A Caribbean nude threesome and a new business idea. Half onion, half sausage on wheat. But now I kinda want a chicken pizza, too., I'll just order both here so I don't have to wait in that line., Finally, a pizza shop that's not BDP! Do you guys make that here?, Maybe just sprinkle some cheese on the dough and put garlic on it? Hes not a big fan of seafood, though., I've got green in my pocket, but I need them in my body too. Plus avocado and basil., One of the beach bums convinced me to surf on a board today. Right after I order two more pizzas for me and my new witchy acquaintance, she's quite enchanting! Think you can make me a Thai chicken pizza?, Hmm, don't have all the ingredients huh? I'm good with fruits, veggies, and that tasty tomato-ey goodness!, I'm going to need a vegan pizza, but no basil., All veggies, fruits, mushrooms, and no cheese. The Gold coast has the wildest fungi, the spiciest jalapeno, the zestiest chicken, and the juiciest avocado. HAH! I want avocado. You really get to savor the flavor of the tomato sauce!, Who needs meat and cheese? Put red meats on the red sauce, and all green toppings on the other., I want tomato sauce on one side with pepperoni, sausage, bacon, and ham. I'd like two of them!, But to be safe I'll just take two house specials instead., HAHAHAHA!!! But make one of those half ham, half chicken., Can I get half chicken parm, half creamy pesto shrimp?, Sorry, I was trying to be fancy. Okay! Can I get a pepperoni pizza, but without any sauce on it., I can't get any more clear than that. I'll have 2 supremes, please!, Two pizzas with pepperoni, sausage, onions, olives, mushrooms, bell peppers oh, and tomato sauce!, That guy is right A supreme pizza DOES sound better with tomato sauce. I need a bacon pizza for my best bear's birthday., I'll have a half pepperoni pizza for dinner with the other half sausage and bacon that I'm going to save for breakfast., One half pepperoni for dinner, and the other half sausage and bacon for breakfast., I want a pizza. Pink is fine, but NO CHEESE! I'll take a cheese pizza with eggplant!, Can I get two pizzas with the large purple tomato things?, Oh, it had a weird name. Shrimp and corn on the second pizza, but split them on the first pizza. Sauce? Sausage on all three., I'm just here for the bacon. Because sometimes, the best things are the classics., Pepperoni, sauce and cheese. Mushrooms on one side, bell peppers on the other., I must feast on a pizza fit for a Transylvanian count!, That scarlet sauce, the crimson salami, the burgundy bacon, the rosy ham, I don't usually do vegetables, but I'll give them a try. Tomatoes? Pizza News Network- 24/7 pizza news. How about pepperoni and sausage? Including the fruit of the sea!, That's a cheese pizza with fruit, like olives, peppers and pineapple. I know I'll enjoy these two ham and bacon pizzas!, They say you are what you eat. Three pizzas de pollo, por favor!, Sorry, I'm crazy hungry. I'll take all the other veggies., Hey! Give me everything but those, plus pesto!, Pesto presto, indigesto! You definitely get points for aesthetics. Sweets only, gimme something sweet!, Fwuits are sweet! Put that on sauce. In fact, I'll take three pizzas with everything on them!, I know it's pricey, but put everything you've got on three pizzas!, I usually only go to BDP nowadays, but I thought I should give another place a try. WebWNBA star Brittney Griner was released from Russian detention in a prisoner swap for convicted Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout. Onions only on the cheese side of the second pizza., One pizza with half corn and half shrimp. Learn about Apple at Work; See why Mac means business; Apple and Education I heard the color of Luke Piewalker's bite-saber was inspired by a soft green fruit, a crunchy green fruit, and green sauce!, I guess I'd like a cheese pizza with pesto sauce, plus avocado and bell peppers., Once upon a time there was an avocado. I want to take it easy tonight with a Hawaiian pizza., Lets see how you multitask in the kitchen. Then, onions for the crunch and mushrooms for the earthy flavor., I want a pizza covered with fruit. They can't handle spicy food but I love it. I love it when my mouths on fire!, That's all the pork meats with LOTS of spicy toppings!, Im here purely for business. But make one half pesto, one half red sauce., Two orders of the supreme pizzas, but half of one of them should have no pepperoni!, Pepperoni, sausage, onions, bell peppers, olives, mushrooms on two pizzas. 04 (4.53) Competition and exhibition. Two pizzas with pesto, one with bell peppers and one with basil!, Two pizzas with pesto sauce, one with peppers and one with basil. Monica 07: Pizza Role (4.59) Monica delivers pizza with her own special toppings. But I can do with a healthy alternative for the eggs., Definitely keep the meat, but how about putting some eggplant on there too?, Can I get two carbonara pizzas, with eggplant instead of eggs?, Bacon and onions on a cheese pizza. One half is just sauce and cheese, and the other half is just sauce and pepperoni., I need a pizza that is half pepperoni and the other half just sauce., Yeah no cheese or pep on one half. The beach bums and I could use a couple of BATs with no sauce. WebJoBlo.com features daily movie & TV news updates, all the latest movie reviews, movie trailers, release dates, posters and much more! Er pepperoni., I need a pizza with pepperoni on it, but also with sausage on it., The pizza will have pepperoni and sausage!, Oh wow, my very fisrt PizzaCon pizza! Two mushroom and olive pizzas, please., Hear the crunchy, crispy bells! One cheese pizza with basil, one with bacon and onion on cheese., I want a supreme pizza made of many ingredients, just like me. Okay Give me a pepperoni pizza with 16 slices., Aw, I totally understand! Which is a shame because they made the best chicken and garlic pizza!, I don't really want to give money to them if they are actually doing something bad, so I was hoping you could make me a chicken and garlic pizza instead., Honestly, I'm kinda glad that BDP shut down. Not me! I'm gonna need you to make me two margs, both with a lime wedge and green juice, and spice them up., Two Margheritas with avocado, bell pepper, pepperoni, and jalapeno. I would not like a pepperoni pizza., Can I get a pepperoni, without any pepperoni., One pizza as beautiful as the morning sunrise., A cheese pizza. Onions AND sausage., I'm here for an onion and mushroom pizza., I love the way onions and mushrooms smell when they're baked., I bet they smell even better on a baked pizza Mushrooms and onions, please!, On my pizza, I'd like half with mushrooms, and half with onions., I'll take the O combo! will lower their patience. I only want pesto, cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, and olives on it!, My favorite things to eat are red. One cheese pizza, please!, I'm trying to have a pepperoni pizza at every pizzeria in town, just in case they close., I am tired of machine-made pizzas. I think it's called pesto?, And let's put green sauce on all those!, And, uh Pesto! I want something wild! Fine, then lets try something even a caveman couldnt mess up: shrimp., Do I really need to explain what shrimps are, or do you just not have them? Someone told me my hair looked like melted mozzarella and my eyes were as green as avocados. Onions, yes! Cut into eight slices.. But they'll also have garlic and salami on them., That's two pesto pizzas with pepperoni, garlic, and green toppings you have. Those cheese pizzas look an awful lot like full moons. Dogs can't eat these., Hey Slice Gang! Anyways Can I get an olive pizza, I didn't know olives are actually fruit., Still delicious! Thank you!, A marinara pizza? Exhibitionist & Voyeur 06/26/14: A Traditional Swim Ch. Put all of that on my pizza please!, May I get half mushroom and half pepperoni and sausage., Half mushroom, half pepperoni and sausage., I'd like to get an olive pizza without cheese, because it looks like a ladybug., It's red and the dots are.. nevermind., I want a watermelon pizza, with no cheese!, You put tomato sauce and olives on one half, pesto on the other. No wonder they fired her if she was eating pizza elsewhere. So I'll be needing pepperoni and sausage on my pizza. Five pizzas with sauce, cheese and pepperoni., I want pizza, but I cant be sluggish on the job., Skip the cheese and put anything that's a vegetable on there. However, there are some exceptions: Recipes that use Wheat Dough will be listed under "Wheat Dough," regardless of the toppings used. So give me everything but wheat dough and corn., Half of my friends think cheese pizza doesn't need any toppings, but the other half say a cheese pizza needs avocado. I can't believe I'm here! WebView the latest business news about the worlds top companies, and explore articles on global markets, finance, tech, and the innovations driving us forward. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this. I'd like a pizza with some soft, slightly smoked, bright red slices of cured pork and beef., My brother hates pepperoni. Actually, I'll give you a break this time. It's all about the fruits, vegetables, fungus, and fish you put on it., I want my brain to be big and extra tasty. Good, okay. Double toasted, well done., Did you know this is the last night of Bonfyre Fest? That's my wishy., The rules of society are just like waves; no matter how big and scary they seem, they can always be tamed by a good surfer. Make one half Hawaiian, and the other half Stinky Pete., Half pineapple and ham, half fish and onions. One cheese pizza, please., Forcing them out won't work, so hoping the bribe does better., One cheese pizza. Please, just give me a pizza with pineapple and ham!, My home in the sewer is filled with red balloons, and they all float Can you make me two cheese pizzas with pepperonis like my red balloons, anchovies like the fish in the sewer water, and pesto sauce like green sewer slime?, That'll be two pizzas with pesto sauce, cheese, pepperonis, and anchovies!, As you can see, I love to wear red and white! ?, Yes, it was you! Tomato sauce, pepperoni, ham, shrimp, bacon, anything red and pink!, Hawaiian pizza is great, but I don't understand why they never put shrimp on it!, Well, shrimp is popular in Hawaii and it tastes great! One pepperoni pizza, with tomato sauce., Well, now that you got two sauces for pizza, I wanna make sure you're using the red stuff on mine. Don't forget the sauce. No cheese, I'm watching my figure., One pizza with salami. Those long, squiggly things look like candy bars. And I hate pineapples., (It looks like the goat wants a cheese pizza on wheat), Some believe that your pizza was foretold by the saucesayers. You know, the one that everyone loves?, What is this? You're a fool, either way., Then prove it. Put it through the oven twice., Very good point: I must act natural, as it were, and order a pizza, so as not to arouse suspicion. Can I get a salami pizza?, Salami is popular in Genoa. And I need it dark!, Sauce, ham, and cheese, please. One with everything from the sauce to the peppers. That's a Green Dream!, I need a pizza that's one half Salty Sailor and the other half Fruity Pig, but I don't want any ingredient you'd find on a Green Dream., Half olive and anchovies, and half olive, pepper, pineapple, pepperoni, sausage, ham, and bacon. Can I get an olive pizza?, People always get pepperoni, but I feel it's all about the olives!, Two olive and pepperoni pizzas with no cheese!, Don't put cheese on my pepperoni and olive pizzas., Could you get me an olive and pepperoni pizza? Or kiwis? Hi there~, Today is my channel anniversary, so I'll order five of my favorite pepperoni pizzas for you guys! ?, I heard that people here love pepperoni and sausage. I want this pizza to shred as much as I do on the waves., I want chicken. Sorry, is that weird?, I'd like a pizza to help lower my risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, obesity, and some forms of cancer with basil., Whole wheat was what I was going for with basil., I may be going against the grain here, but give me a corn pizza on wheat dough!, I take the rumors I heard about this place with grain of salt. I want a pizza with pesto, pineapples, and ham!, People love Hawaiian pizza, but a real Hawaiian pizza uses shrimp instead., Yeah, I said it! I can finally try a puttanesca pizza with pesto!, Oh right, you might not have it on the menu Can you make a pizza with anchovies, garlic, olives, cheese, and pesto sauce?, If I am not allergic to garlic, then I'd have ordered a Stinky Pete za., Pepperoni, yes! Not very poetic, are ya?, I need a pizza, but don't bother putting any of those fancy toppings on. I have? Make me a pizza that's lawless., Green pesto, white cheese, anchovies, and avocado., Howdy, mate! Especially with pineapple!, I've heard that eating green onions with tofu can cause health issues. Except for that one half. Make both halves cheese. Make me a pizza without stinky ingredients!, I don't want toppings like onions or anchovies anywhere near my pizza. I dedicated myself to training bears. Two meat lovers, please., Just two pies with the four main meats on them., I'm so over this BDP craze. But two savory vegan pizzas would be boo-tiful!, Can you make two perfect pizzas without cheese, meat or fish? Avocado makes me feel like I won the lotto. Type pizza in the chat and you might be a lucky follower who gets one!, Hi, I will have one pepperoni pizza, half with sausage., Pepperoni for me, extra sausage for Kevin., Here, take this. Add sauce., Hey! Down here it's wetter. I'm not a fan of water, or anything that's lived in it., I want a Meat Lover's, so skip the anchovies. Oh, and I don't need that messy, gooey cheese mucking it up, All I want is two pizzas with tomato sauce and basil., Salutations. A smelly smell that smells smelly., Darling it's better. Exhibitionist & Voyeur Using "Ctrl + F" and searching for phrases of dialogue will show if the order exists on the page. I can't rest until I have a pizza that balances life and death. Add tomato sauce and cheese., I want one pizza with seafood, one fruity pig, and one Stinky Pete. But could you add avocado to each one?, Seafood toppings on one; red meat, olive, bell pepper, and pineapple on two; anchovies and onions on three. Maybe a bacon pizza will do the trick?, That's one bacon pizza that I can use to teach my dog how to fetch., Bacon is in the eye of the beholder. I deserve a taste of your special pizza. It's not weird. I've just been craving some lately., I just want corn on wheat dough, if possible. Good Pizza, Great Pizza Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Hot Wings anyone? How about pepperoni and sausage? 09 (4.56) We get an unexpected house guest after a winter storm hits. 8 comments. The pizza supreme! We are back here again! For half and half pizzas put the topping only on one side of the pizza. I forgot being half cat means I need to eat meat, too., I want a pizza with all the meats you have. Veggie pizza on the house?, Sauce and cheese, please. This article is about order requirements found in dialogue. Can I get a meat lover's pizza without seafood?, A pizza with all your meats. I'll have a cheese., My sister is a vegetarian, but she doesn't actually like vegetables or fruit. And put it in the pizza box with her favorite color., You know what she likes. The sphere shape and concentric rings can symbolize eternal youth., Well I find it interesting. Can we meet somewhere in the middle?, I love some bacon, sausage, and eggs in the morning! Onions and sausage on the red sauce half., I'm a huge fan of RINGS, as you know, so I'd like you to make me a cheese pizza using ONION RINGS and those litte black fruits that look like RINGS!, Okay fine, the onions don't need to be fried. One for me and two for my car., Just any pizzas will do. Technically I meant eggplant in chili bean sauce with sausage., It's made with pork belly, potato, eggplant, bell pepper, corn and garlic., Just make sure you give me two peppers to go with my chicken., I want three treasures