hotel bellwether menu

3.5-star hotel located in Bellingham City Center. Website Email Save. One small issue was the steak came pretty rare, as opposed to the medium-rare I'd requested. Caramel Sauce, Ice Cream 12, Kiona Vineyards Ice Wine We had a fantastic dinner as well as a nice breakfast! Despite record profits every year and top managers getting free $30-$40 meals from the restaurant (often twice a day), we were consistently told we needed to keep labor costs down, which put stress on desk agents as they . Despite record profits every year and top managers getting free $30-$40 meals from the restaurant (often twice a day), we were consistently told we needed to keep labor costs down, which put stress on desk agents as they were expected to work alone on busy days when two . The Hotel Bellwether has a restaurant and bar serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We had dinner in the restaurant and it was . If you think you have been blocked in error, contact the owner of this site for assistance. We have a crafted menu of Indian . But we're about more than the fresh catch of the day. I've been their before and it was great , great food and great service. wonderful location on the water in bellingham. Originally, we selected this restaurant for convenience, but will now quickly go out of our way to return in the future! Petit Thouars Les Georges Cabernet Franc Chinon, 2018 Dom. 211 E. Gaston Street Savannah, Georgia 31401 The original property opened in 1876. What 32 people are saying Overall ratings and reviews Hotel Bellwether is Western Washington's premier upscale waterfront hotel, providing luxurious accommodations, attentive service, spectacular bayfront dining and personalized amenities that pamper the leisure traveler, support the corporate traveler, and facilitate hassle-free meetings and outstanding weddings and events. The onsite American cuisine restaurant, Lighthouse Bar and Grill, features happy hour. Check out the prices for Hotel Bellwether.The menu includes and happy hour. The staff at Hotel Bellwether are all wonderful people. This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Eola-Amity Hills, 2018 Woodward Canyon Art Series Cabernet SauvignonColumbia Valley, 2017 Sheridan Block One Cabernet Sauvignon Yakima Valley, 2015 Quilceda Creek Cabernet Sauvginon Columbia Valley, 2019 Kevin White Red Syrah, Grenach, Mourvedre Yakima Valley, 2016 Cayuse En Chamberlin Syrah Walla Walla Valley, 2017 Cayuse Cailloux Syrah Walla Walla Valley, mesclun greens, blueberry vinaigrette, blueberries, raspberries, goat cheese. Great job by waitress (Susan). 2019 Columbia Valley Chenin Blanc 10. Menu - ChristmasEveNYE2022. Hotel Bellwether 1 Bellwether Way, Bellingham, WA 98225 United States (USA) near Exit 253 on I-5 (~1.5mi) View Map Reservations: 1-800-760-7718 Group Sales: 1-800-906-2871 3.5 Star Property Previous Next Check availability Very Good 4.0 /5 Based on 412 guest reviews Show Guest Reviews Group booking rating of 7.4 /10 Hotel has 2 meeting rooms They usually have a great menu full of wonderful selections, in a great atmosphere with the best view of the four harborside restaurants in Bellingham. The Lighthouse Bar and Grill specializes in American cuisine, and offers a Happy Hour. Crater Lake Ginger Vodka, Triple Sec, Lime, Cranberry, Crystallized Ginger, Indigo & Amber Gin and Tonic 12 Hotel Bellwether allows dogs up to 50 lbs for an additional fee of $50 per pet, per night, and dogs over 50 lbs for $100 per pet, per night. The business is located in 1 Bellwether Way, Bellingham, WA 98225, USA. 7, fat orange cat i dont like mondays neipa . Classes are included in our daily resort fee. The Hotel Bellwether is set on the edge of pristine Bellingham Bay and is one of the top luxury hotels in the Pacific Northwest. |. (360) 392-3100 Dress code Business Casual Location 1 Bellwether Way, Bellingham, WA 98225 Neighborhood Bellingham Parking details None Menu At present, we do not have menu information for this restaurant. Alaskan Amber (HTTP response code 503). House White 8 / 12 / 32 Glad to finally see restaurant on Open Table. Prior to founding Bellwether, he worked at JER in the Asset Management / Portfolio Management group at JER Partners, a Washington D.C. based private equity firm. Come be a part of something bigger! There is a photocopier, banquet and meeting facilities at this hotel. Generated by Wordfence at Sun, 11 Dec 2022 23:59:59 GMT.Your computer's time: document.write(new Date().toUTCString());. Studio Plaza Rooms are not pet friendly. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Espresso Creme Anglaise, Whipped Cream, Pumpkin Seed Brittle 12, Caramel Apple Crisp Learn More Hotel Bellwether is Western Washington's premier upscale waterfront hotel, providing luxurious accommodations, attentive service, spectacular bayfront dining and personalized amenities that pamper the leisure traveler, support the corporate traveler, and facilitate hassle-free meetings and outstanding weddings and events. View Restaurants Sober Carpenter Non Alcoholic IPA. Peyrassol Ros Cotes de Provence, 2019 Illahe Ros of Tempranillo Willamette Valley, OR, 2013 Leeuwin Art Series Chardonnay Margaret River, 2017 L. Hiedler Ried Gaisberg Erste Lage Riesling Kamptal, 2017 Gobelsburg Ried Gaisberg Erste Lage Riesling Kamptal, 2014 Hirsch Ried Renner Grner Veltliner Kamptal, 2017 Gobelsburg Tradition Riesling Kamptal, 2014 Brndlmayer Zbinger Heiligenstein - Lyra Riesling Kamptal, 2012 Brndlmayer Zbinger Heiligenstein - Alte Reben Riesling Kamptal, 2018 Ebner-Ebenauer Grner Veltliner Niedersterreich, 2017 Zillinger Numen Riesling Niedersterreich, 2016 F.X. Although it is conducive to events (weddings, etc) there were none going on at that time. Hours. Dungeness Crab Cakes Red Kale Slaw, Grilled Squash, Remoulade 29. About; Amenities; Directions; that we returned for dinner the same day. Please see their website or wait to visit the restaurant to learn more. Montelena Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley, 2014 Purlieu Teucer Vyd. Really close to the marina for our whale watching tour. Santa Cruz Mountains, 2020 Seppettsfield Grenache Barossa Valley, 2018 Brash Higgins GR/M Grenache, Mataro McLaren Vale, 2018 Mollydooker The Boxer Shiraz McLaren Vale, 2019 Henri Prudhon Cuvee Les Rouges-Gorges Saint-Aubin, 2016 Joseph Voillot 1er Cru Les Epenots Pommard, 2016 Bruno Clair En la Rue de Vergy Morey-Saint-Denis, 2016 Nicolas Potel 1er Cru Les Cailles Nuits-Saint-Georges, 2016 Mugnier 1er Cru Clos de la Marechale Nuits-Saint-Georges, 2017 Perrot-Minot 1er Cru La Riotte Morey-Saint-Denis, 2015 Georges Lignier Grand Cru Bonnes Mars Chambolle-Musigny, 2013 Albert Bichot 1er Cru Les Amoureuses Chambolle-Musigny, 2016 Lamarche Grand Cru Grands-Echezeaux Flagey-chezeaux, 2016 Le Moine Grand Cru Clos de la Roche Morey-Saint-Denis, 2010 Ch. I expected a bit more. Empress Gin, Tonic Syrup, Soda Water, Lime, Rosemary Lemon Gin and Tonic 12 Baked Oysters Four Locally Sourced Oysters, Shallots, Homemade Bacon, Apple Cider Pearls 16. Thanksgiving To-Go Options: Hotel . Leisure & Business . Dolphin Landings Charter Boat Center is minutes away. 7, off color apex predator farmhouse ale 16 oz . 2 reviews. Skookum Brewing Amber Ale / The Bellwether House, a member of Historic Hotels of America since 2021, dates back to 1876. Open to locals and walk-ins. +13603923100. Copyright 2022 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Also breakfast the following morning - which was fine. we were there for sunset; it was spectacular. Please call the Hotel Bellwether Front Desk at 360-392-3100. Read more Maybe try dinner instead. Top amenities The hotel was really nice, and relaxed during the time we were there. View Website. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. We could hear and see our waiter socializing at the front of the restaurant but he did not pay much attention to us. Lunch Menu STARTERS. Gour du Chaul Tradition Gigondas, 2016 Dom. A great choice for a stay in Bellingham, Hotel Bellwether features a marina and puts you just 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the airport. Unfortunately, the hotel industry dramatically undervalues employees. Our culinary team highlights local flavors and ingredients for an indelible senseand tasteof place. Bellwether Social - The hotel's main dining venue serves as a restaurant, bar, and club where each morning and afternoon, the bright flavors of Indian cuisine are combined with traditional Southern cooking tradition to create a menu to test your palate. Not overly impressed in either menu or service. Boundary Bay Hazy IPA Harborside Bistro at Hotel Bellwether is rated 3.9 stars by 32 OpenTable diners. I have been to Harborside Bistro several times, and every time but my most recent visit I was very satisfied. Heritage Distilling Vanilla Vodka, Five Farms Irish Cream, Pumpkin Spice Puree, Cinnamon and Nutmeg, Harvest Moon 14 Sister restaurant to Polite Society, The Bellwether marks the second collaboration between proprietors Brian . Read more A member of Historic Hotels of America since 2021. We even were so impressed with the food and our waiter (ask for Ty!) - Read 152 reviews, view 148 traveller photos, and find great deals for Bellwether Beach Resort at Tripadvisor. Each experience was unique. . King Estate Pinot Noir (OR) 14 / 18 / 43 We'll be back! We both got Eggs Benedict - ham one and the crab one. Syrah Santa Rita Hills, 2017 Klinker Brick Old Vine Zinfandel Lodi, 2018 Maitre de Chai Zinfandel Clement Hills, 2017 Bedrock Evangelho Vyd. Zinfandel Blend Contra Costa, 2020 Tuck Beckstoffer 75 Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley, 2019 Chappellet Mountain Cuvee Cabernet Blend, 2019 Round Pond Kith and Kin Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley, 2018 Keenan Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley, 2016 Stephanie Montecillo Cabernet Sauvigon Sonoma Valley, 2005 Ch. Hotel Bellwether and Lighthouse Grill are excited to debut a new winter menu by Chef Ryan Houser. We had to wait a long time between placing our drink order, our food order, and getting our check. Free in-room WiFi is available to all guests, along with dry . Pichler Ried Loibner Smaragd Riesling Wachau, 2010 Nikolaihof Im Weingebirge Grner Veltliner Wachau, 2017 Selbach-Oster Zeltinger-Sonnenuhr Riesling Sptlese Mosel, 2002 Meulenhof Erdener Treppchen Riesling Sptlese Mosel, 2016 Selbach-Oster Schmitt Riesling Auslese Mosel, 2017 Selbach-Oster Rotlay Riesling Auslese Mosel, 2009 Joh. San Juan Brewing Porter Max party size of 6 | No menu substitutions. House White 8 / 12 / 32 Willamette Valley Riesling (OR) 8 / 12/ 32 J Vineyards Pinot Gris (CA) 10 / 14 / 33 . Get the latest news & updates Subscribe to Newsletter. Located in Savannah, a 4-minute walk from Monterey Square and 0.4 miles from Madison Square, Bellwether House provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning, a restaurant and a bar. Bud Lite Prm Wehlener-Sonnenuhr Riesling Auslese Mosel, 2017 Kruger-Rumpf Mnsterer Im Pitterberg Riesling Kabinett Nahe, 2017 Kruger-Rumpf Scheurebe Sptlese Nahe, 2017 Schneider Niederhuser Auf der Kertz Riesling Feinherb Nahe, 2005 Hexamer Meddersheimer-Altenberg Riesling Sptlese Trocken Nahe, 2017 Donnhoff Niederhuser Hermannshhle Riesling Sptlese Nahe, 2013 Schfer-Frhlich Monzinger Frlingspltchen GG Riesling Nahe, 2017 Donnhoff Felsenberg GG Felsenturmchen Riesling Nahe, 2017 Diel Pittermannchen GG Riesling Nahe, 2017 Theo Minges Scheurebe Feinherb Pfalz, 2017 Muller-Catoir Hardt Scheurebe Trocken Pfalz, 2017 Muller-Catoir Hardt Muskateller Pfalz, 2017 Spreitzer Wisselbrunnen GG Riesling Rheingau, 2013 George Breuer Berg Roseneck Rheingau, 2018 Joseph Cattain GC Hatschbourg Riesling, 2004 Deiss 1er Cru Grasberg field blend/edelzwicker, 2005 Etienne-Defaix 1er Cru Cte de Lechet, 2016 Mugnier 1er Clos de la Marechale Nuits-Saint-Georges, 2016 Le Moine 1er Les Folatieres Puligny-Montrachet, 2005 Bonneau du Martray Grand Cru Corton-Charlamagne, 2017 Yves Cuilleron La Petite Cte Condrieu, 2015 Yves Cuilleron Les Chailles Condrieu, 2020 Edda Chardonnay, Fiano, Muscatel Salento, 2018 Bisson Marea | Cinque Terre Liguria, 2019 Baudana Dragon Langhe Bianco Piedmont, 2021 Olivastri Tommaso LAriosa Pecorino Abruzzo, Piedmont, 2019 Terlan Terlaner Sauv blanc, Pinot blanc Alto Adige, 2018 Ermes Pavese Blanc de Morgex de la Salle Vall dAosta, 2020 Three Brooms Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough, 2018 Carinus Vyds Rooidraai Chenin Blanc Swartland, 2017 Alheit Vyds Magnetic North Chenin Blanc Citrusdal Mountain, 2019 Palacio de Fefianes Albario Ras Baixas, 2018 Via Sastre Flavus (Ribera del Duero), 2017 Matre de Chai Kierkegaard Chenin Blanc, 2020 Morgan Metallico Unoaked Chardonnay Santa Lucia Highlands, 2019 Far Mountain Myrna Chardonnay Sonoma Valley, 2015 Fisher Vyds Moutain Estate Chardonnay Sonoma County, 2017 Aubert Eastside Chardonnay Russian River Valley, 2017 Paul Lato Suerte Chardonnay Sta. You have a chance to degust tasty seafood and good salads. My husband and I went to celebrate our anniversary at Hotel Bellwether and it did not disappoint. 0 Saved Shake It Up Things to Do Bourbon Experience Arts & Entertainment . The Hotel Bellwether is set on the edge of pristine Bellingham Bay and is one of the top luxury hotels in the Pacific Northwest. All rights reserved, Locally Handcrafted in Historic Fairhaven. Even the pickiest eaters have no problem finding something they like at Hotel Bellwether, one of the most popular restaurants in the city of Bellingham. What else could one ask for? King Estate Sauvignon Blanc (OR) 12 / 16 / 37 Foursquare City Guide. Brugal 1888 Aged Rum, Lime, House Made Apple Pie Syrup, Classic Martini 14 Original to the building, this 4 bedroom, 2 bath apartment features two large oil paintings by James Durand Pate depicting fire & rescue and a street scene from the 1940's. Both works completed in 1944 were meticulously restored by local artist Vennita Cantrell. Mr. Mossotti co-founded Bellwether in 2013 and currently focuses on residential, corporate, development and hotel investments throughout the United States. The food was awful and the service was terrible. 8, crooked stave origins burgundy sour ale 750mL . The Pale Ros (FR) 11 / 15 / 34 Dinner. Zaya Aged Rum, House Made Mix, Whipped Cream, Tis the Season 14 Had I known about the very limited selection in advance I would have been much happier than having the surprise thrown at me after being seated. Menu - bellwether - american restaurant in jacksonville, fl menu order online now you can place your order right on our website and pick it up at our restaurant! Please see their website or wait to visit the restaurant to learn more. We did breakfast and that was just fine. Had dinner at the bistro, which was really good. 1.7 miles from Hotel Bellwether Free Wifi Top Rated Breakfast included Coachman Inn View Hotel 495 reviews 1.7 miles from Hotel Bellwether Free Wifi Free parking Breakfast included Bellingham Lodge View Hotel 86 reviews 1.8 miles from Hotel Bellwether Free Wifi Free parking Breakfast included Bay City Motor Inn View Hotel 127 reviews Hotel Bellwether M Stay; Dine; Experience; Weddings and Events; Gallery; Book Now; Screenshot 2022-12-06 150621. Casamigos Anejo Tequila, Vida Mezcal, Angostura Bitters, Agave Syrup, Luxardo Cherry, Orange Swath, Ginger Cosmo 13 I was a little surprised at how quite it was for a saturday night. Beautiful view of sunset from any table in the place! Unfortunately, the hotel industry dramatically undervalues employees. Hendricks Gin or Reyka Vodka, Dry Vermouth, Margarita Ultra 14 Menu. The 4-star Hotel Bellwether Bellingham is set a mere 1.8 km of Bellingham Railway Museum and around 20 minutes by foot from SPARK Interactive Museum of Electrical Invention. Wonderful bay view, terrific food and always outstanding staff. Le Grand Courtage Brut (FR) 12 190 reviews. there is a nice outdoor deck but it was a bit cool to eat outside. Bellwether House - A Luxury Hotel Housed in a Historic Bed & Breakfast in Savannah, GA 646 397 9720 Reservations - Call or Text "South Magazine's Greatest Places of 2022" South Magazine "Bellwether House Should Be Your Go-To Place to Stay in Savannah" The Travel 100 "One of the very best lodging decisions I have made in my life." Tripadvisor de Montcy Pinot Noir, Gamay Cheverny, 2019 Dom. try it today! Willamette Valley Riesling (OR) 8 / 12/ 32 Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons. Copper and Kings Apple Brandy, St. George Pear Brandy, Fresh Apple, Sherry, Maple Syrup, Apple Blosson Bitters, Willys Hot Buttered Rum 14 I have been here for lunch and dinner and heartily recommend either. 2022 Hotel Bellwether. The owner of this site is using Wordfence to manage access to their site. Restaurants near Hotel Bellwether, Bellingham on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Hotel Bellwether in Bellingham, Washington. But recently when i went , it was terrible. Overall, a nice place for a great meal on a special occation of just a nice treat. Menu The Bellwether Menu DINNER COCKTAILS WINE BY THE GLASS BEER WINE LIST BRUNCH small plates Smoked Octopus and Fried Calamari roasted apple pure, watercress, spanish chorizo, pickled asian pear $ 21 Pork Belly hot honey glaze, butternut squash puree, brussels sprouts, pickled blueberry $ 22 Yellowfin Tuna Crudo Dessert Menu Dessert available daily during lunch service (11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.) and dinner service (4 p.m. to 9 p.m.) Chocolate Pot De Crme French Custard, Theo Chocolate, Black Cherries 12 Frozen Chocolate Mousse Torte Dark Cocoa Brownies, Rum Caramel, Candied Hazelnuts 12 Pumpkin Spiced Latte Cheesecake The service was adequate. They very fine, but nothing out of ordinary. Hotel Bellwether - The 4-star Hotel Bellwether enjoys a spectacular location and provides easy access to Bellingham Farmers Market within a 25-minute walk. Saturday and Sunday Brunch 10am-2pm. Crispy Calamari The accommodation boasts a spectacular setting . Bellwether Beach Resort: Another Great Visit to the Rebranded Hotel. For fans of seafood cuisine, the onsite Lighthouse Bar & Grill restaurant is an excellent choice. Our favorite place to stay. raspberry and honey 750mL. . I went with steak and it was OK, not great. Hotel Bellwether. The Hotel Bellwether is set on the edge of pristine Bellingham Bay and is one of the top luxury hotels in the Pacific Northwest. See all 52 photos. Rita Hills, 2019 Kosta Browne Pinot Noir Russian River Valley, 2016 Ojai John Sebastiano Vyd. I went there especially for the scallops, which happened to run out just as I placed my order. But the service was great and the food, solid. Despite record profits every year and top managers getting free $30-$40 meals from the restaurant (often twice a day), we were consistently told we needed to keep labor costs down, which put stress on desk agents as they were expected to work alone on busy days when two agents should have been present. Grey Whale Gin, Rosemary Simple Syrup, Fentimans Botanically Brewed Tonic Water, Aslan Dawn Patrol Pale Ale A water-front restaurant serving the finest Northwest cuisine, specializing in locally sourced seafood, meats and produce. Many of the hotel's. Jellyfish Brewing Smack IPA Quick Links About Amenities Directions Special Offers Contact Us Employment Services Stay Dine Weddings and Events Experience Reach Us info@hotelbellwether.com 360-392-3100 1 Bellwether Way, Bellingham, WA 98225 When your bill is $70 for two people you at least hope the food would be good, but not at all. Cranberry Infused Gin, Lemon, Rosemary Syrup, Egg White, Pick of the Patch 13 So we were able to enjoy a quiet time. Unfortunately, my experience on Valentines day was not what I had come to expect. Call or Text to Book Now. Rita Hills, 2013 Rhys Chardonnay Horseshoe Vyd. J Vineyards Pinot Gris (CA) 10 / 14 / 33 It started out fine, and then the salty taste really built up - it's probably at least two days' worth of sodium in one dish. Get the latest news & updates Subscribe to Newsletter. at The Hotel Bellwether Our property boasts breathtaking panoramic views of Bellingham Bay, the San Juan Islands and the distant Olympic Mountain Range. Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success . Walla Walla Vinters Cab Franc (WA) 17 / 21 / 60 646 397 9720 "South Magazine's Greatest Places of 2022" South Magazine "Bellwether House Should Be Your Go-To Place to Stay in Savannah" . The food is reasonably priced, high quality, and is fit for those with dietary restrictions, such as gluten. Get the latest news & updates Subscribe to Newsletter. Nested in district Downtown Savannah, the accommodation offers proximity to Madison Square. The Hotel Bellwether is set on the edge of pristine Bellingham Bay and is one of the top luxury hotels in the Pacific Northwest. Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley, 2004 Mayacamas Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Mt. Brunch was just average. Reservations Required. A marina, a terrace, and a garden are just a few of the amenities provided at Hotel Bellwether. The Hotel Bellwether is set on the edge of pristine Bellingham Bay and is one of the top luxury hotels in the Pacific Northwest. If you'd prefer a different dish, the hotel is happy to cook anything you wish as long as ingredients are already on hand. Dark Cocoa Brownies, Rum Caramel, Candied Hazelnuts 12, Pumpkin Spiced Latte Cheesecake 9.1. Featuring 66 rooms with views of the bay, this hotel is set within 20 minutes' walk from Whatcom Museum. #25 of 147 BBQs in Bellingham #44 of 258 seafood restaurants in Bellingham #115 of 301 pubs & bars in Bellingham Add a photo 20 photos Planning your trip, pay attention to Zuanich Point Park and remember to decide where to eat: Hotel Bellwether is right aside the mentioned attraction. Dessert available daily during lunch service (11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.) and dinner service (4 p.m. to 9 p.m.), Chocolate Pot DeCrme Treat yourself to a massage or other spa services. The businessmen who originally built the two townhouses that would become the "Bellwether House" were a couple of New Englanders: Samuel Palmer and Henry Dresser. Penny Farthing Bar & Restaurant. View Website. At JER, he was responsible . Jos. Other than that, it was enjoyable. Ten Pin Stout All rights reserved, Heritage Distilling Vanilla Vodka, Five Farms Irish Cream, Pumpkin Spice Puree, Cinnamon and Nutmeg, Brugal 1888 Aged Rum, Lime, House Made Apple Pie Syrup, Crater Lake Ginger Vodka, Triple Sec, Lime, Cranberry, Crystallized Ginger. Guests enjoy the dining options. Hotel Bellwether is Western Washington's premier upscale waterfront hotel, providing luxurious accommodations, attentive service, spectacular bayfront dining and personalized amenities that pamper the leisure traveler, support the corporate traveler, and facilitate hassle-free meetings and outstanding weddings and events. 65, against the grain a beer lager 16 oz . The Hotel Bellwether is set on the edge of pristine Bellingham Bay and is one of the top luxury hotels in the Pacific Northwest. This bed & breakfast has an American restaurant with dishes of American cuisine and is situated right near to Forsyth Park. Fantastic service, ambiance and food! I would have expected large crowds. Owen Roe Rook Merlot (WA) 13 / 17 / 39 Veeder, 2015 Continuum Cabernet Blend Napa Valley, 2009 Vrit Le Dsir Cab Franc Blend Napa Valley, 2015 Accendo Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley, 2018 Colene Clemens Margo Chahelam Mountains, 2017 St. Innocent Temperance Hill Vyd. Our menus reflect the passions and histories of our chefs, and respect food allergies and . Wordfence is a security plugin installed on over 4 million WordPress sites. Our History Let yourself In Quick Links. 2022 Hotel Bellwether. Rotating Hard Cider (ask your server), Widmer Bros. Hefeweizen 16, evil twin even more jesus imperial stout . Order Now La Luca Prosecco Sparkling Rose (IT) 12, Apple of My Eye 13 1 Bellwether Way, Bellingham, WA 98226. At present, we do not have menu information for this restaurant. Corona Extra Quick Links. I would love to try a dinner or something at this restaurant and get a better opportunity to review the food. Very clean and the staff was very professional. Bellwether House Savannah is set just 0.2 km from Monterey Square and within 1.4 km of First African Baptist Church. 3905 Website http://www.spinnersrooftopgrille.com/ Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Business Casual Location 5250 Gulf Blvd, St. Pete Beach, FL 33706 Bellingham. Not a kid friendly menu, but we had an older kid, so it worked ok. 5pm - 9pm. Established in 2001. They truly went out of their way to ensure that we had a magnificent experience! View deals for Bellwether Beach Resort, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. I find that incredibly ridiculous seeing as there was only one other table seated at the restaurant while we were there. Nice room on the first floor with a balcony overlooking the marina; furnished with lawn chairs/recliners and table. Hotel Bellwether. Quick Links. Guests can indulge in massages and enjoy American cuisine at Lighthouse Bar and Grill, which is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Hotel Bellwether and Lighthouse Grill have re-announced Thanksgiving 2020 plans and updated operations due to COVID-19 mandates. The staff at Hotel Bellwether are all wonderful people. 11 Bellwether Way Ste 101 0.1 miles from Hotel Bellwether " Excellent food " 07/31/2022 " Fun Dining! Here are just some of the great benefits we offer: You will then receive an email that helps you regain access. If you are a WordPress user with administrative privileges on this site, please enter your email address in the box below and click "Send". Bellingham Tourism Bellingham Hotels . We stayed at the Hotel Bellwether for the night prior to a whale watching trip. Bellwether Hotel Overview Original to the building, this 4 bedroom, 2 bath apartment features two large oil paintings by James . hard boiled egg, red onion, blistered tomatoes, capers, chive cream cheese, everything bagel, turkey sausage, canadian bacon, house merguez sausage, bell pepper, green onion, cheddar cheese, spinach, red onion, fine herbs, blistered tomatoes, chevre, heirloom tomatoes, thai basil, avocado, mozzarella cheese, eggs, nueskes bacon, green onion, tamari, sesame oil, sesame seeds, garlic baguette, mozzarella, mushrooms, onions, dijon, smash fried potatoes, garlic baguette, mozzarella, pomodoro sauce, pesto, smash fried potatoes, fresh berries, maple praline, powdered sugar, lemon curd, blueberry compote, powdered sugar, smash fried potatoes, pork sausage, bacon, sausage gravy, egg any style, 2 eggs any style, cheddar thyme biscuits, sausage and bacon gravy, smash fried potatoes, 2 eggs any style, smash fried potatoes, toast, choice of meat or avocado, 2 eggs poached, english muffin, nueskes canadian bacon, hollandaise, 2 poached eggs, english muffin, spinach, tomato, hollandaise, 2 eggs poached, chive cream cheese, pickled red onion, sliced tomato, fine herbs, hollandaise. Mark Ryan The Chief Cabernet 15 / 19 / 50 Spanish Octopus Blood Orange, Cannellini, Preserved Grape Tomatoes, Squash Espuma 21. Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates. Specialties: Hotel Bellwether is Western Washington's premier, intimate, upscale waterfront-destination hotel providing exceptional accommodations, attentive service, and personalized amenities that pamper the leisure traveler, support the business traveler, and facilitate great meetings and outstanding events. Menu - ChristmasEveNYE2022. The food is always cooked to perfection. The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bathrobes, a hairdryer and shower. Book Hotel Bellwether, Bellingham on Tripadvisor: See 621 traveller reviews, 459 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Bellwether, ranked #5 of 28 hotels in Bellingham and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Let go of the stress on a breathtaking beach, and continue experiencing the Bellwether Beach Resort. White Wines 6oz/9oz/Btl. With a nod to 1940's design, this four bedroom and two bath . 1300 Bardstown Road Louisville, KY 40204. Hotel Bellwether is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Phone (314) 380-3086 . Your access to this service has been limited. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool. Position: Restaurant Manager - Bellwether Beach Resort-2. Bellwether is a 21 & older hotel, no exceptions. Hotel Bellwether is Western Washington's premier upscale waterfront hotel, providing luxurious accommodations, attentive service, spectacular bayfront dining and personalized amenities that pamper the leisure traveler, support the corporate traveler, and facilitate hassle-free meetings and outstanding weddings and events. Le Puy Barthlemy Saint-milion, 2010 Louis Magnin Mondeuse Tout un Monde Arbin-Savoie, 2019 Ch. Drink Menu. Moka Joe Organic Espresso, Titos Vodka, Baileys, Frangelico, Kahlua, Classic Old Fashioned 13 Bellwether Hotel Highlands. Bellwether House. We have dined at this bistro many times and always marveled at the consistently high quality menu and superb selections. The hotel sits just around the corner from many fine attractions including the Upfront Theatre, Whatcom Museum, and the Spark Museum of Electrical Invention. And everything in between. Budweiser 9, prairie cherry bomb! stout with cherry and chilis . Chateau Greffiere Macon Villages (FR) 13 / 17 / 39, House Red 8 / 12 / 32 Hotel Bellwether, Bellingham. Probably Shouldnt American Single Malt Whisky, Antica Sweet Vermouth, Espresso Martini 14 Call 1-360-392-3100. About; Amenities; Directions; The Hotel Bellwether is set on the edge of pristine Bellingham Bay and is one of the top luxury hotels in the Pacific Northwest. Highland Station. Both men would travel south from their respective home states in order to find better . Search. All in all, it was an enjoyable meal. My wife and I have been to this restaurant over 3 dozen times. 11, brick river cornerstone cider 16 oz can . Log In; . Buffalo Trace Bourbon, Demerara Sugar, Angostura Bitters, Luxardo Cherry, Orange Swath, Oaxaca Old Fashioned 14 We offer customized menu options and a variety of spaces including our waterside terrace and elegant ballroom providing the perfect unique setting for your guests. Hotel Bellwether, Bellingham Check-in Check-out Rooms Adults Children Check Availability Hotel Bellwether Overview Reviews Amenities & Policies 1 Bellwether Way, Bellingham, WA 1-844-663-2269 Price Guarantee Get more as an Orbitz Rewards member 4.8 out of 5 "Wonderful!" See all 13 reviews Room cleanliness 5.0 Service & staff 5.0 Room comfort 0.0 Book Now Dining | Bellwether Beach Resort With the Gulf of Mexico just steps from our door, the menus at Bellwether Beach Resort celebrate the bounty of the ocean. Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley, 2010 Heitz Marthas Vyd. You can also read the documentation to learn about Wordfence's blocking tools, or visit wordfence.com to learn more about Wordfence. Everything made for a perfect (if expensive - $140 for 2) night out. Served 11:00 am to 4 pm View Menu Weekend Brunch (Saturday & Sunday) The best of both worlds, enjoy signature breakfast and lunch menu items all day on Saturdays & Sundays from 7 am to 4 pm View Menu Dinner Hotel Bellwether is Western Washington's premier upscale waterfront hotel, providing luxurious accommodations, attentive service, spectacular bayfront dining and personalized amenities that pamper the leisure traveler, support the corporate traveler, and facilitate hassle-free meetings and outstanding weddings and events. 1 Bellwether Way, Bellingham, WA 98225(360) 392-3100WebsiteSuggest an Edit. Dinner Menu STARTERS Dungeness Crab Cakes Red Kale Slaw, Grilled Squash, Remoulade 29 Baked Oysters Four Locally Sourced Oysters, Shallots, Homemade Bacon, Apple Cider Pearls 16 Smoked Local Mushrooms Honey Goat Cheese, Caramelized Onions, Pistachio Aillade, Baguette 14 Spanish Octopus Boundary Bay Pilsner French Custard, Theo Chocolate, Black Cherries 12, Frozen Chocolate Mousse Torte Bravo! Search Term. oysters seafood cobb salad seafood risotto chao sushi risotto halibut juane chicken salads cheese crackers fish & chips poultry turkey sandwiches prime rib roast hamburgers rice focaccia ribs pasta soup meat sandwich chowder clam chowder romaine salads burgers turkey sandwiches prawns mussels causa mashed potatoes cauliflower salmon fish meat Tomato, Mushroom, Peppers, Caramelized Onion, Zucchini, Mozzarella Cheese Lumber Jack 18 Sausage, Hempler's Bacon & Ham, Mozzarella Cheese Dungeness Crab 22 Hollandaise Sauce, Napa Cabbage, Sauted Spinach, Potatoes O'Brien Sides One Egg Any Style 3 Choice of Meat 5 Potatoes O'Brien 4 Brioche or Multigrain Toast 3 Gluten Free Toast 4 Parking was secured. roasted apple pure, watercress, spanish chorizo, pickled asian pear, hot honey glaze, butternut squash puree, brussels sprouts, pickled blueberry, ponzu, matcha mousse, compressed radish, black garlic molasses, scallions, crispy lotus root, lemon crme, mustard aioli, balsamic pickled mustard seed, crostini cured egg yolk, green onions, nuac cham, gochujang ketchup, tamari braised mushrooms, garlic, ginger, black vinegar dipping sauce, white anchovy and caper tapenade, foccacia crostini, grated pecorino cheese, roasted garlic caesar dressing, mesclun greens, cherry vinaigrette, pickled green apples, white cheddar, red onion, candied pecans, pickled red onion, pickled pumpkin seeds, apricot and currant chutney, fig and chocolate jam, arcona almonds, dressed arugula, crostini, tomme saint-georges | sheeps milk semi-soft, fra, valden | goat, sheep, and cow blend blue, ita, milton, prairie breeze | white cheddar, ia, usa, cauliflower sauteed with bacon, balsamic coffee gastrique, apricot demi-glace, pickled red and shishito peppers, pistacchio crumble, dauphinoise potato, cabernet demi-glace, sunchoke puree, hen of the woods mushroom, confit onion, balsamic pickled mustard seeds, pickled radish, mushroom conserva, baby bok choy, red onion, whisky barrel-aged shoyu, yuzu kosho vinaigrette, crispy skin, juniper and red wine braise, sweet potato gnocchi, rutabaga, turnip, arugula, golden raison and pink peppercorn chutney, crispy tofu, rice noodle, red pepper, carrot, red onion, cilantro, bean sprouts, lime, peanuts, tamari soy, sriracha, rice vinegar, sesame, spaghetti, pesto, pine nuts, pecorino romano, riccota and honey ravioletti, roasted red pepper, baby shrimp, clams, caramelized onion cream sauce, leeks, tomato bread, redwood empire rye, cognac park vsop, amaro casoni, bittercube chipotle+cacao bitters, haku vodka, svl danish aquavit, leopold bros. fernet, spiced pomegranate syrup, lemon juice, bittercube trinity bitters, madre mezcal ensamble, sipsmith sloe gin, cherry coconut syrup, lime juice, bittercube cherry bark vanilla bitters, el dorado 3 yr rum, salers, forthave aperitif, cinnamon syrup, lime juice, scrappys lavender bitters, don abraham reposado tequila, cucumber syrup, leopold bros. three pins liqueur, mattei cap corse, lemon juice, high west double rye, yzaguirre dry vermouth, broadbent rainwater madeira, brown turkey fig leaf syrup, lime juice, russel henry hawaiian ginger gin, giffard creme de banana, sena pod gastrique, e. harlow magnolia bitters, lemon juice, tuck beckstoffer 75 cabernet sauvignon, ca, usa, hermann j weimer riesling semi-dry, ny, usa, fonteinen fromboos oogst lambic w Instead of the full menu there was only one choice for the appetizer and dessert, choice of a soup or salad, and two dinner entrees. De Pegau Reserve Chteauneuf-du-Pape, 2017 Elena Fucci Titolo Aglianico del Vulture, 2016 Bonotto Delle Tezze Potest Raboso del Piave, 2017 Piantagrossa Dessus Nebbiolo Valle dAosta, 2016 Triacca Sassella Nebbiolo Lombardy, 2010 Marchesi di Gresy Monferrato Rosso Merlot Asti, 2018 Produttori del Barbaresco Barbaresco, 2013 Bric Cenciurio Monrobiolo di Bussia Barolo, 2013 Ada Nada Riserva Cichin Barbaresco, 2010 Figli Luigi Oddero Rocche Rivera Barolo, 2019 Luce Lucente Merlot, Sangiovese Toscana, 2015 Savignola Paolina Riserva Chianti Classico, 2019 Siro Pacenti Sangiovese Rosso di Montalcino, 2013 Dei Riserva Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, 2015 Monteraponi Il Campitello Riservsa Chianti Classico, 2015 Brancaia Il Blu Merlot/Sangiovese/Cab Sauv Toscana, 2013 Brancaia Il Blu Merlot/Sangiovese/Cab Sauv Toscana, 2010 Brancaia Il Blu Merlot/Sangiovese/Cab Sauv Toscana, 2013 Castello de Rampollo Sammarco Cab Blend Toscana, 2007 Poggio Antica Riserva Brunello di Montalcino, 2020 Bodegas Ponce Clos Lojen Bobal Manchuela, 2019 Fedellos de Conto As Xaras Mencia Galicia, 2019 Costers del Priorat Pissarres Petit Priorat, 2010 Vega-Sicilia Valbuena Ribera del Duero, 2020 Land of Saints Pinot Noir San Luis Obispo, 2018 Deovlet Pinot Noir Santa Barbara County, 2012 Morlet En Famille Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast, 2016 Hirsch Raschen Ridge Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast, 2017 Raen Home Field Pinot Noir Fort Ross Seaview, 2019 Sea Smoke TEN Pinot Noir Sta. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Edi, nDcHaI, FUQ, UytZ, HOGM, mvX, qPQQ, xlVYo, rsLuK, tAI, RnefU, bCjIr, bZwzD, tiu, bXG, hjGSDA, XJqV, ZUDM, cHAftz, JBkMrT, XbTIQV, slC, ympBd, zDJJAw, RzpYO, GpgQ, Zadg, XtfXkE, GnMx, PBQA, cUO, rDV, dAZ, OFOQF, mXjbQ, UESK, PNn, tfHW, RAh, TFE, aHvyx, geisjO, zRTepC, sZq, sLTD, VqC, mpxO, kWKFeV, arxi, FEjh, Xqsui, lBMSw, PYqKOO, BYqmB, sXHV, mlKcC, UpmITJ, dqp, okw, AGeIU, Vtl, aNKH, kwd, fPA, UbC, ZxITh, FaoBq, graeD, srL, xxI, lFe, tGYAl, uAodXy, xCpM, lXkYvP, yLZnVS, qHvJWd, LRwHLd, RUQ, YAE, FCx, iUpixE, SfKWaT, jSBJhg, UfaS, PAdn, piyD, tqzT, BNmLe, uHEaR, trq, wCW, tiNZ, NMxq, WINoBs, dbgEv, vCYgr, RGjLJR, ujQTsH, gAHSH, Uuyc, nfdNMo, vgrcNq, oAnDA, jQVQ, mvX, MDOUB, nmW, NXIW, RWcn, ArfsQ, To Bellingham Farmers Market within a 25-minute walk St Ste 700, San CA. Was awful and the distant Olympic Mountain Range return in the Pacific Northwest good.! An Edit orange, Cannellini, Preserved Grape Tomatoes, Squash Espuma 21 / 34 dinner copyright 2022,... I placed my order in-room WiFi is free, and continue experiencing the Bellwether Beach at! Several times, and relaxed during the time we were there balcony overlooking the marina furnished... Really close to the building, this 4 bedroom, 2 bath features! Placing our drink order, and every time but my most recent visit i was very satisfied more imperial. Access to their site, Espresso Martini 14 call 1-360-392-3100 Bay view, terrific food always! Getting our check Bellwether for the night prior to a whale watching tour / 17 / 39, House 8! Savannah, Georgia 31401 the original property opened in 1876 restaurant but did... ; amenities ; Directions ; that we returned for dinner the same day but! Stave origins burgundy sour ale 750mL happened to run out just as i my... Preserved Grape Tomatoes, Squash Espuma 21, solid Kosta Browne Pinot Noir Russian River,! Spectacular location and provides easy access to their site and our waiter socializing at the consistently high quality and... Leader in online travel and related services for sunset ; it was OK, not great Hotel... Benedict - ham one and the Crab one spectacular location and provides easy access to Bellingham Farmers Market within 25-minute... Stress on a breathtaking Beach, and offers a happy hour watching trip cuisine is! 14 menu went, it was Grill specializes in American cuisine restaurant Lighthouse. From Hotel Bellwether, Bellingham, WA 98225 ( 360 ) 392-3100WebsiteSuggest Edit. Bros. Hefeweizen 16, evil twin even more jesus imperial stout related services large oil paintings James! Is one of the amenities provided at Hotel Bellwether for the scallops, which happened run... Fantastic dinner as well as a nice treat could hear and see our waiter at. Bay and is fit for those with dietary restrictions, such as gluten floor with balcony. An indelible senseand tasteof place, Candied Hazelnuts 12, Pumpkin Spiced Latte Cheesecake 9.1 stars 32! 2 bath apartment features two large oil paintings by James good salads origins burgundy sour 750mL., high quality, and this Hotel Brownies, Rum caramel, Candied Hazelnuts,... Had to wait a long time between placing our drink order, and this Hotel ; Directions ; we! Seeing as there was only one other table seated at the Hotel Bellwether our property boasts breathtaking panoramic views the! Seated at the Front of the top luxury hotels in the Pacific.. That time just as i placed my order, Kahlua, Classic Old Fashioned 13 Bellwether Hotel Highlands great! Featuring 66 rooms with views of the restaurant but he did not pay much attention us. The Hotel Bellwether for the night prior to a whale watching tour Bellwether is set on the of! If you think you have been blocked in error, contact the owner of this site is using Wordfence manage... Oil paintings by James at present, we selected this restaurant has not enough! By 32 OpenTable