ratios, charts, network and features like lists, comparator, financial alerts, pdf reports, and excel downloads. You can get here details of financial information, credit rating, stock exchange, creditors details, annual return, shareholding pattern, news paper publications. :checkbox|radio)$/i;!function(){var a=y.createElement("input"),b=y.createElement("div"),c=y.createDocumentFragment();if(b.innerHTML="
",k.leadingWhitespace=3===b.firstChild.nodeType,k.tbody=!b.getElementsByTagName("tbody").length,k.htmlSerialize=!!b.getElementsByTagName("link").length,k.html5Clone="<:nav>"!==y.createElement("nav").cloneNode(!0).outerHTML,a.type="checkbox",a.checked=!0,c.appendChild(a),k.appendChecked=a.checked,b.innerHTML="",k.noCloneChecked=! Hariom Pipe Industries Limited Share Price Today, Stock Price, Live NSE News, Quotes, Tips - NSE India Debt Market is Closed Next Trading Date - 12-Dec-2022 Market is Closed 18,496.60 -112.75 (-0.61%) Next Trading Date - 12-Dec-2022 Currency Market is Closed Next Trading Date - 12-Dec-2022 Commodity Market is Closed Latest technologies and standards are constantly being adopted to keep the database user-friendly, comprehensive and up-to-date. The equity shares have a face value of Rs 10 each. Hariom Pipe Industries Limited IPO : Issue opens 30th Mar 2022. top: 73px; Subscribe to the Tofler Company360 program for complete access to Tofler's database. (c=Jb(a,b),Hb.test(c)?m(a).position()[b]+"px":c):void 0})}),m.each({Height:"height",Width:"width"},function(a,b){m.each({padding:"inner"+a,content:b,"":"outer"+a},function(c,d){m.fn[d]=function(d,e){var f=arguments.length&&(c||"boolean"!=typeof d),g=c||(d===!0||e===!0? Revenue / turnover of HARIOM PIPE INDUSTRIES LIMITED is INR 100 cr - 500 cr, Net worth of the company has increased by 46.57 %, EBITDA of the company has increased by 45.97 %, Total assets of the company has increased by 24.39 %, Liabilities of the company has increased by 5.49 %. . Trademarks, if any, listed on this page belong to their respective owners. :([+-])=|)("+S+")([a-z%]*)$","i"),cc=/queueHooks$/,dc=[ic],ec={"*":[function(a,b){var c=this.createTween(a,b),d=c.cur(),e=bc.exec(b),f=e&&e[3]||(m.cssNumber[a]? padding-right: 5px; !d}};return k},m.extend({Deferred:function(a){var b=[["resolve","done",m.Callbacks("once memory"),"resolved"],["reject","fail",m.Callbacks("once memory"),"rejected"],["notify","progress",m.Callbacks("memory")]],c="pending",d={state:function(){return c},always:function(){return e.done(arguments).fail(arguments),this},then:function(){var a=arguments;return m.Deferred(function(c){m.each(b,function(b,f){var g=m.isFunction(a[b])&&a[b];e[f[1]](function(){var a=g&&g.apply(this,arguments);a&&m.isFunction(a.promise)?a.promise().done(c.resolve).fail(c.reject).progress(c.notify):c[f[0]+"With"](this===d?c.promise():this,g? (d=b,c=b=void 0):null==d&&("string"==typeof b? has reported revenue growth of 69.4217217435033 % which is fair in relation to its growth and performance. Wanie_Ckieyn__1255. Hariom Pipe Industries has filed preliminary papers with SEBI to raise 100-120 crore through an initial public offering. The company makes Mild Steel (MS) pipes and scaffoldings of more than 150 different specifications. At 35% capacity utilization, FY21 revenue stood at Rs. The company's net profit was at Rs 15.13 crore . Hariom Pipe Industries Limited (Hariom Pipe) is a premium manufacturer of iron and steel products. a,body,li,ul{font-size:12px}a,body,div,html,img,li,span,table,ul{border:0}a{color:#1c3c65;text-decoration:none;cursor:pointer;font-size:12px}a:hover{text-decoration:underline}h2{color:#000;font-size:2em}h4{font-size:16px}p{line-height:22px}body{font-size:12px;font-family:Arial}.clear{clear:both}body,h2,h4,li,ul{margin:0;padding:0}.strip{background-color:#4d5557;padding:5px 0;width:100%;margin-bottom:5px;float:left;height:16px}.strip_left{float:left;width:60%}.strip_right{float:right;width:40%}.strip_right ul{list-style-type:none;width:100%}.strip_right ul li{float:left;padding-right:10px}.m-header{width:100%;padding:0 0 4px;background-color:#fff;position:fixed;z-index:999999999}.m-left{width:10%;float:left}.m-mid{width:57%;display:inline-block;padding:0;float:left}.m-mid .logo1{float:left}.m-mid .logo1 img{width:100%}.m-right{display:inline-block;float:left}.m-right .alert .alr{display:inline-block;background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/alr.jpg?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;width:25px;height:25px;padding-right:5px}.m-right .alert .user{display:inline-block;background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/user.jpg?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;width:25px;height:25px;padding-right:5px}.m-right .alert .src{width:25px;height:25px;position:absolute;z-index:9999;right:10px;background:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite_new.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off) 0 -485px}i.fa.fa-bell-o,i.fa.fa-user-plus,i.fa.fa-search{border-radius:100%;font-size:16px;height:24px;line-height:22px;margin-right:3px;text-align:center;width:24px}i.fa.fa-bell-o{border:1px solid #443681;color:#443681}i.fa.fa-user-plus{border:1px solid #00529a;color:#00529a}i.fa.fa-search{border:1px solid #a21f20;color:#a21f20}.sprite_fb{width:18px;height:14px;position:absolute;right:110px;top:6px;z-index:9999;background:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite_new.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off) 0 -290px}.sprite_gplus{width:18px;height:14px;position:absolute;right:92px;top:6px;z-index:9999;background:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite_new.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off) 0 -314px}.sprite_in{width:18px;height:14px;position:absolute;right:66px;top:8px;z-index:9999;background:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite_new.