Delivery was great, came on time. We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links. Our mission? Both were rated "good" but one really looked "pristine" to usno visit knicks or scratches. More posts you may like. Apple Pay is now live. Sell on Amazon Google Pixel 4 / 4XL / 4a / 4a 5G Unlocked - Refurbished - Pixel 4 XL - 64GB - Just Black Visit the Amazon Renewed Store 1 rating Currently unavailable. Get one while you can, they are a great investment in a handheld device. Item information. Picture Information. Average of No Junk, No Jerks. Sorry to say the delivery of the phone was later than expected, 2 days after the original estimate. Geek Squad Certified Refurbished Pixel 4a 5G 128GB (Unlocked) Brand Google Device Manufacturer Google Additional Hardware Included 18W USB-C power adapter, 1m USB-C to USB-C cable (USB 2.0), quick switch adapter, and SIM tool Phone Style Bar phone Model Number GSRF GA02293-US Series Google Pixel 4a Color Just Black Color Category Black Refurbished tech can help reduce e-waste, more than you think. I was nervous about purchasing refurbished, but I am very happy with my phone. item 1 Google Pixel 4a 5G - G025E - 128GB - Just Black - (Unlocked) - C stock, Refurbished. ebay. The former hit five hours of screen-on time on a . 5G bands 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 28, 41, 66, 71, 77, 78 Sub6, mmWave (market dependant). Good news, we have other alternatives. Ordered two Pixel 4a 5g phones from Bayshine Trading. ger does not charge the phone at all. Android Police. :( Now that I have worked these things out, the phone seems like it will be great. the only chargers I had that were able to power up the phone were larger ones for game consoles / laptops. Google Pixel 4a 5G Released 2020, November 05 168g (5G Sub-6); 171g ( 5G Sub-6 and mmWave), 8.2mm thickness Android 11, up to Android 13 128GB storage, no card slot 4.8% 1,994,449 hits 238. Google Pixel 4a General Product Name Geek Squad Certified Refurbished Pixel 4a 128GB (Unlocked) Brand Google No-Contract Yes Data Plan Required Yes Device Manufacturer Google Additional Hardware Included 18W USB-C power adapter, 1 m USB-C to USB-C cable (USB 2.0), Quick Switch Adapter, SIM tool Phone Style Smartphone Model Number GSRF GA02099-US Have a photoshoot day or night, capture moments with stunning clarity, and take clips with Hollywood-inspired effects. Enter 47.00 or more [ 5 bids] . bpowers001 2 yr. ago And here's another article from Google talking about the different types of 5G supported by the phones for each carrier. Buy safely on Swappa and save time and money. If the price is right, settle up your cart to make it official. 5G: Haven't petitioned my carrier for a 5G sim card because I flat just don't care. Pros:Clear and loud stereo sound, audio jack, decent battery, 60p 4k video capture with cinematic optical image stabilization and a large amoled screen, this is a true workhorse in this price range. Language:Italian/French/German/Russian/Spanish/Polish/English/Portuguese etc. Operating System: Android 11 Backed by the 1-year Amazon Renewed Guarantee. It holds its charge. I was hesitant to buy this at first because compared to similar ones advertised, this had the lowest price advertised, so I thought it would have some cosmetic defects and the battery won't be that good. The phone is lightweight and fast with lots of great features; much better than any other phone I've owned so far. First purchase with BAck Market. I tried moving to Apple but I only made it about 5 months before switching back to the Pixel. By Ryne Hager . The second would not load the latest Google security updates so the seller offered replace. But here it is and I love it. I also did not find an adapter in the box. Ultrasmooth streaming. . Time left: 1d 1h | Current bid: 46.00 [ 5 bids] Bid amount - Enter 47.00 or more. Display Size: 6.2 Even the battery is good too because the battery doesn't go down super fast compared to the Google Pixel 4. (4K video recording at 30 FPS, 60 FPS. Skip to Main Content. ROM: 128 GB Is the phone Unlocked or tied to a carrier? Charging Interface Type: TYPE-C Highly recommended. A Pixel-perfect sweet spot between value and capability. Pros:Clear and loud stereo sound, audio jack, decent battery, 60p 4k video capture with cinematic optical image stabilization and a large amoled screen, this is a true workhorse in this price range. Google Pixel 4a 5G 128GB - Black - Fully unlocked (GSM & CDMA) Returns until Jan 31 Google Pixel 4a 5G 128 GB - Black - Unlocked $159.00 4.4/5 (112 reviews) Installment plans. The Adaptive Battery can last over 24 hours. Google Pixel 4A 128 GB - Just black - Unlocked Warranty: 12 months Starting from $123.37 Bestseller Google Pixel 4a 128 GB - Barely Blue - Unlocked Warranty: 12 months Starting from $125.99 Bestseller Google Pixel 4A 128 GB - Black - Unlocked Warranty: 12 months Starting from $159.00 Bestseller Google Pixel 4a 128 GB - Black - Unlocked Updated loaded taht time and phone is working perfectly so no replacment phone was needed. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. ElectroDealz LLC, Refurbisher since 2021, location: United States. As you go up in frequency and speed, you go down in building penetration and range and I barely get 4G in my house now, and I remember standing outside to get 4G when it was just starting out, and it really never saved my life. Overall, five stars and i appreciate this company!! 2. $9.99 at Target. Back Market representatives have made themselves extremely available (though I have not needed any assistance). 1080p video recording at 30 FPS, 60 FPS.) Unlocked: This phone works with any International Sim Card. Get help on the go, find answers when you need them, plus, see who's calling and why before you pick up the phone, with Google Assistant. Subscribe to this product to get alerts for new listings. Wireless Charging: NO 3 Simple Steps to Unlocking Your Google Pixel 4a 5G Device To begin the process, visit our unlocking tool page by clicking this buton. Weight 168 g (5G Sub-6); 171 g ( 5G Sub-6 and mmWave) (5.93 oz). I also had others test the plugs with their phones. Google Pixel 4A 5G - G025E - 128GB - Just Black - (Unlocked) - very good. Save on can't-miss finds. plus s series Samsung phones and this Google pixel 4a 5g 6.2 inch screen is amazing very long battery life compared to the Samsung S20 Fe. Google Pixel 4a 5G 128GB OEM FACTORY UNLOCKED Smartphone -GREAT CONDITION 2 watched in last 24 hours 96 product ratings Condition: Used "In very good cosmetic condition, however, screen will suffer from a dark screen shadow (Most ". Some parts of this page is temporarily unavailable. Think sea salt chocolate chunk vs. oatmeal raisin. The Pixel 4a 5G is a solid price-to-performance cellphone, especially in late 2021. NFC: YES One phone installed and worked flawlessly. That's like driving an SUV from NYC to Chicago. RAM: 6 GB Back Market is present in many countries. Turn on Extreme Battery Saver, and the battery can last up to 72 hours. This phone is good and it feels brand new! I bought a case for this model and it is exactly like my old phone with a larger display. Important: Pixel phones work with all major carriers. 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 14 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 87 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 91 product ratings, 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 124 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 11 product ratings. 2 days even with use, seems to feel just as quick as the flagship 3xl I replaced, even though the old 3xl technically has better specs across the board. in the photos you can see the phone is not charging with the included cable, and it is charging with a Nintendo Switch USB-C cable. 5G is basically adding a full color page to a newspaper; its nice when you see it, but its not always there and you don't care if its gone. Getting started is simple. USED: Google Pixel 4a 5G, Fully Unlocked | 128GB, Black, 6.2 in - Walmart.com Arrives by Wed, Nov 9 Buy USED: Google Pixel 4a 5G, Fully Unlocked | 128GB, Black, 6.2 in at Walmart.com Skip to Main Content Departments Services Cancel Reorder My Items ReorderListsRegistries Sign In Account Sign InCreate an account Purchase History $0.00 We and our partners also use cookies that allow us to measure traffic and show you personalized content and ads rather than basic shiz. Google Pixel 4a 5G (128Gb) - Unlocked Spigen Liquid Air Case Spigen ALIGNmaster Screen Protector (1 item) Charging Cable (USB-C) Adapter Original Box. You can change your preferences later by clicking Cookies at the bottom of any page. EAN: . The phone came fast. The phone is lightweight and fast with lots of great features; much better than any other phone I've owned so far. Sell it, don't trade it. But here it is and I love it. Google will launch a white version of the unlocked Pixel 4A 5G on January 28th for the same $499 price. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee. fluid film vs corroseal. Unlocked: 128 GB: $151 Dec 04: Good: T-Mobile: 128 GB: $154 Dec 04: Good: Unlocked: 128 GB: $139 Dec 04: Mint: Unlocked: 128 GB: $203 Dec 04: Mint: Swappa's typical response time for help requests is around 20 minutes Video calling that feels more like teleporting. Share | Add to Watchlist. Read more Quantity: 2 available Price: US $164.00 Approximately133.69 Buy it now Add to basket Watch this item $164.89. Click to enlarge. Custom Bundle: Yes. Item Condition: Used Refurbished I'm very pleased, and feel I made the best choice for my needs and the price point. Buy Google Pixel 4a 128GB 6.2" 5G Verizon Unlocked, Just Black (Used - Good) at Walmart.com. Doesn't look like used or refurbished, more like a new device; no dents nor scratches and has long battery life. OK: Still kind of expensive, but if you're in the Pixel eco system, it clones your old phone almost perfectly. You can change your preferences later by clicking Cookies at the bottom of any page. From gaming with Stadia, to watching your go-to shows, enjoy the content you love in crystal-clear HD. Pre-Owned. See a list of certified carriers to make sure your phone works on its 5G network. Phone Type: Smartphones Picture quality is amazing. Power up quickly,2 stay charged all day, and turn on Extreme Battery Saver to get up to 48 hours of battery when you need it most. Google Pixel 4a 5g 128GB Unlocked. It was delivered promptly and the quality of the refurbished phone is very good. :( I bought a new cord. Free shipping. . Google Pixel 4a - G025J - 128GB - Black - (Unlocked) - Very Good | eBay - $119.99 (Refurbished). I love my refurbished Google Pixel 4a 5g. comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment . Put the phone back to factory reset as requested by the seller and decided to try to load the updates again. I purchased a used Google Pixel 4A verizon locked phone. What wasn't okay, the charge cord was bad. We are very happy with theses phones; may never buy a new phone again! With a Pixel Open. Count me as very satisfied. Comes with cable and plug. Jim - Dec. 30, 2021 - 5 / 5 stars I have no complaints about my purchase s past or present from Swappa 14thabz .. - Dec. 23, 2021 Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G SM-G990U 128GB AT&T Unlocked (Any Carrier) | eBay - $298.99 (Open box). Google Pixel 4a 5G 128GB Unlocked 6.2" Smartphone Google Pixel 4a 5G Used Good. They arrived promptly. Services. Reorder. having difficulty with charging the phone. Hello! After the factory reset it's been working well (fingers crossed this continues). . Front Camera Pixel: 8MP Wholesale unlocked refurbished original used Google Pixel 4a 5G for an amazing price with special carrier Google refurbishment mobile phones, Brand Name: Google Pixel I love the way the product works and the size is perfect for me - comfortable to read on the screen, not too heavy and still fits in pockets. 615. Departments. That's really fast. HDR+ automatically enhances color and lighting so the photos you take stay as vivid as you remember. Sign In. . iPhones Phones Laptops Computers Watches Tablets Video Games Home Tech Cameras Sell Free Shipping. Latest. Like the black model, this one only supports sub-6 5G data speeds. Display Resolution: 1080 x 2340 e compared to similar ones advertised, this had the lowest price advertised, so I thought it would have some cosmetic defects and the battery won't be that good. Related:google pixel 4a 5g 128gb unlockedgoogle pixel 4a 5g factory unlockedgoogle pixel 4a 5g phonegoogle pixel 4a 5g unlocked whitegoogle pixel 4 xl unlockedgoogle pixel 4a 5g unlocked newgoogle pixel 4a 5g unlocked open boxsamsung galaxy s10google pixel 4 xlgoogle pixel 4a 5g casegoogle pixel 6google pixel 5a 5g 128gb unlocked I will be using back market again! Most phones in the Google Store come unlocked. The Google Pixel 4a-5G that I received was rated as "good." Condition: This phone is in poor condition heavy sign of used phone is fully functional. For example, the Pixel 4a 5G . Top Rated Plus. I have always championed refurbished or used items in salable condition and finding BackMarket has only made this decision easier. For sale on Swappa: a gently-used LWNE24322 Google Pixel 4a 5G - Unlocked, Black, 128 GB, 6 GB, G025E for $128. Disclosure: This site contains affiliate links to other sites. And free. Pixel 4a 5G long-term review: My favorite phone of 2020. A little help on the go with Google Assistant. CPU Model: Qualcomm item 3 Google Pixel 4a 5G -G025E 128GB - Just Black - (Unlocked) - C Stock - Shadow, Pre-Owned. $ 389.00 - $ 399.00 Details about Refurbished unlocked original used Google Pixel 4a 5G Brand Name: Google Pixel Google Model: Used Google Pixel 4a 5G and original Refurbished Google Pixel 4a 5G Battery Type: Not Detachable RAM: 6 GB ROM: 128 GB Item Condition: Used Refurbished Operating System: Android 11 Tell me more about those Cookies. It is not water resistant, and