best used awd sedans under $25k

a Mazda CX-30 equipped with an AWD drivetrain, 2021 Subaru Impreza Sedan (Manual): $19,720. As good as the base V6 is, the GT is even better in several ways. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. For the charger, if it still came with v8 awd I wouldnt have a doubt in my mind that Id get it. In the cheapest trim level, the Chevrolet Trax LS features a 1.4-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine mated to a six-speed auto gearbox. 2022 Toyota Corolla. It's kind of a monster, actually, pumping out 435 horses and 400 lb-ft of torque. Many of the models featured in our list of the best $10,000 used cars are available in even better condition for $15,000, and the Honda Fit, Toyota Avalon, and 2010 to 2014 Honda Insight nearly . Subaru Legacy Subaru Forester: $25,000 The Forester has been part of the Subaru lineup for 25 years. Very likely the most handsome vehicle in this affordable AWD roundup, the 2021 Kia Seltos LX comes standard with all-wheel drive. (5 mi) Listed 8 days ago, Freeport, NY Here are some of the best and fastest used cars, all under $25,000. View Used AWD Mazda SUVs 2017 Ford Escape The used Ford Escape Titanium trim features 4WD, not just AWD, and offers a fully-loaded package full of great amenities. Listed 344 days ago, Glen Cove, NY $27,696 BEST PRICE. Approximate Price Range: $20,000-$25,000. Choosing a CPO Nissan is a great choice for those looking for like-new quality paired up . . Listed 51 days ago, - Here are the ten best all-wheel drive vehicles that you can get for under $25,000, according to KBB. I love the way a subaru rides and handles but most have turbos. 2/10 BMW 335i. MG ZS. Listed 12 days ago, Marlboro, NY Sticker Price: $23,100. Other Top Models. Listed 74 days ago, - On top of its surprisingly quick acceleration, the Mini Cooper offers a lot of space and gets pretty good gas mileage, all for less than $25,000 used. Best Sports Car Deals in November 2022 13 Best All-Wheel-Drive Sports Cars in 2022 The 15 Fastest Affordable Cars Being on a budget doesn't have to mean being boring. Horrible gas milage on both tho. Subarus veteran, top-of-the-line CUV, the Outback features its standard Symmetric for maximum traction on all surfaces. Two wheels or four, I'm all in. Best used roadster: 2019 Fiat 124 Spider KBB fair market range: $23,100 to $25,900 0 to 60: 6.8 seconds Top speed: 134 mph The 2019 Fiat 124 Spider delivers an iconic Italian design with Japanese bodywork for a nimble, quick roadster that won't break the bank. Bringing us near the end of our list of the 10 cheapest AWD cars is the base model Subaru Legacy. Holden Trax. Press J to jump to the feed. via Car & Driver. A runner up in the 2019 J.D . Autotrader has 206,315 Used for sale under $25,000, including a 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE w/ Power Tech Package, a 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT w/ All Star Edition, and a 2016 Chevrolet Colorado Z71 ranging in price from $500 to $25,000. Best Used Cars Under $20,000 If you don't mind starting with a few miles on the odometer, there's an entire world of lightly used cars that will fit a $20,000 budget. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. Cadillac ATS or CTS are also in that range, and maybe even the CT6 full-size. Scouring through CarGurus inventory, we kept coming across relatively low-mileage F-250 Super Duty pickups in the XL trim level for less than $25,000. I founded GearHeads.org and then built and ran AutoWise.com until selling it to Lola Digital Media in 2020. 2014 Mercedes-Benz E350 LUXURY. (16 mi) Residual Value Awards * 2016 KBB.com Best Buy Awards * 2016 KBB.com 16 Best Family Cars * 2016 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2016 KBB.com Brand Image AwardsKelley Blue Book Brand Image Awards are based on the Brand Watch(tm) study from Kelley Blue Book . Subaru Impreza 5-Door. Another benefit of the A3 is that it's available with AWD, and right now on Autotrader, there are currently around 500 AWD equipped 2015-2018 Audi A3s listed for around $20,000. NHTSA safety rating: 5 out of 5 stars. 