oko westport outdoor seating

Shop Perigold for the best rev a shelf inserts. Maddens Bar & Restaurant Knockranny House Hotel & Spa The Pirate Adventure Park at Westport House Clew Bay Bike Trail Orchard Restaurant Gracy's Pizzeria & Bistro Waterfront Restaurant The Adventure Island & Collanmore Island Lodge A Road To Remember Tour May's Bistro Hotel Westport Matt Molloy's 1 2 This website uses cookies I think some of the reviews here are overly critical, but I can only relate what I experienced.More, Large sashimi dinner was a tiny portion for $45, barely appetizer size. BLACK WESTPORT Outdoor Chair | Amart Furniture Outdoor Outdoor Dining Outdoor Chairs PRODUCT CODE: 722990001 WESTPORT Outdoor Chair $188.05 $199.00 SAVE $ 10.95 No reviews 4 payments of $47.01 Learn more Own it from $10/week Learn more 5 fortnightly payments of $37.61 with Learn more Finish - BLACK Quantity Select a Store Your store location: So, all in all, a Very Good restaurant, but not very satisfying.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Kingsley Bate Westport Sectional Ottoman. Our server did a nice job and she was helpful and focused. 4:30pm - 9:30pm. Ginger & Wild Cafe 188 reviews Closes in 6 min Irish, Cafe - 31.9 km The food did not disappoint. Lovely space, and now lots of outdoor seating for hose -like me - who dont want to risk indoors.More, My favorite restaurant in town hands-down. This was certainly employed when the server noted it was our first visit to the restaurant. Also, as someone who had spent time in Japan, this restaurant certainly does not compare in terms of quantity of food ordered. The Westport is undeniably the most iconic American outdoor lounge chair and the original design that spawned countless varieties all based on that 11 piece design statement. The food was amazing. 919 Post Road East, Westport, CT 06880. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Closed. Len is a certified sommelier through the American Sommelier Association and Sommelier Society of America. 256 Post Rd E, Westport, CT. OKO: 256 Post Road East, Westport, CT (opening April 19) Show More Show Less 20 of 23. 1 piece. 1 order of sashimi moriwase, 4 hand rolls and 2 miso soup = $97.00 The sashimimoriwase was SO minuscule you needed a magnifying glass to find the pieces. Expense thin slices of fish. It is the best place near The Westport Library. Except for a flavorless (horse) mackerel, the sushi was good however the bites tiny and pricey. Miya of New Haven may very well be the best and most original restaurant of any genre in Connecticut. Wilki attended Kold College in Odense, Denmark, where he qualified as a chef with bronze distinction. Certainly won't be back. I think Ive been 40 times. $69.99 delivery Dec 19 - 23. We won't be going back. 4.6 (81) $29999. more, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Private Dining, Parking Available, Free off-street parking, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Accepts Credit Cards. The motto of this place is affordable prices for tasty meals. We will be back and I recommend anyone who loves Japanese food and is in the area to visit! Scallops tasted like rotten fish - service was terrible and the overall sushi experience is just not there. If you reserve early, ask for the private table by the kitchen. We will be back. home. 203-557-8404 . Bartender was unfriendly and made the dining experience downright unpleasant. Missing dishes, subpar service and the food to value was just not there. Definitely value for $ is clearly not there!. OKO Westport, CT 06880 - Menu, 272 Reviews and 50 Photos - Restaurantji OKO 3.9 - 322 votes. OKO Westport: Meh - See 33 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Westport, CT, at Tripadvisor. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Westport Taupe Gray Wood Frame Stationary Adirondack Chair (s) with Slat Seat. This crew is sourcing the best ingredients. Somewhat expensive, but what good sushi restaurant is not expensive? Ramen Egg - Menu - OKO Kitchen - Westport OKO Kitchen Menu Dinner Cold & Sashimi Ramen Egg Ramen Egg Pickled onion, pork belly, mayu mayo, scallion, togarashi. only restaurant that I keep wanting to go back to. OKO Westport: Creative, fresh, delicious, expensive - See 33 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Westport, CT, at Tripadvisor. The Best Asian Fusion Cuisine in Danbury, Connecticut Ki Asian Bistro & Sushi Benny Chow 7 Eagle Rd. Contact, Partners & Developers Marketplace Data. Enzo D. Had a fantastic experience at the Westport store. River boasts USDA Prime Steaks, the freshest local seafood, and an array of great Italian-inspired dishes, including a number of fresh pasta entrees. As always, we welcome walk-ins on a first-come, first-serve basis. Only drawback: its crazy expensive (unless you get the chef chosen hand rolls) and it can get really loud. How I miss Tomoe Sushi in New York! Food plating was unappealing, portions too small (art on a plate) and the dishes decent but not worthy of the lofty prices. 1. Ichiro Hibachi & Sushi specialize in sushi >, hibachi, and Japanese steak house. 6 Wilton Rd, Westport, Connecticut, USA Features Outdoor seatingredit cards acceptedTakeawayParking BookingNo deliveryWheelchair accessible Opening hours Website http://www.okokitchen.com/ @okowestport Claim your business Similar restaurants nearby Sakura #18 of 243 places to eat in Westport Pink Sumo Sushi & Sake Caf The space is somewhat small and you are sitting fairly close to the tables next to you. Ambience great, nice bar and setting as well as convenient location in Westport. $$$ Japanese, Sushi Bars, Asian Fusion Hours: Closed Today 6 Wilton Rd, Westport (203) 557-8404 Menu Order Online Reserve Ratings Google 4.4 Facebook 4.5 Foursquare 8.6 Opentable 4.7 Tripadvisor 3.5 Take-Out/Delivery Options Best of the Web / Restaurants / Sushi Restaurants; Ichiro Hibachi & Sushi 962 Farmington Ave # A West Hartford, CT 6107. 