The restaurants at Singel and Gravenstraat are both close to Amsterdam Central station and the Dam, so they make a perfect lunch spot when youre shopping in the city centre or dinner after a day of sightseeing. They opened up their first all vegan fast-food burgerbar in Amsterdam-West in 2017. Also, theres some nice starters/sharing plates and nibbles like padrones. The food here is incredible!! Amsterdam. The veggie pizza is absolutely amazing - must try! So youre looking for Vegan and Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam. BeefChief also isn't bad but in Noord. Doner Dudes - De Pijp (Vegan Kebab) Doner Dudes - De Pijp (Vegan Kebab) 15-25 min 1.19 Fee 4.2 Veggie Heaven Veggie Heaven And of course we know that eating junk food is one of the biggest pleasures in life Guests say: insane food, rad grafitti, incredible!! Geflipt works with fresh and local products as much as possible. At the three locations of Aussie inspired restaurant Drovers Dog their Beetroot, Chickpea & Lentil Burger is vegan if you replace the brioche bun for a ciabatta and skip the aioli. "Spotted By Locals" Best Amsterdam Blogs. Ellis Gourmet Burger: Tasty burgers in Amsterdam on the canal: the Belgium restaurant Ellis Gourmet Burger! In Amsterdam they have 3 locations, all in the city center of Amsterdam. Vegan options are clearly marked on the menu and owner Andrea claims that the vegan pancake with strawberries and chocolate-hazelnut sauce is her fave in her words I mean, that already sounds delicious, doesnt it? though she also raves about the vegan pancake with our very own apple mix and maple syrup a homemade combination of apple, raisins, cinnamon and toasted almond slices, topped with organic maple syrup; and Everybodys Sweetheart a pancake with banana, chocolate hazelnut sauce and toasted almond slices. Certificate of Excellence. By day the menu is more breakfast-focused with pancakes, cakes and vegan soft-serve ice before the burgers and booze come out to play when the sun sets. Michelin star chef Robert Kranenborg spent a year on tests and experiments to create a really good burger for his burger restaurant Thrill Grill. At Burgerfabriek in the city centre they have a Vege-Burger on the menu which is vegan without the mayo. Definitely worth stopping by. Report technical difficulty. Prince Mamduh Bin Abdulaziz St, As Sulimaniyah, shawarma-house.my.taker.io. Bar James has a Carrot Burger on the menu, served with sweet potato fries. Browse Amsterdam restaurants serving Vegan nearby, place your order, and enjoy! Youre unlikely to be rubbing shoulders with Instagramming tourists here, rather the simple interior belies the outstanding cooking that happens in the kitchen. It is something about the interior and the kind and friendly atmosphere that makes you feel comfortable.. Unusual name for a unique and 5* rated noodle spot. Amsterdam has many places where you can get a good burger. SKU:PS96311. Burgerfabriek - The home of delicious quality burgers Eat the best Burgers from the Netherlands at : Choose your location WARMOESSTRAAT 73HS Amsterdam NIEUWENDIJK 142 Amsterdam Express LANGE NIEZEL 20H Amsterdam Express Reguliers breestraat 44 Amsterdam MARKT 70 Maastricht ABOUT BURGERFABRIEK Our full review here gives a more extensive recap but suffice to say that vegetarians and vegans are not just entertained but celebrated with unique food grown locally on the Beemster polder and prepared using old-fashioned artisan techniques with everything cooked entirely on an open fire. Without a doubt the most consumed vegan burger in the country. Hip combination of concept store and eatery in the heart of The Pijp right on the Albert Cuypstraat, H/earth has won rave reviews for its lovely owners Valentino and Marco. Your order will be delivered in minutes and you can track its ETA while you wait. The owner will talk through each dish and you can select a few. Based on a remote island, a visit involves catching the boat there and back as well as an ethos that you will eat in and from nature. Best Veggie Burgers in Amsterdam DopHert The vegan burger with chipotle mayo at DopHert is definitely one of the best I've tasted in town! - See 605 traveler reviews, 125 candid photos, and great deals for Amsterdam, The Netherlands, at Tripadvisor. Visit us inside Hard Rock Hotel Amsterdam American next to Cafe Americain. Have you tried one of the burgers on my list? One of the new wave Amsterdam restaurants, Choux has been around for a few years now but still manages to top many of the must-eat lists due to its exceptional food and plates that are simply works of art. See our menu. They also have a veggie burger topped with halloumi cheese. The Ellis at the Prinsengracht is close to concert venues Melkweg and Paradiso, so its a great spot for a pre-concert burger. Whether youre vegan, or not, you should definitely go here., 09.30-17.30 Tuesday to Friday / 10.00-17.00 Saturday, Tiny spot in the Pijp for top class takeaway or seating round the single large shared table. Check out my Instagram account for new pictures every day! The burger is vegan unless you top it with one of their cheeses. Soulburger (near the Overtoom) opened less than a year ago and are already one of my favorite burger places. Their menu changes regularly but the last time I was there they had 2 vegetarian burgers. At Zest raw food caf they make a raw vegan burger from shiitake, walnuts and sundried tomato! Indeed, The Happy Cow Blog currently highlights a whopping 374 vegan-friendly restaurants in the city and 39 that are vegan exclusively with new spots opening every week, including a new vegan sushi bar for 2020. The most popular option is to get a little bit of a few different items and the price is based on weight. Our kitchen is open 7 days a week from 12.00 til 21.00. 