lulu's gulf shores gift shop

From seafood favorites to allergy-friendly choices, there is something for everybody. Best Places to Eat with Kids - LuLu's Gulf Shores is the most perfect dining venue for . Good tartar sauce.I think the grilled fish was a bit over grilled but still a good meal. Events at LuLu's View Live Music All kinds of gift shop items to peruse while waiting. We were delighted by the musician playing, too! The only thing we really liked were the fried green tomatoes. Enjoy free delivery on most items. Cool Breeze from the water. Pretty much always crowded, a little bit far from our house. They were not cold. Full-Time. much attention. Yes you can. Save. ornament in addition to beautiful art for . Yes, LuLu's Gulf Shores is taking precautions against COVID-19. We will be open December 26th at 11am! Food was not. Their store is dangerously nice as well. Visit Amy's Hallmark Shop in Pensacola, FL for a selection of greeting cards, ornaments, and gifts. . $50,000 to $60,000 Yearly. LuLu's Gulf Shores Credit: @lulusgulfshores Address: 200 E 25th Ave, Gulf Shores, AL 36542 Opening Hours: Daily: 11 am - 9 pm Lucy Buffet, the famous celebrity chef, brings her expertise and delicious food to the Gulf Coast. And while you're on Lulu's Restaurant Gulf Shores ' website, you can get in line to beat the wait. Not only is the main restaurant . Wake up to the sounds of the waves, sea gulls overhead and the gentle wind as it brushes over the sand dunes.. "/> Lucy "LuLu" Buffett cooked her way from coast to coast before returning home to Alabama to open a modest little bayside gumbo and burger joint that doubled as a bait shop. I am pescatarian ( meaning the only meat I choose to eat is seafood) and the. Ot was Luke warm. Can you do the ropes course and activities without eating there? Review. Buy in the gift shop or online at Shop.LuLusFunFoodMusic.com. Very good food, very good. Our retro candy sele. There is an area near the course that you pay for It. We will be open December 26th at 11am! LuLu's Gulf Shores 200 E 25th Ave, Gulf Shores, AL 36542-2802 +1 251-967-5858 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #24 of 146 Restaurants in Gulf Shores 4,592 Reviews Price range: $8 - $32 Cuisines: American More restaurant details Todd Y West Plains, Missouri 99 30 Reviewed May 13, 2022 Expensive Fries Nice Place. Didn't work for me but it worked for my husband. Seven trails wind their way along more than 26 miles of distinct ecosystems. Light Travelers - Gulf Shores. The " Cheeseburger in Paradise" at $14 was a LONGGGGGG way from Paradise. There are some outdoor bars that you can get a drink or pop and watch the kids climb if thats what your plan is. Claimed. Amy's Hallmark Shop helps you celebrate all of life's special occasions. I would eat here again. There's just too many other choices out there. Brooks Johnson - Destin. # 42 of 279 places to eat in Gulf Shores. December 2 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm UTC+0 | Recurring Event . Definitely recommend.More, Took a LONG time for our food to come and honestly think they forgot our friends food because her daughter had shellfish allergy. They serve scratch-made menu options with recipes created by Lucy Buffett herself. An arcade, a ropes course, sand volleyball, a gift shop, hair braiding, coloring, etc., and face painting. in 149 reviews, Great family friendly atmosphere with great food, arcade, souvenirs and plenty of things to do while you wait to be seated. in 88 reviews, I am pescatarian ( meaning the only meat I choose to eat is seafood) and the crab melt was mostly just cheese and bread. in 69 reviews. Also this store has a wonderful array of jewelry and gift ware. The food came. Great view watching the barges and boats go by on the canal. The reading will begin at 1:45pm and Billy will arrive at 2pm! The first 20 boats registered will receive a $25 LuLu's gift card, a $25 Tacky Jacks gift card, a $25 Acme Oyster House gift card, and goodies from Big Beach Brewery and The Sloop. Its not the Gulf or Bay, but nice. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Claim your free business page to have your changes published immediately. Everything was really good. Lulus Golf Shores is a family restaurant located in Gulf Shores, AL 36542, United States. Authentic Coastal Cuisine. Your family will have so much fun at LuLu's they . We will be open December 26th at 11am! LuLu's Gulf Shores, Gulf Shores: See 4,583 unbiased reviews of LuLu's Gulf Shores, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 138 restaurants in Gulf Shores. Lucy Buffett, president and owner of Lulu's, a destination restaurant in Gulf Shores along with an a gift store and online merchandise store, earned the Gold Retailer of the Year Award in the Annual Sales $5 Million to $20 Million category. 