local bar and grill, grayland, wa

But it got many engine. 2395 State Route 105, Grayland, WA 98547-9720. . American, Seafood Local Bar & Grill, 2183 Washington Rt 105, Grayland, WA. Address: 2183 State Route 105, Grayland, WA 98547; Cross Streets: Near the intersection of State Route 105 and County Line Rd/Cranberry Beach Rd; Phone: (360) 267-5071; Hours: Closed Now. View nearby places on a map. Pine Tree Bar & Grill Taverns Bars Brew Pubs (2) (18) Website 22 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (360) 268-9882 4.0 Cybo Score. Find the latest specials, reviews and photos for Local Bar & Grill in Grayland, Washington. TV's, pull tabs, and jukebox supply great entertainment until the meal come in 5 reviews, My husband ordered 'The Local Burger' with a side of Gizzard in 5 reviews, Friendly bartender, regular folks relaxing. in 2 reviews. prices are great.. i love this place & you will too, Steak nite is on Wednesday. I called it in and was told it would take 15 minutes. she told us there was gonna be a wait time which was un true. The apartment costs $995 per month to rent. 2183 State Route 105 . Another person finally takes our order because she came to work. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Tourists please be advised! Local Bar & Grill. $$ Bar & Grill, American, Salad Hours: 11AM - 11PM 2183 WA-105, Grayland (360) 267-5071 Menu Ratings Google 4.5 Facebook 4.5 Foursquare 6.2 Tripadvisor 4 Take-Out/Delivery Options take-out Tips dine-in Wheelhouse Restaurant. This is a great spot to sit around and drink beer and play pull tabs. According to the visitors' opinions, waiters serve good draft beer. This is a popular eatery for locals and tourists alike. It's definatley a dive bar and the service is awful. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 602392144. My husband was out of town and I thought I would just go in and grab a burger to go. see review. Still do not recommend to anyone. Price Point Buy a Local Bar & Grill Gift Card. This is a place for the locals, not tourists. 2183 WA-105, Grayland (360) 267-5071. 12623 Renton Ave S Seattle, WA 98178. Male servers back Sorry about that I was overwhelmed. The waitresses are so friendly and attentive. They need to understand that the person walking in just may be a LOCAL and not to treat people they think are tourists badly. Rate your dining experience 1 2 3 4 5 Write a Review Poppy N. 5 reviews0 Followers 4.5 DINING Feb 10, 2011 Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Verified Exclusive Pet Friendly. Local Bar & Grille in Wood Dale, IL. Dec. 1It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Grays Harbor County. Distance: 0.95 miles, Grayland Beach Espresso ($) The Local Bar & Grill is an awesome place to go for a drink and they have great food also. Local Bar & Grill. American N. 4 di 18 ristoranti a Westport. Magnolia Summerfest & Art Show Aug 5-7, 2022 Seattle, WA Frazier Fiesta Days Aug 5-7, 2022 Frazier Park, CA. Then we got to watch owner come out of kitchen and take shots at the bar. If they do not recognize you as a local you get crappy service. GRAYLAND; 98547; WA; UNITED STATES; Agent Name SANDRA L EVERSON Agent Address 401 HUNLEY DR, WESTPORT, WA, 98595-0000, UNITED STATES The place was busy, but unevenly served. Great place to stop to or from "the beach". We love taverns and this one is frozen in timepool tables, locals, no yuppies and really good bar food. 2 reviews. I gave it 20 minutes and walked in to pick it up. Click to add your description here. Just avoid itunless you are a LOCAL.More, My husband I bought a house in Grayland WA 10 years ago. 3079 WA-105, Grayland, WA . 08/02/2020 - Linda Rose not fa It hadn't even been started yet. The onion rings were delicious. Nothingfancy, but comfortable. During the day, Local is calm, fun, and casual. Not happy with service or food. We love this place and we will return.More, the bartenders are friendly,helpfull and make it a 5 star plus business, not to mention great food & drinks. By creating an account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and see the places they've recommended. THANKS.More. Local Bar & Grill LLC is a Drinking Places (Alcoholic Beverages) Limited Liability Company(LLC) located at 2183 Wa-105 Grayland, WA 98547 with 8 employees. Wheelhouse Restauraunt ($$) MLS# 1408383. The atmosphere of this place is pretty. Great service, not busy between2-3 p.m.More, We've eaten here several times over the years when camping "next door" at the state park. They need to understand that the person walking in just may be a LOCAL and not to treat people they think are tourists badly. Perfectly cooked steamed mussels, salads and chili burgers are the tastiest dishes. Local Bar & Grill. For Sale: 2 beds, 2 baths 1080 sq. On this visit we had the fried clam strips with onion rings and fried shrimp with fries. Not a family restaurant, don't bring the grandkids. A lot of reviewers note that prices are fair for what you receive. Cocina: Americana, Bar, Pub . $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) I'm very picky as I make that from scratch. Local Bar & Grill, Grayland: See 29 unbiased reviews of Local Bar & Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor. We stop here every time we're in the area!! Fish sandwich is the very best of the best and the waitress Carol was absolutely amazeing about 60 yr old and a number 10 as well easy on the eyes but goodnight Irene the food was out of this world. N. 2 de 2 restaurantes en Grayland 29 opiniones. 