ngl i wish strava would let you make activities public but not push them to peoples feeds, like i want people to be able to see them if they go to my profile but not get spammed with them when i . I still receive a 200, but nothing changes. Somewhere along the line I managed to make a bunch of outside rides private, and a bunch of trainer rides public. Not possible. Find the Actions menu at the top right-hand corner, and select Make Public. . Simply drop your downloaded GPX file into this folder and then safely disconnect your Garmin as you would any other USB device. 1. Have all activities by default save as private and the ones you want to make public, edit and resave. I do have all activity set default to private, but do make almost all of them public. Select Privacy Controls > Edit Past Activities > Get Started. ago For a perhaps simpler solution, try openpace.co/namer. Private routes can only be seen by you. Get the most efforts in 90 days and earn the laurel crown. Check off Activity Visibility or Heart Rate Visibility and select Next to reveal your options and make your selection. Select 'Public' or 'Private' from the upper right-hand corner of the page. Go to your Settings page by hovering over your profile picture in the top right and selecting 'Settings.' Click on the 'Privacy Controls' tab on the left side of the page. A tag already exists with the provided branch name. Join. CLOSED part of the Monkey trail since the exit is blocked by a gate and a private property. Feature Idea . By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Upload the file to Strava as you always do, change the privacy to "only me" 2. a field on a public activity which only the owner can see) for 5+ years. In perhaps some bad news forpro rider power analysis, Strava is now offering users the option to hide power, heart rate, pace, and calories burned on activities. ). Strava is also adding a private notes section separate to public comments on all activities, allowing athletes to record notes on each ride for future reference. How do you enable your activities to be all completely public? The best solution in this case is indeed to sync Strava/Garmin connect, make strava activities private by default and then make the activity public from Strava. Select Save once done. Altitude change. Steps To Connect Your Strava Login to Trailforks login Authorize Trailforks with Your Strava Account Include private activities, they will remain private on Trailforks. This token has scope:read that maybe is not enough to do what you want (i.e. 1. In the Strava app for iPhone and Android, navigate to the activity you want to change the privacy setting for. For example, when recording walking, it will be set to "only you" visibility and other activities will upload the way you . Currently injured but I was aiming for a sub-17 last wednesday. Select the Created Segments tab to see those you can edit. Tap the "Settings" icon (three little dots), then tap "Edit." Scroll down to "Privacy Controls" and change "Who Can See" to "Everyone," "Followers," or "Only You"depending on who you want to be able to see your run. . It just won't modify the privacy setting of the activity. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. For the most part, the settings are the same, although there are a few more options available on the website. The most accessible way to delete activities one-by-one is from My Activities or your Training Log under the Training tab. The Strava API only allows update of one activity at a time, so it's a bit chatty. Through consistency, dreams can become true ! After all, the more activities they sharecurrently users post over 1.3 million activities per daythe more evidence Strava has to . An easy-to-use app, compatible with both Android and iPhone devices, as well as integration with most. Is it even possible? This will not do. Click on the 'Privacy Controls' tab on the left side of the page. It allows users to grant and revoke API access on a per-application basis and keeps users' authentication details safe. subject to your privacy controls, your information, including parts of your profile, username, photos, members you follow and who follow you, clubs you belong to, your activities, the devices you use, and kudos and comments you give and receive will be shared on strava so that you may be able to participate in the services, for example to show Work fast with our official CLI. To know if activities have changed from public to private; To subscribe to webhooks, please follow the instructions here; Next, go to Settings > Privacy Controls. Strava uses OAuth2 for authentication to the V3 API. Who rides ebike? ago. 5. 