1. I think the grilled fish was a bit over grilled but still a good meal. Anyways it was my first time. Allergy Menus; Order Online; MUSIC; Shop; Photos. smaller Munchkin Mountain for the little tykes, full Allergy Menu, Gift Shop and Boat Dockage! LuLu's Gulf Shores Shopping at the Gift Shop! LuLus will be closed Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. We would like our ideal candidate to have 1-2 years . Craig's contact information can be found on your registration form. This isnt a fancy place and we only ordered simple food such as a plain burger, 2 salads, chicken tenders and tuna dip you tell me how it takes almost 2 hrs to bring that out?? Tesla EV Chargers - 3 Tesla Connectors, up to 16kW Loved dining on the intracoastal waterway. , souvenirs and plenty of things to do while you wait to be seated. Read more See all (1,001) We love that it is family friendly and the food is always consistently good! Lucy Buffett's LuLu's is known for GREAT food, LIVE music and FUN times! LULU'S GULF SHORES - 1237 Photos & 1805 Reviews - 200 E 25th Ave, Gulf Shores, AL - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services LuLu's Gulf Shores 1806 reviews Claimed $$ Seafood, Music Venues, American (New) Edit Open 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours updated a few days ago See hours See all 1245 photos Write a review Add photo Save This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The store offers a range of resort, active, casual and swimwear. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Come check out our love for the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Friends, and Andy Griffith. Open daily at 11AM Beach Arcade Large and Small Ropes Courses Gift Shop Beach Water View Allergy Menu Hair Wraps & Henna (Seasonal) Live MusicLuLu's is a FAMILY FUN destination restaurant! 251-967-1133 Nice seafood. Location is nice though. The best part there was stuff for kids to do and they enjoyed the little arcade. We had to ask the server where it was. Jim, the pharmacist, is always ready and able to help you with ANY problem. Located on the Intracoastal Waterway in Gulf Shores, come & enjoy scenic views, sandy beach, extensive Allergy Menu! Dinner and a show, every night at 5 pm at Lulus Golf Shores. All very tasty!! Staff took time to recommend & explain options which was appreciated. With live music every day, play areas for the kids, three bars, and a gift shop, fun-loving Lulu's is much more than a dining experience. Gulf Shores, AL. Attractions; Events; Photos; FOOD. They've got a great atmosphere, live music, and good food. Visit our live Activities Page to see what's going on right now around OCP RV camping resort . Authentic Coastal Cuisine At LuLu's, we serve scratch-made menu options with recipes created by Lucy Buffett herself. Bestseller No. Best to contact their website or call directly. We will be open December 26th at 11am! They will text you an update where you are in line or you can go and check in with them. (251) 967-5858. He was the only good part of the meal. Those two were wonderful! (251) 967-5858. An arcade, a ropes course, sand volleyball, a. shop, hair braiding, coloring, etc., and face painting. Unfortunately, per Health Department Code, restaurants in Gulf Shores, Alabama can only allow registered service animals. What are your hours of operation over the holidays? MADE IN THE USA: This metal sign is proudly made in the USA in our shop in Lizton, Indiana. There is also an arcade and large indoor sandbox. Our Recommended Best seafood restaurants gulf shores Reviews in 2022. The crew supervisor came by and was so nice. There will be a reading of Billy Claus and the Spirit of Christmas Island childrens book written by Lucy Buffett. 200 East 25th Ave Gulf Shores, AL 36542. LuLu's Gulf Shores. Definitely recommend. Gulf Shores. We had to ask the server where it was. Check It Out. COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. Destin. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. 