Sorry, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now. We did have to go around twice before finding a parking spot right in front of the restaurant. I was stuffed for under $12. First of all the restaurant itself is very small, not that clean looking and has no AC. I look forward to trying more lunch specials and getting a big feast for dinner to-go sometime soon. This one is comparatively not even close. With your selection, you also get basmati rice, yellow daal (basically a soup), additional rotating vegetarian curry, achar (homemade hot sauce), half a naan, and green salad. (My husband likes really mild, and he enjoyed his biriyani!) Latest reviews, menu and ratings for Kamana Kitchen in - hours, phone number, address and map. Great vegan options, I had the Chana Masala from the lunch menu, with Roti. The alooparatha were so so ! I strongly recommend anyone that wants to experience Indian cuisine , taking a break from the dozens of American restaurants. Our mission is to bring the various flavors of India to Hawaii, with authentic recipes and ingredients guests will feel good about. Mahalo for the great service, Gooooood food and waiters are so attentive. Service was great. Restaurants near Kamana Kitchen in Honolulu, Herrington's Sierra Pines Resort Restaurant, The Buckhorn Bar and Mountain Creek Restaurant. They offer a full menu of dishes large and small, either for singles or to share with large groups. . I look forward to trying more lunch specials and getting a big feast for dinner to-go sometime soon. Looking forward to eating here again. Kamana Kitchen, Honolulu: See 13 unbiased reviews of Kamana Kitchen, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #912 of 2,289 restaurants in Honolulu. Visit this place for a break and taste perfectly cooked chicken tikka, lamb curry and tandoori chicken. Service is friendly and food very flavorful. While the color and char of the tandoori chicken was good, the flavor was seriously lacking. 3 months of traveling to Mumbai, Kolkata, and Goa made me crave Indian food. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. There were 2 couples and we all ordered something different. Get Kamana Kitchen can be contacted at (808) 537-5309. Kailua-Kona Tourism Kailua-Kona Hotels Kailua-Kona Bed and Breakfast Kailua-Kona Vacation Rentals Kailua-Kona Packages Flights to Kailua-Kona I had one of my favorites, aloo mattar as my main choice. I was in Honolulu for 8 days and I ate here twice ! Our mission is to bring the various fla vors of India to Hawaii, with authentic recipes and ingredients guests will feel good about. Avaliao. Use our restaurant as a venue and let your guests enjoy the wonderful food cooked fresh by our cooks. 7.0 km. Mulagatani Soup An exotic blend of lentils and chicken broth flavored with herbs and spices $6.95 $7.95 $6.95 $7.95 $7.95 $8.95 Even the rice has a "something special" flavor. I was in Honolulu for 8 days and I ate here twice ! What's your favorite Kamana Kitchen's dish? Kamana obviously takes pride in the presentation, plating, and flavor of each dish. A complaint I have of the competing Indian restaurants that have been open for years is that the food is bland and uninteresting. . Mr. Donut's & Bakery, Honolulu: su Tripadvisor trovi 22 recensioni imparziali su Mr. Donut's & Bakery, con punteggio 4,5 su 5 e al n.680 su 1.899 ristoranti a Honolulu. We had a good experience until I went to wash my hands - the toilets were dirty - the seat was horribly stained and sink looked . This focus on creating a customized dining experience has resulted in the restaurant becoming popular on the island. Kamana does this well. Definitely worth the price. Hotels near Mililani Mauka - Launani Valley, Hotels near Pearl Harbor National Memorial, Hotels near USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park, Hotels near National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, Hotels near (HNL) Daniel K. Inouye Intl Airport, Japanese Restaurants with Delivery in Honolulu, Sushi Restaurants with Delivery in Honolulu, Vietnamese Restaurants for Large Groups in Honolulu, Best Yakitori (Grilled Skewers) in Honolulu, Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis Restaurants, Late Night Asian Restaurants in Ala Moana - Kakaako. The food is cooked ala minute. Whereas past restaurants focused on to-go food, this is a true sit-down restaurant. Bedste indiske restauranter i Honolulu: Se Tripadvisor-rejsendes anmeldelser af restauranter i Honolulu, Hawaii, og sg p kkken, pris, sted og meget mere. We wish them much success and business.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. View Menu. Now under new management and ownership. Value for money - servings enough to bring home for heating up the following day.Highly recommendedMore. too bad there wasn't much of it. Personally, Indian cuisine is one I could be happy being vegetarian; everything is so vibrant and flavorful. With your selection, you also get basmati rice, yellow daal (basically a soup), additional rotating vegetarian curry, achar (homemade hot sauce), half a naan, and green salad. Located at: 75-5770 Alii Dr, Suit 2-3 Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 +1 (808) 326-7888 info@kamanakitchen.com Hours: Mon - Sun : 11:00 AM - 3:00PM Lunch Special, Closed 3:00PM - 5:00PM Mon - Sun : 5:00 PM - 9:30PM Dinner They planned well to also take advantage of the working crowd and offer a number of prix fixe lunch specials starting at $9.99 for vegetarian options and $10-13 for meats. Kamana Kitchen. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. But, as is the case with the other Indian restaurants that I've tried on island, there isn't much good to write from my experience. Kamana certainly has authentic taste and quality but it is not a place that we will go to often. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. A complaint I have of the competing Indian restaurants that have been open for years is that the food is bland and uninteresting. More of a problem, however, was the curry lamb. I ordered $40 worth of food here last week when I went for dinner with a friend (the food smelled good enough and it had good reviews online). Their vegetable curry is also good. We havehigh expectations of Indian cuisine based on our travels. 8pcs Mixed Pakora. We also ordered a chicken curry, but the Tandoori was just better than tandoori from the other Indian restaurant (Maharani has good food too, but their tandoori usually dry). 1881 S Kihei Rd Kihei, HI 96753 (Map & Directions) A 0,09 km . Use tab to navigate through the menu items. We always come for dinner, but my husband said that it has a much better value when you go for lunch. A complaint I have of the competing Indian restaurants that have been open for years is that the food is bland and uninteresting. Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. en Home/ Kamana Kitchen Kamana Kitchen $$ - $$$Indian Fabulous food. We wish them much success and business.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. I then ordered the Shrimp Tikka Masala and for the price, they gave a good portion of shrimp and they were jumbo size and the curry was spicy to my taste and went well with my rice and Cheese Naan. are HUGE! So ono! This is their fourth location in the state, with others on Maui and two on BigIsland. There are other well-known Indian restaurants but we find the taste of KK's dishes to beas good as if not better than the competitors at a comparable price. Trip . Come to Kamana Kitchen to try nicely cooked cheese naans, paneer and chicken tikka. It's worth your time to stop in! But if it stopped there, it might be ok. Even the rice has a "something special" flavor. Honolulu. Each item was flavorful and perfectly spicy. I will definitely visit this place again. Highly recommended! Service is friendly and food very flavorful. 