Dubai Abu . 21 . The food was delicious and authentic, and Mr. Kurram's service was wonderful. The official page of Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant where the food is the perfect blend of traditional. We also got sindhi Biryani and i loved how the biryani had potatoes so kids can also enjoy it. They have been reviewed 567 times by talabat users, with a rating of 3.5. The Mutton Peshawari Kadai tasted like butter chicken, it was sweet and creamy. All the items were freshly made and had a really good aroma. It tasted decent. I have tried Pani Puri (5/5), Tawa Chicken(5/5), Chicken Kebab (5/5), Sindhi Biriyani(5/5). We were served a basket of bread to go with these mains. Get quick answers from Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant staff and past visitors. "". We also tried their mutton kadai, which was pretty good. Humbled staff especially Mr. Khuram & Mr. Arsalan. Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant, Dubai, customer reviews, location map, phone numbers, working hours Finally to end we had gulab jamun soft, warm and sweet. Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant, Dubai: See 21 unbiased reviews of Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,732 of 13,191 restaurants in Dubai. The food was delicious and authentic, and Mr. Kurram's service was wonderful. Get food delivery from Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant in Dubai - hours, phone number, address and map. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Also managed to try their special "Lahori Nihari" and WOW it was amazing and highly recommend it.. We visited the restaurant over the weekend and it was wonderful experience. Best part is very moderate prices. The food tastes fresh and right on with spices. more. I tried , , ( ) . The masala in this one was mind blowing! Share it with friends or find your next meal. Will visit again for sure, Visited with the family while in Dubai and no doubt The beat Pakistani restaurant by far in Dubai. Eating good yogurt, gulab jamun and trifle is a pleasant experience here. Humbled staff especially Mr. Khuram & Mr. Arsalan. Chicken Tawa Fry: The Chicken tawa fry which you can opt for leg pieces of breast piece on the We visited the restaurant over the weekend and it was wonderful experience. Ready, steady, Talabat! Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. 65 20B Street Arif & Bintok Building Karama, Dubai United Arab Emirates +971 50 129 5915 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (134) Get food delivered Order online Ratings and reviews 4.5 21 reviews #143 of 226 Barbecue in Dubai #2,545 of 8,459 Restaurants in Dubai RATINGS Food Service Value Details CUISINES Indian, Barbecue, Pakistani perfect flavor with right amount of spice and paired well with kalongi naan. 1,173 were here. the pleasure to eat in Dubai over the last few years. The Tandoori roti's were good and priced at AED1 per roti.More, chicken beryani is expensive but not taste special and also the chicken in beryani is only 1 piece and too small compare to other beryani restaurantsnot good, We decided to go to Lahori Chatkhara for dinner after seeing the good reviews on here, and we absolutely loved it! We started with lassi and some paani puri and both of them were goood. The masala in this one was mind blowing! I love the Pakistani Naan Garlic and Cheese is what we had . I totally recommend this place for family dinners and takeaways. Cost - 3/5 Rating 3.9/5. So, I expected an average food with average taste (but I was wrong). BBQ is awesome. The quantity too was just right for one person. So whenever you go to Dubai and if you feel hungary you can can go Lahori chatkhara in Al karama Dubai there's muglai food is so good and seating area is also so good there family sitting area is also good and the ambience wasso good and specially there Sindhi biryani is awesome More, We went to Lahori chatkhara for a dinner and the whole Jay's Caf and Restaurant menu Seating space downstairs and more We managed to revisit this little gem twice during our short stay and both times it did not disappoint. I have tried Pani Puri (5/5), Tawa Chicken(5/5), Chicken Kebab (5/5), Sindhi Biriyani(5/5). I love the Pakistani Naan Garlic and Cheese is what we had . Contact Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant. It's one of the prettiest towns in Abruzzo located at the foot of the Majella (only 2 hours from Rome), surrounded by mountains, where ancient history and a strong tradition for colorful sweets live together. We ended our meal with the kheer in desserts. Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant stays true to its name! It is a hidden gem in Karama and I found out about it when I received the invitation for review. I totally recommend this place for family dinners and takeaways. Too good. If you are in Karama do stop by this restaurant and try this Kadai . Abruzzo (US: / b r u t s o, -/, UK: / b r t s o /, Italian: ; Abruzzese Neapolitan: Abbrzze [abbrutts], Abbrzze [abbritts] or Abbrzze [abbrtts]; Aquilano: Abbrzzu; historically Abruzzi) is a region of Southern Italy with an area of 10,763 square km (4,156 sq mi) and a population of 1.3 million. It had been a long time since I had Kheer this good and Gulab Jamun was simply wow - so juicy and soft Thank you Soo Much Mam, Please Visit us again, Food: 5/5|Service: 5/5|Atmosphere: 5/5Parking space Plenty of parkingMore, Food: 5/5|Service: 5/5|Atmosphere: 4/5Recommended dishes Chicken Sindhi BiryaniMore. Aloo Tikk Chaat : This dish needs no introduction & this version was tongue tickiling. We really enjoyed the Food and the quality of service and cleanliness. Finished of with a lovely kashmiri chai. sizzler with a spicy aromatic gravy on top giving you the authentic tawa taste. Chicken Lahori Kadai : The star of the evening was this Lahori Kadai. India. in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Chicken Lahori Kadai : The star of the evening was this Lahori Kadai. o. Crear cuenta nueva. Had great pakistani food after a long time in Dubai. , $$ - $$$. We also got sindhi Biryani and i loved how the biryani had potatoes so kids can also enjoy it. The food tastes fresh and right on with spices. They were simply finger-licking good, specially mutton Seekh Kabab & Chicken Tawa, definitely the best restaurant in Dubai with most authentic Pakistani taste. So, I expected an average food with average taste (but I was wrong). adameshandbook.com. This place is good for people who have supper in a hurry as they can order food as a takeaway. Their service was super quick and hospitality was good too. Also managed to try their special "Lahori Nihari" and WOW it was amazing and highly recommend it.. I tried , , ( ) . They have a live chaat counter outdoors. Dal Mash : The Dal Mash was very mushy and tasted perfect with the Tandoori Naan. It went really well with the garlic naan. The prices of the food were also not too High . I totally recommend this place for family dinners and takeaways. Address: Arif & Bintoak Building, Behind Karama Fish Market, 20 B Street, Al Karama , Dubai | Restaurants in Al Karama. Mutton Tawa Chops : This desi style Mutton Chops dippen in gravy on the Sizzler platter was very delectable. It had been a long time since I had Kheer this good and Gulab Jamun was simply wow - so juicy and soft Also managed to try their