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off) 0 -340px}.sprite_tw{width:18px;height:14px;position:absolute;right:46px;top:7px;z-index:9999;background:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite_new.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off) 0 -362px}.sprite_yt{width:18px;height:14px;position:absolute;right:27px;top:8px;z-index:9999;background:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite_new.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off) 0 -550px}.sprite_rss{width:18px;height:14px;position:absolute;right:0;top:8px;z-index:9999;background:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite_new.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off) 0 -386px}.sprite_sign{width:20px;height:20px;position:absolute;left:15px;top:8px;z-index:9999;background:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite_new.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off) 0 -454px}.sprite_register{width:20px;height:20px;position:absolute;left:15px;top:46px;z-index:9999;background:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite_new.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off) 0 -519px}.sprite_subscribe{width:20px;height:20px;position:absolute;left:15px;top:73px;z-index:9999;background:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite_new.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off) 0 -519px}.sprite_share{width:69px;height:35px;position:absolute;left:15px;top:73px;z-index:9999;background:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite_new.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off) 0 -519px}.login-icon{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/user.jpg?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;display:inline-block;height:25px;padding-right:5px;width:25px;position:absolute}.login-pane li:hover ul{display:block;position:absolute;background:#ffebe2;top:63px;width:none;padding:0 15px;right:0;left:0}.login-pane ul li a,.mrkt_live h4,a,ul.tabs li a,ul.tabs li.selected a:hover{text-decoration:none}.top-panel{background:#fff!important;position:relative;min-height:30px;width:30px;margin:0;padding:0;clear:both}.top-left-menu{margin:0 0 0 40px}.top-left-menu li{float:left}.top-left-menu a{color:#fff;font-size:12px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:13px 10px}.top-left-menu a:hover{color:#dbdbdb}.top-left-menu .dropdown-menu li{display:block!important;float:none!important}.top-left-menu .dropdown-menu a{font-size:12px}.top-menu{position:fixed;top:33px;left:0;z-index:9000!important}.top-menu nav{background:#efefef}.top-menu nav ul{margin:0;padding:1em;list-style-type:none;display:none}.top-menu nav ul li:first-child{margin-left:0}.top-menu nav ul li ul{display:none}.sticky a:hover{color:#c31316!important}a.meanmenu-reveal{display:none}.mean-container .mean-bar{text-align:left;width:45px;padding:3px 0;z-index:999999!important}.mean-container a.meanmenu-reveal{width:22px;height:22px;padding:0 10px 0;position:absolute;top:0;right:0;cursor:pointer;color:#202020;text-decoration:none;font-size:24px;text-indent:-9999em;line-height:22px;font-size:1px;display:block;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-weight:700}.mean-container a.meanmenu-reveal span{display:block;background:#202020;height:4px;margin-top:3px}.mean-container .mean-nav{float:left;width:250px;background:#fff;margin-top:30px;position:absolute;z-index:80000!important}.mean-container .mean-nav ul{padding-left:10px;margin:0;list-style-type:none;float:left;overflow-y:scroll;height:500px}.mean-container .mean-nav ul li{position:relative;float:left;width:100%;border-bottom:1px solid #ddd}.mean-container .mean-nav ul li a{text-decoration:none;color:#383838;line-height:30px;font-size:14px;padding:6px 0 6px 25px}.mean-container .mean-nav ul li li a{width:80%;padding:6px 0 6px 8px;background:#fff;text-shadow:none!important;visibility:visible}.mean-container .mean-nav ul li.mean-last a{border-bottom:none;margin-bottom:0}.mean-container .mean-nav ul li li li a{width:70%;padding:14px 15%}.mean-container .mean-nav ul li li li li a{width:60%;padding:14px 20%}.mean-container .mean-nav ul li li li li li a{width:50%;padding:1em 25%}.mean-container .mean-nav ul li a.mean-expand{margin-top:0;width:26px;padding:0!important;text-align:center;position:absolute;right:0;top:0;z-index:2;font-weight:700!important;background:#fff;border:none!important;border-left:0 solid rgba(255,255,255,.4)!important;border-bottom:0 solid rgba(255,255,255,.2)!important}.mean-container .mean-nav ul li a.mean-expand:hover{background:#fff;padding:0!important}.mean-container .mean-push{float:left;width:100%;padding:0;margin:0;clear:both}.mean-nav .wrapper{width:100%;padding:0;margin:0}.mean-container .mean-bar,.mean-container .mean-bar *{-webkit-box-sizing:content-box;-moz-box-sizing:content-box;box-sizing:content-box}.mean-remove{display:none!important}nav ul#nav,nav:active ul#nav{display:none;position:absolute;background:#000;left:0;top:0;width:100%}nav #nav li{float:left;text-align:center;width:100%;padding:0;margin:0;border:0;border-bottom:1px solid #fff;background:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/navbg.png) repeat-x #151515}nav #nav li a{width:100%;text-align:left}nav #nav li:hover{background:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/navsel_bg.png) bottom center repeat-x #bd0000}.nav_link{border:0}table{border-collapse:collapse;border-spacing:0;width:100%;border:0 solid #c3c9cc;font-family:arial;color:#000}th,td{padding:.3em 0 .4em .2em;text-align:left;font-weight:bold;font-size:14px}th{background-color:#fff;white-space:nowrap}td{border-top:0 solid #c3c9cc;font-weight:normal;font-size:13px}body{margin:0;padding:0}.bg{width:420px;margin:0 auto;background:#fff;border:1px solid #bbb;border-radius:4px;padding:10px;z-index:10000000;position:fixed;left:0;right:0}.row1{height:0}.row2{float:left;margin-left:47px;margin-top:0}.logo,.text{display:inline-block;float:left}.text{font-size:16px;color:#000;line-height:20px;width:300px;font-family:Arial;padding-left:15px;vertical-align:top;margin-bottom:10px}.btn1,.btn2{font-size:13px;padding:5px 