1102 Bishop St Ste FC4, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2836 (Downtown Honolulu) +1 808-537-5308. Kamana Kitchen Honolulu, Hawaii 4.5 215 reviews Info Menus 2 Photos 0 Reviews 215 Hours of operation may be affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) Closed 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM (HST) Cuisine Indian Features Takeout, Delivery Dietary Vegetarian (808) 537-5309 www.newkamanakitchen.com All the Tikka Masalas have been terrific, the Palak Paneer and the Baigan Brattain are delightful - such delicate flavors emerge, and all the shrimp dishes are super - hard to choose my favorite. Tardoori Shrimp sauted with onions, ginger, green peppers and tomatoes flavored with herbs and spices cooked in creamy sauce. The entire thing is served on a gleaming stainless steel tray to keep all items separate. New Kamana Kitchen 1102 Bishop St Suite FC4 Honolulu HI 96813 Phone- 808 537 5309 Email- ambikarajluitel@gmail.com Name * Email * Subject Message Success! I was finally able to get my Indian food fix that was a holdover from last week when Spice Up was closed. I was excited to read about them expanding and am glad to have stopped in the first week of opening. After years of working in a restaurant New Kamana family decide to open their own restaurant . I ordered $40 worth of food here last week when I went for dinner with a friend (the food smelled good enough and it had good reviews online). The chicken and the lamb are delish and not dry, and the sauce that comes with it adds so much to the taste. Delivery & Pickup Options - 953 reviews of Himalayan Kitchen "Wow! It's such a treat to visit Kamana.More, Holy wow. Chicken Pakora. 84 / 100. We will definitely be back. $$ Indian, Seafood Hours: 10AM - 9PM 1104 Bishop St, Honolulu (808) 537-5309 Menu Order Online Reserve Ratings Google 4.4 Facebook 5 Tripadvisor 4 Take-Out/Delivery Options take-out delivery Tips dine-in vegan options accepts credit cards casual moderate noise offers catering good for groups We havehigh expectations of Indian cuisine based on our travels. One draw back is that you have to find street parking. Ill be back!! In my cup of curry or so, there were FOUR bay leaves, which made the dish rather bitter. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. you can park in the Walmart parking structure, and if you entered after 4pm it is only $3. But, as is the case with the other Indian restaurants that I've tried on island, there isn't much good to write from my experience. Save. Subscribe . Feel free to contact us: Email: info@kamanakitchen.com . Whereas past restaurants focused on to-go food, this is a true sit-down restaurant. Please bear in mind that any curry you order, it served with a bowl of plain fragrant basmati rice. 1102 Bishop St FC4, Honolulu, HI 96813-2836, United States, Honolulu, HI 96813-2836 Kamana Kitchen ($$) See 15 Reviews. in small copper pots with a choice spicy level during the order process. Atmosphere is lacking. Kamana Kitchen, Honolulu: See 14 unbiased reviews of Kamana Kitchen, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #895 of 2,143 restaurants in Honolulu. I had one of my favorites, aloo mattar as my main choice. Visit Bite Squad to order delivery. We always come for dinner, but my husband said that it has a much better value when you go for lunch.More, We had a great experience with this restaurant chain in Kihei. At this place, you can order food as a takeout. Support local business. I ordered the curry lamb and tandoori chicken. December 17, 2019. Good indian food. They also have a Set Menu specially for lunch. A 0,2 km . Kamana Kitchen 4.5 - 280 votes. $7.95. The food establishment has been closed and ordered to correct multiple food safety violations, which include roach infestation of the kitchen and food storage areas, evidence of active rodent . high expectations of Indian cuisine based on our travels. Best authentic Indian food in Honolulu. The food smells amazing, why onearth cover up the smell of the spices?More, I love Indian food. Seating is very simple with a continuous of Bollywood music that really helps with a whole new experience. We were craving for Indian food and Kamana kitchen did a reasonably good job. For your safety we will only take payments via phone calls. $16.95 This has to be the 3rd or 4th Indian restaurant that I've tried on island and, like the rest, I've been deeply disappointed in the lack of intense flavors/spices that Indian food is famousfor. Hours : Monday. Mayu :) March 9. kamana kitchen honolulu kamana kitchen honolulu photos kamana kitchen honolulu location kamana kitchen honolulu address kamana . On the plus side the lamb was tender, but that was not enough to save the dish. Its a little shop with no frills (average decor, location etc) but the food tastes fine and serving size is large enough. I strongly recommend anyone that wants to experience Indian cuisine , taking a break from the dozens of American restaurants.More, Once again, I've been disappointed with the Indian cuisine on Oahu. Fish Curry. Unfortunately there is not that many option for this food in Honolulu. Didnt have to wait and service was prompt. as good as if not better than the competitors at a comparable price. Excellent food - ranks with best in town. are HUGE! Hotels near Mililani Mauka - Launani Valley, Hotels near Pearl Harbor National Memorial, Hotels near USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park, Hotels near National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, Hotels near (HNL) Daniel K. Inouye Intl Airport, Japanese Restaurants with Delivery in Honolulu, Sushi Restaurants with Delivery in Honolulu, Vietnamese Restaurants for Large Groups in Honolulu, Best Yakitori (Grilled Skewers) in Honolulu, Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis Restaurants, Late Night Asian Restaurants in Ala Moana - Kakaako. Tables large and small take up all the floor space, but it doesn't feel cramped. They also have a Set Menu specially for lunch. Kamana Kitchen: Great Food - See 311 traveler reviews, 81 candid photos, and great deals for Kailua-Kona, HI, at Tripadvisor. Kamana Kitchen menu has been digitised by Sirved. You can choose your spice level. Kamana Kitchen at 1104 Bishop St, Honolulu, HI 96813. We got the non-veg thali, lamb korma, and chicken biryani. The friendly staff at this spot can demonstrate how much they value their customers. Kamana Kitchen Unclaimed Review Save Share 14 reviews #547 of 1,337 Restaurants in Honolulu $$ - $$$ Indian 1102 Bishop St Ste FC4, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2836 +1 808-537-5308 Website Menu + Add hours See all (7) Enhance this page - Upload photos! View the menu for Kamana Kitchen and restaurants in Kihei, HI. . The entire thing is served on a gleaming stainless steel tray to keep all items separate. I was stuffed for under $12. This is their fourth location in the state, with others on Maui and two on BigIsland. Parking is tricky butyou can park in the Walmart parking structure, and if you entered after 4pm it is only $3. Whereas past restaurants focused on to-go food, this is a true sit-down restaurant. Share. wedding feast and more at Kamana Kitchen. In my cup of curry or so, there were FOUR bay leaves, which made the dish rather bitter. Established in 2016, Kamana Maui is an Indian eatery in Kehei, HI. Personally, Indian cuisine is one I could be happy being vegetarian; everything is so vibrant and flavorful. You will be offered good pudding, gulab jamun and ice cream. It's a really cute venue- optional outside seating offers a view of the beautiful Waialae nighttime sky. The cafe is inviting and looks clean - was very busy when we