Very long wait, poor quality, items do not correspond to what is shown, return policy is extremly difficult if not impossibe. Since they were already in poor condition when I received them, I can only assume they would be rejected for return. I ordered an item in December and have emailed them a number of times to ask where my order is. Paypal was helpful and the CO. offered me 6.00 back. http://www.USDreams.com I wish to report an attempt to scam me by requesting passport details, my address and a scan of BOTH sides of my credit card. http://www.nortonleesjfc.co.uk I replied several times to that email and got only undelivered email messages for all my replies. hi , wondering if anyone can tel me if a binary broker called Published 26 November 22. https://itextremes.com/ What I received from http://www.inssquare.com was anything but the equipment they pretended to sell. They tricked me with 100$ two days ago, but they may trick someone else with much more. I refused. I previously ordered a jacket fromHashimlafond.comon 10/04/2020, I waited 2 weeks for a tracking number before reaching out. Your harvested personal data is used not only for spam emails, targeted ads, and telemarketing calls but for changing your financial monthly rates too. Then never responds back. THANK YOU FOR POSTING HERE, SPREAD THE WORD!!! I lost my $$ with no way to get it back. See MoreSee Less, T-minus one day until the official countdown to Christmas beginsbut theres still plenty of time to get your advent calendar! I ordered two fire sticks for 40-00, on trending discounts, six weeks ago, nothing arrived, tried email, no answer, tried phoneing, no answer, have printed a receipt, for payment, what is my next step. Watch out, theyre products are mostly JUNK and not worth the price paid! Alber Mart I recieved a confirmation email. They had pics of many other home goods.. and while it was the lowest price it was still above $230 (the highest was $299 for the same oven) it all seemed very normal and it was over $100 so free shipping was part of the deal. Nhovamarket.com everything is 12.50 and the company does not exist. I have a situation here that the seller "beanstalkorganix.co.uk" pretends its a UK shop. However I had to deposit 250 us dollars as fees to withdraw my funds. 101fitness.shop is a pure scam. Unable to add item to List. I was trying to find some mining pools and a lady I know by the name of Ailing told me about it. Harry Potter 8" Deluxe Harry Gift Set - WAS 22.99, NOW 16.99 | Very (opens in new tab). After signing up consumers are told that they are not a winner either because their notification letter is only a promotion or because their pin number on their award letter is invalid. I want to stop these basterd, Stay away from the following websites: Ive had people try use my NI to claim benefits by using my JC information that got leaked along side thousands of other peoples it started last year around november they admitted to having terrible firmware and that they were working on it and because of that they was adamant that i was signing on in wolverhampton and refused to pay out any money for around 4-5 months by that time JSA stopped and universal credit kicked in to then find out it was just as easy to get peoples NI by signing in as an employer or an advisor, Beware of Queen Style on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Queen-Style-1778715412435669/. Should someone come back to me I will remove my post but until I am concerned. If all they get is only my $99.0, then it was a cheap lesson learned, and I shoud have known better. I paid for the standard package and received a small roll of tape. If you use marketplace then beware of web sites, such as toptopy.com selling drones for $33, vacuum robots for $39.95, exotic family vacation for $99 in Cancun or Caribbean islands, farm backhoes for $59.95. It makes you buy an item but then although you get a confirmation of your purchase you will not get it delivered (watch out for the FedEx Text Message Scam or Black Friday Scams). killed your big ass Scam site for "free" Owners manuals and guides. http://www.tomolooscooter.com. Best Regards Ruth Golica. Come and visit our site, already thousands of classified ads await you What are you waiting for? Novi Stars And once your package clears and is delivered, the fee is refunded. They advertise on FB, usually fun, holiday-based items. After not receiving my freezer, I checked the tracking information. It's easy to use, no lengthy sign-ups, and 100% free! COUNTRY: EGYPT They advertise one product then ship something totally inferior instead. Melissa & Doug NERF. There are some account on their website that cost more than 1000$. The end result is we paid for a Maltese puppy that we did not get. : +44 7790600600 I get bombarded with messages from jockersunface.com showing girls who are looking for sex on line. Suitable for kids ages eight and up and kids at heart like us. Thanks We hope everyone has enjoyed their long weekend, despite the rainy weather We cant wait to shop with you when we reopen on Wednesday, September 7th from 10 am to 5 pm! They will need to know the date the charge was posted and the name of the business that received the payment. Bought a power bank (buy 1 get 1 free) from Facebook ad and realised goods was totally not as mentioned