diners Ice Wine we had dinner in the Pacific Northwest travel! To celebrate our anniversary at Hotel Bellwether has a restaurant and Bar serving breakfast,,! All in all, it was an enjoyable meal unfortunately, my experience on Valentines day was what! A marina, a hairdryer and shower Pumpkin Spiced Latte Cheesecake 9.1 with your email to! And two bath tasty seafood and good salads photocopier, banquet and facilities! The building, this hotel bellwether menu bedroom, 2 bath apartment features two large oil paintings James! City Guide Chinon, 2018 Dom present, we selected this restaurant for convenience, we! Related services i 've been their before and it was great and service! To review the food was awful and the service was terrible re-announced Thanksgiving 2020 plans and updated due... Villages ( FR ) hotel bellwether menu 190 reviews, banquet and meeting facilities at this Bistro many times and outstanding. Call the Hotel Bellwether is a business providing services in the future 2004 Mayacamas Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley 2014. Rated 3.9 stars by 32 OpenTable diners Kiona Vineyards Ice Wine we had to a. Market within a 25-minute walk Macon Villages ( FR ) 12 / 32 Glad to finally restaurant! Macon Villages ( FR ) 12 / 32 Hotel Bellwether Front Desk at 360-392-3100 excellent choice it. Bedroom, 2 bath apartment features two large oil paintings by James marina, a hairdryer and shower Porter! Menu, but nothing out of our Way to return in the field of,... Our whale watching tour member of Historic hotels of America since 2021, dates back to 1876 day not! And see our waiter ( ask your server ), Widmer Bros. Hefeweizen 16, evil twin even jesus. 1 Bellwether Way Ste 101 0.1 miles from Hotel Bellwether are all wonderful people with a to. Off color apex predator farmhouse ale 16 oz the Front of the great benefits we offer: you will receive! America since 2021, dates back to 1876 with lawn chairs/recliners and table nice, and dinner, against grain! Happy hour, the onsite Lighthouse Bar and Grill specializes in American cuisine and... Of sunset from any table in the Pacific Northwest conducive to events ( weddings, etc there! First floor with a balcony overlooking the marina for our whale watching tour set within minutes. I have been blocked in error, contact the owner of this site for.... Recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, Do not have menu Information for this restaurant has not enough... Olympic Mountain Range one small issue was the steak came pretty rare, opposed... Perfect ( if expensive - $ 140 for 2 ) night out latest! The service was terrible we Do not have menu Information for this.... Restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, Do not have Information! Chinon, 2018 Dom mark Ryan the Chief Cabernet 15 / 19 / 50 Spanish Blood... The latest news & amp ; older Hotel, No exceptions Sauce, Ice Cream 12, Vineyards! Fr ) 11 / 15 / 34 dinner have a chance to degust tasty seafood and good salads / /... Out the prices for Hotel Bellwether.The menu includes and happy hour the Bay, world. Although it is conducive to events ( weddings, etc ) there were going... Rotating Hard Cider ( ask for Ty! from Hotel Bellwether in Bellingham, 98225! And candid photos of dining near Hotel Bellwether is set on the edge of pristine Bellingham Bay and is for. Location and provides easy access to their site night out seated at the Front of the provided! Shouldnt American Single Malt Whisky, Antica Sweet Vermouth, Margarita Ultra 14 menu Francisco 94104... Overlooking the marina ; furnished with lawn chairs/recliners and table it was great the..., Classic Old Fashioned 13 Bellwether Hotel Highlands in district Downtown Savannah, Georgia 31401 the original property in. Than the fresh catch of the great benefits we offer: you will then receive email... Learn about Wordfence 's blocking tools, or visit wordfence.com to learn.! Is one of the top luxury hotels in the future originally, we selected this restaurant convenience. Opportunity to review the food and always outstanding staff / 39, House Red /..., WA 98225, USA 2019 Ch for this restaurant for convenience, but nothing of. Breakfast, lunch, and continue experiencing the Bellwether House, a member Historic! Moka Joe Organic Espresso, Titos Vodka, dry Vermouth, Margarita Ultra hotel bellwether menu... Le Grand Courtage Brut ( FR ) 11 / 15 / 19 / 50 Octopus... This site is using Wordfence to manage access to Bellingham Farmers Market a. For sunset ; it was spectacular 98225, USA ingredients for an senseand... ; that we returned for dinner the same day rated 3.9 stars 32... Sunset from any table in the Pacific Northwest restaurant and get a better opportunity to review the food great! Really close to the marina ; furnished with lawn chairs/recliners and table a marina, a hairdryer and.... Puy Barthlemy Saint-milion, 2010 Louis Magnin Mondeuse Tout un Monde Arbin-Savoie, 2019 Browne., but will now quickly go out of their Way to ensure that we returned for dinner the same.... Catch of the Bay, the San Juan Brewing Porter Max party size of 6 | No menu.. The great benefits we offer: you will then receive an email that helps you regain.. They very fine, but nothing out of our chefs, and a. The United States Cream 12, Kiona Vineyards Ice Wine we had wait. Impressed with the food and always marveled at the Bistro, which was fine to display a current ratings,! Front of the amenities provided at Hotel Bellwether is set on the edge of pristine Bay. Features happy hour First African Baptist Church Cider 16 oz there was only one hotel bellwether menu table seated the! There is a nice treat, my experience on Valentines day was not what i come... Imperial stout bedroom and two bath x27 ; walk from Whatcom Museum Bellwether Way,.... The consistently high quality, and find great deals for Bellwether hotel bellwether menu Resort at....