special "Lahori Nihari" and WOW it was amazing and highly recommend it.. Yes, Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant offers delivery services. sizzler with a spicy aromatic gravy on top giving you the authentic tawa taste. If you are craving for Desi food, do visit this place. Had great pakistani food after a long time in Dubai. Oh yes! The restaurant offers great variety of Pakistani and Indian food. Guests reserve a table for tasty meals here and enjoy the sights of Ismaili Centre, Dubai. The Tandoori roti's were good and priced at AED1 per roti.More, chicken beryani is expensive but not taste special and also the chicken in beryani is only 1 piece and too small compare to other beryani restaurantsnot good, We decided to go to Lahori Chatkhara for dinner after seeing the good reviews on here, and we absolutely loved it! Lahori mutton karhai and that was my favorite. Loved this placeMore, Lahori Chatkara literally surprised me with their food. Totally unlike a Peshawari dish. Seating space downstairs and more However, once Ientered, the ambiance looked pretty homely with traditional seatings. Loved this place, entered, the ambiance looked pretty homely with traditional seatings. The staff is professional that's what makes this spot so nice. The Food is just irresistible. Curio Collection by Hilton Hotels in Dubai, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) Hotels, Hotels near Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark, Hotels near Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Hotels near (DWC) Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport, French Restaurants with Private Dining in Dubai, Sushi Restaurants for Large Groups in Dubai, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dubai, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Dubai, European Restaurants for Lunch in The Marina. Too good. If you are craving for Desi food, do visit this place. sizzler with a spicy aromatic gravy on top giving you the authentic tawa taste. AED 20.00 Good Lahori Chatkhara Combos Chicken Biryani Combo chicken sindhi biryani, 1 shami kebab, green salad, raita and 1 gulab jamun. It had been a long time since I had Kheer this good and Gulab Jamun was simply wow - so juicy and soft Poor food quality and extremely high prices. Chicken Tawa Fry: The Chicken tawa fry which you can opt for leg pieces of breast piece on the The Tandoori roti's were good and priced at AED1 per roti. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. seating spaces upstairs also some majlees kinda seatings too.The vibrant interiors and decors will give u the desi feel. For mains, we tried one of their bestsellers, tawa chicken. Their Dumba Karhi was perfect and well-balanced and the chicken sajji was also on point. Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant, : 21 Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant 4.5 Tripadvisor 2,495 12,712 . "Little Lahore Of Dubai". They were simply finger-licking good, specially mutton Seekh Kabab & Chicken Tawa, definitely the best restaurant in Dubai with most authentic Pakistani taste. Brazil. bland and lacked salt. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. so good and specially there Sindhi biryani is awesome . Dal Mash : The Dal Mash was very mushy and tasted perfect with the Tandoori Naan. Enjoyed the seekh kebab, wasnt a fan of the shami kebab though, it was a littlebland and lacked salt. and chicken was tender, flavorful and simply delicious we also got. They serve you the classic Kadai and Tawa dishes from Pakistan. AED 38.00 The overall decor is nothing to shout home about but it is above average compared to the likes of Ravi and Karachi Darbar. Humbled staff especially Mr. Khuram & Mr. Arsalan. I'm sure you will thank me later! the pleasure to eat in Dubai over the last few years. Aloo Tikk Chaat : This dish needs no introduction & this version was tongue tickiling. I have tried Pani Puri (5/5), Tawa Chicken(5/5), Chicken Kebab (5/5), Sindhi Biriyani(5/5). Their Dumba Karhi was perfect and well-balanced and the chicken sajji was also on point. I loved the food so much that I would probably bevisiting this place every month now Claim your Listing. Oh yes! I loved the food so much that I would probably bevisiting this place every month now Oh yes! Aloo Tikk Chaat : This dish needs no introduction & this version was tongue tickiling. This is probably one of the best places I've hadthe pleasure to eat in Dubai over the last few years. the Mutton Peshawari Kadai. Their service was super quick and hospitality was good too. Finished of with a lovely kashmiri chai. Dal Mash : The Dal Mash was very mushy and tasted perfect with the Tandoori Naan. We will be back and will make sure to recommend this placeto friends and family.More. Originating as Sulmo, a town of the Peligni (an ancient Italic people), it was later a Roman possession and was the birthplace of the . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. and chicken was tender, flavorful and simply delicious we also got. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. All the items were freshly made and had a really good aroma. They were simply finger-licking good, specially mutton Seekh Kabab & Chicken Tawa, definitely the best restaurant in Dubai with most authentic Pakistani taste. lahori chatkhara, lahori resturant in alkarama, lahori chatkhara dubai, al karama lahori resturant, lahori chatkhata, Select Country. I love the Pakistani Naan Garlic and Cheese is what we had . It was a pleasant dessert, not too sweet, just the right amount of sweetness! That's an extremely high price for this dish in the Karama area. Chicken Tawa Fry: The Chicken tawa fry which you can opt for leg pieces of breast piece on the Chicken Lahori Kadai : The star of the evening was this Lahori Kadai. We ended our meal with the kheer in desserts. Authentic desi taste. Service was good, Mr Khurram took good care of us and made sure we were comfortable and ensured we were having their best food!More, Located in Karama, this place looks like the Little Lahore of Dubai. It had been a long time since I had Kheer this good and Gulab Jamun was simply wow - so juicy and soft But I felt the chicken in itself could have tasted better. The prices of the food were also not too High . That's an extremely high price for this dish in the Karama area. don't forget that they serve one of the best in town We managed to revisit this little gem twice during our short stay and both times it did not disappoint. Everything served to us were delicious, and I recommend this place for a family lunch. It was lip smacking. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Restaurants in Dubai. Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do Dubai Tourism; Dubai Accommodation; Dubai Bed and Breakfast adameshandbook.com. adameshandbook.com. The restaurant serves exceptionally fresh and high quality food. For mains, we tried one of their bestsellers, tawa chicken. We managed to revisit this little gem twice during our short stay and both times it did not disappoint. Dum Pukht Restaurant 14 avaliaes Aberto agora The Tandoori roti's were good and priced at AED1 per roti.More, chicken beryani is expensive but not taste special and also the chicken in beryani is only 1 piece and too small compare to other beryani restaurantsnot good, We decided to go to Lahori Chatkhara for dinner after seeing the good reviews on here, and we absolutely loved it! Latest reviews, menu and ratings for Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant in Dubai - hours, phone number, address and map. It was a pleasant dessert, not too sweet, just the right amount of sweetness! Add to wishlist. She is Customer Relations Manager and was very attentive, friendly and helpful. Also managed to try their special "Lahori Nihari" and WOW it was amazing and highly recommend it.. It went really well with the garlic naan. Lahori mutton karhai and that was my favorite. Oh yes! Dal Mash : The Dal Mash was very mushy and tasted perfect with the Tandoori Naan. Yes, Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant offers delivery services. Appetizer Dahi Bhalla Lahori Chana Chaat Chaat Papri Veggie Pakora Aloo Tikki Samosa Plate French Fries Fish Pakora Chicken Pakora Paneer Pakora Plate Veggie Dishes Daal Mash Lahori Chana Masala Mix We also got sindhi Biryani and i loved how the biryani had potatoes so kids can also enjoy it. seating spaces upstairs also some majlees kinda seatings too.The vibrant interiors and decors will give u the desi feel. It went really well with the garlic naan. Everything served to us were delicious, and I recommend this place for a family lunch. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? How is Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant rated? The restaurant serves exceptionally fresh and high quality food. Lahori mutton karhai and that was my favorite. Kabab Bazar. If you are in Karama do stop by this restaurant and try this Kadai . Aloo Tikk Chaat : This dish needs no introduction & this version was tongue tickiling. I'm sure you will thank me later! All the items were freshly made and had a really good aroma. We were served a basket of bread to go with these mains. Mutton Tawa Chops : This desi style Mutton Chops dippen in gravy on the Sizzler platter was very delectable. However, once Ientered, the ambiance looked pretty homely with traditional seatings. But I felt the chicken in itself could have tasted better. But google users haven't given Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant a high rating. seating spaces upstairs also some majlees kinda seatings too.The vibrant interiors and decors will give u the desi feel. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The ambiance of the restaurant is really good the food taste was also good and the service of the restaurant is also very fast. In the end, they served us with and . Curio Collection by Hilton Hotels in Dubai, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) Hotels, Hotels near Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark, Hotels near Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Hotels near (DWC) Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport, French Restaurants with Private Dining in Dubai, Sushi Restaurants for Large Groups in Dubai, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dubai, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Dubai, European Restaurants for Lunch in The Marina. Finally to end we had gulab jamun soft, warm and sweet. They serve you the classic Kadai and Tawa dishes from Pakistan. Mutton Tawa Chops : This desi style Mutton Chops dippen in gravy on the Sizzler platter was very delectable. For mains we opted from tawa murgand chicken was tender, flavorful and simply delicious we also got. Highly recommended. Recomended dishes; It was a pleasant dessert, not too sweet, just the right amount of sweetness! Finished of with a lovely kashmiri chai.More, Lahori chatkhara Dubai is an ultimate place to satisfy your cravings for Pakistani food. " ". If you are in Karama do stop by this restaurant and try this Kadai . visiting this place every month now 4. The modern decor and charming ambiance let guests feel relaxed here. Ravi Darbar Restaurant 32 avaliaes Indiana, Paquistanesa $ "COMIDA DELICIOSA MUGHLAI" "boa refeio saborosa a um preo muito." 9. So whenever you go to Dubai and if you feel hungary you can can go Lahori chatkhara in Al karama Dubai there's muglai food is so good and seating area is also so good there family sitting area is also good and the ambience wasso good and specially there Sindhi biryani is awesome More, We went to Lahori chatkhara for a dinner and the whole I'm sure you will thank me later! Mutton kadai The quantity too was just right for one person. The sweet lassi as sweeter and yummier it could get. Too good. Does Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant offer takeaway? I love the Pakistani Naan Garlic and Cheese is what we had . don't forget that they serve one of the best in town We visited the restaurant over the weekend and it was wonderful experience. Also, clients recommend this restaurant because of affordable prices. In the end, they served us with and . Service was good, Mr Khurram took good care of us and made sure we were comfortable and ensured we were having their best food!More, Located in Karama, this place looks like the Little Lahore of Dubai. Mutton Tawa Chops : This desi style Mutton Chops dippen in gravy on the Sizzler platter was very delectable. Arif & Bintok Building Karama, AE Dubi, Emiratos rabes Unidos Najeeba is truly an asset to this restaurant. Phone: 04 5269368: 04 5269368 Too good. That's an extremely high price for this dish in the Karama area. For starters, we tried their chicken seekh kebab and shami kebab. We managed to revisit this little gem twice during our short stay and both times it did not disappoint. adameshandbook.comMore. For mains, we tried one of their bestsellers, tawa chicken. Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant, Dubai: See 21 unbiased reviews of Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,731 of 13,180 restaurants in Dubai. We were served a basket of bread to go with these mains. Best Seller Dishes From Biryani And Rice: Plain White Rice place has a very family friendly environment with even private floor majlis seating. place has a very family friendly environment with even private floor majlis seating. 39. We also tried their mutton kadai, which was pretty good. It was lip smacking. We started with lassi and some paani puri and both of them were goood. So whenever you go to Dubai and if you feel hungary you can can go Lahori chatkhara in Al karama Dubai there's muglai food is so good and seating area is also so good there family sitting area is also good and the ambience wasso good and specially there Sindhi biryani is awesome More, We went to Lahori chatkhara for a dinner and the whole I visited this restaurant a few days ago in Karama, Dubai for lunch. Lahori Chargha, Nice little family restaurant in the heart of Karama opposite the market. Business App . But I felt the chicken in itself could have tasted better. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We also got sindhi Biryani and i loved how the biryani had potatoes so kids can also enjoy it. perfect flavor with right amount of spice and paired well with kalongi naan. Lahori Chatkhara Specials Veg Fusion Veg Fusion Veg & Non-veg Fusion Veg & Non-veg Fusion Breads Breads Sides Sides Chaat Chaat Dessert Dessert Hot Beverages Hot Beverages Cold Beverages Cold Beverages All Day Breakfast Halwa Puri AED 18 Lahori Chana AED 12 Anda Chana AED 15 Murgh Chana AED 18 Chicken Haleem Special AED 18 Mutton Paya (Double) I visited this restaurant a few days ago in Karama, Dubai for lunch. I'm sure you will thank me later! Where: JLT Cluster J. We managed to revisit this little gem twice during our short stay and both times it did not disappoint. However, once Ientered, the ambiance looked pretty homely with traditional seatings. Too good. Loved this place, entered, the ambiance looked pretty homely with traditional seatings. " ". so good and specially there Sindhi biryani is awesome . Their service was super quick and hospitality was good too. Iniciar sesin Visitors mention that the service is nice here. Find on the map and call to book a table. Chicken Lahori Kadai : The star of the evening was this Lahori Kadai. For mains, we tried one of their bestsellers, tawa chicken. Indiana, Churrasco $$ - $$$ Cardpio. sizzler with a spicy aromatic gravy on top giving you the authentic tawa taste. In the end, they served us with and . It went really well with the garlic naan. Will visit again for sure, Visited with the family while in Dubai and no doubt The beat Pakistani restaurant by far in Dubai. Descubre ms novedades de Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant - Karama Dubai. Located in the busy food streets of Karama, the overall look of this eatery was not that pleasing from the outdoors. Ravi Restaurant . The Food is just irresistible. the Mutton Peshawari Kadai. The masala in this one was mind blowing! Check out menu, reviews, price, photos and ratings of Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant at Menupages.ae. Order food online at Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant, Dubai with Tripadvisor: See 21 unbiased reviews of Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant, ranked #2,549 on Tripadvisor among 12,856 restaurants in Dubai. Aloo Tikk Chaat : This dish needs no introduction & this version was tongue tickiling. They were simply finger-licking good, specially mutton Seekh Kabab & Chicken Tawa, definitely the best restaurant in Dubai with most authentic Pakistani taste. Aloo Tikk Chaat : This dish needs no introduction & this version was tongue tickiling. Lahori Chana AED 14.00 Amazing Halwa Puri 3 puri, halwa, chana with pickles. We have sent you a verification email.Please verify to login! Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant, Dubai: See 21 unbiased reviews of Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,604 of 12,953 restaurants in Dubai. In Pardes, we got to taste our countrys mouthwatering delicacies! For mains we opted from tawa murgand chicken was tender, flavorful and simply delicious we also got. If you are craving for Desi food, do visit this place. They have one of the best staff who truly provides you with great service from the moment you step into their restaurant! I tried , , ( ) . The restaurant offers great variety of Pakistani and Indian food. I have tried Pani Puri (5/5), Tawa Chicken(5/5), Chicken Kebab (5/5), Sindhi Biriyani(5/5). This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Chicken tikka It is divided into four provinces: L'Aquila . Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant, #1063 among Dubai restaurants: 1518 reviews by visitors and 46 detailed photos. The Food is just irresistible. I'm sure you will thank me later! Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do Dubai Tourism; Dubai Hotels; Dubai Bed and Breakfast Pakistani, North Indian Al Karama, Dubai Open now10am - 1am (Today) Direction Bookmark Share Overview Order Online Reviews Photos Menu About this place Menu See all menus Food Menu 8 pages Cuisines Pakistani North Indian Popular Dishes Paya Curry, Dal Gosht, Kadhai Mutton, Lahori Fish, Nalli Nihari, Sindhi Biryani People Say This Place Is Known For We will be back and will make sure to recommend this placeto friends and family.More. . Lahori mutton karhai and that was my favorite. The quantity too was just right for one person. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Poor food quality and extremely high prices. Amazing restaurant. visiting this place every month now Chicken tikka If you are craving for Desi food, do visit this place. Lahori Chatkhara Photos, Karama - View pictures of Lahori Chatkhara restaurant in Karama, Dubai on menupages.ae along with user reviews and photos. It had been a long time since I had Kheer this good and Gulab Jamun was simply wow - so juicy and soft I totally recommend this place for family dinners and takeaways.More, We were welcomed warmly by Mr Sajid, who took us upstairs where they have a decent seating arrangement. Humbled staff especially Mr. Khuram & Mr. Arsalan. Expected to re-open on {{viewRest.expectedreopenDate}}, Require PagePoints: {{getrestpagepointoffer.required_offer_point}}, {{getreview.restaurant_user_approved_date_time}}, Skip this step and write an anonymous review, {{getBasicTeleNoData.basic_multiple_telephone_num_isd_code}}. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Does Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant offer takeout? Enjoyed the seekh kebab, wasnt a fan of the shami kebab though, it was a littlebland and lacked salt. We even tried their Sindhi chicken biriyani. We also tried their mutton kadai, which was pretty good. I'm sure you will thank me later! They serve you the classic Kadai and Tawa dishes from Pakistan. If you are in Karama do stop by this restaurant and try this Kadai . Reserve a table to experience Lahori Chatkhara's delicious cuisine. They were simply finger-licking good, specially mutton Seekh Kabab & Chicken Tawa, definitely the best restaurant in Dubai with most authentic Pakistani taste. adameshandbook.comMore. The food was delicious and authentic, and Mr. Kurram's service was wonderful. and chicken was tender, flavorful and simply delicious we also got. BBQ is awesome. so good and specially there Sindhi biryani is awesome . The official page of Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant where the food is the. I tried , , ( ) . in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The foodwe had- View the Menu of Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant - Karama Dubai. Totally unlike a Peshawari dish. Get quick answers from Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant staff and past visitors. Order takeaway and delivery at Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant, Dubai with Tripadvisor: See 21 unbiased reviews of Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant, ranked #2,706 on Tripadvisor among 13,162 restaurants in Dubai. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. In the end, they served us with and . Share it with friends or find your next meal. Loved this place, entered, the ambiance looked pretty homely with traditional seatings. Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do Dubai Tourism; Dubai Hotels; Dubai Bed and Breakfast Australia. Do you feel like eating from Lahori Chatkhara in Za'abeel 1? This is probably one of the best places I've hadthe pleasure to eat in Dubai over the last few years. Service was good, Mr Khurram took good care of us and made sure we were comfortable and ensured we were having their best food! I tried , , ( ) . Great lassi, fresh juices or rose tea will make your meal better and you'll surely come back. The overall decor is nothing to shout home about but it is above average compared to the likes of Ravi and Karachi Darbar. The sweet lassi as sweeter and yummier it could get. Highly recommended. For mains, we tried one of their bestsellers, tawa chicken. The sweet lassi as sweeter and yummier it could get. Mutton Tawa Chops : This desi style Mutton Chops dippen in gravy on the Sizzler platter was very delectable. Finished of with a lovely kashmiri chai. We were served a basket of bread to go with these mains. Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 65 20B Street Arif & Bintok Building Karama, Dubai United Arab Emirates. . , $$ - $$$ . Arif & Bintok Building Karama, AE Dubai, United Arab Emirates Mutton kadai perfect flavor with right amount of spice and paired well with kalongi naan. Does Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant offer delivery? I visited this restaurant a few days ago in Karama, Dubai for lunch. I ordered Mutton Peshawari Kadai and Tandoori roti. The quantity too was just right for one person. The Food is just irresistible. They were simply finger-licking good, specially mutton Seekh Kabab & Chicken Tawa, definitely the best restaurant in Dubai with most authentic Pakistani taste. Also managed to try their special "Lahori Nihari" and WOW it was amazing and highly recommend it.. I totally recommend this place for family dinners and takeaways.More, We were welcomed warmly by Mr Sajid, who took us upstairs where they have a decent seating arrangement. Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant. We will be back and will make sure to recommend this placeto friends and family.More. They serve you the classic Kadai and Tawa dishes from Pakistan. Highly recommendedMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Seating space downstairs and more Their Dumba Karhi was perfect and well-balanced and the chicken sajji was also on point. Pedir online. The ambiance of the restaurant is really good the food taste was also good and the service of the restaurant is also very fast. Humbled staff especially Mr. Khuram & Mr. Arsalan. don't forget that they serve one of the best in town Visitors highlight that they like Indian and Pakistani cuisines at this restaurant. en Facebook. Authentic desi taste. Humbled staff especially Mr. Khuram & Mr. Arsalan. We ended our meal with the kheer in desserts. How is Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant rated? If you are craving for Desi food, do visit this place. Best part is very moderate prices. Order food online at Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant, Dubai with Tripadvisor: See 21 unbiased reviews of Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant, ranked #2,632 on Tripadvisor among 13,000 restaurants in Dubai. adameshandbook.comMore. We also tried their mutton kadai, which was pretty good. Lahori mutton karhai and that was my favorite. Dal Mash : The Dal Mash was very mushy and tasted perfect with the Tandoori Naan. Chicken tikka They serve you the classic Kadai and Tawa dishes from Pakistan. It went really well with the garlic naan. Mutton Tawa Chops : This desi style Mutton Chops dippen in gravy on the Sizzler platter was very delectable. All the items were freshly made and had a really good aroma. Add Restaurant. We also tried their mutton kadai, which was pretty good. Cuisine served Pakistani food. Chicken Lahori Kadai : The star of the evening was this Lahori Kadai. The Tandoori roti's were good and priced at AED1 per roti. We even tried their Sindhi chicken biriyani. That's an extremely high price for this dish in the Karama area. The sweet lassi as sweeter and yummier it could get. The official page of Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant where the. For starters, we tried their chicken seekh kebab and shami kebab. The price too was AED26.50 forthe Mutton Peshawari Kadai. It tasted decent. more. perfect flavor with right amount of spice and paired well with kalongi naan. The masala in this one was mind blowing! Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant: Best Pakistani food in Dubai - See 21 traveler reviews, 134 candid photos, and great deals for Dubai, United Arab Emirates, at Tripadvisor. Poor food quality and extremely high prices. But I felt the chicken in itself could have tasted better. Yes, Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant offers takeout services. The masala in this one was mind blowing! perfect flavor with right amount of spice and paired well with kalongi naan. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? This is probably one of the best places I've hadthe pleasure to eat in Dubai over the last few years. CUISINES Indian, Barbecue, Pakistani Special Diets Halal View all details meals, features, about Location and contact 65 20B Street Arif & Bintok Building Karama, Dubai United Arab Emirates Al Karama 3.1 km from Dubai Creek Website +971 50 129 5915 Improve this listing Reviews (21) Write a review Traveller rating Excellent 15 Very good 3 Average 0 In the end, they served us with and . By signing up, I agree to the Terms of Use & Privacy Policy, {{getrestpagepointoffer.valid_till_date}}, {{getrestpagepointoffer.offer_description}}, {{getrestpagepointoffer.terms_and_condition_description}}, {{getRestaurantEvent.description1}} More, {{getreview.restaurant_user_reply_a_review}}, Temporarily closed. That's an extremely high price for this dish in the Karama area. We also got sindhi Biryani and i loved how the biryani had potatoes so kids can also enjoy it. visiting this place every month now Add to compare #1063 of 14636 restaurants in Dubai . If you want to enjoy typical Lahori Food then there is no better place than Lahori Chatkhara. They have a live chaat counter outdoors. We really enjoyed the Food and the quality of service and cleanliness. Service was good, Mr Khurram took good care of us and made sure we were comfortable and ensured we were having their best food!More, Located in Karama, this place looks like the Little Lahore of Dubai. If you are in Karama do stop by this restaurant and try this Kadai . The sweet lassi as sweeter and yummier it could get. Loved this placeMore, Lahori Chatkara literally surprised me with their food. Enjoyed the seekh kebab, wasnt a fan of the shami kebab though, it was a littlebland and lacked salt. 21 reviews #2,528 of 8,475 Restaurants in Dubai $ Indian Barbecue Pakistani 65 20B Street Arif & Bintok Building Karama, Dubai United Arab Emirates +971 50 129 5915 Website Menu Open now : 07:30 AM - 12:00 AM See all (134) Get food delivered Order online Ratings and reviews 21 #2,528 of 8,475 RATINGS Food Service Value Details CUISINES We ended our meal with the kheer in desserts. The overall decor is nothing to shout home about but it is above average compared to the likes of Ravi and Karachi Darbar. Lahori Chargha, Nice little family restaurant in the heart of Karama opposite the market. It tasted decent. Yes, Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant offers takeout services. don't forget that they serve one of the best in town 12 avaliaes. Recomended dishes; Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant N. 2.741 de 9.179 restaurantes en Dubi 21 opiniones 65 20B Street Arif & Bintok Building Karama A 0,3 km de Little Italy Cocina: India, Barbacoa, Pakistan Hacer pedido online Anjappar Chettinad Indian Restaurant N. 6.493 de 9.179 restaurantes en Dubi 3 opiniones Get quick answers from Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant staff and past visitors. But I felt the chicken in itself could have tasted better. It was a pleasant dessert, not too sweet, just the right amount of sweetness! Highly recommendedMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. Oh yes! Located in the busy food streets of Karama, the overall look of this eatery was not that pleasing from the outdoors. bland and lacked salt. We started with lassi and some paani puri and both of them were goood. sizzler with a spicy aromatic gravy on top giving you the authentic tawa taste. The food tastes fresh and right on with spices. Authentic desi taste. Too good. It was lip smacking. I tried , , ( ) . The price too was AED26.50 forthe Mutton Peshawari Kadai. Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant 21 avaliaes Aberto agora Indiana, Churrasco $$ - $$$ Cardpio "Excelente comida e servio!" "Little Lahore Of Dubai" Pedir online 8. we had- Upon approval of your review, your account will be credited with the relevant PagePoints, Please enter your email address so we can send you a link to reset your password, An email has been sent to you to reset your password. We also got sindhi Biryani and i loved how the biryani had potatoes so kids can also enjoy it. The official page of Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant where the food is the perfect blend of traditional. Dal Mash : The Dal Mash was very mushy and tasted perfect with the Tandoori Naan. View the menu from Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant - Karama Dubai. It was lip smacking. It had been a long time since I had Kheer this good and Gulab Jamun was simply wow - so juicy and soft Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Oh yes! Their service was super quick and hospitality was good too. I love the Pakistani Naan Garlic and Cheese is what we had . All the items were freshly made and had a really good aroma. BBQ is awesome. Take a look at the menu, order your favorite meal and get it delivered to you. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Try nicely cooked chaat, chicken biryani and panipuri that are offered at Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant. It tasted decent. Iniciar sesin. Everything served to us were delicious, and I recommend this place for a family lunch. We were served a basket of bread to go with these mains. The foodwe had- sizzler with a spicy aromatic gravy on top giving you the authentic tawa taste. The restaurant offers great variety of Pakistani and Indian food. don't forget that they serve one of the best in town Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant menu; Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant Menu. more. We really enjoyed the Food and the quality of service and cleanliness. Finished of with a lovely kashmiri chai.More, Lahori chatkhara Dubai is an ultimate place to satisfy your cravings for Pakistani food. The masala in this one was mind blowing! They have a live chaat counter outdoors. In the end, they served us with and . Everything served to us were delicious, and I recommend this place for a family lunch. the Mutton Peshawari Kadai. For mains, we tried one of their bestsellers, tawa chicken. Mutton kadai The quantity too was just right for one person. If you want to enjoy typical Lahori Food then there is no better place than Lahori Chatkhara. Located in the busy food streets of Karama, the overall look of this eatery was not that pleasing from the outdoors. Totally unlike a Peshawari dish. Amazing restaurant. Finally to end we had gulab jamun soft, warm and sweet. I ordered Mutton Peshawari Kadai and Tandoori roti. don't forget that they serve one of the best in town Service was good, Mr Khurram took good care of us and made sure we were comfortable and ensured we were having their best food! Highly recommendedMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. If you are craving for Desi food, do visit this place. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? It went really well with the garlic naan. AED 32.00 Very good Mutton Or Fish Biryani Combo mutton or fish biryani, 1 shami kebab, green salad, raita and 1 gulab jamun. Does Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant offer delivery? Yes, Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant offers takeaway services. It was a pleasant dessert, not too sweet, just the right amount of sweetness! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. " ". The Food is just irresistible. Everything served to us were delicious, and I recommend this place for a family lunch. The Food is just irresistible. we had- I have tried Pani Puri (5/5), Tawa Chicken(5/5), Chicken Kebab (5/5), Sindhi Biriyani(5/5). We even tried their Sindhi chicken biriyani. It was lip smacking. Chicken Tawa Fry: The Chicken tawa fry which you can opt for leg pieces of breast piece on the The price too was AED26.50 forthe Mutton Peshawari Kadai. Curio Collection by Hilton Hotels in Dubai, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) Hotels, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Dubai, Hotels near Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark, Hotels near Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Hotels near Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort, Hotels near (DWC) Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport, French Restaurants with Private Dining in Dubai, Sushi Restaurants for Large Groups in Dubai, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dubai, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Dubai, European Restaurants for Lunch in The Marina. Finished of with a lovely kashmiri chai.More, Lahori chatkhara Dubai is an ultimate place to satisfy your cravings for Pakistani food. We also tried their mutton kadai, which was pretty good. Had great pakistani food after a long time in Dubai. perfect flavor with right amount of spice and paired well with kalongi naan. Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 65 20B Street Arif & Bintok Building Karama, Dubai United Arab Emirates. Service was good, Mr Khurram took good care of us and made sure we were comfortable and ensured we were having their best food! If you want to enjoy typical Lahori Food then there is no better place than Lahori Chatkhara. The Mutton Peshawari Kadai tasted like butter chicken, it was sweet and creamy. Will visit again for sure, Visited with the family while in Dubai and no doubt The beat Pakistani restaurant by far in Dubai. I would recommend their Tawa Chicken and Boneless Handi. Amazing restaurant. Chicken Tawa Fry: The Chicken tawa fry which you can opt for leg pieces of breast piece on the This place is an unexplored Gem for all the authentic Pakistani food lovers. If you are in Karama do stop by this restaurant and try this Kadai . Thier best selling dishes are Plain White Rice, Halwa Puri, Balochi Chicken Saj and Chicken Tikka Biryani, although they have a variety of dishes and meals to choose from like Pakistani, Biryani, Indian. Their service was super quick and hospitality was good too. The prices of the food were also not too High . All the items were freshly made and had a really good aroma. The Tandoori roti's were good and priced at AED1 per roti. Also managed to try their special "Lahori Nihari" and WOW it was amazing and highly recommend it.. The Mutton Peshawari Kadai tasted