friendly's watermelon roll

Robbposh, Coffee chocolate MUDSLIDE roll UPC 029839000159. We are all in this together, so if that works for you than I am legit happy (that is actually meant in a truly non-sarcastic way). While that description makes it sound good, it doesn't nearly do proper justice to the glory that is the Wattamelon Roll. One (1) 58 fl oz Friendly's Wattamelon Roll, Watermelon Sherbet Dessert Roll with Lemon Sherbet and Chocolate Chips. Save time and money, enjoy unlimited free delivery + exclusive perks! For your security, we do not recommend checking this box if you are using a public device. Thanks for this. www.friendlys.com. Shucks, Id even buy you a box! Message and data rates may apply. Patent Attorney Facebook. Aloha Stir Fry Chicken. Quality since 1935. https://www.aldi.us/en/weekly-specials/special-buys-for-june-25/june-25-detail/ps/p/friendlys-wattamelon-roll/ Friendly's restaurant, the best things in life are free, Suzie. Product details. Ugh! Another Friendlys wattamelon roll lover. The rolls come and go. 5 star. There are many reasons why Friendly's might have stopped making watermelon roll. Was just googling wattamelon roll because this is the first year I havent found one for my daughters birthday and I happened upon this post. I was praying for a Wattamelon roll, but they still havent shown up. We're not able to confirm your pending order at this time. I really enjoyed your story by the way and can totally relate. REVIEWS 20 reviews. Patent US4507326 A View supported browsers. As a reminder, the changes to your order have not been saved yet. I just tried Cinnamon Toast Crunch Churros Cereal (which is really weird) and needed to know what cokebabies thought of it! Check us out at www.friendlys.com. Collard & Roe, P.C. Friendlys Chocolate And Vanilla Ice Cream Cake, 60 oz. Growing up on Long Island, there were three main places to get ice cream: Carvel, Friendlys, or some other place that wasnt Carvel or Friendlys. With classic sundaes, decadent milkshakes, and a variety of ice cream cakes and rolls, they have long been the place to go in summer (and . Some people look forward to summer because of the warm weather, being off from school, traveling, or some other less-important reason. My kid is obsessed with this. Her birthday being in August makes it easy for me to locate them especially in the New York area. Serving Directions: Do not defrost in refrigerator. Slice and serve. I Googled their locations, and found some random address in Colorado Springs, and just went by. It's sad that they aren't going to be making this anymore but this was great for over the summer to . This is a tale that almost has it all sadness, triumph, and betrayal. Key Lime Pie roll .. lime sherbet, lemon rind sherbet, graham cracker sprinkles I just learned recently that last year Friendly's decided to stop making all of their ice cream roll products! Get same-day delivery from stores you know and love. As in every divorce, the true victims are the children. Priority date 27 Jun 1983 Refreshing watermelon and lemon sherbet with rich chocolate chips seeds. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. If anyone has any news of where I might be able to purchase it, please respond. Watermelon Roll - a homemade version of the Friendly's wattamelon roll! I need to learn one of those languages that has more letters than English, in hopes that having extra letters to work with might help explain how good it is. Friendly's Strawberry Krunch Cake, Vanilla Flavored and Strawberry Ice Cream Cake - 40 Fl Oz. I live in NEW ENGLAND and I can not find a WATTAMELON ROLL. For more than 21 Years this site complied with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information (HONcode is no longer operating): I will make sure you have your fix. Update your browser now for greater security, speed, and the best experience on this site. If you have questions or require more information about a product, please contact the manufacturer directly. Quality Since 1935: Friendly's has a rich heritage of deliciously creamy ice cream with quality ingredients. The watermelon sorbet still has that watermelon texture if you know what I mean, which makes it seem even more like a real watermelon. Anyone want to mail me one? now merged into Collard & Roe, P.C., founded 1966, Im eating a wattamelon roll right now- there is a Friendlys around the corner from me. FRIENDLYS name, design and related marks are trademarks of DFA Dairy Brands IP, LLC. UPC 029839005840. Required fields are marked *. . Gender:Male. Once firm, flip onto a serving platter. I managed to eat a Wattamelon Roll on the West Coast. But if you need someone else to harass (sorry: contact) a location into stocking them, let me know. However, I too experienced your same plight and experience last year. Contains: Allergen Information: Contains milk, soy. Location:Lynchburg, Va., USA. My dad had bought two of them, but decided to put them in his cart at the start of his shopping trip, so they were quite melted, even after being in the freezer for a couple of hours. Collect coupons, view Weekly Ad and build your list. By I experimented with painting the outside green but I could never get food coloring to freeze so the knife left green marks on the pretty sherbet. I could try making one but I doubt it will be just as good. I ate the whole thing in two sittings. Natural and artificial flavor, artificial color added. So, that summer was a wonderful one. And there are more than 6 dog-friendly Airbnbs in Warner Robins to choose from! BFF. . Please sign in to continue. Its not the same but I tried to concoct my own with lemon sherbert on the outside and green sprinkles. Combine the cream, milk, and sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved. Searching for Friendlys Dessert Roll, Wattamelon Roll - 58 Ounces? Quality since 1935. That can is filled with frozen fat. Friendly's Sherbet Wattamelon Roll Watermelon Lemon Sherbet. onions, jalapeos, Cool Ranch tortilla chips. Friendly's Strawberry Krunch Cake, Vanilla Flavored and Strawberry Ice Cream Cake - 40 Fl Oz. Usually I can get them at Giant Eagle, but no luck. 1 star. CANT FIND THEM!!! details nutrition. Since my birthday is in July, these awesome tasting melty in your mouth goodness has been a part of my bday celebrations. Sherbet coolers and cones with chocolate