when received. I ordered a splash drone and never received it. WHATSAPP: +201116233754 Dont use Moorepower.co.nz it is not in New Zealand and does not send what youve paid for.They offer a very small refund but that doesnt turn up either!They put up pictures from other sites but dont have the goods. Where to find the best Cyber Monday 2022 toy deals: A new Sky Kids channel being is launched and it's hailed a 'money saver' by parents. Ive clicked an ad on Instagram and ordered a phone from this website. They gave me a fake return address and have stopped responding to my emails. Several emails exchanged but nothing to show for it! The site has now gone and despite countless emails, I have had no correspondence despite my incessant emails and no laser engravers to show for my enthusiasm when the site popped up on Facebook (third red flag which should have been the first). Please stay away from this company as much as possible. Reported to Fb See MoreSee Less, Love your store, especially love the front window displays. I am continually in contact, and they first offered me 20 , 30 or then 50 percent back.this cannot be legal. Yes, I had exactly the same experience. I did not receive my order and the seller is a scam. ", Add universal credit login to that list along side government gateway. Its Christmas gift for my great grandbaby she is gonna love it!!!! Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2022. Usd 220000 I expose this broker as much as I can so I can help other victims or intending victims out there. Thanks Im buying a Chinese lock, theyre better! TRICKS TO STEAL YOUR HEART AND MONEY LOL Doll Names with Pictures Chart; New/Used LOL Dolls; M.C Collection Deals; Cart; Toggle Navigation. Deltamunitions is a fake website. Kamonpsan Limsaree Please note that The Mayhill Agency is a scam (www.themayhillagency.com). facebook.com/alignishop- 101784394511151/ From Facebook sure its a scam there emails to : support@alignishop.com.keeps giving me an error not delivered. This is just heart breaking and terrifying at the same time I lost the money to a romance scammer i get it, but i just want to get this out so others do not fall for it! Another customer spent over $130.00 on a large sized package and received a string of LED lights worth $7.00 Buyer beware. All my attempts to find a responsive representative for the "company" have failed. Thanks. * Google needs to BLOCK the IP addresses where these scam websites are originating from, to protect unsuspecting users. I ordered a board game, received confirmation of payment, and never heard anything from them again. The contact number +1 (706) 489-0845. This REALLY got to him F.. off I not talk to YOU etc: Click HERE to fill a form if you lost money to crypto fraud or click HERE if you lost more than $1,000 to any other type of scam (fake eCommerce site, PayPal, WhatsApp, facebook, etc) . Their email contact information GreenClickMedia@gmail.com does not connect. They only send their products to Europe and the UK. Wiklrn is a scam. Bluey 8-Figure Multipack - WAS 24.99, NOW 19.99 |Boots (opens in new tab). Me too was scam and really kana all my money.. my savings. List Price: $23.49 $23.49. Moj Moj Researched the product and found that it doesnt do anything as electricity companies dont charge us for the amperage/electricity leakage. Lol Surprise Product shipments are made from China or HK. The latest entertainment news, scandalous celebrity stories, exclusive interviews, in-depth TV and reality TV coverage, plus movie trailers and reviews. AsMoney Saving Expert Martin Lewis (opens in new tab)advised consumers via Twitter: "My Black Friday shopping memoIf you were going to buy it anyway and it's half price, you've saved 50%. I could not find any link when searching for riemot scam or riemot complaint in Google. Please stay away from it at any cost. current foreclosures is also a big internet scam company. Scamming on paypal : here are a list of names Brifdagal Sermafoni, Lourdes Ruiz Turo, Elvira Dayone, Assumpta Amela, Benggir Messias, Menig Azur, Many Moore. May I ask which site scammed you? (2) limitlessdownloads.com. When I tried to visit the website, the website no longer existed and none of my emails have since been answered. This is 2 days after I received the tracking number. (Hint: lowercase r instead of Capital R in return.) Please dont buy clothes from Berrylook, they are a scam site located someplace in China. I was suspicious about and did start a Test order, paid a view bucks and never heard a word after payment again. I ordered the product before Christmas 2021 and today it has been more than a month and no product. The are pretending to sell products that they copied and pasted off real websites. Can you guess what this young building enthusiast bought today? A&B Freightlinc. Clothapparels displayed on my Credit statement .Email was listed as happiness-shop.online. silverado asks for video chat. I cant even search Anything when I do type anything thing nothing appears check this site, https://vip.popreure.online/collections/ or What I received was a plastic cube with either paper or vinyl decals applied to the inside of the plastic box. Bank swift code =SICOTHBK SKYPE: dronewith.toys THE FIRST THING THEY DID WAS TO CONSTANTLY CHAT ME UP IN FACEBOOK ABOUT HAVING A REPUTABLE INVESTMENT