12 Best SUVs Under $25K for 2023 - Ranked - TrueCar Best Cars and Trucks SUV Under $25K Best SUVs Under $25K We sifted through the data to select the best cars and trucks in every category. The Mazda CX-5 is a fun-to-drive CUV. To help you find one that suits your needs and tastes, here are our rankings of the best AWD sedans of 2022. Since you're looking mid-$20k, 2018+ Buick Regal GS may fit the bill. All rights reserved. Best AWD Vehicles Under $30K Comparison 1. - What is the fastest/best performing AWD, 4 door I can buy $6,000 Markup On 2022 (NOT 2023) Toyota Prius When Nearby Crossover or car with decent space under $25k that Should I buy a 2015 Mazda3 i Touring with 80k miles for $9k? Buy Should I buy this 1997 Audi A6 Wagon Quattro with 180k, I Am I just looking for an AWD unicorn that doesn't exist? Back to Search . The A3's 2.0-liter turbo makes 220 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque, which is enough to scoot the compact sedan from -to-60 mph in 5.8 seconds. Haval H2. Ive worked on all my familys cars from I6 engines, v6, i5, i4 etc and Ive always had the most trouble in 4 bangers cause the way they put them in gives no room to fiddle around but that differs car to car I guess. Honda HR-V. Hyundai Kona. Listed 87 days ago, Ramsey, NJ population estimates of the average ratio (+/- 2 standard deviations) of sitting height to height. Listed 2 days ago, Bronx, NY But that's just what this Hyundai is, a massively powerful sports sedan with some serious performance. - The Mazda2-based Toyota Yaris sedan is one of the most efficient subcompact cars available with an EPA fuel economy rating of 32/40 mpg when equipped with the optional six-speed . I personally find 4 cylinders easier to work on. I havent actually thought about the regal yet but Ill have to look into it. 4. Budget priced, this all-wheel-drive series has an active safety technology suite. EPA-estimated gas mileage for this subcompact crossover stands at 27/31 mpg (city/highway). The 2022 Toyota Corolla is at the top of the list for good reason: fuel efficiency, safety and reliability are all some of the best in its class. Take a look at C7 generation Audi A6 or A7 TDI (diesels). . Listed 9 days ago. The Renegade, the original Jeep sports ute, has been transformed. Used 2015 Nissan Rogue SL Brilliant Silver in Seattle, WA at Acura of Seattle - Call us now (206) 925-3127 for more information about this Stock #P0359. Covers your awd but some have turbos and 4 bangers. are based on surveys from the CDC and Leiden University Medical Center, and are derived from By using this service, you accept the terms of our, Do Not Sell My Personal Information (CA Residents Only). 2016 Mazda CX-5 Not only is the used Mazda CX-5 one of the most reliable AWD SUVs, but it also features tons of cargo and passenger room. Built with a roomy interior, its ride experience and handling are excellent, making it the best of the AWD sedans under $25k. Though there is some body roll deep in corners, the roll controlled ride keeps it barely noticeable. Listed 3 days ago, Union, NJ Listed 8 days ago, South Hackensack, NJ Zip Code Radius . list price The CX-3's 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine produces 148 hp, and paired to a six-speed automatic transmission, scores EPA-estimated fuel economy of 27/32 mpg (city/highway). Only available at CarMax Capital Boulevard, NC. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. I've driven a few audis before as well. Charges 92,913 km Hatch Automatic 4cyl 2.0L Petrol Check car history Around market price This price is around current market average. Image Credit: Kia. We make minimum head room and leg room recommendations based on your height. Best for: Outdoor enthusiasts. The Genesis will be the most pleasant place to spend your time and will likely be very reliable. Used Vehicles; Priced Under 25k; Service. Cars for Sale; Research. My Fiesta ST took 87 stock. J.D. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. The Hyundai Elantra is a 5-seater vehicle that comes in 7 trim levels. Est. (5 mi) L/100km (combined): 7.1. Fiat 500X. 10 Best SUVs Under 25k (2015 Model) - Kelley Blue Book. Listed 3 days ago, Trenton, NJ And in the end, he gave us an excellent price on a 2019 Rogue Sport and more on our trade-in then anyone else we had talked to. Govt. 2019 Ford Explorer Sport 4WD. - Listed 86 days ago, South Hackensack, NJ 10. (15 mi) Learn More 1 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross Pros Affordable pricing Wide range of standard safety features Comfortable interior Cons Tight rear seats Get real-time updates when the price is lowered or when there are new matches for this search. The Forester has been part of the Subaru lineup for 25 years. On the other hand,you definitely cant find a cts for that price. Congratulations! For an attractive $620, the Chevy Trax can get an all-wheel drive system. $27,696 BEST PRICE. Based on the compact Impreza platform, the Subaru Crosstrek is a compact CUV that features extra ground clearance so that it can go off-road. Its EPA-estimated fuel economy is 24/31 mpg (city/highway). Reasons to Consider: The Toyota RAV4 is Canadian-built favourite that's found homes in many driveways across the country. The Foresters has on-center road feel with positive center road feedback, so you know what the front wheels are doing. With fall already here, Halloween decorations are rapidly coming into view on front porches; the leaves are turning amber, slowly dropping, and will soon be covering lawns, sidewalks, and streets. It treats you well from a comfort and handling standpoint. materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either For the second year in a row, the Kia Seltos is Kelley Blue Book's Subcompact SUV Best Buy. Choosing a CPO Nissan is a great choice for those looking for like-new quality paired up with . Powered by a 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine making 141 hp and 127 pound-feet of torque together with a CVT, all-wheel drive is optional on the Honda HR-V AWD LX for $1,500. Lexuss are nice too but the ones I can afford use premium. Dodge Charger V6 is not a bad choice. It comes with front-wheel drive and a turbocharged 1.4-liter. If a manual transmission is not quite your thing, but saving money is, you may learn to embrace the six-speed manual gearbox in the Subaru Crosstrek, because it will help you save $1,350. A Lola Digital Media Company. Price (Least Expensive First) Price (Most Expensive First) Distance (Nearest First) . Practical, the RAV4 is on everyones 10-best list perennially. Used AWD/4WD Vehicles for Sale Right Now Under $25,000 - Autotrader Used AWD/4WD Vehicles for Sale Under $25,000 Include Extended Home Delivery Year Minimum Year Maximum Year Condition (1 selected) New Used Manufacturer Certified Third-Party Certified Drive Type (1 selected) AWD/4WD Front Wheel Drive Rear Wheel Drive Price & Payments Min Price Research, browse, save, and share from 108 vehicles in Tarrytown, NY. It is not a rocket tho. *Edit: Maybe look at a Cadillac ATS or CTS? Invoice Price: NA. On the 2019 Maxima, this is thanks to a 3.5L V6 engine making 300 horsepower. Best Sedans Under $25,000 Today's top mainstream sedans have grown positively luxury-like in comfort, design, safety and in-cabin technology, which makes them better values than ever. Genesis is also on the up-and-up, which is great. Toyota RAV4 LE Hybrid Diagnosed with cancer. - - Studies and Guides . Upgraded for 2015, this CUV features this automakers standard AWD offering and X mode, a driving assist package. Built with a roomy interior, its ride experience and handling are excellent, making it the best of the AWD sedans under $25k. Used AWD Sports Cars Under $25,000: 1,241 Cars - iSeeCars.com iSeeCars Cars for Sale Research VIN Check Search Studies Home > Used Cars > Used AWD Sports Cars Under $25,000 Used AWD Sports Cars Under $25,000 Save Search Zip Code Radius Make Model Year to Trim All Price to Mileage to Dealer Rating Any or more or more or more or more or more In short you get good power (240hp/~430tq), good transmission (ZF 8sp), good mechanical awd, and extended warranty on turbo & exhaust through dieselgate. This price rating cannot be manually edited or purchased by a seller. We rate the best 2022 cars to buy from $25k to $35k: choose where to spend your money by comparing price, exterior design, horsepower, interior features, and cost to own Price data point for you: '14 A6 prestige w/ 90k miles can be found privately for ~$16k. Infinity Q70L, you can probably get a certified one around $25K. Audis are a nice option but I dont know how reliable theyll be. Used Lexus Under $25,000 Used Lexus Under $25,000 to 1-19 of 7,791 Cars Found Make:Lexus X Price:<$25000 X Save Search View on partner site 2007 Lexus IS 250 Base - 138,547 mi Featured Aurora, CO - Listed 8 days ago $2,734 below market price dealer rating 1 price drop in 9 days $7,991 As a large, rear-wheel drive, luxury sedan that is available in two configurations, the M35 lists a 3.5-liter, 303hp V6 and a seven-speed automatic transmission and the M45 boasts a 4.5 . 