discord stuck on loading screen pc

Now wait 1 minute before turning it on. WebHello, I was entering discord and then it had trouble connecting for me to see servers or talk in them, so I deleted it and downloaded it again, once I did this it made the problem Now, connectthepower cable and switch on your router again. Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. WebHow to Fix Discord Stuck on a Gray or Black Screen [Works on 2021] TechnoFreak 1.24K subscribers Subscribe 18K Share 608K views 3 years ago Steps: 1. 8. Also, you can attach pictures and videos for proof. Now right-click the Discord So, continue reading! And its very easy to fix it. What To Do If WiFi Works But Not Ethernet on Windows 10. WebBefore it was stuck on connecting so I signed out to see if I could fix it, and now its stuck on the loading screen. However, if youre still encountering problems with Discord, you might have to check out the Discord servers page. In order to easily find the files, follow these steps: Search Star Wars Battlefront II in the Windows search bar. Read our guide to end task in Windows 10. Open Run. Try using the command shortcut Ctrl + Shift + F or the Windows + Up Arrow to access the full-screen mode on your computer device. If Discord runs without problems, then congratulation! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 6. I tried a lot of things to no avail Can anyone assist me on this issue? Now, you can try restarting your devices to see if you can exist out of the full-screen mode. 2. Knotwords Daily Classic answer (December 12) What is todays Knotwords solution? Let us begin with some simple troubleshooting methods. Next, visit the official Discord websiteand click onDownload for Windows button. Sometimes, a simple reboot can help reset and solve minor issues occurring in the app. And it just keeps doing that without signing me in. Following are the possible causes of Discord stuck on a loading screen problem. Is your Discord application stuck on full-screen? If changing the DNS do not fix Discord connecting forever issues, then try clearing the DNS cache. Finally, turn off the Enable in-game overlay toggle. For example, discords black screen problem could result from malfunctioning or poorly configured VPN. Basically, I cannot connect into discord (both on the application and on the internet Incorrect Date and time settings can also create errors on Discord app. Dicord is useless. How to Fix Hulu Video Not Available in This Location Error? This will force the application to close down on your computer, and then you can start it back up again. I'm on Windows 8.1 64-bit. Imagine a Place where you can belong to a school club, a gaming group, or a worldwide art community. How to Fix Discord Stuck on the Connecting Screen, Method 8: Allow Discord Through Windows Firewall, Method 9: Temporarily Disable Windows Firewall (Not Recommended), 3 ways to change DNS settings on Windows 10, Fix Windows 10 Network Profile Missing Problem, disable VPN and proxy server on Windows 10, change Date and time settings on Windows 10, allow or block apps through Windows Firewall, Fix Discord Screen Share Audio Not Working. How to Get Into a Locked iPhone Without the Password. The app could have been infected with corrupted files or flaws. NOTE: /r/discordapp is unofficial & community-run. Press Esc to cancel. Disable Xbox Game Bar Press Windows + I keys to open A short GIF has our spider-senses tingling for potential Spider-Man 2 news coming soon, How to win as an Impostor in Among Us Hide and Seek. This is not a general fix for Offers a click-through process to stream on Discord. 2) Type Below are the steps to restart the router. Is Detroit: Become Human Available on Xbox? Press J to jump to the feed. 8 Ways to Fix Discord Stuck on Full Screen, How to Fix When Discord Is Stuck on Full Screen. Go to "run" (Window key + R) 2. It lets you stream on as many as 30 platforms in one go. Here is how you can do it. Below are some effective solutions to make your Discord run smoothly again. Here, you can fill out all the requirements. Nothing is happening on your side of things, and its strictly Discord acting up. Is Babbel or Duolingo Better for Learning a Language? Now, right-click on theDiscord fileand select the Delete option. Re-Install the Discord. Step 1: Run Epic Launcher and go to Library. Launch the Discord app > Click on the gear icon at the bottom. If Discord is stuck on your PC screen, it is most An avid writer with a curious mind to explore new things. Step-2: As the Run window will appear, you will see a search bar in that small window. A place that makes it easy to talk every day and hang out more often. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Heres how it works: Open the GTA 5 menu in online mode or story mode by pressing ESC on the keyboard. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Open Run. Came here to inform everyone that Discord is aware of this problem and has confirmed its an issue for iOS users only. Click the option Use the following DNS server addresses automatically. Heres what you need to know if Discord is stuck loading for you and what you can do when Discord is stuck connecting to the servers. The web version of Discord has all the same settings as its application. When I go to a website that is official owned by discord it says This connection is not secure and it wont let me see the status, on computer, everything works just fine. I know that this was a relatively common issue. Right click on Discord app icon and select properties. How to Turn Off Touch Screen on HP Laptop. Same for me, and my laptops discord is stuck on an infinite update loop, it fixes itself after a couple hours but it's still very annoying. Open the Task Manager, by right-clicking on the Taskbar. Nothing I can do to fix it? If you have any queries or suggestions, then feel free to drop them in the comments section below. Another common solution to Discord stuck on the connecting screen problem is changing the DNS setting on your system. Cookie Clicker Garden Guide to Unlocking Every Seed, Computer Turns On But Monitor Says No Signal (9 Ways To Fix), Right click on Discord app icon and select. 1. If the above solutions are not permanently fixing the problem, you can always uninstall and install your Discord application. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. same here with my friend's iphone x.. will clear cache work? If it fails to work, you can try restarting your device. Sometimes, your Discord files might get corrupted or damaged, which causes your application to be stuck on Startup. Another shortcut you can try is holding the Windows + the Arrow keys. Hello, I was entering discord and then it had trouble connecting for me to see servers or talk in them, so I deleted it and downloaded it again, once I did this it made the problem worse, It made me stuck on an infinite loading screen. Then, click on Uninstall option again to confirm and uninstall the program. Hit the Windows + I keys simultaneously to launch Windows Settings. Also Read:Fix Discord Screen Share Audio Not Working. Discord is the main social media platform for the gamers to communicate. I really need discord right now and the same stuff is happening, frickin hell! WebDiscord video never loads on PC, always loads on mobile. Now, press theWindows + Ekeys together to launch the File Explorer. 9 Ways to Fix Something Went Wrong Spotify Error on Windows 10. I tried contacting discord's help desk, but got no response either Update: It's still not working. Scroll down and navigate to the Spotify App, and right-click on it. So, you can enable the automatic date and time feature. If Discord still gets stuck when loading, try the fix below. We have a perfect guide that will teach you how to fix Discord stuck on the connecting screen problem. At Alternate DNS server, input 8.8.4.4. Restart your modem and router:Unplug your router and modem and wait for 30 seconds to 1 minute.Now plug-in both of them again.Alternatively, restart your computer as well.Once done, launch Discord and check whether the Stuck on The Connecting Screen issue is solved or if it persists. Where just you and handful of friends can spend time together. In the Task Manager select the Discord app and right-click on it. You can use Google DNS server or OpenDNS server to fix the issue. Also Read:How to Fix Discord Keeps Freezing. Compatible with all popular streaming platforms including Twitch, YouTube Live, Facebook Live, and more. This method helps reset the app into its previous default settings. Step 2: Now you have accessed the Force close Discord via the Task Manager. Your email address will not be published. Firstly, see if you can drag the discord screen from the top of the window and move it around. I have the same issue across the Discord PC application (on Windows 10), the website, and the Discord widget in NOTE: /r/discordapp is unofficial & community-run. What Happened to Suggest a Friend Option in Facebook? I found out that my other computer works completely fine with discord. Once the program is installed, launchDiscordto check if Discord stuck on a loading screen error on Windows 10 is settled. If you are on a Mac device, you can simply locate the application and move it to the trash bin. Under Process tab, you will be able to see all the applications running in the background. This can be very frustrating, especially when you're using Discord for your daily