went . But, as is the case with the other Indian restaurants that I've tried on island, there isn't much good to write from my experience. I like medium, and my chicken curry was yummy! Kamana has a similar ambiance, with one big difference. It really, really disappoints me to write poor reviews and I try to find the good in every establishment that I visit. I highly recommend this little restaurant if you like Indian food. Can't wait till I'm craving indian food again. They planned well to also take advantage of the working crowd and offer a number of prix fixe lunch specials starting at $9.99 for vegetarian options and $10-13 for meats. We got the non-veg thali, lamb korma, and chicken biryani. The chicken korma, lamb tikka masala, fish curry, and lamb vindaloo were all fantastic. Please call us at (203) 689-5728 or email us info@kamanaindiancuisine.com for reserve your table. But the food was nowhere as good as the Kihei location and was very greasy food. A 0,02 km . Kailua-Kona. 846 recensioni . Honolulu Tourism Honolulu Hotels Honolulu Guest House Honolulu Holiday Homes Honolulu Holiday Packages Honolulu Flights Kamana Kitchen; Honolulu Attractions Honolulu Travel Forum Honolulu Photos Honolulu Map . (My husband likes really mild, and he enjoyed his biriyani!) The chicken korma, lamb tikka masala, fish curry, and lamb vindaloo were all fantastic. But, as is the case with the other Indian restaurants that I've tried on island, there isn't much good to write from my experience. Value for money - servings enough to bring home for heating up the following day.Highly recommendedMore. Definitely worth the price. Gourmet Lani -Indian Kitchen. There were 2 couples and we all ordered something different. The restaurant's dishes are freshly made and each customer's request regarding the amount of spices to be used is taken into consideration. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. This one is comparatively not even close. 1102 Bishop St FC4, Honolulu, HI 96813-2836, United States, Honolulu, HI 96813-2836 This was one of my complaints about Hawaii, it was hard to find authentic Indian Food. Kamana Indian Cuisine 455 reviews Claimed $$ Indian, Desserts, Seafood Edit Open 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 1 month ago See hours See all 631 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Menu Popular dishes Chicken Tikka Masala 52 Photos 81 Reviews Palak Paneer 21 Photos 34 Reviews Lamb Curry 21 Photos 26 Reviews Basmati Rice Located in the busy downtown. The entire thing is served on a gleaming stainless steel tray to keep all items separate. More of a problem, however, was the curry lamb. Served very hotin small copper pots with a choice spicy level during the order process. One draw back is that you have to find street parking. We always order too much and enjoy eating the food for several days. If you are in the mood for some great Indian curry in a hurry and in the downtown Honolulu area, you have got to check this place out. Tables large and small take up all the floor space, but it doesn't feel cramped. as good as if not better than the competitors at a comparable price. Does this restaurant offer table service? The staff was friendly, and the food was hot, fresh, and delicious, what more could you ask for?! Served very hotin small copper pots with a choice spicy level during the order process. Kamana does this well. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The food is cooked ala minute. Kamana does this well. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. $$$ Menu. Home; Meet The Family; Contact; Archive; Kamana Kitchen. 1104 Bishop St, Honolulu View Map. 145 recensioni . It was delicious. The naan wasn't even the meal saver that it could've been as that was lacking as well in both flavor and texture, although there was a lentil soup served with the tandoori that was pretty decent . high expectations of Indian cuisine based on our travels. In my cup of curry or so, there were FOUR bay leaves, which made the dish rather bitter. Their vegetable curry is also good. See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps. Indian Restaurant $$ $$ Downtown Honolulu, Honolulu. Can't wait till I'm craving indian food again. Kamana Kitchen not only does thalis, but theyare HUGE! Kids Friendly. Kamana has a similar ambiance, with one big difference. They planned well to also take advantage of the working crowd and offer a number of prix fixe lunch specials starting at $9.99 for vegetarian options and $10-13 for meats. Please bear in mind that any curry you order, it served with a bowl of plain fragrant basmati rice. We had the garlic naan and loved every bite. more, Seating, Table Service, Wheelchair Accessible. Kamana Kitchen, Honolulu: See 14 unbiased reviews of Kamana Kitchen, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #810 of 1,922 restaurants in Honolulu. Cooked in a flavorful curry sauce, sauted with onions and tomatoes with herbs and spices. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. 14 avaliaes N 547 de 1.328 restaurantes em Honolulu $$ - $$$ Indiana. This particular location has been a number of other similar themed restaurants over the last few years; none of which were good. My recommendations are chickpea curry, shrimp tikka masala and the biryani rice. For the safety of our patrons and staffs we are following the safety guidelines provided by the CDC. 9 Reviews Kamana Kitchen, Honolulu: See 13 unbiased reviews of Kamana Kitchen, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #914 of 2,292 restaurants in Honolulu. The yellow daal was tasty . mixed plate. Can't wait till I'm craving indian food again. Tables large and small take up all the floor space, but it doesn't feel cramped. We also ordered a chicken curry, but the Tandoori was just better than tandoori from the other Indian restaurant (Maharani has good food too, but their tandoori usually dry). This particular location has been a number of other similar themed restaurants over the last few years; none of which were good. So ono! I just had lunch in this friendly Indian restaurant. New Kamana Kitchen. I'd say that it was me, but when I talk to others who have been to the Indian restaurants on island and who are familiar with how authentic Indian food is prepared in major cities on the mainland or within India itself, they have all agreed with me.More, Kamana is O'ahu's newest Indian restaurant. I was excited to read about them expanding and am glad to have stopped in the first week of opening. Honolulu Restaurant Reviews by a Family with a LOT of Opinions . Get quick answers from Kamana Kitchen staff and past visitors. For special day or group dinner you must make a reservation at least an hour advance. It really, really disappoints me to write poor reviews and I try to find the good in every establishment that I visit. Get Kamana Kitchen reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. Kamana obviously takes pride in the presentation, plating, and flavor of each dish. They, of course, have garlic Naan but also Cheese Naan - large and fluffy pieces. The naan wasn't even the meal saver that it could've been as that was lacking as well in both flavor and texture, although there was a lentil soup served with the tandoori that was pretty decent . 3 Photos. Each item was flavorful and perfectly spicy. We always come for dinner, but my husband said that it has a much better value when you go for lunch. Kamana Kitchen: Yum - See 13 traveller reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Honolulu, HI, at Tripadvisor. This restaurant and Mauna Loa Observatory can be both really attractive for tourists. Kamana Kitchen in the city Honolulu by the address 1104 Bishop St, Honolulu, HI 96813, United States Kamana Kitchen Maui is back under Kamana Family management. Our Menu; Contact Us; Our Locations KONA. Each item was flavorful and perfectly spicy. Service is good. My recommendations are chickpea curry, shrimp tikka masala and the biryani rice. Kind of lame we pay a lot of money per entree to get this bad quality of food. But if it stopped there, it might be ok. WELCOME Kamana Kitchen offers freshest food made from traditional homemade recipes and choice spices utilizing the finest handpicked ingredient found both here and abroad. Kamana Kitchen. The Bus. But if it stopped there, it might be ok. Paneer Pakora. Best authentic Indian food in Honolulu. 14 recensioni . Kamana Kitchen. . . Kamana Kitchen, Honolulu: Restaurant menu and price, read 12 reviews rated 84/100. Ratings of Kamana Kitchen. Last week we ordered their Tandoorimixed plate. I highly recommend this little restaurant if you like Indian food. More of a problem, however, was the curry lamb. On the plus side the lamb was tender, but that was not enough to save the dish. They offer a full menu of dishes large and small, either for singles or to share with large groups. We provide a variety of fresh foods, including tikka masala, garlic naan bread, kababs, lamb, palak paneer, various vegetarian and vegan dishes, Asian foods, beer and wine, and more. Kamana Kitchen is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 1102 Bishop St Ste FC4, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2836. Personally, Indian cuisine is one I could be happy being vegetarian; everything is so vibrant and flavorful. Pichet O. December 19, 2020. catee. $16.95 Matar Paneer Green peas cooked with herbs and spices, then mixed with our delicate pieces of homemade cottage cheese, served in a creamy sauce. Kamana Kitchen. Mahalo!More, I have enjoyed lunch at Kamana kitchen on Oahu a few times. Get wowed by the local sushi and coffee in Honolulu, Hawaii, For appetizers we had the Meat Samosa and Chicken Pakora. Menus are on the windows, but they also have copies to peruse while sitting. Parking here is an issue as there is little street parking and garages are expensive. Wow it was really good. Parking here is an issue as there is little street parking and garages are expensive. While the color and char of the tandoori chicken was good, the flavor was seriously lacking. The food was good as was the service. I was stuffed for under $12. My recommendations are chickpea curry, shrimp tikka masala and the biryani rice. Island. too bad there wasn't much of it. Service is friendly and food very flavorful. 3 months of traveling to Mumbai, Kolkata, and Goa made me crave Indian food. Hawaii State Art Museum. Definitely worth the price. On the plus side the lamb was tender, but that was not enough to save the dish. The food was good and we really enjoyed the papri chat . This was one of my complaints about Hawaii, it was hard to find authentic Indian Food. On entry, ask the waitstaff/hosts where to sit. I ordered the curry lamb and tandoori chicken. Kamana Kitchen scored 4.4 in the Google rating system. But if it stopped there, it might be ok. 1102 Bishop St Ste FC4, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2836 +1 808-537-5308 Site Menu + Incluir horrios. But the food was nowhere as good as the Kihei location and was very greasy food. . I had one of my favorites, aloo mattar as my main choice. . The chicken and the lamb are delish and not dry, and the sauce that comes with it adds so much to the taste. Add a photo Ratings and reviews 14 RATINGS Food Service Value Details CUISINES Indian Meals Lunch Because the space is located downtown and, therefore, parking is difficult, we have ordered take-out all three times we have visited. Parking here is an issue as there is little street parking and garages are expensive. For the price that they charge, you would expect betterambiance. New Kamana Kitchen located in the Honolulu downtown, it is owned by a us, a local couple who have worked in the food industry for years, now we are venturing out on our own. Review by Daddy Knowsbeer January 26, 2022 January 26, 2022. So ono! All the Tikka Masalas have been terrific, the Palak Paneer and the Baigan Brattain are delightful - such delicate flavors emerge, and all the shrimp dishes are super - hard to choose my favorite. 14 Reviews. Disappointing hygiene conditions. Last week we ordered their Tandoorimixed plate. Kamana Kitchen: Kamana impostor - See 13 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Honolulu, HI, at Tripadvisor. They offer a full menu of dishes large and small, either for singles or to share with large groups. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Based on 72 parameters and reviews. And one of the food items felt stale. Please visit kamanamaui.com for more information and menu. Kamana Kitchen in Honolulu 1104 Bishop St., Honolulu, HI 96813 Phone Number: (808) 537-5309 Category: Dinner, Takeout, Indian, Lunch, Vegetarian 2021 Hale Aina Award winner: Bronze in Best . The one down side is that they use plug in chemical deodorizers in their wall outletsthis is overpowering and completely unnecessary. HONOLULU (KHON2) University of Hawaii Manoa Professor Dr. Kamana Beamer joined Gina Mangieri in studio today to discuss how we can protect our water and future. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Mahalo!More, I have enjoyed lunch at Kamana kitchen on Oahu a few times. Incredibly tasty, good portions, affordable prices. Tips; Photos 3; Kamana Kitchen. And one of the food items felt stale. I look forward to trying more lunch specials and getting a big feast for dinner to-go sometime soon. Salvar. Living downtown, Honolulu means many good restaurants close up at night after the businesses and bank people leave. The naan wasn't even the meal saver that it could've been as that was lacking as well in both flavor and texture, although there was a lentil soup served with the tandoori that was pretty decent . Tender home-made cottage cheese filled with a delicious mixture of chicken, herbs and spices immersed in a special batter and fried. With your selection, you also get basmati rice, yellow daal (basically a soup), additional rotating vegetarian curry, achar (homemade hot sauce), half a naan, and green salad. Location is in the city but didnt seem to be on a bustling street (we also went pretty late so might be due to that). The food was good as was the service. Aloha Salads, Honolulu: su Tripadvisor trovi 19 recensioni imparziali su Aloha Salads, con punteggio 3,5 su 5 e al n.1.273 su 1.899 ristoranti a Honolulu. too bad there wasn't much of it. Visit this place and have great mango lassi, masala chai or coffee. KAMANA KITCHEN - Indian - 270 Photos & 377 Reviews - 1235 Kilauea Ave, Hilo, HI - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp Kamana Kitchen 377 reviews Claimed $$ Indian Closed 10:30 AM - 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM See 270 photos Kamana Indian Cuisine Swami's Dosa Grill Frequently Asked Questions about Kamana Kitchen Kamana Kitchen Kamana Kitchen: Maui Kamana Kitchen Maui is under new management. We always order too much and enjoy eating the food for several days. 14 anmeldelser. Wow it was really good. It's worth your time to stop in! Everything is new and clean. New Kamana Kitchen As per recent Hawaii state order Kamana Kitchen Honolulu is restarting dine in service starting September 24, 2020. Everything on the lunch special menu comes with basmati rice; yellow dal (a thick gravylike sauce made from lentils); achar (chopped vegetables pickled in oil and spices); a small salad made of. 14 recensioni . Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Restaurants Downtown Honolulu Oahu. 11 Reviews Honolulu, Oahu . Kamana Kitchen popular for: Chill Out. That's was the first thing that came to mind after I finished eating here. Kamana Kitchen: Great flavors - See 14 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Honolulu, HI, at Tripadvisor. Looking forward to eating here again.More. The food smells amazing, why onearth cover up the smell of the spices?More, I love Indian food. Oahu . The naan wasn't even the meal saver that it could've been as that was lacking as well in both flavor and texture, although there was a lentil soup served with the tandoori that was pretty decent . I ordered the curry lamb and tandoori chicken. They, of course, have garlic Naan but also Cheese Naan - large and fluffy pieces. 0 people suggested Kamana Kitchen . It's worth your time to stop in!More, We were most excited to see that this restaurant stayed open on Saturdays and later at night. I look forward to trying more lunch specials and getting a big feast for dinner to-go sometime soon. They offer a full menu of dishes large and small, either for singles or to share with large groups. Kamana Kitchen, Honolulu: See 13 unbiased reviews of Kamana Kitchen, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #918 of 2,291 restaurants in Honolulu. We had the garlic naan and loved every bite. Kamana has a similar ambiance, with one big difference. Typical Tourist. The terrific service is something these restaurateurs care about. I'd say that it was me, but when I talk to others who have been to the Indian restaurants on island and who are familiar with how authentic Indian food is prepared in major cities on the mainland or within India itself, they have all agreed with me. Parking here is an issue as there is little street parking and garages are expensive. Everything is new and clean. There are other well-known Indian restaurants but we find the taste of KK's dishes to beas good as if not better than the competitors at a comparable price. Each item was flavorful and perfectly spicy. Looking forward to eating here again. 1235 KILAUEA AVENUE SUITE #180 HILO, HI 96720 Maui. Tender homemade cottage cheese filled with a delicious mixture of potatoes, peas, herbs and spices immersed in a special batter and fried. The one down side is that they use plug in chemical deodorizers in their wall outletsthis is overpowering and completely unnecessary. Indisk $$ - $$$ Menu. On entry, ask the waitstaff/hosts where to sit. . $19.95. . Choice of original, cajun, salt and vinegar, or garlic rosemary* Garlic Truffle add 2* $ 7 $ 12 POPCORN CHICKEN. I ordered the curry lamb and tandoori chicken. And one of the food items felt stale. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Fish cooked in coconut milk, with herbs and spices. Rate your experience! 75-5770 Alii Dr Suite 2-3, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-1782 +1 808-326-7888 Website MenuClosed now : See all hours. We are back with new and improved menu. We also ordered a chicken curry, but the Tandoori was just better than tandoori from the other Indian restaurant (Maharani has good food too, but their tandoori usually dry). Excellent food - ranks with best in town. We always order too much and enjoy eating the food for several days. Living downtown, Honolulu means many good restaurants close up at night after the businesses and bank people leave. Sluurpometro. Unfortunately there is not that many option for this food in Honolulu. Menus are on the windows, but they also have copies to peruse while sitting. Tables large and small take up all the floor space, but it doesn't feel cramped. On top of it, while I cannot say for certain but some of the food seems to have come from ready made packets - one of the food items had the same strong bad taste that I have had with one of the readymade foods. HOURS Mon - Fri 10am - 9pm Saturday 10am - 9pm Sunday CLOSED We serve beer and wine. About Honolulu,HI,United States. Ourmission is to bring the various flavors of India to Hawaii, with authentic recipesand ingredients guests will feel good about. Hours, Delivery, Take-out, Accepts Kamana Kitchen offers freshest food made from traditional homemade recipes and choice spices utilizing the finest handpicked ingredient found both here and Review Summary We will definitely be back. Rather than try that spot again we . The Bus. The chicken and the lamb are delish and not dry, and the sauce that comes with it adds so much to the taste. They also have a Set Menu specially for lunch. The entire thing is served on a gleaming stainless steel tray to keep all items separate. Improve this listing. Not anymore. They planned well to also take advantage of the working crowd and offer a number of prix fixe lunch specials starting at $9.99 for vegetarian options and $10-13 for meats. Incredibly tasty, good portions, affordable prices. Kamana Kitchen: Kamana impostor - See 14 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Honolulu, HI, at Tripadvisor. My recommendations are chickpea curry, shrimp tikka masala and the biryani rice. Visitors of this confectionary restaurant say that they found prices democratic. $16.95 Sweet Potato Masala Sweat potato cooked in a creamy sauce of exotic blend of herbs and spices. A selection of delicious beer or good marsala is provided to guests. ambiance. Not anymore. We wish them much success and business. You can choose your spice level. Mahalo! TA. ambiance. Their vegetable curry is also good. (Closed 3:00 - 4:00 PM) Monday 11:30 A.M - 9:30 P.M. Tuesday 11:30 A.M - 9:30 P.M. We also ordered a chicken curry, but the Tandoori was just better than tandoori from the other Indian restaurant (Maharani has good food too, but their tandoori usually dry). Island. Located at: 1235 KILAUEA AVENUE SUITE #180 HILO HI 96720 +1 (808) 933-8570 info@kamanakitchen.com. It's worth your time to stop in!More, We were most excited to see that this restaurant stayed open on Saturdays and later at night. Editor | Oct 9, 2019. Le migliori attrazioni nelle vicinanze Vedi tutto. It really, really disappoints me to write poor reviews and I try to find the good in every establishment that I visit. I had one of my favorites, aloo mattar as my main choice. About Kamana Kitchen: (4.4 Rating) This restaurant offers the freshest food made from traditional homemade recipes and choice spices. Vegetable Soup An assortment of vegetables flavored with herbs and spices in a mildly spiced broth. . Small Plates $ 7 CRISPY SMASHED POTATOES. Get food delivery from Kamana Kitchen in - hours, phone number, address and map. 26 photos. for. Kamana Kitchen: Hilo. Whereas past restaurants focused on to-go food, this is a true sit-down restaurant. Please bear in mind that any curry you order, it served with a bowl of plain fragrant basmati rice. Select a Rating! Kamana Kitchen. Kamana Kitchen. . Come join us to enjoy the taste you know and love! Kamana obviously takes pride in the presentation, plating, and flavor of each dish. Close Primary Menu. Kamana Kitchen: Delicious! Navaratna Korma Mixture of vegetables cooked in a creamy sauce with herbs and spices. Kamana Kitchen is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 1102 Bishop St Ste FC4, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2836. Kamana Kitchen: Disappointed - See 12 traveller reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Honolulu, HI, at Tripadvisor. Add a photo. Kamana Kitchen not only does thalis, but theyare HUGE! Get quick answers from Kamana Kitchen staff and past visitors. you can park in the Walmart parking structure, and if you entered after 4pm it is only $3. 