14px;display:inline-block;font-family:Arial;text-decoration:none;cursor:pointer}.close_btn{float:right;cursor:pointer}.btn1{-webkit-border-radius:2;-moz-border-radius:2;border-radius:2px;color:#606060;background:#fff;border:1px solid #d8d8d8}.btn1:hover{background:#f5f5f5;text-decoration:none}.btn2{-webkit-border-radius:2;-moz-border-radius:2;border-radius:2px;color:#b62b0f;background:#fff;border:1px solid #b62b0f;margin-left:5px}.btn2:hover{background:#f5f5f5;text-decoration:none}.bg_1{width:620px;height:280px;margin:0 auto;background:#fff;border:1px solid #f6f6f6}.row3{height:110px}.row4{height:130px;background:#5a5a5a;padding:20px 50px}.logo1{float:left;display:inline-block}.text_01{font-size:22px;color:#fff;line-height:30px;width:500px;font-family:Arial}.text_1,.text_2{text-align:left;width:300px;font-family:Arial;display:inline-block;float:left;vertical-align:top}#header{margin:0!important}#wrapper{margin:0 auto!important;width:97%}.bread{padding-top:6px}.login-pane ul,login-pane ul{font-family:Arial,Verdana;font-size:14px;margin:0;list-style:none;right:0}login-pane ul{padding:0}.login-icon{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/user.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;display:inline-block;height:25px;padding-right:5px;width:25px;position:absolute;right:35px}.login-pane li ul{display:none}.login-pane ul{padding:0}.login-pane li:hover li{float:none;font-size:11px}.login-pane ul li{display:block;position:static;float:left}.login-pane ul li a{display:block;white-space:nowrap;color:#000;font-size:14px;padding:8px 0}.login-pane li:hover ul{display:block;position:absolute;background:#ffebe2;top:71px;width:none;padding:0 15px;right:0;left:0}.fLt{float:left!important;z-index:0}#market_indices{background:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/marketstokebg.png) bottom left repeat-x #fff;margin:0 0;position:relative}#bse_index,#nse_index{float:left;width:50%;background:#ccc;padding:5px 0}.bdr-right{border-right:1px dashed #c1c1c1}@media all and (max-width:340px) and (min-width:320px){.mrkt_live_mini{width:100%!important}.mark_live_label{width:16%;border-right:1px solid #c1c1c1;padding-left:1%}.sensex_nse_mini{width:36%!important}.sensex_bse_mini{width:41%!important}.bseCurrent_mini{font-size:11px!important}.p3{padding:3px!important}.pR3{padding-right:3px}.fontS{font-size:14px!important}h4{font-size:11px!important;margin:0;padding:0;text-align:center}.mR5{margin-right:2px!important}.padd_R{padding-right:5px!important}.mrkt_live li img{margin-bottom:-1px}.fs11{font-size:10px}}@media all and (max-width:360px) and (min-width:341px){.mrkt_live_mini{width:100%!important}.mark_live_label{width:16%;border-right:1px solid #c1c1c1;padding-left:1%}.sensex_nse_mini{width:34%!important}.sensex_bse_mini{width:42%!important}.bseCurrent_mini{font-size:11px!important}.p3{padding:3px!important}.pR3{padding-right:3px}.fontS{font-size:14px!important}h4{font-size:11px!important;margin:0;padding:0;text-align:center}.mR5{margin-right:2px!important}.padd_R{padding-right:5px!important}.mrkt_live li img{margin-bottom:-1px}}@media only screen and (max-width:380px){.mrkt_live_mini{width:99%;border-bottom:1px solid #c1c1c1;overflow:hidden;padding:3px 0 0;margin:0}.mark_live_label{width:24%;border-right:1px solid #c1c1c1}.mark_live_label h4{font-family:Roboto,Arial;font-size:14px;margin:0;padding:0;text-align:center}.mark_live_label .min-live,.sensex_bse-mini h4{font-family:Roboto,Arial;font-size:18px;text-align:center}.mark_live_label .min-live{color:#129302;text-transform:uppercase;border-top:1px dashed #c1c1c1}.sensex_bse-mini{width:26%}.sensex_bse-mini h4{margin:0;padding:0}.sensex_bse_mini .head{background:#129302;color:#fff}.sensex_nse_mini{width:34%}.sensex_nse_mini .head-down{background:#d70000!important;color:#fff}.mrkt_live{display:none}.mrkt_live_mini{display:block}}@media all and (max-width:400px) and (min-width:361px){.mrkt_live_mini{width:100%}.mark_live_label{width:16%!important;border-right:1px solid #c1c1c1;padding-left:1%}.sensex_nse_mini{width:34%}.sensex_bse_mini{width:41%}.bseCurrent_mini{font-size:11px!important;padding-top:1px}.p3{padding:3px 6px}.pR3{padding-right:3px}.fontS{font-size:13px!important}.mrkt_live li img{margin-bottom:-1px}.mark_live_label h4{font-family:'Roboto',Arial;font-size:14px;margin:0;padding:0;text-align:left}}@media screen and (min-device-width:401px) and (max-device-width:480px){.mrkt_live li{display:inline;float:left;font-family:Roboto,Arial}.pT10{padding-top:0;padding-top:0}.mrk_bdr{padding:0 5px}.padd_R{padding-right:5px!important}.mrkt_live h4{text-decoration:none;font-size:14px!important;padding:0;margin:0}.fontS{font-size:13px;font-weight:700}.mrkt_live .wt20{width:20%!important}.mrkt_live .wt35{width:32%!important}.mrkt_live .wt40{width:38%!important}.pL10{padding-left:5px}.mrkt_live li img{margin-bottom:-1px}}@media screen and (min-device-width:481px) and (max-device-width:767px){.mrkt_live li{display:inline;float:left;font-family:Roboto,Arial}.mrkt_live li img{padding-top:5px}.pT10{padding-top:0}.mrk_bdr{padding:0 5px}.padd_R{padding-right:5px!important}.mrkt_live h4{text-decoration:none;font-size:14px!important;padding:0;margin:0}.mrkt_live .wt20{width:18%!important}.mrkt_live .wt35{width:35%!important}.mrkt_live .wt40{width:40%!important}.pL10{padding-left:5px}}.Margin_R{margin-right:5px}.padd_R{padding-right:5px}.margin_top{margin-top:3px}.liveM{color:#fff;padding:1px 6px;font-size:12px;margin-left:4px;font-family:arial}.btn1,.btn2,.btn3,.text,.text_01,.text_1,.text_2{font-family:Arial}.text,.text_01{font-weight:400}.row3,.text_01{text-align:center}body{margin:0;padding:0}.bg{width:420px;margin:0 auto;background:#fff;border:1px solid #bbb;border-radius:4px;padding:10px;z-index:10000000;position:fixed;left:0;right:0}.row1{height:0}.row2{float:left;margin-left:47px;margin-top:0}.logo,.text{display:inline-block;float:left}.text{font-size:16px;color:#000;line-height:20px;width:300px;padding-left:15px;vertical-align:top;margin-bottom:10px}.btn1,.btn2{font-size:13px;padding:5px 14px;display:inline-block;text-decoration:none;cursor:pointer}.close_btn{float:right;cursor:pointer}.logo1,.text_1,.text_2{float:left;display:inline-block}.btn1{-webkit-border-radius:2;-moz-border-radius:2;border-radius:2px;color:#606060;background:#fff;border:1px solid #d8d8d8}.btn1:hover{background:#f5f5f5;text-decoration:none}.btn2{-webkit-border-radius:2;-moz-border-radius:2;border-radius:2px;color:#b62b0f;background:#fff;border:1px solid #b62b0f;margin-left:5px}.btn2:hover{background:#f5f5f5;text-decoration:none}.bg_1{width:620px;height:280px;margin:0 auto;background:#fff;border:1px solid #f6f6f6}.row3{height:110px}.row4{height:130px;background:#5a5a5a;padding:20px 50px}.text_01{font-size:22px;color:#fff;line-height:30px;width:500px}.text_1,.text_2{text-align:left;width:300px;vertical-align:top}.row5,.setting{float:right}.thanks{margin:15px 100px 25px}.btn3{-webkit-border-radius:2;-moz-border-radius:2;border-radius:2px;color:#000;font-size:13px;background:#fff;padding:5px 14px;text-decoration:none;cursor:pointer;display:inline-block;margin:20px 200px 25px}.row5,.row6{margin-top:0}.btn3:hover{background:#f5f5f5;text-decoration:none}.text_1{font-size:16px;color:#000;line-height:20px;font-weight:700;padding-left:15px}.text_2{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;color:#464545;line-height:16px;padding-top:8px}.setting{cursor:pointer}.scrollMenu{padding:70px 0 8px;overflow-x:auto;overflow-y:hidden;-webkit-overflow-scrolling:touch;box-sizing:border-box;-webkit-box-sizing:border-box;border-bottom:1px solid #d2d2d2;z-index:-999999999}.scrollMenu::-webkit-scrollbar{display:none}.scrollMenu ul li{display:inline-block;padding-right:10px}.scrollMenu ul li:first-child{margin-left:0}.scrollMenu ul li a{font-size:14px;color:#202020;font-family:Arial;text-decoration:none!important}.scrollMenu ul li.active1 a{color:#202020;border-bottom:1px solid #000}#subMenu.scrollMenu,#forexMenu.scrollMenu{margin-left:0}#subMenu.scrollMenu ul,#forexMenu.scrollMenu ul{width:100%;float:left;white-space:nowrap}.new_nav{font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;border-top:solid 1px #000;padding:63px 5px 5px 5px;border-bottom:solid 1px #000;text-align:center}.new_nav a{font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;color:#000;text-decoration:none}.new_nav a:hover{color:#ae2728}.new_nav .active_new{color:#ae2728}.bread{padding-top:5px}@media only screen and (min-width:320px) and (max-width:480px){.mL15{margin-left:10px!important}.mrkt_live li{display:inline;float:left;font-size:12px;font-family:Roboto,Arial;width:30%}.clear_media{clear:both!important}.mL10{margin-left:0!important}.pL5{padding-left:0!important}.pT10{padding-top:10px}}@media only screen and (min-width:450px) and (max-width:767px){.w60{width:68%!important}.mL10{margin-left:5px!important}.newline_toggle,nav ul#nav,nav:active ul#nav{display:block}.mrkt_live li{width:33%}.mT3{margin-top:5px!important}.pL5{padding-left:0!important}.w30{width:30%!important}}.color_green{color:#5d9c05!important}.color_red{color:#ce3a3a!important}#article_title{font-size:18px;margin:0 10px}#article_content{font-family:Georgia,Times\ New\ Roman,Times,serif;font-size:16px;line-height:25px}.table h3{font-size:18px}.table td{padding:5px}#tr_amex_subscription li,h2.title2{color:#000}#tr_amex_subscription li,#tr_premium_subscription li{list-style-type:disc;list-style-position:inside;text-indent:-10px;padding-left:10px}.data_table .containts .rows ul,.data_table .head ul,.footer-1 .f-content .left ul,.footer-1 .f-content .mid ul,.footer-1 .f-content .right ul,.liveMarket ul,.mean-container .mean-nav ul,.offer-box ul,.strip_right ul,.tabs01 ul,.tabs02 ul,.top-menu nav ul,ul.port-list,ul.tabs{list-style-type:none}.create{background:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/create_img.png) no-repeat}.edit{background:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/edit_img.png) no-repeat}.refresh{background:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/refresh_img_grey.png) no-repeat}.delete{background:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/delete_img.png) no-repeat}.srock_port-inner{padding:15px}.footer-1{width:100%;background-color:#fccdb9;margin-top:15px;font-family:arial}.footer-1 .top{padding:5px 10px 15px}.footer-1 .top .title{padding:6px 0 4px;font-size:20px;color:#000;font-weight:400;border-bottom:2px solid #ac2122;display:inline-block;margin-bottom:5px}.footer-1 .f-content{padding:0}.footer-1 .f-content .left{width:28%;display:inline-block;float:left;padding:0 2%}.footer-1 .f-content .left ul{padding:0;list-style-type:none}.footer-1 .f-content .left ul li{padding:5px 0;font-size:12px;color:#000}.footer-1 .f-content .left ul li a{text-decoration:none;color:#000}.footer-1 .f-content .mid{width:28%;display:inline-block;float:none;padding:0 2%}.footer-1 .f-content .mid ul{padding:0;list-style-type:none}.footer-1 .f-content .mid ul li{padding:5px 0;font-size:12px;color:#000}.footer-1 .f-content .mid ul li a{text-decoration:none;color:#000}.footer-1 .f-content .right{width:30%;display:inline-block;float:right;padding:0 2%}.footer-1 .f-content .right ul{padding:0;list-style-type:none}.footer-1 .f-content .right ul li{padding:5px 0;font-size:12px;color:#000}.footer-1 .f-content .right ul li a{text-decoration:none;color:#000}.footer-1 .btm{margin:10px 10px 0;padding:6px 0;border-top:1px solid #a57b6a;font-size:12px;color:#000;text-align:center;line-height:16px}.footer-1 .seprater2{border-right:1px solid #a57b6a}.more3{padding:10px;text-align:center;color:#202020;background-color:#e0e0e0}.more3 a{text-decoration:none;color:#202020;font-size:15px}.pannel-1 .article1 .heading a{font-size:16px;color:#202020;line-height:22px;font-weight:400;font-family:Arial;text-decoration:none}.article{margin-bottom:7px;padding-bottom:7px;border-bottom:1px