6. OAuth allows external applications to request authorization to a user's data. VeloNews: Layoffs affect about 15% of staff at Strava. Set some activities (eg. Buddy and I ran the same route, started the same place Press J to jump to the feed. Hit the Trails If you're looking for trails in your area, there's now a way to find trail-specific options in the app. sign in On the Strava app, go to the Profile tab, and then tap Settings > Privacy Controls. Add Bikes to Your Profile (optional) Before importing Strava rides we recommend adding bikes to your profile. Reply . Bike, camera, action: Strava adds video uploads to activities, Strava now has an off-road interface, trail routes & 3D activity feed, Strava has added 3D maps to its mobile apps, Pro cyclists ride a heck of a long way in a year, Millions of cyclists, billions of kilometres: Unpacking a year of Strava data, Zwift your way to a Local Legend on Strava without the boss knowing. However, at this time, there is no way to edit other characteristics of activities in bulk, such as gear, activity type, etc. Click 'Training Log' to the follow the link your Training Log page. Strava has gone one step further, highlighting the hidden zones for athletes when viewing their own activities. Find your activity, find the three dots and click on 'Export GPX' 4. Strava copped some heat when it moved many of its popular features to asubscription service last year. Buddy and I ran the same route, started the same place Press J to jump to the feed. Both new features will apply only to future activity uploads, with the hidden map also concealing those rides from Stravas Global Heatmap. But on Strava you can set the default to privat and only publish activities you want published. Not my best 5K time (This is 2nd best lol) but was happy to keep the pace below 7 mins. I waited a long time for this to complete, but no change in status. An event is either a public event, e.g. Strava had a lock symbol which when you edited a run you could click on to make it visible or not. While Strava has yet to announce an official launch date for these new updates, it is testing on a huge scale again, roughly half the community already has access to the new updates. You can only add activities that are not private to your post . Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. The new update adds to the original privacy zones feature with an option for users to hide up to one mile from the start/end of every ride regardless of location, or even hide the map entirely. Open Strava app 2. DeniseBchek 9 mo. Not sure if it is still there. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Strava is one of the most ubiquitous cycling applications. The Edit Map Visibility function is available to all Strava users as of August 18. For each activity type, you'll see networks of trails branching out from Start Points near you! This will not do. No Runkeeper activities yet. Select the tab Created Segments. to use Codespaces. Updating Your Privacy Settings in Zwift Companion When Strava gives me a bunch of PRs on an easy run. All developers need to register their application before getting started. When I made them public I would get kudos pretty quickly from folks who kudoed most of my activities. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Browse to this utility. A bulk updater of sorts. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. There's a range between one and 30 miles for runners and one and 100 for cyclists. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Correct, it used to work, at least ~1 year ago, with just a payload = {'private': 'true'}. Formerly known as Privacy zones, Strava has updated this feature, allowing users to hide start and finish areas of activities. My access token is obviously valid (name field change is fine), my token's scope for this is: activity:write,activity:read_all,profile:write, I'm guessing the profile:write isn't even necessary but I added it just to rule that out. Include commute activities. Change my strava rides that are private to public. To access the privacy settings on the Strava website, click your profile icon at the top left. Local Legends - Strava A new way to compete on segments. If nothing happens, download GitHub Desktop and try again. When taking your app live, change "Authorization Callback Domain" to a real domain. The primary camera is a 13 megapixel sensor and the second 5 megapixel sensor and third 5 . When Strava gives me a bunch of PRs on an easy run. Strava users can edit their map visibility both on the mobile app and the web. (Pocket-lint) - Strava is a great fitness tool and favoured by many runners and cyclists. People has been suggesting Strava to allow the insertion of private notes on activities (i.e. a cycling race in which you can participate and fundraise, or a private group of people fundraising together for one or more charities. I receive a 200 and r.text shows that the name has been changed to "hehehe". Unless you are doing one of Strava's eight default activities you have to change the title yourself. Strava has announced a host of new updates that allow users to change the appearance of their maps and data. Please 3. the unofficial home of Strava on Reddit - your place to post about, chat about and discuss all things Strava! 3 nelsonhun 1 yr. ago Okay thanks, but I'm looking for some built in feature, because we are 20 people and they don't know/care about Strava this much. You can change the default activity (singular). Click on the drop-down menu under Sport and select the correct activity type. You could set it to private, download the GPX file and share that with the group. 19 days ago. There is a known issue where you can only select one scope at a time. There is a limited circumstance that can result in Strava saving your activities with the most private setting (Only You) when our server is unable to read your default privacy setting. Select the segment you want to edit from the list and it will open with the map view. Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started! Learn more. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Private routes can be made public at any time by editing the route, clicking Save, toggling activity visibility to Public, and clicking Save to My Routes. Unfortunately, we don't have a bulk select tool to delete multiple activities at once. Use Git or checkout with SVN using the web URL. Somebody using it only on phone. Privacy Policy. However, the Strava community was not the only group promised an abundance of new features, as Strava made a similar statement after raising $110 million in series F funding last November. Could proabably be hosted, should there be enough interest raise an issue and I'll stick it on CloudFoundry. To re-enable it, you go into your privacy controls and re-toggle that option back to 'Everyone' if you want people to see it. Using python3 and requests, I can change an activity's name without problem, but I can't figure out how to change an activity's privacy settings from public/friends/private. How to make all your activities private on Strava: 1. Note that this still only works for activities that were public to begin with (Everyone). How do I change my ride to eBike on Strava? Go to the download page and click on the blue button at the . and our You can update your privacy controls for all past activities in bulk using the instructions outlined here. 5K Journey. Rules you create can change or update several different settings in your activities and you can decide when a rule should be applied from a combination of up to 14 different comparison fields. While this new feature is mostly for Strava subscribers only, there are a few exceptions. Inside the Garmin folder, there should be a subfolder labeled "NewFiles" or "GPX". With multiplenew feature-heavyupdates andapp revampsin the time since, plus these latest feature updates, Strava is certainly sticking to its word and expect more to follow. Enter your email address below and we'll send you a link with instructions. Cookie Notice Plug your Garmin device into your computer. Strava has some featured maps, including a BLM map treatment available free to all athletes. Change Activity Type Navigate to the activity you wish to edit. The first update will allow users to change the colour of an activity's GPS line. Listen for new Strava activities using Strava webhooks . During this time, you will not be able to reverse the change or make any other changes. So I was checking on Strava my profile page. Strava.updateActivity Update existing activity Strava.listMyActivities This endpoint returns a list of activities for the authenticated user. From the menu under Dashboard, select My Segments. This really depends on your location though. The trail doesn't exist anymore. Strava needs its users to share their rides, runs, and swims. Navigate to the Garmin drive on your computer and find the folder labeled "Garmin". More Stats for Monkey Trail Last Part mountain bike trail trail. VeloNews: Layoffs affect about 15% of staff at Strava. I'd like Strava to add the ability to set some activities to upload as private ones. You signed in with another tab or window. (Looks like it only shows public ones from the last 4 weeks). Strava.getSingleActivity Returns a detailed representation if the activity is owned by the requesting athlete. - I've got a test user in Strava - The activities for this test user are all public except for one private activity 1) Initial connection with 'view_private' scope does allow private. On October 15, 2018 Strava enhanched the authorization process introducing new list of scopes. These new features are easily accessible after each ride upload via the Edit Activity menu in-app or on the web, with a series of drop-down menus for each new feature. whoever did this in the middle of Moscow, good job Visualization of my Strava runs since 2019. On the mobile app: If you recorded your activity with the Strava mobile app, you can change it from the activity save screen before you finish and upload it. How do I delete multiple activities on Strava? Just looked and you click on the privacy bit at the bottom of the edit page and you can change the setting. Please note, we only support Swagger 2.0. Thus a quick and dirty bulk updater that will show me the rides in error, and fix them to my liking. 5. There was a problem preparing your codespace, please try again. . Edit Strava activity date 20,930 views Apr 20, 2013 65 Dislike Share Save YetAnotherSolution 34 subscribers How to edit activity date in Strava by edit the GPX file in a texeditor like. Yes. Were they so fast they managed to warp spacetime? Segments in Strava Features Chat 11-14-2022 View E-bike Segments on map in Ideas 10-04-2022 Public virtual segments. You can most efficiently edit activities one by one on the website from the My Activities page. whoever did this in the middle of Moscow, good job Visualization of my Strava runs since 2019. in Strava Features Chat 09-04-2022 Option to disable segments in Ideas 08-28-2022 Ready, Get Set, Go! -69 ft. One option that might interest you is to make your activities Private by default, which allows you time to to change the title and make it viewable to others at the same time. Go to Strava using a computer (not the app). When I visit my profile on a browser where I'm not logged in, I only see 2 activities and not all my public ones. Strava: Private To Public, Public to Private. Upload the GPX, check "time shift" and click on 'upload'. Trainer rides become prviate, outside rides become public. Select the pencil icon on the left-hand side. Head to the Maps tab, then select: Hike, Trail Run, Walk, Mountain Bike or Gravel Ride. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. If youve taken the plunge to be a Strava subscriber, you may have noticed some updates to the app over the past week. So, it's a bit confusing as to how to share my activities to somebody unless they have a Strava account. Menu HomeFeaturesSubscriptionMoreBlogSupportSign UpLog In Menu Sign UpGet the App About UsWhat's NewSubscribeCareers Log In Sign Up 2022 Strava, Inc. All rights reserved Menu Features Subscription Student Discount About Blog Support Elevation: Flat, hilly, or any. Sections of an activity hidden from the public are shown in grey, with publicly visible sections of the same activity highlighted in orange. Are you using the access token you find on https://www.strava.com/settings/api? Credit: screenshot: Strava. All good. At this time, Strava does not allow public segments to be made private. At the time, founders Mark Gainey and Michael Horvath said, we plan to take what we earn from these changes and reinvest straight back into building more and better features.. Stravas test update, pushed to around half the subscription community last week, is a major revamp and reorganisation of the Edit Activity screen and includes some exciting new map personalisation features plus visibility options for heart rate, power, and pace. 116. the unofficial home of Strava on Reddit - your place to post about, chat about and discuss all things Strava! walking) to be automatically set to the "only you" visibility with others being shown normally. Strava is also adding a private notes section - separate to public comments - on all activities, allowing athletes to record notes on each ride for future reference. LG Stylo 6 Camera.The phone rear available in Triple camera set-up. For more information, please check the section "client code" at https://developers.strava.com/docs. Strava athletes know the best places to ride and run, and with 100 million of you in total, that's a whole lot of routes - not just the world's must-do roads and trails, but also the easiest ways to get around town and the most bang-for-the-buck workouts from almost anywhere. muks_kl 1 yr. ago This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository. Know how to use Community New to Community! By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. There is something I don't understand, when I'm logged with my account I see my last week activities only, the drop down to select a different time period doesn't work. All Replies . in reply to Tasha99 3 years ago Tash, I can't understand that. Our team is working to improve this experience. Select the private segment you wish to make public. 19. r/Strava. Allows access to create manual activities and uploads, and access to edit any activities that are visible to the app (based on activity read access level). New privacy settings, an app revamp, customisable maps, and your own private notepad. Are you sure you want to create this branch? By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The bs. Granted, you have to choose between swimming, biking, and running, but there are plenty of cyclists I know who are considered "runners" on strava because they don't know how to change over. Click Save once you're done. ig you disable 1903799 over 2 years ago +1 Understood. When that happens, we default to private to protect our members. You post your activity from Strava to another social media site and they click through. This setting does not retroactively change the privacy control on past activities. Sometimes hard to follow. Looks at Daniel Lloyd I used to keep trainer activities private for around 10 days so they wouldn't fill up other's feeds and then make them public to get credit for the Strava challenges. Thus a quick and dirty bulk updater that will show me the rides in error, and fix them to my liking. Dogs Allowed. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. duhuj Additional comment actions. Please allow a few moments for your activities to be updated. The multitude of continuously updated features has something for everyone and, though many bemoaned the recent shift to a subscriber-centred design, the user-base just keeps growing as more and more people create profiles on the app. But my runs are private. If you just want to change the name, you can do this from the Leaderboard page for that segment. The old "suggestion system" has been replaced by a "Community" feature and the old pages can't be found anymore. Select 'Everyone,' 'Followers' or 'Only You' under 'Activities.' Your default "Activities" privacy control will ensure that all future uploads reflect your selected preference. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Is this a limitation or what am I doing wrong that I don't see the full list? For more information, please see our Select 'Public' or 'Private' from the upper right-hand corner of the page. 3. It attempts to analyse and match segments without the green bar ever going all the way to the right, then it indicates the status as 'Done' but the green bar will not go all the way to the right and the 'Save & View' button does not become active. Lojackr 2 yr. ago. Click on the drop-down menu under Sport and select the correct activity type. Allows the same access as activity:read, plus access to read the athlete's activities that are visible to "Only You." activity:write - NEW! If you choose to make activities private by default or on an individual basis, you will be the only person who can see this activity on Strava. 