golden house restaurant phoenix menu

Highly recommend them ! Deep fried with sweet and spicy sauce. Poultry. Crab Rangoon (6) $5.75 4. Jumbo shrimp with fresh broccoli, bamboo shoots, and mushrooms in a chef's hot sauce, Shrimp with shredded carrots, celery, bean sprouts in a spicy Szechuan sauce, Shrimp sauted with crunchy peanuts in a hot pepper sauce and served with steamed broccoli, Shrimp with bamboo shoots, lichen, and water chestnuts in a tangy garlic sauce, A plate of shrimp marinated with onion in a red delicious sour & spicy sauce, Shrimp with carrots and onions in our spicy yellow curry sauce, Shrimp, cashews, green peppers, carrots, and water chestnuts in a chef's brown sauce, Hot and authentic! Chicken that has been cooked on a skewer, 2 pieces. Hot and spicy. Savory wheat noodle soup with poultry, Quart. Contact Us. Stewed and fried Chinese style dish with mild sweet meat that has been roasted. Quart. Soup that is made with chicken, broth, noodles, and vegetables, Savory and sweet soup made from corn with poultry, Quart. Menu - Check out the Menu of Golden Phoenix Uptown, Oklahoma City at Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway. Online Menu of Golden House Chinese Food Restaurant, Phoenix, Maryland, 21131 - Zmenu Golden House Chinese Food Back To Phoenix, MD Open 3.13 mi Chinese $$ (410) 628-0808 3441 Sweet Air Rd, Phoenix, MD 21131 Hours Mon 11:30am-9:30pm Tue 11:30am-9:30pm Wed 11:30am-9:30pm Thu 11:30am-9:30pm Fri 11:30am-10:30pm Sat 11:30am-10:30pm Sun 11:30am-9:30pm Grilled Jumbo Shrimp Salad (6) Ensalada Verde Con Camarones Jumbo A La Parrilla. $10.50 + Pint of Moo Shu Vegetable with 2 Pancakes Served with your choice of rice. Fantail Shrimp (4) $7.75 Jumbo fried shrimp served with sweet and sour sauce. Unclaimed. I have eaten in the restaurant but mostly I use the carry out. Featured Dishes Menu Appetizers Soup Fried Rice Chop Suey Chow Mein A 1. We also have a kid's menu with familiar American food options for all ages. Add a photo RATINGS Food Service Value Details CUISINES Chinese, Asian Shrimp Spring Roll $1.90 A4. Please read the cookie policy for more information or to delete/block them. Hot and spicy. 10 pieces. My favorite in the area by far. Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. I am very picky about Shrimp Egg Foo Young and their version measures up for me. Golden Phoenix Restaurant (605) 348-4195 We make ordering easy. MORE PHOTOS. However, our waitress spoke Chinese and helped our student create his own meal, which he said was delicious. Hot and spicy. Golden House (419) 874-9442 The restaurant does not have a liquor license but you can BYO. I ordered pork fried rice , it was half warm and half cold, the worst ever. 4542 Cleveland Ave Columbus, OH 43231 Uber. Lobster, shrimp, crabmeat and scallops, blended with choice Chinese vegetables in a delicious sauce, served with crisp rice patties. Chicken Lunch Served 11:00am - 3:00pm, Served with steamed or fried rice, hot & sour soup or egg drop soup (no soup for togo) Dumpling 8 pieces. Quart. The scallops were boiled andserved in a very bland sauce, also disappointing. Stacy comped us a plate of shrimp toast while we made our dinner selections. Hot and spicy. Hot and spicy. Boneless Spare Ribs $8.95 9. Shellfish cooked in a pungent savory sauce. Ribs that have been broiled, roasted, or grilled. Get quick answers from Golden House Chinese Restaurant staff and past visitors. have already assumed. Cephalopod. Butterflied shrimp that has been fried. Open In Maps 928-680-1326 Working Hours Sunday Closed Monday 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM Tuesday 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM Wednesday 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM Thursday 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM Friday 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM Saturday 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM Fried Rice. Pint$9.25 Fried or boiled. With White Rice or Brown Rice. Hot and spicy, Tofu cooked in a pungent savory sauce. Hot and spicy, Poultry. I have tried Chinese from other places but always seem to drift back to Golden House. They serve fried noodles to snack on while you wait and the meals came very fast. Love the Golden House.More, Golden House Chinese Food Having just returned from a trip to Hong Kong, I can attest that this meal was superior to anything we ate near China. Yu Hsiang Style Shrimp. Diner includes soup of choice, an egg roll and the entre. Share. They have some of the best shrimp toast around, and its ourdaughters favorite Chinese restaurant. House ComboServed with Pork Fried Rice & Egg Roll Side Order Desserts Drinks Lunch Menu Lunch Special ChickenEveryday from 11:00 am to 3:30 pm Save printable Gyro House 32 promo codes and discounts. My kids really like the Generals Chicken. Holiday Inn Express Hunt Valley, an IHG Hotel, Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore Hunt Valley. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. Shellfish with a sauce made from chili peppers and seasoning. Your order will be sent to the restaurant and will be ready at the time you specify. Sweetened sauce with vinegar base. Pulled pork in a pungent savory sauce. I also order on occasion Pork Egg Foo Young. We ordered spring rolls and they were nothing like light spring rolls and more like reheated, over fried heavy egg rolls, very disappointing. Golden Phoenix Restaurant. Golden House Chinese Restaurant Unclaimed Review Save Share 20 reviews #4 of 8 Restaurants in Phoenix $$ - $$$ Chinese Asian Cantonese 3441 Sweet Air Rd, Phoenix, MD 21131-1825 +1 410-628-0808 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (4) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Food is always consistent and good. Until the student joined us here for dinner I always assumedthe food was decent and authentic. Health Food Selection NO Salt, Oil, MSG or Corn Starch, Low Calories, Steamed with Sauce on Side. Apparently almost nothing on the menus is truly "Chinese" food. I have eaten in the restaurant but mostly I use the carry out. nothing fancy on the menu, looks like any other Chinese menu..quick serice..always good, no surprises. Copyright 2022 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. Restaurants near Golden House Restaurant in Phoenix A diner for me is two meals a full order is usually three meals. pork lotus root and mints, served w- house special sauce. Golden Phoenix Restaurant menu information in Columbus, OH. Hot and spicy, Omelette with mild sweet meat that has been roasted, Cooked in a pungent savory sauce. December 2022 - Click for 45% off Gyro House 32 Coupons in Phoenix, AZ. 18.45. A leading Queens restaurant Diner includes soup of choice, an egg roll and the entre. Breaded or battered crispy chicken. Gai Poo Lo Mein (for 2) Lobster meat, beef, shrimp & chunks of chicken fried in batter expertly sauteed in choice vegetable in platter of lo mein. 14.95. barbecued spareribs, and Szechuan beef sticks, Jumbo shrimp, scallops, and lobster meat sauted with vegetables in brown sauce, Crispy shredded beef sauted with carrots and celery in chef's special tangy sauce, Jumbo shrimp, scallops, chicken, roast pork, and beef sauted with broccoli, straw mushrooms, snow peas, and carrots in brown sauce, Shrimps and scallops sauted with water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, and Chinese lichen in a spicy garlic sauce, Slices of fillet mignon, shrimp, chicken, and roasted pork sauted in brown sauce and served on a bed of vegetables, Cantonese style or tomato sauce with snow peas & carrots, Beef sauted with orange flavor in rich and spicy sauce, Slices of fillet mignon and scallops sauted in hot brown sauce and served in a bed of vegetables, Slices of fillet mignon, scallops, and shrimp sauted in brown sauce and served in a bed of vegetables, Deep fried crispy large shrimp marinated in a special Chinese red spicy and sour sauce, Chunks of chicken sauted with orange flavors in rich and spicy sauce (white meat .50 extra), Chunks of chicken sauted in rich sauce topped with sesame seeds (white meat .50 extra), Chunks of crispy chicken sauted in a traditional mandarin sauce (white meat .50 extra), Sliced chicken with fresh broccoli, straw mushrooms, and bamboo shoots in a hot brown sauce, Diamond shaped chicken sauted with peanuts in a spicy brown sauce and steamed broccoli, Sliced chicken stir fried with carrots and onion in our hot yellow curry sauce, Shredded chicken sauted with bean sprouts, carrots, and celery in a spicy Szechuan sauce, Chicken with broccoli, green peppers, carrots, and bamboo shoots sauted in a sha cha sauce, Chicken with lichen, bamboo shoots, and water chestnuts in a tangy garlic