846 recensioni . Great authentic Indian food - value for money. Recently weve been going to Kamana and the food is getting better every time we go. Honolulu Restaurants ; Kamana Kitchen; Search "Disappointed" Review of Kamana Kitchen. They, of course, have garlic Naan but also Cheese Naan - large and fluffy pieces. They, of course, have garlic Naan but also Cheese Naan - large and fluffy pieces. Overall a complete impostor of their other location.More, This was first visit and it was wonderful. for. Ranked #810 of 2,319 Restaurants in Honolulu. Parking is tricky butyou can park in the Walmart parking structure, and if you entered after 4pm it is only $3. I highly recommend this little restaurant if you like Indian food. in small copper pots with a choice spicy level during the order process. Contact us for more information, or come visit us today. . I like medium, and my chicken curry was yummy! Le migliori attrazioni nelle vicinanze Vedi tutto. We wish them much success and business. I'd say that it was me, but when I talk to others who have been to the Indian restaurants on island and who are familiar with how authentic Indian food is prepared in major cities on the mainland or within India itself, they have all agreed with me. $14.95 Croquets made from soft homemade cottage cheese, potatoes and vegetables simmered in a delicious rich sauce infused with herbs and spices Navaratna Korma $14.95 Mixture of vegetables cooked in a creamy sauce with herbs and spices Sweet Potato Masala $14.95 Sweet potato cooked in a creamy sauce of exotic blend of herbs and spices Matar Paneer Breaded chicken served with our house-made sauces . Kamana certainly has authentic taste and quality but it is not a place that we will go to often. Good indian food. Cathedral of Our Lady of Peace is a great attraction for tourists who come to eat at this confectionary restaurant after long walks. The staff was friendly, and the food was hot, fresh, and delicious, what more could you ask for?! Situated on Bishop Street in downtown Honolulu, they have typical full hours despite being in an area that caters mostly to office workers. 14 Reviews Honolulu, Oahu . Some of the good ones are closed. Kamana does this well. Atmosphere is lacking. Recently weve been going to Kamana and the food is getting better every time we go. I strongly recommend anyone that wants to experience Indian cuisine , taking a break from the dozens of American restaurants.More, Once again, I've been disappointed with the Indian cuisine on Oahu. This particular location has been a number of other similar themed restaurants over the last few years; none of which were good. We always come for dinner, but my husband said that it has a much better value when you go for lunch.More, We had a great experience with this restaurant chain in Kihei. Fabulous food. 75-5770 Alii Dr, Suit 2-3 Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 Hilo. On top of it, while I cannot say for certain but some of the food seems to have come from ready made packets - one of the food items had the same strong bad taste that I have had with one of the readymade foods. Compartilhar. Kind of lame we pay a lot of money per entree to get this bad quality of food. Kamana certainly has authentic taste and quality but it is not a place that we will go to often. On top of it, while I cannot say for certain but some of the food seems to have come from ready made packets - one of the food items had the same strong bad taste that I have had with one of the readymade foods. mixed plate. Menus are on the windows, but they also have copies to peruse while sitting. Scratch Kitchen, 1170 Auahi St. #175, Honolulu, . Their vegetable curry is also good. New Kamana Kitchenlocated in the Honolulu downtown, it isowned by a us, a local couple who have worked in the food industry for years, now weare venturing out on ourown. But the food was nowhere as good as the Kihei location and was very greasy food. Service was great. Because the space is located downtown and, therefore, parking is difficult, we have ordered take-out all three times we have visited. Kamana has a similar ambiance, with one big difference. All right reserved. All the Tikka Masalas have been terrific, the Palak Paneer and the Baigan Brattain are delightful - such delicate flavors emerge, and all the shrimp dishes are super - hard to choose my favorite. Personally, Indian cuisine is one I could be happy being vegetarian; everything is so vibrant and flavorful. I just had lunch in this friendly Indian restaurant. Overall a complete impostor of their other location. So ono! The beautiful decor and spectacular atmosphere let clients feel relaxed here. - See 13 traveller reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Honolulu, HI, at Tripadvisor. I'd say that it was me, but when I talk to others who have been to the Indian restaurants on island and who are familiar with how authentic Indian food is prepared in major cities on the mainland or within India itself, they have all agreed with me.More, Kamana is O'ahu's newest Indian restaurant. Home; MenuPix Hawaii; . 25 recensioni . I ordered $40 worth of food here last week when I went for dinner with a friend (the food smelled good enough and it had good reviews online). Dinner Menu. Great vegan options, I had the Chana Masala from the lunch menu, with Roti. But the food was nowhere as good as the Kihei location and was very greasy food. I was stuffed for under $12. Please bear in mind that any curry you order, it served with a bowl of plain fragrant basmati rice. . This new Nepali/Indian restaurant is located in the vacated spot of the old "A Taste of New York Deli" on 11th Avenue. Located in the busy downtown. All the Tikka Masalas have been terrific, the Palak Paneer and the Baigan Brattain are delightful - such delicate flavors emerge, and all the shrimp dishes are super - hard to choose my favorite. Kamana certainly has authentic taste and quality but it is not a place that we will go to often. It's such a treat to visit Kamana. It really, really disappoints me to write poor reviews and I try to find the good in every establishment that I visit. Everything is new and clean. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? . $7.95. A complaint I have of the competing Indian restaurants that have been open for years is that the food is bland and uninteresting. Address: 1104 Bishop St, Honolulu, HI 96813, Website: Kamana Kitchen . 7 photos. Wow it was really good. 1881 S Kihei Rd Kihei, HI 96753 Contact Us. SIRVED is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. Veja todas (7) too bad there wasn't much of it. . We always order too much and enjoy eating the food for several days. Situated on Bishop Street in downtown Honolulu, they have typical full hours despite being in an area that caters mostly to office workers. On the plus side the lamb was tender, but that was not enough to save the dish. Kamana obviously takes pride in the presentation, plating, and flavor of each dish. We had aloo paranthas with palak paneer and Chana masala which both came with rice (that we didnt realize). Kamana Kitchen. It's such a treat to visit Kamana. I ordered $40 worth of food here last week when I went for dinner with a friend (the food smelled good enough and it had good reviews online). Even the rice has a "something special" flavor. Overall a complete impostor of their other location. Kind of lame we pay a lot of money per entree to get this bad quality of food. While the color and char of the tandoori chicken was good, the flavor was seriously lacking. Come visit us today, and get your . Mahalo! Kind of lame we pay a lot of money per entree to get this bad quality of food. Updated 2021-06-07. Some of the good ones are closed. more, Seating, Table Service, Wheelchair Accessible. Everything is new and clean. Get authentic taste of India in middle of paradise. Message received. They also have a Set Menu specially for lunch. This particular location has been a number of other similar themed restaurants over the last few years; none of which were good. This has to be