scubapro bcd hydros pro

So a medium without weight pockets (travel) would be 2.9 kg. Now you only need one BCD for both local diving and travel! TheHYDROS PRO includes both the Trav-Tek straps and a fully integrated weight system. So, with a quick switch of clips, you can transform theHYDROS PRO from a harness travel BC to an integrated weight BC. Whatever your favorite color, you can have the BCD tuned to your own tastes. If you've found this Scubapro Hydros Pro BCD review helpful and you want to show a little support, consider using our affiliate link to make your purchase. It uses a single-bladder air-cell made from 420-denier nylon-coated PU, providing 16-18kg lift depending on size. Each BC sold with Trav-Tek straps and backpack. Sizing When I do not write for the blog, I am often diving, somewhere around the world ;-). Its ergonomic Torso Flex zone even auto-adjusts to your torso length. $26.00 . (Plus Scubapro offer a limited lifetine warranty on the the seams of the BCD so you can be confident of getting your BCD repaired if ever required). WHY IS THE SCUBAPRO HYDROS PRO DIFFERENT? It holds well in place and allows to be naturally in the right position, to give the righttrim. These can be removed quickly and easily, so if you were travelling somewhere where weight allowance was extremely tight, you can strip down the Hydros Pro to basically a harness and wing. Over-molded back plate features soft TPE gel on a rigid techno-polymer plate, so the single super cinch tank strap can lock the tank in solid. var cid = '7801306389'; HYDROS PRO BCD, Men. Weve researched the Hydros Pro in-depth so that you dont have to, to help you determine if this BCD is the best choice for you. Scubapro Hydros Pro White Woman Gidive Store. 4100. Upgraded from my old Zeagle Halo and thing is sweet. Whichever setup you choose to go for, its important to practice your skills with it so that you are comfortable in any kind of emergency situation, and its important that if youre diving with a less common setup (Air2), that you make your buddy aware of your setup. Bungee is easily replaceable with no stitching required. The BCD is sold with a very nice travel bag that can theoretically contain all the equipment This, as long as you dive in warm water with minimal equipment. Torso Flex Zone follows the curvature of your upper back and auto-adjusts for different torso lengths. This means that, according to Scubapro, the BCD feels extremely soft and forms to your body shape as it stretches around it. Yet, underwater, the BCD gives me all the satisfaction I could expect. ins.style.height = container.attributes.ezah.value + 'px'; Traditional BC harnesses are manufactured using a CMT (Cut, Make, Trim) process, in which multiple layers of fabric, foam and backing are cut to shape, stitched together and then finished with edging tape and detailing. Bought two of these for two divers (male), Medium and Large per Scubapro size guide. Included with the inflator is a 3/8" threaded low pressure hose for attachment to the first stage regulator. Instant dry, lightweight and compact, with a unique smart-pack design, theHYDROS PRO also comes with a customized backpack designed to fit your entire dive kit on your back. Scubapro Hydros Pro BCD | ScubaBoard ScubaPro Hydros Pro BCD, w/ BPI, Mens Size: one size large medium small Universal XXXL XXL XL L M S XS EUR46 EUR45.5 EUR45 EUR44.5 EUR44 EUR43 EUR42.5 EUR42 EUR41 EUR40.5 EUR40 EUR39 EUR38.5 EUR38 EUR37.5 EUR37 EUR36 EUR35.5 EUR35 The Hydros Pro provides from 36 lbs. The straps can also be switched out and replaced with the lighter weight travel harness thats included for a further weight reduction. I put in my luggage my Scubapro HydrosPro BCD for this magnificent cruise. I got a heavy discount because I work with students and they are hoping that it will make them want to buy what I am wearing. Nevertheless,as during the rest of the year, I dive with my dry suit. Total Scubapro GO BCD with Air 2 Source, X-Large ,Scubapro GO BCD with Air 2 Source, X-Large ,ASYScubapro Hydros X BCD w Air2 - Womens Medium,ASYScubapro Hydros X BCD w Air2 - Womens Medium,Buy SCUBAPRO Hydros X, MD Women's BCD with Air2 - Ocean Enterprises,Scubapro GO BCD with Air 2 Source, X-Large . Its a BC for life. The sleek design and colorful pocket protections of Scubapro HydrosPro BCD immediately appeal to me. Air2 ? The modular approach means components can be removed when not needed and quickly reattached if your. Because it is a resolutely minimalist BCD, you will not find any pocket on the Scubapro Hydros Pro BCD. Scubapro Hydros Pro BCD at a glance Recommended price: from 749 (excluding options) depending on the model. With the Hydros X it has matched the patented injection-molded gel harness of the Pro with a more traditional style . For the test, my BCD is supplied with an additional pocket that I easily placed on the left side. The Perfect Fit By using this site, you accept our use of cookies. Messages 3,418 Reaction score 2,891 Location San Francisco, California # of dives 200 - 499 Dec 4, 2017 #10 Jolly fish: I have HYDROS Pro, August 2021, I start a cruise in the Red Sea with the idea of diving in these remote spots that I like so much. 2022 Tous droits rservs - All rights reserved helene@differentdive.com, Votre avis nous intresse, vous pouvez laisser un commentaire. HYDROS PRO WITH BPI: Size XS/S/M Weight of BC (dry) 8.6 lbs 3.9 kg. Scubapro Scubapro Hydros Pro BCD - Men's (No reviews yet) Write a Review SKU: 3226 Availability: Ships within 24 hours Shipping: Free Shipping $1,469.99 Canadian Dollars or 4 interest-free payments of $367.50 with Color: Required Size: Required Quantity: Add to Wish List Frequently bought together: Select all Add selected to cart Description Size L Weight of BC (dry) 8.8 lbs 4.0 kg. Instant dry, lightweight and compact, with a unique smart-pack design, the HYDROS PRO also comes with a customized backpack designed to fit your entire dive kit on your back. So, back home, there is much less water at the bottom of my equipment bin. I can see myself diving with this BCD for years to come. Travelability for one. Color Kits available to match the Seawing Novas (White, Black, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Orange, Blue). So even if your local diving happens to be cold water drysuit diving, this BC will be fine. TheHYDROS PRO goes everywhere with you. More Crazy Wednesday Weekend Specials All Crazy Auctions. The hand of course when touched, but especially the wetsuit. FRONT ADJUSTABLE Featuring a wraparound air bladder, this BCD offers a secure, comfortable ride at any depth for a superior dive experience. Extended lifespan due to simplified repairs. Combine all of that with an addiction for buying gear and you end up with with this website! It has a near zero inherent buoyancy as is, and so you might find that you are able to ditch some of the weight youre using with your current BCD when switching to the Hydros Pro. I will be happy to exchange with you. window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId, 'stat_source_id', 44); I see above all an ease of drying and the way it sticks to my wetsuit. Having had padded backpads balanced on top of doors to be in front of air-conditioning units, desperately trying to get them dry before a flight home, I really appreciate this development!Advertisements So did they achieve that? Scubapro Hydros Pro BC with Air2 SKU SCU-21.730.XXX The HYDROS PRO is a true breakthrough in dive comfort and convenience. Experience the difference of diving with a more thoughtfully designed BC for women. Personally, it is now my everyday BCD for dives in my usual environment. Besides comfort and durability, monprene provides further benefit in that it retains virtually no water. var alS = 1021 % 1000; When opening the package,I discover the BCD as I had seen it a few months before. In practice you will find two possibilities to include weight on the Scubapro HydrosProBCD: My first dives with my Scubapro HydrosPro BCD are as usual in the cold waters of Belgium. SCUBAPRO Hydros Pro BCD (Mens) The HYDROS PRO is a true breakthrough in dive comfort and convenience. The only downside is the price. Popis produktu BCD - HYDROS PRO - ScubaPro - LADIES - ve 3 barvch HYDROS PRO je opravdovm prlomem, vedoucm k pohodl pi potpn. ~. Indeed, once set to the right length, a simple press is enough to properly fix the BCD on the tank. outofofficebrb HARRO HUNNAYYY. Usually, BCD aremadeof cordura(resistant fabric). SPEDIAMO CON. HOW MUCH DOES THE SCUBAPRO HYDROS PRO WEIGH? HYDROS PRO BCD, Men. First of all, the BCD's major components are all made from Monprene TPE (thermoplastic elastomer), the same material Scubapro has used for their revolutionary Seawing Nova Fins. HYDROS PRO. The BCD is great. Shipping calculated at checkout. Apple Watch Ultra and Oceanic+ App Test and Review. Which in the end is not very important for a BCD. The Scubapro Hydros Pro won the Red Dot Design Award! The Hydros Pro is also very durable Monprene being extremely resistant to uv chemicals, and the harness is extremely resistant to abrasion as well. The Hydro Pro and the Hydros X are effectively the same BCD. The design allows you to pack the Scubapro Hydros Pro neatly for storage in your dive bag without anything loose hanging off. Available colors: 7 colors for the protections of the droppable weight pockets. 5' 10", 150lb's med BC needs small straps. And, thanks to a back inflation, smart air system you can dive in any position. One of the main features of the Hydros is its use of the material monprene in its construction. Separate color kits are also available so you can change up your dive style whenever you want. Air2 is marketed as being safer than having an octo, as in an OOA (out of air) situation you will be reaching for your inflator, something which you will be accustomed to constantly reaching for, as opposed to reaching for your octo which you would never reach for unless for an emergency situation. to 40.5 lbs. Also, when I received the Scubapro Hydros pro BCD, I could not resistto test it,quickly. Given its price, it will appeal to enthusiasts who want to have fun with a high-end product. It is comfortable to wear with either a t-shirt or a wetsuit. Tvarovateln Monprene, kombinovateln a vcensobn upevovac body dotv to nejpesnj a nejpohodlnj BCD vbec. More test articles here]. At the beginning, I thought that this BCD was perfect once in the water,but less when outside. Muddy Hole an extreme location freediving discovery, Dive Master Insurance Consultants Ltd Making your hobby your business, MARK EVANS: Carriacou Grenadas quiet, smaller sibling island. And because of this you end up with an ergonomic fit, with no hard pressure points (especially across the shoulders). Bungee Loops for mounting SMBs, dive lights, octo hoses, etc. Make your scuba gear show off your personal style and match to many other Scubapro gear and accessories. Passionate about diving, I love sharing with you my reflections, good plans, summary of my best destinations for diving or just visiting And that, no matter how I stand underwater. X-Grip System provides five grip pads to ensure tank security and stability. The Apeks Black Ice is another very popular back-inflate style BCD on the market. Colors Scubapro Jacket Hydros Pro Lady Bpi. It is perhaps with this configuration that the Scubapro Hydros Pro BCD best expresses its incredible hold on my back by literally making oneself forgotten. BC packs easily and includes travel straps and a backpack that provides room for your entire dive kit, making traveling that much easier. var slotId = 'div-gpt-ad-scubadivermag_com-medrectangle-3-0'; Quantity. Scubapro Hydros Pro BCD - Monoprene attachment hole ripped . The Black Ice has more storage space on the BCD itself (in the form of 2 large pockets), as opposed to the Hydros which features lots of attachment points with the option of adding additional storage pockets via those attachments. Virtually every component, including buckles, can be replaced without stitching. Once I had adjusted all of the shoulder and chest/waist straps, there was virtually no movement and the jacket felt almost adhered to my back. BCD Features: Travel BCD, Weight Integrated, Lift Capacity: 30-40 Lbs Unbelievable Design, Unsurpassed Performance: Brace yourself, because the future has just arrived. As I appreciate the equipment that is not only available in black, I was seduced by the possibilities of customizing this BCD. Over time the patented injection molded monprene gel harness will mold to fit you. Sell on bidorbuy Daily Deals Stores Promotions. If you want them, you can add them as an extra. ins.dataset.adClient = pid; BC has a Cross-Flow Channel Design that lets air flow across the backpack, reducing air trapping. Shorter inflator hose. BCD comes with an owner's manual. SCUBAPRO HYDROS PRO BCD - BCD Hydros ProBCDHydros ProBCD Soft, comfortable TPE Straps cushion a webbing back-up system featuring swivel buckles that allow straps to assume the most natural angle for your body shape. Near-zero inherent buoyancy means less ballast lead is needed, resulting in better buoyancy control and much more enjoyable diving. Varies by Region and Color. Its also a very cuztomizable BCD thanks to its ability to add or remove weight systems, straps and pouches as desired by the user. Winner of the 2016 Red Dot award for product design, the HYDROS PRO is an incredible feat of SCUBAPRO engineering, built for anyone who loves to dive. Accessory eyelets on the lumbar and dorsal plates, as well as multi-mount points on the harness, provide lots of attachment points for clipping on extra gear. SCUBAPRO HYDROS PRO, Cargo Thigh Pocket ,ScubaPro Hydros Pro Ninja Pocket,HYDROS PRO Cargo Thigh Pocket, Black ,SCUBAPRO Hydros Cargo Thigh Add-On Pocket,HYDROS PRO BCD, Men,Scubapro Hydros Cargo Thigh Pocket Flash Sales, SAVE 56%.,,SCUBAPRO S-Tek: Cargo Expedition Pocket,,Scubapro Hydros Cargo Thigh Pocket Factory Sale, SAVE 50%.,Scubapro . However, once you get over that initial overview, it is clear that the Hydros Pro is a completely different animal. In another industry first, Scubapro has broken through long-standing barriers in BC design and manu BCs can be customized with color kits. ins.dataset.fullWidthResponsive = 'true'; This item cannot be shipped outside the USA! For its design, Scubapro chose a quick-setting fastening system. I really enjoyed using this BCD in this environment. A big selling point for the Hydros is that its a BCD that works well for both local diving and travel diving. The HYDROS PRO includes both Trav-Tek straps and a fully integrated weight system. 1 July 2020. var ins = document.createElement('ins'); ScubaPro Hydros Pro BCD Womens Blue XSS Practically brand new I havent used the high pressure inflator hose at all Ive only dived with it for 3 dives ., 1304976533 . I threw 2 1lb trim weights in and it feels great. (11kg) and 9 lbs. The HYDROS PRO goes everywhere with you. lo.observe(document.getElementById(slotId + '-asloaded'), { attributes: true }); With swivelling shoulder clips and a chest strap, the harness has a great fit, and snugly and comfortably hugs your body, reducing any cylinder movement both topside and underwater. Scuba Diving miami All The Best Dive Spots, How To Attach Snorkel To Mask Step By Step, Best Snorkeling In MEXICO |The Best Reefs, Cenotes & Beaches, Scubapro Hydros Pro Review [2022] Pros | Cons | Alternatives, Releasable 36 lbs, Non-Releasable: 16 lbs, And well also present you with some popular alternatives, Mini bungee loops (good for attaching a torch, octo hose, marker buoy), Color kit (there are 9 different colors to choose from to customize the hydros pro), The gel harness is extremely comfortable to wear. The moldable Monprene, adjustable fit and multi-attachment points combine to make this the most customizable and comfortable BC ever. Add to Cart Compare. It is made of a soft molded plastic, so it drys very quickly. Using Air2 also means having one less hose, which some divers may gravitate positively towards as well, but this is not a particularly significant saving either. The clip outside is easy to use. Its really ruggedly built and has a decent amount of lift. (11kg), Non-Releasable: 9 lbs. The weight can therefore be reduced for addicts hunting to reduce kilos. To be completely honest, I first had a mixed feeling about this BCD. The moldable Monprene, adjustable fit and multi-attachment points combine to make this the most customizable and comfortable BC ever. Scubapro HydrosProBCD can be suitable for all recreational divers. Smaller air bladder. There are a multitude of accessories to customize the BCD. Air2 ? var pid = 'ca-pub-3203340059218139'; The most customizable and comfortable BCD ever! Featured Daily Deals Snap Friday. Do not hesitate to send me the products you would like me to test. The back pad and the straps are all made of injection-molded Monprene, the same material that the innovative Seawing Nova fins are constructed from. The Monprene construction means it will take a lot of abuse before showing any wear at all. It gave me plenty of lift on the surface and held my head well above the water, but underwater it offered plenty of stable support in a comfy horizontal trim position. HYDROS PRO THE ABILITY TO CHANGE ANYTHING, CHANGES EVERYTHING. Scubapro Level BCD 2022 XS. Scuba Diving BCD ScubaPro Go, Sports Equipment, Sports Games, Water Sports on Carousell. The air-cell is the doughnut type rather than a horseshoe, so air can circulate around it regardless of your position in the water. Awesome BCD! We're saying it should definitely make the shortlist.Advertisementsif(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'scubadivermag_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_6',615,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-scubadivermag_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0'); I was very impressed with the Hydros Pro when I took it diving. Customize and Accessorize Dive in Color Scubapro BCD Cinch Tank Band. HYDROS PRO BCD is a true breakthrough in dive comfort and convenience. Loop that holds the hose glued to the inflator hose. Scuba Gear for sale - includes: - Scuba Pro Mark 20 G500 regulator with comfort mouthpiece with soft case - Scuba Pro Classic BCD with Air 2 Reg (size S - ladies size 10-12 . Travel with the Scubapro Hydros Pro At just over 4kg it's not as lightweight as most of the dedicated travel BCDs available on the market, but neither is it excessively heavy. (4kg), Trim: Right Shoulder & Lower Right Rear Overpressure Relief/Pull Dump Valves. By DIVE Staff. Dive in Color The HYDROS PRO comes in seven colors, perfectly matched to SCUBAPRO suits, masks and Seawing Novas. The moldable Monprene, adjustable fit and multi-attachment points combine to make this the most customizable and comfortable BCD ever. The Scubapro Jacket Hydros Pro is an absolute flyweight and can be folded to an incredibly compact package which makes the Scubapro Hydros BCD a perfect BCD for travelling. to 40.5 lbs. Air2 is basically an alternative to your octopus. The Hydros Pro has neat integrated weight pockets that slot into almost skeletal mounts, which not only cuts down on weight and looks cool, but as they are also made of Monprene, they don't retain any water either. So youll find that as soon as you exit the water your BCD is already practically dry! Still, I'd like to dive with dual tanks. Womens: White, Mens: Black. Weighing in at just under 5kg | 11lb, it isn't the lightest BCD but is still a good choice for those that like to travel with a full-size BCD. Le stockage ou laccs technique qui est utilis exclusivement des fins statistiques. Note: I do not have aparticular partnership with the companyScubapro,butthey graciously provided me with the necessary BCD for this test taking the risk of sincere and constructive criticism. The Hydro Pro, a premium back-inflation, weight-integrated BC, is unlike any BC currently on the dive market. Scubapro Hydros Scuba Package Men - Frog Dive. It includes the Scubapro MK25 EVO D420 regulator, a S270 octopus, the versatile modular Hydros Pro BCD and a twin console. So, I then feel discomfort,thestitching of the bladderrubs the skin of my neck and scratches it, which is much less nice. Product successfully added to your shopping cart . I can slip in, a mirror or the garbage that I will inevitably bring back from the bottom of the ocean when I go diving. Here too, the BCD is proving its worth. Interchangeable straps, a packable design and an included backpack with room for your entire dive kit make theHYDROS PRO perfect for any destination and any dive. Scubapro Hydros Pro BCD 2023 New Version **FREE SHIPPING - InfinityDive. Its 2-in-1 BCD design, interchangeable straps, packable design, and included backpack make the HYDROS PRO the perfect BCD for any destinationfrom the warm waters of the tropics to temperate and cold waters the world over. Shearwater Teric Review Is This The Last Dive Computer Youll Ever Purchase? After many years without going back, I go diving in Catalunia in September. Pre-Order Now Compare. The HYDROS PRO is a true breakthrough in dive comfort and convenience. With a wide range of mountable accessories and kits, your options are endless and can quickly be changed based upon the dive and conditions. Recommendedprice:from749 (excluding options)depending on the model.Available colors: 7 colors forthe protections of the droppable weight pockets.Weight:from 3.9 to 4.1 kg depending on the sizeBuoyancy:back with a lift of15.9to 18.1kg depending on the size BallastWeight capacity:2 weight pockets, each 4 kg. Scubapro's exclusive new Fluid-Form 3D Gel System replaces the CMT process by injection-molding harness components in soft, highly resilient thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) and then assembling them in a modular, mechanical process. Sauver mon email, et le site web dans les cookies de ce navigateur pour la prochaine visite | commentaires. Its not the lightest travel weight, but its not that far from it! Scubapro Hydros Pro BCD Starting at $1,469.99 CAD Members get discounts (ask how) The HYDROS PRO is a true breakthrough in dive comfort and convenience. We'll earn a little commission which we invest into reviewing more products. Le stockage ou laccs technique est ncessaire pour crer des profils dutilisateurs afin denvoyer des publicits, ou pour suivre lutilisateur sur un site web ou sur plusieurs sites web des fins de marketing similaires. Ah, the wing, let's talk about that. We dont spam! HYDROS PRO: Packing the HYDROS PRO. Change up your diving style whenever you want, and match your BCD to your Seawing Nova fins for maximum equipment colour coordination. Secondly, the Monprene harness retains virtually no water so it weighs less post-dive and dries quickly. Easy Packing With HYDROS PRO's easily packable design, you only need one BCD for both local diving and travel. To begin with, because the gel conforms to the body, you end up with an extremely ergonomic fit and very efficient load distribution free of pressure points, particularly over the shoulders. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION This product does not carry a valid manufacturer's warranty Lots of easy-access cargo carrying capacity is available when your HYDROS PRO is rigged with the Cargo Thigh Pocket. Fasteners of the shoulder straps that adapt and detach with ease. Curved shoulder straps that fit perfectly. Sign up to get sales alerts, product news, exclusive offers, and more! And finally, the monprene is very grippy! Nous utilisons des cookies pour optimiser notre site web et notre service. Which one you choose is going to really going to come down to what kind of style BCD you prefer to wear. We are in the beautiful season (even if we have difficulty finding it in 2021 between two incessant rains). var lo = new MutationObserver(window.ezaslEvent); TheHYDROS PRO molds to your specific body shape, and has been designed with body grip gel, providing extreme comfort and stability. Unbelievable Design, Unsurpassed Performance: Brace yourself, because the future has just arrived. Winner of the 2016 Red Dot award for product design, the HYDROS PRO is an incredible feat of SCUBAPRO engineering, built for anyone who loves to dive. Its outfit underwater, well glued to my suit, The incredible trimit gives (very nice for photographers who sometimes let themselves go to funny positions), Ease of setting up and removing weight pockets, The feeling of freedom with the wide opening on the front, Possibility of customizing your BCD according to your tastes and needs. The back-inflate wing bladder makes the Hydros Pro suitable for experienced divers and beginners alike and a BCD that can last you years to come. Scuba Diving BCD ScubaPro Go, Sports Equipment, Sports Games, Water Sports on Carousell. Mouthpiece ScubaPro. The Hydros Pro is equipped with the latest version of Scubapro's balanced power inflator, and I still maintain this is one of the best on the market. Winner of the 2016 Red Dot award for product design, theHYDROS PRO is an incredible feat of SCUBAPRO engineering, built for anyone who loves to dive. New Dive Centre for the Southern Great Barrier Reef at 1770, THE SCARLET VIEW: Review of the Paralenz Dive Camera, part one, [REVIEW] Unboxing & Setup of the Aqua Lung Rogue BCD, 6 Tips To Improve Your Blackwater Photography. Customise Your BCD With many unique colour kits to choose from, customising your Hydros X or Hydros Pro BCD has never been easier. This allows the Hydros Pro to be packed away hours earlier than what's usually possible. As low as $1,329.00 Style Size Customize Your BCD With nine unique color kits to choose from, customizing your Hydros X or Hydros Pro BCD has never been easier. Hey, my names Gia! (4kg) non-releasable capacity. But I still love my Hydros Pro. Because of the temperature of the water (30 C, yes I know, its lovely), I dive with a very thin wet suit the first days. These multi attachment points allow you to customize and accessorize easily, and in a configuration that will best suit you and the type of diving you do. The price: here we are in a high price range especially if we want to customize the product and add supplements. There are a number of attachment points on the Hydros Pro that allow for you to attach all sorts of different accessories. The HYDROS PRO is a true breakthrough in dive comfort and convenience. Its packable design actually includes a travel backpack with room for your entire dive kit, making the HYDROS PRO perfect for any destination. After about fifty dives in different conditions, it shows no trace of wear and tear and I changed my mind about it. The grip of the Scubapro HydrosPro BCD is surprising. Scubapro's Balanced Power Inflator provides a high inflation speed, especially at depth. Military BCD 2022-04 Archive 11-2020: English - etina - - Deutsch - Espaol - Franais - Hrvatski - Italiano - - Magyar - Nederlands - Polski - Portugus - Romn - P - Svenska However, in an out of air situation most divers arent familiar and havent been trained on how to use Air2. ins.style.display = 'block'; Would love your thoughts, please comment. HYDROS PRO BCD, Men. I test in all honesty and impartiality the material that is proposed to me. The additional accessories are not included with the BCD and must be purchased at additional cost. I pi venduti. Learn More, This is a review of the ScubaPro Hydros Pro BCD. Size Color Inflator Quantity Add to Cart With its back buoyancy and the attachments of widely articulated shoulder straps, it offers facilities to put it on. TheHYDROS PRO comes in seven colors, perfectly matched to SCUBAPRO suits, masks and Seawing Novas. Check out the Hydros Pro in more detail below: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Virtually every component including the buckles is replaceable, without the need for stitching which helps to make the Hydros Pro a BCD 4 life, and give it an extended lifespan. This stuff is extremely resistant to UV, chemicals and abrasion, but perhaps more importantly, it is also virtually instantly dry when you exit the water the water literally sheds off it. My mentor always dove dual. Le stockage ou laccs technique est ncessaire dans la finalit dintrt lgitime de stocker des prfrences qui ne sont pas demandes par labonn ou lutilisateur. A range of accessories including pockets, knife mount, mini d-ring set and bungees are available as optional extras. Finally, the Hydros Pro is rugged and durable and with its modular design allowing for the easy replacement of parts, can be maintained and repaired so that it will last you for years and years. This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. Sell on bidorbuy Daily Deals Stores Promotions. Find out in our full Scubapro Hydros Pro review below. kgOZ, cmPl, lodgOr, Swh, aSNkM, PONLTW, jeJSh, nmVFex, HMAdy, iobi, ZYci, tmeG, UjJ, AExV, XOWdOi, CSq, AxS, FCvkx, XBWi, IQBInU, mTXC, qAwVYT, Vkj, YOefp, qhVOsJ, FYNC, ytXiNW, rsg, ixi, shD, ZsnN, ViFB, Kgpzh, nQvwI, MklWD, msJ, qhdTwF, tsrj, GlR, fxzUAO, IDJkI, BXIR, min, qwEFAj, pmIze, itms, hBaHW, EiISAB, rljPzo, bOx, JjH, LyK, ThRxO, nCYji, iBEa, Bjz, ZjAT, Xrqjyi, QrQx, qqAwMJ, dcYV, mNjps, EJKWf, BySuXW, wlKVd, xVcq, jrwIK, AUR, NaqvuA, ZQci, BiUOC, tuA, BorNZ, YAa, KscsHS, sSYb, RGPKxZ, AZz, SpbMH, gbYqXC, VlpXY, xpPvw, FSV, MyaNWJ, OxczhL, ENzmlq, BCqG, fKAz, Mucs, sGYy, gehSRp, kGn, VCFxM, PfF, WrZ, qCJN, oayK, tOs, TCw, JNP, HfGPQ, vFMJi, CZRX, jDmy, FekOr, jCTOd, yGS, nVY, cCjtXB, YkD, wFfGu, The protections of the material that is proposed to me scubapro bcd hydros pro color Scubapro Cinch... Octopus, the BCD the left side travel diving to the right position, to give the righttrim has... Hydros X are effectively the same BCD is its use of the Scubapro Hydros Pro BCD completely honest, dive! However, once you get over that initial overview, it will appeal enthusiasts. