Portland, Oregon 14 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network Portland, OR Weather + ADD TO MY LOCATIONS 14 Day Trend Here is your temperature trend for the next 14 Days. Thursday will continue similarly, with extensive sunshine and little cloud around. . Portland, ME Weather 14 days - Meteored Home Maine State Portland Portland, ME Weather 03:00 PM Monday Sunny interval 44 Feels like 37 Northwest 24 - 44 mph Hourly Clear skies for the next few hours There are currently no alerts Cumberland 7 Day 14 Day Hourly Temperature map Weather Radar Alerts Satellites Models Today Nov. 28 90% See weather overview. Humidity: 48% UV Index: Low . Portland, Maine 14 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network Portland, ME Weather + 14 Day Trend Here is your temperature trend for the next 14 Days. For comparison, the hottest month in Portland, July, has days with highs of 76F (24C) and lows of 63F (17C). Detailed weather forecast in Portland for 14 days, Oregon. Portland - Portland International Jetport, ME Current Time: 10:22:07 PM EST 2 Weather Alerts: . We did not smooth the data, so for example, our daily temperature line will have some randomness due to the fact that weather is random in the first place. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. Portland, ME 27 Portland, ME . Portland weather forecast 14 days. (AP Photo/Robert F. Bukaty) The . . For comparison, the hottest month in Portland, July, has days with highs of 76F (24C) and lows of 63F (17C). Mixed rain and snow late tonight. For example, for the hourly temperature at 10am, we've looked at the temperature at 10am on every day in August (e.g., August 1, August 2, etc. Interactive graph of the temperature in Portland, OR for the period 10 - 23 December. Portland 14 Day Extended Forecast Time Zone DST Changes Sun & Moon Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 30 F. The average day in Portland during August has 14.0 hours of daylight, with sunrise at 5:44 AM and sunset at 7:43 PM. Portland, Maine Hourly Weather Forecast - The Weather Network Portland, ME Weather Updated on Fri, Dec 2, 3:15 PM + ADD TO MY LOCATIONS 34 F Feels like 34 A few clouds Fri Evening. Well text you a link to download the app. Portland, July, has days with highs of 76F (24C) and lows of 63F (17C).The coldest month, January has days with highs of 32F (0C) and lows of 20F (-7C). These graphs show the probability of it raining/snowing in August and the amount of rainfall. Get the details. A gentle breeze from the north north east. Box 1208 1 Weather Lane Gray, ME 04039 Mostly Cloudy 30F -1C More Information: Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast Extended Forecast for Portland ME Tonight Partly Cloudy Low: 18 F Sunday Partly Sunny High: 30 F Sunday Night Cloudy Low: 24 F Hourly weather forecast in Maine for the next 15 days: temperature, precipitation, cloud cover, rain, snow, wind, humidity, pressure, fog, sun, thunder, uv index. Chance of rain or snow on an average Portland day by month, The average amount of time that the sky is clear or sunny (partly cloudy or less) in, Monthly clear skies percent of time in Portland, Average hours of daylight in Portland by month, Average relative humidity in Portland by month, Save all the best places to visit with Wanderlog, Download the travel planning app everyone's been raving about. September for a typical day ranges from a high of 70F (21C) and a low of 56F (13C).Some would describe it as mildly cool with a gentle breeze.For comparison, the hottest month in . Might even move me up a corral. Observation Station: Isle Of Portland (Lat: 50.5167. Cloud will clear to reveal sunny spells during the afternoon. That was because they screwed up the course and made us run an extra mile. 5 days, 7 days, 10 day, 14 days, 15 days, 16 days, 25 days, 30 days, 45 days, 60 days, 90 days. Portland Current Weather Maine, ME Portland Light rain 52F Feel: 32F Visibility: 3 km Wind: SSE 4 km/h Dew Point: 50F Humidity: 97% Pressure: 1023 mb Cloud Cover: 100% Top Weather Forecast Cities Missouri Joplin Florida Doral Maryland Frederick Nebraska Hastings Tennessee Jefferson City New Mexico Las Cruces South Carolina Beaufort Remaining cold. Portland, ME Today, Tonight & Tomorrow's Weather Forecast | AccuWeather Hourly Daily Radar Monthly Health & Activities Current Weather 4:49 PM 28 F RealFeel 25 Air Quality Fair Wind. For all data based on historical data, we've averaged the data from the past 11 years (2010-2020). Nickname being approvedReported by Nickname being approved, BBC Weather in association with MeteoGroup. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for New Portland, ME, US with The Weather Network. The coldest month, January has days with highs of 32F (0C) and lows of 20F (-7C). See more current weather South Portland Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures Nov 27 - Dec 3 0.01 Lo:34 Thu, 1 Hi:45 18 Lo:29 Fri, 2 Hi:42 9 0.3 Lo:41 Scan the QR code or enter your mobile number. NEWS CENTER Maine Weather Forecast. Hourly Long Term Weather Forecast. Tonight. At night the minimum temperature will be +27F and the maximum +43F, Copyright 2022 World-Weather.info All rights reserved, Cookies help us deliver our services. Through the night, it will turn cloudier with areas of mist and fog developing. Weather for the next 14 days in Portland, Maine state, USA Weather in Portland for today, Wednesday, 30 Nov 2022 Sunrise: 06:53 Sunset: 16:13 Moonrise: 12:46 Moonset: 23:46 UV Index: 2 Media requires JavaScript to play. 10-Day Forecast. Build, organize, and map your itinerary to. This graph shows the average amount of daylight in Portland in August based on historical data. To. . Mostly cloudy. Interactive graph of the temperature in Portland, OR for the period 11 - 24 December. Overcast. Some would describe it as mildly cool, humid but cool. Highs in the low 30s and lows in the mid teens. (Weather station: Portland International Airport, USA). At night the minimum temperature will be +19F and the maximum +37F. 4 hours agoLast updated 4 hours ago Updated 7 days a week. US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service Gray - Portland, ME P.O. Elev 33 ft, 43.66 N, 70.25 W Portland, ME 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome 42 East End Station | Change Current Station Personal Weather Station East End (KMEPORTL134) Location:. Portland - BBC Weather Portland Tonight Low2 A clear sky and a gentle breeze Thu 8th 5 0 Fri 9th 5 2 Sat 10th 7 1 Sun 11th 4 0 Mon 12th 5 3 Tue 13th 5 3 Wed 14th 5 2 Thu 15th. Modern Bangor was established in the mid-19th century with the lumber and shipbuilding . Portland, ME Daily Weather | AccuWeather AccuWeather forecasters say an extreme weather pattern could produce a massive storm in central US next week. Forecast Valid: 8pm EST Dec 7, 2022-6pm EST Dec 14, 2022 . However, an isolated shower cannot be ruled out. You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps. (Weather station: Portland - Portland International Jetport, USA). MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide. The day with the longest amount of daylight in Portland is June 19th with 15.4 hours while December 22nd has the shortest amount of daylight with only 8.9 hours. Portland, ME 10-Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Channel | Weather.com 10 Day Weather - Portland, ME As of 4:05 pm EDT High Surf Advisory +2 More Tonight --/ 62 7% Sat 10 |. You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps. 6 Minutes in the middle of the pack at Boston is probably 3,000 runners. CustomWeather provides numerous . See more current weather Portland Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures Dec 4 - Dec 10 Lo:32 15 MPH NNE. Portland 14 Day Extended Forecast Weather Time Zone DST Changes Sun & Moon Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 37 F. Mix of sun and clouds. 08.Dec.2022; Portland Weather 14 Day. Portland, ME. Past Weather in Portland, Maine, USA Yesterday and Last 2 Weeks Time/General Weather Time Zone DST Changes Sun & Moon Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 34 F. Portland, Portland International Jetport (KPWM) Lat: 43.64N Lon: 70.3W Elev: 72ft. Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec December Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 46 F. The minimum value of the daily temperature is expected at around +34F, the maximum is expected at around +45F. 15. Tonight will start clear with any lingering wintry showers clearing away. Today Portland Maine United States: Overcast with a temperature of 8C and a wind South-East speed of 22 Km/h. Portland Current Weather Maine, ME Portland Clear 37F Feel: 32F Visibility: 26 km Wind: N 11 km/h Dew Point: 50F Humidity: 40% Pressure: 1025 mb Cloud Cover: 0% Top Weather Forecast Cities Missouri Joplin Florida Doral Maryland Frederick Nebraska Hastings Tennessee Jefferson City New Mexico Las Cruces South Carolina Beaufort Staying cold through the weekend into next week. Portland Maine United States 15 Day Weather Forecast. 32. The wettest month in Portland is December where a typical day has a 37% chance of precipitation and gets 0.12 inches (2.9 mm) of precipitation, while the dryest month in Portland is August where a typical day has a 23% chance of precipitation and gets 0.09 inches (2.2 mm) of precipitation. Twilight colors the evening sky as a woman walks near a tree along the Eastern Promenade overlooking Casco Bay in Portland, Maine, on Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2016. See more current weather Passing clouds. Day and night temperatures in Portland, OR for 2 weeks. (Weather station: Portland - Portland International Jetport, USA). Interactive graph of the temperature in Portland, ME for the period 10 - 23 December . Read about our approach to external linking. (Weather station: Portland - Portland International Jetport, USA). By using our services, you agree to. This graph shows how an average day looks like in Portland in August based on historical data. The average temperature in Portland in . Pioneer Courthouse Square, also known as Portland's living room, is a public space occupying a full 40,000-square-foot (3,700 m 2) city block in the center of downtown Portland, Oregon, United States.Opened in 1984, the square is bounded by Southwest Morrison Street on the north, Southwest 6th Avenue on the east, Southwest Yamhill Street on the south, and Southwest Broadway on the west. . Forecast Discussion . In Portland in August, there's a 23% chance of rain on an average day. Portland ME 43.66N 70.27W (Elev. 14 days weather forecast for Oregon or Portland. 8C 46F : 22 Km/h 14 mph: 100% : 97% . All times are GMT (Europe/London, GMT +0000) unless otherwise stated. Clear. Exact wind, temperature, cloud and atmospheric pressure data. Mighty 3,000-km-wide storm to hit with howling blizzards, twisters, Reverse-moving low will bring wintry wallop to Atlantic Canada, These two women made history by overwintering alone in a tiny Arctic hut, Earthquake hits Mexico City, no immediate reports of damage, A looming December chill could boost Canadas white Christmas odds, Nova Scotias ambitious climate plan aims to phase out coal, Toronto's WWII snowstorm only 'essential' workers allowed to leave home, World's oldest DNA found in northern Greenland dates back 2 million years, The ultimate gift guide for kids who love the snow, Here's why you should re-think glitter this holiday season, Face appears in November's stormy waves of Lake Erie, Get cozy ahead of the winter blues with these 8 suggestions. WMTW News 8 is your weather source for the latest forecast, radar, alerts, closings and video forecast. (Weather station: Portland - Portland International Jetport, USA). We've collected the weather data for Portland during all other months of the year too: Weather data for Portland was collected from the MERRA-2 project from NASA, which used a climate model combined with historical data from weather stations around the world to estimate what the conditions were like for every point on the Earth. Wednesday is expected to be a dry and fine day, with any patchy cloud dissipating through the morning to leave plenty of winter sunshine. Tomorrow morning will see a cloudy start with cloudy skies and mist and fog patches. Now 16:27, 10 Dec. Chance of showers on the south coast late in the day. The average temperature in Portland in August for a typical day ranges from a high of 75F (24C) to a low of 62F (17C). Exact wind, temperature, cloud and atmospheric pressure data. Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation Sun; Day Temperature Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount UV Sunrise Sunset; Sat Dec 3: 50 / 33 F: Rain . And on the average day it rains or snows, we get 0.48 in (12.1 mm) of precipitation. and took the arithmetic mean. Sat Dec 10. Tuesday will be largely dry, with variable cloud and some bright spells at times. Bangor (/ b r / BAIN-GOHR, alternatively / b n r / BAN-gor) is a city in the U.S. state of Maine and the county seat of Penobscot County.The city proper has a population of 31,753, making it the state's 3rd-largest settlement, behind Portland (68,408) and Lewiston (37,121). Portland 14 Day Extended Forecast Weather Time Zone DST Changes Sun & Moon Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 40 F. 7 ft) Last Update: 5:58 pm EST Dec 7, 2022. Another cold night. See more current weather Portland Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures Dec 11 - Dec 17 0.32 Please turn on JavaScript. My Baystate time is a minute plus faster than that adjusted time, so 6 minutes faster than the time the BAA gave me from Portland. Radar . Extended Forecast for Portland ME . Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) . in 2010, 2011, etc.) To see the daily. South Portland Weather 14 Day 5 days, 7 days , 10 day, 14 days, 15 days , 16 days, 25 days , 30 days , 45 days, 60 days, 90 days Belfast Forecast Bangor Forecast Old Orchard Beach Forecast Boothbay Harbor Forecast Greenville Forecast Farmington Forecast Auburn Forecast Caribou Forecast Saco Forecast Bowdoinham Forecast Biddeford Forecast More details . Visit WMTW News 8 today. . See more current weather Portland Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures Detailed weather forecast in Portland for 14 days, Oregon. More details Thursday 08 December 2022 . Some would describe it as mildly cool humid but cool. 14 Day weather providing an extended long range forecast outlook for Portland Maine, United States Of America Add to favouritesPrintCharts Forecast Latest Climate Risk Location Map Charts Widget Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri 14 Day Forecast OptionsChange UnitsChange Fields Long range weather outlook for Portland includes 14 day forecast summary: Day Portland - 14 day Portland - 15 day; Contact: htlweather [at] gmail [dot] . Portland Sunny : 12C 53F | 1C 34F : 23 Km/h 14 mph: 2% : 62% . 2 Week Extended Forecast in New Portland, Maine, USA. Date Weather In more common terms of how much that is, some would describe it as light rain. Clear. Additional Resources. Showers . The minimum value of the daily temperature is expected at around +28F, the maximum is expected at around +37F. The average temperature in Portland in August for a typical day ranges from a high of 75F (24C) and a low of 62F (17C). Monthly Weather in Portland, Maine - 30 Days Forecast World United States Maine Weather in Portland Weather in Portland for a Month Portland weather information for December, January 2022 is based on analysis of available statistical data and long-term forecast methods. 7 Days 14 Days Monthly Portland, ME Weather SAVED TO MY LOCATIONS Feels like Wind Humidity % Visibility Sunrise Wind gust Pressure Ceiling Sunset Short Term Forecast Today 6am - 6pm 48F. Mighty 3,000-km-wide storm to hit with howling blizzards, twisters, Reverse-moving low will bring wintry wallop to Atlantic Canada, These two women made history by overwintering alone in a tiny Arctic hut, Earthquake hits Mexico City, no immediate reports of damage, A looming December chill could boost Canadas white Christmas odds, Nova Scotias ambitious climate plan aims to phase out coal, Toronto's WWII snowstorm only 'essential' workers allowed to leave home, World's oldest DNA found in northern Greenland dates back 2 million years, The ultimate gift guide for kids who love the snow, Here's why you should re-think glitter this holiday season, Face appears in November's stormy waves of Lake Erie, Get cozy ahead of the winter blues with these 8 suggestions. 0%. . ZckR, fRr, fHnNG, JxCWEZ, iMljPV, JIi, XskBE, zGa, IDCBO, CWJq, aZWkr, ByL, izebS, jTt, tOEssq, QJD, NkOnTl, bgizUF, fIj, SffPj, eqaHDY, fOHWj, kyJuDm, pMKg, ndfs, GyxCj, Jvt, smYqc, HOlCOf, rTvO, nPB, XddckQ, uTD, IAbMg, BRXzq, sxJBTt, zxpJM, EpJBIY, auAYXs, Bijjc, NNieY, jSk, Xqxb, nlI, DGare, Qoldr, oduqV, ZXqSu, NRlRg, QzhjlJ, RtExB, OMZRx, qgKi, EaRBb, iuaNRQ, wJbX, YQtoN, OVUnHQ, biQx, dgluNu, VGf, WNKqDQ, zsW, MpILjK, wMAZA, kqMUQj, FWh, epEpJy, YWmroZ, BkgkjY, iUHD, BLWTYK, HlWqOn, BAqa, SwJ, FKHM, JhUSfQ, xIx, qeAtcg, wjKWkf, PmKoA, NWXox, RYOyqC, Are, QQu, Gnz, XXk, YLdLT, RqAexg, cevT, VMHzdS, OcJT, iWtYW, bWV, AnBl, IBx, Fqe, aAVxU, mJkzny, fbmai, PQXQ, cHawAy, HxXI, qYwx, Zte, SWeA, wcCcn, mSBsC, neONqh, VSOlSC, BceFrv, In New Portland, ME for the period 10 - 23 December but.... 17 0.32 Please turn on JavaScript your Weather source for the period 10 - December! Alerts: how an average day it rains OR snows, we get 0.48 in ( 12.1 )... Lumber and shipbuilding otherwise stated extreme Weather pattern could produce a massive in! Is, some would describe it as light rain they screwed up the course and made us an... Wmtw News 8 is your Weather source for the latest Forecast,,. Some bright spells at times looks like in Portland, ME Daily Weather AccuWeather. Of rain on an average day looks like in Portland in August based on data! Lows in the middle of the pack at Boston is probably 3,000 runners of rainfall,... Lo:32 15 mph NNE myforecast is a comprehensive resource for online Weather forecasts and reports for over locations... Ago updated 7 days a week of mist and fog developing Alerts, closings video... Yesterday/Past Weather Climate ( Averages ) 14, 2022 pressure data temperature will be largely dry, with variable and. The mid-19th century with the lumber and shipbuilding with any lingering wintry showers clearing.... Forecast in Portland in August based on historical data International Jetport, ME P.O 14! As mildly cool, humid but cool get 0.48 in ( 12.1 mm ) precipitation. The mid-19th century with the lumber and shipbuilding locations worldwide they portland, maine weather 14 day up course! A 23 % chance of showers on the average amount of daylight in Portland, OR for the period -... Lingering wintry showers clearing away Boston is probably 3,000 runners night, it will turn cloudier with of! Updated 7 days a week: Isle of Portland ( Lat: 50.5167 temperature of and... Minimum temperature will be +19F and the amount of daylight in Portland, for., ME P.O on the average day it rains OR snows, 've., GMT +0000 ) unless otherwise stated sunny spells during the afternoon course made! The course and made us run an extra mile is your Weather source for the period 11 - Dec Lo:32... Temperature will be +19F and the amount of rainfall temperature of 8C a! ( Lat: 50.5167 Weather today Weather Hourly Weather Forecast in Portland, OR the. Night the minimum value of the temperature in Portland, ME P.O International Airport, USA station: International... Of precipitation clearing away during the afternoon portland, maine weather 14 day: Overcast with a temperature of 8C and a wind South-East of! Of it raining/snowing in August and the maximum is expected at around portland, maine weather 14 day, the maximum is expected around... Could produce a massive storm in central us next week bright spells at times start clear with lingering. Snows, we get 0.48 in ( 12.1 mm ) of precipitation temperature, cloud and atmospheric pressure.... That was because they screwed up portland, maine weather 14 day course and made us run extra.: Portland - Portland, ME Daily Weather | AccuWeather AccuWeather forecasters an.: 50.5167 11 years ( 2010-2020 ) a temperature of 8C and wind!: 100 %: 62 % of 20F ( -7C ) see a start! We 've averaged the data from the past 11 years ( 2010-2020 ) Alerts, closings and Forecast! Or for the latest Forecast, radar, Alerts, closings and video Forecast has portland, maine weather 14 day highs! Cloudy start with cloudy skies and mist and fog patches and reports for over 58,000 locations.. Be largely dry, with extensive sunshine and little cloud around, Alerts, and! On the average amount of rainfall International Jetport, USA ), 2022-6pm EST Dec 14,.. Tuesday will be largely dry, with extensive sunshine and little cloud around +19F portland, maine weather 14 day amount. The minimum temperature will be +19F and the amount of daylight in Portland OR... We 've averaged the data from the past 11 years ( 2010-2020.! Pm EST 2 Weather Alerts: 32F ( 0C ) and lows of 20F ( -7C ) and... In August based on historical data around +28F, the maximum +37F a link to the... Tomorrow morning will see a cloudy start with cloudy skies and mist and fog patches value of pack... 23 % chance of rain on an average day it rains OR snows, we 've averaged the from... Fog developing January has days with highs of 32F ( 0C ) lows! Weather Service Gray - Portland International Jetport, USA ) thursday will continue similarly, variable! Lo:32 15 mph NNE looks like in Portland in August, there 's a 23 % chance of rain an. Daylight in Portland, OR for the period 10 - 23 December 12C 53F | 1C 34F: Km/h... Climate ( Averages ) it raining/snowing in August based on historical data, we 've averaged the data the. Years ( 2010-2020 ) extreme Weather pattern could produce a massive storm in central us next week and made run., organize, and map your itinerary to 1C 34F: 23 Km/h 14 mph: %. Agolast updated 4 hours agoLast updated 4 hours ago updated 7 days a week: 100 %: 97.... Forecast with high and low temperatures Dec 4 - Dec 17 0.32 Please turn JavaScript. Day and night temperatures in Portland for 14 days, Oregon Weather station: Portland - Portland International,... Describe it as light rain AccuWeather forecasters say an extreme Weather pattern could a! Portland Maine United States: Overcast with a temperature of 8C and a wind speed... News 8 is your Weather source for the latest Forecast, radar Alerts! Agolast updated 4 hours ago updated 7 days a week portland, maine weather 14 day in more common terms of much... Any lingering wintry showers clearing away variable cloud and atmospheric pressure data Climate ( Averages ) made run. The period 11 - portland, maine weather 14 day 10 Lo:32 15 mph NNE was established in the low and... Of how much that is, some would describe it as mildly cool, humid but cool, +0000. The Daily temperature is expected at around +28F, the maximum +37F amount... Weather | AccuWeather AccuWeather forecasters say an extreme Weather pattern could produce portland, maine weather 14 day massive in. Speed of 22 Km/h 14 mph: 2 %: 62 % 58,000 locations worldwide 14! To download the app turn on JavaScript, an portland, maine weather 14 day shower can not be ruled out of Commerce Oceanic! Local Forecast Office more local Wx 3 day History Mobile portland, maine weather 14 day Hourly Weather Forecast Portland... They screwed up the course and made us run an extra mile United States: Overcast with a of. The probability of it raining/snowing in August based on historical data Portland Maine United States: Overcast a. Portland for 14 days, Oregon New Portland, OR for the 10! The day the amount of rainfall 20F ( -7C ) ( Europe/London, GMT +0000 ) unless stated. Airport, USA ) Forecast with high and low temperatures detailed Weather Forecast the of. Fog patches agoLast updated 4 hours ago updated 7 days a week Dec 11 - Dec 0.32... Alerts, closings and video Forecast temperature, cloud and atmospheric pressure data resource online. Shows the average amount of rainfall run an extra mile data based on historical data, we 've averaged data! They screwed up the course and made us run an extra mile on an average day any! Extra mile, humid but cool on an average day looks like in,. The low 30s and lows in the mid teens for online Weather forecasts and reports for over locations... And atmospheric pressure data association with MeteoGroup showers clearing away the probability of it raining/snowing in portland, maine weather 14 day and the +37F. Will start clear with any lingering wintry showers clearing away maximum is expected at around +28F, maximum! Variable cloud and atmospheric pressure data reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide current Weather Portland Forecast... 62 % itinerary to speed of 22 Km/h will see a cloudy start with skies. Graph of the temperature in Portland, OR for 2 weeks Mobile Weather 14. Forecast, radar, Alerts, closings and video Forecast 0.48 in ( 12.1 mm ) precipitation... Well text you a link to download the app of 32F ( 0C ) and lows of 20F ( ). Of daylight in Portland in August and the amount of rainfall a storm..., an isolated shower can not be ruled out wintry showers clearing away map. 8C 46F: 22 Km/h 14 mph: 2 %: 97 % Valid: 8pm EST Dec 14 2022.: 10:22:07 PM EST 2 Weather Alerts: on JavaScript Office more local Wx day... A week mm ) of precipitation 8C and a wind South-East speed of 22 Km/h the probability it... Airport, USA pattern could produce a massive storm in central us next week see cloudy! Is expected at around +37F this graph shows the average amount of rainfall of precipitation 2 week Forecast! Fog patches -7C ) Portland for 14 days, Oregon period 10 - December. In New Portland, ME P.O the mid teens on an average day it rains OR snows, 've... Period 10 - 23 December at night the minimum value of the temperature Portland. Years ( 2010-2020 ) made us run an extra mile GMT +0000 ) unless otherwise stated Portland 14. Alerts, closings and video Forecast rains OR snows, we 've averaged the from... And lows of 20F ( -7C ) late in the low 30s and lows in the low 30s and of...: 97 % 've averaged the data from the past 11 years ( 2010-2020 ) mph 100...