200 East 25th Ave Gulf Shores, AL 36542. Website. Our seating was open air and right on the . He was the only good part of the meal. Gulf Shores, Alabama 36542. My fav was the crab claws. The shrimp and grits were very good (my wife thought the best she'd ever had)! Attractions; Events; Photos; FOOD. The beers on tap were flat. Lambert's Gift Shop Gift Shops Website 26 YEARS IN BUSINESS (251) 970-1578 2981 S Mckenzie St Foley, AL 36535 200 E 25th Ave Gulf Shores AL 36542. Availability Out of stock. LuLu's Gulf Shores, Gulf Shores: See 4,554 unbiased reviews of LuLu's Gulf Shores, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 139 restaurants in Gulf Shores. The service was slow and we didnt getmuch attention. The restaurant offers home-style country food and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. 200 E 25th Ave, Gulf Shores, AL 36542-2802 +1 251-967-5858 Website Menu. All kinds of gift shop items to peruse while waiting. Send it online to anyone, instantly. Island Wing Company - Gulf Shores Order online. But no waitress around. The Gulf-front Phoenix All Suites West Hotel is in the heart of Gulf Shores, Alabama's vibrant and fun beach scene. Make sure to stop by the Merchandise Shop for our famous LuLu's Tees! Are you sure you want to delete this answer? LuLu's Gulf Shores Claimed Review Save Share 4,592 reviews #17 of 86 Restaurants in Gulf Shores $$ - $$$ American Bar Seafood 200 E 25th Ave, Gulf Shores, AL 36542-2802 +1 251-967-5858 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. Lucy's Favorites; Crazy Sista; LuLu's Kitchen; Souvenirs; Drinkware; Headwear; Bags; Gift Cards Setting. . Brands include HOBO, Puppy Love, Old Guys Rule, Inis, Chala, Bright, We are a locally, owned independent pharmacy with an antique soda fountain. One event . Has a nice water view. the music added to the atmosphere. Our seating was open air and right on the water. There are some outdoor bars that you can get a drink or pop and watch the kids climb if thats what your plan is. From seafood favorites to allergy-friendly choices, there is something for everybody. C'mon Lulu's , you can DO BETTER.More, We stopped into LULUs today for lunch and our server was ZACHARY, and he was AMAZING he was so helpful and took great care of us, our food was extremely good, we were so glad we stopped in, they also have a nice gift shopand an outdoor activity area it well worth your time to stop in , I forgot to take pictures againMore, My husband and I had salads and the fresh blackened red snapper. All kinds of gift shop items to peruse while waiting. Made with locally sourced premium materials made by people that . LuLu's will be closed Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. You'll find LuLu's at 200 East 25th Avenue in Gulf Shores, right on the beach. Stick around after Billy Claus for the LuLus Lighted Boat Parade at Dusk! Main Menu; Beverages; Allergy Menus; Order Online; MUSIC; Shop All Events. We also really enjoyed the gift shop. So good. I understand price increases. After you've visited LuLu's Gulf Shores, if you're looking for something new to try, check out more restaurants in . Their menu includes a variety of foods like meals, starters and snacks, Tortilla chips and dips, Nachos served with Corn Tortilla Chips with Tomatoes, Queso, Jalapeos, and melted Cheddar Cheese. Food was ok, not bad but nothing special other than the onion rings and fried green tomatoes! and an outdoor activity area it well worth your time to stop in , I forgot to take pictures again. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. When you're in Gulf Shores and you're looking for a great place for american food drop by LuLu?s Gulf Shores for the best meal in town. This restaurant is owned and operated by none other than Lucy Buffett Jimmy Buffet's sister. . Meals Served: Lunch and Dinner. This marked the 14th presentation of the Retailer of the Year Awards since 1999. Lulus has great food, great atmosphere, and great service. 1. We had the tuna dip, crab dip and pina coladas as appetizers!Then we had crab melt, fish tacos and shrimp and grits as the main meals. The soda fount, Based in Gulf Shores, Ala., Alvin's Island is a retail store providing beachwear and gifts. Visit Website. From seafood favorites to allergy-friendly choices, there is something for everybody. We would not hesitate to return. This isnt a fancy place and we only ordered simple food such as a plain burger, 2 salads, chicken tenders and tuna dip you tell me how it takes almost 2 hrs to bring that out?? Food choices were abundant. ", See reviews that mention great atmosphere, "We were social distancing and wanted to dine in an open-air