55 minutes to appetizer, then good chowder at 1:05 from our arrival. Today, we shared incredible steam clams and fried oysters. And the beer choices are good. Lost our business!!!! Winterfest in Downtown Aberdeen Friday, Dec. 2 through Saturday Dec. 3: It will be all things Christmas Santa Claus, reindeer, gingerbread houses and more in Downtown Aberdeen when Winterfest makes its arrival. We've gathered up the best Bar & Grill places in Grayland. The staff are the BEST!!! Total local vibe. It really made me lose my appetite. Modelled Year Started: ? Local Bar And Grill - 2 tips from 46 visitors Local Bar And Grill Burger Joint and Bar $ $$$ Grayland Save Share Tips 2 Photos 1 6.6/ 10 8 ratings See what your friends are saying about Local Bar And Grill. . And you will get served after the locals. 2183 State Route 105 Grayland, WA, 98547. /200 Post Comment Latest Comment Report View More Comments Hours Sunday: 11:00am-11:00pm Monday: 11:00am-11:00pm Tuesday: 11:00am-11:00pm Wednesday: 11:00am-11:00pm Thursday: 11:00am-11:00pm Friday: 11:00am-11:00pm Saturday: Local Bar & Grill UNCLAIMED 2183 State Route 105 Grayland, WA 98547 (360) 267-5071 About Contact Details Reviews Claim This Listing About Categorized under Bars. Just avoid itunless you are a LOCAL. Employees (this site): ? Several years later I decided to try it again since I lived close. The Local 907. Love the feel of the place! D B C Company Grayland, Washington postal code 98547. 2008-2022 Zomato Ltd. All rights reserved. Local Bar & Grill, Grayland: See 29 unbiased reviews of Local Bar & Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor. Sign up with Facebook Not what I want to see while I am eating dinner. The clam chowder was some of the yummiest my husband and I have ever had! Then, choose between the specialty pasta entrees or the made-to-order sandwiches. The Only Decent Place Left To Eat Between South Bend & Westport!! The Registered Agent on file for this company is Sandra L Everson and is located at 401 Hunley Dr, Westport, WA 98595. She was very rude. American, Seafood, been eating there for over 50 years still my favorite Chinese restaurant 55 minutes to appetizer, then good chowder at 1:05 from our arrival. $$ 3.5. The current favorites are: 1: Local Bar & Grill, 2: , 3: . . Local Bar & Grill LLC. It took an hour to get my food. Online ordering is only supported on the Zomato mobile app. Page 1 of 5 Back to top Page 2 of 5 Back to top Local Bar & Grill Grayland, WA 98547 - Menu, 136 Reviews and 29 Photos - Restaurantji Local Bar & Grill 4.3 - 168 votes. The cute staff works hard, stays positive and makes this place great. Actual Revenue: ? Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events. Contact Reasonable prices too. NY steak, potato, salad,,,delicious. 2607 Grayland Ave, Richmond, VA 23220, USA offers 3+ bedroom apartments for rent or lease. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! I am a local, but they ruined it from the beginning for me. Free and open company data on Washington (US) company LOCAL BAR & GRILL, LLC (company number 602392144), 2183 SR 105, GRAYLAND, WA, 98547. The clam strips were overcooked, the onion rings were good, the shrimp were OK and the fries were OK. That's not a ringing endorsement, but this is a bar.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The food was still just Mediocre. ft. 10517 61st St E #120, Puyallup, WA 98372 $72,000 MLS# 2011014 Enjoy this popular 55+ community of the Golden Rose, in a great location in Puyallup V. Prices and menu items are subject to change. l. My husband had to walk up to her to get her attention. Get quick answers from Local Bar & Grill staff and past visitors. We also had clam chowder, it was awesome. Out of what we wantedso we order a different appetizer. Menu of Local Bar & Grill in Grayland, WA 98547 Home Local Bar & Grill Local Bar & Grill Local Bar & Grill > Menu Menus: | Menu | Web Menu Outdated menu here? Actual Employees (all sites): ? The beer selection is broad enough that you can find something to satisfy. Local Bar & Grill, Grayland: See 28 unbiased reviews of Local Bar & Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor. This spot is ranked 4.5 within the Google grading system. Address: 2183 State Route 105 Grayland, WA, 98547-9603 United States Phone: ? Great place to stop to or from "the beach". People are seated next to us and immediately get drink orders taken and food offer in 4 minutes. Local Bar & Grill. YUM!! Login. I purchased 5 dozen oysters and drove 45 minutes back to the house only to find out they gave me 3 dozen. Formerly the union building for sailors arriving from the nearby port, this restaurant was the scene of many murders by a bartender, who befriended weary sailors before shooting . 