2022's Best Sushi Restaurants in Connecticut. I pass by this place on my way, Nick S. said: Sold the owner a truck and he was telling me about his place. One small thing, and most every high-end restaurant does it, is the dreaded Up Sell Tactic! With Forbes proclaiming that OKO's Westport location is "competitive with the best in Manhattan," the restaurant opened a second location in 2019 in Rye, New York. Arezzo Ristorante & Bar. Both my partner and I had the 10 piece sushi and the waiter did not tell us which fish was which. From the a5 wagu , sea bream, amberjack , otoro and so on. So, it was suggested that we 'share' some entrees when in fact the typical entree was sized like an appetizer portion. THE 10 BEST Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Westport - Tripadvisor Europe Ireland Western Ireland Province of Connacht County Mayo Westport Westport Restaurants Westport Restaurants with Outdoor Seating View map COVID-19 Restaurants taking safety measures Establishment Type Restaurants Show more Restaurant features Show more Meals Reservations Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. How I miss Tomoe Sushi in New York!More, We selected OKO for a birthday dinner for our friend who loves Japanese food. Arezzo Ristorante & Bar - Italian restaurant with waterfront dining and outdoor patio in dowtown Westport. Reserve a table at OKO Westport, Westport on Tripadvisor: See 35 unbiased reviews of OKO Westport, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #43 of 126 restaurants in Westport. OKO was more of a sampling focusing on being gourmet. Join Our Mailing ListVisit our sister restaurant, The Cottage. Visit our sister restaurant, The Cottage. With Forbes proclaiming that OKOs Westport location is competitive with the best in Manhattan, the restaurant opened a second location in 2019 in Rye, New York. Kingsley Bate Westport Sectional Armless Chair. Good cocktails and sake and non-alcoholic beverages. Except for a flavorless (horse) mackerel, the sushi was good however the bites tiny and pricey. Portions are fairly small and very pricey for what it is. I love their sakes made out of wild sumac root and pine cones; sushi made from foraged asian crabs; their entire cuisine is an epiphany. This needs to be straightened out my opinion. Great Spicy tuna and spicy SaLemon crispiest. OKO was more of a sampling focusing on being gourmet. MmmmMore, It is "japanese inspired" and not a "japanese "at a steep price. Certainly won't be back. Cover Story; Recipes. Lee was motivated to design a comfortable outdoor lounging chair for the purpose of watching summer sunsets over the lake with a drink resting on the arm. We will be back and I recommend anyone who loves Japanese food and is in the area to visit!More, Our first visit to this new restaurant in Westport was overall very good. Those were amazing as I had the Pineapple Express and my wife had some Pink drink she loved. OKO Wesport 6 Wilton Road Westport, CT 06880 (203) 557-8404 Open: Tuesday - Sunday 12:00pm-8:00pm Read reviews and book now. The Spotted Horse Tavern 286 reviews Closed Now And they have Bento boxes and other menu items that are very fairly priced, and which are very good. OKO Westport is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Book now at Oko Westport in Westport, CT. Friendly staff with great knowledge of the food. When you're hungry for fresh Japanese food, you can certainly go to OKO, but you will undoubted leave hungry and with a much lighter wallet. Westport. So overall i would say OKO is very good and I would certainly return. Pene e Bene 1620 PRE (203) 292-9584. hc King Buffet Back To Orem , UT. A very limited and unattractive wine list and yes ,the various pages the menu are confusing! Born and raised in Denmark, Wilki served as Head Chef at Brasseriet Kiltgaard, developing the menus, which featured traditional Danish dishes, and overseeing the day-to-day operations in the kitchen. Missing dishes, subpar service and the food to value was just not there. And the sushi selections we had were excellent and well worth the price I think. Outdoor seating is available-weather permitting. Flights Vacation Rentals Restaurants Things to do Westport Tourism; Westport Hotels; Westport Bed and Breakfast . These restaurants in Westport, CT are unique, have delicious food, and are must-trys for any local (or traveling) foodie. I think some of the reviews here are overly critical, but I can only relate what I experienced. Great menu, great drinks, great service, great food and great atmosphere. With over 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry, Len has been with Full House Hospitality Group since 2016. And the sushi selections we had were excellent and well worth the price I think. OKO Westport: Meh - See 37 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Westport, CT, at Tripadvisor. This meal was so finely currated . Buffets, Chinese, Seafood $$ (801) 960-9669. Choose Options. I've been searching for quality sushi since moving to Connecticut. OKO 6 Wilton Road (203) 557-8404. Westport Tourism Westport Hotels Westport Bed and Breakfast Westport Vacation Rentals Westport Packages Flights to Westport Kingsley Bate Westport Sectional Corner/End Chair. OKO Westport is the first location of the brand, located in the historic Vigilant Hose Company Firehouse in Downtown Westport. Friendly staff with great knowledge of the food. He holds additional certifications in spirits and wine through the Wine & Spirits Education Trust/International Wine Center. Our menu celebrates Japanese techniques and traditions with Chef Lewis signature culinary style; using ingredients from local farms and waters here in Connecticut and New York, throughout the US, as well as the Tsukiji fish market in Japan. Shaved Cole slaw & pear was delicious & unique. This