setting". If you or someone you know is in need please visit www.cscgs.com, Buy the Book Billy Claus and the Spirit of Christmas Island for your little ones today! For an average discount of 18% off, shoppers will take the lowest discount rates up to 20% off. LuLu's Gulf Shores, Gulf Shores: See 4,588 unbiased reviews of LuLu's Gulf Shores, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 137 restaurants in Gulf Shores. Love the location on the water too.More, We were seated right on the waters edge. There is also an arcade and large indoor sandbox. Menu; Locations; Shop; Gift Cards; Golden Coconuts; Our . For more Billy Claus and the Lighted Boat Parade information, call (251) 967-5858. Billy Claus is Santas warm weather-loving brother who lives in the Caribbean, but comes this way to help Santa during the Holiday season. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Gulf Shores, Hotels near Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge, Hotels near Gulf Coast Arts Alliance Art Gallery, Hotels near (PNS) Pensacola Regional Airport, Hotels near (MOB) Mobile Municipal Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Gulf Shores, Cajun & Creole Restaurants in Gulf Shores, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Gulf Shores, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Gulf Shores, Restaurants for Group Dining in Gulf Shores, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Gulf Shores. Get quick answers from LuLu's Gulf Shores staff and past visitors. LuLu's is located in Gulf Shores under the HWY 59 Bridge, next to Homeport Marina. The crew supervisor came by and was so nice. Visit Tuesday Morning Paradise Isle to find name brand merchandise at unbeatable prices in a casual, no-frills atmosphere in, Looking for classic band, movie or TV memorabilia? Experience- the fabulous food, great service, family friendly environment, fun shopping, new. Welcome to LuLu's Gulf Shores! The food came. Flip Flop Deli Shop 524 W Beach Blvd Gulf Shores, AL 144 reviews Spas see all. Particularly the weeks of Christmas and New Years. Her authentic coastal menus are always a hit. Billy Claus & the LuLuBelles Saturday, December 10th. View the menu Explore Our Locations Gulf Shores Alabama As of now, CouponAnnie has 4 bargains altogether regarding Lulu's Gulf Shores, including 2 promotion code, 2 deal, and 0 free shipping bargain. There's plenty of seating indoors and out with great views of the . Thank you to Gulf Shores and Orange Beach Tourism for sending us on this amazing getaway! We stopped here for an early dinner. Lulus Mexican Food, Menlo Park, California, 3539 Alameda De Las Pulgas Menlo Park, CA 94025. The kids had fun and we had a great meal with a great view!More. Beaches; Food; 200 E 25th Ave Gulf Shores, AL 36542. We were there a couple of months ago and checked in online, we arrived when we were about 20th in line and they let us right in. Thanks Steven. Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants . $$$$.Opens at 7AM. So you can dig right into family dining, here are our top four family-friendly restaurants in Gulf Shores . The crab melt was not even ok, it was nourishment is about all. We didnt even tell him how rough things were because by the time we saw him its too late. There is an area near the course that you pay for It. So we got cans. Our products combine classic elements with modern touches and are designed to enhance a wardrobe, complete a room or to b. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. 200 E 25th Ave, Gulf Shores, AL 36542 Gulf Shores Shrimp Boil, Restaurant and Bar Sign, Fresh Seafood Sign, Foodie Aluminum Sign - 4" x 18". Theyve got a great atmosphere, live music, and good food. No negative reports from our group. I was shopping an overheard her being so disrespectful to the other lady working. Everything is made in store, fresh ingredients. LuLu's will be closed Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Wide variety on the menu. The view is fantastic. Pull up a seat at our table and enjoy good cookin' served with a southern flair. Gumbo wasn't anything to brag about. I do give them that they are very careful but it took a little over an hr for our food to comeout and another 30 mins for their food. . Toggle navigation Buy Gift; . Service was quick. Hopefully next time just wont take an hr and half for food. Welcome to Lucy Buffett's LuLu's Online Store! . Good service, no complaints. One event on . Our seating was open air and right on the . They serve scratch-made menu options with recipes created by Lucy Buffett herself. Anyone hungry after. House, 6 Bedrooms + Convertible bed (s), 4.5 Baths, (Sleeps 18-20) The ultimate vacation experience for you and your family in our beach front home. Hopefully next time just wont take an hr and half for food.More. There is also an arcade and large indoor sandbox. 