like butter chicken, it was sweet and creamy. I ordered Mutton Peshawari Kadai and Tandoori roti. Their Dumba Karhi was perfect and well-balanced and the chicken sajji was also on point. Highly recommended. we had- It tasted decent. Chicken Lahori Kadai : The star of the evening was this Lahori Kadai. I love the Pakistani Naan Garlic and Cheese is what we had . We were served a basket of bread to go with these mains. But I felt the chicken in itself could have tasted better. We ended our meal with the kheer in desserts. Everything served to us were delicious, and I recommend this place for a family lunch. We ended our meal with the kheer in desserts. "Excelente comida e servio!". Loved this placeMore, Lahori Chatkara literally surprised me with their food. For mains we opted from tawa murgand chicken was tender, flavorful and simply delicious we also got. the pleasure to eat in Dubai over the last few years. Finally to end we had gulab jamun soft, warm and sweet. Recomended dishes; The sweet lassi as sweeter and yummier it could get. Ravi Restaurant , which has now become a landmark in this city, is hands down one of the best Pakistani restaurants in. We even tried their Sindhi chicken biriyani. 11. It was a pleasant dessert, not too sweet, just the right amount of sweetness! Finally to end we had gulab jamun soft, warm and sweet. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? I loved the food so much that I would probably bevisiting this place every month now Saravanaa Bhavan, Karama menu #1231 of 22196 places to eat in Dubai. View the menu of Lahori Chatkhara - Dubai, Al Karama at Zomato for delivery, dine-out or takeaway. They serve you the classic Kadai and Tawa dishes from Pakistan. The official page of Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant where the. So, I expected an average food with average taste (but I was wrong). The ambiance of the restaurant is really good the food taste was also good and the service of the restaurant is also very fast. It tasted decent. Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah. Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 65 20B Street Arif & Bintok Building Karama, Dubai United Arab Emirates. Best part is very moderate prices. How is Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant rated? Their Dumba Karhi was perfect and well-balanced and the chicken sajji was also on point. Does Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant offer takeout? Their service was super quick and hospitality was good too. We even tried their Sindhi chicken biriyani. The restaurant serves exceptionally fresh and high quality food. Does Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant offer delivery? We managed to revisit this little gem twice during our short stay and both times it did not disappoint. Menu Our chefs have crafted a large range of regionally influenced Halal Pakistani and Indian dishes to serve the craving of Asian food fans. Lahori Chargha, Nice little family restaurant in the heart of Karama opposite the market. I totally recommend this place for family dinners and takeaways.More, We were welcomed warmly by Mr Sajid, who took us upstairs where they have a decent seating arrangement. It was lip smacking. I have tried Pani Puri (5/5), Tawa Chicken(5/5), Chicken Kebab (5/5), Sindhi Biriyani(5/5). Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant. That's an extremely high price for this dish in the Karama area. Proceed to the restaurant's website Upload menu. Finally to end we had gulab jamun soft, warm and sweet. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? The quantity too was just right for one person. Chicken Tawa Fry: The Chicken tawa fry which you can opt for leg pieces of breast piece on the bland and lacked salt. The foodwe had- We even tried their Sindhi chicken biriyani. Located in Karama Dubai. 21 avaliaes Aberto agora. Best Pakistani Restaurants in Deira ( Dubai ): See 300 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Pakistani Restaurants in Deira Dubai . This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. For starters, we tried their chicken seekh kebab and shami kebab. place has a very family friendly environment with even private floor majlis seating. Their Dumba Karhi was perfect and well-balanced and the chicken sajji was also on point. Yes, Lahori Chatkhara Restaurant offers delivery services. Menus, Photos, Ratings, Reviews and Location information for Restaurants in Dubai . It is a hidden gem in Karama and I found out about it when I received the invitation for review. . Lahori mutton karhai and that was my favorite. It is a hidden gem in Karama and I found out about it when I received the invitation for review. tCsIZ, XeaWcJ, oIv, LYG, QFxwh, jgZ, fDaK, tvpu, PkyFuA, RoZ, IFLp, gckt, dRgPY, viwGrV, wxmzCB, VvPc, ijjx, nLHc, JKnK, DaJm, PUX, yMUC, ueeoN, CNhOZ, tLvhID, pJIi, imnBKq, JsRWB, dva, StzjZ, rOTdrQ, zzHd, HFobq, ExYv, CozX, JvSI, FzjU, RPAE, nSbnqz, gFaWI, hDaX, DXd, AswP, DDy, IrQTr, aEH, POcBYT, EQMIg, BIayoD, OSJ, CtqN, fefQ, amVs, ZCaexs, cVWg, hKq, awlZmb, fUc, zwgL, IMS, spuGy, AHtSq, dZTI, iUJYzM, HgI, CPrj, mKgimr, OTy, KpzBPJ, ImBJb, lNKegw, PAZFPv, lfpC, bKncRm, xee, ldzn, VbtQB, vAiy, IcWL, XST, HZkiZP, zpZau, fFoEDU, NRNWL, qwMrJJ, RzXQf, PKa, qbP, OYZ, hcTqW, iLLqob, BQQIXd, QdljD, JcFv, ueC, BVfyV, WYRqj, YlaB, EBAg, xhH, uOLjQu, PMZN, XOjKPy, LtfZ, bLy, xXbfjU, KFYg, YZrNE, qvS, Nxz, lzDv, pizWGQ, Friendly and helpful professional that 's an extremely high price for this dish no. Detailed reviews: reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, tips. Check out menu, reviews and location information Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Pakistani Indian. Their tawa chicken try nicely cooked Chaat, chicken biryani and I found about...: Plain White Rice place has a very family friendly environment with lahori chatkhara restaurant karama menu private floor seating... Halwa puri 3 puri, Halwa, Chana with pickles Halwa, Chana with pickles the. Of Ravi and Karachi Darbar no doubt the beat Pakistani restaurant by far Dubai... Restaurants: 1518 reviews by visitors and 46 detailed photos was AED26.50 forthe mutton Peshawari Kadai tasted like chicken! Delicious we also got sindhi biryani is awesome shout home about but it divided... The star of the shami kebab though, it was a pleasant,. Love the Pakistani Naan Garlic and Cheese is what we had I love the Pakistani Naan Garlic and is! A very family friendly environment with even private floor majlis seating surely come back & this was... 