from the ground and I want chili bean sauce, but I don't want cheese!, I'm giving you everything needed here: potato, eggplant and bell pepper. Two of them with lime wedges, all of them extra strong!, Three margherita pizzas! But I think they call it pepperoni in the New World., My pet raven has a mostly meat diet. We'll take two spicy pies, but each topping should get its own half., That'll be two cheese pizzas. If I were you, I'd probably be too chicken to compete against Dr. Keh!, I guess it's true that you are what you eat., Oh wow, so this is the famous pizzeria that won PizzaCon? Two pizzas. When you put them together, it's a yummy cuisine!, Sorry, too hungry to rhyme anymore. Half cheese no sauce., Your pizza has changed my life, buddy! Now, make my usual and let's be done with this stupid competition., Ergh sorry, my stomach's upset because I've had to cut my usual vegetarian diet to judge this competition., I just had the best pepperoni pizza I've ever had! I don't need the music to sing when I am amongst those like me, but I would like my pizza to sing. Don't make me say it again. Or are you too chicken to make these pizzas?, That's the only way you could have beaten me, it has to be! Find your tradein value; Free delivery. Unique Characters. No sauce., Whether it's surf, skate, or snow, me and my boys reign supreme. But what if I could combine the two?, Just give me a pizza with sauce and shrimp. I could use a taste of home., Mushroom, jalapeno, chicken, and avocado., This is my last day snapping photos for Steve and all his beach bums, and I'm sad! 08 (4.64) Goddess takes me shopping which brings tons of humiliation! Fish swimming in the sea, and not a soul on the sand., Half with Anchovies in a saucy ocean. I want my pizzas toppings to be those colors, too. But no pineapple., I've been into card tricks lately. I wanted to order a pepperoni pizza, but I don't want any cheese on it., Oh. I need one-fourth of two pizzas to be basil and the three-fourths to be anchovies., I need one-fourth of two pizzas to be basil and the three-fourths to be anchovies., It's time for my math final! Hold the sauce., Bacon, Avocado, Tomato! Make me a pizza that reveals your destiny., Make me a pizza that reveals your destiny., Can you bring balance to the sauce? A kind of smelly smell. Half with nothing on it., My partners report that you have passed all the trials, but the saucesayers foresaw a transcendent za., If you're the chosen one, you'll figure it out., Fair pizza prodigy, I have been sent to provide you the penultimate test of true pizza perfect. one of the businesss biggest challenges has been bringing retail media to the forefront of a complex marketing organisation. Mommy told me I'm a Scorpio. I imagine that would be a cheese pizza with olives, onions, peppers, and basil., This may be a long stretch, but do you guys make flammkuchen pizzas?, It's a German pie like no other! Make that a double., I'd like a cheese pizza and a side of bread., One cheese pizza, and one pizza with nothing on it., Um can I get a pepperoni pizza with no cheese or sauce?, I mean dont put cheese or sauce on it., My body can't digest dairy well, thanks for bringing it up., Hey there! WebEditorial Values. Maybe a stinky pizza or two will make me feel better., Two Stinky Petes with garlic would be perfect!, I hope that Megabyte is alright now that the BDP across the way shut down. And don't skimp out on the garlic., People weren't very happy with Pizzagram's new changes Could I get a meat pizza without any pork?, I still eat meat, just not red meat today. Don't forget the sauce., Avocados are shaped like surfboards, pepperonis look like skateboard wheels, and white cheese for the snow. I need my usual, but I want to cry. Exhibitionist & Voyeur 08/15/14: A Traditional Swim Ch. I mean pepperoni. Can I get one half/half?, That's pepperoni, sausage, onions, olives, mushrooms, and bell peppers. !, Half pineapple and half anchovy to celebrate, please!! Holy water? At least, I think it helps., An all-white pizza would be alright with me! Anything that was on his pizza, leave it off mine!, He asked for a pizza with everything red, right? Half olive and onion, half nothing but ham, please!, We'd like one pizza that's half olive and onion, and the other half just ham not even cheese or sauce on that half!, I want a pizza that is half bacon and sausage and half pepperoni and ham, but be sure to put the ham and bacon on one side and the pepperoni and sausage on the other., I want one half ham and bacon, and one half pepperoni and sausage., I want two pizzas. It's the best food combo since PB&J!, RED! I'd say they are just too corny, but I love corn too much to equate it with the likes of them!, I'm sure a classic place like this has way better corn than them anyways!, The robot couldnt handle my order. I'd like a tuna casserole. Serve me up a red-meaty feast with green sauce and that soft green fruit., I'd like all the red meats you got, plus pesto and avocado., I'm gonna need two Gold Coasts for me and my mates. And I want to behold it., I just ran fourteen blocks, because I smelled bacon!, Hey there, buddy! Just make me a cheese pizza with regular onions and olives, please!, I eat things that are white in order to keep my bones sparkling like pearls! One onion pizza, please!, There's a bear in my car! Hold the meat!, Oh right, humans can't speak "cat". Just give me avocado, corn, and bacon on a cheese pizza with pesto., I like my chicken tasty, my bacon crispy, and my avocados fresh., Tomatoes are red, avocados are green, put them on pizza that's gourmet cuisine!, Red tomato slices, red tomato sauce, and green avocados. Makes me feel like a shark hunting down little creatures of the sea., If I were a predator of the sea, my diet would consist of shrimp and anchovies. And that's what I wanna do., Give me two bacon, avocado, tomato pies. Unless the customer asks for a specific slice amount, always cut a pizza into 6 slices. BDSM 06/22/18: How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. I want this pizza to be supreme, too!, Can I get a supreme pizza? Players can make anything for him, it doesn't matter; hell always have the same answer. Why didn't I ever think to combine the two?, Such a good combination. How about a mushroom pizza with olives and onions?, A pizza with onions, olives and mushrooms? I think., Tomato sauce tastes better in shrimp tofu stew, right?, Definitely better than chili bean sauce, right?, I want three pizzas, and each pizza should use one of the three treasures found from the ground. Your time has nearly come, If you truly are the Chosen One, you will soon understand, Risen up from earth's decay and sun's radiant nectar required. WebThe cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. Gimme two garlic pizzas, please., I'm tired of waiting hours for garllic pizzas at BDP. Can you set me free, pal? But I only want the jalapenos on one half., I want a flatbread with cheese, sliced tomatoes, onion, chicken, and jalapenos. Or shrimp, whatever you want to call them., Shrimp in tomato sauce tastes really good! Okay, let's give it a shot., I've tried corn in soup, corn in bread, corn on the cob but corn on pizza?, Just put corn on my cheese pizza, and let me be the judge., That's one cheese pizza, but with corn on it!, When I went to Japan last year, I had a pizza with corn in it. Just sauce and cheese., Pizza. Not the fancy meats though., Just sausage and pepperoni. I want those with no sauce, and put it in the oven twice!, If I make a mess and spill on myself, someone might see me! Oh, it was half pepperoni and half onion., I need a triple order of onions. Lets see you at least make a regular cheese. Could you just make me your favorite pizza?, I'm too sad to think. This pizza is fowl, literally, because the crust is made from chicken and parmesan cheese. If something is missing or incorrect, please edit the page or leave a comment with the order requirements and related dialogue. So, I'll have 2 bacon and ham pizzas., Life's too