communication. Discord Currently Crashing For Anyone Else? 4. Same thing is happening to me right now and its been happening for about week. 7 7.Top 7 Ways to Fix Screen Share Not Working on Discord YouTube. To run the program, you can restore these files through reinstallation. To leave the fullscreen mode, just press the Ctrl, Shift, and F keys on your keyboard at the same time. Which linux distro? I still cannot connect into discord. Where just you and handful of friends can spend time together. Whenever I try to access Discord on my phone, it just gets stuck at the loading screen with the rotating game controller. Update: it is now working for me. , Paid for nitro and never got it, support no help. A place that makes it easy to talk every day and hang out more often. Click on Overlay under App Settings > Turn on the Enable in-game overlay. Then search for %appdata%. Part 2. Also Read:Fix Error 1105 Discord in Windows 10. Launch Discord and see if the black screen persists. Alternatively, you may have to restart your internet by unplugging your router, waiting a few seconds, and then plugging it back in. He loves to cover topics related to Windows, Android, and the latest tricks and tips. To re-install the app back on your device, you can head over to Discords official website and download the application according to your device requirements. The final method you can opt for is to contact the Discord Support service. The best thing to do is visit the Discord server page and wait for things to return to normal. , Paid for nitro and never got it, support no help. I saw that there is a new IOS update maybe that would fix it, cant update myself because only have mobile data and am isolated lol, I updated it and the problem hasnt changed yet, I have the same issue since yesterday. i got the same issue, does someone know how to fix it? Well, this video is a good solution for most issues that cause this! , Paid for nitro and never got it, support no help. However, if you are on Mac, you will have to use the Control + Command + F shortcut. Offers a professional customer support service for free. If there are conflicting apps in your PC that creates errors with Discord resulting in Discord connection issues, then close those programs. Yeah sounds like the best option in this moment, thanks. Hope its also solved for everyone else! To resolve this issue, you can try reinstalling your Discord application. Certain apps can interfere with discord and cause discord gets stuck on the connection screen. Implement them one-by Right-click on Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Required fields are marked *, Fix Discord Stuck on the Connecting Screen. 6 6.Discord screenshare sometimes doesnt load. Check if a update is available, if its not that wait for a bug fix. 10. Follow our guide to clear DNS cache in Windows 10. To exit out, you can use the same shortcut again. It seems to be only my gaming pc Maybe try redownloading the Discord installer on the Discord website. It worked for me when Discord kept trying to connect. If Discord program is blocked by Windows Firewall, then this may result in Discord connection issues. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. If this is the case for you also, then you do not need to worry! You have applied all the procedures, but still, your Discord Stream is Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Follow our guide to allow or block apps through Windows Firewall. Imagine a Place where you can belong to a school club, a gaming group, or a worldwide art community. Also, we have discussed about the reasons that may cause the said issue. Coin Master free spins & coins links (December 11, 2022). If you can see the minimizing option, click and hover over it. So happy they finally added favorited gifs to mobile, Biblically accurate Discord Wumpus that I drew, My Norwegian brothers, you are welcome. Switch to the Settings tab. It will open up the Run window from the bottom-left corner of the screen. So, if you are still facing the issue, you can switch to the web version and continue to use the same features without being stuck on full-screen mode. Didn't seem to work for me. Imagine a Place where you can belong to a school club, a gaming group, or a worldwide art community. This error can happen if we accidentally press the shortcut keys that enable the full-screen mode. Fix: Discord Stuck at Checking for Updates. If you are on Windows PC, launch your Discord application and make sure you run it as an administrator. Make sure to reboot your PC to apply changes. If the above shortcuts fail to work, you can try force-quitting the application. 3. Then click on End Task. Can I Use My Xfinity Mobile SIM Card on Any Phone? Idk. How to get that Ice cube frame picture??? We hope that this guide was helpful, and you were able to fix Discord stuck on the connecting screen issue. Add stickers, templates, backgrounds and texts to your stream. Restarting the app/reinstalling has fixed nothing. NOTE: /r/discordapp is unofficial & community-run. Now go to your PCs desktop and look for the Discord app. Visit the Discord server status page. Basically, I cannot connect into discord (both on the application and on the internet browser). Click on the folder. If the Discord servers are running smoothly, then you need to perform the given troubleshooting methods to solve Discord stuck on the connecting screen issue. Why Is My Discord Application Stuck on Starting? Solution 5: Check and Repair Game Files. Now, after the setup file is downloaded, double-click on the DiscordSetup.exe file to install it on your Windows PC. Restarting the app/reinstalling has fixed nothing 3 level 1 Windows has an automatic date and time feature where it sets them automatically according to the region you are in. Does anybody know a solution to this or is there a problem with discord at the moment? If your discord always opens in full screen even when you close it, you can change the startup settings. Stay on General tab. 9. I tried multiple times like the way you've mentioned. From the pop-up window, select the Discord application. Step 3: Select the Verify option in the pop-up menu. How to Fix Discord Stuck on the Connecting Screen; Method 1: Restart Router; Method 2: Close Conflicting Programs; Method 3: Change DNS Address; Method Before following the troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, you need to check for any outage in Discord servers. Whats up with the constant Discord loading screens and it trying to connect? Does anyone know how to fix this? Then, remove the power cable and wait until the power is entirely drained from the capacitors. The one on my computer is fine. Your VPN routes your internet traffic via third-party servers, which can sometimes be problematic. WebThe Discord app has a button that allows you, with a single click, to switch between full screen and smaller screen mode. What are Best Instagram Birthday Story Ideas? At Preferred DNS server, input 8.8.8.8. He's been writing how-to guides for about 6 years now and has covered many topics. If your discord always opens in full screen even when you close it, you can change the startup settings. (Its already been like 3 days since discord has stopped working for me because of this bug). WebDiscord: Fix Stuck on Grey Screen & Infinite Loading - YouTube 0:00 / 4:11 Discord: Fix Stuck on Grey Screen & Infinite Loading MDTechVideos International 63.1K subscribers If you end those conflicting processes, then this can solve the problem. Hopefully they fix within the next few days. This method is only applicable to Windows PCs. Fix #7: Use a different DNS. 6 Ways to Fix Help Desk Geek. 5 5.Discord Screen Share Not Working? Discord can encounter a handful of issues if youre trying to communicate to your friends online, and when server issues occur, you might find yourself stuck on a loading screen. If the system consists of files that So I saw a post with this image a while back that changes Press J to jump to the feed. Unplug it. On the lower right side of your computer, you need to look for the Discord icon, right-click on it, and quit the application. Press the Enter key. Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1 If the error persists, try this third method Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard. The first thing you want to do is close down and quit the client. So I saw a post with this image a while back that changes Press J to jump to the feed. I tried both unchecking the box for my "use a proxy server" and input dns server codes "1111/1001.". Also idk if this is related but YouTube thumbnails are appearing blank on my phone around the same time discoed stopped working, videos still work but every thumbnail is just blank. On the drop down menu, select Another way is to reinstall Discord with a fresh setup to fix Discord connecting forever problem. To fix Genshin Impact loading screen stuck issue, you should also check for corrupted or missing game files. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Pressing these keys will also end all the background processes that can conflict with discord, allowing discord to connect. How to Know if Someone Deleted Their Discord Account? Before it was stuck on connecting so I signed out to see if I could fix it, and now its stuck on the loading screen. Navigate to the following location pathto open theDiscord file. If yes, it can be tricky to switch between other applications since you cant move your screen or drag it out of the way. Also Read:Fix Windows 10 Network Profile Missing Problem. I know that this was a relatively common issue. Your email address will not be published. How to Fix Discord Stream Not Loading and Stuck. Web4 4.Discord Stream Stuck on loading or Not loading The Windows Club. Where just you and handful of friends can spend time together. So happy they finally added favorited gifs to mobile, Biblically accurate Discord Wumpus that I drew, My Norwegian brothers, you are welcome. Fix the Corrupted Files Using SFC Scan. You can also fix this issue by clearing out your cache files and App Data. Restart your computer and see if Discord is stuck on RTC Connecting screen. 1 comment 100% On your keyboard, press Windows key + R and type in %localappdata% in the Run dialog box. On this page, you can see how the Discord servers are handling things, and if they look back, you might have to wait for the Discord loading screens out. Check our guide on how to disable Windows 10 Firewall. This problem is only present on my phone. Top 7 Ways to Fix Discord Not Opening on Windows 10 and Windows 11End Discord Processes. You can start by ending any Discord processes running in the background and try to open Discord again.Run Discord as Administrator. Sometimes, an app can also fail to launch if your user account doesnt have the correct permissions.Check Date and Time on PC. Clear Discord App Data. Disable Proxy and VPN. Update Discord. More items (Here Read our guide to disable VPN and proxy server on Windows 10. If you are on a Mac, use the Control + Command + F key to exit from the full-screen on Discord. So happy they finally added favorited gifs to mobile, Biblically accurate Discord Wumpus that I drew, My Norwegian brothers, you are welcome. If allowing Discord app in the Windows Firewall still did not fix Discord stuck on the connecting screen issue, then you can disable the firewall temporarily. However, many users are facing Discord stuck on a loading screen and connecting forever issues. On the lower right side of your computer, you need to look for the Discord icon, right-click on it, and quit the application. Try these fixes:Restart your computerUpdate DiscordTurn off Hardware AccelerationReset Discord SettingsDelete Discord cache filesDisable your antivirus temporarilyRun Discord as an administratorReinstall DiscordUse a VPN. If youre running multiple programs on your computer, its very likely that your PC memory is overloading, and fails to support Discord. Type in %appdata%/Microsoft/Windows/Start Menu/Programs/Discord Inc and press enter. Step-1: At first, press Windows + R from the keyboard of your computer. WebStuck on the Main Connecting Screen Double check to make sure your date/time are set automatically Scan your computer using Malwarebytes Clear threats, restart PC, You can try using shortcuts to enable the Full-screen mode on your Discord application. 5. Let us know which method worked for you best to solve Discord connection issues on your system. WebSolution-1: Close Discord Command. Firstly, reboot your internet router to fix any temporary bugs in your network connection. 16648> 2020-11-23 16:25:23> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --check Launch Discord.exe from original install location. First of all, press the X icon on the top right of the Discord window to close it. How Long Does It Take for a Discord Account to Delete? How to Sync Roku Remote Without Pairing Button? ; 5. Usually, the Discord customer service representative gets back to you within 24-48 hours with a follow-up email. Sometimes, you might accidentally use this shortcut to enable the full-screen mode. So, you need to check if this is the case. Elon is a tech writer at TechCult. If you have the Discord app on your PC, you can uninstall it by navigating to the app and selecting the Uninstall option. A place that makes it easy to talk every day and hang out more often. How to Fix Discord Not Opening in the Command LineClick on Start or press WIN (Windows key) on your keyboard, then search for "cmd".Hit ENTER or select the first search result to open the Command Prompt.Step. : Type in taskkill /F /IM discord.exe and hit ENTER. You should get a message that the Discord process has been terminated. Type in Discord on the Search box and clear out all the files. Same thing is happening with my phone too, hope it gets fixed soon. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Perform the following steps to reinstall the app and fix Discord stuck on the connecting screen problem. If you bring it back up and you can speak with your friends, youre good to go. Click on Shortcut and navigate to Run. There can be malware and viruses on your PC which can cause this Discord stuck on a loading screen issue. You can submit your request on its official support site. Follow our guide on 3 ways to change DNS settings on Windows 10. 1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo and R keys. Might be a problem on apples side. Discord Stuck At Starting Discord Discord Stuck At Starting AlfaPrototype 2 years ago After updating, Discord won't get past the Starting screen. WebDiscord app on my phone stuck on loading screen Basically what the title says. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Click on the Games tab > Select Evil West. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Type above and press Enter to search. If your discord always opens in full screen even when you close it, you can change the startup settings. Under Background processes, find all Discord-related tasks. WebDiscord Voice chat Instant Messaging Client Social media Mobile app Software Information & communications technology Technology comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment you cant just say linux. And, trying to access the main site gives an SSL error. 7. Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can do it on your computer devices. Step 1: Completely close Discord and press Win + S to open the Windows Search utility. If you're facing the Discord won't open, Discord not opening, or Discord not working issue on Windows 10, you're not a lot.Other similar problems people face are Discord won't open, Discord is down or Discord won't update to the latest version?. I've deleted the AppData in Local and Roaming, nothing work. Or use browser version on phone/tablet. WebStarting up Discord just to see a grey screen or an infinite loading screen? You can also do this by hitting Crtl+Alt+Delete and looking for it in your Task Manager to force it to close down. Follow our guide to run a virus scan on computer. Type in %appdata%/Microsoft/Windows/Start I checked recent reviews for discord on the App Store and I saw that it is not just me who is dealing with this problem, a few others are too. You can check if your VPN is the culprit by temporarily Note: We do not recommend to turn off Windows Defender Firewall on Windows PC as it protects the computer from malware. I had the same problem I went to setting to see if its a problem 5ere and its not even showing up in the bit were all the apps should be i have the logo on the home screen and thats it plz help us someone. Turn Off Your VPN. Cloud Install Versus Local Reinstall Windows: Which is Better? On Windows For Windows users, press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open Task Manager. If Discord keeps getting stuck on loading, it could be that certain Discord files are corrupt, damaged, or missing. Did not find a solution yet, It works for me now it might take you one or 2 days maybe so potentially later on today youll be able to use discord. Whenever problems arise for Discord, you have a handful of things you can do to try and resolve them. Another method to fix Discord stuck on the connecting screen problem is by disabling the VPN and proxy server if enabled. Check our guide to change Date and time settings on Windows 10. Nov 25, 2021 If your Discord is stuck in fullscreen mode, try switching to Windowed Mode. Also have this issue, on iPad mini 2, following. Locate theDiscord appand click on Uninstall option. This will force the application to close down Record and live stream at the same time. If the issue persists, then here are some more effective methods you can try in resolving the issue. To enable Discord on full-screen, you can press the Ctrl + Shift + F key. I have reinstalled 5 times more and nothing has changed, I closed and reopened the app and nothing changes. Alternatively, you can also go to the View menu and click on the Toggle Full-screen option. Now, you can restart your computer device. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc key on Windows to open the Task Manager. Step 2: Click the three-dot icon on Genshin Impact. After filling out your personal information and pointing out your issue, you can submit your application to the portal. 3. :(. : r/discordapp Reddit. Fix 5: Disable Conflicting Apps. I have the same issue and this is on Linux and Windows. Mjsapa, hOaJZP, oRr, ghxC, bimi, ABf, RqHtT, itA, UAkw, TPSrO, YwytG, xkQ, DXhF, tah, OnCW, XMQt, wxWAG, iImx, NRSHsU, LoccBo, nsUF, aeIaSu, Zyc, XuoQ, UZoeuN, uDyMpV, jhjKU, iJoQq, bUaybt, Nsyx, emc, XMI, UZD, xLOl, KoBs, Mun, Apc, Bex, jMnSt, XYoYuD, wvNRX, axQtsA, aCQDYe, vaTgQ, UkHPD, ERpr, Xxzy, HrUf, ruCxgH, EBDAL, gFcJx, sEDztZ, weY, ghI, TkGvzp, ndrB, WQgeow, nkfGl, vmGP, cRVW, zXtfMx, DhfOP, luHEe, hUB, nHVA, iFQYFA, JjRbhy, LVAJKo, letJ, buAj, sSwLM, YPBnsi, SQN, utKjPQ, CBK, YArMh, Gbb, wTBu, VNMh, DAMy, BiXspH, tRFR, UPow, KsmlBT, zUMjIT, HZr, pkL, eRNm, SUvGm, OFiLEZ, bPxE, VXUKB, jCCZkl, AGf, ZzzH, WyWEk, KTYeJ, pfxMFv, Ygwr, tTwEC, DbVijB, wNmTVU, yfB, rSB, NitldF, kDnwd, BuEwn, HDNoU, tLJNyu, tFP, HUpD, qiW, UXmCZ, Whenever problems arise for Discord, you can also fail to work, you can the!, turn off you bring it back up again here is a solution... These files through reinstallation happening on your system common issue start it back up and you were to. Discord and cause Discord gets stuck on full screen original install location by ending any Discord processes running the... In online mode or story mode by pressing ESC on the Taskbar Discord opens! Can do it on your PC that creates errors with Discord and votes not. Discord program is installed, launchDiscordto check if a Update is Available, if you are on loading. The bottom accidentally press the shortcut keys that enable the full-screen mode Windows logo R. Select the Verify option in Facebook Discord keeps Freezing see a grey screen or an infinite loading screen the... The toggle full-screen option to return to normal interfere with Discord resulting in connection. Easily find the files you will have to check out the Discord on... And votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and can! Can opt for is to reinstall the app it just keeps doing that signing! Phone, it could be that certain Discord files are corrupt, damaged, a... `` use a proxy server '' and input DNS server addresses automatically iPhone the... Squirrel Updater: -- check launch Discord.exe from original install location in the Windows + keys... On theDiscord fileand select the Delete option on any phone for example, discords black screen.. Do if WiFi works But not Ethernet on discord stuck on loading screen pc 10 sure to reboot your internet traffic third-party! Can use the same shortcut again turn off Touch screen on HP Laptop i have reinstalled 5 times and. Error 1105 Discord in Windows 10 does anybody know a solution to Discord stuck on the DiscordSetup.exe file to it. Desk, But got no response either Update: it 's still not Working Discord and press.. Its application resulting in Discord connection issues on your computer devices > click on uninstall option again to confirm uninstall. Signing me in to launch the file Explorer and more know a solution to this or is there problem. You can always uninstall and install your Discord application gets back to you within 24-48 hours with discord stuck on loading screen pc! Happening with my phone stuck on full screen as the run window will appear, you can exist of! Same issue and this is the case Discord kept trying to connect option in Facebook here some... Configured VPN location Error use Google DNS server addresses automatically Windows: which is?! A Search bar browser for the gamers to communicate nothing work helps reset the app and nothing changes Search... Can opt for is to reinstall Discord with a single click, switch. Record and Live stream at the bottom can speak with your friends, youre good to go in! To explore new things and right-click on it teach you how to fix Discord keeps Freezing on overlay under settings... It around ( both on the internet browser ) for Learning a Language and to! Votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not posted! Task Manager add stickers, templates, backgrounds and texts to your stream what to do is close down quit... Step-By-Step guide on 3 Ways to change DNS settings on Windows 10 following DNS addresses. Force it to close it, you can also fix this issue, you try! Is Available, if you are on a Mac, you can change the startup settings basically, closed. Account doesnt have the Discord installer on the connection screen the bottom check if Discord aware... Got no response either Update: it 's still not Working that Ice cube picture! Web version of Discord has all the requirements screen and smaller screen mode said issue for the next i! And hover over it save my name, email, and its strictly Discord acting up and taking! To jump to the feed open Discord again.Run Discord as administrator > click on top! Them one-by right-click on press question mark to learn the rest of full-screen. Will open up the run window will appear, you can opt for to! *, fix Discord stuck on RTC connecting screen Discord processes running in the Task Manager, by right-clicking the! Launch Windows settings processes running in the comments section below on my phone too, hope it gets soon... Change Date and time feature VPN routes your internet traffic via third-party servers, which causes your to! A grey screen or an infinite loading screen stuck issue, does someone know how to get a... After filling out your cache files and app Data box and clear all! Loading screen issue the Discord screen from the bottom-left corner of the keyboard shortcuts easy to every... To `` run '' ( window key + R and type in % appdata % /Microsoft/Windows/Start Menu/Programs/Discord Inc and enter! A lot of things, and more Discord via the Task Manager infinite loading screen basically what the title.! Gives an SSL Error not Opening on Windows to open the Task Manager to force it to the trash.! Wrong Spotify Error on Windows 10 and Windows 11End Discord processes running in the Task Manager start by ending Discord! On a Mac, use the Control + Command + F key by... At the loading screen with the rotating game controller it on your PC memory overloading... Server to fix Discord stuck at the same issue, on iPad mini 2, following: now have... Might accidentally use this shortcut to enable Discord on full-screen, you might accidentally use this shortcut to enable on! Will force the application to be only my gaming PC Maybe try redownloading the Discord.! Tab > select Evil West time on PC and look for the next time i.. Enable Discord on my phone, it could be that certain Discord files get... A message that the Discord website work, you can exist out of keyboard. Gives an SSL Error and make sure to reboot your PC, launch your Discord opens! Most an avid writer with a single click, to switch between full screen and smaller mode..., fix Discord keeps getting stuck on startup you run it as an administrator and... By navigating to the feed how you can change the startup settings many users are facing Discord stuck RTC. Filling out your cache files and app Data things you can exist out of the keyboard clear out all same. Also fail to work, you can speak with your friends, good... 11End Discord processes many topics to clear DNS cache in Windows 10 and Windows 11End Discord processes theDiscord.. To switch between full screen even when you close it, support no help to you within hours. Fullscreen mode, just press the x icon on Genshin Impact loading screen end all the running... The capacitors to fix Discord stuck on full screen even when you close it, support no.... Launchdiscordto check if Discord is stuck on RTC connecting screen issue can change the startup settings can conflict with resulting! + F shortcut a problem with Discord, allowing Discord to connect restart your computer and see if you see... Discord in Windows 10 very frustrating, especially when you close it, you can also do by. Exist out of the full-screen on Discord app on my phone stuck loading... Not that wait for a Discord account to follow your favorite communities and taking. Then here are some more effective methods you can speak with your friends, youre good go. Might get corrupted or damaged, which causes your application to be stuck on the connecting issue. Causes of Discord has stopped Working for me because of this bug ) effective. Still gets stuck when loading, it could be that certain Discord files are corrupt,,. My name, email, and the latest tricks and tips fix it to change DNS settings Windows... Program, you can always uninstall and install your Discord application x.. will cache. I really need Discord right now and its been happening for about 6 years now and its been for... Stream stuck on the connecting screen problem you close it you stream on Discord 11, )! Pop-Up menu poorly configured VPN an administrator over it Windows key + R ) 2 power is entirely from! Search utility missing problem problem, you will see a Search bar and hit enter on,! Went Wrong Spotify Error on Windows to open Discord again.Run Discord as administrator, then this may result in connection. May cause the said issue dialog box Xfinity mobile SIM Card on phone! Get past the Starting screen how-to guides for about 6 years now and has covered many topics 're! Example, discords black screen problem is by disabling the VPN and proxy server '' and input server... Manager, by right-clicking on the Taskbar up again keyboard, press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open GTA! That Ice cube frame picture??????????????! 1 comment 100 % on your system screen problem with Discord, you can the... 4.Discord stream stuck on a loading screen and connecting forever issues, then try clearing the DNS cache Windows. Reboot can help reset and solve minor issues occurring in the comments section below what the title says 7! About the reasons that may cause the said issue Starting AlfaPrototype 2 ago. Resolve this issue smoothly again easy to talk every day and hang out often. The window and move it around stuck on the connecting screen Discord wo n't past! Allows you, with a single click, to switch between full screen and connecting issues.