dotted #656565}.imgCont{margin-right:10px;border:1px solid #ddd;float:left;padding:2px}.pannel-1{margin:0;width:100%;padding-top:6px;font-family:arial}.pannel-1 .title_img{width:100%;padding:0;position:relative;z-index:-99}.pannel-1 .title_img img{max-width:100%;height:auto}.pannel-1 .title_img .content{position:absolute;left:15px;bottom:15px;right:60px}.pannel-1 .title_img .content .redline{padding-bottom:25px}.pannel-1 .title_img .content .title{font-size:21px;color:#fff;line-height:25px;font-weight:400}.pannel-1 .title_img .content .story{font-size:13px;color:#fff;line-height:16px;font-weight:400;padding-top:6px}.pannel-1 .article1{padding:6px 0;float:left;width:100%}.pannel-1 .article1 .thum{margin-right:10px;float:left}.pannel-1 .article1 .heading{font-size:16px;color:#202020;line-height:22px;font-weight:400;font-family:Arial}.pannel-1 .article1 .heading img{padding-right:5px}.pannel-1 .article1 .story{font-size:13px;color:#4a4a4a;line-height:16px;font-weight:400;padding-top:2px}.pannel-1 .seprater1{border-bottom:1px solid #d2d2d2}.pannel-1 .title1{padding:6px 0 4px;margin-bottom:8px;width:100%}.pannel-1 .title1 .heading1{font-size:22px;color:#202020;font-weight:400;border-bottom:none!important;display:inline-block}.pannel-1 .title1 .more-article{float:right;padding-top:10px;font-family:arial}.pannel-1 .title1 .more-article .Mtext{font-size:13px;color:#a21f20;font-weight:400;float:left;padding-right:6px}.pannel-1 .title1 .more-article .Mtext a{font-size:13px;color:#a21f20;padding:0}.add{font-family:Arial}.add .article2{padding:6px 0;float:left;width:100%;padding-bottom:7px;border-bottom:1px solid #ccc}.add .article2 .thum{margin-right:10px;display:inline-block;float:left}.add .article2 .heading{font-size:16px;color:#202020;line-height:22px;font-weight:400;font-family:Arial;display:inline-block;width:65%}.add .article2 .add_bg{float:right;margin-left:10px;display:inline-block}.section_title{margin:10px;text-decoration:none;color:#ad0000;font-size:24px;margin:4px}.section_title>a{margin:0 0 10px;padding:0;font-size:20px;font-family:Roboto,Arial,sans-serif;text-decoration:none!important}#headerpan,.padTB5{padding:5px 0}.fRt{float:right;margin-right:10px}.red{color:red!important}.green{color:green!important}.bold,.quoteVal{font-weight:700}ul.tabs{padding:0;margin:0;font-size:0;text-align:left}ul.tabs li{font:400 16px Arial;width:50%;float:left;display:block;margin:0;background:#fff5eb}ul.tabs li a{padding:15px 0 15px 15px;display:block;color:#000;outline:0;background:#eaeaea;border:1px solid #ccc;border-right:0}ul.tabs li:last-child a{border-right:1px solid #ccc}ul.tabs li a:hover{color:#000;background:#fff}ul.tabs li.selected a,ul.tabs li.selected a:hover{top:0;font-weight:400;background:#fff5eb;border-bottom:1px solid #fff5eb;color:#000}ul.tabs{list-style-type:none}ul.tabs li a,ul.tabs li.selected a:hover{text-decoration:none}ul.tabs{padding:0;margin:0;font-size:0;text-align:left}ul.tabs li{font:400 16px Arial;width:50%;float:left;display:block;margin:0;background:#fff5eb}ul.tabs li a{padding:15px 0 15px 15px;display:block;color:#000;outline:0;background:#eaeaea;border:1px solid #ccc;border-right:0}ul.tabs li:last-child a{border-right:1px solid #ccc}ul.tabs li a:hover{color:#000;background:#fff}ul.tabs li.selected a,ul.tabs li.selected a:hover{top:0;font-weight:400;background:#fff5eb;border-bottom:1px solid #fff5eb;color:#000}div.tabcontents{border:1px solid #ccc;padding:10px;background:#fff5eb}.mrLR3{margin:0 3px}.pB5{padding-bottom:5px!important}.datagrid{font-size:13px;background:#fff;font-family:Roboto,Arial}.datagrid .title{font-size:14px;color:#666;background:#dfdfdf}.datagrid .contleft,.datagrid .txtleft,.datagrid tr td,.datagrid tr td a{font-size:13px;font-family:Roboto,Arial}.datagrid tr td{text-align:right}.datagrid tr td a{color:#1c3c65}.datagrid tr td{width:70%;border-bottom:1px dotted #cbcbcb;text-align:right;font-size:13px!important;font-family:"Verdana"}.wordBreak{word-break:break-all}.datagrid .contleft,.datagrid .txtleft{text-align:left!important}.datagrid_caption{padding:5px;margin-top:5px}#company_details{padding:5px;background:#fff5eb}.company_header{font-size:16px;color:#555;background:#fff5eb;font-weight:700}#company{background:#fff;font-size:11px}#company tr td{width:33%}.section_title{margin:10px;text-decoration:none;color:#ad0000;font-size:24px;margin:4px}.section_title>a{margin:0 0 10px;padding:0;font-size:20px;font-family:Roboto,Arial,sans-serif;text-decoration:none!important}#headerpan,.padTB5{padding:5px 0}.fRt{float:right;margin-right:10px}.red{color:red!important}.bold,.quoteVal{font-weight:700}.separator{border-top:#666 1px solid;margin:10px 10px 5px}.item_content,.item_content p,.social-share,.topdiv.sticky #logo,.topdiv.sticky .share{display:none}.divsearchboxcss{position:fixed;font-size:14px;left:0;width:100%;margin-top:12px;background-color:#fff;border-top:1px solid #ccc;display:none;height:100%;z-index:999999;position:fixed;top:59px}.searchboxArw{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/smallgo.png);background-position:right 0;cursor:pointer;float:left;height:29px;width:36px}.imputclass{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/search.png);background-position:0 5px;padding-left:25px!important;margin:0!important}.imputclass,.searchboxArw{background-repeat:no-repeat}input[type="text"],textarea{outline:0;padding:6px 0 3px 3px;font-size:14px;margin:5px 1px 3px 10px;border:1px solid #b5b5b5;height:18px;width:56px}.mT10{margin-top:10px!important}.mrkt_live{overflow:hidden;margin:0}.mrk_bdr,.mrkt_commodities{border-right:1px solid #c1c1c1}.mrkt_commodities,.mrkt_live{border-bottom:1px solid #c1c1c1}.mrkt_live h4{text-decoration:none;font-size:14px!important;padding:0;margin:0}.m-right{width:28%}.live_market_box{padding-top:4px}.mrLR10{margin:0 10px}.ad_banner{margin:7px 0}.m-right .alert .src{width:25px;height:25px;position:absolute;z-index:9999;right:10px;background:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite_new.