4WD/AWD; Android Auto; Apple CarPlay; Keyless Entry; Wi-Fi Hotspot; Automatic High Beams; . These are four- or five-year-old pickups with V8s, including a turbo diesel engine option, and 4WD. 25/32 City/Highway MPG Awards: * 2018 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 Our Yonkers car dealership also sells premium used cars and Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles. You just need to know what cars to shop. $3,000 Markup On Nissan Versa: Is That Insane? Inclement weather is where an all-wheel-drive vehicle is at its greatest advantage over front- or rear-drive alternatives. We have 376,546 used cars under $25,000 for sale that are reported accident free, 218,098 1-Owner cars, and 403,201 personal use cars. (11 mi) What will be your next ride? See all 16 photos. Opting for an all-wheel drive Mazda CX-3 requires a $1,400 premium over the FWD model, and in a rainy northwestern city like Portland, Oregon, we're sure an AWD system is beneficial year-round. Another vehicle not often seen on the road is the Chevrolet Trax, and this subcompact crossover offers a respectable estimated fuel economy of 24/29 mpg (city/highway). The 2018 Subaru Outback is number one, followed by the 2017 Toyota RAV4, 2017 Honda CR-V, 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe, 2018 Ford Fusion . - 3 Nov 2022 10:14 Buyers of SUVs expect a lot from their cars: comfort, practicality, a commanding driving position and, in many cases, the added security and off-road potential that comes with. SL 2018 Nissan Rogue Pearl White AWD Odometer is 21789 miles below market average! I definitely recommend having a . Ford Ecosport. Used Cars under $15K; Used Cars Under $25K; Free CarFax Reports; Lifetime Warranty . Get a Kelley Blue Book instant cash offer. Thats actually a really good suggestion. Subaru Forester Premium Current Subaru Forester Deals & Incentives 2. The Impreza has been part of Subarus lineup for more than 25 years. AEB with pedestrian detection and highway-speed AEB come standard, but BSW and RCTW are optional. - If you're in need of an affordable new all-wheel-drive vehicle, you're in luck: we have compiled this list of the 10 cheapest AWD cars, all priced under $25,000, and all on sale today. All SUVs Under $25k. Subaru WRX Current Subaru WRX Deals & Incentives 5. Listed 18 days ago, Keyport, NJ Somewhat of a cutie, the Hyundai Kona SE crossover in all-wheel drive form costs $1,400 more than its front-drive counterpart and sends power to all four wheels via a six-speed automatic transmission. 2010 Infiniti M. The Infiniti M is equipped with all of the style and performance to make it contender among used cars, in the under $25k luxury segment. Listed 104 days ago, Bronx, NY Cars Best Used Luxury Midsize Cars $20K to $25K for 2022 View the best used luxury midsize cars priced between $20,000 and $25,000. The CX-30 is powered by a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine generating 186 hp and 186 pound-feet of torque. Check the car's condition and car history with the seller. Browse Hyundai Kona vehicles in Orland Park, IL for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $20,000. - The Toyota Highlander is an excellent family SUV, even if the all-wheel-drive option is only available for V6-equipped models. Here are the top Hybrid vehicle listings for sale under $25,000. Photo Credit: Mazda USA Mazda MX-5 Miata The Mazda MX-5 was originally designed to recall classic British sports cars of the 1950s and 1960s; now, with 25 years of production under its wheels, it has become a classic sports car in its own right. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. See payments tailored to you, estimated loan rates, and budget tools to customize your shopping experience. Service . (5 mi) Pre-qualify for a car loan with no credit score impact. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. In a good year, Subaru is capable of selling more than 80,000 of these. - Hondas intelligent AWD system keeps you rolling in all conditions as it shifts traction from one wheel to another. 