location was named to MICHELIN Guides list of New Plate Establishments in New York in 2021. Westport-Weston Chamber of Commerce. Free parking is available in the gray spaces shown on the map. Foie Gras, super fatty tuna with caviar, blue fin tuna, spicy salmon, you name it we tried it. Overview of Outdoor Deep Seating Sets from POLYWOOD Luxuriously upholstered and constructed to last generations, POLYWOOD outdoor deep seating sets pair deep seating sofas, loveseats, rockers, chairs, ottomans, coffee tables, and end tables together in a myriad of combinations to provide the perfect outdoor setting for your specific household. Drinks were basically forgotten, some of the food was forgotten, and above all - while the food was decent it wasn't worth $400+. We were really exited to try Oko but I would not recommend it. So, all in all, a Very Good restaurant, but not very satisfying. of wine, the check was $170 which is a bit high for sushi. We were really exited to try Oko but I would not recommend it. Id like to see that they can streamline their phone service so that when we call we can someone they answer without having to go through another alternative website. We make these sectionals, sofas, chairs, and chaise lounges with extra-deep seats, plush cushions, and plenty of space to stretch out. This is an excellent place for a fabulous dinner experience. Arrives before Christmas. Lowest Prices and Free Shipping. Reserve a table at OKO Westport, Westport on Tripadvisor: See 33 unbiased reviews of OKO Westport, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #39 of 125 restaurants in Westport. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Delicious whiskey or good wine are worth a try here. Add a photo Reserve a table 2 Fri, 12/9 8:00 PM Find a table Ratings and reviews 37 RATINGS Food 6 Wilton Road Westport, CT 06880 Uber. Menu Nigiri Sushi. Parker Mansion 541 Riverside Ave (203) 557-9325. 1,060 were here. I had a Tuna Poke bowl that was quite large and very good and filled with tuna, and it was $17. The pieces were so tiny sliced , almost paper thin!! The duck &foie gras gyozas were bland, the fillings taste was neither duck nor foie gras.The fried chicken in the bun wassoft and lacked the crispness of a fried chicken morcel. Starters; Mains . Went there tonight- the food presentation was amazing but the service was well terrible. $5.00 $723.00. Westport Restaurants with Outdoor Seating View map 25 results match your filters Clear all filters We perform checks on reviews Sort by: Relevance Outdoor Seating Sponsored The Curious Fish 20 reviews Open Now Irish, Seafood - Menu "Lovely meal" "Lucky find" 1. Sunday: 12n - 5pm. Japanese, American Hours of operation Dinner Tue-Thu, Sun 5:00 pm-9:00 pm Fri, Sat 5:00 pm-10:00 pm Phone number (203) 557-8404 Website http://okokitchen.com/ Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Casual Dress Executive chef Brian Lewis Location 6 Wilton Rd Westport, CT 06880-3108 Neighborhood Westport Parking details Everything was so fresh and delicious. Read More Christian Wilki Executive Chef - Christian Wilki serves as the Executive Chef for Full House Hospitality Group. He honestly cried, that's how good it tasted. No issues with the service for us. We will be back.More. Once you step inside, Megan R. said: The food was great. Sure, it's expensive. Oko Wesrport Osteria Romana Parker Mansion Rive Bistro Rizzuto's Oyster bar & restaurant (private tents) Rowayton Seafood restaurant Spotted Horse Tavern (tented) Tarantino's Tarry Lodge Terrain garden cafe The Porch (Cross Highway) Whelk Via Sforza Trattoria Wafu Walrus Alley Washington Prime Outdoor reservations can be made exclusively by calling the restaurant only, not through OpenTable or social media messaging. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Sushi Bars in Bethel, CT.Miya's was the first sushi bar in Connecticut, and the menu is more than 90% plant-based, making it an A1 spot for diners who follow a vegan diet.The only animal products. Its theonly restaurant that I keep wanting to go back to. The Cottage, with locations in Westport and Greenwich, Connecticut, was recognized with anExcellent review in the New York Times, after only being open for four months, commending Lewis sophisticated menu in a cozy setting. OKO Rye29 Purchase StRye, NY 10580(914) 481-8660Tuesday Saturday5:00pm closeMake a reservation today, OKO Westport6 Wilton RdWestport, CT 06880(203) 557-8404Tuesday Sunday5:00pm closeMake a reservation today. Life is getting more complicated but this should be a simple straightforward event. Back OKO Westport Buy Reservations . OKO Westport is located at 6 Wilton Road, Westport, United States, view OKO Westport location, photos or phone (203)557-8404. Service was friendly. Located along the Saugatuck River, The Whelk offers an ever-changing menu featuring sustainable seafood and local produce. Westport 100-Watt 16.38-in Antique Bronze Traditional Post Light. After moving to the United States in 2010, he was Head Chef at Chocopologie, and later spent time at the award-winning Community Table in Washington, Connecticut and Roia Restaurant in New Haven, Connecticut. wish there was more of it on the plates! Westport by Kingsley Bate includes your choice of outdoor dining tables and chairs, lounge chairs, plush outdoor chaise lounges and sectional pieces that you can arrange to suit your patio or outdoor space for entertaining and relaxation. The best food usually is . The quality of the food was very high, so good marks there for sure. Westport Tourism Westport Hotels Westport Bed and Breakfast Westport Packages Flights to Westport OKO Westport; Westport Attractions Westport Travel Forum Westport Pictures Everything from the food down to the service u." Oko Westport, Casual Dining Japanese cuisine. Westport added to the state mandate by expanding the permitted outdoor space from the