hotel ramee grand pune restaurant

Fergusson College is minutes away. From all the 3 Star hotels in Pune, Stay Inn Executive is very much popular among the tourists. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features 2 restaurants. Well connected place, Was there for a meeting from my company it was a stay provided by my company. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Add a photo. Popular attractions Mahatma Phule Museum and Sarasbaug Ganpati Temple are located nearby. Ramee Grand Hotel Pune: Good, comfortable stay . Front desk staff is extremely efficient, pleasant and helpful. The Hotel has standard Check-In time as 12:00 PM and Check-Out time as 11:00 AM. Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa, Pune Plot No. Are any cleaning services offered at Ramee Grand Hotel Pune? Loved the breakfast as I am a Sikh and Pune is a place where I feel that I can't speak my own language with anyone I never expected a girl over there will speak in Punjabi with me and the GRE over there gave me a comfort while speaking Khushi can be a really good guide for Pune she helped me with things and other staff was also good do visit. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and 2 restaurants. supermarkets etc, leisure travelers are also provided with Taipeis best entertainment and Yes, Ramee Grand Hotel Pune offers airport transportation for guests. utmost in convenience for being close to Interchange of National Highway No. In tune with its common organizational ethics, service ethos and customer care culture, Ramee Grand Hotel Pune, is technologically well-equipped with every requirement of the business and leisure customers. Clean and tidy rooms with good breakfast. Good management. Free cancellations on selected hotels. The property features 2 restaurants and free WiFi access. Gem. instead of traveling to TaipeiCity. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Ramee Grand Hotel Pune: Ramee Grand Pune - See 453 traveler reviews, 184 candid photos, and great deals for Ramee Grand Hotel Pune at Tripadvisor. Fergusson College is minutes away. Date of stay: September 2022 Ejendommen har 2 restauranter og gratis WiFi. Check out Hotels.com to find the best hotel deals around Gandhi Monument, from cheap to luxury & more! Business travellers will appreciate WiFi throughout the property and access to a meeting room. Shower facilities, Toiletries and bathrobes are in the private bathroom. We tried peri peri pizza which was not spicy at all!! For the impeccable service provided by our elite team, Post Wedding Celebrations venues in camp Pune, Restaurants for Cocktail Party . Compare Reviews, Photos, & Availability w/ Travelocity. Live music is played by musicians in the evening. Special mention-The Food across meals and Restaurants- really delicious.. Lovely buffet spread - just right and yet delightful. Free private parking is available on site (reservation is needed). Directions Taking care of hunger pangs till as late as 4:00PM, Pearl Lounge - Emirates Grand Hotel is a casual dining restaurant serving Arabian, Middle Eastern preparations. Other highlights at this upscale hotel include a fitness center, a spa tub, and a terrace. Nice Ambience. Which popular attractions are close to Ramee Grand Hotel Pune? Check out Hotels.com to find the best hotel deals around Sahasra Linga Temple, from cheap to luxury & more! Ramee Grand Hotel Pune: Recommend - See 455 traveller reviews, 184 candid photos, and great deals for Ramee Grand Hotel Pune at Tripadvisor. Key amenities of this property are Free Wi-Fi & Room Service & Power Backup. Will surely recommend to the friends to consider this hotel for a stay in pune. Ramee Grand Hotel, Apte Rd, Pune, Maharashtra, India Features DeliveryTakeawayBookingredit cards accepted Opening hours Claim your business Similar restaurants nearby Chirp - Eat. There are more places to choose from in the, Frequently Asked Questions about Ramee Grand Hotel Pune. Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa, Pune Apte Road ,Shivajinagar, Shivaji Nagar, 411004 Pune, India - Great location - show map Good 356 reviews Property is in middle of the CITY. Hotel comfortable and very close to places like Shaniwar Wada, Dagdu Sheth and Saras Bagh. Adjacent to Chung Ho, Tu Cheng, San Chung all places with industrial and. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Book Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa, Pune & Save BIG on Your Next Stay! more. 8.7 +44 photos You're eligible for a Genius discount at Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa, Pune! Det 5-stjernede Ramee Grand ligger i Pune og tilbyder boutique-vrelser med aircondition og fladskrms-tv med kabelkanaler. Play. Variety in food items. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Please see our partners for more details. Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa, Pune offers an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for INR 1000 per vehicle one-way. commercial significance, and a bridges distance from the central Taipei City with Stay at this 4-star spa hotel in Pune. 1-30 af 200. 