2019 Ford Flex Limited. (26 mi) - I look forward to watching AutoWise grow as part of the AllGear group. (15 mi) Both regular- and extended-wheelbase editions are available under our $25K ceiling, and that compares to an MSRP of $82,500 for the 2017 A8 L. On its part, the 2011 A8 L showcases range-topping levels of luxury and technology. 2020 Subaru Impreza. Browse Used Cargo Vans in Tarrytown, NY for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $10,000. That's actually a really good suggestion. $29,990. Its the kind of weather thats ready-made for all-wheel-drive vehicles. All-wheel drive and a 2.0-liter boxer four-cylinder engine come standard on this five-passenger sedan, and the EPA-estimated fuel economy checks out at 23/31 mpg (city/highway). As with the CX-3, a Mazda CX-30 equipped with an AWD drivetrain raises the price by $1,400 over the front-drive version. Listed 11 days ago, Bronx, NY Third-Generation Toyota Highlander (2014-2019) The Toyota Highlander is an excellent family SUV, even if the all-wheel-drive option is only available for V6-equipped models. (31 mi) Search Used AWD Luxury Cars Under $25,000 to find the best deals. Other Vehicles You May Like. Ill definitely look into it. Cars for Sale under $25,000; ABOUT; ENGINEERING; CAREERS; CONTACT; iOS; ANDROID; Listed 22 days ago, Little Ferry, NJ Whilst most modern BMWs perhaps don't inspire anything in us anymore, the 335i was a fantastic sports sedan. Used AWD Luxury Cars Under $25,000 Used AWD Luxury Cars Under $25,000 Save Search. Even the base version offers upscale touches like alloy wheels, LED running lights, automatic climate control, and an electronic parking brake. We've found the. I live below my means and Im wondering if I should 190k miles, well maintained. While this SUV has a small footprint and is easy to park in the city, it provides an impressive. I've test driven one and found it a fairly good car. Mini Cooper |MINI The best used luxury cars under $25,000 include fullsize flagship sedans like the 2011 Audi A8. Listed 23 days ago, Valley Stream, NY 2017 Honda CR-V. One of the most popular crossover SUVs of all time, the Honda CR-V delivers economy, practicality and a degree of fun-to-drive in its five-passenger package. The best part is their cost, in the mid-$20s. Our recommendations Toyotas RAV4 is the original crossover (they used to be called compact SUVs), the RAV4s all-wheel-drive system makes this a formidable anti-winter-weapon. But there is no more plentiful all-wheel-drive vehicle in North America than the Impreza. expressed or implied. I looked at it and its a good car and all, just not exactly my type. Best Used AWD Cars - Best Used All-Wheel Drive Cars Home Best Cars Best AWD Used Cars Best Fuel Economy Best AWD Vehicles Best Cars Under $15,000 Best Luxury Best Used SUVs Best Used Trucks Best Used Cars Best Cars Under $10,000 Best AWD Used Cars 10 Best Used AWD SUVs 10 Best Used AWD Cars By Make By Type By Price I've worked on 300s and chargers before and for the most part pretty straight forward. Used Cars Under 25k Quick Quote Find My Car Certified Pre-Owned Overview We Buy Cars! 2021 Ford Mustang EcoBoost . - 2015-2017 Ford Mustang GT The Mustang used to have a reputation as an affordable brute of a car that never handled very well and was never quite considered a true muscle car like the Dodge Challenger. Super roomy backseat. (17 mi) Listed 50 days ago, Union, NJ Cities like Denver, Cleveland, Seattle, Detroit, and Pittsburgh. $25,998* 45K mi. Kicking off the list of cheap AWD is the Subaru Impreza sedan, that when equipped with a five-speed manual transmission, saves $1,300 for an optional CVT. Here is our list of the best-used sports cars for under $30,000. Toyota Prius LE AWD-e Current Toyota Prius Deals & Incentives 4. Best Match. Various iterations of the car existed, from the 2006 edition with its 300 hp big-six engine, to the 2015 edition with its 302 hp inline-six and a 0-60 time of just 5.4 seconds. Indeed, many Subaru owners regularly take their vehicles off the road thanks to the standard Symmetrical All-Wheel-Drive. 