existing 25 percent of a restaurant's indoor area to 75 percent. Model # P5445-20. OKO is located at6 Wilton Roadin the Vigilant Hose Company firehouse in downtown Westport. The place is a little small and the service is very good. Westport Yellow Wood Frame Stationary Adirondack Chair (s) with Slat Seat. Probably due to the fact that we had no prior experience on how much food an entree actually consists of. One small thing, and most every high-end restaurant does it, is the dreaded Up Sell Tactic! Expanding operations to out-of-doors, "was a must . Volume: $6,105 Online: 362 (24h) Volume: $842,619 . A Restaurant & Seafood Bar in Saugatuck. Join Our Mailing ListVisit our sister restaurant, The Cottage. Get quick answers from OKO Westport staff and past visitors. use to be special but for $260 dollars for two people with poor service we will take out business elsewhere next time. You will certainly appreciate the pleasant atmosphere and cute decor. Had we'd known this, we would have ordered just the entree we desired for ourselves instead of ordering 1 or two more 'to share'. Opened in 2018, the lively and charming atmosphere showcases Lewis and his teams innovative take on traditional Japanese cuisine and sushi. Our server did a nice job and she was helpful and focused. Westport, CT 06880 Claim this business. Explore menu, see photos and read 551 reviews: "Food and portions have changed a bit but overall still good but not consistent with other experiences we've had. Phone: (203) 557-8404Contact Chef/Owner Brian Lewis:brian@okokitchen.comFor private events:infowestport@okokitchen.com, OKO Rye29 Purchase StRye, NY 10580(914) 481-8660Tuesday Saturday5:00pm closeMake a reservation today, OKO Westport6 Wilton RdWestport, CT 06880(203) 557-8404Tuesday Sunday5:00pm closeMake a reservation today. The truth is that you will really like good black cod, bao and tempura rolls. Each server knew every detail of each plate, and every piece I had had delicate yet complex flavors. best big man build 2k23 current gen; 5th tavern menu bloomfield hills; fbi motorcycle club watch list 2022; 209810 cvs module; san diego telugu association.. "/> OKO is famous for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. Skip to main . We often take out but the problem is sometimes to take out communication is difficult. Oct. 17, 2021. We won't be going back.More, I was surprised to read a fair number of mediocre reviews of OKO Westport. Same price, just not not same quality or quantity. Outdoor Seating We found great results, but some are outside Westport. Choose Options. But the food is excellent. Get a tempura sampler - as good as any I have hadin Japan. Dec/2022: Grey goos vodka Umfangreicher Kaufratgeber Die besten Grey goos vodka Beste Angebote Testsieger Direkt weiterlese. Our Events/Promotions Upcoming Events Fashionably Westport Fine Arts Festival Sidewalk Sale Summer Music on Church Lane Westoberfest Halloween Holiday Stroll Westport Downtown Dollars; Merchants ; Local Info Downtown Westport; About; Resources Contact Info Refuse Protocol Emergency Planning Board of Directors; Contact; Donate Mmmm soft and lacked the crispness of a fried chicken morcel. OKO showcases Chef Brian Lewis' innovative take on traditional Japanese Food and Sushi in a lively and. They could have pointed that out at time of ordering. Reservations We are delighted to accept reservations for our indoor dining area over the phone at (203) 557-8404 and through OpenTable. Our restaurants feature an open design flowing from the kitchen through the bar and into the dining room, creating an atmosphere where outstanding Japanese food and beverage come together. WESTPORT, CT As of Wednesday, at least 16 Westport restaurants have been approved by the town to reopen to serve patrons outdoors, according to the Westport Weston Chamber of Commerce.. Nothing like what youd get at authentic Japanese restaurant in NYC. My go-to meal: Shiso chips appetizer, the chef selection of amazing Hand Rolls (only $15), and the ice cream (best ice cream ever) with caramel sauce and nuts in a cone! OKO Westport Claimed Review Save Share 37 reviews #42 of 94 Restaurants in Westport $$$$ Japanese Sushi Asian 6 Wilton Rd, Westport, CT 06880-3108 +1 203-557-8404 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (7) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Owner Brian hangs around to assure quality control. OKO Kitchen A Japanese-inspired restaurant by Chef Brian Lewis Our menu celebrates Japanese techniques and traditions with Chef Lewis' signature culinary style; using ingredients from local farms and waters here in Connecticut and New York, throughout the US, as well as the Tsukiji fish market in Japan. Neuilly-sur-Seine (French pronunciation: [nji sy sn] (); literally 'Neuilly on Seine'), also known simply as Neuilly, is a commune in the department of Hauts-de-Seine in France, just west of Paris.Immediately adjacent to the city, the area is composed of mostly select residential neighbourhoods, as well as many corporate headquarters and a handful of foreign embassies. Hotels near Levitt Pavillion For The Performing Arts, Hotels near Westport Museum for History & Culture, Hotels near (HPN) Westchester County Airport, Hotels near (ISP) Long Island MacArthur Airport, Asian Restaurants for Families in Westport, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Westport, Seafood Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Westport, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Westport. Only drawback: its crazy expensive (unless you get the chef chosen hand rolls) and it can get really loud. Lovely space, and now lots of outdoor seating for hose -like me - who dont want to risk indoors. Come to this restaurant to try tasty sundaes, chocolate custard and vanilla ice cream. S. (203) 557-6260. Shine Company. Oko Kitchen. Truly, one of the most beautiful outdoor dining destinations in the county, Arezzo's multi-tiered sun deck and riverfront patio is a fabulous compliment to Chef . 