2183 Wa-105 Grayland, WA 98547. 05/18/2021 - Suzanne Estados Unidos ; Washington (WA) Grayland ; Restaurantes de Grayland ; Restaurantes cerca de Ocean Spray Beach Resort; . Go into Westport to eat. You will be happier. See contacts, phone numbers, directions, hours and more for all business categories in Grayland, WA. The closest thing we can get to "pub food" on this coast anyway. best egg rolls See all photos taken at Local Bar And Grill by 67 visitors. A well established eatery with daily specials: MON - Meatloaf; TUE- Tacos; WED - BBQ Ribs; and THU- Steak. Menu. It was very good!! D B C Company. . Took over a hour to get our meal . See 8 social pages including Facebook and Google, Hours, Phone, Email, Website and more for this business. View Menu 2183 State Rte 105 Grayland, WA 98547 (Map & Directions) (360) 267-5071 Cuisine: Bar Food, Burgers Neighborhood: Grayland Website: localbarnj.com/ See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Share Hours Open Today: 11:00am-10:00pm A 1,7 km de Ocean Spray Beach Resort. Great burgers & fun to play pull tabs. If they do not recognize you as a local you get crappy service. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. 1. We travel to the Westport area every year and every year we love the Local Bar. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). The contacts are Christopher Wheelan, Christopher Wheelan from . What is D&B's ESG Ranking? I finally got it and gave him my Visa. While we were eating, a local guy walked up to a large monitor sitting on the bar and started scrolling through pictures of naked women while drinking his beer. Find trusted, reliable customer reviews on contractors, restaurants, doctors, movers and more. Distance: 4.40 miles, Brady's Oysters ($) I finally got it and gave him my Visa. Buy Gift Cards / Restaurants / American . bs, and jukebox supply great entertainment until the meal come, Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. A Washington State man was sentenced today to two years in prison for perpetrating a scheme to fraudulently obtain COVID-19 . . (NWMLS) 4 beds, 2.5 baths, 3462 sq. Find phone numbers, addresses, maps, driving directions and reviews for Pubs in Grayland, WA. Bar Food, Burgers, Wheelhouse Restauraunt ($$) Best tavern in area and they've been in business FOREVER!! The servers are great, the food is fabulous and features seafood, bar style in baskets. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. 4.3 - 168 votes. $$ At Local Bar & Grill, you can order dishes as a takeaway. 2183 Wa-105 Grayland, WA 98547 Hours: 11AM - 11PM. 36 reviews on . more, Television, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Takeout, Seating, Table Service. View 2607 Grayland Ave, Richmond, VA 23220, USA rent availability, including the monthly rent price, and browse photos of this 3 beds, 3 baths, 1,170 sqft apartment. Hours Address and Contact Information Address: 2183 WA-105, Grayland, WA 98547 Phone: (360) 267-5071 Website: View on Map Menu Photo Galery Related Web Results Coffee Shop Not surprising however, being that it is basically the only place to go in Grayland. behind the bar refused to acknowledge us and helped other locals that walked in after us. Local Bar & Grill ($$) 4.7 Stars - 15 Votes Select a Rating! By using Zomato's website, you agree to our, Restaurants in Grayland, Grayland Restaurants, local bar grill 2183 wa-105 grayland wa 98547. Local Bar & Grill Currently Open Location 2183 WA-105 Grayland, WA98547 (360) 267-5071 Get Directions Comments. Cucina: Americana, Barbecue. Westport 101 W Ocean Ave Westport, Washington 98595 Aerial View Westport, Washington OPENING HOURS EVERY DAY 8 am - 12:00 am Make a reservation CONTACT US FOLLOW US VISIT US Copyright 2018 Shawn Calkins Media Design. Like the name suggests its a great Local hangout, and you will meet some colorful characters here. Pickup. . LOCAL BAR & GRILL - 23 Photos & 45 Reviews - 2183 State Rte 105, Grayland, WA - Yelp Restaurants Auto Services Local Bar & Grill 45 reviews Unclaimed $$ American (Traditional), Salad, Seafood Edit Closed 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM (Next day) See hours See all 23 photos Location & Hours 2183 State Rte 105 Edit business info Amenities and More Offers Takeout She acted like we were annoying her by our presence. Learn More Yelp Foursquare Recent Activity Steve B. is drinking a 3-Way IPA: West Coast (2022) by Fort George Brewery at Local Bar And Grill Rained this morning. 170 recensioni. Open: 8:00 am-12:00 am . I ordered a drink while I waited and the bartender held up a drink and yelled across the bar "Let's get Fed Up!" Enjoy a variety of burgers, sandwiches, fish and chips and cold brew. Local Bar & Grill, LLC is a Washington Wa Limited-Liability Company filed On May 4, 2004. 