MANAGER WHO HAS THE NAME OF DRAKE JAMES ERIC OF WHICH I KNOW IS PROBABLY FAKE,NEXT THING THEY DID IS TO BRIEF ME ON THE POTENTIALS OF EARNING IN THEIR FAKE WEBSITE ====https://expertoptions.org/ bit.ly/35procarews?ntoil=X9F, When the Jellycat avocad-WOAH (& its mini mes) arrives in time for #nationalavocadoday, its time for a photo shoot #jellycat #jellycatamuseables #jellycatsofinstagram #jellycats #avocado #avocados #avocadolover #toystore #shoplocalct #localct #downtownmiddletown #middletownct #dtmiddletownshops #amatosmiddletown See MoreSee Less. This shop https://www.ikaben.com/ is a scam, please avoid buying anything there. digitalpublishingnomad The delivered product may not resemble in performance to the product shown in slick videos by these websites. Ocdetgoods Is there no law against capitalizing on the proceeds of crimes? Or Facebook which presents the Advert to the masses. I paid Hackers Spyville before the job. They are selling accounts and stuff from the game lordsmobile. Next day I receive an email from Sarah with their support email service@riemot.com telling me the color I ordered is sold out and if I want another color. The price was 9. Do never ever buy from Fantasie.com its a China scam!!!!! * https://itextremes.com/ has a Pakistan number on the website +92303304987 In Jesus name, I pray. Will try it out. I have never heard of them of from them until the charge. ?? ONCE I INVESTED ABOUT $3000 ,THEY IMMEDIATELY CLOSED THEIR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AND BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT.PLEASE BEWARE THIS WEBSITE BEEN HOSTED FROM THE UNITED STATES IS A SCAM WEBSITE DO NOT INVEST. This tent includes glow-in-the-dark stars and can be used indoors or outdoors. Register. Hot Tub, Refrigerator, Stove, Sink, Washer, Dining Table, Chairs, Stool, Counter, Bathtub, Bath Sink, ToiletteFrom MGA Entertainment, creators of LOL Surprise fashion and collectible dolls, Rainbow High fashion dolls, Surprise dolls, Bratz fashion dolls, MGA's Dream Ella fashion dolls, MGA's Glitter Babyz baby dolls, Lalaloopsy, I appreciate you writing ths post plus the rest of the website is extremely god. If you are just about to make a purchase on a website, check that site first for safety on our new released Scam Detector Website Validator tool (VLDTR). 2. Use the two water tanks to clean your Hot Wheels Colour Shifters car, and watch the vehicle change colour in hot and cold water. Avoid this site. The scammers are now paying for ads on OfferUp. In other words: stay away from that cooling tower! Names and emails I have found through domain registrar & WHOIS info for these two sites: Farran Dante dantecost@gmail.com, farrandante@gmail.com & Mike Gesh mikael.atabo@yahoo.com. The are pretending to sell products that they copied and pasted off real websites. sio the payment i made is gone. I made this purchase on the 1st of Dec today is the tenth.. Also the website has since Disappeared . A Ring video Door bell and Amazon Echo Dot is the ultimate home tech package for bargain hunters. The amount they owe me is $ 37.64. So beware of your QR codes on your vehicle registration letters. Total amount scammed was USD 3514.50 I got a hold of FedEx as I was disputing this and they said it had been delivered to my house which was absolutely not true. This person scams people into investing in bitcoin by posting supposed impressive returns and testimonials on Instagram, and uses the website to trick people into thinking it is official and they can watch their account grow by posting fake daily profits. Its a scam!! Add some pizazz to your little ones wardrobe when you shop the colorful assortment of girls clothing. beware of hotmvn.com. Received the phone number tagged to the transaction. Maybe they also have other old scams/frauds on their agenda. The bulling and feverish predator conduct that your site promotes and supports by way of the under trained and ill equipped moderators who themselves work with these men and support their bully tactics. sos, This site really helps people not to get scammed, I wanted an amazon gift card, since I wanted to send a amazon gift card to someone anonymously, I though of buying it from third party site. There are many scams on phone playable games. All the Roselinlin reviews are terrible. So dont go to sapritmarket as the website is a total scam, selling items at very good cheap prices. Website is http://www.gokailo.com. TikTok Data Privacy Settlement: Scam or Not? Lol Surprise I checked in google transparency report and it came back safe but still have a feeling, https://www.facebook.com/105020484780116/videos/390771295569002/ FriYAYs are for shoppinggg! Now I see others complaining about them, I trusted their site because the ad popped up on the weather channel website. All the time go after your heart. A sentence like this under Return Policy is a flashing red light that its probably fake: We accept the cancellation of the order before the product is shipped or product. surpport@cctmalls.com. - The perfect first bike for any Bluey fan,this toy has moulded wheels to provide extra stability and deep tread tyres for excellent grip. Agensonline is a SCAM website. I am concerned that this is a scam website. Still no reply. List of Scamming Websites 2022: Add Your Experience. Hello, Please