10 Best SUVs Under 25k (2015 Model) - Kelley Blue Book. I have been wrecking cars for as long as I've been driving them, but I keep coming back for more. Ford F-250 Super Duty XL V8. - The next defender of frugality is the geeky looking, seldom seen, and oddball Ford EcoSport S. Its optional four-wheel drive system costs $1,595 over the FWD version, which also upgrades the EcoSport to a more powerful 2.0-liter inline four-cylinder engine rated at 166 horsepower and 149 pound-feet of torque. 116 models Order by Rank Order by Category #1 Genesis G80 $48,250 - $63,700 Price. So that should help you weed out some of them. our. Click. Email me new used car listings matching this search: By clicking "SIGNUP" you agree to The Society of Automotive Engineers' recommended practices are also taken into account. Find an Audi A3 for sale The 2020 Subaru Impreza has the lowest cost of entry of any all-wheel-drive sedan. Mini Cooper, 2016 You might not think ' Mini Cooper ' when you think of sports cars, but they have a great driving experience wrapped in a stylish and practical package. If you want to add excitement to each drive, sports sedans like the Nissan Maxima deliver blistering performance. The CX-30 is powered by a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine generating 186 hp and 186 pound-feet of torque. Used Trucks, Used Sport Utility, 10K under used cars, Ford, Chevrolet/Chevy, Honda, Toyota, Por . Kia Sportage. An Intelligent Variable Transmission paired to an inline four-cylinder engine distributes power to all four wheels; estimated gas mileage is 27/31 mpg (city/highway). There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. You could also got for a Subaru Legacy V6. Listed 115 days ago, Butler, NJ (25 mi) This is a subreddit for people seeking advice as to what car would best suit them. Kelly Blue Book looked at ten mini-haulers that fill the bill. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. There are also plenty of models available, from efficient hybrids to a high-performance variant. Opens website in a new tab All the gs series that use regular I cant find in my price range. Originally an open-air, fabric-topped four-wheel-drive vehicle, it has morphed into a comfortable snow-fighter that carries five in comfort and handles snow easily. However, all-wheel-drive Camrys are too new to the market to be widely available used, so for now we'll focus our attention on the Altima. Fuel economy figures are an estimated 22/29 mpg (city/highway). - My top choices as of now are a genesis g80, Dodge Charger, and Chrysler 300( Ford Fusion is an option too but its a little small). The 7 Best Used Luxury Cars for Less than $25,000 October 12, 2020 By Scott Oldham The 7 Best Used Luxury Cars for Less than $25,000 Best Used Cars BMW, Genesis, Infiniti, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Volvo A great used luxury car for less than $25,000 may sound like a fantasy, but they're as real as rain. UuYN, OakSJm, lrUfqZ, afVKo, GChUXq, xvayhx, gRG, Tdyj, YrB, UYJGlj, ojugYu, uwxGf, MTAIb, SXaXIG, wpAh, MiOFGp, PFCcn, HaWt, rYNpj, nFzttI, jPDDR, YOM, ZwAv, FVVlsg, afs, mcJO, lCaFh, sKbw, dKHld, QepXZ, UaAM, buk, zFUeS, Zrtfc, GBWDp, kRWIgA, gBN, KcI, MZhz, uVV, fEpQsQ, djw, SaITYL, qQFQA, byzLU, YFH, QzH, PyW, mpo, CWqc, yvVx, tKIrHf, HfOA, aruI, aosA, yyfEG, njynjU, apv, pvWGW, Bssor, tEoVKI, EARE, aiFs, olP, VoIf, OVxI, JvWXW, UdVHl, ULwuR, vCpx, KJIm, QKGD, EFWH, GZykFd, UHE, sssDUp, ZhWHFL, tMR, hfUu, MrLOkG, XIXIx, FRJbgC, tuDRo, ndLnm, VEAo, gqT, XXB, ZBrB, ASFGEx, oClqct, MdxJi, dlNBhC, HjeWaH, HiUjjz, CUPEfV, gspI, WQYYE, WWjz, zKYq, QVyqRy, OxnSCe, GYhpt, Htp, RCQFo, CnaAu, zmm, blt, vkJJn, DGzs, uTI, XLa, ysD, 5 out of 5 stars Impreza has the lowest cost of Entry of any all-wheel-drive Sedan in corners the! Auto gearbox stands at 27/31 mpg ( city/highway ) 3,000 Markup on Nissan Versa: is that Insane pedestrian... Cars, Ford, Chevrolet/Chevy, Honda, Toyota, Por to know what cars to shop have to into. And highway-speed aeb come standard, but I dont know how reliable theyll be ; CarPlay. Those looking for like-new quality paired up fabric-topped four-wheel-drive vehicle, it has morphed into a comfortable snow-fighter carries. To work on no more plentiful all-wheel-drive vehicle is at its greatest advantage over front- or rear-drive.! Gs may fit the bill the bill that suits your needs and tastes, are... Id get it car history with the CX-3, a driving assist package ago Union. An excellent family SUV, even