1. Burgers. This is reallythe only place between Westport & South Bend that I would patronize. He charged someone else tab on my card. Still do not recommend to anyone. We finally got the food and it was mediocre at best. New Bedford Feast of the Blessed Sacrament Aug 4-7, 2022 New Bedford, MA. My husband had to walk up to her to get her attention. And when brought to bartenders attention she saidshe told us there was gonna be a wait time which was un true. Results 1 - 53 listings related to Grayland, WA on US-business.info. N. 1 de 2 restaurantes en Grayland 18 opiniones. Local Bar & Grill, Grayland: See 28 unbiased reviews of Local Bar & Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor. Add a photo Ratings and reviews 4.0 29 reviews #2 of 2 Restaurants in Grayland RATINGS Food Service Value Details 281 $$ Moderate Pubs, Sports Bars. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. It took an hour to get my food. When we first bought our place we went to the Local Bar for dinner and we had the WORST experience. The Local Bar and Grill 2183 STATE ROUTE 105 GRAYLAND, WA 98547 Get Directions (360) 267-5071 Business Info Founded 1984 Incorporated Annual Revenue $380,000.00 Employee Count 10 Industries Retail - Tavern (drinking Places) Contacts Larry Everson Contact Business Message Send Message Company Summary The Local Bar And Grill was founded in 1984. You will appreciate great coffee at this bar. Gift Card. Out of what we wantedso we order a different appetizer. The Coastal Local Bar & Grill LLC is a Washington Wa Limited-Liability Company filed on March 19, . 2183 State Route 105 . N. 2 de 2 restaurantes en Grayland 29 opiniones. Friendly atmosphere with a huge selection of micro brews at a full bar. Coffee Shop, Street Vendors We love this place and we will return. The zip code is 60625. I love the food and so does my husband. The Local is a family-owned & operated dining & event establishment in Ashland The Local Bar & Grille | Ashland WI 4829 N Damen Ave #103 Chicago, IL, 60625. A full service bar with friendly bartenders with Happy Hour and drink specials complete the package. Learn how to leverage transparent company data at scale. Local Bar & Grill is located in Grays Harbor County of Washington state. Distance: 4.67 miles, North Cove Bar & Grill ($$) Local Bar & Grill Bar & GrillsTavernsBars 38 YEARS IN BUSINESS (360) 267-5071 2183 State Route 105 Grayland, WA 98547 CLOSED NOW 2. Nice now Purchased at Local Bar And Grill Draft We are dedicated to crafting quality experiences for guests through our elevated bar menu, lively events, and trendy ambiance. US Weather & Bar Conditions (360) 268-0622 1600 N Nyhus St Westport, WA 98595 3. 2183 Washington Rt 105 Grayland, WA 98547 (360) 267 . Age 21 or over, of course.More, Rude..rude bartender stopped in going thru Grayland slammed menus in front of us before we sat down and in a very short tone said it's gonna be awhile there's 4 people in front of you. When nightfall hits, things heat up with musical performances, video gaming machines, and time well-spent . Local Bar & Grill Taverns Bar & Grills Bars (29) 6.6 38 YEARS IN BUSINESS (360) 267-5071 2183 State Route 105 Grayland, WA 98547 CLOSED NOW 2. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Local Bar & Grill quickly are 46.795 ,-124.0899999 The place was busy, but unevenly served. Local Bar & Grill: Mr. - See 28 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Grayland, WA, at Tripadvisor. She never mentioned that. She never mentioned that. 2309 Westhaven Dr. 5,9 km da Twin Harbors Beach State Park. Local Bar And Grill Burger Joint, Bar 2183 State Route 105 Grayland, WA ( Map ) Incorrect Information? Relax & storm watch from this 3 story, custom built Shingle. 06/26/2021 - Gus ,Karolinea It was early afternoon. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Sourcing local, seasonal ingredients, we provide high-quality menus that offer something for everyone to enjoy. On this visit we had the fried clam strips with onion rings and fried shrimp with fries. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. If you want to feel like a local then stop & have a bite to eat or a drink, or both, at The Local Tavern. Local Bar & Grill 45 reviews Unclaimed $$ American (Traditional), Salad, Seafood Edit Open 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM See hours See all 23 photos Location & Hours 2183 State Rte 105 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More 8 More Attributes Ask the Community Ask a question Yelp users haven't asked any questions yet about Local Bar & Grill. Local Bar & Grill 2183 State Route 105, Grayland, WA 98547-9603 +1 360-267-5071 Website Improve this listing Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Grayland 29 Reviews KimiJ66 9 5 Reviewed January 7, 2020 Worst place in Grayland My husband I bought a house in Grayland WA 10 years ago. 45 reviews on. Busy little spot on a Monday night. Not what I want to see while I am eating dinner. Local Bar & Grill, Grayland: See 27 unbiased reviews of Local Bar & Grill, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor. Local Bar & Grill gift cards for any amount. YOU HAVE TO. I called it in and was told it would take 15 minutes. 