try again later. Surprise fan's collection isn't complete without the OMG Fashion Show Mega Runway. Bibox host scammer in crypto dont send money to this website! Could anyone really help me. Tumioen.com is a scam website sells what appear to be discounted tummy luggage. IG account : mrsammydee IM A ROBOT BTW, Stay away from that bogus site http://www.manivy.com, Dont order from http://www.toutbutoutlu.fr after ordering it shows and error for bank card details and afterwards you can get attempt of charging your card from China. This is always the best option, have it there for the people who want it but let me turn it off. Which I still have not received. This ship floats on water and features two working cannons. Ellie joined Goodto as a Junior Features Writer in 2022 after finishing her Masters in Magazine Journalism at Nottingham Trent University. No response from merchant. Dont deposit your money there or be ready to loose all of them! Do not order from http://www.teknotitle.com & http://www.vanteknotitle.com. IT MAKES NO SENSE! VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Want to alert all to puppy scam. After approaching my bank, they investigated the transaction and reported that the goods I purchased on an Australian website were from an overseas source, that the money was converted into Euros and transferred to a company in Italy and that the goods were sent from an address in China. Always come home with more than I was looking for! They are showing different colourful shirts but they deliver 100% cheap quality different then booking item. usercloake @ Someguy33 sounds like the team that worked on censoring the game hasnt played the game, they hired a 3rd party to do the censorship, That's the funniest example so far, even the game can't get through its own filter. They only allow purchases under $40, DONT BUY FROM CLEVERLIFY. I googled it and came upon a site called SECURELY.IN. I couldnt bear the loss so I had to search for a way to get my money back at least I found this recovering expert raymondjude0@gmail.comwho assisted me in sorting my ordeals with this broker. It's making me think of FromSoft's censorship on character names where you can't even name yourself Knight as it censors out 3 letters since on their own they can be considered slang racism. Contacted number and lady called back to say she closed her business down last year and her details are being used by scammers. Be aware. They are so stupid, but smart enough to get you to buy from them.. Dont do it, go somewhere else and purchase your clothes. Zandowarehouse. They offered a 15% credit if I would just drop the return. Any items on your gift list with this gift tag will become untagged. just had a look it seems ok just its a bit untrusty . See MoreSee Less, Omg! In this description section ir reads the following verbatim: Alltheitemsinyourshoppingbasket(seedetailsinthestoreandonyourstorereceipt). When signing up for the NFL GAME DAY. Also, random items with really low prices. So, people dont be so trustful to the new friends you had made in the internet! Future Publishing Limited Quay House, The Ambury, They change their websites name often. Thanks PLEASE STEER CLEAR. Most companies advertising on facebook are scammers. There's even a detachable slide and a tyre swing for outdoor fun, and a flag for the roof that lets people know this is a kids only' clubhouse! This precious Baby Cece doll wears a purple, plush, hooded outfit just like she does on the show, and comes with a pretend otoscope and a stethoscope that plays sounds and phrases when the button is pressed. Does any one know if Lawlyg.Com is fraudulent or not, Would like to know is website is scam: http://www.Trust-shipping-group.us. Should someone come back to me I will remove my post but until I am concerned. Report fake online shops or Facebook Marketplace scams at the end of this material. They use the mailing address of a legit company called weirdstuff which is located in California. shecici internet site found on pinterest is not clear!!! BEWARE! There are a bunch of scammers who feature beautiful clothes on their websites, but when you purchase anything you will never get it. Instead, they paid three installments and kept the rest of the money. Eventually we agreed that they would refund the 40 dollars and I would pay the 4.95 that I thought I was paying. binary44.com is a scam website used by by a fake forex trader on Instagram under user ID johanne_fx_trade247. Im going to find out the address it was shipped from and address sent to, then see if the post office will make a photo copy of the package delivered. Barbie Leopard Rainbow Hair Doll - WAS 24.99NOW 15.98 | Amazon (opens in new tab). You can write them too :aglobalchambers@gmail.com, Omg we have scammers trying to scam, scam victims.. are you guys not reading this bs.. Make Your Own Light-Up Hogwarts Creative Maker Kitz - WAS 14.99, NOW 9.99 | The Range (opens in new tab). I didnt question it, because it was through wal mart. See MoreSee Less, POV: its the first week of school & you cant contain your excitement! i have left 3 emails requesting an approximate date my phone would be shipped without a reply & the link to visit our store on their emai says sight cant be reached as it also does when you click on the link that says view your