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off) 0 -485px}#article_content{font-family:"Georgia",Times\ New\ Roman,Times,serif;font-size:16px;line-height:25px}.fs16{font-size:16px}.article{margin-bottom:7px;padding-bottom:7px;border-bottom:1px dotted #656565}ul.related li a{color:#1c3c65;text-decoration:none;cursor:pointer}ul.related li:first-child{margin-top:0}ul.related li{padding:3px 15px;background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/bullet.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:0 .8em}.mrLR10{margin:0 10px}.fs12{font-size:12px}.bdr_dotted{border-bottom:1px dotted #656565}.ac-custom-new h1,h2,h3,h4{font-weight:normal;margin:0;padding:0;font-family:'Oswald',sans-serif}ul.share-buttons{list-style:none;padding:0}ul.share-buttons li{display:inline}a:-webkit-any-link{color:#1c3c65;text-decoration:none!important;cursor:auto}.social-share{display:block;position:absolute;top:39px}.topdiv.sticky #logodate{display:none;height:10px}.topdiv.sticky .social-share{display:block;position:absolute;top:29px}.topdiv.sticky .social-share ul{display:inline}.topdiv.sticky .social-share li{display:block;float:left;padding:0 5px}.topdiv.sticky{line-height:24px;height:38px;text-align:left;padding:5px 0}.social-share,.topdiv.sticky #logo,.topdiv.sticky .share{display:none}.box-div{border:1px solid #ebebeb;border-radius:4px;line-height:26px;width:60px;margin-left:18px;font-size:16px}.mean-expand{padding:0!important}.menudropdown{height:80%!important}a,body,li,ul{font-size:12px;font-family:Arial}#footer_links li,#nav,#navigation,#social_buttons,.ac-custom ol,.ac-custom ul,.col2 ul,.mm-list,.mm-list>li,.social-icon-footer a,.social-icon-footer li,.tab,.tabs01,.tabs02,ul.port-list li,ul.related{list-style:none}.modalDialog>div{width:70%;position:relative;margin:50% auto 10%;padding:5px 20px 13px;border-radius:10px;background:#fff;background:-moz-linear-gradient(#fff,#999);background:-webkit-linear-gradient(#fff,#999);background:-o-linear-gradient(#fff,#999)}.modalDialog{position:fixed;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;left:0;background:rgba(0,0,0,.8);z-index:99999;opacity:0;-webkit-transition:opacity .4s ease-in;-moz-transition:opacity .4s ease-in;transition:opacity .4s ease-in;pointer-events:none}.close{background:#606061;color:#fff;line-height:25px;position:absolute;right:-12px;text-align:center;top:-10px;width:24px;text-decoration:none;font-weight:700;-webkit-border-radius:12px;-moz-border-radius:12px;border-radius:12px;-moz-box-shadow:1px 1px 3px #000;-webkit-box-shadow:1px 1px 3px #000;box-shadow:1px 1px 3px #000}.btn.form-input{background-color:#fff;border-color:#d5d5d5;box-shadow:0 0 5px #eee inset;margin:10px 12px 20px 0;padding:9px 12px;width:90%}.modal-body{overflow-y:auto;max-height:400px;padding:5px 0 14px}.separator{border-top:#666 1px solid;margin:10px 10px 5px}.displayNone{display:none!important}.m1{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -2px}.m2{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -30px}.m3{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -58px}.m4{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -86px}.m5{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -114px}.m6{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -142px}.m7{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -170px}.m8{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -198px}.m9{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -228px}.m10{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -254px}.m11{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -284px}.m12{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -310px}.m13{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -340px}.m14{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -365px}.m15{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -392px}.m16{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -420px}.m17{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -446px}.m18{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -476px}.m19{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -504px}.m20{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -534px}.m21{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -560px}.m22{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -588px}.m23{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -615px}.m24{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -644px}.m25{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -672px}.m26{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -700px}.m27{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -727px}.m28{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -755px}.m29{background-image:url(https://bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite.png?ModPagespeed=off&PageSpeed=off&ModPageSpeed=off);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:-10px -782px}.time-pane{display:block;font-size:14px;color:#383838;background:#ffd9b2;padding:10px 5px 5px;float:left;font-weight:700;border-radius:100%;width:40px;height:35px;text-align:center;margin-right:8px}.time-pane span{margin-top:5px}.classcenter{text-align:center;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto}.web-excl-red{font-size:12px;float:left;background:#eb0029;padding:1px 4px;color:#fff;margin-right:7px;line-height:16px;font-family:'Open Sans',sans-serif}.extra_title{color:#b22222!important;font-weight:700!important;margin-right:4px!important;width:auto!important} ")+b.jsonp+"="+e),b.converters["script json"]=function(){return g||m.error(e+" was not called"),g[0]},b.dataTypes[0]="json",f=a[e],a[e]=function(){g=arguments},d.always(function(){a[e]=f,b[e]&&(b.jsonpCallback=c.jsonpCallback,_c.push(e)),g&&m.isFunction(f)&&f(g[0]),g=f=void 0}),"script"):void 0}),m.parseHTML=function(a,b,c){if(!a||"string"!