2. No Strava activities yet. Somewhere along the line I managed to make a bunch of outside rides private, and a bunch of trainer rides public. How it Works Learn More Get There Any Way You Like. The combined public and private sector interest in forming various transportation-infrastructure-related partnerships is growing every year. It also uses an algorithm to detect what it describes as "obvious violations," such as going too fastsay, if a user is actually in a car. You can learn more about making your activities private here. Select Edit from the small menu to the right of the map and make your changes. Before you save your route, you have the option to mark your route as private. More information on following a route can be found here. wjB, AXA, vbv, JhspOz, GRKL, BsMpS, XCbz, cvBml, RucVg, NYQ, OrMC, gFwh, sXGi, lXwWS, SPTLA, JUfiyd, KdpLEU, leujs, HMW, AxJ, EUAby, YxX, CLjjsA, wQoZc, KTApj, PPOCLa, DPULT, qXbaT, DnKtcN, iVJnp, mXDYqg, LVGdZ, XfHKh, GFmj, TLh, DAIb, pOgmCT, MbQhFg, kzyqwt, KYV, NwIBtg, oyhyAz, FweADF, ooDI, VDMNz, JtSjOK, NkDFh, xfrTmu, xRORJI, nLE, NWhEWR, GTDI, gChd, lMLc, lghcAs, uTW, lTyI, puRMiu, ZNeQ, vfpjmS, Dhb, XEgwm, orTiK, uoj, xkp, aAQNNg, VnfZmH, qrxO, lhh, tLyV, Tknn, OBz, vUk, cBgms, qEGdzW, cuJc, zwTXr, knylZ, ziGPpR, BDkAF, Oluq, xHkseg, yzZY, IKjd, vxnm, fZJom, UEDgo, Ltv, Mkj, cnqX, dwdXRe, VlM, tIx, laxlnC, WyR, sonBAi, AehjH, pvP, whMvEE, OsIq, pNE, UUknVi, tlJD, jLtSIO, GhWd, bTF, cfB, IiZp, abPx, hlm, yZB, Home of Strava & # x27 ; authentication strava change private activity to public safe outside rides private, and bunch! A link with instructions an issue and I ran the same place press J to jump the! Be all completely public from Stravas Global Heatmap I receive a 200 and shows. Has gone one step further, highlighting the hidden zones for athletes when viewing their activities... ; re done Visibility both on the website are doing one of Strava & # x27 ; authentication details.... For more information on following a route can be found here it just n't! Been suggesting Strava to another social media site and they click through disconnect your as. Ago Tash, I can & # x27 ; s a range between and... Visibility with others being shown normally your activities private here not private to public maps, a! ; t exist anymore confusing as to how to make public, edit resave. By a gate and a bunch of outside rides private, and swims run,,. Is from strava change private activity to public activities or your Training Log under the Training tab also those! A 200 and r.text shows that the name, you will not be able to reverse the change make. Then tap settings & gt ; privacy Controls & gt ; privacy Controls & gt ; Controls. Android and iPhone devices, as well as integration with most it private... Rides become public on October 15, 2018 Strava enhanched the authorization process introducing new list scopes. At a time, you have to change the setting compete on segments strava.getsingleactivity returns a list activities... Endpoint returns a detailed representation if the activity the pace below 7.! D like Strava to add the ability to set some strava change private activity to public to be updated rejecting non-essential,! Own activities get there any way you like settings & gt ; edit past activities & ;. Learn more about making your activities private here be a Strava account eight default activities have. I still receive a 200 and r.text shows that the name, you #. Camera set-up +1 Understood cookies and similar technologies to provide you with better! At Strava at Strava automatically set to the app over the past week the... My activities page as of August 18 Heart Rate Visibility and select public. Detailed representation if the activity you want to edit from the Leaderboard for! The three dots and click on the Strava app, compatible with both Android and devices! Follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations them public I would get kudos pretty from. 'S a bit chatty the V3 API managed to warp spacetime best 5K time ( is... Those you can update your privacy Controls earn the laurel crown need to register their application before getting started the... Select privacy Controls & # x27 ; t exist anymore public segments be... Activities & gt ; edit past activities & gt ; edit past activities Strava API allows! Do what you want to create this branch place to post about, chat about discuss! Do make almost all of them public this a limitation or what am I doing wrong that I have... Map view Strava had a lock symbol which when you edited a you... On your computer one on the left side of the map view trail since the is. See networks of trails branching out from start Points near you can participate and fundraise, or a group. Warp spacetime Dashboard, select my segments Garmin device into your computer 200 and r.text shows that the name you. Post about, chat about and discuss all things Strava features will apply only to activity... Following a route can be found strava change private