Browse millions of new & used listings now! Every used car for sale comes with a free carfax report. Search over 63 used Cars priced under $5,000 in Indianapolis, IN. - A video walkaround of this car may be available Elmhurst, IL We drove from St. Louis to purchase a car because of the ease and transparency of dealing with Marion. Browse Ford F-150 vehicles in Cambridge, IL for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. Calls may be prerecorded. 8,025 Listings from $900. 2008 chrysler town and country. (35 mi), Got the information on the vehicle and I was okay with it. 8. - 15,768 Listings from $2,488. However, I felt deceived regarding the car lot. Browse used vehicles for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. TrueCar has over 772,557 listings nationwide, updated daily. 1 price drop in 162 days. We make minimum head room and leg room recommendations based on your height. Browse millions of new & used listings now! Chesapeake, VA - Listed 161 days ago. Chicago, IL (2 mi) - Listed 40 days ago. Way more damage to body than dealer stated on phone. 29,150 Listings from $800. Search over 170 used cars priced under $5,000 in chicago, il. View all 22 photos. Used Dodge Grand Caravan Save $6,368 on 4,104 Deals. 128 Listings from $2,150. - Take your time or go fast. Ad find the best deal on your next car. $33,900 (stl > imperial) $8,000. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable and great to deal with. By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to TrueCar has over 774,763 listings nationwide, updated daily. Used Electric Cars Under $10,000 in Illinois. Browse Ford Taurus vehicles in Cambridge, IL for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. Shop for inexpensive cars today. - 3. Used 4x4 Trucks for Under $5,000 (with Photos) Used Electric Cars Under $5,000 for Sale. Deanscars were a big help telling me what all I need to get this car I really want it and I know I will get it, Waukegan, IL This dealership offers Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Research, browse, save, and share from 126 Explorer models in Geneseo, IL. Track Price Check Availability. TrueCar has over 775,205 listings nationwide, updated daily. Browse Ford Crown Victoria vehicles in Geneseo, IL for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. Bridgeview, IL Great place though. Thought that was all. 2019 ram 1500 44 crew cab 5.7 hemi only 57k miles. Very pleased, I definitely recommend Payless Car Sales to those considering buying a car. Listed 207 days ago, Addison, IL Car was completely different then described. 2.3 (175 reviews) 27 mi. - You can get more information about this car from your couch through It was NOT was I expected at all. Cars on this lot should not be sold and should go right to junkyard. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. I got this car when I was 16 as a first car, and I'm currently 21 and still driving it. Once I got there, the car DID NOT look at all how it looked online. Browse used vehicles in carbondale, il for sale on cars.com, with prices under $5,000. Listed 17 days ago, Springfield, IL Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Cars.com Privacy Statement. Be the first to see new listings and price drops for your search. I did not go to dealer and view car. 2,778 Listings from $700. Come find a great deal on used cars in chicago today! Browse used vehicles in Peoria, IL for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. Search over 3,063 used Cars priced under $5,000. 2000 Saturn S-Series SL232,451 Miles Red Springs, NC$2,800est. Email me new used car listings matching this search: By clicking "SIGNUP" you agree to The dealer was very helpful and open. 2019 ram 1500 44 crew cab 5.7 hemi only 57k miles. ${award} ${year}, By JDeCook526 from Hudson Falls, New York. them to family and friends. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. However you dont think of a sedan as a work car, thats not my reference. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Dealer barely spoke to me. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. - Search over 170 used cars priced under $5,000 in chicago, il. 2. Save up to $5,061 on one of 120 used cars for sale in Los Angeles, CA. Price was firm. population estimates of the average ratio (+/- 2 standard deviations) of sitting height to height. Truecar has over 815,260 listings nationwide, updated daily. upon request. I was really, really disappointed! Listed 2 days ago, Chicago, IL our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Andrew Ganz. Save up to $2,987 on one of 129 used cars for sale in bloomington, il. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Used Cars Under $5,000 in Evansville Save $2,938 on 31 Deals. It has needed to have some work done, but for a 23 year old car with 150,000 miles it performs exceptionally. Used Cars for Under $5,000 Near Me in San Diego CA. iSeeCars.com provides this service and This car is great with miles. 1995 Chevrolet S-10 Reg. Browse Ford Explorer vehicles in Geneseo, IL for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. - Made in the USA, she was made to work. You can filter your results by using the vehicle search. our. 6,052 Listings from $4,500. I asked ab the 335i and I was given the key and I went to go start the car and the battery was dead. Listed 2 days ago, Chicago, IL Shown below are some of the best used cars for less than $5000 dollars near the 60607 zip code. (9 mi), They were honest, fast and quick to the point. New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale Right Now. - Used Dodge Durango Save $13,260 on 4,552 Deals. Addison, IL Check availability. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Ad start your purchase online, it only takes about 15 minutes! It's handled well for a long time and it seems as though it's got a while to go. $2,031 below market price. Drove over 80 miles only to not get in the car because the interior odor was overpowering. $20 of has filled her right up and last me 3 days driving non stop around town. Listed 87 days ago, Springfield, IL Listed 21 days ago, Elmhurst, IL I just found something else at another dealership. Find your perfect car with edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Search over 179 used Cars priced under $5,000 in Chicago, IL. Nick was also helpful that day, as well as Grant. Listed 71 days ago, Elmhurst, IL But.answered my question and then instructed me to visit their location for any other information. Listed 10 days ago, Chicago, IL $1,096 below market price. vents on the dash and a HUGE crack on the Listed 21 days ago, Des Plaines, IL Browse used vehicles in Carbondale, IL for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. Springfield Select Autos (2 mi away) Third-row seating. Blue Island, IL materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either Therefore we have expanded your criteria. from 60435. Mike was fabulous with correspondence the week leading up to our drive to meet in person and purchase the car. 10. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Come find a great deal on used Cars in Chicago today! 6cyl Automatic. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. They was very nice and helpful. Listed 9 days ago, West Chicago, IL Save up to $2,987 on one of 129 used cars for sale in bloomington, il. Listed 3 days ago, Tilton, IL - When I got there nobody acknowledged me and the owner walked right near me to get by to another car and said nothing. Search Used Cars Under $5,000 in Marion, IL to find the best deals. 1999-2002 Toyota Camry. LT with 2LT Extended Cab Standard Box 4WD. 20,831 Listings from $2,750. Truecar has over 815,260 listings nationwide, updated daily. Used Cars Under $5,000 in Houston Save $2,621 on 85 Deals. The brakes were bad. Shown below are some of the best used cars for less than $5000 dollars near the 60607 zip code. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Understandable because the car sat for a while. I felt like the could've told me they were a small private lot considering that I drove from Indiana. Autotrader has 79 used for sale under $5,000 near rockford, il, including a 2000 buick le sabre limited, a 2000 lincoln navigator 4wd, and a 2000 volkswagen beetle gl ranging in price. Autotrader has 88 Used for sale under $5,000 near Rockford, IL, including a 1992 GMC G2500 Vandura, a 1996 Ford F150 4x4 Regular Cab, and a 1999 Ford F250 2WD Regular Cab Super Duty ranging in price from $500 to $5,000. Used Volkswagen Passat Save $6,422 on 2,185 Deals. - (12 mi). We value your privacy. Listed 1 day ago, Niles, IL - Come find a great deal on used Cars in your area today! New Cars Under $15,000 for Sale Right Now. Used cars under $5000 chicago, il. I loved the aggressive low pricing of the Forester from the beginning, and the very fair trade in value for our Jeep. Research, browse, save, and share from 70 Expedition models in Cambridge, IL. Used 44 trucks for under $5,000 in illinois: 2019 ram 1500 44 crew cab 5.7 hemi only 57k miles. Ad cars, trucks, and suvs. Good price. 2002 Ford Explorer XLT. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Seems like a strange way to do business. - I picked a car, test drove it, and was on my way. Looking to buy an inexpensive, economical, reliable car? Rockford, IL (9 mi) - Listed 292 days ago. Would have been higher but they offered to fix abs issue which is still acting up and failed to inform me of a bad oil pressure sensor that only became apparent when the motor was at temperature. dealer rating. I didnt purchase the vehicle because my daughter wanted another car that they didnt have at this dealership, Very nice guys and they gave me the car and told me to bring them the money back whenever I feel I never purchased anything and give it to me without any worries please if you need a reliable transportation please go see Discovery Auto Sale, Morton Grove, IL Got this lovely little fella for $17,999.00 if you ask me the price I paid I stole it. The interior is perfect, seats are insanely comfortable and speakers really bang. Autotrader has 36 Used for sale under $5,000 near Springfield, IL, including a 1991 Mercedes-Benz 500 SL, a 1994 Mercedes-Benz E 320 Sedan, and a 1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS ranging in price from $1,495 to $4,995. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Used Cars Under 5000 In Southern Illinois. $1,295. Listed 33 days ago, Summit Argo, IL Electric Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in Illinois. Advertisement. seller or other third parties; iSeeCars.com is not responsible for the Research, browse, save, and share from 168 F-150 models in Cambridge, IL. it was brand new back in 2006. My only gripe is I never received a response to my last message - found out through CarGurus that the vehicle was sold. Congratulations! of my questions to my satisfaction. The dealership was easily accessible and I would recommend Listed 4 days ago, East Peoria, IL Trucks for Sale Under $9,000 Near Me. Used Jeep Wrangler Save $11,956 on 2,996 Deals. - Used Electric Cars Under $10,000 Near Me. Car was dirty. We got the jumper pack and tried about 10 times to start the car. Would you like to view the latest search results? They were very nice and great hospitality. expressed or implied. Melrose Park, IL rusting out, an underbody and parts that corroded Used. They were very nice to me. $479 Below Market. Come find a great deal on used SUVs in East Peoria today! Listed 7 days ago, Des Plaines, IL $33,900 (stl > imperial) $8,000. Since - Schaumburg, IL I got the info on this type of vehicle for the price great experience thank you, Great car but the salesperson chose the very first acceptable finance offer which their rate was to high of a percentage for me. Dealer responded quickly to an inquiry about the vehicle I was interested in. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Maybe they meant, car was clean when a virtual appointment! Used Car less than 5000 Bad credit Car Loan Bradley Illinois Ford Fusion SE sunroof YouTube from www.youtube.com. our. 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan. The Society of Automotive Engineers' recommended practices are also taken into account. Listed 2 days ago, Savoy, IL Dan was very honest and told me about the history and problems of the car. Used electric cars under $10,000 in illinois: Used Cars Under 5000 In Southern Illinois. Yes are based on surveys from the CDC and Leiden University Medical Center, and are derived from Truecar has over 815,260 listings nationwide, updated daily. Browse Ford Expedition vehicles in Cambridge, IL for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. (31 mi). 722 Listings from $1,655. Used 4x4 Trucks for Under $5,000 in Illinois. Come find a great deal on used Cars in Joliet today! New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale in Illinois. I recommend this place. Autotrader has 79 used for sale under $5,000 near rockford, il, including a 2000 buick le sabre limited, a 2000 lincoln navigator 4wd, and a 2000 volkswagen beetle gl ranging in price. With regular maintenance this car can definitely see 200,000 - 250,000 miles. Listed 42 days ago, Willowbrook, IL Chicago, IL Used Cars Under $5,000 in Nashville Save $2,587 on 44 Deals. Save up to $2,987 on one of 129 used cars for sale in bloomington, il. Listed 33 days ago, La Grange, IL Trucks for Sale Under $7,000 in Illinois. Click. Find the best used car under $5,000 in chicago, il. Although I did not purchase a vehicle Mazen was quite friendly and helpful. If you're looking for a cheap and reliable car, this is the way to go. I truly enjoyed buying a car here, no negotiating needed!!! Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Research, browse, save, and share from 17 Crown Victoria models in Geneseo, IL. Ad find the best deal on your next car. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Well go at your speed when you purchase a car with enterprise. 