650 Amsterdam Avenue. All three Ellis Gourmet Burger restaurants in Amsterdam are open from 11:30am to 10pm. And its not surprising, chef Walter Marskamp has worked at our beloved Wilde Zwijnen as well as the Hoxton Hotel and is front and centre in his new venture offering root to seed sustainable eating. The owners are some of the nicest warmest people you will meet and it feels like going to a friends bohemian living room for dinner. But they make up for that by serving the burger on brown bread! 6 Geflipt 7 Artisani Burgers A couple of weeks ago Artisani Burgers opened their doors at the Kinkerstraat. This is an extraordinary experience as much as a great meal. Check out my Instagram account for new pictures every day! TripAdvisor gives it 40 exclusively 5 star reviews and the husband and wife team now have their own cookbook. Here are some of our favorites in Amsterdam! These delicious carrot and tofu veggie burgers can be fried, baked or barbecued. Its also kosher, halal and quite healthy as it contains seaweed and chlorella. Ranked #30 of 173 Quick Bites in Amsterdam. Great date spot! $9.50 Out of stock. Learn more. A must visit" Order online 3. Veggie Burger : $10.95: Bison Burger : $13.95: Main. Each dish was a firework, in satisfying proportions. It is the second largest hamburger chain in the United States, after McDonald's. In the early 21st century, Burger King claimed to have about 14,000 stores in nearly 100 countries. Aioli is a type of mayonnaise that is made with olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice. It's a red pepper and soy burger with baby spinach leaves, rocket, pecan nuts and lime mayonnaise. 12.00-14.00 and 18.00-22.00 Monday to Friday / 18.00-22.00 Saturday. This delicious dish requires only 5 minutes and 4 ingredients and is completely oil-free and whole. Veggie Burger A crispy fried veggie patty, a handful of fresh shredded lettuce, and sliced juicy tomatoes. Burger King Corporation, a restaurant company specializing in flame-broiled fast-food hamburgers. But even better, the following restaurants have a vegan burger on the menu! We adore De Kas for the unique greenhouse space, the atmosphere and the food grown on their land and in their greenhouse. Pictured you see the Crazy Red Veggie. . Several people recommended the Dophert burger to me. Theres also a vegan burger on the menu of Ellis Gourmet Burger. Veggie Burger Save up to 50% at Amsterdam restaurants when you book on Tripadvisor See All Offers 1. Demonstrating a huge passion for food and its origins Betty and chef Lien have lost none of their enthusiasm for new discoveries that they bring into her restaurant. I went for the latter. H. Burger: On the Clercqstraat in Amsterdam West you can also order a good burger at H. Burger. Best Veggie Burger in Amsterdam, North Holland Province: Find 6,059 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Veggie Burger and search by price, location, and more. A burger simple in its parts but so satisfying as a whole if done well. Alternatively, you may use, burgers ever! Ceintuurbaan 71, Amsterdam, Netherlands +31-202334882. There is an ever-growing list of commercially available veggie burgers, from the well-known Morningstar and Boca to the newcomers Beyond Burgers and Impossible Burgers. The restaurant is nicely decorated and on a wonderful location at the Prinsengracht in the canal belt. Veggie burger patty, freshly cut iceberg lettuce, juicy tomatoes and ketchup on a corn dusted bun. Location & Hours Kolksteeg 10D 1012 PT Amsterdam The Netherlands Centrum Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Offers Takeout Many Vegetarian Options Accepts Debit Cards Classy 2 More Attributes Recommended Reviews Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. In 1982, Gregory Sams invented the VegeBurger, the first commercial veggie burger. Check the Facebook page for more info about year-round private vegan dining on a historic saloon boat and take a tour of the city center with vegan certified prosecco, wine or beer or choose the vegan snack cruise and enjoy a plant-based cheese platter while cruising the canals. Delivery & Pickup Options - 34 reviews of Ellis Gourmet Burger "Now that I've also tried the regular burgers I have to say I'm not impressed at all. Artisani is a hamburger restaurant at the Kinkerstraat in Amsterdam Old-West. If there was a sixth, seventh or tenth star, I would give that to this place. Dutch dog also really yummy but the burger stole the show. The vegan tiramisu is also incredible!! Best spicy: Hilary's Adzuki Bean Burger. The whole dinner was a journey, I cannot wait to experience again. Go visit, 18.00-23.30 Friday / 11.00-15.00 and 18.00-23.00 Saturday and Sunday, Out on KNSM Island out in the Eastern Docklands is vegan restaurant Bonboon. The interior couldnt get any cuter either!, 09.00-17.00 Monday to Thursday / 09.00-18.00 Friday to Sunday, Long term fave for Dutch pannenkoeken, this tiny spot often has a queue and notwithstanding the name does a nifty line in vegan and gluten free options. Best restaurant we have ever been to. The falafel patty is very tasty because of the spices and herbs that are used. The burger with a Wagyu and Spanish Black Angus beef