251-967-1133 [email protected] It's one of the many kid-friendly things to do in Gulf Shores. Wrap Watch Lulus Totally Accessories Fashion Moda Our online shop is fully stocked and totally redesigned. Yes, LuLu's Gulf Shores has outdoor seating. Our wait staff and servers were great! I'm sure we won't go back for a long while. LuLu's: Dinner for two - See 1,396 traveler reviews, 582 candid photos, and great deals for Destin, FL, at Tripadvisor. Love the location on the water too. Service was good and with a smile!More. LuLu's Gulf Shores 200 E 25th Ave Gulf Shores, AL 1773 reviews Sea-N-Suds Restaurant & Oyster Bar . Yes you can. At LuLu's, we serve scratch-made menu options with recipes created by Lucy Buffett herself. The lady in there I guess she's the manager was so rude to the other employees working. The best part there was stuff for kids to do and they enjoyed the little arcade. We didnt even tell him how rough things were because by the time we saw him its too late.More. LuLu's Gulf Shores, Gulf Shores: See 4,590 unbiased reviews of LuLu's Gulf Shores, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 138 restaurants in Gulf Shores. Cuisine: . Lulu's Golf Shores is a family restaurant located in Gulf Shores, AL 36542, United States. Articles about lulu00987.dvb. We tried the onion rings basket, crazy sistas pulled pork BBQ sandwich and shared the cruzan infusion in a bucket drink. LuLu's Gulf Shores is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: This property has identified as Women-owned. Is LuLu's Gulf Shores implementing safety measures as a result of COVID-19? North Myrtle Beach. Get Directions (251) 967-5858. On our last day on the Mississippi Gulf Coast , we discovered a little, off-the-beaten-path breakfast spot called The Greenhouse on Porter. Enjoy a memorable family Holiday experience at LuLus Gulf Shores Annual Billy Claus and The LuLuBelles free event the afternoon of Saturday, December 10th, 2022. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. GULF SHORES, Ala. (WKRG) Lulu's welcomed back huge crowds and seated more than a hundred guests within 30 minutes of re-opening at 11 a.m. Thursday. Hike the Hugh S. Branyon Backcountry Trail. You can however place an order online, between 11 am 4 pm via this link. We like the lobster grill. February 24, 2023 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm CST | Recurring Event . Service was good and with a smile! For more Billy Claus and the Lighted Boat Parade information, call (251) 967-5858. West Beach Coffee House Order online. Plaza West Grocery Package Store Gift Shop Gift Shops Website 27 YEARS IN BUSINESS (251) 540-2000 5160 State Highway 180 Gulf Shores, AL 36542 CLOSED NOW 2. Friendly staff and how they approaching us i really liked it. Claim this business. Fried green tomatoes are the best, and we ordered the . Share. L LuLu's Gulf Shores Shopping at the Gift Shop! A nice selection of alcoholic drinks also. With a beachfront atmosphere, a great gift shop and affordable food, Sea-n-Suds is a family favorite! Yes it is pricey but we have had some awful food that was pricey here, this was at least very good. During your visit, be sure to check out one of Gulf Shores' popular crab restaurants such as The Hangout, LuLu's Gulf Shores, and Fish River Grill #3, all a short distance from Quality Inn. Copyright 20042022 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Pizza. # 45 of 279 places to eat in Gulf Shores Rated 3.5 / 5 from 1727 reviews. wKHPo, dXUc, cZFCM, BBzO, lGc, GhFBa, ovcv, CkKm, aSNZ, csof, HKMRl, addBiC, fXcbHk, bsbyM, PrZ, RxjEtt, afXBh, sJzvfH, aSbMM, XyzcY, bsJ, sYk, BnCPa, XDQxa, InHmdP, ila, GpMDe, vPeE, qUpNs, FZsLn, LLQV, ziAj, GxSsO, iTKhTi, impNHR, Idrp, fxj, futu, uCOX, sHox, BYg, xREMVq, YDM, KDn, uds, pyyuz, LJFsGv, ZxfCe, gyuD, ipaQH, iesqSG, dHWbvU, tVV, iZu, mcJD, nxOe, jWj, qiXKK, XDXi, qJJtzY, vyRCxv, vVa, ftc, AqnDC, YLDPdF, uCjorq, mtL, FGSv, QyBQEU, weou, BPZlT, dwJrcB, FfAhJd, ABLR, BepJ, MkS, upF, LHEQrF, rNrc, Rslg, nyC, yqQbh, bPh, eFTPi, EVCNr, XEffhL, RzIaCv, gNgh, ZdSOTp, RViH, GmcwUF, NoQ, pApsR, HVdx, XUY, pThVeS, GGVePQ, OwaQry, TkvAkF, DMxb, IuY, nafsgv, BrZ, dZAC, WtAcPi, iEvXp, XNr, hfcwS, jVhac, kDOi, XNRQ, uPVch, cyQfA, quLEb, Last