It gives a fully narrated hour and 45 minute tour of all the historic sites in the city, and the tour guide gives many interesting side stories. Style. If its your first visit to St Augustine and you want to see as much as possible I would do the trolley tour right away. The 19 stops make it convenient for guests to disembark for shopping, dining, visiting attractions and exploring the city on their own. Tours and Tickets by Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine. It (Nights of Lights) has become this world-renowned event that people want to be a part of, Chatterton said. Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine. 1 STOP Old Jail 2 STOP Visitor Information Center 3 STOP Potter's Wax Museum 4 STOP City Gates 5 STOP Colonial Quarter 6 STOP Best Western/Bay Views 7 STOP St. George Street 8 STOP Churches 9 STOP Villa Zorayda Museum 10 STOP Lightner Museum 11 STOP Instead of just politely telling us that we had to pay again, the man proceeded to stare at us as we walked towards the exit and then made a scene with us in front of a group of people who were waiting for the trolley. Ive made it my mission to help you travel the world on a Time Budget. St. Augustine - Things to Do Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine 7,252 Reviews #34 of 223 Tours in St. Augustine Tours, Hop-On Hop-Off Tours, More 167 San Marco Ave, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3269 Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM St. Augustine Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour 1,874 Book in advance from $38.47 We had been on the trolley for a good 30+ minutes prior to getting off here, taking in Flagler College (the former Ponce De Leon Hotel), the colonial quarter, the bay, and more. One of the most evident examples of growth is the size of the Old Town Trolley Tours staff. Profile Keywords Historic Downtown. The team at St Augustine Distillery distills and bottles everything themselves and proudly invites you to taste their products for yourselves! If you want a taste of St Augustine, quite literally, youll want to hop off the trolley at stop 11 the St Augustine Distillery. I told Matt that it felt a little like being in downtown Gatlinburg, TN. I did like that the tours were 100% live-narrated and not pre-recorded commentary. Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine: Awesome experience - See 7,312 traveller reviews, 1,250 candid photos, and great deals for St. Augustine, FL, at Tripadvisor. Old Town Trolley Tours offers a complete narrated tour of St. Augustine, along with the convenience of 22 stops throughout the historic district. Many dining spots, including MOJO Old City BBQ and Collage Restaurant, are within a 7-minute walk from the property. An old Sheriffs police car sits out in front of the trolley depot. I really wanted to visit the Lightner Museum (the former Alcazar Hotel built by Henry Morrison Flagler) and the Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park. Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine: A Great Way to Spend A Chilly Afternoon - See 7,305 traveller reviews, 1,246 candid photos, and great deals for St. Augustine, FL, at Tripadvisor. I chose to book the St. Augustine Old Town Trolley tour because I figured it: So now that my trips over, am I glad I booked the St. Augustine Old Town Trolley tour? The first half of this 2.5-hour tour starts with a relaxing boat ride through St. Augustine's Matanzas Bay. ME: maybe we arent bougi, It took 24 hours door to door to get from our home, Amsterdam Airport IMPORTANT DETAILS: Reservations must be made by ROW NOT BY PERSON. And its not just them, Florida actually has a pretty bad accessibility infrastructure. They make sure you get some great photo ops around town and you can choose between morning or afternoon tours! Sorry for the late response I dont receive notifications for this app Im not sure why. Get my 2022Hotel Booking Checklist here! . It could be longer if it's a holiday weekend. What to Pack for the ATM Cave Tour in Belize (and What to Never, Ever Bring). The tourism industry is all about the interaction between the public and those who work within it. We didnt have time for a full sit down lunch but we grabbed some appetizers and a refreshing cocktail up in the bar area. Trip type: . Explore the sheriff's quarters where he and his wife lived adjacent to 72 prisoners. We came on 04/24/2021 and parked on a parking lot on Orange St and Cordova St, which is also a stop for the trolley. GIN: They paired their St Augustine Distillery Gin with a Grapefruit Hibiscus Mix for a refreshing citrus-inspired cocktail! Overall, I would recommend the tour. It look a lot of planning, a bunch of checklists, and the help of a whole pride of peacocks. However we were not aware that we could not move our car in the entire day. Everyone I encountered, from the people at the ticket windows to the trolley drivers, was nothing but friendly. Read reviews, view photos, see special offers, and contact Old Town Trolley Tours directly on The Knot. Ripleys Entertainment is part of a Canadian-based international conglomerate called The Jim Pattison Group. She hails from Memphis, TN and currently lives in Boston with her husband and feline sidekick. It was founded in 1565 and is the oldest city in the United States. These will be marked on the maps you can pick up. We now have some better ideas of what we want to do on our next trip to St Augustine and to be honest, I wish I could have spent another day hopping on and off of it because we didnt get to visit even a fraction of the places that I wanted to in one day. we hope you will give us the opportunity to make a better impression. The main thing you should know before booking a St. Augustine Old Town Trolley tour is that its not entirely handicap accessible. We offer a satisfaction guarantee located on the customer service page of our website. February 26, 2020 //byAshley Smith 2 Comments. If you have the time (probably with the purchase of a two-day pass) you can also use your trolley tour ticket to ride the free beach shuttle to both the beach and the popular St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park just across the Bridge of Lions and near the St Augustine Lighthouse. You can easily get through the tour portion in under 30 minutes. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. The trolley is a great way to see the city as long as it is not on a holiday weekend. Another great way to see some of St. Augustine's most popular sites is from the water at sunset! The St Augustine trolley tours run from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm and get most crowded as the day goes on. Today, the Old Jail provides guests to St. Augustine with a glimpse into the history of the penal system and the daily life of its prisoners. more, #35 of 201 Tours & Activities in St. Augustine. And I only had one day in St. Augustine to see it all. Back. When is the Best Time to Book a Family Vacation in 2023? The second half includes a walking tour where you'll see many of the sites mentioned in my post on my 1 day in St. Augustine. Hotel Indigo: a Riverfront Hotel in Columbus, GA, Choosing the Best TV for Airbnb Rental Properties. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. The other is Red Train Tours. - See 2,407 traveler reviews, 581 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront at Tripadvisor. Heading south for some sun and sand? Dont Ghost Your Host + other Airbnb tips for guests! Even though I didnt ride the Ripleys Red Train myself, I can still vouch for how annoying their drivers are. Daily 9AM to 4:30PM. Many cities have a historic district. No reservation is required. This makes it a great afternoon stop on the Old Town Trolley Tour! Old Town Trolley Tours offers upbeat sightseeing tours of some of Old . This train-like shuttle is a great vessel for those who want to see the sights but also be able to get around the city without worry about parking or walking far distances. Come and see why TripAdvisor fans rank a visit to the St Augustine Distillery as #4 of their 160 things to do in St Augustine, Florida! There are also ticket "huts" along the way too so if you do need any additional information about sites or stops, this can be very helpful. Some of the fun things to do included create-your-own snow cones and a 360-degree photo booth. This delayed trolley passengers. Old Town Trolley Tours is a Transportation in St. Augustine, FL. Want to take some more cool tours while youre in Florida? This trolley was highly rated by our hotel shuttle driver, so we decided to give it a try on day two. Little disclaimer here: I have not personally taken the Ripleys train. A St. Augustine bed and breakfast located in a Victorian home built over 100 years ago, with 18 rooms and wheelchair access. The St Augustine trolley tours run from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm and get most crowded as the day goes on. Closed Christmas day. However, Ripleys last tour starts at 5:00 PM instead of 4:30. Take a look at some of the best things to do in Old Town St Augustine. The Old Town Trolley Tour of St. Augustine shows you the history, attractions and sights of St. Augustine, Florida. Tours, Hop-On Hop-Off Tours, More. If you ever want to know how our day is going or the services we provide, just ask one of our front-line cast members, Chatterton said. Plus, Ripleys also offers free parking at 5 of their stops. The Old Jail is located at 167 San Marco Avenue, just north of the downtown district. We purchased 3 trolley passes at $64.97 each for a total of $195. Exploring Driftwood Beach (Jekyll Island, Georgia). Where Is The Best Place To Stay On Jekyll Island. Enjoy one hundred points of interest and 22 stops, including free admission to the St. Augustine History Museum, complimentary hotel shuttle service, and use of the Beach Bus to St. Augustine Beach. Trolleys come by each stop every 15 to 20 minutes. Free shipping for many products! Please join us again. So, this last-minute trip was only two nights and most of the research we did took place the night before we left. Listen to live commentary as the charming . It was our first time in St. Augustine and we were very excited to get on the trolley tours so we could see everything in the city. Overall, yes. You'll also receive new posts and updates. 904-825-4962, You can click here to visit the St Augustine Distillery website! Booking.com. We never forget that this is a living, breathing small town., No comments on this item This looks a fantastic place I think its great to be situated in an old Ice PlantThis would be a must do for a travel destination for us.. we love distillery tours and tastings.. Its pretty cool! Life. I dont regret my experience with it, but I also couldve done without it. The centre of St. Augustine is about 10 minutes' walk away. It has allowed us to create more opportunities to give to our cast members.. Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine celebrated its 20th anniversary during an event Nov. 1 that included a festive atmosphere with food and music. Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine: Perfect way to kick off the Christmas Holiday! Im only sharing with you the research I did before I chose the Old Town Trolley. I waited a good 20 minutes for it at one point then gave up because I have a schedule to keep, people! I could hear the shrill shouting of the Ripleys tour guide/driver down the street, clear as day. Is there a stop at or near City Bistro/Uptown Scratch Kitchen? Check out my 5 favorite ways to spend a weekend in Clearwater, Florida. RUM: When it came to sampling their award-winning rum we were happy to see it served as a served in a Tropical Tiki drink. Bottles of water are a necessity, especially in the Florida heat. Very Informative Over view to St Augustibe. Thank you for the wonderful review. Hello! Date of experience: July 2022 Ask Extraordinary244783 about St. Augustine Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour - See 7,306 traveler reviews, 1,246 candid photos, and great deals for St. Augustine, FL, at Tripadvisor. And its not such a huge investment that its a major financial risk. 01/20/2021 01/22/2021. Also, they have enough vehicles in their fleet that you never have to wait long until the next one comes around. Terrible representation. During the past 20 years, Old Town Trolley Tours has become a staple within the community for both local residents and tourists visiting the area. See photos, floor plans and more details about 955 Registry Blvd #113, St. Augustine, FL 32092. Established in 2013, this family-owned and locally operated distillery is located in what once was Floridas oldest ice plant and gives you a first-hand taste of Florida. General manager Dave Chatterton has been with . By Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine 1-2 hours Find your way around post-colonial America's very first city with ease on this trolley tour of St. Augustine. The weather is beautiful in St. Augustine (even in January when I visited) and riding around town on an open-air trolley is sometimes just what your vacation ordered. Trolleys run half day on Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve. Heading to St. Augustine? Both tours are 80 minutes long, start to finish, with the option of hop on/hop off. BOURBON: The last sample was a St Augustine Distillery Bourbon forward Old Fashioned taken at the bar in the retail space. We had to spend a portion of our morning getting Covid tested before our cruise and didn't board until close to noon. Have done this tour a few times in the past & always surprised to learn more. It is a tourist attraction. They have only two accessible trolleys in their fleet and they ask for 24 hours notice of your arrival so they can make sure their handicap trolley is operating. And it will be less crowded by then too! Youre better off on foot. Get my 2022Oktoberfest Packing List here! Add some beach In the case of the man we left behind, he had to backtrack a couple of stops and then wait again for another trolley to come by. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine. Unsubscribe anytime. Explore over 500 years of history and over 100 points of interest on this 70-minute narrated tour. I walked a LOT! Benefit from Taking safety measures Free cancellation from $38.48 per adult Reserve St. Augustine Nights of Lights Tour 4 By Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine 30-45 minutes This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. You can spend 6 hour hopping on and off the trolley at will enjoying the 22 stops as follows: 1.Old Jail 2.Visitor Info Center 3. Old Town Trolley Presents the Essential Guide to St. Augustine by Historic Tours. This tour is a super popular, well-loved favorite in St. Augustine. The trollies themselves were clean and plexiglass has been installed between seat rows which is nice. The driver "Irish" was very entertaining during the 2 hour drive. The only option was to purchase a full row whether you are a party of 1 , 2,3 or 4. My answer would be yes! We took a dining suggestion from our driver and ate at the Fish Camp which was real good. Your email address will not be published. You can always get off the tour near one of the St George Street stops when it ends and spend extra time browsing the shops and getting snacks/souvenirs then. Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine: Excellent experience - See 7,308 traveler reviews, 1,250 candid photos, and great deals for St. Augustine, FL, at Tripadvisor. When you book a St. Augustine Old Town Trolley tour, you get to park for free (for the whole day) at the origin location. If you think youll feel awkward toot-tooting about town on what looks like a childs ride youd find on the sidewalk outside Costco, take the Old Town Trolley. Old Town Trolley Tours has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This is crucial! Check out these optional St. Augustine tours: This 1-hour and 15-minute private, guided, narrated tour takes place in your own personal golf cart fleet so groups are small and intimate. OLD TOWN TROLLEY TOURS ST AUGUSTINE - 243 Photos & 375 Reviews - 167 San Marco Ave, St. Augustine, FL - Yelp Old Town Trolley Tours St Augustine 375 reviews Claimed Tours, Transportation Open 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM Hours updated 3 weeks ago See 249 photos Whetstone Chocolates Sheriff's Ghost Walk Tour Ghost Augustine St Augustine Eco Tours I also didnt leave the tour with the feeling that the information we were told was totally accurate. You can see all of the recipes and even order the mixers on their website! Get my 2022Oktoberfest Party Planning Checklist here! Take the Old City Trolley Tour around the area and take in the historic beauty of Downtown St. Augustine! The St. Augustine Old Town Trolley tour is the most popular way to see the sights in St. Augustine. The routes covered key parts of St Augustine that covered much of its history. Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine: Night of Lights pricey, but worth it - See 7,303 traveler reviews, 1,246 candid photos, and great deals for St. Augustine, FL, at Tripadvisor. We had around 60 cast members (what the company calls its employees) when we started all this, and now we have about 225 working for the company, Chatterton said. 0.5 miles from Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine. But it wasnt really what I was expecting. There is public parking in Saint Augustine that is around $15-$20 a day but with the trolley you get free parking. Benefit from. bay front per day old town overlooking the bay great room casa monica . Should you want more than what it offers, like I did, skip it. The last tour of the day is 4:30 PM and that is way too early. A one-day pass includes unlimited hop-on and off privileges at 22 stops throughout St Augustine. You'll pass by St. Augustine's most popular attractions and monuments while learning their interesting history. When you book a tour, you have full day access to come and go as you please, using the trolleys as much or as little as you want. Buy tickets online to get a discount. They work with a variety of farmers throughout the state and use local agriculture in their award-winning spirits. St. Augustine Old Town Trolley Tours Relive the story of the first settlement in North America as you visit Castillo de San Marcos, the Spanish fort built in the 17th century. Fun experience although pricing was a bit odd. It's such an interesting and unique way to see a city. No spam ever. View Website (904) 335-3155 +2 More Old Town Trolley Tours offers visitors a fully narrated tour of St. Augustine as well as a convenient way to get around downtown, with 22 stops along the way. "Tony and I spent the night at Villa Victor by Ascend Hotel in St Augustine. The St. Augustine Old Jail was added to the U. S. National Register of Historic Places in 1987. One can get off the trolley at any stop and spend time at a particular place of interest, then get back on. Its not just that it moves slow, but it makes a lot of circles and backtracks a lot where, if you were walking, you could just walk across one park (or block or sidewalk) and already be there. It is one-stop before the San Sebastion Winery which was another place we didnt make it to. Once at the starting point, you go through a rather hard sell to get you to purchase other tours. Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine: Great way to see St. Augustine and learn some history - See 7,305 traveler reviews, 1,246 candid photos, and great deals for St. Augustine, FL, at Tripadvisor. General manager Dave Chatterton has been with the company in St. Augustine for all 20 years and has seen firsthand the changes and growth that have taken place during that time. We did however cover a lot of ground by purchasing tickets for the Old Town Trolley Tour of St Augustine which allowed us to see (and taste) a lot of the city! I bought the 2 day tickets on line. We were sorry to read you were delayed during your trolley tour, due to overloads. Pay attention to attraction opening and closing times. First of all, the St. Augustine Old Town Trolley tour is definitely the less ridiculous-looking of the two. If you e-ticket did not have the correct information, please let me know. It was a very humiliating experience and if that is the type of people they are employing I would want nothing to do with this company. Love. Probably while the thing was still in motion. When I contacted Old Town Trolley Tours, they readily refunded half of our fee. This information is on our tickets. I think so! All were great and we had to make sure to take some of the mixers home as well! We are Sarah, Matt, Abby and Jake and this is our story. The St. Augustine Old Town Trolley tour is the most popular way to see the sights in St. Augustine. Attendees at the event ride on an Old Town Trolley, as the company celebrated 20 years. For more on their accessibility availability, head here. Old Town Trolley offers free parking at a few of the stops so always take advantage of this. Ripleys vowed to keep all 46 of the St. Augustine Trains Inc. employees after the buyout but failed to discuss terms. I booked the St. Augustine Old Town Trolley tour because I needed to see as much of the city as possible in just one day. Things to Do If youre not great with walking, the trolley is a decent alternative. We have been to St. Augustine many times, but this is the first time that we have taken a trolley tour.definitely worth the money. Come and join us. Because I visit quite often, Im slowly working my way around this medium-sized, newsworthy state. During the past 20 years, Old Town Trolley Tours has become a staple within the community for both local residents and tourists visiting the area. I highly recommend this tour for first-timers or for someone who has not yet experienced it. We hopped on and hopped off at many of the stops. Get fresh posts + the MWL newsletter straight to your inbox! From the maintenance guys to the front desk people.. This is a private row that will accommodate a maximum, Explore St Augustine extensively and with ease on the Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley. How cool is this?! Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront: My new St Augustine favorite! Think of it as your very own tiny trolley tour. Hotels near St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum, Inc. Hotels near St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park, Hotels near St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum, Hotels near Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park, Hotels near Fort Matanzas National Monument, Hotels near Jacksonville Intl Airport (JAX), Motels near Jacksonville Intl Airport (JAX), Hotels near First Coast Technical College, Parasailing & Paragliding in St. Augustine, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours in St. Augustine, Fishing Charters & Tours in St. Augustine, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in St. Augustine, Horse-Drawn Carriage Tours in St. Augustine, Dolphin & Whale Watching in St. Augustine, Observation Decks & Towers in St. Augustine, Game & Entertainment Centers in St. Augustine, Historic Tours of America - St. Augustine, National Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche at Mission Nombre de Dios, St. Augustine Distillery: Tickets & Tours, St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum, Inc.: Tickets & Tours, Castillo de San Marcos National Monument: Tickets & Tours, St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park: Tickets & Tours, St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum: Tickets & Tours, Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine: Tickets & Tours, World Golf Hall of Fame & Museum: Tickets & Tours, Fort Matanzas National Monument: Tickets & Tours, Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park: Tickets & Tours, St. John Full-Day Lime Out Snorkel Sail w/ Taco Lunch & Open Bar - Westin, Historical Square Guided Segway Tour of Savannah, Mostar, Pocitelj and Kravice Waterfalls Private Tour from Dubrovnik, Romantic Punta Cana Moonlight Beach Massage for Two, Dubai: Fountain Show and Burj Lake Ride by Traditional Boat, West Maui Half Day Snorkel from Kaanapali Beach, Go City: San Francisco Explorer Pass - Choose 2, 3, 4 or 5 Attractions. Get the printable Belize packing checklist for FREE! + Family Travel too! Another service in St. Augustine was the Beach Shuttle. You can't just show the driver the e ticket and get on board, no you have to either drive to their ticket booths or walk to one. In general, the ride was very interesting. Plus, St. Augustine is compact and one of the most walkable cities Ive ever visited. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Plan ahead and avoid having to hop off to hunt for water later. See, sometimes I do relax. (Like his utter distaste for Chinese art. more, St. Augustine Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour. St. Augustine Old Jail Completed in 1891, the jail housed prisoners for over 60 years. He used Nights of Lights as an example of how much growth the area has seen over the years. We later had another incident with the same man, since when you park you are required to pay for the entire day. NOTE: The price shown is for the whole group. Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM. And though they do offer a free shuttle to the Lighthouse, it too stops running at 4:30. For instance, if you wanted to visit the St. Augustine Lighthouse (which you do). It was a sing-a-log with Christmas carols the entire way. youll want to visit them all! I didnt want to waste a lot of time driving from attraction to attraction, sitting in traffic, finding a place to park, etc. The cars are high and very difficult for someone like me to get in. Visit the world famous spring that Ponce de Leon deemed the Fountain of Youth, where you can actually sample the water. The Castillo de San Marcos is a must-see and the Fountain of Youth is great with kids. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. July 4th, tours close at 4:30 PM. However, parking in St. Augustine runs from $10 to $20 a day so the added wait time is tolerable. Please log in to comment by clicking here. The good thing about Old Town Trolley is that its American owned and operated by a company called Historic Tours of America. Being able to hop on and off when you want is very nice. Its a great way to learn about the incredible history of this area. The drivers were very kind and knowledgeable and told us so much history on the drive. The ticket is considered used for day one on the first day you use it and receive a sticker. One day in St. Augustine If you want to casually tour the city, learn some fun facts, see some sites, then its perfect. How is the spacing on the trolley and what precautions exist related to COVID-19? On our first day in St Augustine, we walked most of the city. Today, I want to specially talk about the St Augustine Distillery Tour, one of our favorite stops! Even so, we're of the opinion that Old Town St Augustine is on another level entirely. Plan to walk if you can. VODKA: Our first signature cocktail was a mule using their St Augustine Distillery Florida Cane Vodka served up as a Florida Mule with thier premium mixer. Get your free Boston checklist + map here! Pastime Tours (904) 584-5417 11 Aviles Street View Profile With Pastime Tours, visitors can tour St. Augustine's Historic Downtown while stepping back to the roaring 20s in a realistic Model-T. Benefit from the insider knowledge of your conductor-guide as you as you cruise past landmarks including the Old Jail and Flagler College. I wanted it to be more about the history of the city and about specific sites, and less about the guides personal opinions on the things we drove past. And again, know that the last tour starts at 4:30. Great Tour, Great Deal and very enjoyable. 167 San Marco Ave, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3269. And make yourself at home. If you don't park at the Old Jail you get charged for parking. Research stops beforehand. I can be reached at guestrelations@historictours.com. Rows started at about $70 and as the trolly filled up, rows got more expensive with rows as high as $90. I am about a day and a half b, After 9 long years, I finally changed our profile, St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park, 160 things to do in St Augustine, Florida, You can click here to visit the St Augustine Distillery website, A Momcation at The Marker in Key West, Florida, Sebago Key West: Sunset Cruise & Snorkeling Sail. I would like to know more about the Sales person that assisted you. By was of explanation, all prepaid tickets or e-tickets are vouchers. The main area downtown is historic St George Street and I would save this for last and have dinner down there we loved Prohibition Kitchen! We appreciate the recommendation. We loved reading everything we could about the grains and everything that goes into the distillation process and making the perfect spirit. Highly recommend for getting your feet wet. The later trolleys appears to not have as many people. Tour concluded with a very small sample of warm cider and a cookie. That means it has had over 450 years to rack up sights and attractions, tasty eateries and ghost stories. The trolleys all full every time they came to a stop and we had to wait 30 minutes between trolleys. Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine: Love it - See 7,308 traveler reviews, 1,250 candid photos, and great deals for St. Augustine, FL, at Tripadvisor. 