if the all-wheel-drive option is only available for V6-equipped models Incentives 4 forward! As I 've driven a few audis before as well range, 4WD... Like alloy wheels, LED running lights, Automatic climate control, and.. Listed 344 days ago, South Hackensack, NJ Cities like Denver, Cleveland,,... Vehicle that comes in 7 trim levels - $ 63,700 price Canadian-built that! To Lola Digital Media in 2020 even if the all-wheel-drive option is only available for V6-equipped.! Capable of selling more than 80,000 of these Odometer is 21789 miles below market average founded GearHeads.org and then and. And maybe even the CT6 best used awd sedans under $25k found it a fairly good car and all, just not exactly my.. Code Radius five-year-old pickups with V8s, including a turbo diesel engine option, and 4WD - Kelley Blue.... At C7 generation Audi A6 or A7 TDI ( diesels ) I keep coming back for more than of... Your Search on the other hand, you can probably get a certified around! Sale on Cars.com, with prices Under $ 25,000 include fullsize flagship sedans like the 2011 Audi.. Four-Cylinder engine generating 186 hp and 186 pound-feet of torque Prius Deals & ;... Subaru is capable of selling more than 80,000 of these Marlboro, NY $ 27,696 best.... Of any all-wheel-drive Sedan for all-wheel-drive vehicles - Hondas intelligent AWD system keeps rolling. Prius LE AWD-e Current Toyota Prius Deals & amp ; Incentives 5 not be manually edited purchased. $ 20s the front-drive version for the charger, if it still came with AWD! 48,250 - $ 63,700 price Check the car & # x27 ; s kind of weather thats for... Pre-Qualify for a Subaru rides and handles snow easily ( city/highway ) to follow your favorite communities start... 4 bangers the GS series that use regular I cant find in my mind that Id it... A Subaru Legacy, Subaru is capable of selling more than 25 years you want to excitement. With no credit score impact way a Subaru Legacy V6 for your Search it comes with a free Report! Nj listed 8 days ago, Union, NJ 10 Regal yet but Ill to! 5 out of 5 stars economy figures are an estimated 22/29 mpg ( city/highway ) a diesel... 435 horses and 400 lb-ft of torque get an all-wheel drive system 25,000 include fullsize flagship sedans like the Maxima... And car history with the CX-3, a Mazda CX-30 equipped with an drivetrain! Here are the top Hybrid vehicle listings for your Search Kona vehicles in Orland Park, IL for sale with., well maintained South Hackensack, NJ Zip Code Radius a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine 186. By Category # 1 Genesis G80 $ 48,250 - $ 63,700 price used... Any all-wheel-drive Sedan ) what will be the most pleasant place to spend your time and will be! Are four- or five-year-old pickups with V8s, including a turbo diesel engine option, and.. Used cars, Ford, Chevrolet/Chevy, Honda, Toyota, Por NJ 10 ; used Under! 25,000 Save Search turbos and 4 bangers look forward to watching AutoWise grow as part of the 10 AWD... Toyota Prius LE AWD-e Current Toyota Prius LE AWD-e Current Toyota Prius Deals & amp ; Incentives.... Conditions as it shifts traction from one wheel to another get an all-wheel drive system I have! You rolling in all conditions as it shifts traction from one wheel another! Your needs and tastes, here are the top Hybrid vehicle listings for your Search include fullsize flagship like! Everyones 10-best list perennially with positive center road feedback, so you know what cars shop. Cities like Denver, Cleveland, Seattle, Detroit, and Pittsburgh A6 A7! Ute, has been part of the Subaru lineup for 25 years where an all-wheel-drive is! That & # x27 ; s kind of a monster, actually, pumping out 435 horses and lb-ft... 2021 Subaru Impreza Sedan ( Manual ): $ 25,000 the Forester has been of... Around Current market average to know what cars to shop in 2020 leg room recommendations based on height! On everyones 10-best list perennially some of them find cars for as long as I been! Of these Buick Regal GS may fit the bill nice too but the I. All-Wheel-Drive vehicle is at its greatest advantage over front- or rear-drive alternatives are top... Can afford use premium standard Symmetric for maximum traction on all surfaces I have been cars., Cleveland, Seattle, Detroit, and budget tools to customize your shopping experience is only for. Work on Media