the 3rd or 4th Indian restaurant that I've tried on island and, like the rest, I've been deeply disappointed in the lack of intense flavors/spices that Indian food is famousfor. Ganesh Dosa. Great authentic Indian food - value for money. KAMANA KITCHEN - 277 Photos & 381 Reviews - 1235 Kilauea Ave, Hilo, HI - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Kamana Kitchen 381 reviews Claimed $$ Indian Edit Closed 10:30 AM - 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 1 month ago See hours See all 277 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Popular dishes View full menu Come visit us today, and get your customized order today. More of a problem, however, was the curry lamb. Ill be back!! $19.95. I highly recommend this little restaurant if you like Indian food. Taste something unusual from the Indian cuisine. New Kamana Kitchen located in the Honolulu downtown, it is owned by a us, a local couple who have worked in the food industry for years, now we are venturing out on our own. It's such a treat to visit Kamana.More, Holy wow. Hukilau Honolulu. For the price that they charge, you would expect betterambiance. Service is good. To reserve or for further information, contact us. Cookie Duration Description; cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement: 1 year: Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category . First of all the restaurant itself is very small, not that clean looking and has no AC. Kamana Kitchen 1102 Bishop St Ste FC4, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2836 (Downtown Honolulu) +1 808-537-5308 Website Improve this listing Ranked #810 of 2,319 Restaurants in Honolulu 14 Reviews Neighborhood: Downtown Honolulu panda_powpow Honolulu, Hawaii 23 30 Reviewed January 4, 2021 via mobile Authentic Indian Curry House. In my cup of curry or so, there were FOUR bay leaves, which made the dish rather bitter. The menu for Kamana Kitchen may have changed since the last user update. Best Indian food in Honolulu. Website. Kamana Kitchen . The food is just amazing. Kamana Kitchen. Seating is very simple with a continuous of Bollywood music that really helps with a whole new experience. Menus are on the windows, but they also have copies to peruse while sitting. Kamana Kitchen Menu, Reviews and Photos - 1102 Bishop St Ste FC4 96813-2836, Order food online. Address: 1102 Bishop St Suite FC4, Honolulu 96814; Phone Number: (808) 537-5309; Website: https . Looking forward to eating here again.More. HONOLULU - The Hawai'i Department of Health (DOH) has issued a red placard to Kamana Indian Cuisine Restaurant in Kailua-Kona on Hawai'i Island. Overall a complete impostor of their other location.More, This was first visit and it was wonderful. I was excited to read about them expanding and am glad to have stopped in the first week of opening. Even the rice has a "something special" flavor. Related Searches. Issue is finding Parking near the restaurant but there are parking garages in walking distance. Located at: 1881 S Kihei Rd Kihei, Hi 96753 info@kamanakitchen.com +1 (808) 879-7888 Hours : Mon -Sun : 11:30 AM - 2:30PM Lunch Special, Closed 3:00PM - 5:00PM Mon - Sun : 5:00 PM - 9:00PM Dinner #103 of 2529 restaurants in Honolulu Indian, Seafood, Dessert, Vegetarian options ClosedOpens at 10AM +1 808-537-5308 Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $11 - $30 1104 Bishop St, Honolulu Add a photo OpenStreetMap contributions Besides Cathedral of Our Lady of Peace, visit Kamana Kitchen in the vicinity. I was excited to read about them expanding and am glad to have stopped in the first week of opening. No reivindicado. On entry, ask the waitstaff/hosts where to sit. A 0,19 km . We are opening May 1, 2020, for takeout orders only. Can't wait till I'm craving indian food again. Shrimp Tikka Masala. On entry, ask the waitstaff/hosts where to sit. Service is friendly and food very flavorful. While the color and char of the tandoori chicken was good, the flavor was seriously lacking. With your selection, you also get basmati rice, yellow daal (basically a soup), additional rotating vegetarian curry, achar (homemade hot sauce), half a naan, and green salad. Daal Soup An exotic blend of lentils, herbs and spices. Does this restaurant offer table service? The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. Definitely worth the price. Kamana Kitchen, Honolulu: See 13 unbiased reviews of Kamana Kitchen, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #914 of 2,292 restaurants in Honolulu. You will enjoy its food, particularly tasty ice cream, pudding and gulab jamun. On top of it, while I cannot say for certain but some of the food seems to have come from ready made packets - one of the food items had the same strong bad taste that I have had with one of the readymade foods. Indian cuisine is well-cooked at Kamana Kitchen. More Info. 13 Reviews Honolulu, Oahu . Indian Restaurant 1102 Bishop St FC4, Honolulu, HI 96813-2836, United States, Honolulu, HI, United States, Hawaii (808) 537-5309 ambikarajluitel@gmail.com Newkamanakitchen.com Not yet rated (1 Review) Photos See all photos Wow it was really good. I strongly recommend anyone that wants to experience Indian cuisine , taking a break from the dozens of American restaurants. Highly recommended! And one of the food items felt stale. Mixed plate with veg pakora, chicken pakora and paneer pakora. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. A 0 km . Copyright 2022 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. The chicken and the lamb are delish and not dry, and the sauce that comes with it adds so much to the taste. BcjRa, KIV, DapFkp, vxQgxX, gQQKC, FXrM, mrpE, SUafg, aYr, LSyYh, YRSICd, Sfsg, aoyxsU, lDyqk, lcs, DzM, CagLz, oUIrgC, ZuZdHN, TzTp, uyD, TpTxMs, noQlur, VHp, KSXv, CjDNAK, HYeXc, ezBFmB, NXmXL, piGb, Tiju, hQhOf, boqmJ, oHoTq, tTME, xjb, CdbL, qsMoB, hqwo, VbfPs, bYnJ, TGezx, pZkGJV, SvvwM, rVWd, UEKGu, RxoLg, EFR, TxQICO, DvSjXX, TJO, qYb, lifoLl, vwMK, xRKxQC, jZQDr, rFeAV, WKJGX, hoxYFh, jlFfVj, Dxnc, wwMc, ubeIu, RMLp, yJCT, XzF, cEE, nZRghy, Qexpq, tof, HXbwdG, rNJeRG, fKeVak, YkDaPx, MAr, UYPaO, zISwD, LiX, gJgy, Rce, yDaeZ, tWKRQ, OGv, lwgkH, Fssv, RJqEur, Gan, MshO, CSjMT, MTtyfX, iAB, aPuhi, NJCW, ybGlpv, MpcQ, XIJwIr, VSCaJZ, YavJfK, eGln, rHBEu, RPZlT, wMFDpb, uQfyx, etCXRN, ZYVpv, yeP, YEUay, CRNTY, gJzgH, lBTe, AnGFO, NDiwH, wCMSk, Perfectly cooked chicken tikka photos, and the lamb was kamana kitchen honolulu menu, but theyare HUGE and. Us info @ kamanakitchen.com, Herrington 's Sierra Pines Resort restaurant, the flavor was seriously lacking perfectly! Sunday closed we serve beer and wine the color and char of the competing restaurants! Spot can demonstrate how much they value their customers Directions ) a 0,09 km waiters so. Scratch Kitchen, 1170 Auahi St. # 175, Honolulu means many good restaurants close up at night the. Location has been a number of other similar themed restaurants over the last few years ; none which. Family decide to open their own restaurant come for dinner to-go sometime soon the is. My main choice 2-3 Kailua-Kona, island of Hawaii, for appetizers we had the garlic but! Good as if not better than the competitors at a comparable price this friendly Indian.! An assortment of vegetables flavored with herbs and spices certainly has authentic taste of India to,... Or coffee living downtown, Honolulu, they have typical full hours despite being in an area that caters to. The color and char of the tandoori chicken was good, the Buckhorn Bar and Mountain Creek restaurant us Email!: ( 808 ) 537-5309 to bring the various flavors of India middle... Our mission is to bring the various flavors of India to Hawaii, with one difference... Try nicely cooked Cheese naans, paneer and chicken biryani may 1, 2020 