1 Domed Church Lets examine some things that makes this tour great, and some things that might turn you off. And when learning more about this company while writing this post, I learned that they work very hard to give back to the community and make a difference right there at home! If possible, ask for The Preacher. He is an excellent tour guide! They are more fun when full. 2 Donkeys, Our Santorini Rental Explore the site of the first Mass in America at . We made our decisions about what we wanted to explore in town while we were in St. Augustine. Your ticket also includes admission to the St. Augustine History Museum located near the Old Jail at stop #1. I am certain he will address this behavior immediately. We had to spend a portion of our morning getting Covid tested before our cruise and didnt board until close to noon. No spam ever. Needless to say, the man and his lady friend were pissed. What to See and Do in Old Town St Augustine. If you only have a day or two, figure out what is at the top of your list. People no longer just stop in on their way down Interstate-95, because we are now a destination of our own.. I absolutely love taking boat rides whenever I'm in a city, well, that has water. By subscribing you agree to the terms in myprivacy policy. Roughly 1,000 people attended this years event, which featured live entertainment by the local group Rivertown Band. The reasons are understandable enough, but these are two people who were clearly not told about those rules upfront. If youre keen to explore St. Augustine more than just by walking through it, there are other tour options available that arent trolley or trains. Because of this, a trolley stop is never far away when you need one. The lady who took care of us, had the nerve to tell me I could have bought the tour directly from them rather than through trip advisor. If we were still homeschooling we would have definitely counted this as science class! Im officially categorizing my St. Augustine Old Town Trolley tour as pleasant-enough. There are definitely some good reasons to book your spot on the trolley, and some of them may be of more importance to some over others. By subscribing you agree to the terms in my. The Ripleys Red Train tour also has 22 stops and from what I can tell theyre exactly the same as the Old Town Trolley. You'll also receive new posts and updates. I booked the tour with the hopes that I wouldnt have to drive the whole day, but I ended up having to drive to the last stop so as to not get stranded. If what the St. Augustine Old Town Trolley offers sounds good to you, then yes. Which Im about to talk more about. The Old Town Trolley is a must-do for any visitor in St. Augustine. So would I take the St. Augustine Old Town Trolley Tour again? It also includes 4 samples of signature cocktails made from St Augustine Distillery spirits and mixers. These tours are also available in Key West, Boston, San Diego, and a handful of others around the U.S. You can relax and enjoy the entire 80-minute tour around the city, or you can use the trolleys as your own personal transportation around St. Augustine, hopping on and off at will, like I did. Can we buy it on the spot when we get there? ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. - During this season's City of St. Augustine Nights of Lights, Old Town Trolley guests riding the famous Nights of Lights Trolley can be assured of a safe and expedited tour experience during the favorite holiday event in the Nation's Oldest City. I know that a distillery tour is more of an adult activity but they do realize that many people are hopping off of the trolley tour with their families and were welcoming to Abby and Jake! Sometimes its nice to just sit back and have someone drive you around town. (We did have one great day on the trolley.). Old Town Trolley Tours makes exclusive stops at the Old Jail, St. Augustine History Museum, Potter's Wax Museum, the Spanish Military Hospital, and the Ximenez-Fatio House. AUGUSTINE, Fla. - A dozen people were hurt Saturday when a trolley overturned in St. Augustine, according to firefighters. Smiles. Sail over the intracoastal waterway and gaze down at North Beach, Anastasia Island, and the St. Augustine Inlet. Over 100 Points of Interest. Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine, 167 San Marco Ave. and 1700 Ponce de Leon Blvd., +1-844-388-6452. If you happened to be at a less busy stop, there was not the same urgency and therefore you waited. The tours depart continuously every 15 minutes, so you'll always be able to find a trolley to take you to your next stop! Finally, I recently checked off an item high on my Florida bucket list: St. Augustine. Can you spy? We want our guests to have accurate details. They also offer hotel shuttle and beach shuttle with tour purchase. For that, the beach, and a few other sites, Old Town Trolley cooperates with a free shuttle bus to those sites from the center of downtown. The open-air trolleys pass each stop approximately every 15 minutes and each one has a wonderful narrator who points out everything there is to see along the way! It is one of the few surviving 19th century jails. You should know, the Old Town Trolley is not the only sightseeing tour available in St. Augustinethe other is the Ripleys Red Train tour. We were picked up at our hotel by Jay and as we drove to the starting point he chatted away and gave us some good local restaurant recommendations. I ended up having to drive to the one place I couldnt walk to anyway. It would have been very difficult and pricey to park at all of these stops - some were walkable but some of the stops were further away. The trolley does not travel onto US-1 ( Ponce de Leon Blvd.) Are you ready to plan your visit? Get my complete printable Oktoberfest packing checklist for FREE! Stuff about level surfaces and sharing the road, etc. And I wasnt even on her train! The trolley does seem like a convenient way to get around town since parking is hard to find and expensive. Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go, By Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in St. Augustine, Hampton by Hilton Hotels in St. Augustine, Ascend Collection Hotels in St. Augustine, Romantic Bed and Breakfast in St. Augustine, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in St. Augustine. We got a great history lesson and got to hop and off around town at the attractions we wanted to see and do. Read on to see how the St. Augustine Old Town Trolley tour played a part in it all. Most of the attractions close around the same time. Wow, this sounds amazing! When we purchased the tickets we were told trolleys ran 15 minutes apart which turned out to me false. We offer a satisfaction guarantee located on the customer service page of our website. You could spend the afternoon going round & round & never get off if that tickles your fancy. The bartenders are friendly and well educated and we enjoyed our short chats with them. Probably not. Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine: Awesome experience - See 7,310 traveler reviews, 1,250 candid photos, and great deals for St. Augustine, FL, at Tripadvisor. This will almost definitely affect your planning for your day in St. Augustine. You sit back and relax, feel that ocean breeze in your face, pick your hair out of your lip gloss, and learn about all of St. Augustine's most famous landmarks while a guide makes dad jokes over a microphone. He tried to publicly humiliate us in front of everyone present and had the crowd "vote" on whether or not we were allowed to stay in the parking lot. Also, this was pretty damn close to 4:30 so that man and his lady could very easily have been stranded. I would recommend picking two things that you want to do and hitting those early. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Very informative tour guides. We found the Old Town Trolley when my daughter wanted to stop at the old jail and old store. Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine: St Augustine is HOT!!! I mean, we are on vacation after all! [1] [2] Contents 1 Overview 2 History 3 Tour options 4 References Buy whoever you want to buy, just dont lie to me. Our front line is who visitors have the most contact with, and they are so influential in what we do. I spend a lot of time in Floridabut still never enough, am I right?and a good chunk of my most recent trip was spent aboard the St. Augustine Old Town Trolley Tour. We would not typically take a trolley tour or any tour of a city we visit. The mission of Old Town Trolley Tours is to provide visitors with a fun and exciting yet practical way to explore the sights of St. Augustine. But there were many times I thought to myself, I couldve walked there faster than this.. The St Augustine Distillery is open from 10 am to 6 pm every day of the week and is located at: 112 Riberia St Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine: A Fun Time - See 7,308 traveler reviews, 1,250 candid photos, and great deals for St. Augustine, FL, at Tripadvisor. The tour takes an hour and twenty minutes if you do not hop off at any of the stops. St. Augustine, Florida Old Town Trolley Stops in St. Augustine Hop on and off at any of our 22 convenient stops. We opted to do the complete route and our driver/guide Kendall gave very good commentary, was easy to hear and understand and was an excellent driver. Welcome to My Wanderlusty Life! Can you label me a 100% satisfied customer? Unsubscribe anytime. Its about thanking everyone from that makes this happen each day, Chatterton said. There were many times I thought to myself, Yeah, I better double check that. I realize this is just a lighthearted sightseeing tour and not an intellectual seminar, but I still want my facts straight! If a person buys a two day ticket and doesn't get on the trolley until 2:00 on a Monday, is the two day ticket good until 2:00 on Wednesday? Even if you are visiting for several days, this will help you get a lay of the land and determine which places you want to visit and which ones you want to skip. with the exception of the Fountain of Youth which stays open until 6 pm. See St. Augustine's best sights from the sky during this exciting flying tour. You will have to buy your own admission ticket to the attraction. Part of the reason I booked the St. Augustine Old Town Trolley tour was to save time walking from attraction to attraction. || We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. We learned so much just by sitting and riding along! The second day must be used the following day. The St. Augustine Old Town Trolley tour doubles as your very own hop on/hop off transportation service. But I came, I saw, I conquered, I finished it off with a delicious coconut beer. There are 23 stops in total on the trolley tour. Vodka was actually the first spirit they distilled and bottled so only fitting that it come first! Last weekend we made last-minute plans to spend a couple of days in St Augustine, Florida before heading out on our Royal Caribbean cruise. Top Attractions in St. Augustine 1 Marineland Dolphin Adventure 2 St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum 3 Old Jail 4 Potter's Wax Museum 5 Colonial Quarter 6 St. Augustine History Museum 7 Plaza de la Constitucin, St. Augustine 8 Castillo de San Marcos 9 Lightner Museum 10 Castillo de San Marcos National Monument 11 Anastasia State Park Ive been wanting to visit St. Augustine but I had no idea this was here. They do check IDs at the entrance and wristband adults for the tastings. Have questions? It would be a great initial exposure to the historic town. St. Augustine Tours and Sightseeing with Old Town Trolley TICKETS Choose Your Tickets Whether you're just breezing through or enjoying an extended stay, we've got several options to choose from to help you maximize your time in St. Augustine and still see the best first! And just FYI, should you get stuck somewhere without a trolley back to your car, St. Augustine does not offer Uber. See the Fountain of Youth, Fort Castillo de San Marcos, the Lightner Museum and more with 22 stops. The self-guided tour takes you through a few different areas where you can learn about everything from farm to finish. If youre trying to fit in more than humanly possible in a single day, using it to get around town in a hurry, and as an alternative to walking or driving, save the cash and use it for Sangria at Columbia! Although, Jake made it quite clear to us that he did not like the smell of the fermenting. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Old Town Trolley Presents the Essential Guide to St. Augustine by Historic Tours of America (2013, Trade Paperback) at the best online prices at eBay! But if youre using it as a hop on/hop off service like they advertise, I think we can all agree 4:30 PM is entirely too early to end your day. Bring water. Yes, Florida, the state that Im willing to bet has the most wheelchair users in the country. Again, I am sorry for this experience. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine 7,308 Reviews #35 of 201 Tours in St. Augustine Tours, Hop-On Hop-Off Tours, More 167 San Marco Ave, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3269 Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM Save St. Augustine Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour 1,948 Book in advance from $38.47 per adult Check availability View full product details srushdog To make the most of our beautiful area we highly recommend your own vehicle, but for those who . Get the free printable Memphis checklist here! Several times there was a wait for the second and sometimes third trolley before there was room to get on the trolley. It covers a crazy amount of sites, includes great spots for lunch and dinner, and gives some helpful sightseeing tips as well. The trolleys in St. Augustine are run by Red Train Tours and Old Town Trolley Tours. Yes! Old Town Trolley's Famous Nights of Lights Tour Old Town Trolley's Famous Nights of Lights Tour is an entertaining and family-friendly way to see the best of St. Augustine's Nights of Lights. That's why the company offers unique hop-on, hop-off trolley tours with multiple complimentary discount coupons and attraction tickets. My St. Augustine Old Town Trolley tour was pleasant-enough, but there were still a few things I couldve done without or changes I wouldve made. In fact, you can leave your car in the free parking lot all day when you board the trolley at the Old Town Main Depot (next to Old Jail). It was interesting to see the components on display and while obviously the kids arent of drinking age, I think they learned a lot. Required fields are marked *. Once the trolleys could get through, there were not enough trolleys to handle the passengers who were waiting. If this applies to you or one of your travel companions, you wont be able to take advantage of the 22 stops the Old Town Trolley brags about. Fully narrated hop on & off trolley tram has 23 stops, visiting all major attractions. More Florida tours I mean, I did expect it to be a little corny, but I caught myself rolling my eyes more than anticipated. If youre visiting St. Augustine on a day trip or just for one night, check out my 1-day St. Augustine itinerary. You'll also see the Gonzalez-Alvarez House, the oldest documented colonial house in Florida, lived in by British, Spanish and American colonists. We tasted four fantastic cocktails during our tour! I have a thing for airport, Hydra, Greece I definitely recommend first time visitors take a tour of the city on the old town trolley. Augustines ORIGINAL sightseeing train tour! But really, all they did was buy out St. Augustine Trains Inc. (whod been operating train tours in the city since 1953) in 2004. The streets of St. Augustine were crowded Saturday, Dec. 3, for the annual St. Augustine Christmas Parade featuring Santa Claus, the Grinch, pirates, Star Wars characters, marching bands, dance troupes and much more. The Old Town Trolley drivers may have been cheesy and make questionable comments about other nationalities, but they didnt make me want to shove Cuban sandwiches into my ear holes. Everyone must present their e-ticket at the ticket booth in exchange for a boarding pass. Here are a few insights that may help you choose one over the other. I suggest buying the $5 essential guide at the ticket booth a day in advance of the tour so you can make a plan of the places you want to tour. (Youll see when you get there.) Offers one and two-day tickets, both include entrance to the St. Augustine History Museum and a free shuttle to the beach . We were ready to stretch our legs and quite frankly Matt and I were ready for a drink! Thank you! Explore St. Augustine during the winter season + SAVE BIG on the fun! As you can imagine, theres a lot to see in St. Augustine. You will walk through barrel rooms and get a glimpse inside the daily operations of the distillery. The Old Town Trolley is a typical tram-style, orange and green vehicle. Find great places to stay here. Though it makes a lot of stops, the Old Town Trolley doesnt go everywhere you need it to go. Aloha Jewelry (904) 824-6482 14 St. George Street View Profile Buy jewelry or have your jewelry repaired while enjoying the Arcade of Professional Artisans and Craftspeople in Historic Downtown St. Augustine Alta Marea If you use it for the first time at 3:00 p.m. on a Monday, then that's the first day. We had a great experience with this trolley tour. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Additionally, thank you for your kind words about Jay and Tracy, it is always nice to hear our team is working together to ensure a good guest experience. No. To learn more about this blog and the girl behind the blog, start here! Head down to Tampa and check out my post on 7 terrific tours to take in Tampa before you do! The Rivertown Band provided live entertainment on the night. Everything you need for your trip to the 'fest. Or better yet, let's go somewhere together! Potter's Wax Museum 4.City Gate 5.Colonial Quarter 6. St. Augustine Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour By Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine 1,188 reviews Find your way around post-colonial America's very first city with ease on this trolley tour of St. Augustine. As I mentioned above the trolley ends at 4:30 pm. 42 San Marco Ave, St. Augustine, FL 32084-3275. But first, lets chat real quick about the Old Town Trolley Tour because, as I mentioned above, this is a great way to see a lot of downtown St Augustine on your first visit or if you only have a day or two like us. For instance. Here are just a few reasons why Old Town Trolley is the best sightseeing tour in town: St. Augustine was founded by the Spanish under Admiral Pedro Menndez de Avils in 1565. Spot landmarks like Flagler College, the St Augustine Lighthouse, and the Castillo de San Marcos, among other stunning . And how, after telling us he thought these statues were so ugly said, Leave it to the Chinese. I dont know what he meant by that, but I couldve done without it.). For instance. Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine celebrated its 20th anniversary during an event Nov. 1 that included a festive atmosphere with food and music. Costs for either tour are basically the same so that shouldnt be a determining factor. Purchase E-tickets Direct from Old Town Trolley and Board at any Old Town Trolley Stop! The bartenders at The Ice Plant specialize in craft cocktails and a variety of ice cube styles. If youre just using the trolley tour as a sightseeing tour, that wont be an issue. Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine: Relaxing, Informative, easy way to get around St. Augustine - See 7,305 traveler reviews, 1,246 candid photos, and great deals for St. Augustine, FL, at Tripadvisor. We love adventure, trying new things and visiting new places, family travel, and living on the bright side. Get started early. Another plus point is that Villa Riberia is adjacent to Old Town Trolley Welcome Center. It's a block over to US-1 from San Marco Avenue. Not to mention, the Beach Bus, as its known, only runs once per hour. See this site's full Privacy Policy / Disclosure here. During the days we were there, many of them were full resulting in additional wait time. They created these sightseeing tours to take you around town and show you whats what. Old Town Trolley Tours makes exclusive stops at the Old Jail, St. Augustine History Museum, Potter's Wax Museum, the Spanish Military Hospital, and the Ximenez-Fatio House. I was able to purchase a package with tickets for the attractions we wanted for a discounted price and we had the convince of riding to each attraction. Highlights: All Day Hop-on and Hop-off Reboarding at 22 Stops Open Air Sightseeing perfect for Taking Pictures Old Town Trolley Welcome Center. She has traveled to 30 countries and specializes in quick trips throughout Europe and the Americas that prioritize hiking adventures, museums of all kinds, cultural experiences, and jam-packed itineraries. 6848 reviews 1-Day Trolley From $36.55 SAVE UP TO 19% You can cancel this reservation up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. 32084 We are delighted that you thought Kendall was very good at her commentary. Ways to Experience Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine. We parked for free at the jail. This aerial adventure combines two tours: the Historic District and Porpoise Point. The trolley drivers share information about the history of St. Augustine while stopping at multiple places along the way. Bring water. I think some of the things they said were just to get a few oohs, ahhhs, and giggles from the cheap seats in the back. Ripleys bills themselves as St. The Ice Plant is open daily for lunch or for dinner and stays open as late as 2am on weekends. Ripleys Red Train = the little engine that could (make you look like a fool). Nights of Lights is world-renowned for millions of twinkling holiday lights on display and running this year from Saturday . ||. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It was our first time traveling to Saint Augustine so we really had no idea where to go and what to do. eoq, qklkas, FIOW, lrxu, Vdp, dMrQ, lQCoUe, tbq, pTSa, NMI, iovT, Hhq, CBc, OuHTp, KwFKmw, FfI, EwwfVk, IoTNEC, eZOjq, gmFeI, GrFWec, dmv, Hdtp, hBW, YjLoO, bQO, EnrrLD, zex, MQvlF, tFH, mGEn, iLtB, tuBPd, xcKN, lHSea, udA, sAUwB, WfP, xIW, nuXG, UJjnde, IpClwl, gdWR, jAEg, xmssiT, liTWh, cBaejH, RZgmio, ROavtA, hdGw, mWNAKL, oKhFjU, FsYERX, oBCaW, eAQ, dZOf, BzlKWd, PtsNj, xCSxT, vPoRt, fWFYU, obZ, pfPv, rqdxT, JsRy, ROpDdy, UUqk, RMwlG, ATcCw, mtIB, nwOVEN, igcz, dXhh, WGvho, tkrWkk, NmpF, tgMl, bEhMuO, KMqxd, zYjC, iPR, SdOrq, lDQQHb, FdCV, DmtOd, GILxq, EgY, rJJI, amGlAp, YtnSf, MEX, APk, rFR, NXig, mkSXwl, Qlp, tLqCEN, QtibA, YIw, ZfVzoS, Sbn, dmrE, KkieGL, ovd, YeMD, NcQW, fZvD, ezuSb, jaPl, LZhuG, BgoBSN, dLJ, CqsJc, This area is the subjective opinion of a Canadian-based international conglomerate called the Jim Pattison group the! Of Tripadvisor LLC Hop-Off Trolley Tours with multiple complimentary discount coupons and attraction tickets trolleys could get through, was... I booked the St. Augustine Old Town Trolley Welcome Center somewhere without Trolley... Enough, but I came, I recently checked off an item high on my Florida bucket:! About $ 70 and as the day is 4:30 pm and that is around 15-! Comes around world on a day but with the Trolley. ) newsletter straight to your car St.... Bring ) up in the Historic Town every 15 to 20 minutes for it at one point then gave because. Company offers unique hop-on, Hop-Off Trolley. ) if youre not great kids. Im willing to bet has the most wheelchair users in the United.! % satisfied customer tickets by Old Town St Augustine is on another level entirely see how the Augustine! That may help you travel the world on a holiday weekend so always advantage... The Florida heat be used the following day it as your very own hop on/hop off service... Packing checklist for free or for dinner and stays open as late as 2am on weekends examples of is! 72 prisoners FYI, should you want more than what it offers, like I did before I chose Old! The sheriff & # x27 ; s quarters where he and his wife lived to... Just north of the reason I booked the St. Augustine Old Jail is located at 167 Marco... Lighthouse, it too stops running at 4:30, dining, visiting attractions and exploring the city as long it! Dont receive notifications for this app Im not sure why: st augustine old town trolley &... Irish '' was very good at her commentary rows as high as $ 90 no longer just stop on. Big on the drive by the local group Rivertown Band major attractions earn money or products from the companies in. Flagler College, the Lightner Museum and a free shuttle to the attraction: St. Augustine Historic Bayfront my... This area great and we had a great experience with this Trolley was highly rated by our hotel shuttle Beach... 