Their stories and especially, you know, this year, its only the beginning of the weekend but how they started maybe following the sport, following myself and yeah, they are probably as sad as I am to realise it's my last race here, but equally as happy that we've got this weekend ahead of us. And yeah, looking forward with this year's cars to enjoy especially the high-speed. In middle school, I started learning the minor aspects of the game and where I fit best on the field. But it is a very I think it's a very difficult topic, because there is a lot of things that we need to make sure that they are controlled. Kristen Haddox, Penn State University4. If it's not a wash-out tomorrow! I ended up on the third team and at the time, I wasnt completely sure what that meant. The era of Walmart, Macy's and other huge chain stores is over - it's time to start shopping small and supporting the businesses that grow in our own communities. Yeah, if I compare myself as a driver now to then it's a very big difference. It wouldn't make sense for Jewish people to celebrate anything similar to Christmas. We all know that it was a bad weekend but we also have shown this year that we've had a lot of very good weekends, so we know how to do it. Learn more. My husbands grandmas hip surgery just got delayed bc some hospitals here are starting to post-pone things again I looked at the Instagram after I saw this post and I just cant believe. Will you join me and the tens of thousands of others and change your life? I don't know. So this is when you taught me that hard work can get me anywhere I want to be. But it's not only that. You're worried if your grade will go up that letter grade higher or if your GPA will suffer if it doesn't. So yeah, there's not like a rush or I don't feel like pressure or anything like that to go and quickly sign something and be done with it. The stress, the pressure, the grades, the hard work, all of it is temporary. Red Bull will be very strong here. Just give us your thoughts coming into the weekend? Q: Well, the Drivers' Championship has been clinched here 12 times in the past, what would it mean for you to clinch your second title here of all places? Google Analytics collects information anonymously. And I have learned that whether I am playing or not, those aspects of you dont disappear. But it's just the growth of the sport in the States. I think the things that were maybe not considered, which is as well, maybe one of the frustrations that I didn't have a chance to go to this stewards, because they didn't ever summon me, like normally happens when there's an incident between two drivers. Brittany Morgan, National Writer's Society2.   United Kingdom   |   English (UK)   |   (GBP), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalise content, search, recommendations, and offers. Very good. I have heard a few that were done well but unfortunately, the ones that I remember are the ones that were harmful to me as a young girl and to the guys around me. Just give us a few words on the fans here and the sort of support that you get from the Japanese? Our technical expertise in all areas of water purification makes BWT unique. CL: Yeah, same. Jewish people aren't being mean by saying it's a holiday only for them; it's just facts. So I think we're all very happy to be here. Its a level of appreciation that not everyone can relate to. And we had this shootout at the end of Q3 on slicks in this damp, mixed track, which was really, you know, fun. The only place to visit for all your LFC news, videos, history and match information. But the point is that your degree is not for you. For this reason, we are constantly striving to develop existing technologies even further and turn new ideas into ground-breaking products. It's my favourite track in the calendar. You're worried if you don't get A's, then you won't get in graduate school or you won't find a job after graduation. And this is the step that we'll have to do next year in order to fight for the championship. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. And yeah, hopefully we can have a strong weekend. Breaking Local News, First Alert Weather & Community Journalism It is something that I definitely want to take the right amount of time with and figure it out because it's not as simple as just as I said the first contract that comes in front of me, sign it, and yeah, I'm back on the grid. Out here eating raw beef and raw eggs. On the Hebrew calendar, it DOES start on the same day: the 25th of Kislev. Your support helps us to further the art and craft of filmmaking in our state. Q: (Adam Cooper Motorsport.com) Question for Fernando. 2 Corinthians 5:20-21, Romans 10:11-15, Isaiah 6:1-8, Matthew 5:13-16, 1 Peter 2:9-12, Philippians 2:12-16, 1 John 5:14-15. In terms of working relationship compared to last year, not a lot has changed anyway, so yeah, just very happy that the name is back, more prominent, and about the future, it's too early to talk about that right now but I think in general, the Honda name for F1 is great and it would be very nice to see them come back again. Clare Regelbrugge, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Sign in to comment to your favorite stories, participate in your community and interact with your friends. Q: And it had a big impact on the Constructors' Championship with McLaren now four points ahead of Alpine. You see from the onboard that I glanced in both directions but the problem was, just because of the difference in lines, he was driving in the blind spot of the mirror the whole way down to the corner. Original Price 20.48 And how keen are you to just resolve it now so that I'm not asking you questions about it? So I think it is a shame for us as a team to have not capitalised on that race weekend. That's what makes it so exciting to me, driving-wise. So I think we lost a little bit of speed in terms of that and performance, so it's great to have that and hopefully they are working as expected so should pass much stronger and in this battle because I think yeah, Singapore is a good race. (50% off), Ad vertisement from shop TheTeeTalitarianist, Sale Price 29.95 Atlanta is CRAZY right now with covid. Do you expect it to go down to the final race? 13.83, 18.44 So, it is possible that we may have to introduce a power unit but yeah, I don't think that there's going to be this weekend but soon. And yeah, this track has a lot of high-speed corners. (30% off), Sale Price 13.16 So, the whole weekend is a big thing. I cant control everything that life throws at me, but I can work hard and become a better person from it. We know you love Suzuka and Japan, and we Japanese fans also love you. MV: To be honest, I'm not really busy with these kinds of things. AATF members are eligible to vote for a new vice-president and members in Regions III, [], The AATF of Chicago/N IL sponsored a teacher weekend dimmersion Sept 30-Oct 2 for 26 travelers []. But when I watched probably when Seb got the championship, I got super impressed with Formula 1 and just how they are fast and then lots of things just really surprised me. And the calendars have, you know, changed over so many years, and the tracks have disappeared while they're there but theyre not on the calendar anymore and we've added other tracks but, I don't know, from the very first time this has been a special place for me. SV: Technically, its wrong, because Im number five. WebGet breaking MLB Baseball News, our in-depth expert analysis, latest rumors and follow your favorite sports, leagues and teams with our live updates. GR: To be honest, not really, its sort of in line with what we expected. On the other hand, it's a big business and it has to be controlled and it has to be controlled by an independent body. CBS News Bay Area. Q: Daniel, coming to you now. Go back a chapter in Romans and look at what should really be fueling modesty in Romans 13:14. BWT builds both indoor and outdoor pools and provides effective treatment of your swimming pool water. The only answer I can come up with is that you tested my character from day one. WebGet breaking Finance news and the latest business articles from AOL. Romance 11/19/19: The Showgirl and the Engineer Pt. WebRegarder les meilleurs programmes, films, sries, sports en streaming direct ou en replay. Austin Film Festival is the best, hands down. Jill explores her sexuality while at a conference. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. We sponsor the National French Contest, French National Honor Society, and National French Week and publish the French Review and the National Bulletin. Passion 2022a gathering of 18- to 25-year-olds and their church and campus leadersis to be the largest gathering of its kind for the age group in the United States, showing that the church is alive and well, and that Jesus This year has been, from my side, it's been a great season so far. It will also allow film professionals to discover storytellers who have mastered the art and craft of stage drama. Click here to take a look at our growing list of panelists and awardees! First time at Suzuka, what are you looking forward to most? (15% off), 18.00 I mean, it's up to the teams and with the FIA, and I just have to focus on the driving. MV: It's not rocket science. It's measured that non-profits receive as much as 350% more money from local businesses than from non-local ones. GR: Firstly, similar to what Max said: it's not my sort of duty to dive into those details and I'll just sit and wait and see what the results are on Monday but I just know from our experience within Mercedes, how hard the whole team has worked to stay within that cost cap. So, you know, nobody's given up on beating those. Nicholas LATIFI: I think just to experience the track for the first time really. See our privacy policy. Linkapalooza inside The End Time About Contact The Gospel Theology Resume The End Time Exalting the name of Jesus through Christian essays discernment, theology You know, we made some bold decisions. You mentioned that Honda hasn't really left. Its much narrower in places, much more banking as well than I would have thought. Original Price 17.81 Happy Hanukkah! Thats every writers job. I follow it in terms of I'll definitely watch, I'll watch highlights and try to track a little bit who's looking quick and stuff like that. ANALYSIS: What next for Mick Schumacher after losing his spot on the F1 grid? The misleading talks teach youth that they are no longer human beings but objects and people inherently focused on sex. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site. Was it a similar issue both times? . I think these races, especially post-summer break, we're getting a really clear trend of where our car is working well and where it's not working and its given us a really sort of clear development direction to go down. The ones who are going to, Why You Should Go To A Passion Conference, the church needs to understand that modesty is not about hiding our bodies, An Open Letter To Soccer And The 16 Year Relationship I Had With It, 11 Reasons Why Golden Retrievers Are The Best Dog Breed, This Holiday Season, Choose To Be Eco-friendly And Reduce Pollution, Here's How To Make The Easiest And Most Delicious Sugar Cookie Recipe Ever, Why I Don't Write (Or Read) An "Open Letter To My Future Husband/Wife". Not being able to play made me appreciate the time I had with you. Austin Film Festival furthers the art and craft of storytelling by. The Oprah Show, O magazine, Oprah Radio, Angel Network, Harpo Films and Oprah's Book Club. The Playwriting Competition is open to full-length stage plays and gives playwrights a chance to explore our film and television conference. The movie business is a collaboration, whether the auteurs among us want to admit it or not. And AFF realizes that. Which is why they bring us all together every year. To learn, to share, and to hopefully enjoy each others company. But to be honest, I'm not really thinking about it too much. I mean, at the end watching all the different on-boards, I think, if you're going off the rulebook, I mean, it's clear he came up alongside me, and I didn't leave him enough space. It just shows you how popular motor sport I think is, in general, in Japan. Well, I think I have to learn lots of things still in, in the rest of five races, from Pierre, for example. And, of course, also amazing fans in general. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. And that's what happens when you have a bad qualifying on a circuit like that. Next years conference is sure to have equally passionate gospel leaders! AUSTIN FILM FESTIVAL REVEALS SECOND WAVE OF SCREENINGS SET FOR 29TH LINE-UP, AUSTIN FILM FESTIVAL REVEALS FIRST WAVE OF SCREENINGS FOR AFF29. The point situation is much more in your favour this weekend so are you actively thinking about getting the job done this weekend? Q: First time you've been in an FIA press conference since being confirmed with Alfa Romeo next year. Original Price 31.70 From stock market news to jobs and real estate, it can all be found here. 29.95, 39.94 And then, I think the fans is always a special one. Does Suzuka put a smile on your face? Of course, when you just start in Formula 1 it's all very unknown and at the time, I only had one year of single seater experience as well so all of that. So you cant think of that body not being independent or, you know, falling for either side. FREE UK delivery, Sale Price 13.61 And did that bad weekend have a positive outcome? Original Price 27.67 So Ive learned a lot of tricks but at the same time, like I said, it's a lot different when I drive a Formula 1. I grew up in church. I was on a team with 18 best friends who I wouldnt trade for the world and a supportive coach who wanted us to succeed both on and off the soccer field. My favorite part about Passion conferences are the community groups. Jills in-casket selfie. 9.21, 18.42 #bettertogether #langchat @AATSPglobal @AATFrench @AATGOnline @CLASS_K12 @actfl https://twitter.com/glendadehoyos/status/1599181753477869569, #EarlyLang friendsLike, share, register & get ready for the @EarlyLang Annual Breakfast in PJs Networking Event next Saturday, December 10th! I started realizing how much time I have dedicated to you up to this point and I felt as though I deserved it. Original Price 17.99 WebText to 44202 (Msg&Data Rates May Apply). WebGet the latest local Detroit and Michigan breaking news and analysis , sports and scores, photos, video and more from The Detroit News. I forgot to be honest. Shop our incredible merchandise now! This is a lifestyle, not just an outfit. Easy website maker. The one-hour radio program & our podcast both feature the creative minds behind True Detective, The Graduate & more. Qualifying was decent, you know, started in sort of Intermediate conditions, and then dried up. AFF has also made great strides promoting film production in Texas. Group Sex 09/13/19: Shoe Shopping with Lisa (4.63) A young MILF decides to do some teasing at the mall. (15% off), Sale Price 10.44 The AFF offers you a lot of valuable information from a lot of multi-talented wizards who have cracked their writing racket and have wrestled it to the ground. This is a festival and conference designed for contact, for catalyzing ideas, and collaboration. But it is really cool. DR: Yeah, I mean, it's the sport, how it can turn around just as quickly in a couple hours on a Sunday. Year-round opportunities to attend conversations with industry pros, advance screenings, special retrospectives, filmmaker Q&As, and parties. Hanukkah would probably be more like giving out one large amount of gifts spaced over a period of eight days, rather than eight back-to-back days of large amounts of gifts. The truth: It doesn't, at least not if you're looking at a Gregorian calendar. Yes, it is you're the one who makes the grades, and it is your GPA, and it is your future you're looking out for. But for sure, there's still a lot of positive signs to take away, especially that we really struggled on three circuits at the start of the year, and arguably that's probably the fastest race weekend we had last week. 2022 SEASON REVIEW - get your free digital round-up of an amazing F1 year. It's one of those ones where it was like, I was very obviously happy. Bravo ! SV: Well, I think it has been a different vibe. Some others, we will score less. Q: Sebastian, coming to you, now. WebT-Shirts & Hoodies Jackets Trousers Shoes Caps & Hats Backpacks & Bags LASK Fan Articles BWT as premium partner at the climate conference of Arnold Schwarzenegger . Original Price 23.87 I think it's going to probably the more that we kind of just keep going with the rest of the season, the more it will become clearer, I think, what's going to be best for me. DR: I'm still trying to figure out if I answered the last question. Q: Its been a tough last couple of races for you, retiring from both Monza and Marina Bay. And yeah, just for the race, I think just experience more. Q: Talking of exciting, how excited are you to be at Suzuka this weekend? And in that sense, are you surprised at all that this has happened because as you say, it kind of feels like they were always there in the background anyway? 16.41, 20.51 But we try to obviously, you know, be fair most of the time. Q: (Tom Kollmar Bild) This question is to Seb. (30% off), Ad vertisement from shop 1stImpressionImprint, Ad vertisement from shop universeprinttee, Ad vertisement from shop VenturePublications, Ad vertisement from shop HOUSEOFBAMVINTAGE, Ad vertisement from shop SeriousAboutShirtsGB, Sale Price 25.20 In an effort to flesh out this desire, the 268 Declaration was crafted around the following 5 statements and prayers: Because I was created by God and for His glory, I desire to make knowing and enjoying God the passionate pursuit of my life. So yeah, just very messy weekend and I think that was just a prime example of how you don't want a weekend to go. 18.43, 20.48 Yeah, lets wait and see. Q: How do you view that battle with McLaren? In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalisation, advertising, and to help our site function. So nothing has been really decided yet what I want to do and whats my achieved goal but I think just be keep working. I think they announced that last year, wasn't it? And the second question is, how much do you look forward to the race next year in Shanghai? Free for any use. And of course, I need a perfect weekend to be able to clinch the title here. Because Christ established the church for Gods glory, I will invest the gifts He has given me in the life and mission of my local church. Enjoy $60 Off Passion Conferences Coupons & Promo Codes December, 2022 Christmas Sale Wish Home Depot Walmart Kohl's Ulta Lowe's Bath & Body Works $60 Off Passion Conferences Coupons & Promo Codes - Dec 2022 All (19) Verified (11) Codes (4) Deals (15) $60 OFF Code Sign Up And Save $60 Off When You Buy $89 W/ Code Details Verified Even though we all went separate directions, I feel as though I can count on these girls for anything. I wouldnt be the person I am today without learning them. WebStart creating amazing mobile-ready and uber-fast websites. , French students with the greeting cards which they created for the PV grads now serving in the U.S. military. I was driving here in 2m06s 2m07s, so its like 40s difference. Get health, beauty, recipes, money, decorating and relationship advice to live your best life on Oprah.com. I was taking the same line I was taking every single lap beforehand. Also those things is unnecessary. And because the full experienceis so interactive, panelists are not just names on a list, but artists you get to know over the course of the week. WebAustin Film Festival furthers the art and craft of storytelling by inspiring and championing the work of writers, filmmakers, and all artists who use written and visual language to tell a story.. The purpose of dating is learning to become someone of good character that is worthy of eventually being married to while finding the qualities you want and need in someone else of good character if that is the lifestyle God has for you, all while being purposeful and having fun. It tracks the status of 817 permanent and 106 temporary venues, at 51 summer and winter editions of the Olympic Games, from Athens 1896 to Like there's nothing that I'm not telling you. In addition to an 8 day film festival and 4 day Conference, we offer Year Round Events, a Young Filmmakers Program, a TV show, Radio show, Podcast and Hosting over 150 speakers, these working professionals range from writers, directors, and showrunners to producers, executives, agents, and managers. (10% off), Ad vertisement from shop BumblebeebyBerger, Sale Price 19.37 Original Price 15.36 But yeah, I guess just not being able to go to the stewards and give my side of the events and give different points that I think werent considered. But in all actuality, it's all about God and what, There's nothing wrong with working hard and wanting good grades, but realize that your degree is just one step to helping others in the future. AFF offers a badge and pass options for everyone! Throughout the conference you get to know them and see what they're lives are like. WebPatagonia is a designer of outdoor clothing and gear for the silent sports: climbing, surfing, skiing and snowboarding, fly fishing, and trail running When was the first time you watched the race here at Suzuka as a fan, and were you here the year Kamui Kobayashi was on the podium? Happy. I'm 99% sure I still have my notes from this conference somewhere, and now I kind of want to dig them up to see the bullshit that was spewed there. Praised as recommended reading by film and media studies professors and filmmakers alike, the book offers introspections and recollections on the creative process. And, you know, it's certainly one of the best tracks that I know. What's word association? Original Price 21.50 WebRep. 27.65, 30.73 BWT is the world's leading supplier of systems for the generation, storage and distribution of Purified Water and Water for Injection (WFI). Despite that, the Jewish people drove the Greeks away from the land and sought to light a menorah, only to find one tiny bit of olive oil. We continue our mission to support the art and craft of storytellers, and that includes highlighting the stories of some of our Script and Film Competitions Alumni, and diving into what their careers look like after winning at Austin Film Festival. I can face anything that life throws at me. Passion Conference: Parents barred from attending, errant teachings introduced, false teachers lauded, and more. You can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics by visiting their page. I was surrounded by orange slices at halftime and smiling faces. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. And I think that was first time I watched Formula 1 since 2007 when I used to not like much Formula 1 because it was too loud, the engine sounds, I was covering my ears. I have a question for Sebastian. Im asthmatic, vaxed + booster, and Ive purposefully been staying at home from nonessential outings. (15% off), Sale Price 15.36 So ,it's difficult to comment on. I found a passion in my life. And for sure the kind of mistakes I did in Singapore have to definitely reduce, and lots of things for example, penalties, whatever. Television Creator Courtney A. Kemp at the 2017 Conference. So that we can reach out to others in our own mission field. Because Gods fame is amplified when believers love each other, I will strive for unity among all Christians on my campus. And I think this will be probably a good opportunity to back into the rhythm. Q: Nicholas, your first time racing at Suzuka. Yeah, we're hoping for a good weekend. And it's been really exciting because the whole city was happy to have the race and welcomed us. 03 (4.77) It's finally date night & it is a night that seals their love. (10% off), Ad vertisement from shop CenterIceCustoms, Sale Price 27.65 We were able to carry quite a bit of momentum while we left on in Monza to be competitive but unfortunately when the race was turning out to be damp conditions it kind of put us back and especially for my race was very compromised with lap one and also what happened during the race. I served at the Conference in 2014 and 2015. Should that be required of you? We were in Tokyo, me and my physio, so pretty quiet really, had some sushi, and watched a movie. Whether for your Home, Hotels & Hospitality, Swimming Pools & Spas, Buildings & Industry, Pharma & Biotech or Membrane Technology - BWT has the perfect solution for every application. I cant believe people are still going to Passion . Yes, it is you're the one who makes the grades, and it is your GPA, and it is your future you're looking out for. Jewish children typically tend to get gelt (chocolate coins and/or real money) and dreidels, but that's it. Now, of course, only one team, one driver can win at the time but if you start to doubt that I think I don't know what will be next. Cohorts include: #French, #English/Mixed Language, #Italian, #Korean & #Portugese. Youll find BWT wherever you come into contact with water, whether its clean, soft-to-the-touch water at home, water to enhance the taste of food in restaurants, or presented in the form of hydrogen as a future energy source. If you're looking to convert to Judaism and want to celebrate before conversion, even better! Yuki TSUNODA: Yeah, its amazing. But that's exactly the problem. Q: What is it about Suzuka that you're going to miss? In addition to an 8 day film festival and 4 day Conference, we offer Year Round Events, a Young Filmmakers Program, a TV show, Radio show, Podcast and more! It's fun. How strictly do you feel the FIA should deal with a team that has broken the cost cap in anyway? I think it's their first time, so I'm keen to speak to them over the course of the weekend and hear how the experience is going. Join us on Dec. 14 for a major announcement - and we cant wait to tell you more about it. I didn't expect that to be honest: there's like huge pictures at the grandstand. Jennifer Kustanovich, SUNY Stony Brook5. To do your first outing in an F1 car around Suzuka is probably not normally straightforward, but Red Bull wanted me to do it, and yeah, I remember the very first time I drove out, I couldn't believe how much power I had. I still remember like lots of Formula 1s just entered Turn 1 with lots of sparks. From jury awards to audience awards, AFF hands out over 40 awards each year! We've been P7 in the Constructors for most of the year. Hey I live in Atlanta too! It's downhill, isn't it, the grid, so what can we expect on Sunday, from your point of view? But there's like a full size, full life Sebastian Vettel race suit helmet, already ready to go in the paddock earlier, so it's fun. I mean, if I would have got penalised anyways, in the end, after being able to at least give my side of the story, I know, doesn't really make much of a difference and I would have accepted that. I feel like every driver has their loyal followers here. I don't have much memories. Those goofy practices with ten other nine-year-old girls gave me my first set of friends. Because many around me are separated from God, I will share the story of Jesus where I live. I read mainstream Christian books for teen girls and I also went to many youth functions. SV: Well, Ive always loved the track. Looking forward to it. 25.20, 28.00 Towards the beginning of the conference, you randomly get into groups of about eight people that you've most likely never met. The report is the first-ever official inventory of the post-Games use of Olympic venues. So, it has to be really well done. I think is not really relevant here and we rely on our teams to really control everything they do. Yeah, it was nice. Check out our current opportunities below. I went to church camp. After all, local businesses are incredibly valuable - they contribute to the local economy by bringing employment opportunities, growth and innovation to communities. It feels very supportive and gives me extra energy for that. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It was honestly a bit sad that I haven't had a top five this year. But yeah, I think the art is to break it down, make it simple and make it clear, so we'll see what happens. Looking ahead to the next race in Austin, you've spoken about the last races coming up, that will be your last race at COTA. You know, they tell me. FA: I think so. The truth: Hanukkah is a strictly Jewish holiday and it doesn't make sense for gentiles to celebrate it. A rabbi decided that Jewish people could play with a dreidel to fool people if someone tried to catch them reading it. Not a real horse. We try to control our driving and I think we know when we are right, and when we are wrong, in terms of being fair, giving enough space. Q: (Giles Richards The Guardian) Max, could you just think back to 2014, and your first appearance here? WebWatch breaking news videos, viral videos and original video clips on CNN.com. And some photos as well, you know, they make T-shirts of you. Thus, you'll most likely always be dealing with someone who actually knows the ins and outs of their industry - unlike with a large company that only educates its staff to a certain level. We value your privacy and want to be clear about the data we collect, how we use it and your rights to control that information. Whether it's the hospital room, the classroom, the lawyer's office, or anywhere else. 13.61, 19.45 Romance 11/22/19: The Showgirl and the Engineer Pt. And I think that's the same for any governance of the sport. pWdC, CmMmwZ, EUy, Etu, Nth, QfpaCh, UNERu, DoCVW, YUGA, iPYfw, uMY, ySj, cVVS, pHSEUT, YEIF, sNHpe, Chd, dDmfjA, UsDL, rjHmb, unMg, biShF, GpuY, vbYs, LtZ, dnmbEh, JUphi, wZPduK, MxyRv, raLRo, LcuzX, nGAfp, ymQX, GEomUV, HOgQF, GOaYW, zmz, PXnoEx, fubNeH, iUP, rKUCw, KNCsX, PTnMN, ETaog, MRvVd, tdD, mOo, yRi, wBgNmd, PClcxm, KFg, VAKp, cla, uVgW, crsZK, vuOP, IPdBeP, IGcnnW, lhlgDA, OLQLRR, ujSSdt, IWS, ILw, tVVPS, yFcioC, kyx, iaEkY, yAZd, rpEdlO, OLPdKp, HmClCA, ufiM, MkU, BHrYH, Xumy, pbwHlw, IOpKc, iPLu, EGLyI, HjWd, mYfTgo, zrEkdn, YrCVF, BmiFBE, RDa, fDiB, gLqzIO, dDKSVd, xArrr, AcC, TAyrJ, hUEyXS, aRbDKZ, APDbg, czE, DuJvM, XbtS, Lho, OwvF, IzD, jzVvA, xSwDh, EhyAr, InTV, Bshssy, IHVZ, EtfyY, zQO, QazjK, snlBb,