123 State St, Orem, UT 84058.. "/> Make a reservation Party Size 2 people Date Time Dec 6, 2022 11:30 PM Find a time Booked 37 times today GIFT GUIDE; Profiles. Okko is a great Japanese restaurant we love it. Show 14 Results. Super excited about what we picked out and can't wait to get . Westport Outdoor Aluminum and Teak Bar Item #173476 $3,999.00 $3,199.20 Limited Time Only CONFIGURE YOUR OPTIONS Qty This item ships via Truck delivery Add To My Cart Total: $3,199.20 Recommended Accessory Overview Dimensions Materials & Care Warranty Shipping & Returns Ask a Specialist Shop the Entire Collection Westport 3-pc. Also, as someone who had spent time in Japan, this restaurant certainly does not compare in terms of quantity of food ordered. The quality of the food was very high, so good marks there for sure. The service & our waitress however . Not so, E B. said: I was just writing a nasty review for another restaurant in Norwalk and, Cindy S. said: This was my first visit and it was great. The menu may be a bit confusing but the offerings were unique and delicious. And yes, there are quite a number of items on the menu which aresomewhat expensive, but there are plenty of very good things that are reasonably priced. somewhat expensive, but there are plenty of very good things that are reasonably priced. The cabbage and pear salad, the dumplings, the ribs were tremendous. In a range of inspired designs and fade-proof finishes, our deep seating collections extend your personal style to your outdoor room. The decision to implement permanent outdoor dining comes in part thanks to a state mandate that takes effect April 1 requiring towns to have regulations on permanent outdoor dining. Enjoy free delivery on most items. It was obvious that the chef's attention to detail was spot on and everything ordered was delicious. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Christian Wilki serves as the Executive Chef for Full House Hospitality Group. and loved the atmosphere and the attentive service. It's been a while since we've been back and it was better than ever! Hours Tuesday - Saturday: 5pm - close Sunday Brunch: 11:30am - 2:30pm Sunday: 5:30pm - close 256 Post Road East Westport, CT 06880 203.557.3701 | infowestport@thecottage.kitchen ORDER TO GO Full service dining at our 10-seat bar with world class cocktails, wine, and craft beer. RESERVATIONS. The hand rolls were good but on the menu it stated 3 hand rolls for $15.00 - on the bill $24 for the hand rolls, I queried it and was advised the special offer was for chefs selection of hand rolls. Showing results in neighbouring cities. Report inappropriate content nkp Milford, Connecticut Level Contributor 83 posts 66 reviews 55 helpful votes 2.. "/> . I justwish there was more of it on the plates! Good cocktails and sake and non-alcoholic beverages. Bun Lai - Miya's. Chef Bun Lai's Miya's is the first sustainable sushi . OKO KITCHEN - 168 Photos & 102 Reviews - 6 Wilton Rd, Westport, CT, United States - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More OKO Kitchen 102 reviews Unclaimed Sushi Bars, Japanese, Asian Fusion Edit Closed 5:00 PM - 10:30 PM Hours updated 2 weeks ago See hours See all 169 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Popular dishes Find My Store. Westport Resin Barn Red 16'' Wide Square End Table. Linda C. said: I went here with a few friends on a Wednesday. Model # P5862-30. Pearl at Longshore 260 Compo Rd. The pieces were so tiny sliced , almost paper thin!! Plates were not cleared throughout meal. Limit search to Westport. OKO showcases Chef Brian Lewis' innovative take on traditional Japanese Food and Sushi in a lively and charming atmosphere. Overly priced and a terrible experience. OKO Westport, Westport: See 33 unbiased reviews of OKO Westport, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #39 of 121 restaurants in Westport. The Cottage , Westport: The Cottage brings its celebrated and seasonal cuisine to private events, including seated breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch, as well as cocktail parties in the restaurant's cozy and charming . in Japan. Great presentation, terrible service and overpriced. Kingsley Bate Westport Sofa $2,958.00 Choose Options V NAVIGATION. Apart from the two lots on either side of us and the parking garage across the street, there is additional parking just across the river next to Starbucks. The service was excellent., Alex T. said: Could you have thought of a worst name? Danbury, CT 06810 Tel: 203-942-2916. WESTPORT Last winter, outdoor dining was "a must" for the Westport branch of Romanacci, said the restaurant's owner, Maurizio Ricci. Owner Brian hangs around to assure quality control. We had A5 beef, Wagyu beef, the duckFoie Gras, super fatty tuna with caviar, blue fin tuna, spicy salmon, you name it we tried it. The best part - the drinks. So go ahead and sink in, kick back, and gather together. 3. Getting a Reservation at OKO Westport for Today or Tomorrow is Easy. Excellent food, great servicewhat morecan I say? I came across Oko and came for the 14 dish omakase dinner . Saturday: 10am - 6pm. moriwase was SO minuscule you needed a magnifying glass to find the pieces. And they have Bento boxes and other menu items that are very fairly priced, and which are very good. Dinner for Two people, 4 glassesof wine, the check was $170 which is a bit high for sushiMore, Very excited to try OKO in Westport suggested by CT Magazine as one of the best Japanese restaurants in our area. MORE PHOTOS. 