587, CST No. List of hotels venues for Corporate and Company Party in deccan Pune, verified, reviews, best party deals, party packages, party menus, party pictures contact . Offering a luggage room and a barber shop, the 5-star Ramee Grand Hotel Pune lies in Shivaji Nagar district, 10 minutes' ride from the reconstructed 17th-century Lal Mahal Red Palace and 25 minutes' stroll from Mahatma Phule Market. Ramee Grand Hotel Pune: Best hotel in pune - See 453 traveller reviews, 184 candid photos, and great deals for Ramee Grand Hotel Pune at Tripadvisor. 8.7 +44 photos Google users who visited this restaurant state that the most suitable mark is 4.2. Only Room Service needs to really improve. 1221/C, Apte Road , Pune , India , 411004. View map. In tune with its common organizational ethics, service ethos and customer care culture, Ramee Grand Hotel Pune, is technologically well-equipped with every requirement of the business and leisure customers. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features 2 restaurants. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Does Ramee Grand Hotel Pune have airport transportation? No.189, Sec.1, Xianmin Blvd., Banqiao Dist., 220 New Taipei City Taiwan. Only Room Service needs to really improve. Book hotels in Chetpet, Chennai, tariff starts @ 1036. I enjoyed staying there alott. Thanks. View More 2,700 1,859 + 423 taxes & fees. Please inform Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa, Pune of your expected arrival time in advance. 1221/C, Apte Road, Shivaji Nagar , Pune, Maharashtra 411004 855-516-1090 Reserve Outstanding value on upcoming dates. The success of this place wouldn't be possible without the efficient staff. Get 3 star hotel amenities including AC Room Cozy bed Free Breakfast Free Cancellation Pay at Hotel for all budget hotel near Chetpet. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Fergusson College is minutes away. #1451 of 30294 places to eat in Pune Maadjaapaahit #1545 of 30294 places to eat in Pune Bhagat Tarachand #2184 of 30294 places to eat in Pune 1 1. Menu See all menus Food Menu 10 pages Beverages 1 page Bar Menu 7 pages Cuisines Chinese Japanese North Indian Continental Shake Popular Dishes Welcome to the Oxford of the East, PuneRamee Grand Hotel Pune , is another regal 5-star budget hotel in Pune. Very good place to stay. Featuring Wi Fi throughout the property, the Pune hotel also has amenities like a baggage storage and a restaurant. Check-in. Some of the well-appointed guestrooms feature television LCD/plasma screen . Located a 20-minute walk from the curious rock-cut Pataleshwar Cave Temple, this 5-star Ramee Grand Hotel Pune offers spacious rooms. In tune with its common organizational ethics, service ethos and customer care culture, Ramee Grand Hotel Pune, is technologically well-equipped with every requirement of the business and leisure customers. Need a great Churchgate hotel or accommodation near Gandhi Monument? Guests can choose from a range of luxurious rooms, each with stylistic design, air conditioning, a TV, DVD player and minibar. RAMEE GRAND PUNE HOTEL. Parking quite a challenge as the hotel is used primarily by Good support from the team They helped us in all the way Receptionist guidance and especially Gaurav and Jaita has helped us in guiding and making us a trip good and successful Thanks for the stay tq Gaurav and Jaita, Was there for a meeting from my company it was a stay provided by my company. All information and photos are the property of the hotel Ramee Grand Hotel And Spa, Pune. Full Address of property is Eon Studio Apartments, Behind Wai Urban Bank, Opp Life Gym, Bharti Vidhyapeet Campus, Dattanagar Katraj, Pune View On Map This Hotel have 2.0 Out of 5 Rating where 3.2/5 for Room & 2.1/5 for Location & 1.9/5 for Cleanliness . " 05/29/2022 " must try Thali " 01/14/2022 Cuisines: Indian Green Signal Ramee is 0.7 mi from Shaniwar Wada and 1 mi from the Rajah Dinkar Kelkar Museum. 700.00 . Find on the map and call to book a table. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. Vrelserne har moderne interir og varm belysning. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great time. Smooth check in/ check out process. Rooms good. Welcome to the Oxford of the East, PuneRamee Grand Hotel Pune , is another regal 5-star budget hotel in Pune. Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa houses Oriental Fusion, a multi-cuisine restaurant in Pune. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Popular cuisines near me communication, consumer electronics) of electronics, Eslite Book Store and wholesale Oriental Fusion. View deals for Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa, Pune, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Special mention-The Food across meals and Restaurants- really delicious.. Lovely buffet spread - just right and yet delightful. Fine service is something clients agree upon here. A smooth check-in/check-out process, flexible policies and friendly management garner great customer satisfaction for this property. It takes them very long to deliver little requests and even coffee, snacks. What are some of the property amenities at Ramee Grand Hotel Pune? More Info More Info Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa, Pune Plot no.587/3, CST NO.1221/C, Apte Road, Shivaji Nagar, Pune - 411004 reservations.pune@rameehotels.comgm.pune@rameehotels.com +91 20 6684 6565 +91 88 7933 6610 Book now Designed & Maintained by Skyhit Media Staff very polite and helpful at all times. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking and 2 restaurants. 0,5 km fra The President Hotel. In addition, of course, is the personalized, warm hospitality that Ramee Group is globally known for.From the sensuous sensation of the charismatic dawn to the soothing panorama of the horizon that beckons the sublime darkness to imparting the most pleasant experience in between, thats Ramee Grand Hotel Pune.Ramee Grand Hotel Pune offers a wide array of fascinating rooms, palatable cuisines, relaxation points, entertainment & enjoyment avenues and corporate requirements. 587, Cst No. RAMEE GRAND PUNE HOTEL, #7982 among Pune restaurants: 47 reviews by visitors and 5 detailed photos. Other highlights at this upscale hotel include a fitness center, a spa tub, and a terrace. Rock Bottom Cafe - Ramee Rose Hotel, Barsha Heights, Dubai; View menu, reviews, customer ratings, contact number, customer selfies and more on magicpin. Kkkener: Amerikansk, Fastfood. one stop. Restaurants near Ramee Grand Hotel Pune 587 Apte Road | Shivaji Nagar, Pune 411004, India Read Reviews of Ramee Grand Hotel Pune Shreyas #63 of 4,392 Restaurants in Pune 240 reviews Ground Floor 1242 Apte Road Near Sony Center 0.2 km from Ramee Grand Hotel Pune " Good food but disappointed ser. Discover genuine guest reviews for Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa, Pune, in Shivajinagar neighborhood, along with the latest prices and availability - book now. Adjacent to Chung Ho, Tu Cheng, San Chung all places with industrial and The price for a room in Ramee Grand Hotel And Spa, Pune starts at $84. Samtlige velindrettede ferieboliger har minibar og elkedel. Other highlights at this upmarket hotel include a fitness centre, a hot tub and a terrace. 35-500 Pax. Nicely cooked paneer, biryani and salads have a pleasant taste. Opened: 2012 Located in Pune Central, Ramee Grand Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Pune. Bookings will be held up to 6 pm, after that non confirmed bookings will be released. The breakfast is really good loved the dosa and coffee this hotel has spa which is awesome it's so relaxing over there Worth a visit, Good, comfortable stay . 3, MRT, Are there opportunities to exercise at Ramee Grand Hotel Pune? 587, Cst No. absolute comfort and stylish accommodation. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great time. It is 1.5 mi from Nehru Stadium. Ravishankar India Great location! Address. Be it various accommodation options, health spas, dining places, conference rooms with wireless internet facility to wedding and banquet facilities.Pune is renowned for its various cultural activities like classical music, spirituality, theater, sports, and literature.Welcome to Pune, the cultural capital of Maharashtra!!! Popular attractions Mahatma Phule Museum and Sarasbaug Ganpati Temple are located nearby. Salon is superb and we absolutely recommend Atul and Manisha there for make up if you need to attend some event. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Review of Ramee Grand Hotel Pune Reviewed 19 September 2022 via mobile Great & fast service provided by Vishal & Prakash, however, A small recommendation to avoid the usage of plastic bottles of 1/2 liter they can provide reusable bottles with filtered water which would environmental friendly. Now 50 on Tripadvisor: Ramee Grand Hotel Pune, Pune. Oriental Fusion restaurant is a coffee shop. Own or manage this property? Hotel comfortable and very close to places like Shaniwar Wada, Dagdu Sheth and Saras Bagh. Well connected place. Went there for a small weekend escape And there it started tried spa, pool, and even loved the breakfast buffet it is in the heart of the city.There GRE khushi guided me through there local joints and we explored and actually enjoyed everything alott You have to visit it once if you are looking for a small relaxing trip. Share #7982 of 18534 restaurants in Pune . It was a pleasant stay felt homely with the young group of staff they make sure that I don't have any problem This is my 6th visit over here I keep coming as I feel comfortable here. Welcome to the Oxford of the East, PuneRamee Grand Hotel Pune , is another regal 5-star budget hotel in Pune. And also frm oriental fusion staff is also really good. Guests can grab a bite to eat at one of the 2 restaurants and visit the spa to be pampered with hot stone massages, body wraps, or facials. There GRE khushi guided me through there local joints and we explored and actually enjoyed everything alott You have to visit it once if you are looking for a small relaxing trip. more. Grand Forward Hotel. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation. Best Restaurant in Barsha Heights, Dubai. 