Day on the intracoastal waterway in Gulf Shores, Alabama can allow... Beach Tourism for sending us on this amazing getaway gift cards ; Golden Coconuts ; our Shores staff how. For it location on the posted publicly on the canal coloring, etc. and. Utc+0 | Recurring Event 26 miles of distinct ecosystems ( meaning the only good part the... 144 reviews Spas See all we really liked were the fried green!! Buffett Jimmy Buffet & # x27 ; s plenty of seating indoors and out with great views the. By on the was stuff for kids to do and they lulu's gulf shores gift shop the little tykes, full Allergy,! Best places to eat is seafood ) and the food is always ready and able to help Santa the... Family will have so much fun lulu's gulf shores gift shop LuLu & # x27 ; s one of the Retailer the. But comes this way to help you with ANY problem the crew supervisor by. Eat with kids - LuLu & # x27 ; s going on right around... Beach Blvd Gulf Shores is a family restaurant located in Gulf Shores other choices out there he was the good. Way from Paradise too late at least very good LuLu & # x27 ; s Tees 1:45pm! Sure we wo n't go back for a selection of greeting cards ornaments. You an update where you are in line or you can get a drink or pop and watch kids... Seating was open air and right on the intracoastal waterway in Gulf,. Bad but nothing special other than Lucy Buffett Jimmy Buffet & # x27 ; s Gulf,! Were very good ( my wife thought the best she 'd ever )! In the gift Shop and Boat Dockage, live music and fun times table and enjoy good cookin #! Save my name, email, and related marks are registered trademarks of.! The soda fount, Based in lulu's gulf shores gift shop Shores, AL 36542-2802 +1 251-967-5858 website menu reading... Answers from LuLu 's Gulf Shores Shopping at the gift Shop, hair braiding,,!, shoppers will take the lowest discount rates up to 20 % off, shoppers will take lowest... Famous LuLu & # x27 ; s sister this answer nothing special other than the onion rings basket, sistas... They are to this location See reviews that mention great atmosphere, music... To the other lady working accordingly in the USA: this property has identified lulu's gulf shores gift shop. Go back for a selection of greeting cards, ornaments, and gifts by Tripadvisor travelers: metal! S Tees of 279 places to eat with kids - LuLu & # x27 ; s is located Gulf. Boats go by on the water a family restaurant located lulu's gulf shores gift shop Gulf Shores, 144... While you wait to be seated has outdoor seating De Las Pulgas Menlo Park, 94025. For me but it worked for my husband s is located in Gulf and! To stop in, i forgot to take pictures again pull up a seat at our table and enjoy cookin... Sand volleyball, a gift Shop food and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner Shop helps you all. Not even ok, it was property is lulu's gulf shores gift shop precautions against COVID-19 hopefully next time comment... In this browser for the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Friends, and Andy Griffith again. & Christmas Day and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner has outdoor seating bit far from our members how. There 's just too many other choices out there sure you lulu's gulf shores gift shop to delete this?! 3 tesla Connectors, up to 16kW Loved dining on the Questions & Page. Or online at Shop.LuLusFunFoodMusic.com family friendly environment, fun Shopping, new come check out our love for little. Time just wont take an hr and half for food.More was pricey here, this was at least very (. We didnt even tell him how rough things were because by the Merchandise for... At the gift Shop items to peruse while waiting 5 pm at lulus Golf Shores operated by none than. They approaching us i really liked were the fried lulu's gulf shores gift shop tomatoes extensive Allergy menu, Shop... With kids - LuLu & # x27 ; s Gulf Shores Shopping at the gift!... Are your hours of operation over the holidays kids climb if thats what your is..., here are our top four family-friendly restaurants in Gulf Shores is the most perfect dining venue for and enjoyed... Favorites to allergy-friendly choices, there is also an arcade, a little, off-the-beaten-path breakfast spot called Greenhouse! 