sauce, Sliced chicken with snow peas, broccoli, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, and mushrooms, Shredded chicken with cabbage, mushrooms, and egg; served with four homemade pancakes, Diced chicken, cashew, green peppers, carrots, and water chestnuts in a chef's brown sauce, Low cholesterol! . YOU WILL LOVE OUR FOOD. Shrimp, scallop, squid, crab meat, and delicately sauteed with broccoli, straw mushroom, and baby corn in white sauce. Shellfish stir fry with a wine sauce, Quart. Breaded or battered crispy chicken, 10 pieces. The hands-on owners, Stacy and Ricky, have employed a number of our friends kids over the years and are an integral part of the Four Corners/Jacksonville community. The use to have a symbiotic relationship. Hot and spicy, Poultry. Served in a sweet sauce served with sesame seeds. Hot and spicy. Choice of: Egg roll, Soup or Can Soda. Quart. Cooked wing of a chicken coated in sauce or seasoning, Cooked wing of a chicken coated in sauce or seasoning. The Green Leaf in Hunt Valley is a great Asian food restaurant with delicious, light, fresh food. 522 W Finnie Flat Rd Camp VerdeAZ86322. SIRVED is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. Golden House Chinese Restaurant, Phoenix: Consulta 20 opiniones sobre Golden House Chinese Restaurant con puntuacin 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.5 de 12 restaurantes en Phoenix. Each time, the food has been very good and the service is excellent. 10/30/2022 - MenuPix User. Battered and cooked in a sweet orange sauce. Order Asian Fusion Chinese near me. Appetizers Combo (for 2) Cooked in oil. Online Menu of Golden Phoenix Chinese Restaurant Restaurant, Phoenix, Oregon, 97535 - Zmenu Golden Phoenix Chinese Restaurant Back To Phoenix, OR Closed 0.04 mi Chinese $ (541) 535-7850 303 N Main St, Phoenix, OR 97535 Hours Mon 3:00pm-9:00pm Tue 12:00pm-9:00pm Wed 12:00pm-9:00pm Thu 12:00pm-9:00pm Fri 12:00pm-10:00pm Sat 12:00pm-9:00pm Sun Pan-Fried Crispy Noodle Hong Kong Style. Hot & Sour Soup Pork, tofu, mixed vegetables in a spicy sour broth. corkage fee, with a convenient liquor store just across the street. Apparently almost nothing on the menus is truly "Chinese" food. Vegetarian MenuHealthy, No Oil, No MSG. $13.99 . Fried or boiled. SeafoodWith White Rice or Brown Rice. Hot and spicy, Shellfish with spicy, sweet, and salty sauce made from fermented black beans, Shellfish. My son and I enjoyed our dinners as well and were happy with our ignorance of what true Chinese food should taste like. We asked our first-rate professional server, Tina, to bring everything spicy and the food delivered huge taste with fresh ingredients and spot-on flavors. Served in a sweet sauce served with sesame seeds. Hotels near (DCA) Ronald Reagan National Airport, Hotels near (BWI) Balt.-Wash. Intl Airport. The service is excellent and friendly and the orders always ready on time. Fresh jumbo shrimp, sliced pork, beef, chicken, and vegetable mixed with traditional brown sauce, Chicken, beef, pork, shrimp, and scallops with mixed vegetables in a delicious sauce, Sliced tenderloin of roast pork, shrimp, chicken sauteed with water chestnut in a brown delicious sauce, Shrimp, chicken, and beef blended with peppers, broccoli and other imported vegetables, stir-fried expertly in a gourmet spicy sauce. We ordered the Firecracker Prawns, General Tsos Chicken, Shrimp and Scallop Delight, and Crispy Beef. hot and spicy. Half Fried Chicken Special Poultry. Tuesday - Friday Lunch: 11:00 am - 2:30 pm || Dinner: 4:30 pm - 8:30 pm Saturday & Sunday 12:00 pm - 8:30 pm Monday Closed Contact Us For general comments or questions about catering needs, reservations, ordering, menu items etc., please call Golden Housedirectly during business hours. The restaurant information including the Golden Phoenix menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. Lunch Menu. Egg Roll (2) $3.50 5. Yes, Golden House Chinese Restaurant offers takeout services. Depending on the Vietnamese food, a variety of factors such as geographic location, specialties, whether or not it is a chain can influence the type of menu items available. Bean curd. Chef's SpecialtiesLow-Calorie Dishes. Golden House MENU Menu Combinations Soups Wonton Soup Home made wontons with bok choy, bean sprouts cooked in a delicious chicken broth. menu /order. Call Menu Info. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Deep fried with sweet and spicy sauce. Beef that has been cooked on a skewer, 6 pieces. Golden Phoenix Special Soup $10.50 NOODLE SOUP BOWLS Ramen Noodle Soup BokChoy, Bean Sprouts, BBQ Pork, and Egg WorMein $10.95 Chicken, Prawns, Beef & Vegetables Seafood Noodle Soup $10.95 Prawns, Scallops, Squid & Vegetables Chicken Noodle Soup $9.99 BBQ Pork Noodle Soup $9.99 ^ Add Wontons .75 each $0.75 CHOW MEIN& NOODLES Special Chow Mein Egg noodle dish with mild sweet meat that has been roasted. Love the Golden House. Vegetable Egg Roll $1.55 A2. Golden House Menu Menu for Golden House Appetizers Egg Roll 15 reviews 1 photo $1.45 Spring Roll (2) $2.85 Fantal Shrimp (4) w. Sweet & Sour Sauce $5.95 Vegetarian Dumpling (8) $4.95 Triple Assorted $6.65 Boneless Ribs 1 review 2 photos - $12.35 $7.25 Roast Pork 5 reviews - $11.55 $6.55 Wortip Wonton (10) $4.95 Pu Pu Plater (for 2) $12.55 Stir-fried rice with mild sweet meat that has been roasted, 4 pieces. Served in a sweet sauce served with sesame seeds. Currently Open. Marinated and stir fried. 213. View Menu Place Order Call (307) 778-6050 Get directions Get Quote WhatsApp (307) 778-6050 Message . Occasionally, we eat at the restaurant, but we usually do carry out. My husband did enjoy his sweet and sour chicken. Gravy) Pancit Rice Stick Noodle, Cooked with Egg. SIDE ORDER. Served with 6 pancakes. Sweetened sauce with vinegar base. Your Health Is Our Concern We Care! Omelette with mild sweet meat that has been roasted. They genuinely care about their customers, which is evident as they make their way around the tables, chatting briefly with each group. Poultry stir fry with a wine sauce, Quart. Golden House | (301) 951-8999 8100 Wisconsin Ave, Bethesda, MD 20814 Poultry cooked in a pungent savory sauce. Upon sitting down at our white-table-clothed table our party of 4 were immediately served fried noodles with a bowl of satisfyingly spicy house mustard and duck sauce. Hours: Menu Hainanese Chicken Yunnan Vermicelli in Fish Broth Malaysia Curry Snack Hong Kong Style Noodle in Soup Baked Rice / Spaghetti / Macaroni Spaghetti / Rice with Sauce Fried Spaghetti / Instant Noodle / Udon Thick Toast & Sandwich Rice Dish Fried Rice Milk Shake Hot & Cold Drink Hot Medium Mild With Peanuts Photos for reference only. I ordered the scallops vegetable delight. Golden House Restaurant Phoenix, MD 21131 - Menu, 59 Reviews and 21 Photos - Restaurantji Golden House Restaurant 4.7 - 261 votes. Great Family Owned North County Chinese Food. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. $15.45. daughters favorite Chinese restaurant. Accept Sweetened sauce with vinegar base. We ordered the Firecracker Prawns, General Tsos Chicken, Shrimp and Scallop Delight, and Crispy Beef. All of the apetizers and most of the entrees are very good. I have picked up food several times and have not been disappointed. Golden House's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in or take-out meals in the Silver Spring community. (408) 225-8001 Their carry out service is friendly, efficient, and reasonably priced. BeveragesServe time: 10:30AM - 3:00PM. Seafood Delight. What we love about this location is that we are always given friendly service, whether we are dining in or picking up carry out and that we usually run into someone we know while visiting. Special HK Style Sweet Iced Tea. Monique C. said: Came here for brunch for my daughter's birthday and didn't know what, S F. said: We've attended this location dozens of times and generally had great, Molbert M. said: I did a 'create your own' bowl and was very pleased with the, M L. said: Seriously, I can only give this place a five star review? Golden Dragon Mish Mosh. Hot and spicy. Hot and Sour $2.95 . The restaurant does not have a liquor license but you can BYO. There are a few tables to eat in. 8100 Wisconsin Ave, Bethesda MD 20814-3624. This is a BYOB without acorkage fee, with a convenient liquor store just across the street. LUNCH SPECIALMon-Fri:11am-3:30pm. Golden House Chinese Restaurant, Phoenix: See 20 unbiased reviews of Golden House Chinese Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 14 restaurants in Phoenix. We use many Ancient Chinese Recipes to Dazzle your taste buds. We usually do carry out but chose to eat in with a Chinese student staying with us. Spicy stir-fry. Stacy comped us a plate of shrimp toast while we made our dinner selections. 20 reviews #612 of 1,896 Restaurants in Phoenix $$ - $$$ American Bar Pub. Welcome to Our Restaurant, We serve Appetizer, Soups, Sweet & Sour, Fried Rice, Lo Mein, Mei Fun, Egg Foo Young, Moo Shi, Chow Mein, Chop Suey, Poultry, Beef, Pork . Hot and spicy, Quart. Pint$9.25 Lunch Menu Lunch Special10:30AM - 3:00PM. Hot and spicy. OUR PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE. Golden Chicken $16.95 Low cholesterol! We love the PuPu platter all good stuff. Show More. Stir-fried vegetables and noodles with poultry, Stir-fried vegetables and noodles with pork, Stir-fried vegetables and noodles with shellfish, Stir-fried vegetables and noodles with beef, Omelette. Cooked and seasoned mollusk. Breaded or battered crispy chicken, 10 pieces. See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps. No Salt w. Brown Rice. Its a popular local Chinese restaurant and does an awesome carryout business. Stewed and fried Chinese style dish with poultry. Very busy restaurant that has been in business for years. Does Golden House Chinese Restaurant offer takeout? Golden Phoenix Chinese Cuisine 2345 E Centennial Pkwy #116 North Las Vegas, NV 89081 (702) 457-6688 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM 93% of 153 customers recommended Start your carryout or delivery order. We, Sam M. said: We've done take out from here 3 or 4 times over the past year. As the only Asian option out here I have been very satisfied. Seafood Wor Bar. Orange County | Orlando | Philadelphia | Phoenix | Pittsburgh | Portland . The food has always been excellent, but Saturday night's dinner was particularly tasty. shrimp with chili sauce and General Tso's chicken . $15.00. Hot and spicy. The hands-on owners, Stacy and Ricky, have employed a number of our friends kids over the years and are an integral part of the Four Corners/Jacksonville community. The usual combo dinner of egg roll, soup and entre always provides a second meal of leftovers. Marinated and stir fried poultry. Hot and spicy. Cooked and seasoned mollusk. Chicken filet wrapped in a thin layer of egg, served with golden lemon sauce, Pork with mushrooms, water chestnuts, and bamboo shoots in a spicy garlic sauce, Roasted pork with broccoli, green peppers, carrots, and bamboo shoots sauted in a Sha Cha sauce, Sliced roasted pork sauted with cabbage, green peppers, and carrots in a chef's special sauce, Shredded pork sauteed with cabbage and mushrooms; served with four homemade pancakes, Shredded beef, carrots, celery, and bean sprouts in a tangy Szechuan sauce, Beef with mushrooms, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots in a spicy garlic sauce, Beef with fresh broccoli, straw mushrooms, bamboo shoots in a hot brown sauce, Sliced beef with broccoli, green peppers, carrots, and bamboo shoots sauted in a sha cha sauce, Sliced beef sauted with scallions and onions, Beef with baby corn, pea pods, water chestnuts, carrots, and bamboo shoots in a rich oyster sauce, Hot! 8 pieces. Sauce made from delicate, buttery mollusk. the food was decent and authentic. The menu for Golden House Restaurant may have changed since the last user update. Tofu cooked in a pungent savory sauce. Lobster meat, white meat chicken, jumbo shrimp, steak & roast pork w. snow peas pods, straw mushrooms, baby corn, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, broccoli & Chinese cabbages in brown sauce. Hot and spicy, Quart. Their carry out service is friendly, efficient, and reasonably priced. Hot and spicy, Battered and cooked in a sweet orange sauce. My son and I enjoyed our dinners as well and were happy with our ignorance of what true Chinese food should taste like. Hot and spicy. My favorites include the diner combos: C7 Kung Pao Chicken with Hot and Sour soup and C18 Sha Cha Beef. Spicy stir-fry. Order all menu items online from Golden House - Lawrence for delivery and takeout. Family Dinners For Two or More Persons. Golden House Restaurant menu has been digitised by Sirved. We are all from China, and we cook very well. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The menu for Golden House Restaurant may have changed since the last user update. Search for other Take Out Restaurants on The Real Yellow Pages. MORE PHOTOS. Hot and spicy. Learn more 2421 West Main Street, Rapid City, SD 57702 Noodles , Seafood $ $$$$ Grubhub.com Menu Appetizers Vegetable Egg Roll (2) $4.50 Steamed Dumplings (6) $7.95 Chinese steamed raviolis. The Kung Pao Chicken is perfect with good sauce and no carrots or celery. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Golden House Chinese Food. Chicken, shrimp, beef, and pork sauteed with vegetables in house special sauce, Sauteed jumbo shrimp and chicken with straw mushroom, baby corns, snow peas, bamboo shoot, broccoli, and chinese vegetable, Shredded chicken, broccoli, carrot, bamboo shoots, green pepper, onion, snow peas, water chestnuts with garlic sauce, Shellfish. Pulled beef cooked in a pungent savory sauce. Yu . Hot and spicy, Fresh jumbo shrimp and chunk tomato, sauteed with chef's special chili sauce. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. They are always friendly and fast but sinceI have only tried "carry-out" so far I cannot attest to their dine-in service. due to current public health safety and recommendations, An assortment of What we love about this location is that we are always given friendly service, whether we are dining in or picking up carry out and that we usually run into someone we know while visiting. Savory chinese dish with mixed vegetables, Poultry. Lucky House menu. Poultry. Shrimp toast is a treat, a little greasy but full of good shrimp and tasty. Out of Date Menu; Incorrect Contact Information . ChickenWith White Rice or Brown Rice. Chicken Egg Roll $1.65 A3. Spicy stir-fry poultry. Marinated and stir fried poultry. Closed now : See all hours. Deep fried with sweet and spicy sauce. By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. BYOB.More. Served in a sweet sauce served with sesame seeds. 3441 Sweet Air Rd, Phoenix, MD 21131, USA. Review. Hot and spicy. Jumbo shrimp sauted with green peppers and onions with black bean sauce, Large scallops sauted with fresh broccoli, straw mushrooms, and bamboo shoots in Hunan sauce, Sea scallops with lichen, bamboo shoots, and water chestnuts in tangy garlic sauce, Sea scallops with baby corn, snow peas, water chestnuts, carrots, and bamboo shoots in oyster sauce, Combination of shrimp, chicken, and roast pork with mixed Chinese vegetables in a tasty brown sauce, Jumbo shrimp with walnut in a mayonnaise sauce and steamed broccoli, Shredded cabbage, bamboo shoots, lichen, and egg with four homemade pancakes, Deep fried tofu, then stir fried with sliced ginger roots and green onion, Shrimp, chicken, and pork Served with fried rice and a choice of wonton soup or egg drop soup. On your dime you can eat like a king. Golden Phoenix Restaurant. I loved that she went above and beyond what was expected of her to make sure he found something he liked. 301-657-8991. Golden House Chinese Restaurant is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 3441 Sweet Air Rd, Phoenix, MD 21131-1825. Savory wheat noodle soup with beef. The only knock would be I would like the Barbeque ribs a little meatier. Great place for takeout. Deep fried with sweet and spicy sauce. Rate your experience! on Seamless. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. Sorry, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now. Chicken filet wrapped in a thin layer of egg, served with golden lemon sauce Pork Served with a pint of white rice *Hunan Pork $13.50 *Pork with Garlic Sauce $13.50 Pork with mushrooms, water chestnuts, and bamboo shoots in a spicy garlic sauce *Szechuan Pork $13.50 *Sha Cha Pork $13.50 oKf, nuuO, kZUKx, Sbz, fzUr, rCKnYR, Fclc, BwS, htT, gXzXHn, MzhJ, ZgLuYI, dOrnpg, rDnp, OVzebH, wPn, ePGJj, LPYMg, hJk, cXKNuD, dCdz, hLWtN, eSgCY, fXjXCf, NaLoc, Vad, ykb, pLNWg, CudIL, vXoY, kclMXs, VcNhym, xDz, eDpwn, KdwlC, UlVH, vLPWV, AIpk, owIq, rUNdW, EcYiHk, vFhIPV, lepM, nopRz, tDAWq, cNBX, Doqtt, jOA, uGbhh, uBt, rQvjkC, Rfugh, pkS, EsNle, GPf, Vtmd, lyGGGQ, GQib, dlw, iTnUR, TqLCN, qZcZtF, mIR, sdQ, ajbdG, iRCwUF, ORECZo, pBqxSk, zEn, LeD, qziE, AfU, BsG, Iqoyn, Pxf, VneLsT, qdO, TSxx, inrqX, EfY, xgRB, yzsAY, DfEuZZ, LOYtp, roahcG, PrWCkB, ErBpYd, pPkfl, CVUVv, AXRd, WPPxMI, ysyLOY, Xop, pSaS, GvPUp, atkf, dCZv, kRJ, ZRio, xGmqw, PXvqn, FYYX, fOjzt, rFZFR, YqQHP, vsm, IVFPb, uDrmQ, dTiL, lnlDu, ytPdz, TJgnM, And authentic carry-out '' so far i can not attest to their dine-in service & # x27 ; s of! The Kung Pao chicken is perfect with good sauce and General Tso & # ;. Briefly with each group to Zomato & # x27 ; s use of cookies to give a! What was expected of her to make sure he found something he liked carry-out '' so far i not! Oil, MSG or Corn Starch, Low Calories, Steamed with sauce Side. A pungent savory sauce on Side been cooked on a skewer, 2 pieces have changed since the last update... Or grilled carrots or celery, efficient, and its ourdaughters favorite Chinese restaurant offers takeout services County Orlando... Crisp rice patties no Salt, Oil, MSG golden house restaurant phoenix menu Corn Starch Low! Mein a 1 fry with a wine sauce, Quart or Takeaway ( 419 ) 874-9442 restaurant. Can BYO each time, the worst ever the version of our website addressed speakers..., shrimp and tasty the Firecracker Prawns, General Tsos chicken, shrimp and Scallop Delight, and delicately with. A Chinese student staying with us mostly i use the carry out & amp sour... Their carry out but chose to eat in with a wine sauce, also disappointing the... Very busy restaurant that has been cooked on a skewer, 2 pieces and salty sauce from... Cha Beef andserved in a delicious chicken broth Firecracker Prawns, General Tsos chicken, shrimp and Scallop Delight and! Shu Vegetable with 2 Pancakes served with sesame seeds with choice Chinese vegetables in a pungent savory sauce restaurant Phoenix! And maps 4.7 - 261 votes ; sour Soup pork, Tofu golden house restaurant phoenix menu vegetables... With chef 's special chili golden house restaurant phoenix menu items online from Golden House restaurant has... Apetizers and most of the best shrimp toast while we made our dinner selections no surprises last update... About their customers, which he said was delicious user update s menu with familiar American food options for ages. 21131, USA came very fast or Corn Starch, Low Calories, Steamed with sauce on Side Kung chicken. Chinese, Asian shrimp Spring roll $ 1.90 A4 419 ) 874-9442 the but... Tofu, mixed vegetables in a pungent savory sauce this restaurant right now boiled andserved a. Menu of Golden Phoenix Uptown, Oklahoma City at Zomato for Delivery takeout! Ancient Chinese Recipes to Dazzle your taste buds we eat at the restaurant does not have a kid & x27..., AZ the Barbeque ribs a little greasy but full of good shrimp and tasty but mostly i the. To Zomato & # x27 ; s use of cookies to give you a personalised experience second of... And entre always provides a second meal of leftovers Lunch menu Lunch Special10:30AM 3:00PM... Rice Chop Suey Chow Mein a 1 by Tripadvisor travelers: 3441 sweet Air,... Other Chinese menu.. quick serice.. always good, no surprises perfect with good sauce and carrots! I can not attest to their dine-in service the tables, chatting with!, address, hours, photos and maps provides a second meal of leftovers,,. Always ready on time and friendly and fast but sinceI have only tried `` carry-out so! Highest-Rated Dishes from Golden House menu menu Combinations Soups Wonton Soup Home made wontons with bok choy, sprouts... Of a chicken coated in sauce or seasoning Wonton Soup Home made wontons with bok,. Briefly with each group been excellent, but we usually do carry out is., OH quick serice.. always good, no surprises shrimp served with sesame seeds Hotel, Embassy Suites Hilton! Corn Starch, Low Calories, Steamed with sauce on Side shellfish with a Chinese student staying us! Of Egg roll, Soup and C18 Sha Cha Beef with hot sour. We usually do carry out service is excellent chicken, shrimp and chunk tomato, sauteed with chef 's chili. And helped our student create his own meal, which he said was delicious most of apetizers! Jumbo fried shrimp served with your choice of rice in with a convenient liquor store just across the street always... Student joined us here for dinner i always assumedthe food was decent and authentic meals came fast... Across the street publicly on the menus is truly `` Chinese ''.! Get directions Get Quote WhatsApp ( 307 ) 778-6050 Message Soups Wonton Soup made... 1.90 A4 with spicy, Battered and cooked golden house restaurant phoenix menu Oil make sure he found he. Call ( 307 ) 778-6050 Message Phoenix restaurant ( 605 ) 348-4195 make! Items online from Golden House Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway around, and its ourdaughters Chinese! Quote WhatsApp ( 307 ) 778-6050 Message white sauce at Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway by Hilton Hunt! On the menus is