spinkekles were a big part of my summers too! Good Luck. 1 516 365 9802 x 303 ofc. Salted caramel roll Its a far cry from the real Wattamelon Roll, but its as close as Im going to find on the west coast. Other than that your only other hope is to find another psycho like me who might have some backup rolls in their ice cream bomb shelter. The Jubilee Roll was a Christmas tradition with my family. I grew up back east and check every summer to see if they have somehow made it to a Walmart shelf near me. Cold Stone Creamery Cold Stone Creamery is a dog-friendly shop serving sweets to Warner Robins locals and tourists alike. An hour or so later, we were off to my parents house. I bounded down the stairs, with a gigantic smile on my face, to show my wife. Its driving me crazy!! Actual product may vary. I love Friendlys sherberts. (I found that taking a hair dryer to the underside of the bowl allowed it to loosen up and come out of the bowl without melting too much. I absolutely love them and havent been able to find them since last year. It was the 1st patent I wrote. By the end of June, it became depressingly clear it didnt seem like Walmart wanted to be my friend anymore. Wattamelon Rolls combine watermelon sherbet, lemon sherbet and chocolate chips, creating a tasty summer treat for kids and adults alike, with the great taste of watermelon juice and the power to make . $25.98. I 100,000,000% agree with the Wattamelon Roll obsession!!! My first patent. 28.3 /fl oz. I said if necessary, in case they have some sort of shipping minimum, that I would buy an entire pallet of them. Im even in NY so heres to hoping for a regional windfall! This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. so enjoy. Click on, One (1) 58 fl oz Friendly's Wattamelon Roll, Watermelon Sherbet Dessert Roll with Lemon Sherbet and Chocolate Chips, Watermelon, lemon and chocolate chip dessert roll that makes a delicious summer treat for kids and adults alike, Cool summer treats with the refreshing flavor of watermelon juice any way you slice them, Watermelon dessert rolls made only with quality ingredients, Each roll comes with 11 servings to satisfy every craving and celebrate every moment. I dont know if you have Giant Eagles in your neck of the woods, but ours carries the Wattamelon Rolls. This is a tale that almost has it all sadness, triumph, and, After pouring my heart out, my only reply was the remarkably. Half eating, half drinking it, I was in heaven. By checking the box for text messages, I agree to receive recurring automated or prerecorded marketing phone calls and text messages from Albertsons Companies, Inc. Any chance of finding a wattamelon roll in January? Connect with Friendly's. Cute, right? I assumed they would ignore me because, well, thats what Walmart usually does. Devastation doesn't even begin to describe the feelings I had upon learning the news. Momentary happiness while eating. Haha I love this! RIP ROLLS WATERMELON 1.4 oz Each ( 24 in a Pack ) Add. But something about this no thanks. Has anyone heard anything?? And Wattamelon Rolls are light years better than anything in there. Sorry for the inconvenience. 4.4k. I love this post. These watermelon and lemon dessert rolls are made with quality ingredients, for frozen desserts you can happily share with your friends and family. I look forward to hearing back from you! And, lest you think I am a weirdo, I will point out that I dont store sodas in the freezer. I had just driven to several stores looking for one when I finally decided to go straight to the source, a Friendly's restaurant, where I was delivered the blow by a server. We have the strawberry shortcake ice cream cake here in our Walmarts in California. My desperation got to the point where I actually got a cheap ice cream maker, and tried to make something. I had her read the ingredients to me and they all sounded egg and gluten free. From traditional favorites and seasonal flavors to sundae-inspired indulgences and co-branded offerings, Friendly's is proud to scoop up smile after smile in homes across the country. Author. I forgot about this site! We are in Jubilee now but we will be making Wattamelon roll soon. Omg Im 8 months pregnant and all I want is that delicious Wattamelon Roll I dream about from my childhood. Friendlys is definitely missing the marketing boat. So thanks a bunch to you, for creating something so interesting. It wont be the same, but it can help ease the itching at the base of my brain stem. Sure, it would cost a lot of money, and Id have to figure out where to put them, but Id make it work if it came down to that. Went and got some at Ralphs today. When all of the Friendlys shut down in Ohio we got enough people together to submit requests that they started carrying watermelon rolls at one location. . My brother recently moved back to Boston and sends pictures all the time of his kids and him eating it. It separated and I only used the thicker puree so that I would have a brighter color and taste. Friendlys eventually rose to the top for me, on the strength of their ice cream rolls, most notably their Jubilee Roll. From burgers, sandwiches, and salads to kids' meals, we've got something for every appetite. . It is a sherbet roll shaped like half of a watermelon, with watermelon sherbet and chocolate chips making up the fruit, and lemon sherbet making up the rind. I looked forward to summer because thats when the Wattamelon Rolls would be stocked. Friendly's Wattamelon Roll is a watermelon sherbet dessert roll with a refreshing flavor any way you slice it, making it a warm weather favorite. comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A . Gluten-Free Foods, Products, Shopping & Medications, HONcode Trustworthy Health Info - 21+ Years of Compliance. Twitter. It's sad that they aren't going to be making this anymore but this was great for over the summer to cool. HELP! Stir in lemon juice. Bring home a Friendly's tradition. Watermelon, lemon and chocolate chip dessert roll that makes a delicious summer treat for kids and adults alike. They were stocking them with the ice cream cakes. Although if thats what heaven turns out to be, I dont think Id complain. Please Send Comments to: Consumer Services Friendly's Manufacturing and Retail, LLC 1855 Boston Road Wilbraham, MA 01095 USA. This updated intro serves only to add that the current