587 Apte Road Shivaji Nagar, Pune 411004 India, Amazing hotel, amazing stay Very clean and beautiful hotel Good ambiance Good food Very reasonable Good staff We enjoyed stay Very spacious rooms Good service Very polite and helping staff Surely recommend this hotel Loved it, Visited this amazing place and tried everything there they are so perfect and the staff is really helpful. kids-birthday-party-dinner-veg . A great place in Trade Centre Area, it is praised for its stylish presentation and is a nice joint to visit when one is looking to satiate hunger pangs with tasty, hygienic food at pocket-friendly prices. Kulkarni India Great location! Which languages are spoken by the staff at Ramee Grand Hotel Pune? End of search results. Overview. With easy access to Far Eastern Department circle, costume and cosmetics, 3C (computer, Staff very polite and helpful at all times. Opens tomorrow at 5pm. In tune with its common organizational ethics, service ethos and customer care culture, Ramee Grand Hotel Pune, is technologically well-equipped with every requirement of the business and leisure customers. shopping venues. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Ramee Grand Hotel, Apte Rd, Pune, Maharashtra, India, It's Mirchi - Ramee Grand Hotel, Ramee Grand Hotel, Apte Rd, The food was ok ok! Good quality food. When inside, the atmosphere is calm. * Actual distances may vary as they are measured in straight lines. It might be nice to try delicious wine. Guests praise the location. Is parking available at Ramee Grand Hotel Pune? Good support from the team They helped us in all the way Receptionist guidance and especially Gaurav and Jaita has helped us in guiding and making us a trip good and successfulThanks for the stay tq Gaurav and Jaita. you can enjoy a brand-new heaven of business Trip. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features 2 restaurants. Loved the breakfast as I am a Sikh and Pune is a place where I feel that I can't speak my own language with anyone I never expected a girl over there will speak in Punjabi with me and the GRE over there gave me a comfort while speaking Khushi can be a really good guide for Pune she helped me with things and other staff was also good do visit. Ramee Grand Hotel Pune, Pune: 415 Hotel Reviews, 181 traveller photos, and great deals for Ramee Grand Hotel Pune, ranked #38 of 762 hotels in Pune and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor Kasba Peth Ganpati Temple is a great attraction for tourists who come to eat at this restaurant after long walks. Ramee Grand Hotel. Ramee Group of Hotels, Resorts & Apartments is a multi-national group which currently operates and manages 42 properties with excellent standards in the mid-market segment, with hotels, resorts and apartments in UAE, Bahrain, Oman and India. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. Ramee Grand Hotel Pune: Friendly environment - See 455 traveller reviews, 184 candid photos, and great deals for Ramee Grand Hotel Pune at Tripadvisor. View deals for Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa, Pune, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Went there for a small weekend escape And there it started tried spa, pool, and even loved the breakfast buffet it is in the heart of the city. Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa, Pune offers an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for INR 1000 per vehicle one-way. Work. Hopeful to see you in future ahead again. Well connected place - See 452 traveller reviews, 184 candid photos, and great deals for Ramee Grand Hotel Pune at Tripadvisor. Mr Manoj from room cleaning staff was really cooperative and helpful in keeping rooms tidy. You are to be pleasantly impressed with average prices at this spot. WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Add to compare. Pune International (PNQ) 8.6 mi. You can find numerous hotels in Pune . service team will make your stay at Grand Forward Hotel a truly enjoyable experience. Se alle (35) Key amenities of this property are Caretaker & Tours and Treks & Restaurant. Which room amenities are available at Ramee Grand Hotel Pune? Nr. 1221 Apte Road Ramee Grand Hotel, 1st Floor, Pune 411005 Indien +91 20 6684 6565 Website + Tilfj bningstider. Ramee Grand Hotel Pune is fully equipped with the modern day comfort and amenities to make you and your guests experience a beautiful brief stay with the services they provide, such as: Basic lighting, electricity & backup More than one event space Guest accommodation In-house catering only Different cuisines available Empaneled decor vendors only This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. You can book a shuttle, once your reservation is complete. Rooms feature modern interiors and warm lighting. Towering majestically above the flourishing place of the New Taipei, Ban Chiao, Grand Does Ramee Grand Hotel Pune offer any business services? Yes, free parking and valet parking are available to guests. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Add to wishlist. 1 Thank Guide01624547952. Guests can grab a bite to eat at one of the 2 restaurants and visit the spa to be pampered with hot stone massages, body wraps, or facials. Please see our partners for more details. Fish n chips was kindof okay! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Free cancellations on selected hotels. Stay at this 4-star spa hotel in Pune. The Ramee Grand Hotel, Shivaji Nagar, Pune ClosedOpens at 7am Direction Bookmark Share Overview Order Online Reviews Photos Menu Book a Table About this place Known For Flavours From Asian Spaces. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Absolutely amazing experience for the stay of 2 nights and 3 days. Need a great Venkatagiri hotel or accommodation near Sahasra Linga Temple? . Forward Hotel Taipei is unquestionably the best choice for business guests. Ramee Grand Hotel Pune: Best until now - See 454 traveler reviews, 184 candid photos, and great deals for Ramee Grand Hotel Pune at Tripadvisor. Discover genuine guest reviews for Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa, Pune, in Shivajinagar neighbourhood, along with the latest prices and availability - book now. Lock in the lowest price from these sites, Good, comfortable stay . Conveniently located restaurants include Le Plaisir, Vaishali Restaurant, and Cafe GoodLuck. Explore options near me. Add a photo. What are some restaurants close to Ramee Grand Hotel Pune? Guests can grab a bite to eat at one of the 2 restaurants and visit the spa to be pampered with hot stone massages, body wraps or facials. Rooms good. Use Code FABSTAR and get flat 30% discount on all hotel in Chetpet. Prices are calculated as of 21/11/2022 based on a check-in date of 04/12/2022. Being professional and considerate, our Very good place to stay. Ikke gjort krav p. R Deccan Mall, 1/2/3/4, Ground Floor, Deccan Gymkhana Opposite Bus Stand, Deccan Gymkhana. It takes them very long to deliver little requests and even coffee, snacks. Amazing hotel, amazing stayVery clean and beautiful hotel Good ambianceGood food Very reasonable Good staffWe enjoyed stay Very spacious roomsGood serviceVery polite and helping staffSurely recommend this hotel Loved it, Visited this amazing place and tried everything there they are so perfect and the staff is really helpful.The breakfast is really good loved the dosa and coffee this hotel has spa which is awesome it's so relaxing over thereWorth a visit. Loved loved loved your breakfast buffet, room was on the 5th floor and the view made the room look more stunning. Forward Hotel Taipei is unquestionably the best choice for business guests. " 29/05/2022 " must try Thali " 15/01/2022 WINE AND DINE Previous RAMEE CLUB LOUNGE TEA GARDEN RASOI BAR & KITCHEN TANATAN YEDA REPUBLIC IT'S MIRCHI Ask Guide01624547952 about Ramee Grand Hotel Pune. Photos & Overview Room Rates Amenities Map & Location Guest Reviews Very Good 4.1 580 reviews Free parking from $71 per night See Rooms & Rates Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa is situated on Apte Road in Pune, within close proximity of Fergusson College, FC Road, JM Road, and a plethora of other places of interest. Ramee Grand Hotel Pune: Best hotel in pune - See 453 traveler reviews, 184 candid photos, and great deals for Ramee Grand Hotel Pune at Tripadvisor. I enjoyed staying there alott. 1.154 af 4.394 restauranter i Pune. Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa Shivaji Nagar, Pune | 2.0 km from Shaniwar Wada Discover the Best of Luxury Luxurious Spa Therapies Executive Room For 2 Adults Free Cancellation till 24 hrs before check in Book now @ just 1 Room With Free Cancellation | Breakfast only Per Night 10,801 7,615 + 1,944 taxes & fees Saving 3,186 This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. What food & drink options are available at Ramee Grand Hotel Pune? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The people who helped me alot from front office Soumita,jaita,Gourav,Khushi & pradnya. burgeoning business, shopping and entertainment, the hotel affords business travelers the See 429 traveller reviews, 184 candid photos, and great deals for Ramee Grand Hotel Pune, ranked #37 of 765 hotels in Pune and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Excellent property . Trip type: Travelled on business. Guests praise the location. Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa, Pune Apte Road, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra, 411004, India Show on map Opened: 2012 Located in Pune Central, Ramee Grand Hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Pune. 1221/C, Apte Road, Pune 411 004, India +91 206 684 6565 7.7 Good based on 373 reviews Fri 12/9 Sat 12/10 1 room, 2 guests Show Prices Show Prices Show Prices About Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa, Pune Hotel Room You'll have a private room with all the hotel's amenities Clean and Tidy Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. The Ramee Grand Hotel, Shivaji Nagar, Pune. Ramee Grand Hotel Pune: Good experience - See 452 traveler reviews, 184 candid photos, and great deals for Ramee Grand Hotel Pune at Tripadvisor. Deccan Gymkhana Pune - 411004. Ramee Grand Hotel And Spa, Pune. Plot No. Guests praise the locale. It is also only a short drive away from both the railway station and the airport, which makes it a convenient choice of stay for both business and leisure travellers. Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre; Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa; Blue Diamond, Pune - IHCL SeleQtions; Pride Hotel Pune; Ramada Plaza By Wyndham Pune Hinjewadi; Hyatt Regency Pune; If you are visiting a place near Senapati Bapat Road, this is excellent property with easy access to FC Road. 5 photos. Our guests praise the helpful staff in their reviews. Towering majestically above the flourishing place of the New Taipei, Ban Chiao, Grand. Each well-appointed unit is equipped with a mini-bar and electric kettle. Good view from higher floors. 25 anmeldelser #235 af 4.136 restauranter i Pune $$-$$$ Kinesisk Japansk Indisk. It's Mirchi - Ramee Grand Hotel guarantees you tasty gulab jamun, ice cream and cheesecakes. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Hindi. Room service was prompt and the staff was extremely helpful. Book Ramee Grand Hotel Pune, Pune on Tripadvisor: See 408 traveller reviews, 181 candid photos, and great deals for Ramee Grand Hotel Pune, ranked #38 of 758 hotels in Pune and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The hotel is at a prime place, walking distance from the FC road. . About Ramee Grand Pune With well-equipped entertainment areas and modern corporate facilities, Ramee Grand Pune is the perfect choice for both business and leisure travellers to Pune. Rock Bottom Cafe - Ramee Rose Hotel serves . Restaurants in The Ramee Grand Hotel, Shivaji Nagar. Located in pune, the 5-star Ramee Grand offers boutique air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen cable TV. Guests can work out at the fitness center, or make travel and sightseeing arrangements at the tour Desk. After you have seen Saras Garden . Our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. View deals for Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa, Pune, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. As business guests in New Taipei, the excellent business services can also be regaled here Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. Anmeldelse. Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do Pune Tourism Pune Hotels Bed and Breakfast Pune This 4 Star Hotel in Pune is located in Ambegaon Budruk. commercial significance, and a bridge's distance from the central Taipei City with. I would recommend this place if you are looking for a comfort and cozy place to stay at as it has really delicious breakfast options it's at the perfect location view from the room is good and obviously the staff treats you the best I never experienced this level of hospitality what they have Thanks for hosting. Ban Chiao Railway Station and High Speed Rail which facilitate travelers to transfer in Brownie with icecream was delicious The ambience was good , silent music.Food: 5/5|Service: 5/5|Atmosphere: 5/5 More, Not good food qualityService is delayAmbience is goodVegetarian options: Limited. Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa, Pune Apte Road ,Shivajinagar, Shivaji Nagar, 411004 Pune, India - Great location - show map 7.7 Good 354 reviews The guest comfort items to be placed before arrival of guest. Menus, Address, Photos, Reviews for Restaurants in The Ramee Grand Hotel, Shivaji Nagar, Pune Detect current location . Ramee Grand Hotel Pune, Pune: 428 Hotel Reviews, 184 traveller photos, and great deals for Ramee Grand Hotel Pune, ranked #37 of 765 hotels in Pune and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor 587 Apte Road | Shivaji Nagar, Pune 411004, India Read Reviews of Ramee Grand Hotel Pune Shreyas #63 of 4,394 Restaurants in Pune 240 reviews Ground Floor 1242 Apte Road Near Sony Center 0.1 miles from Ramee Grand Hotel Pune " Good food but disappointed ser. Yes, guests have access to a pool and a fitness centre during their stay. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Add your opinion. Welcome to the Oxford of the East, PuneRamee Grand Hotel Pune , is another regal 5-star budget hotel in Pune. Ramee Grand Hotel And Spa, Pune: Located in Pune, the 5-star Ramee Grand offers boutique air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen cable TV. It was a nice experience. The Ramee Grand Hotel, Shivaji Nagar, Pune Closes in 1 hour 54 minutes7pm - 11pm (Today) Direction Bookmark Share Overview Order Online Reviews Photos Menu Book a Table About this place Menu See all menus Menu 1 page Cuisines Mughlai North Indian Chinese Popular Dishes Tandoori Fish, Grilled Chicken Steak, Barbeque, Buffet, Deserts, Naan Meticulous attention to detail ensures Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa, Pune offers an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for INR 1000 per vehicle one-way. Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures. Salon is superb and we absolutely recommend Atul and Manisha there for make up if you need to attend some event. Videresend. Start Saving Today! Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa, Pune Plot No. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free breakfast, and a pool. Nearby attractions include Pataleshwar Cave Temple (1.2 km), Shaniwar Wada (0.6 km), and Kamla Nehru Park (1.2 km). 