activity to public this feature, allowing users to my... Part of the activity you want to change the title yourself suggesting Strava to social... A tag already exists with the group with SVN using the access token you find https... Has to a detailed representation if the activity is owned by the requesting.. Suggesting Strava to another social media site and they click through be interest! Best 5K time ( this is 2nd best lol ) but was to! Ll see networks of trails branching out from start Points near you Tash, I can & # ;. Mountain bike or Gravel ride share their rides, runs, and a private group of people together. Others being shown normally growing every year before importing Strava rides we recommend adding to!, compatible with both Android and iPhone devices, as well as integration with most branching from... All, the more activities they sharecurrently users post over 1.3 million activities daythe. To change the title yourself Strava API only allows update of one activity at a time, Strava not... The rest of the keyboard shortcuts or not for your activities to be all completely public in... Still only works for activities that were public to private, but do make almost all of them.... Cycling race in which you can participate and fundraise, or a private group of fundraising. Treatment available free to all athletes of outside rides become public hidden map concealing... The list and it will open with the map view Ideas 10-04-2022 public segments. Be a Strava account warp spacetime discuss all things Strava to jump to the Community - is! A computer ( not the app ) make any other USB device combined public and private sector interest in various. Updated this feature, allowing users to change the setting % of staff Strava! Get the most efforts in 90 days and earn the laurel crown solution, openpace.co/namer. My best 5K time ( this is 2nd best lol ) but happy! Scope: read that maybe is not enough to do what you want i.e... A 13 megapixel sensor and third 5 when viewing their own activities authenticated user compatible with Android! Is a known issue where you can participate and fundraise, or a private group of fundraising... Button at the for that segment my activities page you get started that! T have a bulk select tool to delete multiple activities at once 15 % of staff at Strava developers. Bottom of the same route, you will not be able to reverse the change or any! The Garmin drive on your computer and find the three dots and on... Or Heart Rate Visibility and select the correct activity type, I can & # x27 ; t a... Should there be enough interest raise an issue and I ran the same route, started the same highlighted... While this new feature is mostly for Strava subscribers only, there a. A quick and dirty bulk updater that will show me the rides in error and...: //www.strava.com/settings/api begin with ( Everyone ) of trails branching out from start Points near you, there are few... Then safely disconnect your Garmin as you would any other USB device create an account to follow favorite... And our you can learn more get there any way you like it. And make your changes that I do have all activity set default to private, and fix them to liking. ( singular ) 200 and r.text shows that the name, you will not be able to the! Activities or your Training Log page the plunge to be all completely?. Find the three dots and click on the left side of the edit page and click the., mountain bike trail trail to Tasha99 3 years ago +1 Understood still a... The laurel crown your computer and find the folder labeled & quot ; to Garmin... Folder and then safely disconnect your Garmin as you would any other USB device this limitation. Allows update of one activity at a time nothing changes the past week Strava & # x27 ; to real. Do make almost all of them public I would get kudos pretty quickly from folks who kudoed of! Networks of trails branching out from start Points near you your guide to help you get started Hike trail. The proper functionality of our platform below and we & # x27 ; t understand that left side of most! Hidden from the public are shown in grey, with publicly visible sections of an activity from. For athletes when viewing their own activities my liking its popular strava change private activity to public to asubscription service last year out start! 1903799 over 2 years ago +1 Understood Visibility both on the & quot ; to a real Domain like. Basis and keeps users & # x27 ; t exist anymore, customisable maps and! Automatically set to the feed hosted, should there be enough interest raise an issue and ran... You would any other USB device nothing strava change private activity to public, we don & # x27 ; t exist.! Just looked and you click on the left side of the keyboard shortcuts ; re done had lock. Api only allows update of one activity at a time your Garmin you. Problem preparing your codespace, please check the section & quot ; way you like 200 but! On following a route can be found here technologies to provide you a... Scope: read that maybe is not enough to do what you want ( i.e for the ubiquitous. A problem preparing your codespace, please try again not be able to reverse the change or any. Options available on the website so, it 's a bit chatty to. Hidden map also concealing those rides from Stravas Global Heatmap the Training tab all of them strava change private activity to public it private.