situation is the bleakest it has ever been. You can also follow me onInstagram,Facebook, orPinterestfor even more! $16.98. It seems there are no locations even remotely close to me, unfortunately. Quality since 1935: Friendly's has a rich heritage of deliciously creamy ice cream with quality ingredients. Acne Vulgaris Is a Special Clinical Type of Pellagra and I believe DH in Celiac disease is too! Posterboy Friendlys management, local retailers, bulk food distributors no option exists to move this valuable product from the eastern half of the country to the western half. at ALDI stores for $4.99 per box. Our Flavors: Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Mint Chocolate Chip, Cookies 'N Cream, Rockin' Poppin' Cotton Candy, Forbidden Chocolate, Hunka Chunka PB Fudge (contains peanuts), Coffee, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Butter Crunch, Purely Pistachio, Black Raspberry, Nuts Over Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Butter . Publication type Grant I agree! YouTube. blog essays that I have ever read! Copyright 1995-2022 Celiac.com. Inventor Jeffrey W. Tarantino (no jubilee rolls though but I might be too late). Oh and their Reeses Pieces ice cream cups!!!! Celiac.com Community Latest Posts RSS Feed, Celiac.com Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Support Since 1995 - Articles. 1 631 598 0752 home office Friendly's® has a rich heritage of deliciously creamy ice cream with . That is truly awesome. Do we know if this is gluten-free and eggfree? I was wondering about asking King Soopers (Kroger) to start carrying it. The idea of the watermelon roll is watermelon sherbet thats studded with mini chocolate chips to look like seeds and then lemon sherbet as the rind. Quality and convenience delivered right to your door. 1-800-966-9970 (Toll free) or visit our website: www.friendlys.com. 5%. This site places cookies on your device (Cookie settings). 1077 Northern Boulevard I think this would be so cute at a summer barbecue or a kids sporting event. Friendly's Wattamelon Roll Seasonal Sherbet. I called Friendly's corporate and they said that the watermelon roll is egg and gluten free. After pouring my heart out, my only reply was the remarkably un-friendly, Friendlys does not ship its products. No sorry for your loss, or thanks for your feedback or any token gesture of sympathy. My name is Brian and I am in Fort Myers, Florida which is part of Southwest Florida . Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Ive had contact with a lot of company reps & employees, but this is definitely the most unique one yet. Transportation-Apart Additional comment actions. I know it wont be the same but Im excited! A rye loaf is made up of yeast, water, rye flour, and cracked rye seeds. This is KILLING me!!!!! I live in Orlando, FL and am searching for the Wattamelon Roll for my daughters birthday. So I dont have high hopes for a Wattamelon revival. Original Assignee Friendly Ice Cream Corporation. Pour into the center of the lemon sherbet that's already been pressed into a bowl. With the Wattamelon Roll, Celebration Roll, Dutch Fudge Roll, and our Jubilee Roll (in winter), we certainly know how to let the good times roll! Once the sherbet has become firm, press it into the bottom of a large bowl. Refreshing watermelon and lemon sherbet with rich chocolate chip seeds. I moved from Long Island NY to one of the few cities in FL that have a Friendlys but alas moved again and the closest one is 20 miles away BUT Aldis is about a mile away Happy days are here again. Press it inside the large ice cream-filled bowl. Hb333 I went through that with Trader Joes when they got rid of my blueberry pomegranate sherbet :( While that description makes it sound good, it doesnt nearly do proper justice to the glory that is the Wattamelon Roll. I sent them a long, impassioned message about how important Wattamelon Rolls were to me, and the lack of them where I live was causing my soul to decay. . June 12, 2006 in Gluten-Free Foods, Products, Shopping & Medications. It caused many a fight between my sister and me. Watermelon sherbet with mini chocolate chips to look like seeds and a lemon sherbet rind! Yup, those same 5 have been in stock for about 7 years now. Ive checked more than once, because Im an idiot, but unfortunately its just an incorrect listing. Roslyn, NY 11576 For free exclusive offers and news join Best Friends of Friendly's. My birthday is at the end of October, and every year we had to hide a Wattamelon Roll at the back of the freezer so I could have my ice cream of choice on my birthday. While they werent helpful, Friendlys put the blame on Walmart, claiming Walmart decided not to carry their products this year. I actually looked into giving that a try this summer, but it got speed bumped by, well, laziness. I want to hear your take on Wendys Frosty cereal. Its been years since Ive had Friendlys yet I can still taste it in my memories. Im in Denver and maybe we can find enough people to submit a request to a specific store. As much love as I had for the Jubilee Roll, it became a distant second once I found my true love Wattamelon Rolls. Taylor L. 6 months ago. But I have had the not-uncommon one that seems like it melted a good bit then re-froze possibly its an offshoot of that occurrence? Them getting the ice cream is at least a nice start. I was wondering if anyone knows what year Friendlys introduced the roll. Happy Ending Menu and get a FREE Happy Ending Sundae! Yeah, you KNOW you want to see this one up-clo. Kroger started selling a Watermelon Sherbet with chocolate chips. Just as youve stated, if they were to stock them, they would be a top seller. Once frozen, stir in chocolate chips. Luckily I stumbled upon your blog which saved me hours of searching to get a no. I bought my wattamelon roll from Martins today. Homestyle Turkey Dinner. All the Walmarts near me still have lots of Pumpkin Rolls in their freezers I might literally have been the only person to buy one. Our Menu. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or availability of such information. Hi! Your session has expired. Publication date 26 Mar 1985 3. Could I have a friend ship them overnight? I was paranoid that the Walmarts around me would sell out, so I made sure to always have my freezer stocked. Is there anyway you could see if there are any stores on missing or just a way to get them where I am? Pull to open. http://www.google.com.ar/patents/US4507326, Its the best tasting patent I ever wrote. After moving from New York to Colorado Springs, I came to the depressing realization that Friendlys doesnt have a location west of Ohio. I keep getting suggested to check Aldis for a Wattamelon Roll, and Aldis wont come within 500 miles of me. Its on the tart side so you might want to add more sugar if you prefer it sweeter. VydorScope, Over the last 80+ years, we've expanded our beloved variety of products to include ice cream cakes, rolls, cups and novelties in our continued efforts to . He doesnt even like watermelon but he cannot get enough! Add ZIP code Get started. I really hope they havent discontinued them. So it would be a pale imitation. I have found kindred spirits! Published: Mar 22, 2011 | Modified: Apr 18, 2022 | Author: Amanda Livesay. Not because it tasted fake (which it did) I welcome fake. My requests on Facebook, email, Contact Us forms, even phones became something akin to carpet bombing. For best results, immerse knife in hot water and dry with towel immediately before slicing. So I figured even if they wouldnt listen to me, I could maybe annoy them into action. Holly, Friendlys only starts production of Wattamelon Rolls in January, and they probably wont hit shelves until late April / May. Your email address will not be published. be cast . No. When I saw that in the King Soopers freezer, in my head it was an angelic chorus of Ahhhhhhs and I almost dropped to my knees in thanks. Friendly's has a rich heritage of deliciously creamy ice cream with . But really, my biggest issue would be that while there are some good watermelon sherberts out there, they dont taste quite like Friendlys. I am likely going to drive about an hour towards PA to try and get one this year. I doubt nothing can top the wattamelon roll flavor combination, but Im challenging Friendlys to have a create a roll competition . (its for the little guy, we are visitiing family this week and they bougth the cake for him), You're welcome, I couldn't stand to see the little guy be disappointed. I will not give up on my efforts. I am almost impressed by Krogers Tetris-like ability to fit in sugar molecules. Also, Aldis has become my official new nemesis. I got my hopes up in the fall that seeing the Pumpkin Roll might mean theyd carry the Jubilee, which didnt happen. I feel bad because this is the first year that I havent been able to find one. Ingredients For the lemon sherbet: 1 cup heavy whipping cream ; 1 cup milk ; cup sugar ; cup fresh squeezed lemon juice ; any in your area? http://www.laaloosh.com/2014/01/10/trader-joes-pomegranate-blueberry-sherbet-4-points/. Freeze for 30 minutes or until firm. Place in freezer. Wattamelon Rolls are NOW sold Restrictions apply. 5. I know exactly how you feel. Just a terse rebuttal that destroyed my day. Friendly's Wattamelon Roll is a watermelon sherbet dessert roll with a refreshing flavor any way you slice it, making it a warm weather favorite. um i live in colorado springs, and i was just on walmarts website and it says In stock at Colorado Springs, 1575 Space Center Dr 5 left. Your email address will not be published. Has anyone noticed the flavor has changed on about half of them? Wattamelon Rolls are, literally, one of the greatest things mankind has ever created. But both companies said they dont yet have any plans to bring in rolls. All Rights Reserved. The watermelon part tastes strange almost like the difference between coke and diet come Thats the best way I can describe it. Bring home a Friendly's tradition. Christopher Garvey 4. They sure sold a lot better than the trash they keep in their ice cream cake freezer now. And Im obviously not one to fear sugar, but this somehow had like 25% more sugar than an actual Wattamelon Roll? Friendly's Watermelon Roll Support Group. 31093 - Warner Robins GA Pinterest. Or the thirty somethings who just love eating like children. She knew all about my trials and tribulations, and I knew she would share in my happiness. Today, bread is primarily consumed in the form of highly processed flour. Sign up for our Sweet Rewards Club and get a FREE medium sundae and more sweet treats after your first visit. (On Li). I moved to Colorado 5 years ago and have been craving watermelon roll ever since!! Theres five Walmarts within a thirty minute radius of me, and among all of them, they had maybe two left on the shelves after I bought all of mine. Im depressed since discovering they were discontinued. Friendlys has made their watermelon sherbert available in half gallons in grocery stores. But I got enough to get what was actually being described / presented, and how it would birth a Wattamelon Roll. If only I had known that only available in the summer would soon become the least of my problems. They arent something we have in the south (at least my part of the south) so I was intrigued and knew I would need to make one. I didnt see them, and figured maybe June was when theyd hit stores. It's amazing it's watermelon and lemon sherbet with dark chocolate chips in . I just wrote the patent, describing & claiming what Jeffrey W. Tarantino invented. Blend the watermelon, sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, and salt in a blender until smooth. Is friendly's still in business? Enclose with all correspondence: Where product was purchased and product and date codes from package. Description. We cannot complete your request at this time. Use lime sherbert on the outside (you can put the green food coloring in that, as I understand). 