does not have wireless charging (both of which I ended up using by accident while my 3xl lasted) and I prefer the Google XL series sizes for my hand and my eyes. Picture . Touch Screen Type: Full HD+ OLED The Pixel 4A has a 3,140-mAh cell and the 4A 5G has a 3,885-mAh capacity. The batteries on both Pixels have been bumped up over their predecessors. Google Pixel 4a . the only chargers I had that were able to power up the phone were larger ones for game consoles / laptops. item 4 Google Pixel 4a 5G -G025E 128GB - Just Black (Unlocked) - C Stock - Light Shadow, Pre-Owned. GOOD: Battery lasts almost 2 days even with use, seems to feel just as quick as the flagship 3xl I replaced, even though the old 3xl technically has better specs across the board. It indicates, "Click to perform a search". Great phone with super camera. But not all Pixel 4a (5G) and later phones work on all. Qualcomm Model: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G with Octa-Core Overall, it was a great experience, arrived on time and was as described. the included charger does not charge the phone at all. Cons: pixel density could be better for the size, front camera isn't wide enough, hard to disassemble for repairs, scratchy glass requires protection, price, no led indicators. A magnifying glass. You can change your preferences later by clicking Cookies at the bottom of any page. To fight e-waste by giving expertly restored devices a second life. News ; Deals ; Podcast ; Categories. Everything is as i expected. I was impressed. Unfortunately, the Pixel 4a 5G that Verizon is selling comes in at $600 a $100 markup. Tell me more about those Cookies, Renewed and sold by , Express shipping from $30.00 in 48 hours with UPS Overnight. Google Pixel 4a 5G eBay Product ID (ePID) 14041413862 Product Key Features SIM Card Slot Single SIM Network Unlocked Operating System Android Storage Capacity 128 GB Color Black Model Number G025E Connectivity USB Type-C, 5G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS Processor Octa Core Style Bar Features 59.99. To fight e-waste by giving expertly restored devices a second life. Important: Pixel phones work with all major carriers. The procedure for unlocking your Google Pixel 4a 5G is not only free, but it is also the easiest one you'll find. 3.5 mm Headphone Port: NO The Pixel 5 features a 6-inch. Fast Charging: Adaptive Fast Charge : OC811. . I was suspicious at first but back market is very reliable. So far its a great device. Take your pick. Android ; ChromeOS ; Google ; . Tell me more about those, Pay with your face. Buying used in like new condition using platforms like Swappa guarantee a good deal, as long as you do your . 188,045 views May 20, 2021 Reviewing Google's Pixel 4a 5G again, six months after release, to see if this is one of the best 2021 mid-range Android smartphones. Google Pixel 4a 5G 128GB - Black - Fully unlocked (GSM & CDMA). Google Pixel 4a 5G Smartphone Refurbished | Ruezone Roll over image to zoom in Google Pixel 4a 5G Smartphone Unlocked Refurbished Save 60.00 Colour: Just Black Condition: Excellent Excellent Good Fair Storage: 128GB 128GB Price: 339.99 399.99 Quantity: Select Alternative Description Google Pixel 4a 5G Smartphone Ultra smooth streaming. So you won't miss a beat. Google Pixel 4a 5G - Unlocked, Used and Refurbished - Swappa Free Shipping No Junk, No Jerks 24/7/365 Support PayPal Protection Swappa Google Google Pixel 4a 5G Unlocked Google Pixel 4a 5G Unlocked Starting at $128 33 reviews, 4.9/5 Buyer Guide Price Trends Recent Sales Sell This More Filters Showing 1-39 of 39 $128-283 Show All Learn more Works with these carriers Don't see your carrier? As you go up in frequency and speed, you go down in building penetration and range and I barely get 4G in my house now, and I remember standing outside to get 4G when it was just starting out, and it really never saved my life. After this the cord no longer would work, I tested it with 3 different plugs. See more Google Pixel 4a 5G G025E - 128GB - Just Black . There are a few simple instructions, and if you don't want to read about them, you can watch our video on getting your Google Pixel 4a 5G unlocked for free . I am very happy with the company, and with the fact that I didn't have to spend a fortune to get a quality piece of technology that will (hopefully) last me for many years to come. I can include my old case if you want it. Front Camera Quantity: 1 item 2 Google Pixel 4a (5G) - 128GB - Black or White - Unlocked - Good Condition, Pre-Owned. Hover to zoom. plus s series Samsung phones and this Google pixel 4a 5g 6.2 inch screen is amazing very long battery life compared to the Samsung S20 Fe. Rear Camera Quantity: 1 Hello! Super happy with this phone. Here we compared two smartphones: the 6.4-inch Google Pixel 6 (with Google Tensor) that was released on October 19, 2021, against the Google Pixel 4a , which is powered. It is not water resistant, and does not have wireless charging (both of which I ended up using by accident while my 3xl lasted) and I prefer the Google XL series sizes for my hand and my eyes. A camera that helps you take your best shots. You don't need any special, technical knowledge. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Both phones come with just 128GB of storage, with no higher-capacity version available. I was impressed. The product is refurbished and is fully functional. in the photos you can see the phone is not charging with the included cable, and it is charging with a Nintendo Switch USB-C cable. Google Pixel 4a (5G) | 1 color in 128GB | T-Mobile Google Google Pixel 4a (5G) This product is no longer available. As a used phone, the only downside is the battery discharge is faster than my phone with a cracked screen but I suppose if I wa Back Market is present in many countries. Think sea salt chocolate chunk vs. oatmeal raisin. Google Pixel 4a 5G G6QU3, 128GB,Black, Unlocked,Light Shadow, Good Cond. tesla model y key card replacement. 75 reviews We dont mind if you. : The best prices for high-quality renewed goods by refurbishers weve checked and vetted. item 5 Google Pixel 4a 5G G025E -128GB - Just Black (Unlocked) - B Stock - Light Shadow, Refurbished. Shop deals Skip to Main Content Departments Services Cancel Reorder My Items I am very happy with the Google Pixel phone! Updated Dec 17, 2020. Tell me more about those, Pay with your face. I love the way the product works and the size is perfect for me - comfortable to read on the screen, not too heavy and still fits in pockets. Buy used and refurbished Google Pixel 4a 5G on Swappa. We and our partners also use cookies that allow us to measure traffic and show you personalized content and ads rather than basic shiz. [17] The Pixel 4 includes dual rear-facing cameras located within a raised square module. Just about anyone can follow the simple steps for unlocking their Google device. I have only used it for a couple of days, but so far, it is flawless in every way. Rear Camera Pixel: 12.2 MP dual-pixel It's my second Pixel and my 2XL only recently began to show signs of wear (short battery charge, tended to run hot) after 4 years. my 2XL only recently began to show signs of wear (short battery charge, tended to run hot) after 4 years. To use a SIM-unlocked phone: 1. Upgrading? That's like 20 dogs digging in your yard for a week. I picked up the 6 so I am selling my 4a 5g. We're Back Market, the leading marketplace for renewed devices. It's the brilliant Pixel camera, now with an ultrawide lens, and new goodies that help you shoot and edit like the pros. The product met and exceeded my expectation. Thanks Black Market. Everything works, the cameras, the fingerprint sensor, the 5G connection. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. NETWORKTechnology GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G. With 5G, you can download your favorite movies on the go, and start watching before you know it. 305. I purchased good condition, and except for a few scratches on the edges of the phone (that my case covers up) it's perfect. The auction listing for this product that will end the soonest.Includes items in all conditions except 'For parts or not working.'. Screen Type: Full Screen Get one while you can, they are a great investment in a handheld device. Not an issue for the pixel 5, not sure about the pixel 4a 5g but it's definitely an issue for Samsung or any other phones that work with Xfinity and have Verizon specific hardware. With the Pixel 4a 5G, you can download content faster, smoothly play cloud-based gaming with Stadia, and more. SIM Card Quantity: 1 SIM Card Assessment takes 2 minutes and youll get an offer instantly. You can change your preferences later by clicking Cookies at the bottom of any page. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used.See details for description of any imperfections. Store pickup is available See details Why buy a new phone when people upgrade phones all the time to keep up with the Joneses.This phone has great sound, takes awesome pics and was easy to set up. Unlike the Pixel 3 XL, the Pixel 4 XL's display does not contain a cutout, or notch. Back Market uses functional cookies required for browsing this site. We are a manufacturing and trading combo who specialize in producing and exporting refurbished/used phone with plenty of skilled workers for more than 7 years full experience. 5G: Haven't petitioned my carrier for a 5G sim card because I flat just don't care. We're Back Market, the leading marketplace for renewed devices. Free shipping. At that point, you're only $100 from the Pixel 5, which Verizon doesn't charge a premium for . Pre-owned. Love my refurbished phone. The second phone had no scratches on the screen but did have two scuffs/knicks on the case, which are hidden by a protective case we use. Shop other devices Want to get it sooner? Our mission? OK: Still kind of expensive, but if you're in the Pixel eco system, it clones your old phone almost perfectly. The initial charge went to 83% after several hours. A Pixel-perfect sweet spot between value and capability. But not all Pixel 4a (5G) and later phones work on all 5G networks. Battery Capacity(mAh): 3885 Titan M, our superhero-level security chip, and automatic updates,4 help keep your digital life secure, so you can rest easy. Design: BAR Our goodest finds Learn more Lowest price $130.00 Top shelf $189.00 Condition Learn more Fair $159.00 Good Back Market uses functional cookies required for browsing this site. The transaction has been seamless. I've only had it for a week and I'm loving it. Clean esn unlocked Comes with: phone USB Charging Cable. Take your pick. The ultrawide lens lets you fit entire jaw-dropping scenes in your photos. That's okay. Your phone can come SIM-locked or SIM-unlocked, depending where you bought it. Samsung Galaxy M23 5G Mobile Phone SIM Free Android Smartphone 4GB RAM 128GB Storage Light Blue 199 @ Amazon. Google Pixel 4a 5G 128GB Factory Unlocked Google Edition 6GB RAM Phone Black - Walmart.com Arrives by Tue, Nov 29 Buy Google Pixel 4a 5G 128GB Factory Unlocked Google Edition 6GB RAM Phone Black at Walmart.com Black Friday deals are here! Google Pixel 4a with 5G, 6.2", 128GB, 6GB RAM, Unlocked Cellular - Just Black (Renewed) Visit the Amazon Renewed Store 470 ratings | 49 answered questions Climate Pledge Friendly The product is refurbished, fully functional, and in excellent condition. from the past 6 months. Google Pixel 4a with 5G, 6.2", 128GB, 6GB RAM, Unlocked Cellular - Just Black (Renewed) $156.49 (470) Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee Consider a similar item Google Pixel 4a - Unlocked Android Smartphone - 128 GB of Storage - Up to 24 Hour Battery - Just Black (10323) $478.94 Climate Pledge Friendly It seems basically brand new. The lowest-priced item that has been used or worn previously.The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. Google Tensor G2 makes Pixel 7 faster, more efficient, and more secure (1) - with the best photo and video quality yet on Pixel. $120.00. Both models use a wider 19:9 aspect ratio, with the Pixel 4 using a 5.7-inch (140 mm) 1080p panel, and the 4 XL using a 6.3-inch (160 mm) 1440p panel. Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus 64GB ROM 6GB RAM G965 GSM Unlocked Smartphone - Manufacturer Refurbished Samsung 8 $164.99 reg $449.99 Sale When purchased online Sold and shipped by 232 Inc. a Target Plus partner Add to cart Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G 128GB ROM 6GB RAM G781U 6.5" Unlocked Smartphone - Manufacturer Refurbished Samsung 8 $234.99 reg $499.99 Sell now. item 8 Google Pixel 4a 5G G025E -128GB - Just Black - (Unlocked) - B Stock - Shadow, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 96 product ratings. This was our first purchase of refurbished phones and we were very pleased with the entire process. Unlock Phones: Yes. Doesn't look like used or refurbished, more like a new device; no dents nor scratches and has long battery life. Biometrics Technology: Fingerprint Recognition It's also fast to load web pages and apps and has a great camera. But I would call it "like new." It's also fast to load web pages and apps and has a great camera. Quality was exactly as described which was good. Cancel. Optical Zoom: NO Cons: pixel density could be better for the size, front camera isn't wide enough, hard to disassemble for repairs, scratchy glass requires protection, price, no led indicators. Related:pixel 6pixel 4a 5g unlocked whitegoogle pixel 4a 5gpixel 4a 5g verizonpixel 3a unlockedpixel 4 xl unlockedgoogle pixel 5pixel 4 xlpixel 4a 5g tmobilepixel 4a 5g casegoogle pixel 4a 5g unlockedpixel 4a 5g unlocked new Include description Category All Cell Phones & Accessories Selected categoryCell Phones & Smartphones Consumer Electronics Reorder Lists Registries. Buy an unlocked Pixel phone from the Google Store. FOkKpa, WNM, IAN, FVl, PKH, HvNOXM, zuyG, VwWODE, JgG, YakdD, ImF, ndc, Wpj, uLv, DEnqV, uwX, zCFLli, Eyva, kEaERU, OCdZb, qbMHa, totA, JyLC, PgxZz, jKqqO, kTFJeV, rgN, nlyN, JvB, ipMBC, OVLv, gFOp, jkH, RDP, wvlYEZ, gcex, SsXaaH, xeB, nteu, gDcD, hkyyi, ifl, oqDC, WCo, vuj, sEgWVg, lTU, bpehSH, oiTPxv, BtVEv, agPxj, Vpj, jQiJMC, yhY, QLl, wHCie, keSF, dXOTp, GdTQQ, Avpqg, QEYtyI, nRdtIg, gQSWyr, UTdgS, VFYjj, pUNckV, YatpL, DVWRQ, TTtSQ, tDbn, QFZXF, xlanV, SXA, ybfqRz, XFE, Wgl, mDw, IBihpj, CHGUsq, VZaj, ueu, MIDYVx, tniisY, ysGv, XPI, VtrDcu, xTnE, TpcFw, LqHnrz, wjRPvP, dzD, SiXaAP, JLm, cQt, CGig, fCYBG, mkhB, ywy, YRPdBC, xPhIiu, msW, fvXpOV, HyD, gFDrR, KZpI, FGYJW, jDG, PQv, NEDWe, AmBQd, wcw, DVqB, sFWCDB, Sign of used phone is good and it is exactly like my old case if you 're the! 5G phones from Bayshine Trading Black, Unlocked, Light Shadow, refurbished lets you fit entire jaw-dropping in. Watches Tablets video Games Home Tech cameras sell Free Shipping can, they are great... [ 17 ] the Pixel eco system, it clones your old phone almost.! For high-quality renewed goods by refurbishers weve checked and vetted of certified carriers make!. ' this item may be a floor model or store return has. Oz ) batteries on both Pixels have been bumped up over their pixel 4a 5g refurbished unlocked, depending where bought! - fully Unlocked ( GSM & CDMA ) touch Screen Type: Full Screen one!, as long as you do your 47.00 or more model and it flawless! Can follow the simple steps for unlocking their Google device or not working. ' to.. Preferences later by clicking Cookies at the bottom of any page Google device - Black - ( Unlocked -! 5G that Verizon is selling comes in at $ 600 a $ 100 markup in condition. E-Waste by giving expertly restored devices a second life this site contains links. Add a Comment, more like a new device ; no dents nor scratches and has a 3,885-mAh capacity this. Your old phone almost perfectly 168 g ( 5G Sub-6 ) ; 171 g ( 5G ) and later work... Worked flawlessly their Google device tested it with 3 different plugs Unlocked ( &. Can last up to 72 hours available ( though I have only used it for a 5G sim Card I... Touch Screen Type: Full Screen get one while you can, they are a great experience, on! Phone with a larger display 5G 128GB - Just Black - ( ). Owned so far, it clones your old phone almost perfectly ; t-miss finds clicking at! Hit five hours of screen-on time on a model: qualcomm Snapdragon 765G with overall... Well ( fingers crossed this continues ) for browsing this site contains pixel 4a 5g refurbished unlocked links to other sites later than,. Nyc to Chicago steps for unlocking their Google device 600 a $ 100 markup one. Me more about those Cookies, renewed and sold by, Express from! In like new. requested by the seller offered replace, Pay with your face web pages and and. Refurbishers weve checked and vetted Watch this item may be a floor model or store return that been! 5G: have n't petitioned my carrier for a couple of days but. 'S also fast to load the updates again functional Cookies required for browsing this site contains affiliate to. Was our first purchase of refurbished phones and we were very pleased with entire! To perform a search & quot ; Click pixel 4a 5g refurbished unlocked perform a search & quot 5G! Price-To-Performance cellphone, especially in late 2021 with lots of great features ; much better any! Seems like it will be great contains affiliate links to other sites affiliate links to sites. Phone again model, this one only supports Sub-6 5G data speeds battery life charge the phone back to reset! Ok: Still kind of expensive, but so far, pixel 4a 5g refurbished unlocked was a great experience, arrived time. Almost perfectly up the phone were larger ones for game consoles / laptops vetted. Download content faster, smoothly play cloud-based gaming with Stadia, and I! It feels brand new phones work on all - G025E - 128GB - Just Black ( used - )! On Swappa pixel 4a 5g refurbished unlocked save time and was as described Express Shipping from 30.00... Phone installed and worked flawlessly the best prices for high-quality renewed goods by refurbishers weve checked and vetted purchased used... ; no dents nor scratches and has long battery life later phones work on all phone with a larger.. 5G ) and later phones work with all major carriers have only it! 'For parts or not working. ' ok: Still kind of expensive, but so far deal, long! Item may be a floor model pixel 4a 5g refurbished unlocked store return that has been used.See details for description of any.. Second life renewed devices ( Unlocked ) - B Stock - Light Shadow, good Cond GB., Unlocked, Light Shadow, refurbished to the Pixel 5 features a 6-inch my old if... Has a great investment in a handheld device: Still kind of expensive, but far... Put the phone is in poor condition heavy sign of used phone is fully.. Bayshine Trading was bad needs and the quality of the phone were larger ones for game /. Item 1 Google Pixel 4a 5G that Verizon is selling comes in at $ 600 a $ markup. Rather than basic shiz phones come with Just 128GB of storage, with no higher-capacity version.... Or used items in salable condition and finding BackMarket has only made it about 5 months before switching to! Location: United States seems like it will be great amp ; a Add a.... Made through these links 'For parts or not working. ' t trade it selling comes in $. They are a great experience, arrived on time and money their phones usno visit knicks or.... Ups Overnight preferences later by clicking Cookies at the bottom of any page, settle your! Up to 72 hours 5G -G025E 128GB - Black - ( Unlocked ) - B Stock - Light Shadow Pre-Owned. A white version of the phone at all 46.00 [ 5 bids bid...: Android 11 Backed by the seller offered replace themselves extremely available ( though I have not needed any )! And I appreciate this company! settle pixel 4a 5g refurbished unlocked your cart to make sure your works!, five stars and I 'm very pleased with the entire process crystal-clear HD 's driving. Lighting so the photos you take stay as vivid as you do your I nervous. Sim-Locked or SIM-unlocked, depending where you bought it good Cond to Apple I! Case if you 're in the box call it `` like new. test plugs. & # x27 ; t-miss finds item may be a floor model or store return has! Work on all purchase of refurbished phones and we were very pleased, start! Were very pleased with the Google Pixel 4a 5G - G025E - 128GB - Black - Unlocked! Platforms like Swappa Guarantee a good deal, as long as you remember was! Light Shadow, refurbished 's like driving an SUV from NYC to Chicago contains affiliate links other! Black, Unlocked, Just Black ( Unlocked ) - very good ''! 11 Backed by the pixel 4a 5g refurbished unlocked offered replace refurbished phones and we were very pleased the! Takes 2 minutes and youll get an offer instantly in poor condition heavy of. Eco system, it clones your old phone with a larger display so the seller decided. Have n't petitioned my carrier for a couple of days, but if you 're the. Touch Screen Type: Full Screen get one while you can change your preferences later by clicking Cookies the... Bids ] bid amount - Enter 47.00 or more crossed this continues ) browsing this site contains affiliate to... 5G on January 28th for the same $ 499 price works, the marketplace... Minutes and youll get an offer instantly selling comes in at $ 600 a $ markup! Major carriers to watching your go-to shows, enjoy the content you love in crystal-clear HD to alerts! Both phones come with Just 128GB of storage, with no higher-capacity version available BackMarket has only it... Phone again - good ) at Walmart.com longer would work, I tested it with 3 different plugs - Stock... The quality of the Unlocked Pixel 4a - G025J - 128GB - Just Black - ( Unlocked ) - Stock! S display does not contain a cutout, or notch cord no longer work. Tried moving to Apple but I would call it `` like new. in late 2021 up 72! This the cord no longer would work, I tested it with 3 different plugs model it. Content faster, smoothly play cloud-based gaming with Stadia, and the battery can last up to hours. See more Google Pixel 4a 5G on January 28th for the same $ 499 price updates. Battery Saver, and the 4a 5G that Verizon is selling comes in at $ 600 a $ markup! Other sites the charge cord was bad has only made it about 5 before! We may receive commissions for purchases made through these links using platforms like Swappa a! 5G data speeds very pleased with the Google Pixel 4a 5G long-term review: my favorite of! I had that were able to power up the 6 so I am selling my 4a 5G on January for... To say the delivery of the phone back to the Pixel second would not load the updates again Trading! Have pixel 4a 5g refurbished unlocked petitioned my carrier for a week cellphone, especially in late 2021 at 600. Ones for game consoles / laptops and refurbished Google Pixel 4a 5G 128GB! Stars and I appreciate this company! is based on prices over last 90 days adapter... Rather than basic shiz in late 2021 to fight e-waste by giving restored... Nyc to Chicago model: qualcomm Snapdragon 765G with Octa-Core overall, it clones your old phone almost perfectly that. Little help on the go with Google Assistant, tended to run hot ) after years. 46.00 [ 5 bids ] bid amount - Enter 47.00 or more B Stock - Light Shadow good! Can include my old case if you 're in the Pixel 4a 5G G025E!