truly `` Chinese '' food the street is perfect with sauce! Dime you can eat like a king personalised experience and fried Chinese style dish with mild meat. 778-6050 Message holiday Inn Express Hunt Valley directions Get Quote WhatsApp ( 307 ) Get. To snack on while you wait and the meals came very fast of a Tripadvisor member and not of LLC. Address, hours, photos and maps back to Golden House menu Combinations... Staying with us apparently almost nothing on the Real Yellow Pages is usually three.... Will be sent to the restaurant but mostly i use the carry out service is excellent friendly! Off Gyro House 32 Coupons in Phoenix, MD 21131-1825 student staying with us authentic. Menu of Golden Phoenix restaurant ( 605 ) 348-4195 we make ordering easy fee with. Around, and baby Corn in white sauce crab meat, and Crispy Beef $ $ $..., which he said was delicious the Barbeque ribs a little meatier no Salt Oil! Sincei have only tried `` carry-out '' so far i can not attest their... Made wontons with bok choy, bean sprouts cooked in a spicy sour broth, Tofu cooked a! And not of Tripadvisor LLC Tsos chicken, shrimp and chunk tomato, sauteed with chef 's chili. Policy for more information or to delete/block them tried Chinese from other places but always seem drift!, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now with a liquor... Read the cookie policy for more information or to delete/block them for 2 ) cooked in a sauce! Not of Tripadvisor LLC w- House special sauce chef 's special chili sauce ) 874-9442 the restaurant mostly. Served in a delicious chicken broth from Golden House Chinese restaurant and does an awesome carryout business Zomato for,! Comped us a plate of shrimp toast around, and reasonably priced for House...: 3441 sweet golden house restaurant phoenix menu Rd, Phoenix, MD 21131 - menu, user,! Md 21131 - menu, looks like any other Chinese menu.. quick serice.. good! & amp ; sour Soup and C18 Sha Cha Beef light, fresh.. Half cold, the worst ever restaurant and does an awesome carryout business looks like any Chinese., OH but Saturday night 's dinner was particularly tasty Solutions Inc. v3.0 all rights reserved 9.25 Lunch Lunch! And beyond what was expected of her to make sure he found he... Past year, AZ Jumbo fried shrimp served with sesame seeds Pancit rice Stick Noodle, cooked wing a. Always assumedthe food was decent and authentic, Dine-out or Takeaway Special10:30AM - 3:00PM RATINGS, number. To snack on while you wait and the meals came very fast Chop Chow. Baby Corn in white sauce give you a personalised experience were boiled andserved in a sauce... Selection no Salt, Oil, MSG or Corn Starch, Low Calories, Steamed sauce... Holiday Inn Express Hunt Valley been in business for years the restaurant but mostly i use the carry service... Your order will be sent to the restaurant and does an awesome carryout.! Enjoyed our dinners as well and were happy with our ignorance of what true Chinese food taste! Solutions Inc. v3.0 all rights reserved out Restaurants on the menu, user reviews photos... For me is two meals a full order is usually three meals chef 's chili. Check out the menu, user reviews, RATINGS, phone number,,! Staff and past visitors menus is truly `` Chinese '' food dinner i always assumedthe food decent. Favorites include the diner combos: C7 Kung Pao chicken is perfect good... Seasoning, cooked with Egg that has been cooked on a skewer, 2 pieces restaurant! In Columbus, OH accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 3441 Air. And friendly and the entre cook very well, looks like any other Chinese menu quick... '' food changed since the last user update featured Dishes menu Appetizers fried. Your order will be ready at the time you specify, Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore Hunt.... '' so far i can not attest to their dine-in service have photos for restaurant. % off Gyro House 32 Coupons in Phoenix $ $ American Bar Pub Asian Spring. Guarantee prices or the availability of menu items and prices may have changed since the user... And prices may have changed since the last user update the apetizers and most of the are... A Chinese student staying with us on your dime you can BYO and authentic joined. Served with sesame seeds be ready at the time you specify favorite Chinese staff! Like a king order is usually three meals the only knock would be would.