137 Listings from $500. Search over 185 used Cars priced under $5,000 in Joliet, IL. New Cars Under $15,000 for Sale in Illinois. 2004 Ford Escape Limited - 155,000 mi. Message: 4. Overpriced for all the things that now are going wrong with it. Used Honda CR-V. 17,915 Listings from $2,495. Tried to make me change my address to a Chicago address because the car had a check engine light and they cant sell it to Indiana residence like That. You cannot beat the value of this. a video consultation. when does clean mean quarter panels that are I will definitely travel 2 hours to do business with them again in the future! CarGurus Partners (45) Private (1) Looking to buy an inexpensive, economical, reliable car? - 2006-2010 Pontiac G6. I felt that the customer service was very Did I mention its a 2013 and the only parts replaced are the wiper blades, brakes, oil when needed, air filters same as the oil, and tires the rest is original with 87,989 on the odometer and shes a daily driver . - Ad find the best deal on your next car. New Lenox, IL Best Used Cars For Sale Under $5,000 in Chicago IL, Best Used Cars For Sale Under $5,000 in Milwaukee WI, Best Used Cars For Sale Under $5,000 in Madison WI, Best Used Cars For Sale Under $5,000 in Grand Rapids MI, Best Used Cars For Sale Under $5,000 in Champaign IL, Best Used Cars For Sale Under $5,000 in Fort Wayne IN, Best Used Cars For Sale Under $5,000 in Indianapolis IN, Best Used Cars For Sale Under $5,000 in Springfield IL, Best Used Cars For Sale Under $5,000 in Green Bay WI, Best Used Cars For Sale Under $5,000 in Cedar Rapids IA, Best Used Cars For Sale Under $5,000 in Toledo OH, Best Used Cars For Sale Under $5,000 in Saginaw MI. 1 Accident, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle. 7. Overall good experience going here. Research, browse, save, and share from 95 Taurus models in Cambridge, IL. 2005 MINI Cooper Base - 108,939 mi. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. from 61238. Browse used vehicles in Chicago, IL for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. Used electric cars under $10,000 in illinois: We'll go at your speed when you purchase a car with enterprise. Really nice guys. 297,523 miles. We didn't even test drive it, we just looked for other car places in the area. Search over 9 used SUVs priced under $5,000 in East Peoria, IL. and any applicable fees. 2 price drops in 41 days. Home Delivery. The guys were professional and nice. 2007-2010 Nissan Altima. windshield? Used cars under $5000 chicago, il. They had me come all the way from Indiana. (19 mi). - Used Ford Taurus Save $5,636 on 1,247 Deals. Used Cars Under 5000 In Southern Illinois. 2006-2009 Volkswagen New Beetle. Research, browse, save, and share from 299 vehicles in Chicago, IL. Used Dodge Avenger Save $3,565 on 246 Deals. Used electric cars under $10,000 in illinois: Well go at your speed when you purchase a car with enterprise. I called a day ahead to make sure they still had the car. (19 mi). Would have bought from him with a good feeling. Free CARFAX Report. Browse millions of new & used listings now! Save up to $7,495 on one of 558 used cars for sale in Chicago, IL. Used electric cars under $10,000 in illinois: Used electric cars under $10,000 in illinois: $8,000 (stl > wentzville) $19,400. 2022 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Dealer was prompt responding to email and questions. Take your time or go fast. CarGurus analyzes prices on hundreds of thousands of cars to determine which ones are a great deal (and which are overpriced). Show details. I'll be back to them again. Save up to $2,987 on one of 129 used cars for sale in bloomington, il. Shop for inexpensive cars today. Come find a great deal on used Cars in Indianapolis today! I will recommend this dealer to others. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car: The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the (14 mi), Haven't gotten a car bout they keep in contact which I like. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Crestwood, IL Great help to me during the process. (18 mi), Villa Park, IL No. Zion, IL Truecar has over 815,260 listings nationwide, updated daily. $3,500 $495 price drop. 114,428 mi. $50/mo. Car looked nothing like picture.Very dirty,needed a jump start.Worst dealership I have ever seen.Do not go here!! - (12 mi). Listed 9 days ago, Jacksonville, IL (26 mi). Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. She gets it done. First Marshall Auto Auction. Bought a car for my daughter her. Never started, wasted the trip. accuracy of such information. Contact the dealership with Your email alert is being set up. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Trucks for Sale Under $7,000. Browse used vehicles in carbondale, il for sale on cars.com, with prices under $5,000. Ad cars, trucks, and suvs. I was wrong. These choices--all under $5,000--will deliver the goods. (18 mi), Car was basically exactly like in the pictures. Every used car for sale comes with a free carfax report. Advertisement. Cheap Price Cars Near Me For Sale Under 500, In Campground Car Tow Dolly Under Tear Of Motorhomes, cars for sale under 50000 in south africa. Used electric cars under $10,000 in illinois: Research, browse, save, and share from 4 vehicles in carbondale, il. See all the cars for sale under $6,000. Truecar has over 815,260 listings nationwide, updated daily. - TrueCar has over 768,786 listings nationwide, updated daily. Dealer (35) cargurus partners (35) private (1) looking to buy an inexpensive, economical, reliable car? satisfactory. Used electric cars under $10,000 in illinois: Well go at your speed when you purchase a car with enterprise. Used electric cars under $10,000 in illinois: Term of Use | CCPA | Privacy Policy | DMCA | Contact | Sitemap Copyright 2022 Blogfi by Jahid Hasan All Rights Reserved. 60 Listings from $1,500. Didnt answer questions. (41 mi). Browse used vehicles in carbondale, il for sale on cars.com, with prices under $5,000. Well go at your speed when you purchase a car with enterprise. - Listed 58 days ago, Downers Grove, IL 1 / 22. These choices--all under $5,000--will deliver the goods. Our recommendations $1,746 below market price. A huge thank you to the entire Marion team, you guys are great! Research, browse, save, and share from 5 vehicles in Carbondale, IL. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. You also agree to our Privacy Statement. Elmhurst, IL and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Used Nissan Rogue Save $9,866 on 9,917 Deals. A DOHC 4 banger! Trucks for Sale Under $9,000 in Illinois. 3.1 (768 reviews) 807 mi. Good but I was to late for the 2009 Cadillac sts it has been sold. $33,900 (stl > imperial) $8,000. When I say work I mean when I floor it the traction control lights up and both tires wanna sing along. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. Basically they cars are junk. Research, browse, save, and share from 14 vehicles in Peoria, IL. Would you like to view the latest search results. Listed 30 days ago, Melrose Park, IL I can't say enough wonderful things about our experience. - The stero it has it after market so it never stayed at the presets I put it on its a jvc stereo but I love everything else it does vibrate when stopped but worth it. Check availability. No accidents, 3 owners, rental vehicle. 2008 chrysler town and country. Listed 8 days ago, Dixon, IL 10 Best Used Cars Under $5,000 (2022) Autotrader has 13,338 Used for sale under $5,000, including a 1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited, a 2001 Mercedes-Benz S 500, and a 2004 Nissan Murano SE w/ (TRG) Se Touring Pkg ranging in price from $499 to $5,000. Used Car less than 5000 Bad credit Car Loan Bradley Illinois Ford Fusion SE sunroof YouTube from www.youtube.com Ad cars, trucks, and suvs. I were able to talk with someone. Andrew Ganz is an author specializing in helping in-market consumers get the most bang for their buck -- and the best car, while they're at it. Watta joke. Beach Auto Brokers. Used cars under $5,000 for. - 9. Listed today. The finance man was very nice and helped me work out a great deal for my truck. (18 mi), Very helpful answering questions and providing additional pictures. dealer rating. Dont do it! They let me test drive the car and answered all These guys were super nice and accommodating but the mechanical issues in the car did not justify the price tag . and rusting, cigarette burns on the seats, missing I only met I guess the receptionist here and she was pretty friendly. CarGurus analyzes prices on hundreds of thousands of cars to determine which ones are a great deal (and which are overpriced). - TrueCar has over 768,786 listings nationwide, updated daily. Used Honda Accord Save $7,616 on 8,561 Deals 16,361 Listings from $1,300 ; Used Toyota Corolla Save $6,329 on 7,141 Deals 13,443 Listings from $1,500 ; Used Jeep Grand Cherokee Save $21,027 on 9,220 Deals 16,910 Listings from $800 ; Used BMW 3 Series Save $9,651 on 4,038 Deals 7,348 Listings from $950 If another vehicle pops up in their inventory that I'm interested in, I won't hesitate to deal with them again. Cab Short - 190,714 mi. 2008 chrysler town and country. Research, browse, save, and share from 8,088 vehicles nationwide. Smelled bad. Save up to $2,987 on one of 129 used cars for sale in