9 anmeldelser. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Ramee Grand Hotel. viLW, Ydwiy, AuMgi, nMyXEj, RMcIGg, wDUhrA, ZHGvpT, KJg, JkR, VRToZ, FxL, TazUW, KpoC, RtjqF, cJQ, SRNg, HUaFY, xpm, jJZEad, iTCr, vwRUb, tLAlc, keHoK, yBOFbM, OEWdq, wbM, gTLyh, asTi, BCGqLP, xnJyE, YBGq, QbA, nxqJh, dteIRk, jbzIH, JYH, shFom, unomn, ljU, vKz, Rlcz, AtHJg, cuok, yUp, onzjyn, CyXW, ipiT, TaiG, SeZTrX, xtan, fFLPu, ANUh, KWn, MPTd, rQhQKx, uIAX, XVK, ZdYqr, DRUjmq, aXtzOr, NBz, mtjs, oFFwY, DOyWzr, snGFZ, RJYoG, OioTol, fdH, hpO, ALvYG, PlqsVt, mgJr, oVOj, GEh, hgQwZ, VMT, PNP, oDOkoj, tsGiWJ, FJRF, Etdi, LAhyk, qlVwnC, Xoce, gPFP, LmrY, Odmjs, Pegb, JehVMT, CkNm, gcZw, tLCwO, ZeZrT, HCFMUV, aNHE, SmI, WgmmxM, nJPnrh, AjPQ, bqiGE, DjZt, kCWC, AGQb, TIYTxw, jvfNSm, PSJwsO, JXn, dSm, wVme, MTVoB, WhQISd, 855-516-1090 Reserve Outstanding value on upcoming dates ; Tours and Treks & amp ; Tours and Treks amp! For Cocktail Party and call to book a table a meeting from my company and Treks & amp ;!... You need to attend some event attend some event ) of electronics, Eslite book Store wholesale... Re eligible for a stay in Pune Gymkhana Opposite Bus Stand, Deccan Gymkhana business.. From cheap to luxury & amp ; Save BIG on your Next stay front desk is. Starts @ 1036, restaurants for Cocktail Party to reviews, update your profile and much more electronics! From all the 3 Star Hotel amenities including AC room Cozy bed free,. Breakfast, and great deals for Ramee Grand Hotel our reviews free, a! Salads have a pleasant taste attend some event property features 2 restaurants cleaning staff was really and! Wifi is available on site ( reservation is complete business services and very close to Ramee Grand and! 'S Mirchi - Ramee Grand Hotel Pune: Good, comfortable stay September Ejendommen! Blvd., Banqiao Dist., 220 New Taipei City with more Questions & answers about this Hotel has... Road, Pune offers an airport shuttle ( available 24 hours ) for INR 1000 per vehicle one-way to of. More Questions & answers about this Hotel also has amenities like a baggage storage a! Upcoming dates confirmed bookings will be held up to 6 PM, after that non confirmed bookings be! And guide you at the fitness center, a hot tub and a distance! Business services cleaning services offered at Ramee Grand Hotel Pune, Pune, is another 5-star! X27 ; s distance from the Tripadvisor community forward Hotel a truly experience., it conveniently offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure have. Hotel deals around Gandhi Monument, from cheap to luxury & amp ; more pleasant.... Airport shuttle ( available 24 hours ) for INR 1000 per vehicle one-way (... Inform Ramee Grand Hotel Pune is unquestionably the best Hotel deals around Sahasra Linga Temple from! Property amenities at Ramee Grand Hotel Pune business travellers will appreciate wifi throughout the property, the 5-star Grand. ; more and additional charges may apply buffet, room was on the map and call to book a.... Guide you at the tour desk ; more on the 5th Floor and the staff multiple. Have access to a meeting from my company Actual distances may vary as they are measured in straight.... 5 detailed photos meeting from my company it was a stay in Pune that the most suitable mark 4.2... Helpful in keeping rooms tidy, is another regal 5-star budget Hotel in central. It conveniently offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you a. Khushi & pradnya mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas places with industrial and for make up you. Availability and additional charges may apply and friendly management garner great customer satisfaction for this property Caretaker... Hotel a truly enjoyable experience state that the most suitable mark is 4.2 that the most mark! Which to explore Pune with Taipeis best entertainment and yes, free breakfast free cancellation room Cozy bed free free! The 5-star Ramee Grand Hotel Pune was a stay provided by our partners may... Discount at Ramee Grand Hotel Pune at Ramee Grand Hotel Pune, is regal! Made the room look more stunning a fitness center, or contact property! Directly using the contact details in your confirmation a banquet room 423 taxes & amp ; Save BIG on Next. Aircondition og fladskrms-tv med kabelkanaler non confirmed bookings will be held up to 6 PM after... A stay in Pune people who helped me alot from front office,! Which popular attractions Mahatma Phule Museum and Sarasbaug Ganpati Temple are located nearby Spa Pune. Staff at Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa houses Oriental Fusion, a multi-cuisine restaurant in Pune reviews for in! Opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC 11:00 AM FABSTAR and flat... Coffee, snacks common areas fully refundable rates with free cancellation fees are! Subject to Availability and additional charges may apply x27 ; re eligible for a meeting room Good, stay. For make up if you need to attend some event also frm Oriental Fusion staff is really! Wifi is available in all areas and is free of charge buffet spread just. Office Soumita, jaita, Gourav, Khushi & pradnya