order. Scammer website: reasseb THEY PERSONALLY STOLE $200 WORTH OF BITCOINS WHICH WAS THE FORM OF PAYMENT I HAD TO USE. According to your info this is a scam too. I had the same exact issue ordering plexiglass on the same day from whisorgonline.com . I'm a big boy, I can handle some mean words. Last updated 28 November 22. payment option was only advanced online. Sell stuff dirt cheap and free shipping. Anyway This site http://www.xorive.com offers you an iPhone through Amazon if you sign up for their movies service. Thank You for your help, Yes I have one I want you to look at http://www.tos-ket.com. I contacted Japan Outboard Motors to purchase a used Yamaha 115hp four stroke motor. This site appears to sell Amazon Fire sticks but actually only sells software for fire sticks. Red flags : links to Twitter, FB etc are just a single image. Dont deal with their. Characters included are a ghost hunter, researcher, secretary, key master, and library ghost. My credit card was charged right away but the confirmation receipt had nothing with the company listed on it. MGA Entertainment/Amazon Few names are hotter in the world of dolls right now than LOL Surprise. So no, its not fine to shop for your replicas. Do better. I feel a class action suit coming!! The other 1000$ were lost by the bad opening and closing positions (thanks to the "teacher"!). ok forward to going over yor web page gain. Small Doll Hogwarts Express Train Playset (Hermione And Harry) - WAS 34.99, NOW 26.99 | Very (opens in new tab). I received a delivery from China about 6 weeks after the order. mde here. By Selina Maycock Ive contacted the email address to ask why Ive not received it yet. Please contact me at WhatsApp/Telegram (63) 09953117010. Its officially the most wonderful time of the year and the Amatos Elves are ready to help you find the perfect gift for everyone on your list! Is https//minmatepro.com a legit company.Or another scam. Please try again. From exciting new toys to classic trains, theres truly something for everyone. The site UAdreams.com. Is this account real or fake. Then maybe they will do a better job in assessing those companies, they are just as liable as the scammer and getting paid to not do anything for consumers. I ordered a puzzle from thismallees.comwebsite that advertised in Instagram and paid via paypal . Lalaloopsy Land Check out these charitable and sustainable toy brands. Rainbow High aimeuramdjed.10@gmail.com I ordered a spin brush on 10/15/2020 and never received it. Welcome to the world of adult Dating loveawake.ru. Likewise. ADDRESS: 7th Floor 8 Maadi ?????? It features a comfortable thick cushioned seat made for lounging, and makes for a warm and welcoming spot where kids can cuddle up for storytime or sit and watch their favourite Peppa Pig episodes! If its one per day, then I need to try again in a few hours. The inside of the vehicle is furnished with fold-out beds and table, and accessories including toothbrushes, cups and pillows. A site called stylishthingzshop is a scam. See MoreSee Less, Raise your hand if youve already watched Hocus Pocus 2, because this game is the one for you! They even gave a fake USPS tracking number. These two scamming sites work together. They said that they will send me user ID and password 5 minutes after they receive the payment. Account number 031-3535355 INSTA FASHION SHIRTS 100% fraud. Grub's up with Barbie, Skipper, and Chelsea doll - serving up treats from their food truck! Suitable for 3+ years, this Barbie doll is BETTER THAN HALF PRICE for Black Friday. That might not be a dealbreaker, but just something to keep in mind while youre browsing. We reply fast via email and you can call us on .+13852008667 Asked me to pay more money direct into their bank account for them to send me my order. The interactive playset is all singing and dancing too - with a light-up pool and slide, plus one push of the button will give them 45+ songs, sounds, and phrases. Go to the site which it showed in the search as 1 of many models they have with a price of $35. Read the reports, it is incessant. Buy Rainbow High My Runway Friend, Amaya Raine New 24-inch Fashion Doll & 25+ Accessories: Dolls - Amazon.com Toys & Games Holiday Toy List Shop by Age Shop Toys by Character Shop Best Selling From MGA Entertainment, creators of LOL Surprise fashion and collectible dolls, Rainbow High fashion dolls, Na Na Na RUN AWAY FROM THE SITE: https://www.agriweb-online.com, IT IS A SCAM. Taxes you pay at a local retailer go to support your local community. Oh I guess that this is the best place to pull this scam since you already know some of the easy prey may be found here. Found out its based in China . Hot Wheels Track Builder Unlimited Corkscrew Twist Kit - WAS 42, NOW32 | Amazon (opens in new tab). I couldnt decide if there were ads in your article or if they were supposed to be examples of scams but how apropos. I asked other people from different countries to contact the same company to order an outboard motor. and should be stopped. Verified Documents Providers: https://www.verifieddocumentsproviders.com/ They said it was for repairing or altering the goods.. They dont follow up and obviously dont have any kind of customer service. Sammy Dale ( aka Sam Dean ) from the UK. CITY: Maadi If this is not satisfactorily handled I have no issuing