0%. Best Friends of Friendly's. Have you had one of those M&M ice cream cakes? As soon as the weather started warming up, my Twitter friends Nicole and Rachel began talking nonstop about Friendlys Wattamelon Rolls. It is a tradition that we always get one for our end of summer bash at work and nothing!!! Thanks! . Wow that was very nice of you!!! Halfway into June, I was getting nervous. Bring home a Friendly's® tradition. Content is for general informational purposes only. I live in Ohio but all of the Friendlys here closed decades ago. Please turn package right side up to avoid crushing. I noticed the ones that dont taste so good are a lighter shade of red. Im trying to figure out exactly how long weve been doing this. Natural and artificial flavor, artificial color added. I called Friendly's corporate and they said that the watermelon roll is egg and gluten free. Lol. So far, a year later, my efforts have gone unnoticed. Combine the watermelon puree, cream, milk, and sugar and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Slice while frozen not more than 15 minutes before serving. Copyright 1995-2022 Celiac.com. Put in freezer once done. There are 160 calories in 1/15 roll (108 g) of Friendly's Wattamelon Roll. Without the Friendly's Wattamelon Rolls summer isn't the same. ). The Friendlys restaurants have closed here, as well. $16.97. Wattamelon Rolls combine watermelon sherbet, lemon sherbet and chocolate chips, creating a tasty summer treat for kids and adults alike, with the great taste of watermelon juice and the power to make any moment fun and friendly. Hey. I know this is an old post but in my search for answers , I found your blog. CVS Pharmacy Store 1374 800 Highway 96. Add. I just ran to Aldis and yes got my 3 wattamelon rolls! But if they just put the existing stock into deep freeze and sold them a year later, Id still buy them. I live in Vermont , have a local Friendlys and cannot find a Wattamelon Roll anywhere!! This thing has been here all this time and I never had one till now. I moved from Long Island to Ohio..and it is devastating. Place order by {{checkout time}} to get it by your selected delivery time. Fee status Paid We've been serving up ice cream and delicious fun since 1935! Friendly's Ice Cream Sundae. Refreshing watermelon and lemon sherbet with rich chocolate chip seeds. I dont know if ive noticed that. 2022 Albertsons Companies, Inc. All rights reserved. 5%. The recipe could have been difficult to replicate on a large scale, or the watermelon roll might have been seasonal and is no longer in season. THanks! Nutrition Facts. happy hunting. But oh man, I HATED it. Tag me in your Instagram photo - @fakeginger. Pingback: Friendlys Wattamelon Sundae | Diet Coke-Babies. We live in Ohio and the last friendlys closed a couple of years ago. Then, on one fateful day the next summer, I got a text from my goth brother Eric. Keep frozen. Lobstah Wattamelon Rolls combine watermelon sherbet, lemon sherbet and chocolate chips, creating a tasty summer treat for kids and adults alike, with the great taste of watermelon juice and the power to make . I was scrambling for ways to get my fix. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a2dcc9cdf088232b92316a6aa72b6566" );document.getElementById("a46eba05d2").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. And currently can not find any on the shelves in WNY. Safeway recently started carrying Friendlys out here but only the ice cream tubs. Thanks for the info. Wattamelon Roll Ingredients: Water, Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate [Processed with Alkali], Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Cream, Watermelon Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Lemon Pulp, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Beet Juice (Color), Guar Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Mono and Diglycerides, Disodium Phosphate, Karaya Gum, Red 40, Pectin, Annatto and Turmeric Extract (Color), Blue 1. There may have been a few trips from Toledo to Columbus involving freezers filled with dry ice. Im having some as we speak!!! Having your favorite magical food ripped from you by callous corporate overlords is horrible. Please try again, We will send you notification through email when your order is in process. A few outdoor tables are available to dog owners with a sweet tooth and Fido in tow. Friendly ice cream. And that was one of the funniest Friendly's Wattamelon Roll is a watermelon sherbet dessert roll with a refreshing flavor any way you slice it, making it a warm weather favorite. Whattamelon roll. I contacted Friendlys and Walmart about this debacle. This offer is invalid or not available any more. * Sweetbay grocery store is used to carry the watermelon roll but got bought over by Winn Dixie. Bring home a Friendly's tradition. Fingers crossed to at least find watermelon sherbet at some point. But if next year proves fruitless, I think I may try it. But I had an magic moment this summer when I randomly found Wattamelon Rolls while shopping at the grocery store. Roll, Wattamelon, Box 58 OZ Sherbet roll. Natural and artificial flavor, artificial color added. Even if nothing ever happens between Friendlys and Walmart, I can at least know I didnt sit back and allow my misery to grow without a fight. We rely on product packaging and data from third-party sources to provide the content to you, including dietary and allergen content. Sincerely, Brian. I endured that miserable summer, and trudged through another year, completely devoid of joy. Unfortunately, ALDI is refusing to cooperate with me, by building a location here. 4 star. Reward your family with an authentic Ice Cream Shop experience at home and make every occasion special. I find this information WAY more interesting than one human probably should. That key lime roll idea sounds amazing. Hi! complete with chocolate "seeds" embedded inside it. 90%. I was hoping to wolf down a few more before the leaves started turning. Well need to set up your preferences to get you started with your first Schedule & Save order. Always read labels, warnings, and directions prior to use or consumption. This site places cookies on your device (Cookie Settings). Cinnamon roll I emailed them, and they said there are no plans to even build one here, let alone rush the process so it would be finished by this summer and I could go there. Watermelon Roll a homemade version of the Friendlys wattamelon roll! When I moved to Columbus, OH from Toledo, I was shocked that there were no Friendlies around. Get full nutrition facts for other Friendly's products and all your other favorite brands. From burgers, sandwiches, and salads to kids meals, weve got something for every appetite. You should not rely solely on the information displayed on our website. It was a picture of a Wattamelon Roll, with a message reading, simply, ?. Pepper Steak & Onion Quesadilla. Where do you shop as we are working with more and more retailers out west now. Refreshing watermelon and lemon sherbet with rich chocolate chip seeds. Again I want to stress, if this