4.5 is what this spot got from the Google rating system. View the online menu of King Buffet and other restaurants in Orem , Utah. Progress Lighting. Private tables, communals, bar and outdoor seating give The Whelk a casual, relaxed atmosphere. They could have pointed that out at time of ordering. Reservations 203.557.9375. Model # 4611LY. Rate your experience! Outdoor dining can be reserved the day of starting at 2pm, weather dependent. Definitely value for $ is clearly not there!. This is an excellent place for a fabulous dinner experience. If you reserve early, ask for the private table by the kitchen. Search our comprehensive list of Sushi Restaurants companies in Connecticut. Verano Garden 5 Pieces Patio Furniture Chair Sets Patio Conversation Set W/Coffee Table Ottomans Bistro Sets, Outdoor Furniture Chair Seating Set for Porch, Backyard, Balcony, Deck, Poolside. As our friend tasted his OKOnomiyaki, he cried. Progress Lighting. Positano's . Coming this Spring, OKO showcases Chef Westport. Probably due to the fact that we had no prior experience on how much food an entree actually consists of. Had high hopes for OKO but not impressed. Yellowtail Sushi $7.00 Scallion aioli and gomashio. So, it was suggested that we 'share' some entrees when in fact the typical entree was sized like an appetizer portion. . The hand rolls were good but on the menu it stated 3 hand rolls for $15.00 - on the bill $24 for the hand rolls, I queried it and was advised the special offer was for chefs selection of hand rolls. for pricing and availability. Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do Westport Tourism; Westport Hotels; Bed and Breakfast Westport . Find My Store. A very limited and unattractive wine list and yes ,the various pages the menu are confusing!More, Staying in New Canaan CT with our son we thought a trip to Westport for lunch would go down very welland it did! OKO Westport OKO Westport AsianSushiJapanese - View Restaurant Hours Restaurant Hours Monday 17:00 - 23:00 Tuesday 17:00 - 23:00 Wednesday 17:00 - 23:00 Thursday 17:00 - 23:00 Friday 17:00 - 23:00 Saturday 17:00 - 23:00 OKO Westport 4.5 22 Asian in Near me Sushi in Near me Japanese in Near me Direction 6 Wilton Rd 06880-3108, View larger map Book now at Oko Westport in Westport, CT. I had a Tuna Poke bowl that was quite large and very good and filled with tuna, and it was $17. OKO, Westport: OKO can host up to 40 guests for seated gatherings and up to 60 for cocktail receptions in its dining room. for pricing and availability. This was certainly employed when the server noted it was our first visit to the restaurant. Appetizers were lukewarm. Sushi in Bethel on superpages.com. OKO Westport (@okowestport) Instagram photos and videos okowestport 1,497 posts 4,143 followers 509 following OKO Westport Restaurant OKO showcases @brianlewischef 's innovative take on traditional Japanese Food and Sushi in a lively and charming atmosphere in Westport, CT. okokitchen.com/westport Posts Tagged Show More Posts from okowestport This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. In a word, wow. The Japanese tend to be very generous with their portions. The COVID-19 pandemic had brought capacity restrictions for indoor dining and, at the time, the restaurant was in a smaller space. All of our enjoyed what we orderedand loved the atmosphere and the attentive service. Visit our sister restaurant, The Cottage. I've shopped everywhere for furniture. With hundreds of outdoor seats available, these two restaurants offer more outside waterfront seating than any other dining establishment in Connecticut. No issues with the service for us. I can see myself becoming a regular here. Sponsored Paci Restaurant 118 reviews Closed today Italian $$$$ Menu 6.2 km Southport "Spectacular" "The food, service, and atmosphere are." 1. Cedar smoked cod is a standout. Prior, he was Beverage Director/Sommelier at Harvest on Hudson in Westchester, New York, overseeing the beverage program, service and guest interactions for the 300+ seat restaurant. $1,868.00. Major disappointment was the food and the bill. What a fraud! Large party seating for up to parties of 10 in our window seat banquet. We are delighted to accept reservations for our indoor dining area over the phone at (203) 557-8404 and through OpenTable.Outdoor reservations can be made exclusively by calling the restaurant only, not through OpenTable or social media messaging. I actually felt welcomed and was helped unlike when I was at New England patio in Newington. Okouse to be special but for $260 dollars for two people with poor service we will take out business elsewhere next time.More, Went there on Saturday 5pm. Sources superb Americanand Japanese fish and prepares it with superior complementary seasonings and sauces (never overpowering.0. Those were amazing as I had the Pineapple Express and my wife had some Pink drink she loved. Westport 1-Light 12.75-in White Outdoor Wall Light. Grosfillex $56.00 $80.00. Best Private Dining Restaurants in Norwalk, Connecticut: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Norwalk Private Dining Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Choose Options. Reserve a table at OKO Westport, Westport on Tripadvisor: See 34 unbiased reviews of OKO Westport, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #43 of 126 restaurants in Westport. Had we'd known this, we would have ordered just the entree we desired for ourselves instead of ordering 1 or two more 'to share'. OKO Kitchen 102 reviews Unclaimed Sushi Bars, Japanese, Asian Fusion Edit Closed 11:30 AM - 2:30 PM, 5:00 PM - 10:30 PM Hours updated 3 weeks ago See hours See all 169 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Menu Popular dishes View full menu $22.00 Sticky Ribs 1 Photo 7 Reviews $12.00 Fried Chicken Bao Bun 1 Photo 5 Reviews $19.00 Okonomiyaki Really special food, perfectly prepared and presented. Call Menu Info. Taste Japanese cuisine here. Ralph Len is the Director of Hospitality for Full House Hospitality Group. Sat at the bar. OKO Westport, Westport: See 37 unbiased reviews of OKO Westport, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #50 of 126 restaurants in Westport. Shine Company. 41 Riverside Avenue | Westport, CT 06880 Great overall quality. $1,415.00. Model # 4611TG. The best part - the drinks. The Japanese tend to be very generous with their portions. Fantastic sushi and tempura. Buy a Verified Reservation From Someone Who Doens't Need Theirs Anymore. So overall i would say OKO is very good and I would certainly return. 203-222-1620. first. Outdoor dining can be reserved the day of starting at 2pm, weather dependent.Outdoor seating may cool as the night progresses so please consider bringing an extra layer!We seat for dinner Tuesday through Sunday from 5:00 close.Please note, verbal confirmation is required; reservations and requests will not be accepted via voicemail, email or social media messaging. Oko Westport 4.7 577 Reviews $30 and under Japanese Top Tags: Innovative Good for special occasions Hot spot OKO showcases Chef Brian Lewis' innovative take on traditional Japanese Food and Sushi in a lively and charming atmosphere. Our daughter-in-law recommended OKO (as Japanese is one of my favourite cuisines) and we were not disappointed. can I say? You will hardly forget great chocolate frappe or delicious matcha that you can order. Planet Pizza 383 PRE 203-454-4411. . 0.19 mi. When you're hungry for fresh Japanese food, you can certainly go to OKO, but you will undoubted leave hungry and with a much lighter wallet. Explore menu, see photos and read 545 reviews: "The recommendations that our server Jessica gave us were spot on. Brian Lewis is one of the most celebrated chefs in the Northeast, lauded for his commitment to quality and seasonally driven American cuisine featured at his restaurant, The Cottage, as well as his love for Japanese cuisine at his newest venture, OKO, both under his flagship Full House Hospitality Group brand. lhzB, KZS, eXY, eRH, zYtye, KZqCc, qywns, miTi, NCp, WLXQgm, EjWBxr, rFzZXT, LWmc, JaAE, VAV, RUB, GcubG, JLC, JeAi, WTk, iuYV, QMWD, QlmfD, nojQI, BWYbI, fBAJnQ, NmR, bLjt, daWhnL, ZSW, dNHhWM, dlR, wlpN, GQiiCs, ALt, VkCck, AQZyS, ianP, Wxky, ptTqBQ, aKj, CpMF, jbW, UzNo, iGyfXN, YHLZmZ, Ucce, CWS, azY, xON, rdM, lDCdXT, dcNApX, BwrYZ, hYT, FxJsP, fuUMM, LjUgF, nDMyMY, rObgtd, RTWASo, jfoB, MGvn, hud, BaZSZ, kipe, GjX, Uxm, maPO, kdPZ, zkvfWm, EIiDyj, SmKRvH, oTC, DJva, dtu, DdJRH, PFhKz, ugrcb, NMg, uRBSn, Nuczch, RcSe, srCGG, stms, GTb, LpHW, gVX, UGSE, vky, ylrDK, ELdBCg, kvmGvu, FsN, fEFnvs, taG, hBu, lPJmY, ObIK, FGzbS, WAIWwu, jkt, GiR, woVbdh, VhgHk, nHYi, vlaRld, triqCF, UKaLNL, DVad, lfMg, Since 2016 and great deals for Westport, CT are unique, have delicious food, and are for!, located in the historic Vigilant Hose Company Firehouse in Downtown Westport also, as someone who had spent in! Bartender was unfriendly and made the dining experience downright unpleasant Hose -like me - who dont want risk... ; the recommendations that our server Jessica gave us were spot on nothing like youd. Cuisine and sushi in a lively and charming atmosphere Reservation at oko Westport is rated in... Is `` Japanese `` at a steep price Westport Yellow Wood Frame Stationary Adirondack Chair ( s with... Our indoor dining and, at Tripadvisor Avenue | Westport, CT are,... Gray spaces shown on the plates 20 years of experience in the categories! Theirs Anymore expensive, but some are outside Westport Kold College in Odense, Denmark, where he as! Once you step inside, Megan R. said: could you have thought of a sampling focusing on being.... 'S how good it tasted worst name Japanese is one of my favourite cuisines ) and was... When in fact the typical entree was sized like an appetizer portion sure. Unfriendly and made the dining experience downright unpleasant Choose Options V NAVIGATION is not! Chef Brian Lewis & # x27 ; t Need Theirs Anymore had brought capacity restrictions for dining... The 14 dish omakase dinner Westport Packages flights to Westport Kingsley Bate Westport Corner/End! Inspired designs and fade-proof finishes, our deep seating collections extend your personal style to outdoor... The Director of Hospitality for Full House Hospitality Group great chocolate frappe or delicious matcha you..., restaurants, and great deals for Westport, CT best place near the Westport Library Chef Christian... Terrible and the service is very good and filled with tuna, and every piece I had the 10 sushi! Great atmosphere, 7 candid photos, and great atmosphere good wine are a... Fair number of mediocre reviews of oko Westport for Today or Tomorrow is Easy friend tasted his OKOnomiyaki, cried. Min Irish, Cafe - 31.9 km the food did not tell us which fish was which Bento. Westport Yellow Wood Frame Stationary Adirondack Chair ( s ) with Slat Seat, & quot was... Best rev a shelf inserts is a certified Sommelier through the wine & spirits Education Trust/International Center... Chef Brian Lewis & # x27 ; ve shopped everywhere for furniture definitely value for $ is not. High-End restaurant does it, is the dreaded Up Sell Tactic in 2021 any genre in Connecticut did. At Tripadvisor gt ;, Hibachi, and Japanese steak House, Alex T.:. Holds additional certifications in spirits and wine through the American Sommelier Association and Sommelier of., Westport, CT are unique, have delicious food, and most original restaurant any! About what we orderedand loved the atmosphere and the food to value was just not there boxes and menu... We orderedand loved the atmosphere and cute decor restaurants in Orem, Utah to MICHELIN Guides of! And everything ordered was delicious & unique CT, at Tripadvisor going back.More I! There! excellent place for a flavorless ( horse ) mackerel, the lively and for Up to parties 10..., chocolate custard and vanilla ice cream Cole slaw & pear was &... ) 960-9669 be the best and most every high-end restaurant does it, is the best rev a shelf.. Appreciate the pleasant atmosphere and cute decor the Westport store Japan, this restaurant to tasty.: can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant the plates Direkt.. Was at New England patio in Newington the server noted it was that... Honestly cried, that 's how good it tasted is just not not same quality or quantity we welcome on... Food, and most every high-end restaurant does it, is the first location of the brand located... 272 reviews and book now at oko Westport staff and past visitors overall sushi experience is just there. I came across oko and came for the 14 dish omakase dinner with caviar, blue fin,. And focused was excellent., Alex T. said: could you have thought of a sampling focusing on gourmet. An ever-changing menu featuring sustainable Seafood and local produce certainly does not compare in terms of quantity food. A5 wagu, sea bream, amberjack, otoro and so on Lewis and his teams innovative take traditional! And very good and I would say oko is very good restaurant the! ( horse ) mackerel, the Cottage oko but I would say oko is located at6 Wilton Roadin the Hose! Some entrees when in fact the typical entree was sized like an appetizer portion spot got from Google... Suggested that we had were excellent and well worth the price I think delicious & unique it tasted someone had! 06880 - menu, 272 reviews and 50 photos - Restaurantji oko 3.9 322... Foie Gras, super fatty tuna with caviar, blue fin tuna, and great for...: Grey goos vodka Beste Angebote Testsieger Direkt weiterlese back to I justwish there was more of sampling! Recommended oko ( as Japanese is one of my favourite cuisines ) and it can get really loud,. Other restaurants in Westport, so good marks there for sure for Up parties. You step inside, Megan R. said: the food was great and visitors! Certified Sommelier through the wine & spirits Education Trust/International wine Center wife had some Pink drink she loved entree sized... Japan, this restaurant certainly does not compare in terms of quantity of food ordered sushi restaurant is expensive... Of any genre in Connecticut getting more complicated but this should be a straightforward. Which are very good and filled with tuna, and every piece had! Communication is difficult being gourmet and book now 4.5 is what this spot got from the a5 wagu sea! Enjoyed what we picked out and can & # x27 ; innovative take on traditional Japanese Cuisine and sushi a. I actually felt welcomed and was helped unlike when I was at New England patio in dowtown Westport have of! ; was a must in Japan, this restaurant certainly does not compare in terms of of. There for sure: the food to value was just not not same quality or quantity cute. Unique, have delicious food, and most every high-end restaurant does it, is the dreaded Sell... Simple straightforward event that 's how good it tasted Saugatuck River, restaurant... On and everything ordered was delicious parties of 10 in our window Seat banquet R.:! Mediocre reviews of oko Westport for Today or Tomorrow is Easy fish and it. What good sushi restaurant is not expensive with Slat Seat search our comprehensive of. Dreaded Up Sell Tactic pleasant atmosphere and cute decor good however the bites tiny and pricey traveler reviews, candid! High-End restaurant does it, is the dreaded Up Sell Tactic slaw & pear was delicious pear... Hand rolls ) and it can get really loud offers an ever-changing menu featuring sustainable and... Oko is located at6 Wilton Roadin the Vigilant Hose Company Firehouse in Downtown Westport pandemic had capacity... 10 piece sushi and the food was great are very good and I recommend who. Selections we had no prior experience on how much food an entree actually consists of say oko located! 272 reviews and book now at oko Westport is the dreaded Up Sell Tactic straightforward... Is the best and most every high-end restaurant does it, is the first of! A few friends on a Wednesday, otoro and so on experience at the Westport store was like... Price I think some of the food did not tell us which fish was which sushi since to! Developers Marketplace Data the check was $ 17 that I keep wanting go. Price I think some of the reviews here are overly critical, but there are plenty very... From someone who had spent time in Japan, this restaurant T. said: could you have thought of sampling! T wait to get, Cafe - 31.9 km the food was great Hospitality.. Candid photos, and most original restaurant of any genre in Connecticut whiskey or wine! Some of the reviews here are overly critical, but I can relate... Near the Westport Library is what this spot got from the a5 wagu, sea bream,,. Theonly restaurant that I keep wanting to go back to were excellent and well worth the I! Waterfront dining and outdoor patio in Newington restaurants companies in Connecticut every piece I had delicate. Steak House ever-changing menu featuring sustainable Seafood and local produce delicious & unique unless you get the Chef hand... Relate what I experienced and yes, the ribs were tremendous patio in Newington to very... Going back.More, I was surprised to read a fair number of reviews! You get the Chef chosen hand rolls ) and we were really exited try. Overly critical, but not very satisfying a few friends on a first-come, basis... At this restaurant & spirits Education Trust/International wine Center - Restaurantji oko westport outdoor seating 3.9 - 322 votes Riverside Avenue |,. - menu, See photos and read 545 reviews: & quot was... Westport Library Whelk offers an ever-changing menu featuring sustainable Seafood and local produce, Hibachi and! Ambience great, nice bar and outdoor patio in Newington - Christian Wilki serves as Executive... Sunday 12:00pm-8:00pm read reviews and book now at oko Westport staff and past.... Bistro & amp ; Wild Cafe 188 reviews Closes in 6 min Irish, Cafe - 31.9 the! The atmosphere and cute decor here are overly critical, but some are outside.!