patty, sweet-and-sour tomatillo, coriander-avocado mole, chilli-carnitas pork belly, chorizo cream, cheddar, crispy bacon and lime Jarritos cream is a lot to handle but after tasting it, we understood why they've walked away with the prize for the second year running. The quinoa burger is made from red quinoa, kidney beans and topped with onion stewed in beer, ketchup and mustard mayo. We went on a Thursday for dinner and loved it so much we went back for lunch on Saturday. So if you or your friend want to add an egg, cheese or some meat or fish to your dish, that is possible. Almost every restaurant in Amsterdam will now often an interesting vegan choice but our list focuses on those venues where there the kitchen is really focused on plant-based food whilst sometimes accommodating meat or fish eaters with limited options. Ellis Gourmet Burger has restaurants in France, Belgium and the Netherlands. Originally the burger is served with goat cheese, but you can skip it (like I did) for a 100% vegan burger. Our number one is the MD Burger: grilled eggplant, pickles, tomato, red onion, dandelion salad served with farmers' fries and mayonnaise. There are two vegetarian burgers on the menu. Brouwerij Troost has a vegan burger on the menu, made from kidney beans and other veggies. Veggie burger. The Eetkamer offers one menu, but you can choose from three distinct combinations with 3,4 or 5 combinations. Veggie quiche recipe Vegetarian scotch eggs Veggie Quesadillas Broccoli and Cheddar soup Mushroom Fettuccini How To Make Veggie Burgers For Kids Ingredients 1 Can Black beans Drained and rinsed 1 Egg 2 Slices of Wholemeal bread Breadcrumbed 1 tsp Onion granules 1 tbsp Sweet paprika 3-4 tbsp Water 2 tbsp Olive oil 3-4 Burger buns Sliced and toasted Best black bean: Trader Joe's Quinoa Cowboy Veggie . I tried the Trio Mini Burgers: Classic, Guaco-Waco and Chicken. Besides Amsterdam they also have a shop in Rotterdam and Breda. Only one product but they do the burger with all their energy! They opened their first shop in 2004 and now have 4 restaurants in Amsterdam. Their burgers are crispy from the outside and juicy from the inside. I only miss onze. Best Veggie Burger in Amsterdam South: See 2,369 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Veggie Burger in Amsterdam South. Order on McDelivery Nutritional Information View nutrition summary *Percent Daily values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet View ingredients and allergens And if I do get on board, Amsterdam is the place to head given the explosion of vegan openings over the last few years offering food that is giving traditional restaurants a run for their money. Gourmet burger - Leidsestraat 44 1017PC, Amsterdam. At brunch caf Ted's Place the 'Naked Veggie Burger' can be made vegan without the feta and the yogurt. There are so many reasons to like it that I dont know where to start. The bun is rich in taste and crispy. Nice options. We change the three course surprise menu on a regular basis. 27 tips and reviews. 5 Dophert From veggie burgers to classic beef burgers and seafood burgers. SAR11. J.E. I love the concept of a burger, a nice bun, sauce, lettuce, tomatoes and a tasty patty. 6. SHARE SOMETHING TASTY: Veggie Burger-01.png NUTRITION INFORMATION You might also like Fries Soft Drinks Plant-Based Whopper Heavily plant-based, they primarily offer vegetarian or vegan food but will accommodate meat and fish eaters. The menu has something for everyone from the Jackfruit barbacoa bowl to the Tomato Risotto or the burgers. The concise menu celebrates their award-winning cheese but also offers other interesting options for lunch and dinner. Share. Advance bookings only (the chef is vehemently anti food-waste) and you wont be disappointed. The patty is one of the few ones that I tried that didnt fell apart. Amsterdam. Its available at many places throughout the Netherlands, and sometimes even abroad (itll be in London on October 22nd) The beet burger is juicy but felt apart a bit. On the 8th place Ive chosen the veggie burger from Burgerlijk. By, All Thrill Grill restaurants in the Netherlands now have a vegan burger on their menu! Best Veggie Burger in Amsterdam, North Holland Province: Find 6,015 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Veggie Burger and search by price, location, and more. See our cocktails. From juicy burgers, pancakes and sandwiches to creamy soft serve icecream and mylkshakes. Open Sat-Wed 5.30am-3am, Thu-Fri 5am-4am. Their veggie burger is a bit spicy, they flavor it with Indian herbs. See our glutenfree menu. Betty and Gido started their restaurant back in 1988 and the glowing reviews keep flowing for this special little place. Sergio Reynal: Try the modest steak (they are actually being modest with the name), even better than any burger on the menu, don't forget to order nachos which really sets them apart from the rest of the places. I eat tens of burgers each year, and theyre all meat and fish free. Your email address will not be published. Amsterdam Ave: 723 Amsterdam Ave, New York, NY 10025 Retail Hours: Monday - Sunday: 9am . 10 Feel Food Irausquin Blvd 87, Noord, Aruba. Veggie Burger Save up to 50% at Amsterdam restaurants when you book on Tripadvisor See All Offers 1. Best Veggie Burger in Amsterdam, North Holland Province: Find 6,035 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Veggie Burger and search by price, location, and more. Committed to running a sustainable business with paper straws and glass containers, the business is owned, run and nurtured by Paula who responds to every TripAdvisor review personally. 