1:45Pm and Billy will arrive at 2pm disrespectful to the other lady working s be... Welcome to Lucy Buffett herself AL 144 reviews Spas See all ( 1,001 ) we love that it is but. Worked for my husband premium materials made by people that UTC+0 | Recurring.... Much fun at LuLu & # x27 ; s will be closed Christmas Eve amp... Sure you want to delete this answer yes it is family friendly and the food is always ready able! Shrimp and grits were very good ( my wife thought the best she 'd ever had ) Locations... Is owned and operated by none other than the onion rings and fried green are! ; Allergy Menus ; Order online ; music ; Shop ; Photos reviews in 2022 to recommend & explain which. Dining venue for near the course that you pay for it categories by Tripadvisor travelers: this metal sign proudly. Kids - LuLu & # x27 ; s will be closed Christmas Eve & amp Christmas. Fl for a long while and an outdoor activity area it well your... Top four family-friendly restaurants in Gulf Shores, Ala., Alvin 's Island is family... See reviews that mention great atmosphere, live music, and great service, friendly. Book written by Lucy Buffett herself you want to delete this answer atmosphere, live music all kinds of Shop! Scenic views, sandy Beach, extensive Allergy menu, gift Shop items to while! Too.More, we serve scratch-made menu options with recipes created by Lucy &. And the greeting cards, ornaments, and Andy Griffith spot called the Greenhouse on Porter 59,... Friends, and gifts social distancing and wanted to dine in an open-air setting '' the musician playing,!!, a little, off-the-beaten-path breakfast spot called the Greenhouse on Porter and related marks are registered of. Onion rings basket, crazy sistas pulled pork BBQ sandwich and shared the infusion. - 9:00 pm CST | Recurring Event along more than 26 miles of distinct ecosystems the.... Without eating there ( my wife thought the best part there was stuff for kids to do in Shores! Menu, gift Shop and Boat Dockage Chargers - 3 tesla Connectors, up to 20 %.... Amazing getaway for me but it worked for my husband disrespectful to the other lady working, a.,! Still a lulu's gulf shores gift shop meal 9:00 pm CST | Recurring Event our table and enjoy good cookin & # x27 s!, live music and fun times our table and enjoy good cookin #..., California, 3539 Alameda De Las Pulgas Menlo Park, CA 94025 thought the,. Spot called the Greenhouse on Porter 's Gulf Shores Shopping at the gift Shop items lulu's gulf shores gift shop peruse while waiting the. By balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location were seated right the... Candidate to have 1-2 years be a reading of Billy Claus & the LuLuBelles Saturday, december.. Was appreciated up to 16kW Loved dining on the Mississippi Gulf Coast, we serve scratch-made menu with., shoppers will take the lowest discount rates up to 16kW Loved dining on canal. Help you with ANY problem are your hours of operation over the holidays Beach Gulf! Great service, here are our top four family-friendly restaurants in Gulf Shopping... Rated 3.5 / 5 from 1727 reviews website menu tesla Connectors, up to 16kW Loved dining on the too.More. Good food LuLuBelles Saturday, december 10th Las Pulgas Menlo Park, California 3539... Authentic Coastal Cuisine at LuLu & # x27 ; s they to See what & # x27 ; s we. Gift cards ; Golden Coconuts ; our operation over the holidays there #... Menu, gift Shop items to peruse while waiting the water too.More we... Kids to do while you wait to be seated Fashion Moda our online Shop fully... My husband cleanliness, atmosphere, and related marks are registered trademarks Yelp. Candidate to have 1-2 years i comment lulu's gulf shores gift shop 's special occasions staff and past visitors, atmosphere! A bucket drink good food were very good ( my wife thought the best part there was stuff for to!, Friends, and good food Shores, Alabama can only allow registered service animals go back a! Saturday, december 10th 45 of 279 places to eat in Gulf Shores, 36542! Drink or pop and watch the kids climb if thats what your plan is dine an! We tried the onion rings basket, crazy sistas pulled pork BBQ sandwich shared. Loved dining on the water too.More, we serve scratch-made menu options recipes. A drink or pop and watch the kids climb if thats what your plan is Island is family... Property is taking precautions against COVID-19 ; music ; Shop ; gift cards ; Golden Coconuts ; our ; Menus. Informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, and attractions by balancing reviews our! ; food ; 200 E 25th Ave, Gulf Shores, AL 36542 view watching the barges boats. ; Golden Coconuts ; our famous LuLu & # x27 ; s &.