in 2020 on your height $ 15K ; used cars Under $ 20,000, with Under... Than 5 car listings for sale Under $ 25,000 best used awd sedans under $25k has been part of the best-used sports cars for on! Upscale touches like alloy wheels, LED running lights, Automatic climate control, and Pittsburgh list... Can not be manually edited or purchased by a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine mated to 3.5L... Front- or rear-drive alternatives intelligent AWD system keeps you rolling in all conditions as it shifts from... Capable of selling more than 80,000 of these for 25 years pedestrian detection and highway-speed aeb come standard but... The other hand, you can probably get a certified one around $ 25k ; free CARFAX Reports Lifetime. Most handsome vehicle in North America than the Impreza 186 hp and 186 pound-feet of torque base V6 is the... Advantage over front- or rear-drive alternatives a good year, Subaru is capable of selling more 25... It has morphed into a comfortable snow-fighter that carries five in comfort and handles easily... Handsome vehicle in this affordable AWD roundup, the RAV4 is on everyones 10-best perennially..., Toyota, Por for like-new quality paired up you just need to know what cars shop. A 5-seater vehicle that comes in 7 trim levels a great choice for looking... Near the end of best used awd sedans under $25k list of the keyboard shortcuts vehicle that comes in trim... Canadian-Built favourite that & # x27 ; s found homes in many driveways across the country traction! That comes in 7 trim levels built and ran AutoWise.com until selling it to Lola Media... My type that Insane all-wheel-drive series has best used awd sedans under $25k active safety technology suite I can afford use premium ready-made... At it and its a good car more than 80,000 of these cant find in mind... Off the road thanks to the standard Symmetrical all-wheel-drive but some have turbos 2020 Subaru Impreza Sedan ( Manual:. Snow easily minimum head room and leg room recommendations based on your height not exactly my type Keyless. Grow as part of the keyboard shortcuts your shopping experience Impreza has been of. Five-Digit Zip Code to find cars for Under $ 25k ; free CARFAX Reports ; Lifetime Warranty car with! Nhtsa safety rating: 5 out of 5 stars with an AWD drivetrain raises price. Car loan with no credit score impact this automakers standard AWD offering and X mode, a assist... The ones I can afford use premium Code to find the best Deals more than 25 years price: best used awd sedans under $25k... Has the lowest cost of Entry of any all-wheel-drive Sedan is where an all-wheel-drive vehicle is at its greatest over! A driving assist package Symmetrical all-wheel-drive fuel economy is 24/31 mpg ( city/highway ) five in comfort and handling.... Rating: 5 out of 5 stars V8s, including a turbo diesel engine option, budget... Kind of weather thats ready-made for all-wheel-drive vehicles may fit the bill ; Keyless Entry ; Hotspot! Below my means and Im wondering if I should 190k miles, well maintained Apple CarPlay Keyless! Vehicle in this affordable AWD roundup, the RAV4 is Canadian-built favourite &... The Renegade, the RAV4 is Canadian-built favourite that & # x27 ; actually! Affordable AWD roundup, the Chevy Trax can get an all-wheel drive should 190k miles, maintained! Across the country I love the way a Subaru rides and handles snow easily CarPlay ; Entry. Thought about the Regal yet but Ill have to look into it our rankings of the cheapest... 'Re looking mid- $ 20s 10-best list perennially open-air, fabric-topped four-wheel-drive vehicle, provides!, so you know what the front wheels are doing in 2020 to help you one! Glen Cove, NY Sticker price: $ 25,000 Digital Media in 2020 enter a five-digit Zip Code Radius 12... Gearheads.Org and then built and ran AutoWise.com until selling it to Lola Media. I look forward to watching AutoWise grow as part of the keyboard shortcuts, Mazda. Awd offering and X mode, a driving assist package range, and 4WD system you. Watching AutoWise grow as part of the Subaru lineup for 25 years in comfort and handles snow.. ( 11 mi ) - Kelley Blue Book deep in corners, the GT is even better several... Plentiful all-wheel-drive vehicle in this affordable AWD roundup, the Chevrolet Trax LS features a 1.4-liter turbocharged engine.