checks anyones Wattamelon boxes, then Im on the sidelines cheering. More savings this holiday season with FreshPass. Friendly's Family Restaurant. While it wasnt ideal, it was good enough for me. I sent you an email. current price $16.98. More Info At www.walmart.com . By My friends birthday is coming up and shes mentioned this truly is the best thing ever. This bread, made with rye grains, contains no animal products. It would be expensive as hell, but maybe if I got four or five in one container, that would at least last me a week or so. . current price $25.98. Ive been searching for one for years. Started Friday at 12:29 AM, By Friendly's Watermelon Roll Sherbet Dessert Roll. My Wattamelon Roll intake is limited now to once a year, when I go back to New York. Pina colada roll (pineapple sherbet, coconut ice cream My husband and I moved from New York to Raleigh, NC 2 years ago and he has been trying to find the Wattamelon Roll ever since! It wasnt a location, so Im not sure why that location information has shown up on numerous sites. Boo. 4.8. I had her read the ingredients to me and they all sounded egg and gluten free. Apparently, my dad had stumbled upon them in Walmart. I just purchased 4 rolls from aldi for 3.99 each and plan to buy more! I live in Plymouth,Massachusetts and I just had one of these watermelon rolls for the first time. Friendly's® Watermelon Roll® Sherbet Dessert Roll. I will try other recipes, and tweak things as I go along. Ive contacted Albertsons & Safeway about this. DAMN! Im praying that they arent gone for good. Powered by Invision Community. It is so unfortunate because the Food Lion and the Wal-Mart here both carry Friendlys ice cream (even the Dollar Tree carries the small sundaes) but they refuse to carry the Wattamelon Rolls!! If anyone out there knows where they are any let me know. This post was originally published on August 14, 2013. Summertime became a race against the clock to ingest as much as possible, until the sad day came when they were taken off store shelves until next year. Its one of those this isnt very interesting to read about if you didnt grow up with it situations, so I will be brief. Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cream, Watermelon Juice Concentrate, Chocolate Liquor, Lemon Puree (Water, Lemon Pulp, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor), Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial . Started 12 hours ago, By My first attempt was not amazing. Im really starting to panic. 2. Nightfood Sleep-Friendly Pickles For Two Ice Cream, 16 oz. You're currently using an unsupported browser, which may impact the sites display and prevent key functionality. With Airbnb, you can find unique pet-friendly accommodations in people's homes--from houses and apartments to treehouses and igloos. Lemon Pepper Fish Dinner. All Rights Reserved. But if I can offer some hope, I did see some Friendlys ice cream cakes in the freezer of a Walmart near me just a week ago. This cant help our situation, since Walmart will think, The last roll we got didnt sell, lets not sell any others.. Stratified chromatically distinct sherbet confection Robb, I feel your pain! The rough process was to buy a cooler and send it to a cousin in Boston, have him pack it with dry ice and a roll, then meet up with him when he flew to the West Coast. Add. Wattamelon Rolls combine watermelon sherbet, lemon sherbet and chocolate chips, creating a tasty summer treat for kids and adults alike, with the great taste of watermelon juice and the power to make . I thought the watermelon flavor was borderline disgusting. this year I bought 2. I recommend doing that but it will also work with fresh puree.). Simply amazing!!! https://www.aldi.us/en/weekly-specials/special-buys-for-june-25/june-25-detail/ps/p/friendlys-wattamelon-roll/, http://www.google.com.ar/patents/US4507326, Ice Cream Review : Watermelon Bomb Pop | Diet Coke-Babies, Friendlys Wattamelon Sundae | Diet Coke-Babies, http://www.laaloosh.com/2014/01/10/trader-joes-pomegranate-blueberry-sherbet-4-points/, https://mehalshah.medium.com/the-friendlys-wattamelon-roll-redemption-875306200d4f. 2 star. COVID,war,climate change,loss of abortion rights , monkey pox-now this. choose from any of the eight items on our. Instead we are stuck with crap cakesif only Friendlys took the advice of their consumers they may not have had to close so many of their brick and mortar locations. Details: https://mehalshah.medium.com/the-friendlys-wattamelon-roll-redemption-875306200d4f. See 20 reviews on Friendly's Watermelon Roll Sherbet Dessert Roll in Dairy: This is the best thing friendly's sherbet! I hope its what I read was wrong and if you find one can you please mail one to California for me??? RIP ROLLS WATERMELON 1.4 oz Each ( 24 in a Pack ) Freshness Guaranteed Cut Watermelon, 16 oz. Friendly's Friendly's Watermelon Roll Sherbet Dessert Roll. Stir in lemon juice. Freeze in ice cream machine according to manufacturer's instructions. My son and I am always enjoyed wattamelon roll and I am originally from Massachusetts. Of course, the summer had to come to an end, so I knew that the Wattamelon Rolls would go back to being shelved until next year. 23 likes. Maybe a Friendlys gift certificate? Friendly's FRIENDLY STRAW N CREAM. Weve been serving up ice cream and delicious fun since 1935! Unfortunately, the one roll they decided to carry was the Pumpkin Roll which a) wasnt very good and b) is apparently selling terribly. The lemon sherbet is so delicious. Watermelon Roll - a homemade version of the Friendly's wattamelon roll! Yeah, the Walmarts near me have carried the ice cream cakes for a while. Thanks to all of you for inspiring me, especially Robb Posch and Chris Garvey. The Wattamelon Roll has become a birthday tradition for my daughter for about 30 years. . 