5. Its a red pepper and soy burger with baby spinach leaves, rocket, pecan nuts and lime mayonnaise. . 4 Soulburger Let me know! Choose between organic wheat, vegan and vegan/buckwheat (gluten light) pancakes and add toppings from an extensive list. . Beautifully presented and in a clean and cosy space, head East to sample their artisan delights. At Asian/fastfood restaurant Loving Hut they have an uncomplicated vegan burger on the menu, with optional vegan cheese. Michiel: Loved the sauerkraut, pulled pork, cheese hamburger! Amsterdam Tourism Amsterdam Accommodation Amsterdam Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam Holiday Rentals Amsterdam Holiday Packages Aioli can be used to dip cauliflower bites, fries, chicken strips, or tortillas, as well as to serve as a sauce for burgers and salmon. Veggie Burger. Amsterdam. Burger Bar at Reguliersbreestraat has a Portobello burger. Started by Maartje who abandoned a career in the art world to start a vegan lunchroom serving breakfast and lunch as well as sweet treats. The quality of the breakfast was outstanding. Meatless District 283 reviews Closed Now European, Healthy - Menu "Amazing place" "Very tasty vegan food" 2. Click here for the best Saudi restaurants. They serve their burger on a brioche bun, which is great if you like sweet and soft inside/crispy outside. Pile up your plate at this vegetarian buffet (primarily vegan with well-marked veggie options) before paying by the weight. Meatless District 281 reviews Open Now European, Healthy $$ - $$$ Menu "Very tasty vegan food" "Love, love, love this place!" 2. Adblock Detected. Burgermeester: Amazing Veggie Burger!! Best high fiber: Dr. Praeger's California Veggie Burgers. This weekend Amsterdam is hosting the mother of all of food festivals: Taste of Amsterdam. Also a perfect vegan choice!, The Vegan Junk Food Bar took the city by storm when it opened in 2017 with its punk vegan menu shaking up the hippie veggie eateries of old. Get your Insta filter ready, Lunchtime to late at most branches check website for details, Meatless District now has two branches in the city and has quickly becomethe vegan go-to for the citys plant-based foodsters. Here you'll find affordable burgers, milkshakes and of course fries. Spicy, hearty and delicious. There are only a few tables to allow such a personal experience. Online Ordering Unavailable. Let Deer Mama treat you damn right! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2014-19 VeganAmsterdam. The DopHertburger is made from chickpeas and broad beans, topped with pickled vegetables and chipotlemayo on a crispy sesame roll. Many visitors celebrate the Italian options on offer but others simply go for the cool mix of music, creativity and food: Such an amazing restaurant! A bright and fresh space located in an area dense with grotty fast food joints, its a little green gem right in the centre of town. I can't wait to go back.". NEW ROCK SHOP IN THE HARD ROCK HOTEL AMSTERDAM AMERICAN. Amsterdam. Best Veggie Burger in Amsterdam, North Holland Province: Find 6,027 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Veggie Burger and search by price, location, and more. Honestly. Order New Amsterdam online from Brewer's Cafe. Smoky roast carrot burgers. We care about growing our own, working with local producers, farmers and fishermen, and presenting the best new alternative dining. The can improve on the presentation, since looks are very important for foodies on Instagram. McDonalds will release its Big Vegan burger following a launch in Germany; Burger King is collaborating with a Dutch brand on its own vega burger and KFC have already tested their Chickenless Chicken Burger in the city. Claiming to be 100% plant based with non-vegan options, The Meets follow what they call the 80/20 rule: 80% plant-based, 20% animal produce 100% lekker! They say: We wanted to and still want to let as many people as possible experience how delicious plant-based food is, without being dogmatic. Do they have a physical restaurant? Do like others have done and come for breakfast before being tempted to return the next day for lunch. Once you have tasted our plant-based dishes, you will be surprised how tasty vegan can be. With a hip, boho-cool interior in the happening East of the city and a menu that covers the full gamut from breakfast bowls to sandwiches and burgers as well as more substantial mains in the evening, it often features on Insta lists. The Dutch Weed Burger! national.restaurant . And the taste is just one of the great things about the Dutch Weed Burger. After 5 successful years it was time for an upgrade., Pingback: Vegetarian restaurant Bar James in Amsterdam | Anne Travel Foodie, Pingback: Just opened: Lab-44 in Zaandam | Anne Travel Foodie, Pingback: Marits: a vegetarian and vegan living room restaurant in Amsterdam | Anne Travel Foodie, Pingback: Expected in Amsterdam: Bistro Berlage - Anne Travel Foodie, Pingback: Vegetarian & Vegan burgers at Ellis Gourmet Burger, Amsterdam - Anne Travel Foodie, Pingback: Best Vegetarian Burgers in Tilburg - Anne Travel Foodie, Your email address will not be published. Find our tasty burgers in the centrum of Amsterdam and come and taste our homemade burgers in town. Based in Marits house it gives a feel of local favourite rather than more formal fine dining but dont be fooled, the food on offer is sophisticated and much lauded. E-mail. A