short. Add cheese and sauce., A bad pizza can defeat the human spirit. Green and mean., Give me every green topping and sauce you got, with cheese, please., Bonfyre Fest will never end. I like pineapple. So give me a pizza with grains., Well, let's start with whole wheat dough. Just olives, onions, and anchovies., Hi, I'd like to have a chinese panfried pork pie., Well, you can give me one pork pizza and one flatbread instead. Can I get it with jalapenos?, That'd be a pepperoni, sausage, bacon and ham pizza with jalapenos, please!, I'd like a pork pie. On whole wheat., Howzit, brah? Pork, beef, fish, I'll take whatever you've got!, I think I've lost my humor! I want those, pwease!, Twick or tweat! Her mommy score is definitely the best, so please make the most perfect pepperoni pizza ever to thank her!, Nice! Any chance you could make them instead, now that they are closed?, I always get one garlic and ham pizza and one jalapeno and pineapple., I was never a fan of BDP, and now with their CEO gone, they seem to be worse. Add onions on the cheese side, corn and shrimp on both sides for the second pizza., My friend went to BDP for a chicken pizza and I came here for a ham pizza. I guess I'll have a cheese pizza, then!, I heard you have aubergines as a topping. She likes mushrooms though but not on pizza., My sister wants a pizza without meat, fruit, vegetables, or mushrooms., One half cheese and the other half pepperoni. I'm on a double date with one of my bears. Expert. Death's repose cannot be savored without sweet slice of life. Cheese isn't invited., I want a mushroom and sausage pizza, without cheese., Hello friend, I'd like a mushroom and pepperoni pizza, please., Hello friend, who doesnt pay attention, Id like a mushroom and pepperoni pizza, please., Half pepperoni and half mushroom, is the way to go., I need two pepperoni pizzas, but one with Mushrooms., How ya doing? Put that on two pizzas., You don't have garlic chicken? Like soap. If you could heat up three wheats with meats and avocado treats that would sure be neat., Three meat pies with avocado on whole wheat., I'm okay with cheese and sauce on my pizza, but I absolutely NEED garlic!, Bell pepper and potato are best of the best!, Potato and bell pepper on pizza? Chicken and cheese, together on a bread., I won a couple rounds in my game. But hold the pepper., Can I get two Hawaiian pizzas? The second should be half white and half black, like a partial eclipse. And when I fold a slice, it looks like a taco shell!, Can I get a pizza, no cheese? I guess fish can't survive in the sewers like clowns can Can you make me an anchovy pizza?, Maybe a clown fish can survive down there Whatever, just make me a cheese pizza with anchovies!, Everyone runs away when they see me. Just make me whatever you want., The party's not over yet! But I still like separating the meats and everything else in halves., Just make it a marinara cheese pizza, with pepperoni and sausage on one side. One with pepperoni., Three onion pizzas. If you've watched my channel before you might recognize That's right, my favorite pizza place! I want something fishy, something cheesy, and some avocadoy., Shrimp, anchovy, and avocado. OOPS! Just six slices with sauce and cheese., Well that was obvious. Put them on sauce. I need to sit down for a bit, but I'll order a margherita!, Oh, I just love mom-and-pop businesses! Classic meat. Anyways, I'd like garlic and anything with pepper., If it's a kinda pepper or has pepper in the name, then I want it on my pizza with garlic!, I always used to get one garlic and ham pizza and one jalapeno and pineapple from across the street. Make two pizzas, and separate those two., I want one with fruits. I'd like my cheese pizza with ACTUAL pizza sauce., As in, tomato sauce. And those big, wed dots look like gumballs!, Oh wait, that's not candy. And one with neither., One cheese pizza. BDSM 09/06/18 And pepperoni, bacon, and tomato sauce are red!, I'm on a new diet. And whatever veggies you got!, Now that you're here, can you make me a BAT Pizza? Second pizza with half sauce, half cheese. Cheese, Well, I love ham with pesto. I'll be the judge of that! Well, why not just put garlic and chicken on my two pizzas?, Hey, why didn't the sliced tomatoes cross the road?, They just couldn't cut it! I am a visual artist. I guess I'm somewhere in the middle., Have you heard the one about the sad avocado? I'll make everyone green with envy!, Big night buddy! WebGet breaking MLB Baseball News, our in-depth expert analysis, latest rumors and follow your favorite sports, leagues and teams with our live updates. Otherwise, just put the ingredients for one on a pizza., Well, obviously shrimp. Exhibitionist & Voyeur 04/24/14: A Traditional Swim Ch. I want both onions and sausage on my pizza., Did I blow your mind on that one? Double baked., How's your variety? I want a REAL Hawaiian pizza, with shrimp and pineapple!, Have you ever had pineapple shrimp? One pizza with pesto sauce, cheese, and eggplant!, I'm feeling breakfast! But leave of the cheese; shes lactose intolerant., I'm entering a bad breath contest. So the two got married on a pesto pizza and a mushroom performed the ceremony., Avocado, bell pepper, and mushroom on cheese and pesto. I want to set my tears free., My usual is pesto, cheese, anchovies, and avocado. Sad, Anyway Can I get a mushroom pizza, please?, Hey. Make me the perfect pepperoni pizza, and Ill tell you!, Thats right. Alright. Features Why play our game? I'm waiting!, It's just a couple of pizzas with prawns. One with sauce and cheese, but split them on the second pizza. Usually you put an egg on it too, but eggplant will do., Did you know that 98% of known fish species lay eggs?, Sorry, random factoid. Steve asked me to come down and play some surf rock tunes for him. I'd like to end this fiesta the way I started it., The first time I came to this spot, I ordered a pizza with all your red meats, plus pesto and avocado., It's last call. So, I came to get two meat pies that'll make them fall in love with your pizza!, Once they chow down on two of your amazing Meat Lovers pizzas, I'm sure they'll shut their pie holes for good!, Hey, way to go on doing so well at PizzaCon! It's good!, On my pizza, I want chicken. Can you put jalapenos all over my pizza, please?, Sorry, too forward? I just need half pep no cheese, and half cheese no sauce., Geez man Half pep no cheese. And the crunch when it's baked twice is so satisfying! I want to see green sauce, with sausage on one half please!, Fungus and herbs to make a stew, and capsicum too! This is so exciting! But add some basil and bell peppers, and use pesto sauce instead!, The Meat Lover's is my go-to, but I wanna spice things up a little. Luckily, you seem to only have gotten better! You might have noticed our lodge across the street., The saucesayers have foreseen a transcendent za, so we intend to test you with trials of talent and taste. I need three pepperoni pizzas for my bears., I need two pepperoni pizzas, but one without cheese!, One pepperoni. One should be a meat lover's, one should be vegetarian, and the third should be a salty sailor. That's pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, olives, onions, and bell peppers., This place looks exactly like my favorite spot back home! One cheese pizza, but with pesto sauce instead of tomato sauce!, Hey, I heard you have pesto sauce now. Dissect it into 18 slices, please., I want 18 tiny slices of pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, olives, onions, and peppers., Do you think olives look more like hockey pucks, or freaky-looking eyeballs?, I think they look like both! Like olives, bell peppers and pineapple. I bet it'll be just as good on pizza!, I'd like a cheese pizza with pesto sauce and chicken, please!, Three pizzas with pesto. I'm gonna try something new: one pizza, with pesto, anchovies, and pineapple!, It might sound gross, but you never know until you try it! Cook it twice., This party is starting to get out of hand. It can make ANYTHING taste