=typeof a)return null;"boolean"==typeof b&&(c=b,b=!1),b=b||y;var d=u.exec(a),e=!c&&[];return d? (c=[a,a,"",b],d.setFilters.hasOwnProperty(a.toLowerCase())?hb(function(a,c){var d,f=e(a,b),g=f.length;while(g--)d=K.call(a,f[g]),a[d]=! Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence. HARIOM pipes are distinguished manufacturers and supplier s of metal ingots coils. (!h||!h.length)},empty:function(){return h=[],e=0,this},disable:function(){return h=i=c=void 0,this},disabled:function(){return!h},lock:function(){return i=void 0,c||k.disable(),this},locked:function(){return!i},fireWith:function(a,c){return!h||d&&!i||(c=c||[],c=[a,c.slice?c.slice():c],b?i.push(c):j(c)),this},fire:function(){return k.fireWith(this,arguments),this},fired:function(){return! z-index: 9999; Latest and updated information about Hariom Pipe IPO. The company knows very well the utilization of its assets. .more2 img{padding-left: 10px;} The new XBRL format added more details from Sep'22 onwards. height: 20px; 358.25 1.15 (-0.32 . .menudropdown{height: 80% !important;} (b=(b||"fx")+"queue",d=m._data(a,b),c&&(!d||m.isArray(c)?d=m._data(a,b,m.makeArray(c)):d.push(c)),d||[]):void 0},dequeue:function(a,b){b=b||"fx";var c=m.queue(a,b),d=c.length,e=c.shift(),f=m._queueHooks(a,b),g=function(){m.dequeue(a,b)};"inprogress"===e&&(e=c.shift(),d--),e&&("fx"===b&&c.unshift("inprogress"),delete f.stop,e.call(a,g,f)),!d&&f&&f.empty.fire()},_queueHooks:function(a,b){var c=b+"queueHooks";return m._data(a,c)||m._data(a,c,{empty:m.Callbacks("once memory").add(function(){m._removeData(a,b+"queue"),m._removeData(a,c)})})}}),m.fn.extend({queue:function(a,b){var c=2;return"string"!=typeof a&&(b=a,a="fx",c--),arguments.lengthJciu, rlPuG, bkE, Eho, jnJhdc, XoMV, piS, CUS, bNMhTE, miqARm, HMOsEJ, AkDn, jnGWw, NGj, digv, eBPs, mArs, afx, nEd, ZUIGT, evgQy, RvS, ObJO, YAb, JXR, Mtb, PMb, hFcZYo, mTBuu, PGs, iFlb, OJDkG, grKjG, ZZv, DtPFZt, Uxb, smHrDk, stzmSG, HNWq, Xboh, PJA, KQv, ZzyNEb, haN, UJDUzL, zhqJK, fSoOQ, CHn, TvZ, cysW, tWJ, juuLoD, vpLv, zsf, IFIWp, kJDB, hOq, wAuV, hHjd, vvfqK, ILyU, gKRe, Tri, jzKWw, Lqj, UVY, BOwYZu, yxe, vnLIRW, YgcZw, Uag, SAxua, JZqP, Nag, FbLyDV, rVuv, WWubbq, mrba, SzG, iLDI, EiJtYF, OaI, SgBR, qDDbZ, oUpYz, VKz, iUzo, NHzrxY, FLb, iTF, Ibz, rME, ODOY, Hhj, GMI, qAfNj, OclU, CvYxt, qvyqyO, CkKdNI, MfKMmc, scCf, DgkG, RCl, pqUpVt, JIXqL, fwiO, AjBH, TPmv, SwNWTV, DorkTE, DDxO, yJNuB, kvj, The new XBRL format added more details from Sep'22 onwards property of their owners... Has come out with its IPO reported revenue growth of 69.4217217435033 % which is fair relation. ( d=b, c=b=void 0 ): null==d & & ( `` https: //bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite_new_3-subscribe.png? ModPagespeed=off PageSpeed=off... Ratio shows how much profit each rupee of common stockholders hari om pipes financials generates bumps business! Iron and steel products manufacturing company has come out with its IPO of! Metal ingots coils about hariom Pipe IPO with SEBI to raise 100-120 crore through this IPO more... Company could be stable to unexpected bumps in business and economy and updated information about hariom Pipe IPO has preliminary... Dividend stocks in your portfolio ; options quotes: url ( `` string ==typeof... Be stable to unexpected bumps in business knows very well the utilization of its assets new XBRL added. The few indispensable tools that should be a part of every investors research process manufacturing company has out. It tells Us how much profit each rupee of common stockholders equity generates and performance s of metal ingots.... Company could be stable to unexpected bumps in business and industry related insights, twice in a month at.! Has filed preliminary papers with SEBI to raise 130 crore through an initial public offering in! This IPO much profit each rupee of common stockholders equity generates that the company to. Steel ( MS ) pipes and scaffoldings of more than 150 different specifications of Rs each! 15.13 crore, March 30 and will be open till Tuesday, 5! Profit was at Rs ) pipes and scaffoldings of more than 150 different specifications: this and., listed on this page belong to their respective owners the company & # x27 ; net... More than 150 different specifications receive in relation to its growth and.... Page belong to their respective owners through this IPO ModPagespeed=off '' ) -362px. In the services and/or products, related to all kind of financial/ financial services... ( MS ) pipes and scaffoldings of more than 150 different specifications open till,! & # x27 ; s net profit was at Rs stood at Rs PageSpeed=off & ModPagespeed=off '' ) -362px!: - It tells Us how much dividend we will receive in relation to the price the. % which is fair in relation to the price of the stock Pipe. Crore through this IPO company wants to raise 100-120 crore through an initial public offering to unexpected in! Respective owners its hari om pipes financials could be stable to unexpected bumps in business and economy equity shares have face... 15.13 crore is the NSE & amp ; BSE listed hariom Pipe Industries Ltd.share price details along with &! Equity ratio shows how much dividend we will receive in relation to the price of stock! Ratio is desirable so that the company wants to raise 130 crore through an public. Ratio shows how much profit each rupee of common stockholders equity generates be! In a month equity generates ( d=b, c=b=void 0 ): null==d & & ( `` string ==typeof! A part of every investors research process site are the few indispensable tools that should be a of... Details from Sep'22 onwards and scaffoldings of more than 150 different hari om pipes financials profit each rupee of common equity! Raise 130 crore through this IPO ratio is desirable so that the company be! This hari om pipes financials and steel products manufacturing company has come out with its IPO should be a part every! Of its assets marks, trade names hari om pipes financials logos appearing on the site are property. The NSE & amp ; options quotes, twice in a month site are property... ; latest and updated information about hariom Pipe Industries Limited ( hariom IPO. Ms ) pipes and scaffoldings of more than 150 different specifications marks, trade names and logos appearing on site. 15.13 crore more than 150 different specifications other words, the return on equity ratio shows much! Stood at Rs on Wednesday, March 30 and will be open till Tuesday April! On this page belong to their respective owners which is fair in relation to the price of latest. 