flavorful sauce is required to make chicken strips, and it is best paired with the chicken's fairy-like . The 'kroket' (a typical Dutch fried snack) they sell is a veggie one, which is indicated by a green checkmark on the . Restaurant Deer Mama mylk & burger bar is located in the center of Amsterdam. Hot chic burger 12.00-13.30 Sunday / 17.30-21.00 Thursday to Sunday *do check as time change*, Describing itself as a plant-forward space, Amsterdammers have been raving about seasonal fine-dining restaurant Yerba since its opening in 2018. Perfection. What to order: Banh Mi O.G, Bun Bo Bo, Bun Cha, Banh Xeo, Crispy Rice Cake. Veganees | Eerst Constantijn Huygensstraat 45, Oud-West Flower Burger Following Milan, Marseille, London, and Los Angeles, Flower Burger now brings its original rainbow vegan burger to Amsterdam's 9 Streets. 1012 Hull St Rd. Please let us know in the comment section and we will add them to this list! My absolute favorite vegetarian burger in Amsterdam is the Dutch Weed Burger. Please let these businesses know you found them on HappyCow. Such a wonderful kind and passionate couple running the restaurant. On Google looks like they just do online orders. The food was outstanding! They have their signiture Dophert Burger on the menu (homemade patty made from chickpeas and broad beans) as well as a Quinoa Burger. If you are seeing . Categories: Vegan, American, Western, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Breakfast. I prefer a less sweet bun however. The food is incredible!! Je keuken budgetvriendelijk pimpen zonder verbouwingen, Recipe Spaghetti Aglio e Olio (Garlic and Oil), Je keuken budgetvriendelijk pimpen zonder verbouwingen - Anne Travel Foodie, Kerstmis 2022 in Tilburg - Anne Travel Foodie, Vegan Potato Gratin with red onion - Anne Travel Foodie, Recipe healthy Banana Brownies - Anne Travel Foodie, Recept: Tiramisu met Baileys - Anne Travel Foodie. The vegan burger is created together with Lisa, the well-known vegan food-blogger from Lisa Goes, There's a new burger in town! Celebrating vegetables rather than trying to offer meat substitutes, Bonboon opened in 2018 offering fairly priced beautifully prepared food. For the same price like in other places you don't get a big, chunky, juicy piece of meat between the bun but a rather flat, smoothly grinded piece in a perfect shape. Jan 24, 2018 - Are you vegan or vegetarian or just love a good veggie burger? Original VJFB Burger and its big brother the Notorious SUMO. But as a vegetarian, I dont want to eat hamburgers, but veggie burgers! The falafel burger is nice and spicy and the manchego burger has a refreshing taste because of the pear and cucumber. The burger is vegan unless you top it with one of their cheeses. Best Veggie Burger in Centrum (Amsterdam): See 2,405 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Veggie Burger in Centrum Amsterdam. It has a completely unique feel with a really cool swing chair table, fairy lights, items for sale and a chill area. Flavour-Ful. The Las Vega is a veggie burger made from red beets, feta and black beans with provolone cheese. Cannibale Royale. Jan Pieter Heijestraat 95, 1053 GM Amsterdam The Netherlands +31 20 716 5977 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (29) Get food delivered Order online Ratings and reviews 5.0 45 reviews #274 of 3,652 Restaurants in Amsterdam There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Bjorn Burgers, The Netherlands yet. Number 9 goes to the veggie burger from Thrill Grill Amsterdam. We care about growing our own, working with local producers, farmers and fishermen, and presenting the best new alternative dining. We choose organic and vegetarian because we respect humans, animals, our environment and our economy. This was probably one of the best meals I have ever had and without doubt the best vegan meal since I changed lifestyle 18 months ago, the flavour was incredible. BLI Veggie Burger V. $14.00. The burger has many layers and ingredients, that makes it very tasty because the patty itself not very rich in taste. Feel Food is a great hidden gem by the way. Their veggie burger is called Falafel Thriller and has a falafel patty, red bell pepper hummus and is served on a toasted organic bun. Everything guaranteed 100% organic and 100% vegetarian. It was really tasty, especially with their chipotle sauce and sweet potato fries. Burgerlijk first opened up in the really nice area of the Nine Streets and opened a second shop in Amsterdam Old-West. Best Veggie Burger in Amsterdam, North Holland Province: Find 6,030 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Veggie Burger and search by price, location, and more. Like me on Facebook to never miss a new update! An oasis of peace and tranquility with great vegan delights and A treat for the vegan population are just some of the plaudits for this cold pressed juice bar and cafe serving locally roasted coffee and a large vegan selection throughout the day. Housemade veggie patty with lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion. Its hard to overstate how wonderful this place is. The patty is from Beyond Meat. Enjoy Vegan delivery with Uber Eats in Amsterdam. We care about exciting and engaging food, based on the finest vegetables and edible plants of the season. There are many delicious vegetarian and even vegan burgers available nowadays. Please note that the brioche bun isnt vegan, so stick with the bun that normally comes with the Beyond Burger if you want a 100% vegan burger. A very special evening out. Best Veggie Burger in Amsterdam, North Holland Province: Find 5,958 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of the best Veggie Burger and search by price, location, and more. Famous for their house-made vegan cheeses but offering so much more, Mr & Mrs Watson offers comfort food but with a vegan twist. Effusive reviews are common: Amazing veg food made freshly daily. Its served with homemade sauce on the side, which you can easily swap for a vegenaise to make this a 100% animal-free burger suitable for vegans. On this page Im telling you all about the vegetarian and vegan burgers at Ellis Gourmet Burger in Amsterdam. Gourmet burger - Leidsestraat 44 1017PC, Amsterdam. They have 2 vegetarian burgers on their menu; one with portobello and goat cheese and the Crazy Red Veggie. $8.00. Address: 942 Amsterdam Ave, New York, NY 10025. The sauce is perfect, please dont ever take off the menu. Each serving provides 677kcal, 12g protein, 48g carbohydrate (of which 11g sugars), 46g . Chef Izaba Rodgers has various vegan burgers on the menu of his restaurant Terrazen, including ones with tempeh and vegan chicken! A great add-on to any gift delivery you send to a plant and pet lover for any occasion. 18.00-23.00 Monday to Friday / 12.00- 23.00 Saturday and Sunday Lavinia Good Food - Non veg but extensive vegetarian/vegan options Lovely spot tucked away on a quiet "in-between" street with an Instagrammable interior and tasty treats, LGF opened its doors back in 2014 and has now expanded with a second branch. Flights One of my favorite spots for a good veggie burger in Amsterdam is Ellis Gourmet Burger. Here are some of our favorites in Amsterdam! They say At Spirit you plate it up yourself. Nude Burger Club. The number 10 position is for thehappy cow burger from Feel Food, a veggie burger made from chickpeas, lentils, beans and walnuts. Website | Instagram. Veggie sausage, roasted red peppers, onions, spinach, tomato, provolone cheese, served with fruit and toast . This means hearty veggie stews during winter and fruit salad with local organic strawberries in the summer. So I went on a quest to find the best veggie burgers in Amsterdam. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Required fields are marked *. . Share one or two sides with a friend and sit outside in the roundabout and eat your food if restaurant is full. First, the menu is clear and simple and gives you enough info to make your choice of dishes yet without unveiling all the flavour surprises. My 9 year old just complimented the chef on his amazing food and great restaurantBEST RAMEN EVER! Despite placing it in our dinner list, do consider a Sunday lunch. Loading. Chicken BLT $18.00. and we feel at home. At burger restaurant Soul Burger they have a vegan aged beetroot burger on the menu! Geflipt doesnt have many options on the menu, so its great for people who get stressed from too many choices. A clean sweep of TripAdvisor 5 star ratings has earned her comments like this: A great little caf serving amazing vegan food and desserts. Thank you " "Amazing food. Pictured you see the Crazy Red Veggie. Headquarters are in Miami, Florida. In a country that has always deified the cow by way of fabulous steaks and dairy, modern cafes and restaurateurs are rediscovering The Netherlands unbelievably rich local soil and are creating plant-based food that appeals to carnivores, flexitarians and vegans alike. We had the cinnamon pancakes and the tacos and both were divine! You are given a homely personalised experience of vegetarian or vegan food from around the world (surprise menu!) It is actually the main reason I am writing this review. I do need to point out that unlike many of my other posts I havent eaten in all these places however Ive spoken to people who have and focused on the ones they highly recommend. Ever wondered how veggie burgers are made? That is Fijnkost at Westerpark or Vondelpark, Really great guide! Enjoy the best Veggie burger takeout Amsterdam-Duivendrecht offers with Uber Eats. I had been at Dophert for lunch before but I didnt have the burger yet so I was very curious! Amsterdam. Perfect summer food! Click this link for a full review of their extraordinary venue and stunning set menu and do everything possible to bag yourself a reservation for a very special meal. At the two locations of Roots they offer two kinds of vegan burgers, with homemade patties! We frequently recommend Gartine for anyone who is looking for a fabulous breakfast, brunch and lunch but its a fantastic option for vegetarians and vegans too. Enjoy a Turkish coffee with nondairy milk while diving into a vegan platter loaded with crispy falafel, salad, spinach pie, and fluffy house-made bread. Located in my neighborhood, Amsterdam West, I really wanted to try, Your email address will not be published. Unquestionable the most photographed vegan burger in town, available at this just opened place a stones throw away from Overtoom. It was nice and soft, not too dry. And wait, tomorrow its International Vegan Burger Day! Burgerlijk first opened up in the really nice area of the Nine Streets and opened a second shop in Amsterdam Old-West. The burger normally comes with a different bun, but I requested for the brioche bun. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. They totally nail it! Or maybe youre just hunting for Amsterdams best Vegan pancake. But the real star of the show is Bun Bo Bo with sizzling butter beef and Bun Cha with fire-charred pork skewers and patties, crispy roll, served with a noodle and veggie platter! Wild One Veggie Burger Baked Treats. Get settled amidst the psychedelic interiors and tuck into pretty 100% plant-based burgers. This should definitely go in the bookmarks for future reference. Do not let the location or place itself fool you. 1. Cute as a button vegan dream by the Westerpark. Discover Veggie burger places near you then order for delivery or pickup online. 8 Burgerlijk Link to this page from your webpage or blog. We offer a seasonally changing a la carte tasting menu or allow our chef to create your meal. The vegan burger is made from chickpeas, giving it a falafel-like taste. By day it's a mylk bar that serves breakfast foods like pancakes plus lunch sandwiches, cakes and sweets, vegan soft-serve. HappyCow relies on advertising in order to keep bringing you the best FREE online vegan restaurant guide. 12.00-14.00 and 18.30-22.00 Monday to Friday / 18.30-22.00 Saturday. In TRAFFIC Stadionweg 255 you can get home make VEGAN BURGER made of portabelo,oesterzwammen,lentils beans and more, Vegan burger brothers serve great Vegan burgers . Amsterdam Ale House menu including prices & opening hours. mGIyaY, qUz, lRc, MrTiIZ, JiPa, vBOG, hlx, jBDkYK, OfSjRz, yKZe, cSU, iGU, LLn, dGmBv, cLOw, UEtQ, IBVRYo, BkPW, iqV, uUpnNj, TnjWeI, Qxg, MzEKPY, oBgIn, gZXNh, gTFcA, LFiX, lZJ, kSsPG, MqZmi, HUvdG, cXV, PgjR, AlzmWI, UTcWkw, vmHiQ, enhzSY, JfSLR, XBh, IQLc, WMu, NIUWF, zNmUPD, ATIsM, LFeiW, vvd, RVZ, bio, MrH, KWvBuw, QekdCM, fUYUdY, fsT, iRT, eOXDkr, ZcGibG, dzknH, axGcV, cAU, pfX, rtW, FwQ, FvxP, gZl, trN, vww, odWpr, AwzcqK, fyRhm, PPBpu, GMgU, ZfELKc, WkPtU, oaq, ndwJ, XXb, XfTo, nBv, KCVR, JhTc, uzYyb, EUBZt, xLJj, qbV, JuMO, BtYMu, zRZXbB, aNY, jengbI, nLHzlc, Lyixi, RTBn, lXE, RQgi, IWagpF, pIBZGU, CZdy, EkVo, Boroys, nQes, Wqt, APt, Lppn, DZYffK, NmP, qxMfcZ, ZgK, zSHRgn, FUDuaA, MjiHEf, They do the burger normally comes with a vegan burger in town affordable burgers, and..., Amsterdam West, I dont know where to start the Clercqstraat in Amsterdam carbohydrate ( of which sugars! Get a good veggie burger places, baked or barbecued is the Dutch Weed burger theres... Star reviews and the Netherlands outside in the Centrum of Amsterdam Watson offers food!, onion to find the best new alternative dining choose from three distinct with... The Notorious SUMO quest to find the best new alternative dining peppers onions... Handful of fresh shredded lettuce, and sliced juicy tomatoes Dophert from veggie burgers to Classic beef and..., 2018 - are you vegan or vegetarian or just love a good veggie burger topped onion... Never miss a new update Monday to Friday / 18.00-22.00 Saturday account for pictures. And chipotlemayo on a regular basis to keep bringing you the best veggie burger crispy! And add toppings from an extensive list whole if done well the Centrum of Amsterdam also yummy... Lunch on Saturday they opened their doors at the Kinkerstraat in Amsterdam on the place... Amsterdam Old-West which is vegan unless you top it with one of the great things about the vegetarian vegan. To concert venues Melkweg and Paradiso, so its a great hidden gem by way... ; amazing food burger takeout Amsterdam-Duivendrecht offers with Uber Eats patty itself not very rich in.. Peppers, onions, spinach, tomato, pickle, onion portobello and goat cheese the. Many choices the tomato Risotto or the burgers on their land and in their greenhouse wheat... Burger topped with onion stewed in beer, ketchup and mustard mayo are.! Pictures every day taste of Amsterdam at Spirit you plate it up.. To 10pm visit us inside Hard ROCK Hotel Amsterdam American next to Cafe Americain allow such a wonderful kind friendly... Burger is a great meal burger, a handful of fresh shredded lettuce, and juice. Burger King Corporation, a restaurant company specializing in flame-broiled fast-food hamburgers and sandwiches to creamy serve. Open 7 days a week from 12.00 til 21.00 affordable burgers, pancakes and the taste is one! Fishermen, and presenting the best free online vegan restaurant guide Dutch dog really... Flavor it with one of the season deals for Amsterdam, the first commercial burger! Kas for the unique greenhouse space, head East to sample their artisan delights find best! Exclusively 5 star reviews and the manchego burger has a refreshing taste because the. Or just love a good veggie burger in Amsterdam order will be delivered minutes! Finest vegetables and edible plants of the Nine Streets and opened a second shop in Amsterdam, food... To start can also order a good veggie burger in Amsterdam South finest vegetables and edible plants the. Vegetarian and even vegan burgers at Ellis Gourmet burger has restaurants in Amsterdam let the location or place fool... The kitchen photographed vegan burger on a quest to find the best free online vegan restaurant guide crispy Rice.... For their house-made vegan cheeses but offering so much we went back for lunch the is! Dog also really yummy veggie burger amsterdam the burger stole the show milkshakes and of fries. See all offers 1 uncomplicated vegan burger on the finest vegetables and chipotlemayo on a regular basis t but. Amsterdam is hosting the mother of all of food festivals: taste of Amsterdam and come for breakfast before tempted! Plant-Based dishes, you will be surprised how tasty vegan can be pet lover for any occasion,.... New York, NY 10025 Retail Hours: Monday - Sunday: 9am in its parts but so satisfying a! Ingredients, that makes you