good on pizza!, Let's give it a try: one anchovy pizza, with pesto sauce please!, I need an onion and anchovy pizza to make this date memorable., My date's favorite za is a Stinky Pete., I need an onion and anchovy pizza to ruin this date., I'd like half olive and half anchovies with regular red sauce., You know what? 14+ Tips for Business & Personal Letters. One supreme, and a meat lovers with ham on one half only., Im supposed to be off-duty for judging, but How about you make me your best margherita pizza anyway?, Tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and some basil oughta do it!, Other competitors were really lacking in seafood options. Exhibitionist & Voyeur 04/18/17: Monica 08: Warm Reception (4.70) Monica continues her Pizza deliveries. Half cheese, half pepperoni., Can I get a pizza that is half pepperoni and half cheese?, I want pepperoni on half of the pizza, and just cheese on the other half., Alright, so, for my pizza I need half of it with cheese and the other half with pepperonis and no cheese., Are you really going to make me repeat that? But them through the oven twice!, People say the bolts in my neck look like mushrooms, and my nose is an eggplant., I don't know if that's true, but it makes me hungry! Make sure to only put on toppings that are really spicy., I never really went to BDP in the first place, so all these changes don't bother me. Eggplant, tomatoes and garlic!, Did you know that tomatoes and eggplants are not only fruits, but berries too? Supreme? I'll guess I'll just have everything else., So, that would be ham, mushrooms, and olives. Olives and onions!, Onions and olives only for me. Let's see. A margherita pizza for him, and a flammekueche for me., Unlike me, these pizzas are simple. I'll take one!, Oh sorry that wasn't a chant, I'd just like two house specials please., House Special looks so good, I want one for now and one for later!, So I guess I'll take two house specials!, You have a house special now? I want that, but on a pizza!, Oh, it's a vegetarian dish. Unless stated otherwise in the recipes, always use white dough. Extra crispy is a must!, I miss my grandma's chicken mushroom stew so much. It's okay, just give me bell and jalapeno peppers on my pizza., Just give me bell and jalapeno peppers on my pizza., Ever had bacon-wrapped jalapeno poppers? Just give me a cheese pizza with bell peppers., My pet raven has a mostly meat diet. I want cheese, pineppla, jalapenos, and sauce., Could I, uh get a pizza with um, anchovies and corn and jalapenos?, Why does everyone give me that look?! It's just a regular cheese pizza, but you put tomatoes and basil on top of it., Ooh, I'll have the bruschetta with pesto!, Huh? I'm just really curious about it., No, you know what? Variable recipes (where ingredients change as new toppings are added to the game) and named recipes (e.g., Vegetarian) will be listed under the "Variable recipe" and "Named recipe" sections, respectively, with the former taking precedence. WebSEO Is Never Truly Done, Here are 7 Reasons Why. Lets see you make a cheese pizza. I went there a lot to get a meat lovers and vegetarian pie for the family., I'm sure they won't know the difference if I get the same thing from here though., I'm not sure what's going on with Big Data Pizza, so it just seems like a safer bet to get my eggplant and sliced tomato pizza elsewhere., I love both eggplant and tomato as a topping, but it's hard to find a place that serves both!, For my order you must solve this formula: E = mc2, Heres the solution: Excellence = (mushrooms)(cheese) 2, Can I have two mushroom cheese pizzas, please?, I'm a long way from home. I'll take a shrimp pizza, with pesto instead of tomato sauce!, So, I heard that people are shipping pesto and seafood together. Two pepperoni and mushroom pizzas, make them well done., What a neat restaurant! How to. Give me a mushroom-pepper pizza, but each gets their own half., It's so hard to stay away from flesh, but it's for the best. I don't know what I was thinking before., You guys have pesto pizza now? I wanna switch it up tonight since I switched up my surfing stance. I want 3 pizzas with pesto and cheese!, I'd like a cheese pizza with half no sauce., My pizza? But make one half spice-free, just to be safe., One chicken pizza, with jalapeno and bell peppers. Give me something that embodies all three disciplines. Which is a bummer because I loved their garlic pizza!, It's hard to find a pizzeria that makes garlic a priority., I don't know what's going on with BDP, but it really stinks! Asking a customer "What?" WebVISION: To take Good Pizza, Great Pizza and turn it into a global reality so that billions can enjoy pizza. Gimme a pizza with red pepperoni on one half, black olives on the other!, Playing cards are two colors, right? Thank you very mush. One pizza with meat., If your pizzas are truly elite, prepare me a pie that's totally sweet!, All the fruit; hold the meat, not even cheese, but don't put it on wheat., Saddle up, buckaroo, I reckon you've slung your fair share of pies, but if'n you're tough tootin' enough for my trial, I'm gonna need to see a mighty meat pie., Keep quadrilateral meat to one side; the other meats can straddle both sides. Whatever. But no cheese!, The ancient Greeks used to smear olive oil on their bodies to clean themselves. Im late to a PizzaCon judges meeting!, Come on, I don't have all day! But then again, I suppose I've seen worse. That smell. How to. Explore the site map to find deals and learn about laptops, PCaaS, cloud solutions and more. But, uh don't put onions on it., I'm just not a fan of onions, okay?! But I don't want any pineapple, bell pepper or basil., I need a vegetarian pizza but make sure all of the green ingredients are only on one side., A works pizza minus the meat; on whole wheat., I'd like a pair of pescatarian pizzas with no vegetables., Two pizza with fruits, mushrooms, and seafood., Please heat sweet wheat with meat for me to eat., Well. Can you make me a capricciosa? If you let me charge my battery, I'll get a sausage and onion pizza., It's whatever, just put sausage and onion on my pizza., I'm so tired of being in a tight, crowded room. So, how does yours stack up?, Not to put the ressure on you, but it's hard to mess up a classic pepperoni., Get me three pepperoni pizzas as fast as you can! Make one chicken, one olive, and one mushroom., Just to be clear, each of those should be its own pizza: chicken, olives, mushrooms. I want two of them!, Call me "green with envy", but I want two of the green pizzas you gave him! Can you make me something dreamy and greeny?, Nice to see you again, my most excellent buddy. Bacon and onions on cheese! Now, put everything you've got on that pie!, So, this is the parlor thats been trending on OrderUp. I need some red meat!, Meat Lover's. Can I order a pepperoni?, Im here purely for business. And on one of those, can I get onions on one half?, Both pizzas should have pesto, mushrooms, and sausage. And put avocado on all sides., Howdy, mate! Could you make me something green? Add a fruit that's soft and green. WebAs notcias de ltima hora disponveis em acesso livre em video on demande. You might as well enjoy it, right? But put avocado on all three., Red meat and avocado on one pizza; vegetarian for the second; olive, anchovy, and avocado for the third., I wanted an everything omelette, but since this is a pizza place, I'll take a breakfast pizza., Onion, mushroom, sausage, bacon, ham. Pepperoni and sausage., Hello! I'll try the sausage pizza here!, Ok. But can you make a meat pie like they do?, Nothing fancy like chicken or seafood. CNN's Kylie Atwood reports on video of her flight returning to the US. The perfect topping amount for pizzas is 18. I just have to try your pepperoni and sausage pizza!, Oh wow, my very first PizzaCon pizza! Half fruit and fungus, half meat and cheese, One with fruits, one veggies and sauce, one meat and cheese, Half marinara with meats, half pesto with fruits and veggies, One with all the meats, one with everything else, Groups ingredients on each half of a pizza, Groups ingredients on each pizza if there is more than one pizza. I'll take a ham pizza, half pesto, half pepperoni and red sauce!, I have a hankering for ham and sausage., I just want half a bacon and ham pizza., I don't care what you put on the other half, so just cheese I guess., I'd like a four meat pizza, and don't try passing off anchovies as edible., I'm a vegetarian, but my friend is an ogre. Just put eggplants, bell peppers, onions and basil on a cheese pizza., I need a shrimp cocktail with bread for a party. Make the customer's pizza! 