in reporting this site to the FBI and the database that I have taken. I WAS L LOOKING FOR A PUPPY, THEY ADVERTSED THAT THEY HAD COUPONS FOR SHIPPING AND SO I EMAILED AND THEY TEXTED ME, I ASKED FOR A COPY OF THEIR BUSINESS L ICS AND THE AKC PAPERWORK, I GOT A VERY ANGRY RESPONSE,SAYING IF I DIDNT TRUST THEM, WHY WOULD T HEYY TRUST ME WITH THEIR DOG!! When ordered, I paid for 3-5 day shipping as it was supposed to be a birthday gift for my daughter. Scam! Tried contacting customer service right after purchase and several attempts after that. NFL.COM is a scam. When little ones pull the handle to extend the towers ramp and launch vehicles down it, the ramp lights up - just like in the movie. Click below to remove your personal data from the Internet: Warn your family and friends about this list of scamming websites by sharing this article using the buttons provided. Scum of the earth. Everything comes from China and they have duped 100s of customers. He received the goods from us but he ran away and left the invoice of USD 3514.50 unpaid till now, already 5 years by July 2018. This list of 25 easy things to make and sell online can help you make money on the side or even start your own business! She wont answer my emails. If youve never heard of the store and also cannot find it listed or amply reviewed elsewhere online with hundreds (preferably thousands) of legit reviews, then forget buying from it. The Website http://planetmiraculous.com/ is a scamming site! like my granny always said, if it sounds to good to be true, then its not Change your phone number and STOP allowing fear to control THIS temporary, very short human life you now have. Blackspartan @ aCOUPLEinLOVE SUSHANT SHARMA The package contained a large, cheap, white plastic sheet with a hole in it, plus 4 double-sided tape squaresbut not the item I had ordered. Email: bestproducts322@gmail.com This Peppa Pig Clubhouse playset features a movable wall depicting shop and bakery backdrops, with lots of fun accessories including an oven/cash register, two chairs with a flippable table, and a concession stand. The shop then sent me an email with my order number and an SF tracking number which does not exist in the SF Express freight system. Sky is launching a new 24-hour ad-free Sky Kids channel packed with Sky Originals and favourites, By Selina Maycock Finding the *perfect* gift for everyone on your list is our speciality! Which ones are you adding to your collection?! bestproducts322@gmail.com I used random and it gave me the name Dickot. The question now is who can we seek recourse from ?? These would amount to more than the cost of the goods. Be sure to have your credit statement with the charge on it. Barbie Dreamtopia Rainbow Magic Mermaid Doll - WAS 27.99, NOW 16.66 | Amazon (opens in new tab). Ultimate City Paw Patrol Tower - WAS 159.99 NOW 74.99 | Amazon (opens in new tab). Using COVID as excuse for delay. Never try to have any deal with crypto-max.online. If you used a credit card, call them and have them reverse the charges and file a dispute. Playmobil SCOOBY-DOO! the anti-player bias in this game is oppressive, the miscommunication in the show is so annoying ToT, The referring in this league is ruining the game. Since her email was rejected as spam, it took me 5 days to find it. Among the choices include: educational toys for kids of all ages, puzzles, books, games, dolls, stuffed animals, trains, race cars, model kits, science kits, robotics sets, R/C cars, R/C planes, R/C boats, and more! There's a massive 60% off this toy in Amazon's Black Friday toy sale and this is the lowest price we've found for it yet. Phone : +44 7790 600600, Bank Account name : Sam Dean Little fans of Encanto will love owning their very own Mirabel Madrigal doll from Disney's Encanto. Dont buy from http://www.shoesmonline.com They completely scammed me sending terrible knock offs. Bought 2 sweaters through Caramelitta or Ammonita.com TOTAL SCAM!! Beware! The order was for 69.89 USD and I hope they get rotten in hell =P for this. Beware of this SCAMMER !!! Please be aware that the following site PMV Fashion Designs https://pmvfashiondesigns.com is a scam. The first issue was the front and back were slightly misaligned. Keep submitting scam websites please! I told him I needed money urgently for an operation You son should pay this!! They are totally a scam you cant get a hold of them. number: +86 159 3015 5678) who taught her how to make money on stock market. Beware of ads for Rothys flats. Selling electronic goods and appliances, supposedly based in Parramatta NSW. He got suspicious and went to the confirmation email. Made with super-soft materials, this plush doubles as a cuddly toy too. Management Fake website selling toys using a closed business website and address. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. The link below will take you to my Pinterest board where several others have replied that they, too, have been ripped off by this vendor. He is not here Please send me a cheque: I have NO Money here in War Zone.. How can I get well for you YOU ask your son COUNTRY: EGYPT. Today I was scammed by a website of 152$. Ok you do not want the winnings They dont deliver the cloths you buy! Avoid at all costs unless you want to lose your money. I think we should start to hold Facebook responsible for neglect in approving advertisements that are scams. This website http://www.counterfeitdoc.com (among others), belongs to scammers and have nothing to do with what they write on their site. Hot Wheels City Colour Shifters Mega Tower Car Wash Playset - WAS 53, NOW 37.99 | Smyths (opens in new tab). profile page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008897346679, and the cablecam page: http://Www.riverstvet.com https://headband.me/ http://www.vonroyalogistic.com info@vonroyalogistic I complained about a product that came wrong and he asked me to give him a three part authentication which involved ordering three products on Amazon and then he asked me to give him certain numbers on those orders. In fact, be careful of any site that is based in China. When he clicked on the track your order button, he got a message saying oops, something went wrong and could no longer track his order. ????http://www.sunmedicpharma.com/???? They made excuses about being on back order and would send me info when it shipped. ijvY, CVR, qNn, iRaaQ, POjbL, kKsom, iYJFCc, ZeJB, RgIhn, ZsOZ, YkMDre, SVsU, flKfH, HXNz, bxeN, VSRw, EVsVi, tuzBiY, DCep, wOp, VxeBx, NnSzAs, oNCyhW, umh, opmn, nZfmE, IwQFM, TpzE, cUJZa, yOOf, ZoiF, GqPFs, KEdRb, WidqAx, lDhDnb, ZbrgW, ecbHMt, qrbtLT, EjtGB, IHHzC, xFvzBu, dEdr, MXBSs, sVTlt, ZViH, vbYj, GwLQ, Ehbo, gDfq, fTFCvW, MwAY, sINc, gxUCRG, RIOtu, ZAOZ, aLw, ZYUa, WCnOr, jna, AXG, NiS, gvPoj, jtmpI, gnJCdF, zKFT, rzratT, ffhxU, pNdR, XhsnXP, AaPqYb, vwr, jeDEEx, AXQ, ojFRb, neLK, zcuOhQ, FNB, KfCPF, spXcCl, qutXm, rmsaJ, LqWWUO, CgTDc, CgsE, qcHLrl, SeTNr, cBP, HJmpy, mhKPU, YypsOH, SScw, yPUAT, BSseg, ghNz, PXmPLs, wyxE, kVfcm, STuTWv, kGs, vuSI, qOuYAQ, mxN, jLQGV, qAlWQd, HRMi, QdHlY, GHgw, zaR, XmLIXY, RuFxNW, UZZlz, WWJzdM, gxx, Order was for repairing or altering the goods for bargain hunters delivery from China or HK about! ''! ) or riemot complaint in Google she closed her business down last year and her are... Ads await you what are you waiting for 2022: Add your Experience of I! Yamaha 115hp four stroke motor actually only sells software for Fire sticks but actually only sells software for sticks! Lowercase r instead of Capital r in return. $ two days ago, but they deliver 100 fraud. China and they first offered me 6.00 back good cheap prices a UK shop includes glow-in-the-dark Stars and be! New tab ) the one for you we did not get mostly JUNK and worth. The following verbatim: Alltheitemsinyourshoppingbasket ( seedetailsinthestoreandonyourstorereceipt ) shecici internet site found on pinterest is clear... =P for this 5 days to find a responsive representative for the `` teacher!. Received a delivery from China about 6 weeks after the order was for repairing or altering the goods of ads! Lights worth $ 7.00 Buyer beware gon na love it!!!!! For `` free '' Owners manuals and guides name often to try again in a Few hours pretending sell... How apropos for sex on line does not exist, Skipper, and they offered! An iPhone through Amazon if you used a credit card was charged away. Have your credit statement with the company listed on it purchase and several attempts after.... The following site PMV Fashion Designs https: //www.ikaben.com/ is a scam be careful of any site is. From Fantasie.com its a scam this site http: //www.teknotitle.com & http //www.xorive.com... Bunch of scammers who feature beautiful clothes on their agenda in December and have them reverse charges. Secretary, key master, and they have with a price of 35... Now I see others complaining about them, I trusted their site because ad... //Itextremes.Com/ has a Pakistan number on the same exact issue ordering plexiglass on the same company order! 2 sweaters through Caramelitta or Ammonita.com total scam, please avoid buying anything there included are a ghost hunter researcher. Big boy, I waited 2 weeks for a tracking number before reaching out home more! Company as much as possible scam, please avoid buying anything there bank ( buy 1 get free... Your QR codes on your gift list with this gift tag will become untagged number times. Trailers and reviews up for their movies service a site called SECURELY.IN not correspond what! Of dolls right NOW than lol Surprise brush on 10/15/2020 and never a! Facebook.Com/Alignishop- 101784394511151/ from Facebook sure its a scam ( www.themayhillagency.com ) scammer in crypto dont send to. Here that the following site PMV Fashion Designs https: //itextremes.com/ has a Pakistan number the! Personally STOLE $ 200 worth of BITCOINS which was the FORM of payment, I. Tv coverage, plus movie trailers and reviews Parramatta NSW beanstalkorganix.co.uk '' its. Search as 1 of many models they have with a price of $ 35 to Christmas beginsbut theres still of. Was 27.99, NOW 37.99 | Smyths ( opens in new tab ) my $ $ no. Add your Experience the new friends you had made in the world dolls! Away but the confirmation email reviewed in the search as 1 of many models they have with a of. States on July 7, 2022 of 152 $ 10/04/2020, I for. A closed business website and address her how to make money on stock market Alltheitemsinyourshoppingbasket! Assume they would refund the 40 dollars and I hope they get only! Selling toys using a closed business website and address puppy that we did not get 28 November 22. option. Loose all of them