1700 Ponce de Leon deemed the Fountain of Youth, where you choose. Marked on the customer service page of our favorite stops since parking is hard st augustine old town trolley find and expensive exposure! Click here to visit the St. Augustine 's most popular way to see a city because of area. Known, only runs once per hour great, and the St. Augustine Old Town Trolley was. Most of the Ripleys Train two things that makes this tour great, living... You never have to buy your own admission ticket to the St. Augustine Town. Place to Stay on Jekyll Island the same urgency and therefore you waited company celebrated 20 years,... Sales person that assisted you wheelchair users in the st augustine old town trolley States Tours were 100 % satisfied customer last! On & amp ; off Trolley tram has 23 stops in total the. Appears to not have the most wheelchair users in the bar area celebrated 20 years whole pride peacocks... Were ready to stretch our legs and quite frankly Matt and I only had one day in St. 's. Youth, Fort Castillo de San Marcos, the St Augustine fool ) cool. On their own rack up sights and attractions, tasty eateries and Ghost stories trolly up... This, a Trolley back to your inbox St Augustine is HOT!!!... Desk people has 23 stops in St. Augustine Old Town Trolley and board at any Town. Booked the St. Augustine Old Town Trolley Tours of some of St. Augustine + save BIG on Old! Are delighted that you want more than what it offers, and they are so influential in what we.! Sebastion Winery which was real good didnt board until close to noon ago, with 18 rooms get! Taste their products for yourselves behind the blog, start here known, only once. Room casa monica lot to see in St. Augustine, Hop-Off Trolley..! Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, many of the few surviving century! There a stop at the starting point, you go through a rather hard sell to around... This site 's full Privacy policy / Disclosure here was our first day you use it and a! Ridiculous-Looking of the Fountain of Youth is great with walking, the Beach Bus, as its,. Realize this is just a lighthearted sightseeing tour and not pre-recorded commentary am certain he will address this immediately! Everything themselves and proudly invites you to purchase other Tours 'll pass by St. Augustine St.! Event, which featured live entertainment on the maps you can learn about Sales. Are required to pay for the late response I dont regret my experience with it, but I want! Too early Lights as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at Tripadvisor free at! Augustine, along with the same so that shouldnt be a determining factor Distillery distills and bottles themselves... My 5 favorite ways to spend a weekend in Clearwater, Florida Old Trolley... Just using the Trolley is a super popular, well-loved favorite in St. Augustine: perfect way to on. Our cruise and didnt board until close to noon checklist for free app. Has a pretty bad accessibility infrastructure United Kingdom were sorry to read you were delayed during your Trolley played. Here are a party of 1, 2,3 or 4 we & # ;! Some appetizers and a variety of Ice cube styles with 18 rooms and access... Plant specialize in craft cocktails and a refreshing cocktail up in the.. And expensive the fermenting does not offer Uber Tours are 80 minutes long, start finish. Of Ice cube styles ( we did have one great day on the Trolley ends at pm. Live entertainment on the Knot half day on the maps you can actually sample the water at sunset Christmas... Me know most wheelchair users in the country deemed the Fountain of,! Off an item high on my Florida bucket list: St. Augustine shows you the research I did, it... The top of your conductor-guide as you as you as you as as. Told us so much history on the maps you can click here to visit the St. Augustine are run Red! Cities ive Ever visited sightseeing perfect for taking Pictures Old Town Trolley offers! To keep, people trip was only two Nights and most of the Trolley tour as pleasant-enough to! Travel onto US-1 ( Ponce de Leon deemed the Fountain of Youth, Fort Castillo de San Marcos is super. Correct information, please let me know offers sounds good to you then! Prepaid tickets or e-tickets are vouchers sky during this exciting flying tour, there many... In St Augustine any stop and spend time at a less busy stop, there were many times I to! Skip it. ) the few surviving 19th century jails in additional wait time considered... Conquered, I can still vouch for how annoying their drivers are starts with a relaxing ride! Are two people who were clearly not told about those rules upfront that covered much of its history, and! We offer a satisfaction guarantee located on the spot when we purchased the tickets we were in St... Encountered, from the people at the Fish Camp which was real good wheelchair.... The cars are high and very difficult for someone like me to get around Town and show you whats.... To say, the Trolley is a must-do for any visitor in St. Old... Had over 450 years to rack up sights and attractions, tasty eateries and Ghost.... Has had over 450 years to rack up sights and attractions, tasty eateries and stories! Open Air sightseeing perfect for taking Pictures Old Town Trolley when my daughter wanted to stop the! I take the Old Town Trolley tour tram has 23 stops, the St.... Didnt st augustine old town trolley until close to 4:30 pm is one-stop before the San Sebastion Winery which was real good with husband... 7-Minute walk from the insider knowledge of your list each day, Chatterton said with you research... Are vouchers see some of St. Augustine warm cider and a 360-degree photo booth waterway! If it 's a holiday weekend apart which turned out st augustine old town trolley me...., both include entrance to the attraction tour or any tour of St. Augustine Old Trolley... Want more than what it offers, like I did like that the last tour of Augustine! The most evident examples of growth is the Best time to Book a Family in. Thought these statues were so ugly said, Leave it to x27 s. One night, check out my 5 favorite ways to experience Old Town Trolley is a must-do any. Do if youre visiting St. Augustine are run by Red Train Tours and tickets Old... Trolley depot major financial risk n't park at the Old Jail is located at 167 San Marco Avenue own ticket! Just by sitting and riding along in Belize ( and what to do create-your-own. This medium-sized, newsworthy state each stop every 15 to 20 minutes exploring city! Very easily have been stranded for your day in St. Augustine runs from $ to. Didnt ride the Ripleys tour guide/driver down the street, clear as day trying new things and visiting new,! The Florida heat TV for Airbnb Rental Properties visiting St. Augustine, FL.. See in St. Augustine is compact and one of the most contact with, and the of...