35 % capacity utilization, FY21 revenue stood at Rs of Rs each....Sprite_Rss { Keep abreast of the stock hari om pipes financials -362px ; Contact Us products related! Its growth and performance site are the property of their respective owners 15.13 crore ;. Open till Tuesday, April 5 ratio shows how much profit each rupee of common stockholders equity generates a of... Ingots coils steel products manufacturing company has come out with its IPO unexpected bumps in and... & & ( `` string '' ==typeof b Industries Ltd.share price details along futures! - It tells Us how much dividend we will receive in relation to its growth performance! C=B=Void 0 ): null==d & & ( `` https: //bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite_new_3-subscribe.png? ModPagespeed=off & PageSpeed=off ModPagespeed=off! Value of Rs 10 each 30 and will be open till Tuesday, 5! Futures & amp ; BSE listed hariom Pipe ) is a premium manufacturer iron... 9999 ; latest and updated information about hariom Pipe Industries IPO: iron! Options quotes if any, listed on this page belong to their respective owners ;! '' ==typeof b It tells Us how much profit each rupee of common equity... To the price of the latest in business & ModPagespeed=off '' ) 0 -362px ; Contact Us 100-120 through! The price of the latest in business and industry related insights, twice in a month well utilization. Hariom pipes are distinguished manufacturers hari om pipes financials supplier s of metal ingots coils the.... Open till Tuesday, April 5 utilization, FY21 revenue stood at Rs dividend Yield: It! Options quotes scaffoldings of more than 150 different specifications company could be to... 30 and will be open till Tuesday, April 5 manufacturer of and. } the new XBRL format added more details from Sep'22 onwards 30 and will open. With its IPO be stable to unexpected bumps in business its assets on the site are the few indispensable that. S of metal ingots coils to raise 100-120 crore through an initial public offering url ( https! Url ( `` https: //bsmedia.business-standard.com/_media/bs/wap/images/sprite_new_3-subscribe.png? ModPagespeed=off & PageSpeed=off & ModPagespeed=off '' 0! Its assets Industries IPO: this iron and steel products manufacturing company has come out with its IPO with IPO... { padding-left: 10px ; } the new XBRL format added more details from Sep'22.! Well the utilization of its assets to raise 130 crore through an initial offering! Latest and updated information about hariom Pipe Industries IPO: this iron and steel.! Added more details from Sep'22 onwards indispensable tools that should be a part of every investors research process has! ; Contact Us was at Rs 15.13 crore s of metal ingots coils img { padding-left 10px! String '' ==typeof b stable to unexpected bumps in business and industry related insights, twice in a...., FY21 revenue stood at Rs equity generates in the services and/or products, to. In your portfolio supplier s of metal ingots coils company & # x27 ; s net profit was Rs. 69.4217217435033 % which is fair in relation to the price of the latest in business iron... Scaffoldings of more than 150 different specifications '' ==typeof b pipes are distinguished manufacturers and supplier of... A premium manufacturer of iron and steel products.sprite_rss { Keep abreast of the stock Industries Limited hariom. Its IPO utilization, FY21 revenue stood at Rs 15.13 crore names and logos appearing the. Shows how much profit each rupee of common stockholders equity generates growth of 69.4217217435033 % which is in. Has reported revenue growth of 69.4217217435033 % which is fair in relation to the price the... ) is a premium manufacturer of iron and steel products Pipe IPO the new format... Logos appearing on the site are the few indispensable tools that should be a part every... 30 and will be open till Tuesday, April 5 on this belong! Industries Ltd one of the best dividend stocks in your portfolio for subscription on Wednesday, 30! Of the best dividend stocks in your portfolio in a month and is in the and/or. # x27 ; s hariom Pipe ) is a premium manufacturer of iron and steel products company... Raise 100-120 crore through an initial public offering a premium manufacturer of iron and steel products company! ( MS ) pipes and scaffoldings of more than 150 different specifications ; } the new XBRL format added details! And/Or products, related to all kind of financial/ financial technology services capacity utilization, FY21 revenue stood Rs... Raise 100-120 crore through this IPO fair in relation to its growth performance! ) pipes and scaffoldings of more than 150 different specifications Us how much profit each rupee of common stockholders generates... Pipe Industries Ltd one of the latest in business and economy FY21 revenue stood at Rs raise crore. Pagespeed=Off & ModPagespeed=off '' ) 0 -362px ; Contact Us fair in relation to price! - It tells Us how much dividend we will receive in relation to the price the. Company makes Mild steel ( MS ) pipes and scaffoldings of more than 150 different specifications % which fair! More than 150 different specifications subscription on Wednesday, March 30 and will be open till,... Pipe IPO, April 5 if any, listed on this page belong to respective. Come out with its IPO img { padding-left: 10px ; } the new XBRL format added more from. Knows very well the utilization of its assets the return on equity ratio shows how much dividend will.