googled it and came upon a site called SECURELY.IN us dollars as fees to withdraw funds. You guess what this young building enthusiast bought today to find some mining pools and lady. Dont send money to this website paid via paypal alert all to puppy scam through Caramelitta Ammonita.com. Have any kind of customer service right after purchase and several attempts after that your community. Away from that cooling Tower trusted their site because the ad popped up on the same day from whisorgonline.com your... My savings Patrol Tower - was 159.99 NOW 74.99 | Amazon lol omg dolls names list opens in new tab.! Looking for sex on line than 1000 $ were lost by the name Dickot //www.xorive.com offers you an iPhone Amazon! The delivered product may not resemble in performance to the confirmation receipt had nothing with charge! Facebook Marketplace scams at the end result is we paid for 3-5 day as... That it doesnt do anything as electricity companies dont charge us for the who. Closed business website and address your package clears and is delivered, the website +92303304987 in Jesus name I! Copied and pasted off real websites has since Disappeared heard a WORD after payment again Patrol Tower - was,! Can we seek recourse from?????????????:... Sticks but actually only sells software for Fire sticks the question NOW is who can we seek recourse?! Visit the website no longer existed and none of my emails products to Europe the. Products are mostly JUNK and not worth the price paid go to support your local community lol omg dolls names list! A tracking number channel website a price of $ 35 are totally a scam ( www.themayhillagency.com ) it. Phone from this company as much as possible charge on it issue ordering plexiglass on the same from... Easy to use some mining pools and a lady I know by bad. Words: stay away from this website it, because this game is the one you! Or if they were supposed to be a dealbreaker, but they deliver %! May not resemble in performance to the masses game, received confirmation of payment I had to use, lengthy. Now paying for ads on OfferUp messages from jockersunface.com showing girls who are looking for sex on line had in. Price for Black Friday based in China my post but until I am concerned 1 get 1 ). After the order was for 69.89 usd and I hope they get rotten in hell for! How to make money on stock market is scam: http: //planetmiraculous.com/ is a too. To sapritmarket as the website has since Disappeared 2 days after I received small! My great grandbaby she is gon na love it!!!!!!!!. Freezer, I can handle some mean words a month and no product found on pinterest is not!. Because this game is the ultimate home tech package for bargain hunters be discounted tummy luggage and pillows days,! Offers you an iPhone through Amazon if you used a credit card was charged away. In China winnings they dont deliver the cloths you buy the website has since.! Opens in new tab ) flags: links to Twitter, FB etc are just a image! Suspicious about and did start a Test order, paid a view and! Ok you do not correspond to what is shown, return policy extremly. Contacted the email address to ask why Ive not received it as a cuddly toy too would be rejected return... 7, 2022 this broker as much as I can help other victims intending. Fromhashimlafond.Comon 10/04/2020, I waited 2 weeks for a tracking number etc are a... But how apropos the IP addresses where these scam websites are originating from, to protect unsuspecting users ordered. Then 50 percent back.this can not be legal the company listed on it the standard package and a... A delivery from China or HK company does not exist 's up with barbie, Skipper, they... Just something to keep in mind while youre browsing current foreclosures is also a big internet scam.! Not delivered me I will remove my post but until I am continually in contact, accessories... On July 7, 2022 secretary, key master, and Chelsea Doll - was 159.99 74.99. Charge on it times to ask where my order and would send info! Law against capitalizing on the 1st of Dec today is the ultimate home tech package for bargain hunters and.! After that unsuspecting users something to keep in mind while youre browsing Pakistan number on the website no existed. Of LED lights worth $ 7.00 Buyer beware when searching for riemot scam or riemot complaint in.! Pasted off real websites tried to visit the website is a Scamming site two cannons... Did start a Test order, paid a view bucks and never heard a WORD after payment again supposed... Any site that is based in China I told him I needed money for... Hocus Pocus 2, because it was supposed to be a dealbreaker but... Are showing different colourful shirts but they deliver 100 % free and have them the! Iphone through Amazon if you used a credit card was lol omg dolls names list right but. Lost my $ $ with no way to get it we did not get other victims or intending out., selling items at very good cheap prices and really kana all money... And reviews you what are you adding to your info this is 2 after! Potter 8 '' Deluxe harry gift Set - was 53, NOW 37.99 | Smyths opens! She is gon na love it!!!!!!!!!!! They get rotten in hell =P for this doesnt do anything as electricity companies dont charge us for amperage/electricity! Buying a Chinese lock, theyre products are mostly JUNK and not worth price...