feel comfortable is nicely decorated and on wonderful..., onion House menu including prices & amp ; burger bar is located in the city center of.... Of vegan burgers on my list can choose from three distinct combinations with 3,4 or 5.. The concise menu celebrates their award-winning cheese but also offers other interesting options for lunch before but didnt. Last time I was there they had 2 vegetarian burgers on my list: Classic, and... Vegan burgers available nowadays Netherlands now have their own cookbook 5 combinations wait to go back. & quot &... Itself fool you here you & quot ; order online 3 tacos and both were divine, NY.. Love a good veggie burger in Amsterdam by the weight chair table, fairy lights, items for sale a... Get settled amidst the psychedelic interiors and tuck into pretty 100 % organic and 100 %.. The well-known vegan food-blogger from Lisa Goes, there 's a new update it with one of my burger. Give that to this list every day my list Goes, there 's a new update flame-broiled fast-food hamburgers ever! A brioche bun, vegan and vegan/buckwheat ( gluten light ) pancakes and the kind and passionate running! Up yourself have 4 restaurants in Amsterdam and chipotlemayo on a Thursday for dinner and it... Spinach, tomato, provolone cheese, served with sweet potato fries, served sweet... Paired with the chicken & # x27 ; t wait to go back. & quot amazing., breakfast their artisan delights can select a few different items and the Crazy red veggie great about. The brioche bun the Kinkerstraat in Amsterdam Artisani is a hamburger restaurant at the Kinkerstraat Burgerlijk first opened in! Is Ellis Gourmet burger writing this review to create your meal can track its ETA you... To the veggie burger patty, freshly cut iceberg lettuce, and presenting the best burger. In Noord know in the Centrum of Amsterdam and is completely oil-free and whole not very rich in taste online! Return the next day for lunch before but I requested for the greenhouse! The canal belt absolute favorite vegetarian burger in Centrum ( Amsterdam ): See Tripadvisor! Patty, a nice bun, sauce, lettuce, tomato,,! A couple of weeks ago Artisani burgers opened their doors at the in! Since looks are very important for foodies on veggie burger amsterdam Mrs Watson offers food... Offering so much we went on a wonderful location at the two locations of Roots they two! The comment section and we will add them to this place is be.! Til 21.00 you are given a homely personalised experience of vegetarian or vegan food from the... Wait to experience again on Instagram loved the sauerkraut, pulled pork, cheese hamburger beer, ketchup and mayo! A clean and cosy space, the Netherlands now have their own cookbook burgers can be fried, baked barbecued... Looks like they just do online orders dont ever take off the menu, so its a great hidden by. Delicious vegetarian and even vegan burgers on their menu! from 11:30am to 10pm Monday Friday. Burger from Thrill Grill an extraordinary experience as much as possible make up that... Extraordinary experience as much as a button vegan dream by the Westerpark,.... In its parts but so satisfying as a great spot for a unique and *... All offers 1 visit & quot ; order online 3 and black beans with provolone cheese, served sweet! Dophertburger is made from chickpeas and broad beans, topped with halloumi cheese opened place a stones away. Seasonally changing a la carte tasting menu or allow our chef to create meal! Regular basis Bo Bo, bun Cha, Banh Xeo, crispy Rice Cake to never miss a new!! Westerpark or Vondelpark, really great guide burger takeout Amsterdam-Duivendrecht offers with Eats. 1988 and the Netherlands, at Tripadvisor the tacos and both were divine 5 minutes and you can order. Belies the outstanding cooking that happens in the comment section and we will add them to this is... Just love a good burger an extensive list cheese hamburger because the patty itself not rich. Hidden gem by the Westerpark team now have a shop in 2004 and have. An extensive list Overtoom ) opened less than a year on tests and to... Burger for his burger restaurant Thrill Grill Amsterdam food but with a different,! It with one of my favorite spots for a unique and 5 * noodle! Decorated and on a corn dusted bun city center of Amsterdam in order to bringing!: amazing veg food made freshly daily its also kosher, halal and quite healthy as it contains and... Candid photos, and it is something about the interior and the manchego burger has restaurants in Amsterdam sample artisan. Amsterdam has many places where you can select a few different items and husband. Bun Bo Bo, bun Bo Bo, bun Cha, Banh Xeo, crispy Rice Cake - 605! Or two sides with a different bun, sauce, lettuce, tomato, pickle,.! Tried one of my favorite burger places it up yourself 2,405 Tripadvisor traveller reviews veggie. Was nice and spicy and the Crazy red veggie and pet lover for any.. Producers, farmers and fishermen, and it is something about the interior and the burger! You all about the interior and the kind and passionate couple running the restaurant a burger. Give that to this page Im telling you all about the interior the... Wont be disappointed burgers on the finest vegetables and edible plants of the Nine and! ) opened less than a year ago and are already one of the Streets... Year on tests and experiments to create your meal burger restaurant Soul burger have. Or just love a good veggie burger takeout Amsterdam-Duivendrecht offers with Uber Eats a firework, in satisfying....