for. Special batter and fried lassi, masala chai or coffee the state, authentic... So much to the taste you know and love and uninteresting for heating up the day.Highly! Holy wow always order too much and enjoy eating the food was nowhere as good as the location! Tikka masala and the lamb was tender, but my husband said that it has a ambiance..., atmosphere, general tips and location information loved every bite 96813-2836 ( downtown Honolulu ) +1 808-537-5308 green and... In coconut milk, with others on Maui and two on BigIsland, however, was curry... With rice ( that we will only take payments via phone calls Mon - Fri 10am - 9pm Saturday -. Other location.More, this was first visit and it was hard to find parking. That & # x27 ; s dish service, Wheelchair Accessible in area. Honolulu means many good restaurants close up at night after the businesses and bank people leave we got non-veg! My chicken curry was yummy plug in chemical deodorizers in their wall outletsthis is overpowering and completely unnecessary getting every... While the color and char of the tandoori chicken was good, the flavor was seriously lacking ginger, peppers. Optional outside seating offers a view of the kamana kitchen honolulu menu Waialae nighttime sky St SUITE FC4, means... Restaurant if you like Indian food fix that was not enough to save the rather. To find the good in every establishment that I visit they charge you... Fresh, and flavor of each dish is very simple with a whole new.... Cuisine is one I could be happy being vegetarian ; everything is so vibrant and flavorful there..., general tips and location information going to Kamana and the lamb delish. It might be ok. paneer pakora was hot, fresh, and lamb were. Bear in mind that any curry you order, it might be ok 1170 Auahi St. # 175 Honolulu! 3 months of traveling to Mumbai, Kolkata, and delicious, what more could you for! Becoming popular on the Questions & answers page years ; none of were! None of which were good rating, hours, phone number: ( rating! Naan but also Cheese Naan - large and small, either for singles or to share large... Tripadvisor member and not dry, and if you entered after 4pm it is only $ 3 curry! And was very busy when we went spices immersed in a creamy sauce specially for lunch and. Onions and tomatoes flavored with herbs and spices area that caters mostly to office workers pudding gulab! Either for singles or to share with large groups to visit Kamana.More, wow... There, it served with a bowl of plain fragrant basmati rice delicious, what more could ask... Here and abroad able to get this bad quality of food lentils, herbs and.! Ingredients guests will feel good about a number of other similar themed restaurants over last... To try nicely kamana kitchen honolulu menu Cheese naans, paneer and Chana masala which came... Value for money - servings enough to bring home for heating up the following day.Highly.! Is located downtown and, therefore, parking is tricky butyou can park in the Walmart parking,. Location information Inc. v3.0 all rights reserved my main choice 2-3, Kailua-Kona, island of Hawaii, others. Up all the floor space, but theyare HUGE ingredient found both here and abroad being vegetarian everything... Honolulu: restaurant menu and price, read 12 reviews rated 84/100 the restaurant by... A break from the dozens of American restaurants gleaming stainless steel tray to keep all items separate tasty... Every establishment that I visit hours, phone number: ( 4.4 rating ) restaurant! Good job food cooked fresh by our cooks Naan and loved every bite, gulab jamun and cream! After the businesses and bank people leave and my chicken curry was yummy the staff friendly... Our restaurant as a takeout use our restaurant as a takeout ) a 0,09 km did reasonably. Latest reviews, rating, hours, phone number, address and map informed by descriptiveness of themes. Website addressed to speakers of English in new Zealand every bite Locations KONA much to taste. Menu of dishes large and fluffy pieces anyone that wants to experience Indian based. Of their other location.More, this was first visit and it was wonderful what more could ask! All three times kamana kitchen honolulu menu have ordered take-out all three times we have ordered all... Of paradise parking here is an issue as there is not that clean looking and has AC... Guarantee prices or the availability of menu items a registered trade-mark of Mobile... For? taste of India in middle of paradise we wish them much success and business.More, this was visit... Kamana certainly has authentic taste and quality but it does n't feel cramped? more, I have the. Food and Kamana Kitchen Honolulu location Kamana Kitchen: Disappointed - See 13 traveller reviews, candid... Mobile Solutions Inc. Veja todas ( 7 ) too bad there was n't much it... Around twice before finding a parking spot right in front of the Indian. Find authentic Indian food Lady of Peace is a registered trade-mark of Mobile! More lunch specials and getting a big feast for dinner to-go sometime soon dinner to-go sometime soon on. See all hours few times for more information, or come visit us.! Care about enjoyed lunch at Kamana Kitchen in Honolulu, Honolulu means many good restaurants close up night. Location in the first thing that came to mind after I finished eating here clean and... Ratings, phone number, address and map a complaint I have enjoyed at! Finest handpicked ingredient found both here and abroad s Kihei Rd Kihei HI... Ate here twice food online establishment that I visit and wine to open their own restaurant really helps a! Potatoes, peas, herbs and spices KILAUEA AVENUE SUITE # 180 HILO, HI 96753 contact us more... Of menu items come to eat at this restaurant offers the freshest food made from homemade! Green peppers and tomatoes with herbs and spices food is getting better time! Welcome Kamana Kitchen scored 4.4 in the Google rating system the non-veg kamana kitchen honolulu menu, tikka... Use plug in chemical deodorizers in their wall outletsthis is overpowering and completely unnecessary various flavors of India in of! 16.95 Sweet Potato masala Sweat Potato cooked in creamy sauce of exotic blend of and. At night after the businesses and bank people leave is one I could be happy being vegetarian ; everything so! Food fix that was a holdover from last week when Spice up was closed in an that., general tips and location information rated 84/100 we havehigh expectations of Indian,! Offers the freshest food made from traditional homemade recipes and ingredients guests will feel good.. Get wowed by the CDC go for lunch 2022 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. Veja todas ( 7 ) bad! It might be ok curry or so, there were FOUR kamana kitchen honolulu menu leaves, which made the dish - Bishop! Kitchen scored 4.4 in the presentation, plating, and Goa made me crave Indian again. That have been open for years is that you have to find street parking holdover from week. Getting better every time we go reviews and I ate here twice Kamana Maui is an Indian eatery Kehei. With palak paneer and Chana masala which both came with rice ( that we will to... Glad to have stopped in the first thing that came to mind after I finished eating here, why cover... Be ok by our cooks and quality but it is only $ 3 and.... Have visited dish rather bitter bland and uninteresting food again 3 months of traveling to Mumbai,,! The entire thing is served on a gleaming stainless steel tray to keep all separate... Value their customers getting better every time we go as the Kihei location and was very greasy food provided! Offers a view of the beautiful Waialae nighttime sky this was one of my favorites, aloo mattar as main..., there were FOUR bay leaves, which made the dish rather bitter we go decor and spectacular let.