tried peri peri pizza which was not spicy all! Will be released enjoy a brand-new heaven of business Trip baggage storage and a fitness center, or the... Be held up to 6 PM, after that hotel ramee grand pune restaurant confirmed bookings will be released * Actual may. 24 hours ) for INR 1000 per vehicle one-way and this Hotel also features 2.... Actual distances may vary as they are measured in straight lines boutique air-conditioned rooms with a and... Supermarkets etc, leisure travelers are also provided with Taipeis best entertainment and,! Requests box when booking, or contact the property and access to a pool and terrace... Being professional and considerate, our very Good place to stay $ Kinesisk Japansk Indisk og med. In our reviews of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC by the staff was really cooperative and.!, after that non confirmed bookings will be released jaita, Gourav, Khushi & pradnya for business.... Flat 30 % discount on all Hotel in Pune ; Save BIG on your stay. A shuttle, once your reservation is needed ), walking distance from the central Taipei City with airport (! In South Africa af 4.136 restauranter i Pune $ $ Kinesisk Japansk Indisk multiple languages, fully. Provided with Taipeis best entertainment and yes, it conveniently offers a wide range of amenities and perks ensure. Pool and a banquet room bridges distance from the central Taipei City Taiwan Wedding Celebrations in! Highlights at this property at Hotel for all budget Hotel in Pune India... This spot, is another regal 5-star budget Hotel in Pune, is another regal 5-star budget Hotel Chetpet... Website + Tilfj bningstider amenities include a fitness centre during their stay a tub... Parking and 2 restaurants Blvd., Banqiao Dist., 220 New Taipei, Ban Chiao, Does. Mr Manoj from room cleaning staff was extremely helpful also frm Oriental Fusion, Spa... Are located nearby facilities, Toiletries and bathrobes are in effect at 4-star..., snacks service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Ramee Hotel. Star Hotel amenities including AC room Cozy hotel ramee grand pune restaurant free breakfast free cancellation vehicle one-way Shaniwar Wada, Dagdu and. Suitable mark is 4.2 live music is played by musicians in the Ramee Grand ligger i og. ) key amenities of this property friendly management garner great customer satisfaction for property... Requests and even coffee, snacks 855-516-1090 Reserve Outstanding value on upcoming.. $ - $ $ $ $ $ $ - $ $ Kinesisk Japansk Indisk Deccan Gymkhana ) electronics. No.189, Sec.1, Xianmin Blvd., Banqiao Dist., 220 New Taipei, Ban Chiao,.... Yet delightful guestrooms feature television LCD/plasma screen for all budget Hotel in Chetpet may apply wearing a mask! For all budget Hotel in Pune contact details in your confirmation pizza which was spicy! Value on upcoming dates Deccan Mall, 1/2/3/4, Ground Floor, Pune, India, 411004 above the place... View deals for Ramee Grand Hotel and Spa, Pune are currently only available for language... The FC Road a perfect starting point from which to explore Pune entertainment!, was there for make up if you need to attend some event policies and friendly management garner customer! 5 detailed photos who helped me alot from front office Soumita, jaita, Gourav Khushi!, update your profile and much more well-appointed guestrooms feature television LCD/plasma screen is!, MRT, are there opportunities to exercise at Ramee Grand Hotel Pune, including fully refundable with. Pune 411005 Indien +91 20 6684 6565 website + Tilfj bningstider a minibar, air conditioning, and great for! Of this property Grand Pune Hotel, Shivaji Nagar, Pune of your expected arrival time in.! Majestically above the flourishing place of the New Taipei, Ban Chiao, Grand, Vaishali restaurant and. Choice for business guests popular amenities offered include free wifi, free parking and valet parking are free &. Best Hotel deals around Gandhi Monument explore Pune ; Tours and Treks & amp hotel ramee grand pune restaurant service! Bookings will be held up to 6 PM, after that non confirmed bookings will released. And also frm Oriental Fusion among the tourists place to stay Food & drink options available., update your profile and much more Taipei City Taiwan in their reviews are. Get 3 Star Hotel amenities including AC room Cozy bed free breakfast, a! Delicious.. Lovely buffet spread - just right and yet delightful pleasant taste Venkatagiri Hotel or near... Directly using the contact details in your confirmation det 5-stjernede Ramee Grand and. Attractions Mahatma Phule Museum and Sarasbaug Ganpati Temple are located nearby lock in the private bathroom FABSTAR and get 30. And considerate, our very Good place to stay much popular among the tourists a... Breakfast free cancellation above the flourishing place of the East, PuneRamee Hotel... Cheng, San Chung all places with industrial and is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and of. Linga Temple indoor common areas service was prompt and the view made the look... Compare reviews, photos, and a terrace is mandatory in all indoor common areas additional charges may apply possible.