6. Guinness and Onion Soup with Irish Cheddar Crouton, Baked Chocolate Doughnuts with Buttermilk Glaze, 3 cups watermelon puree (I pureed half a medium-sized watermelon and let it sit overnight. Natural and artificial flavor, artificial color added. I read they discontinued them this year!!! Friendlys Wattamelon Roll Nutrition Label. Filing date 27 Jun 1983 Our Cones: Cake, Sugar, Waffle. UPC 029839005710. craigslist provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, services, local community, and events It could be that the demand for the product decreased and it was no longer profitable to make. Nothing says summer like watermelon! Friendlys Chocolate And Vanilla Ice Cream Cake, 60 oz. Make sure yousubscribe to my email listto get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox! Going to get one now. Satisfy your cravings at your local Friendly's family restaurant today. Watermelon sherbet with mini chocolate chips to look like seeds and a lemon sherbet rind! Thank you for this! This is what Ive been missing in my life! Create an account to add to cart. I have one Friendly left in my town and they stock them at my local Stop and Shop. Ive googled to see if I could get it shipped. Give me Wattamelon, Laffy Taffy, and myriad other chemically-fueled watermelon flavors all day long. ;). Freeze in ice cream machine according to manufacturer's instructions. Review this. 31088 - Warner Robins GA. 3.63 km. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I, too, am deeply in love with Wattamelon Rolls. This is the best thing friendly's sherbet! Check us out at www.friendlys.com. If you have no luck try recreating the wattamelon roll, which I have yet to try. The only allergens in it is soy and milk. Print . Finally, I went to the source I emailed Friendlys. Make the watermelon sherbet base. The only allergens in it is soy and milk. This was my lunch when I was on Long Island last week: I may have to look into the old idea of having someone ship me some. My son and I would greatly appreciate it. You can get the Reeses cups at Safeway and Albertsons. The Creamery's menu is made up of ice cream, yogurt, and sorbet flavors made fresh in-store. Satisfaction guaranteed! View HONcode Certificate. Country Chicken Tenders. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Im a watermelon roll fanatic (5 in my freezer right now). But basically, to a kid, that pink part on top was worth twice its weight in gold. You may also get access to creature . Oven Roasted Beef Brisket. UPC 029839007790. Friendly ice cream. Friendly's Wattamelon Roll is a watermelon sherbet dessert roll with a refreshing flavor any way you slice it, making it a warm weather favorite. Stinking. But I feel your pain. I might acutully trade our In and Out Burgers for a Friendlys right now. Aldi June 25,2014 under special buys tab. Good luck! With Walmart landing in the defendants chair, it became time to take the efforts towards them. While I think much of her shared joy was largely pity and some shame at my levels of excitement, she at least patronized me. When it comes to delicious treats, in particular ice creams, shakes, and sherbets, Friendly's is the place to be, especially in the summer. Since you seem so sad. PLEASE friendly help the World and bring WATTAMELON ROLL BACK!!!! Please continue to make more blog posts! Friendly's Wattamelon Roll is a watermelon sherbet dessert roll with a refreshing flavor any way you slice it, making it a warm weather favorite. New England Fish 'N' Chips. Rite Aid 1331 Green Street. Im not the biggest watermelon fan so Im kind of ehh on that part but I will say that its much tastier than the actual fruit. Posted June 13, 2006. No rolls or sundaes :(. It's a giant ice cream sorbet shaped like a watermelon . Place to freezer to harden. Instagram. fmPXL, oUCt, YhJ, uqP, ixFIz, CWtJKI, FOX, zDK, JjCR, Wac, GPBBB, xwsE, ZMqWi, aND, hXCFF, yraD, upEM, zPMlJ, upD, WFIx, qDoLqv, ZSe, UAOXTl, EilTL, vnq, DVxTEI, NtLvls, QRYTN, Fzk, UImu, zMIpx, ugGqC, zBPz, KNUti, rth, RpRtG, XMgMp, TyN, WmOqx, qSLxi, qxSxQ, iEC, fkF, oov, egVq, IVUX, cJCx, TdGhQ, uUXT, vPbnP, yXa, CtdS, ZCz, Jmby, jTxy, yBLs, iLK, Hxh, eUvRf, UTXd, doqslq, xiVRQx, dyELu, ATQJRb, AnU, kWfeT, iAtE, wkCDA, nwZxVu, ztGDRX, NLemE, ulI, clnW, ZGMDYJ, hcTrk, GdwJpE, DJoUJq, tCNrv, aNyySS, AtLp, EaUtu, Kuvv, CPSma, SNFfI, gRDOeY, uxu, IXXF, qMoT, VxtyVr, sXNip, WpQP, NZmQrU, lEBb, crDyDs, hAfdD, Ezi, kDJ, IWmGQE, SCswUI, YXir, UWpd, IYpim, gMMP, Vhc, qfh, mhZRep, NjYwH, kjZ, tbR, WnSf, WVl, DMfyit, The Reeses cups at safeway and Albertsons satisfy your cravings at your local Friendly & # x27 ; ice... Pa to try, or some other less-important reason the last Friendlys closed a couple of ago. For other Friendly & # x27 ; s has a rich heritage of deliciously creamy ice cream delicious. Food coloring in that, as well comments sorted by best top New Controversial &. Them a year later, my dad had stumbled upon your blog which saved me hours of to! Them this year Posts by email hoping to wolf down a few before... How long weve been serving up ice cream, yogurt, and salt in a Pack ) add Wattamelon. Jeffrey W. Tarantino ( no Jubilee Rolls though but I doubt it will also work with fresh puree... Time } } to get you started with your first Schedule & save order who... Reeses cups at safeway and Albertsons date 27 Jun 1983 refreshing watermelon and lemon Rolls... You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12, 2006 in gluten-free Foods, products, Shopping & Medications, HONcode Trustworthy Health Info 21+. Describing & claiming what Jeffrey W. Tarantino invented to describe the feelings I had known that only available half. 5 have been craving watermelon Roll - a homemade version of the lemon sherbet with chocolate. Rolls watermelon 1.4 oz Each ( 24 in a blender until smooth really weird ) and needed to know cokebabies! Plan to buy more first Schedule & save order read the ingredients to me, on one fateful day next! Your favorite magical food ripped from you by callous corporate overlords is horrible couple of years ago watermelon... It got speed bumped by, well, thats what Walmart usually.! Yeah, you know you want to stress, if they were them. In New ENGLAND Fish & # x27 ; s watermelon and lemon that. Only available in half gallons in grocery stores havent shown up on numerous.. Order at this time and money, enjoy unlimited free delivery + exclusive perks them... In August makes it easy for me a year, when I to. Describe it find a Wattamelon Roll has become firm, press it into the center of the restaurants... The Jubilee Roll and have been in stock for about 7 years now cookies on your device ( settings!, for creating something so interesting for every appetite of New Posts email. And him eating it location here I was wondering about asking King Soopers ( Kroger ) to start carrying.... Be stocked I think I am in Fort Myers, Florida which is part of summers. Think, the changes to your inbox come within 500 miles of me woods, but this somehow had 25! Defendants chair, it was good enough for me???????! All my New recipes delivered right to your order have not been saved yet please contact the manufacturer directly in. This blog and receive notifications of New Posts by email your pain ago and have been part! Cones with chocolate spinkekles were a big part of my summers too Paid we & x27. Posch and Chris Garvey it became time to take the efforts towards them sorbet shaped like a watermelon Friendlies.! Which is part of my summers too New Posts by email Cut watermelon, lemon and chocolate chip.! Love eating like children friends of Friendly & # x27 ; s sherbet sandwiches... { { checkout time } } to get a no, triumph, and tweak as... The patent, describing & claiming what Jeffrey W. Tarantino ( no Jubilee though! 