09/17/2020 - Kenny b Local Bar & Grill provides services in the field of Bars & Taverns. Thenwe sit another 20 to get our order taken meanwhile he is eating behind the bar. She was very rude. we sit another 20 to get our order taken meanwhile he is eating behind the bar. Free: See How You're Listed. I brought it to his attention and he refunded it and rang it up right finally. The beer selection is broad enough that you can find something to satisfy. This place is remarkable for its spectacular service. Just normal nice people, making great Tavern Fare, w/ some excellent seafood choices. The homely atmosphere of Local Bar & Grill allows customers to relax after a hard working day. Get Local Bar & Grill rKaufman & Lynd reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport. On the street of Washington 105 and street number is 2183. ft. house located at 982 Seamore Ln, Grayland, WA 98547 sold for $556,300 on Jan 8, 2020. my clam chowder and Fish and Chips. Mejores restaurantes cerca de Ocean Spray Beach Resort, Grayland, WA. Rate your experience! Distance: 5.00 miles, Local Bar & Grill ($$) Send it online to anyone, instantly. Male servers back Sorry about that I was overwhelmed. Industry: Bar (drinking places) Printer Friendly View Address: 2183 State Route 105 Grayland, WA, 98547-9603 United States Is this your restaurant? We finally got the food and it was mediocre at best. The company has 3 contacts on record. By the way, the clam chowder was redolent with clams and smoky with bacon and paprika. Heaven.Theres lot of other choices, too.More. Thanks for our friendly server (guy with black short hair and wish we got his name). While we were eating, a local guy walked up to a large monitor sitting on the bar and started scrolling through pictures of naked women while drinking his beer. $41,500 Loan - Limited Liability Company (LLC) - February, 2021. Improve Your Listing. great sweet and sour spare ribs I am a local, but they ruined it from the beginning for me. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) We had a hamburger and a crispy, chicken bacon swiss burger. Contact the restaurant for the most up to date information. Leave a review. Local Bar & Grill - 2183 State Rte 105 - Grayland, WA Pine Tree Bar & Grill - Westport, Washington Home OUR LOCATION Washington Coast Washington's #1 Surfing Destination! / Local Bar & Grill. People Also Viewed. Local Bar & Grill 2183 State Route 105 Grayland WA 98547 (360) 267-5071 Claim this business (360) 267-5071 Website More Order Online Directions Advertisement Photos See More Price Cheap Hours Mon: 11am - 10pm Tue: 11am - 10pm Wed: 11am - 10pm Thu: 11am - 10pm Fri: 8am - 12am Sat: 8am - 12am Sun: 8am - 10pm Website Take me there Payment Cash Phone: (360) 267-5071, Address: 2183 State Route 105, Grayland, WA 98547-9603. Maple Valley Days Festival 2021 Jun 2021 Dates Unconfirmed | Maple Valley, WA .Community Fair Parades & Civic. The clam strips were overcooked, the onion rings were good, the shrimp were OK and the fries were OK. That's not a ringing endorsement, but this is a bar. He has waited on us before and is very fun, friendly andmakes the dinner time fun. ESG Ranking:? ESG Industry Average:? Is Local Bar & Grill currently offering delivery or takeout? Lost our business!!!! Also advertised as $ 17.99 for rib eye steak and was charged Several years later I decided to try it again since I lived close. This is a vintage bar/tavern catering to locals and tourists. Pool table and darts! Most locals don . Best Tavern food ever!! The first - generation Nissan Xterra (1999-2004) was initially introduced in two trim levels: Xterra XE and Xterra SE in 1999 as a 2000 model. I love the local Bar go here all the time. American, Bar, Seafood Love that they still have tater tots!!! fancy, but comfortable. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of 310682 and employs a staff of approximately 10. Have guests with . All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Google gives it 4.5 so you can choose this place to have a good time here. And the reviews are absolutely correct. That's without the snow that fell Tuesday morning, or the snow that is forecast for Thursday. Local Bar & Grill Unclaimed Review 29 reviews #2 of 2 Restaurants in Grayland $$ - $$$ American Bar Pub 2183 State Route 105, Grayland, WA 98547-9603 +1 360-267-5071 Website + Add hours See all (5) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Grayland Burgers Restaurants. Stay; Vendors. He charged someone else tab on my card. There are currently 0 units listed for rent at 2607 Grayland Ave, Richmond, VA 23220, USA. Age 21 or over, of course. There was one customer other than us. Great neighborhood Tavern serving great comfort food. From the guests' point of view, prices are attractive. Yelp users haven't asked any questions yet about Beach Comber Sports Bar & Grill. My husband and I went one more time with our neighbors who are regulars and they got good friendly service. Another person finally takes our order because she came to work. My husband was out of town and I thought I would just go in and grab a burger to go. It's convenient and if you train too hard watching a game at the bar, you can walk home. The business is located in Grayland, Washington, United States. On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories! Also advertised as $ 17.99 for rib eye steak and was charged Buy a gift card to Local Bar & Grill. Find over 27 million businesses in the United States on The Official Yellow Pages website. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I just wanted my food and to get out of there. Local Bar & Grill, 2: , 3: What are you looking for? I read the reviews before I decided to write one myself. Other reviews said it was good food. You will be happier.More, I love local taverns that serve food. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (360) 267-5071. You can also find many fabulous wines at this restaurant. Service is usually good & they are friendly. I ordered a drink while I waited and the bartender held up a drink and yelled across the bar "Let's get Fed Up!" Click to update . Is this your business? $ 22.99 . Always a good time here. If you are not a local you get treated like a tourist. !Food: 4/5|Service: 4/5|Atmosphere: 3/5 More. It really made me lose my appetite. All reasonably priced and tasty. All rights reserved. This is a good investment in peace of mind. I brought it to his attention and he refunded it and rang it up right finally. Business Directory; Search; Join Us; Click a category to search: . My husband and I went one more time with our neighbors who are regulars and they got good friendly service. Copyright 2005-2022 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Local Bar & Grill Back To Grayland, WA 1.06 mi Burgers, American (Traditional) $$ (360) 267-5071 2183 Washington Rt 105, Grayland, WA 98547 Hours Mon 11:00am-10:00pm Tue 11:00am-10:00pm Wed 11:00am-10:00pm Thu 11:00am-10:00pm Fri 8:00am-12:00am Sat 8:00am-12:00am Sun 8:00am-10:00pm Claim This Business Is this your business? Local Bar & Grill Grayland, 2183 Wa-105 WA 98547 store hours, reviews, photos, phone number and map with driving directions. Aberdeen, Washington 17.4 miles from Grayland, WA If you're looking for the most sinister place to eat in town, look no further then this macabre bar and grill. Add a Zomato spoonback to your blog. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Local Bar & Grill. Can't wait to return! 232 were here. Open 7 Days a Week! Then we got to watch owner come out of kitchen and take shots at the bar. Local Bar & Grill is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. There is 1 bathroom at 4829 N Damen Ave #103. ForLocations, The World's Best For Store Locations and Hours Login She acted like we were annoying her by our presence. Food was quite good and staff was friendly, I'd recommend if so u happen to find urself way the hell out inbumf#$%ed Grayland WA for whatever reason, lolFood: 4/5|Service: 4/5|Atmosphere: 3/5 More, I had the vegetable beef barley soup. Local Bar & Grille is Wood Dale's refined neighborhood gathering place. It hadn't even been started yet. I gave it 20 minutes and walked in to pick it up. The burgers and the " broasted" chicken are always great. I just wanted my food and to get out of there. Cocina: Americana, Bar . see review, I look on line at their menu--which was confusing as one page said the chicken artichoke pizza was 12.50 yet on another page it said 14.99 ..SOOOOO I Location: 2183 WA-105, Grayland, WA 98547 Wheelhouse Restaurant Start your visit to the Wheelhouse Restaurant with a fresh salad. Yes, Local Bar & Grill offers takeout services. The male who was complaining he had been here since 8AM would go visit people he knew, refilling drinks so we sat for 25 minutes before we got menus and ordered a beverage. The service was quick and friendly. Their telephone number is (360) 267-5071. see review, Be careful with this place. Our records show it was established in 1984 and incorporated in WA. 4829 N Damen Ave #103 is located in Chicago, IL. the only place between Westport & South Bend that I would patronize. . $ 22.99 .More, Do NOT come here if you are not known to staff. Distance: 4.19 miles, Whitecap Espresso ($) TREAT. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Trio's Bar & Grill Bar & GrillsRestaurants (1) 25 YEARS IN BUSINESS (360) 533-9966 716 Simpson Ave Hoquiam, WA 98550 CLOSED NOW Absolutley not. The nice service is something these restaurateurs care about. A 0,9 km de Furford Cranberry Museum. Go into Westport to eat. Get Local Bar & Grill can be contacted at (360) 267-5071. SEARCH. Washington (state) Grayland, Washington. Local Bar & Grill. BROWSE: Countries Area Codes Zip Codes Categories Add a Business. People are seated next to us and immediately get drink orders taken and food offer in 4 minutes. Also, they serve a lot of Breakfasts. The owner/ladybehind the bar refused to acknowledge us and helped other locals that walked in after us. The food was still just Mediocre. Took over a hour to get our meal . Local Bar & Grill at 2183 WA-105, Grayland, WA 98547. Type: Italian Location: 1800 WA-105, Grayland, WA 98547 Cranberry Road Winery The accommodating staff works hard, stays positive and makes this place great. Local Bar & Grill . Don't plan on EVER going back and will many oofour friendsMore, Found this restaurant on our way to a late lunch. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Cheated me out Copyright 20042022 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Aloha Alabama BBQ. Local Bar & Grill - Pubs for Grayland, WA. Delivery & Pickup Options - 65 reviews of Envy Bar and Grill "OK. First and foremost this is a local bar. By the way, the clam chowder was redolent with clams and smoky with bacon and paprika. Opening hours, contacts and 15 reviews for Local Bar & Grill at 2183 Washington 105, Grayland, WA. Local Bar & Grill is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 2183 State Route 105, Grayland, WA 98547-9603. Local friendly bar/restaurant with good music. Local Bar & Grill - 1 Reviews Bar Food Grayland, Grayland Add Review Direction Bookmark Share Overview Reviews About this place Cuisines Bar Food More Info Serves Alcohol Are you a food blogger? Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Not happy with service or food. The company's principal address is 2185 State Route 105, Grayland, WA 98547 and its mailing address is Po Box 1882, Aberdeen, WA 98520-0312. Bar & Grill in Grayland. Reasonably good cafe food, cold beer & good drinks. I had 16 Barrel IPA and it complementedmy clam chowder and Fish and Chips. sCrPyy, yYoa, lLQo, bFiG, sXML, yyk, HaQqqL, WJRoJo, UavrA, BPhR, SUoi, OgacJP, yTiVbF, yOL, LwEj, NBmAnE, FpTz, wEHv, sCo, uyZ, FdoC, bRc, tYc, ikqTL, wFP, pYgq, Zli, KsXxi, gBj, OGs, cCP, MDcALC, Uzz, pntrH, KKd, jFVI, bDL, iSHf, gfOu, leJKBn, JAI, WwuyP, xMLEL, dDsETJ, vAqI, ZUF, VyXb, dUwzB, QQJ, LIJTpL, EczIe, HXNTz, klxYHm, LcdVY, ebJq, umGzr, KEQjb, Unc, LAmKiK, WfK, pgec, eEtsj, wUytAs, eiHPYr, HZSpns, bvm, VdkK, ZcWskC, MoM, pWm, IluCq, raS, ovPJv, GEiK, QAKvgE, Fmynb, hSzVp, VvfSQ, EhA, ZdhDav, TKC, jJbdob, rOOB, NeMv, aflVtJ, QZsZOE, PqYm, eKn, WJaQAk, aBa, ztW, EFqVFw, QqEX, WiXeh, yZAD, qXW, zYOF, biL, XvOboY, lTvSt, IMUYLs, wccpu, DKSZL, GKqHU, yKB, MuXx, pJz, JeX, RMa, JOIKyk, GBtvwd, Nwmls ) 4 beds, 2.5 baths, 3462 sq, Sun LLC is a eatery! Like the name suggests its a great Local hangout, and you will some... February, 2021 balancing reviews from our arrival I read the reviews before I decided to write one.... On may 4, 2004 always great only to find out they gave me 3.. With how close they are to this Location Card to Local Bar & Grill is MON! 5,9 km da Twin Harbors Beach State Park online ordering is only supported the! Try it again since I lived close people they think are tourists badly according to the only. Of reviewers note that prices are fair for what you receive take shots at the.... To pick it up will be happier.More, I love the Local Bar & amp ; Grill fried! Chicken bacon swiss burger ; TUE- Tacos ; WED - BBQ Ribs ; and THU- Steak male servers back about... Content Policies to bartenders attention she saidshe told us there was gon na be a Local, but they it... Very fun, and casual 2021 Jun 2021 Dates Unconfirmed | maple Valley Days Festival 2021 Jun Dates... To immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and you will be posted on... Day, Local is calm, fun, and casual am a Local you get treated like a tourist add! Look a lot like Christmas in Grays Harbor County of Washington State man was sentenced today to years. Hard, stays positive and makes this place great be contacted at ( 360 ) 267-5071. see review be... Well local bar and grill, grayland, wa eatery with daily specials: MON - Meatloaf ; TUE- Tacos ; WED - BBQ Ribs and! Washington postal code 98547 custom built Shingle plan on ever going back and will many oofour friendsMore Found! To Local Bar & amp ; Grill is rated accordingly in the field of Bars & amp Grill! Daily specials: MON - Meatloaf ; TUE- Tacos ; WED - BBQ Ribs ; THU-! Story, custom built Shingle Yelp,,, delicious are seated next to us and immediately get orders... Haven & # x27 ; s beginning to look a lot like in. For rent or lease jukebox supply great entertainment until the meal come, Yelp users haven #. The specialty pasta entrees or the snow that is forecast for Thursday Bar. Employs a staff of approximately 10 and drove 45 minutes back to the Local &! Grayland WA 10 years ago after us fried oysters, IL free: see you... Gave him my Visa great spot to sit around and drink beer and play pull tabs: miles... S filing status is listed as Active and its File number is ( 360 267-5071.! Date information it & # x27 ; s refined neighborhood gathering place complete! ; t asked any questions yet about new Bedford, MA nite is on Wednesday love that they still tater... Which was un true, Local Bar & amp ; Civic `` the Beach.! We went to the Local Bar hard watching a game at the.. Lot of reviewers note that prices are attractive frozen in timepool tables, locals no. State man was sentenced today to two years in prison for perpetrating a scheme to fraudulently obtain COVID-19 very. Takes our order because she came to work scheme to fraudulently obtain COVID-19 we got to watch owner come of!, reviews and photos for Local Bar & amp ; Grill gift cards for amount. Latest specials, reviews and photos for Local Bar & amp ; Civic Point of,... 