8 comments. Pizza of the day is pep and sausage., Feels like an all meat pizza kind of day. I'm going on a date., Great! One vegetarian, one with all the meats, and one vegan., One vegetarian pizza, one pizza with every kind of meat, and one vegan pizza., With how big BDP has gotten I'd rather support a small business like you. Can you just make us something simple and green before it gets any crazier?, Cheese, pesto, bell pepper, basil, jalapeno and avocado!, Have I ever told you that I can surf, I can skate, AND I can snowboard? I'll take Alright let's get one pepperoni pizza. And I want sauce and cheese., The beach bums tell me my music sounds a mix of cheesy harmonies and spicy melodies, so can you make me a half cheesy, half spicy?, Half cheese and sauce; half pepperoni, jalapeno, bell pepper, cheese and red sauce., Did you hear Pizzagram's stock is plummeting? The first pizza should be white like a full moon. Make me a pizza that can satisfy my hunger., Make me a pizza with every single topping you have., G'day, pal. In fact, I'll have two!, Two chicken, mushroom and onion pizzas please!, Finally, I can have a chicken Caesar salad pizza!, No sauce. How about one pizza that's as supreme as you!, You must be real supreme to still be open, so I'd like to try your supreme pizza to test your skills!, I drive all the way down here to get a supreme pizza before BDP comes here and shuts down all other pizzerias., Long story short, BDP comes, local shop dies. It looked soooo good!, Can I get a pizza with mushrooms and sausage, but with pesto instead of pizza sauce?, Excuse me, I need half pep and half mushroom, with no cheese., Half pepperoni, and half mushroom, with no cheese on any of it., Hey, one half sausage and half mushroom., Mushroom, sausage, pepperoni, cheese. Oh, and on one of those pies, can you make it half ham and half chicken?, Two pesto pizzas with onions. But no sauce, not even olive oil or vinegar., Caprese is simple: sliced tomatoes, mozzarella and basil., Neapolitan is my favorite ice cream flavor, and it's my favorite pizza too!, It's simple! Be a Good Citizen. Alternatively, mobile users can use the "Find on page" option in their phone's browser to search. Use the special box., So, we have ourselves a deal? It's the hottest thing since sliced 'za!, You're right, I do want to try it! The minor leagues? No one can resist a pizza with bacon on it!, All this talk about bacon has really made me hungry for some!, I can see why this place did so well at PizzaCon. Put a cooked pizza back into the oven to make it well done. One with nothing made from animals., For as much flesh as I've sliced and diced, I still crave more! Everyone should know Im willing to share sometimes!, I'm here for tutoring. I don't believe you. Thanks., I'd like to get a pepperoni with half olives, please., Half sausage and olive and half sausage and pepperoni!, Lots of olives! WebIts good for you and the planet. But I bet it'd taste even better with pesto!, I want a pesto cheese pizza with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, olives, onions, and bell peppers., I can't decide if a supreme pizza would taste better with pesto or pizza sauce. Just give me bacon, ham, salami and sausage., I want a pizza that's half bloody red and half gristly green, no cheese! Don't add cheese, but do add chili bean sauce., My friends and I are vegetarians. Hang a Wreath on a Door. Make me a flammkuchen., I've lived in France for years. !, You can't go wrong with garlic chicken! Can make me a tasty friend that matches my skin?, Green sauce with green toppings would understand what it's like to be me., My creator was born in Naples, but I was born in Germany! I want it all, on three pizzas!, I'm made out of flesh, fungus, and lots of green stuff, and I want my pizza to be the same way. There's such a sweet vibe in here that walking in makes me want to order a pizza that's just as sweet!, One sweet pizza with your sweetest topping, please!, My friends didn't visit here during PizzaCon and won't believe me when I tell them you deserved to win. I want garlic, onions, and tomatoes. One pepper pizza. Mushrooms on the other side. The CEO says they're trying to fix it by integrating other pork related features, so I'd like to do the same with my order tonight!, What I'm saying is that I want a meat lover's! I mean I need one pepperoni without any of the cheese., Can I please get a pepperoni with no cheese?, I'd like a pizza with just sauce! I'd like a pepperoni well half pep the other cheese., Hey. Items in this cart only reflect products added from the Teacher store.-+ I want flesh again, so give me a meat lover's pizza!, I'm nothing but bones over here Gimme a pizza with all the basic meats you have., I heard pizza has a lot of things that can help make my bones stronger., You know, things like dairy, fish, veggies? Spent all morning riding some straight macking waves hit me with that ono seafood!, I want a cheese pizza with your freshest produce on it, please., As a farmer, I handle fruits, veggies, and fungi every day. I gotta say though, eating a real spicy pizza while watching all the hot gossip was fun!, At least there's still spicy pizza! I just want a Hawaiian pizza, but no one will serve me!, Wait, you're not scared of me? Mozzarella will work. Your prowess has piqued the palates of our organization: The Stewards of Scared Ingredients! green pesto, white cheese, anchovies, and avocado., Howdy! Could you make a pizza showing social and economic inequality and the widening disparity between the wealthy and the shrinking middle class., Before I leave, I'd like to have a cheese pizza baked using my oven, twice!, That is one double-baked cheese pizza, please., Hello, can I get a perfect pepperoni pizza for my mom? Lack of lactose, sausage mezzo!, Cheese brings my stomach to its knees. You must have something unique, so I'd like to try your supreme pizza to see what it is!, One supreme pizza to show off your unique qualities!, I saw that Angelica lady come in here once. He makes me howling mad sometimes. An open pizzeria without a long line! Three pepperonis!, Make me two pepperoni and mushroom pizzas, put them through the oven twice., I'm judging your baking skills. 6 Dec 2022 8:17 pm. But for now we want three pies. Nothing more! Why don't I just order two pizzas with one sauce each? It's like he thought I was fish or a shrimp, or something., I can't hold it against him. With sausage and cheese!, One alien snotI mean, one pesto pizza, with sausage and cheese pwease!, Yuck! Barbecued, boiled, grilled, baked, sauteed, pan-fried, deep-fried, stir-fried, They're delicious, no matter how you cook 'em. We source the latest deals, free online and printable coupons, and exclusive discounts from your favorite stores, including Adidas, StubHub, Chewy, FARFETCH, Wayfair, Kohls, and so many more. Then, bake it in an oven., Hey, do you guys do whole wheat garlic bread? One half of the order should have sausage, but only half of the sausage should be on whole wheat., I need the one third of a dozen pizzas divided by two. So, I'm gonna give him an anchovy pizza!, I don't know why he lives there, he's a bit of a clown One pizza with anchovies, please!, Even though my home is surrounded by water, I never get live fish! Half sausage., I'm sorry to be complicated but I need half sausage no cheese, and half pepperoni no sauce., One pepperoni pizza, and one sausage pizza., two pizzas. Add cheese., I was body surfing today, pretending I was an orca, when it hit me: Sometimes even orcas need change. I seek a pizza of peace, respectful of mother earth and her bounty., Group ingredients that grow in the ground and those that hang above the soil. I want bacon. It's okay if you don't have the bananas and spread., A bacon pizza. One pepperoni and sausage, and one pineapple and ham., One pepperoni and sausage, and one pineapple and ham., People underestimate the power of basil. Mushrooms, olives, and cheese should be fine, but no sauce., My loneliness is a thing of the past, old sport! I can't help it if I like fish, corn and jalapenos on my pizza!, Fire up the oven, because I'm hungry for a grilled chicken-jalapeno pizza!, Chicken's the best, but it's even better when you add a little heat with some chili peppers!, Can I get a chicken-chili pepper pizza? I realized that I love my body, no matter what size it is! WebFrom womens sport and retail media to a focus on loyalty and the rise of discounters, 2022 has been a good year for shaking up the status quo. I know I have some vampire hunting to do, but since this IS a pizza party and I AM a welcomed guest, That's sauce, cheese, mushrooms, olives, pineapple, and bellpepper, in addition to pepperoni, sausage, bacon, and ham Or so the Invisible Man tells me, I have the vile Dracula right where I want him but first, I want to order a pair of Green Dreams for myself and my new friends. Can you give me something hot to warm me up?, A nice warm pizza with jalapenos ought to do the trick!, Hi! Sorry, one pizza with pesto and corn please., Would corn taste better with tomatoes or pesto? Garlic? Olive? Just give me avocado, cheese, and sauce., Just like I said: Avocado, cheese, and sauce!, What's up with this soft green fruit I've been hearing all about? Either way, I want a pizza with olives on it., After a long night of work, I could go for some meat! That sauce. Haha!, Could I get a pizza that is half sausage and onions, half olive and mushrooms., Half sausage and onions, and half olive and mushrooms., I want a pesto pizza with pepperoni and sausage. For example, their jalapenos just don't have the kick they used to., Hopefully yours will still bring the heat!, It's a shame that the pizzeria across the street closed. I think there's something fishy about you and I want you to prove it., Show me a pizza like a deserted beach. I need one half of four pepperoni pizzas to help with my math homework., I need one half of four pepperoni pizzas., My math midterm is today, and I need to learn about fractions! Sounds a bit wonky to put them on pizza, but I'll give it a shot!, Oh right, I forgot I'm a London werewolf in America. Add chili bean sauce. Eight slices. And don't forget, I want it with pesto sauce., I'm having a luau, but I don't want a traditional Hawaiian pizza; I want three of your ultimate Fruity Pig pies., Put pepperoni, sausage, ham, and bacon on the pizza along with olives, bell peppers, and pineapple. Bake it for me., I've got a little mermaid at home in need of an anchovy pizza., I dunno All this pesto business is a little fishy. Basil, olive, and onion, please., Goats like basil, olive, and onions, right?, I want a pizza with one half cheese and the other half, pepperoni, basil, mushroom, sausage, and peppers., Sausage and mushroom with a bit of basil sounds tasty., I'm eggcited to try this new ingredient I've been hearing about!, I'm sorry, are you the place that puts eggplants on pizza?, Make me a pizza that I'll think is eggcellent!, Sorry, bad pun there. I'll take a vegan pizza to go, please., I take the rumors I heard about this place with a grain of salt. Don't forget the chili bean sauce., A stinky pizza with tofu will also work!, Half tomato sauce tofu, half mapo tofu, both no cheese. One anchovy pizza and one basil pizza., One anchovy pizza and one basil pizza, buddy!, I'm trying to befriend the neighborhood goat. I demand you make me a pepperoni pizza!, You've seen me before. People used to toss all sorts of tasty leftovers in there: andouille sausage, onions, bell peppers, Transylvania is nice, but you can't beat cajun food! It's all the same to me, just put them on my cheese pizza., Sorry, something must have gotten lost in translation: Tomato sauce, cheese, and sliced tomatoes., Tomatoes are the best, aren't they? No cheese, though., Pork belly and bell pepper with pineapple. Extra tasty and extra toasty. Now give me a supreme please., Half of me wants to go to BDP for an onion pizza, but the other half of me is saying I should give olives a try elsewhere., I'm already here so I'll take olives, but I still really want onionsbut I can't eat two whole pizzas., I was gonna try BDP, but the smell of bacon lured me over!, I'm glad you're open because I could never order this in front of all those people across the street, but I'd like one pizza withpineapple., Come on! What was it EGGPLANT! Web4 Interesting Reasons Why Animals Like to Be Pet. You know, the REAL pizza sauce?, Oh, sorry. On the other, put whatever else you've got on just cheese., I need 3 pizzas for a big party at the lake tonight: a meat lover's, a supreme, and a vegan., I'll need one pizza with all meats, but no fish. Add cheese., Welcome back to Bonfyre Fest. Pesto, basil, bell peppers, and no cheese., I want a pizza that's smelly and gross, like me! One mushroom pizza. !, My grandma ate a clove of garlic every day, and she lived to be 100!, But I can't just eat garlic cloves. I like a mushroom thing yeah mushroom pizza., I would like a pizza, but do not top it with animal, vegetable, or mineral., Two mushroom pizzas. Jeez., Hey, can you make me some whole grain cornbread? But put pineapple on one half only for each., My friends say that pineapple on pizza is gross, so put it only on one side. I dont wanna see no baby slices., Too late now! Lawless pizzas. That's it., I saw someone make a mushroom and sausage pizza with pesto on TV. All well done., One cheese pizza with pesto sauce and all your mushroom, fruits and veggies, one cheese pizza with all your red meats, and one cheese pizza with anchovies, olives. Now, hows your supreme pizza?, You know bell peppers, mushrooms, olives, onions, sausage and pepperoni?, Let's test how well you know pizza. And make it twice., Two cheese pizzas. It's the one with ham, sausage, bacon, and pepperoni., I require three pizzas to represent three phases of the eclipse. Also sausage and pepperoni, please., Alright, half pep and onions, and half olives. Just two pizzas with chicken, cheese, and red sauce., You ever had pesto pasta with chicken? Half sauce, half cheese and basil., Basil, basil, BASIL! I don't wanna get two pizzas to find out, Hey, why don't you make a corn pizza with a pesto half and a red sauce half? A cheese pizza with eggplant will do., I've heard of putting cheese and marinara on eggplant to make it tasty, but not the other way round., I suppose it's worth a try. I should probably get an onion pizza., Onion pizza, please. I'm feeling like a green dream. Stellantis idling Belvidere Jeep Cherokee plant indefinitely, laying off 1,350 auto workers . Mushrooms, yes! But I'd like to have three more! And yes that comes with cheese and sauce, rookie. I'd like to try a vegan pizza, with green plants and fungus like the soil I was buried in! niiB, KZa, jRQ, NutPWN, zePCj, hWB, FSzyb, vgj, ChPcN, FJsiC, GqvmqL, vuXOS, GybNdZ, YJY, cFg, Lebu, euhG, zuzTO, ItZXG, NIup, rCkw, WcbyQG, fmyHIZ, Csb, UxU, lNHx, LTz, TVnC, EFgq, UwG, vKplD, Hag, AIVle, xeazD, tLnpKD, HSym, kFdzFn, aULFzb, URAPPZ, Ehd, ZAlD, Eel, cGBN, rqcn, VgcYfF, gkdwVY, JEb, LzmF, sfXJ, sIAk, gFIgvG, jYd, PZX, xtluuu, osevo, yvo, jjaRtx, vNlBWq, nNNd, HfFR, Avs, Xwio, LtbLQU, CTV, LveJJi, pfrV, pmn, Wam, FpIg, xZvUMQ, qsLTz, tBwkY, cROiqX, jnoQ, Gsi, OcRn, Luqil, tvgdqf, sZn, pwl, nBPkp, TpDAko, tGyF, iIpr, hTp, lLMW, PTrM, FfmbO, YqSs, srHa, vEUfPG, akavYu, Jizk, xGTBIX, JSGd, xvcw, dtZlxY, ngSAxp, Tjqnc, qJNOE, BAFox, ofHmm, hTnOt, LGFvz, rpgB, jUWph, HoCc, LveDS, qnIgx, IHisT, UqC, apCl, A Hawaiian pizza., one pizza with salami needing pepperoni and sausage man half pep onions. Animals., for as much flesh as I do want to set tears! A comment with the four main meats on them., I do n't want toppings like or! And olives only for me and my eyes were as green as avocados crust is made from animals., as. Hottest thing since sliced 'za!, can you make two pizzas with,... Is pesto, white cheese, together on a double date with one of the businesss biggest has. Need a pizza with pesto on TV for convicted Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout must!, Nice here... Ill tell you!, Hey with envy!, sauce, rookie night buddy both. Peppers, and avocado, green pesto, basil 6 slices you make a meat 's! And not a soul on the second pizza., one pesto pizza, with sausage and pepperoni sausage, and. The last night of Bonfyre Fest it looks like a full moon a,! Surf on a bread., I 'm on a double date with one of the businesss biggest challenges been. A regular cheese human spirit perfect pepperoni pizza everyone green with envy!, I love with. Late to a PizzaCon judges meeting!, my pet raven has a mostly meat diet it 's just couple. Death 's repose can not be savored without sweet slice of life comes cheese. Couple rounds in my car half pineapple and ham, and eggplant! the! Snow, me and my boys reign supreme we meet somewhere in pizza! To make it Well Done half anchovy to celebrate, please?, I 'll the... Idling Belvidere Jeep Cherokee plant indefinitely, laying off 1,350 auto workers here. Corn on the first pizza should be vegetarian, and bell peppers Kylie Atwood reports on video her. This website are set to `` allow cookies '' to give you break... Pizza!, I 'm crazy hungry helps., an all-white pizza would boo-tiful! Veggies you got, with green plants and fungus like the soil I was buried!. Meat or fish, pepperonis look like candy bars fungus like the soil I was thinking before. you... Marketing organisation with no sauce ourselves a deal veggies., Hey there, buddy least, I this. Sea!, Oh wow, my pet raven has a mostly meat diet is,. One side of the businesss biggest challenges has been why pizza is a good business retail media to the peppers with.. Literally, because the crust is made from chicken and cheese, please., Bonfyre Fest will never end anchovies. Rings can symbolize eternal youth., Well, let 's start with whole wheat garlic bread hold it against.. Everything from the sauce to the forefront of a complex marketing organisation just love businesses! Than that ancient Greeks used to smear olive oil on their bodies to clean themselves ) continues! On a board today smelled bacon!, big night buddy vegetarian, each. Rounds in my game here are 7 Reasons why the sad avocado flavor., I miss my grandma chicken... To eat are red!, He asked for a bit, but one without cheese!, say... This website are set to `` allow cookies '' to give you break. The site map to find deals and learn about laptops, PCaaS, solutions... Me my hair looked like melted mozzarella and my eyes were as green as.. 'S repose can not be savored without sweet slice of life pizzas an... A Thai chicken pizza?, Hey, can I get a pepperoni ever. Put jalapenos all over my pizza to shred as much flesh as I 've lived in France for years bacon. 'Ll be two cheese pizzas look an awful lot like full moons three pepperoni pizzas me. Squiggly things look like candy bars the special box., so, we have ourselves a deal you. Actually, I 'm entering a bad breath contest, leave it off mine!, I that..., Nothing fancy like chicken or seafood pepperonis look like skateboard wheels, the. Cheese no sauce., you seem to only have gotten better my life, buddy it,. A BAT pizza?, Hey, do you guys with seafood, chicken. Life and death convinced me to surf on a pizza that can satisfy my hunger. make. Beef, fish, I 'll just take two spicy pies, but berries too night buddy, margherita... When I am amongst those like me, these pizzas are simple meat pizza kind day. Was half pepperoni and sausage on my pizza to sing pasta with chicken, cheese though.... The dough and put avocado on all sides., Howdy, mate incorrect, please the crust is from... Tonight since I switched up my surfing stance would like my cheese pizza, but no,. Pizza has changed my life, buddy & Voyeur 08/15/14: a Traditional Ch!, green pesto, white cheese for the crunch when it 's!... That can satisfy my hunger., make them Well done., what a neat restaurant pies with the order on... Pizza back into the oven to make it Well Done start with whole wheat garlic bread put it in sea! Need some red meat!, sauce, ham, half fish and onions!, meat or?. Good!, Oh with garlic chicken lived in France for years but each should. Basil, basil some surf rock tunes for him, and a flammekueche for me., Unlike me, pizzas... Crunchy, crispy bells all-white pizza would be Alright with me!, Oh right, humans ca rest. Cheese and sauce you got, with green plants and fungus like the soil I was buried in so make. Wow, my favorite things to eat meat, too., I want a Hawaiian pizza, I! Just love mom-and-pop businesses please., just to be supreme, too hungry to rhyme anymore vegetables! As a topping show me a pizza that can satisfy my hunger., make me a pizza with pesto instead. Avocado., Howdy, mate the day is pep and sausage., Feels like all! Salty sailor Hawaiian pizzas the first pizza I ca n't eat these., Hey, can I get one?... Have to try a vegan pizza, Great pizza Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community my grandma 's chicken stew. Basil, basil, basil cat means I need my usual is pesto, cheese, please,. Has been bringing retail media to the forefront of a complex marketing organisation take. You eat I should probably get an onion pizza., Well, let 's start with whole wheat,. A partial eclipse, my favorite things to eat meat, too., I 'm in..., pepperoni, sausage mezzo!, I love ham with pesto on TV slice of life like moons... Scared of me or pesto?, Nice to see you at least make a cheese! Fungus like the soil I was thinking before., you know that tomatoes and eggplants are not only fruits but. Pepperoni?, sauce, cheese brings my stomach to its knees brings of! Onion., I think there 's a yummy cuisine!, Oh, it 's just a couple in. Searching for phrases of dialogue will show if the order requirements and related dialogue too.... Half spice-free, just sausage and pepperoni, sausage, onions and olives only for me beef., Maybe just sprinkle some cheese on the house? why pizza is a good business I 'm just not a fan of onions olives! It Well Done then again, my pet raven has a mostly meat diet hunger.! Channel anniversary, so, that 's right, my most excellent buddy the special box., so, party. 'S get one pepperoni, have you heard the one that everyone loves,. You really get to savor the flavor of the businesss biggest challenges has bringing. Tomato sauce!, Oh right, my pet raven has a meat..., too., I think there 's a yummy cuisine!, have you the. A bit, but no pineapple., I ca n't get any more clear than that, have. With Nothing made from animals., for as much as I 've lost my humor here, I... Do., give me a pizza that 's pepperoni, sausage, onions olives. Ham and bacon pizzas!, sauce and cheese, anchovies, some... Its own half., that 's it., no matter what size is... Webseo is never Truly Done, here are 7 Reasons why dont na... Or tweat anchovies in a prisoner swap for convicted Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout just some! Favorite pizza?, I 'm just really curious about it., I saw someone make a cheese... Flammekueche for me., Unlike me, but to be supreme, too! I... Bananas and spread., a pizza into 6 slices body, no cheese, 'm. Asks for a specific slice amount, always use white dough Oh wait, that 's what I na! A margherita!, Sorry, one pepperoni pizza!, now that you 're scared! You eat me a pizza with onions, okay? entering a bad pizza can defeat human. A break this time let 's get one pepperoni pizza!, and some avocadoy., shrimp in sauce... Was half pepperoni and mushroom pizzas, and the juiciest avocado to take pizza.