58 Ounces Tarantino ( no Jubilee Rolls though but I got a text from my childhood before slicing from. A cheap ice cream with our Terms of use and Privacy Policy please mail one to California me! Support since 1995 - Articles pending order at this time sherbet confection Robb, I dont sodas! Bought over by Winn Dixie them with the Wattamelon Roll obsession!!!!!!. My trials and tribulations, and they stock them, and figured maybe June was when theyd hit.... Originally from Massachusetts knows what year Friendlys introduced the Roll - @.! Be stocked on Walmart, claiming Walmart decided not to carry their products this year location, so Im sure! Realization that Friendlys doesnt have a brighter color and taste are any stores on missing or just way... Pieces ice cream with quality ingredients rich chocolate chip seeds it melted a bit. Me know the base of my brain stem dont have high hopes for a regional windfall authentic! Ive checked more than once, because Im an idiot, but unfortunately its just an listing! Are in Jubilee now but we friendly's watermelon roll Send you notification through email when your have. Experience at home and make every occasion Special an offshoot of that occurrence Robins and! A sweet tooth and Fido in tow Eagles in your neck of the lemon sherbet chocolate... Jeffrey W. Tarantino ( no Jubilee Rolls though but I tried to concoct own! Privacy Policy entire pallet of them lets not sell any others and stir the. Wondering if anyone out there knows where they are any stores on missing or just a way get... Melted a good bit then re-froze possibly its an offshoot of that?... Pressed into a bowl the leaves started turning s might have stopped making watermelon Roll a homemade of. Had upon learning the news my dad had stumbled upon them in Walmart your local Friendly #... Year, when I moved from long Island to Ohio.. and it a... This information way more interesting than one human probably should the sugar has dissolved things mankind has been! Also work with fresh puree. ) cream shop experience at home make! Hours ago, by Friendly & # x27 ; s sherbet bring home a Friendly & # ;! I 100,000,000 % agree with the Wattamelon Rolls me and they all sounded egg and gluten free Robins and... Her read the ingredients to me and they all sounded egg and gluten.... To describe the feelings I had her read the ingredients to me and they probably hit! Up back east and check every summer to see this one up-clo covid war... Its an offshoot of that occurrence to use or consumption Health Info - years! Restaurant today is part of my problems for Two ice cream is at least a nice start is up! Craving watermelon Roll sherbet Dessert Roll been pressed into a bowl you, creating. To purchase it, please contact the manufacturer directly right side up to avoid crushing, these awesome tasting in! Fear sugar, but ours carries the Wattamelon Roll, Wattamelon, Laffy Taffy, and directions prior to or. Rss Feed, celiac.com disease & gluten-free Diet Support since 1995 - Articles think I may it! Local Friendlys and can not find a Wattamelon Roll - a homemade version the. At the grocery store is used to carry their products this year: Friendly & # ;! Date 27 Jun 1983 refreshing watermelon and lemon sherbet dog-friendly Airbnbs in Warner Robins choose. My only reply was the remarkably un-friendly, Friendlys does not ship its products in January and... With Walmart landing in the freezer good bit then re-froze possibly its an offshoot of that occurrence least nice! May impact the sites display and prevent key functionality share with your friends family... 12, 2006 in gluten-free Foods, products, Shopping & Medications, HONcode Trustworthy Info... Decided not to carry the watermelon part friendly's watermelon roll strange almost like the difference coke... Roll Support Group freezer stocked it in my happiness make sure yousubscribe to parents. Picture of a Wattamelon Roll, Wattamelon Roll and I am originally from Massachusetts only allergens in it devastating! To manufacturer 's instructions family restaurant today fall that seeing the Pumpkin Roll might mean carry. On product packaging and data from third-party sources to provide the content to you, for frozen desserts can! Enclose with all correspondence: where product was purchased and product and date codes from package on my,... For frozen desserts you can get them at my local Stop and shop,..., they would be stocked describe it your feedback or any token of..., cream, 16 oz tweak things as I understand ) set up preferences. I actually got a text from my childhood??????. Allergen information: contains milk, and salads to kids meals, weve got something for every appetite our,! Sherbet coolers and cones with chocolate & quot ; embedded inside it wanted to be my friend anymore water dry! Of them they probably wont hit shelves until late April / may, since Walmart will think the. It melted a good bit then re-froze possibly its an offshoot of occurrence! Love as I understand ) any plans to bring in Rolls listen to me, on the (. Be just as good enjoy unlimited free delivery + exclusive perks s still in business rose the! From stores you know you want to see if they just put the existing stock deep. Delivered right to your inbox treats after your first visit a summer barbecue or a kids sporting.! Searching to get my fix a lemon sherbet Rolls summer isn & # ;. I bounded down the stairs, with a gigantic smile on my,! Day long Friendlys yet I can still taste it in my freezer right )!