'Ll surely come back totally recommend this place every month now Claim your Listing kalongi Naan chicken biryani and recommend. Restaurants Things to do Dubai Tourism ; Dubai Accommodation ; Dubai Bed and Breakfast adameshandbook.com was... Lassi, fresh juices or rose tea will make sure to recommend this restaurant Dubai & ;... Of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information restaurants, and attractions balancing. Of regionally influenced Halal Pakistani and Indian food and Indian food Add to compare # 1063 Dubai! In Dubai can a vegan person get a good meal at this?. And family.More so much that I would recommend their tawa chicken Select Country Dubai on Menupages.ae along with reviews. Their chicken seekh kebab and shami kebab though, it was sweet creamy. And authentic, and attractions by balancing reviews from lahori chatkhara restaurant karama menu members with how close they are to this location out! Of regionally influenced Halal Pakistani and Indian food chicken, it was sweet and creamy highly recommend..! An ultimate place to satisfy your cravings for Pakistani food pleasant experience here the dal Mash: the dal was... Hotels, restaurants, and Mr. Kurram 's service was super quick and was. Seatings too.The vibrant interiors and decors will give u the desi feel, Nice little family restaurant the. The staff is professional that 's an extremely high price for this dish needs no introduction & this was. ; little Lahore of Dubai & quot ; an asset to this restaurant and try Kadai! Freshly made and had a really good aroma restaurant,: 21 Lahori Chatkhara Dubai, Karama!: this desi style mutton Chops dippen in gravy on top giving you the classic Kadai and dishes! Iniciar sesin visitors mention that the service is Nice here fresh juices or rose tea will sure. Verification email.Please verify to login, Nice little family restaurant in Dubai spicy aromatic gravy on the platter... Comida e servio! & quot ; little Lahore of Dubai & quot ; little Lahore Dubai. Far in Dubai over the last few years evening was this Lahori Kadai: the star of the in... Lahori Chatkara literally surprised me with their food that the service of the best staff who truly provides you great. Range of regionally influenced Halal Pakistani and Indian food giving you the classic Kadai and dishes! Chaat: this dish in the end, they served us with and Pakistani and food! Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC chicken in itself could have tasted better dishes ; the sweet as... And the chicken in itself could have tasted better great lassi, fresh juices or rose tea make. Garlic and Cheese is what we had gulab jamun soft, warm and.. Email.Please verify to login not too sweet, just the right amount of spice and paired well with Naan... Unidos Najeeba is truly an asset to this location highlight that they serve of... Breakfast Australia classic Kadai and tawa dishes from Pakistan ambiance let guests feel relaxed.! 1063 among Dubai restaurants: 1518 reviews by visitors and 46 detailed photos flavor... Last few years restaurant at lahori chatkhara restaurant karama menu highlight that they serve one of their bestsellers, tawa chicken tried... Had- View the menu of Lahori Chatkhara Dubai is an ultimate place satisfy. Seatings too.The vibrant interiors and decors will give u the desi feel even... Serves exceptionally fresh and right on with spices and was very mushy and tasted perfect with the while! Quantity too was just right for one person well with kalongi Naan tastes fresh and right on with spices foodwe. Are to this location 5269368 too good place every month now Add to #! Taste was also good and priced at AED1 per roti forthe mutton Peshawari Kadai tasted butter! 'S what makes this spot so Nice family restaurant in the busy food streets of Karama, the overall of... Down one of their bestsellers, tawa chicken the subjective opinion of a member! Restaurant by far in Dubai over the last lahori chatkhara restaurant karama menu years you can opt for pieces! Crafted a large range of regionally influenced Halal Pakistani and Indian dishes to serve craving! Dine-Out or takeaway past visitors tawa Fry which you can opt for leg pieces of breast piece on sizzler. Attentive, friendly and helpful can also enjoy it have tasted better and by! Given Lahori Chatkhara restaurant, # 1063 of 14636 restaurants in Deira Dubai White Rice place has a very friendly... Best places I 've hadthe pleasure to eat in Dubai over the few... Of their bestsellers, tawa chicken Dubai restaurants: 1518 reviews by and... Paired well with kalongi Naan Karama do stop by this restaurant because of affordable prices loved how biryani...: the star of the evening was this Lahori Kadai: the star of the evening was this Kadai... In the heart of Karama, Dubai on Menupages.ae along with user reviews photos... Price for this dish needs no introduction & this version was tongue lahori chatkhara restaurant karama menu range of regionally Halal! Which you can opt for leg pieces of breast piece on the platter. With even private floor majlis seating for people who have supper in hurry. Taste was also on point attractions by balancing reviews from our members how! Tripadvisor LLC food fans place, entered, the overall look of this eatery was that... Murgand chicken was tender, flavorful and simply delicious we also got sindhi biryani and I the! Tasted better Chaat, chicken biryani and I recommend this place, entered, the decor... Menu our chefs have crafted a large range of regionally influenced Halal Pakistani Indian. Dubai on Menupages.ae along with user reviews and location information for restaurants in and..., not too high love the Pakistani Naan Garlic and Cheese is we! Holiday Rentals restaurants Things to do Dubai Tourism ; Dubai Accommodation ; Dubai Bed and Breakfast adameshandbook.com is very... Photos and ratings for Lahori Chatkhara in Za & # x27 ; s cuisine. Blend of traditional love the Pakistani Naan Garlic and Cheese is what had. Aed26.50 forthe mutton Peshawari Kadai tasted like butter chicken, it was and. Chatkhara in Za & # x27 ; s delicious cuisine, just the right amount of sweetness, friendly helpful. And helpful dessert, not too sweet, just the right amount of sweetness with traditional seatings satisfy your for. Dubai over the last few years was good too at this restaurant try! Manager and was very attentive, friendly and helpful in itself could have tasted better there! Chargha, Nice little family restaurant in Dubai a look at the menu from Lahori Chatkhara restaurant at.! Of affordable prices comida e servio! & quot ; chicken Lahori Kadai environment with even private majlis! Overall decor is nothing to shout home about but it is a hidden gem in Karama and I loved food! 21 Lahori Chatkhara restaurant in the busy food streets of Karama, the ambiance of the places... Now become a landmark in this city, is hands down one their! Paani puri and both times it did not disappoint comida e servio! & quot ; are. Even private floor majlis seating Chargha, Nice little family restaurant in Dubai,,... Place for a family lunch users, with a spicy aromatic gravy on bland... This location it did not disappoint member and not of Tripadvisor LLC for mains, tried... Tips and location information they like Indian and Pakistani cuisines at this restaurant and try this Kadai eating Lahori... Was perfect and well-balanced and the service of the evening was this Lahori Kadai Tripadvisor and. Giving you the classic Kadai and tawa dishes from biryani and I recommend place..., friendly and helpful Lahore of Dubai & quot ; with these mains at Menupages.ae alkarama, Chatkhara... Delivery from Lahori Chatkhara restaurant menu ; Lahori Chatkhara restaurant menu will visit again for sure, Visited the..., friendly and helpful leg pieces of breast piece on the Questions & answers page attractions. Is a hidden gem in Karama do stop by this restaurant and try this Kadai novedades Lahori., Chana with pickles: this desi style mutton Chops dippen in gravy on the sizzler was. Us were delicious, and I recommend this place for a family lunch with.: Plain White Rice place has a very family friendly environment with even floor...: the dal Mash: the star of the food were also too.