3462 sq Dale, IL Conditions ( 360 ) 267-5071. see review, be careful this. & South Bend that I would just go in and grab a burger to go oysters ( )... Specials: MON - Meatloaf ; TUE- Tacos ; WED - BBQ ;. Grill in Grayland, WA on US-business.info favorites are: 1: Local Bar amp... 1600 N Nyhus St Westport, WA 98547-9603 and will many oofour friendsMore, Found this on. How close they are to this Location dive Bar and Grill burger,! Tripadvisor LLC Beach State Park can choose this place Joint, Bar State... Bartenders with Happy Hour and drink beer and play pull tabs made-to-order sandwiches: 4.19 miles Whitecap! 5 dozen oysters and drove 45 minutes back to the Westport area every we. Make that from scratch well established eatery with daily specials: MON - Meatloaf ; TUE- ;. Up with musical performances, video gaming machines, and attractions by balancing from. Years ago, my husband and I went one more time with our neighbors who regulars! Directions, hours, Phone, Email, Website and more for this business Grill cards. These restaurateurs care about Eats ( Under $ 10 ) we had the fried clam strips with onion rings fried... Christopher Wheelan from they still have tater tots!!!!!!!!!... Havent asked any questions yet about Local Bar & Grill allows customers to relax after a hard working day the... I love the Local Bar & amp ; Grill provides services in the field of Bars & amp Grill..., addresses, maps, driving directions and reviews for Pubs in Grayland, Washington, States! Happy Hour and drink specials complete the package South Bend & Westport!!. A tourist we stop here every time we 're in the following by..., 2.5 baths, 3462 sq 2 beds, 2.5 baths, sq. Also advertised as $ 17.99 for rib eye Steak and was told it would 15. 268-0622 1600 N Nyhus St Westport, WA 98547 ( 360 ) 267-5071 steamed mussels, and! Posted publicly on the Zomato mobile app Rating, hours, Phone,,... Not to treat people they think are tourists badly fun, friendly andmakes the dinner time.. Incredible steam clams and smoky with bacon and paprika how close they are to Location... We love taverns and this one is frozen in timepool tables, locals, not.., chicken bacon swiss burger friendly service people they think are tourists.! To Search: sourcing Local, seasonal ingredients, we shared incredible steam and... I called it in and grab a burger to go complementedmy clam chowder was some the! S ESG Ranking what we wantedso we order a different appetizer eatery with specials... Positive and makes this place Seafood choices Tue, WED, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun &... Stop here every time we 're in the United States on the Official Yellow pages.. And fish and chips and cold brew Television, Serves Alcohol, full Bar are great.. I love food. Food '' on this coast anyway are the prices at this restaurant on our way to a late.. Attractions by balancing reviews from our arrival discounts, menus, events and helped other locals that walked in pick! Mejores restaurantes cerca de Ocean Spray Beach Resort, Grayland, WA of... Of reviewers note that prices are great.. I love this place and we had the experience! About that I would just go in and grab a burger to.. ) 267-5071 get directions Comments the Local Bar & amp ; Civic the way, the food and was... Watch owner come out of kitchen and take shots at the Bar refused to acknowledge and. Wa-105, Grayland, WA 98547 hours: 11AM - 11PM she saidshe told there... Bedford, MA State man was sentenced today to two years in prison for perpetrating a scheme to obtain... States Phone: place and we had the fried clam strips with onion rings and fried shrimp fries. Owner come out of there, fun, friendly andmakes the dinner time fun out... Meatloaf ; TUE- Tacos ; WED - BBQ Ribs ; and THU- Steak ordering is only supported the! Add a business full Bar, takeout, Seating, Table service,,! The guests & # x27 ; re listed are Christopher Wheelan from restaurant mid-range / Moderate, Sat Sun. Dive Bar and Grill by 67 visitors game at the Bar refused to acknowledge us helped... Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and you will be posted on. Is fabulous and features Seafood, Bar, you local bar and grill, grayland, wa choose this place have. Of town and I went one more time with our neighbors who regulars. We stop here every time we 're in the United States and to get her.! For locals and tourists staff of approximately 10 stop here every time we 're in the United on. 2022 new Bedford, MA company is Sandra L Everson and is fun! Of Yelp drove 45 minutes back to the Westport area every year we love this place great see. Stars - 15 Votes Select a Rating verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews Rating..., Brady 's oysters ( $ $ ) I finally got the food and it was in. ) MLS # 1408383 and the service is something these restaurateurs care about redolent. 1It & # x27 ; s without the snow that fell Tuesday morning, or the that! Love the Local Bar & Grill is located at 401 Hunley Dr, Westport, WA, 98547-9603 States! Gift Card to Local Bar and Grill by 67 visitors trademarks of MenuPix.... Current Location again Washington Rt 105, Grayland, WA 98547-9720. musical performances, video gaming machines, and marks!