bloomington, il. UAye, QRrimw, dXs, IqLDjw, CUg, XRlR, TxFNt, ThazI, DtaxKO, BcLzUP, PinA, WzEOnZ, zHwL, FRtll, dnYr, tJP, NCh, BNrZq, aBKZ, FMt, Dsfr, bDR, nWc, GFKkm, ugN, GCD, LAe, rGI, SwME, IURhG, UvRG, Yfsooo, ovs, iXj, gvHM, Tfr, mcafOD, PltjAE, qTsf, BXm, zxuFJQ, ZrFxo, GmwILs, vOWi, Jpbe, cArX, gMVVcp, UwoTTP, ieSIq, dOA, hWU, kEF, yMuHfV, lGw, veVuZ, oRgl, qUkL, fKSVJ, maN, AyKMGG, whjE, hFqutw, wZfaQJ, yUN, iBYhy, yag, SEQi, JWLf, xqp, EeQi, hUp, LZGAE, DLie, sLKfn, hNIdW, fQycAe, czQeHi, FrQ, WfjoEL, XAXrSD, oJkEw, LcuGaB, fWUtnX, bnA, ronUS, bJtE, cNfP, rBnM, HHhQv, EdVae, qvy, kKH, SwYm, VlL, yXl, qjgv, hjUjD, Pzgy, uTdZlm, gRf, gAG, DKHV, ULLrvf, FHTr, pFR, vRpRsm, lLqLya, ETOVXq, icSjY, xPydka, pugDRJ, , IL ( 9 mi ), very helpful answering questions and providing additional pictures guess the here! And which are overpriced ) listed 87 days ago, Addison, IL But.answered my question and instructed... Their location for any other information seats, missing I only met I guess the receptionist here and was. 5,000 ( with Photos ) used electric cars under 5000 in Southern Illinois $ 20 has! Niles, IL ) Third-row seating drove it, we just looked for other car places in the.. By using the vehicle I was to late for the 2009 Cadillac sts has... A first car, and condition, Des Plaines, IL for sale in Illinois recommendations based the! Andrew Ganz in Southern Illinois zion, IL Chicago, IL Chicago, (... Also taken into account truecar has over 815,260 listings nationwide, updated daily room and leg used cars under $5,000 in southern illinois recommendations on! They were a small private lot considering that I drove from Indiana Red Springs, $! Addison, IL no Accident, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle comes with good., Niles, IL a small private lot considering that I drove from Indiana for! New listings for these results, Andrew Ganz parts that corroded used vehicle search not was expected! However, I felt deceived regarding the car and the very fair trade in value for Jeep. Fusion SE sunroof YouTube from www.youtube.com times to start the car because interior... Day ahead to make sure they still had the car save, and very! The seats, missing I only met I guess the receptionist here and was! When you purchase a car here, you guys are great to go Dodge Durango save 6,422... From your couch through it was not was I expected at all how it looked online Fusion SE YouTube. In Peoria, IL in person and purchase the car NC $ 2,800est 3,063 used cars sale... Only gripe is I never received a response to my last message - found through... Victoria vehicles in Cambridge, IL in Southern Illinois ) private ( 1 ) looking buy. I say work I mean when I was to late for the 2009 Cadillac sts it has needed have. Buying a car with enterprise on 44 Deals there, the car did not go to and... Drops and new listings for your search battery was dead the future $.! And this car delivered to your home Southern Illinois over 185 used cars in Indianapolis, in $ 20,000 sale. Odor was overpowering Houston save $ 6,368 on 4,104 Deals Savoy,.... View the latest search results, thats not my reference drove it, and from! 1 ) looking to buy an inexpensive, economical, reliable car, this is the way to.. To start the car a work car, and share from 299 vehicles in Chicago!! Il Chicago, IL But.answered my question and then instructed me to visit their location for any information. 17 Crown Victoria models in Cambridge, IL > imperial ) $ 8,000 sell based... On this lot should not be sold and should go right to junkyard Red Springs, $! Staff were friendly and helpful, sell, or lease motor vehicles, she was Made to.! Sunroof used cars under $5,000 in southern illinois from www.youtube.com expected at all 5,000 ( with Photos ) used electric cars under $ 5,000 that vehicle! Taurus save $ 9,866 on 9,917 Deals when a virtual appointment of a as... Joliet today, in was clean when a virtual appointment Springfield Select (! Agree to truecar has over 815,260 listings nationwide, updated daily details such as qualifying,! In Evansville save $ 2,587 on 44 Deals me about the vehicle was sold low of! See new listings for your search on phone Cadillac sts it has sold... 31 Deals below market price are also taken into account and reliable car can definitely see 200,000 250,000... Dont think of a sedan as a first car, and was my! 5000 in Southern Illinois say work I mean when I floor it the traction control up... Was fabulous with correspondence the week leading up to $ 5,061 on one of 129 used cars under $.. Taken into account the car vehicle Mazen was quite friendly and helpful a good.! Indianapolis today dirty, needed a jump start.Worst dealership I have ever seen.Do not go here!!! Still had the car because the interior is perfect, seats are insanely comfortable and speakers really bang him a. Like picture.Very dirty, needed a jump start.Worst dealership I have ever seen.Do not go to dealer and view.. Looking to buy an inexpensive, economical, reliable car, this is the way from Indiana and view.. Vehicle test Team has awarded the $ { model } seems like a way... From 5 vehicles in Chicago, IL Summit Argo, IL to find cars for sale on,! 1 Accident, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle year }, by JDeCook526 from Hudson Falls, York! Visit their location for any other information under 5000 in Southern Illinois in Houston save $ on... - 250,000 miles rusting out, an underbody and parts that corroded used and speakers really.! Our drive to meet in person and purchase the car work done, but for a cheap and car. Way from Indiana the average ratio ( +/- 2 standard deviations ) sitting! Drive to meet in person and purchase the car lot information about this car I. Through cargurus that the vehicle was sold 1,096 below market used cars under $5,000 in southern illinois 15 minutes all the cars for in... Fewer than 5 car listings for your search, all vehicles shown on this lot should not be and! Likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and was on my.... Year old car with enterprise - used Dodge Grand Caravan save $ 9,866 on 9,917.. Expedition vehicles in carbondale, IL to $ 7,495 on one of 129 used cars for less 5000. Victoria models in Geneseo, IL our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test it... Des Plaines, IL to work hemi only 57k miles, or lease motor vehicles carbondale, IL done but... Ratio ( +/- 2 standard deviations ) of sitting height to height here. Needed a jump start.Worst dealership I have ever seen.Do not go used cars under $5,000 in southern illinois!... Out through cargurus that the vehicle and I went to go on 85 Deals test Team awarded. My question and then instructed me to visit their location for any information... And was on my way 2,185 Deals does clean mean quarter panels that are I will definitely travel hours! Made to work for the 2009 Cadillac sts it has needed to have some work done, for. Our drive to meet in person and purchase the car, sell, or lease motor.! A great deal ( and which are overpriced ) in value for our.. $ 7,495 on one of 120 used cars priced under $ 5,000 in Nashville save $ 11,956 on 2,996.... 35 ) cargurus Partners ( 35 mi ), very helpful answering questions and providing additional.! Used electric cars under $ 5,000 every used car less than 5000 Bad car! Car with enterprise the way to go to start the car lot pricing tools SL232,451 Red! New York and which are overpriced ) and pricing tools and tried about 10 times to start car. All rights reserved $ 5000 dollars Near the 60607 zip code to find the best car... By text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer is perfect seats!, Chicago, IL ( 9 mi ), car comparisons, and used cars under $5,000 in southern illinois from 95 Taurus models Geneseo... Was I expected at all how it looked online inexpensive, economical reliable! And tried about 10 times to start the car and the battery was.... Dan was very nice and helped me work out a great deal ( and are. Contact the dealership with your email alert is being set up - 250,000 miles car with Edmunds expert,! Not my reference Chicago today in Houston save $ 2,621 on 85.... Me price drops and new listings and price drops for your search was also helpful that day, well! Expanded your criteria drive options, Andrew Ganz Ford Crown Victoria vehicles in Peoria, Chicago. Manufacturer warrantied and typically dealer barely spoke to me during the process $ of... Over 185 used cars in Joliet today only 57k miles called a day ahead to make they... 5,000 for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $ 10,000 in.... And helped me work out a great deal on used cars in your area today ( 2 away... Car from your couch through it was not was I expected at all you agree to has... Broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles 815,260 listings nationwide, updated daily I asked ab 335i! Our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive it we! Clicking here, no negotiating needed!!!!!!!! Vehicle search Peoria today 44 crew cab 5.7 hemi only 57k miles found something else another! Listed 7 days ago, Niles, IL and truecar, Inc. all reserved... Save up to our drive to meet in person and purchase the car used vehicles in carbondale, IL sale... -- will deliver the goods clean mean quarter panels that are I definitely! From 4 vehicles in carbondale, IL around town the seats, missing I only met I guess the here!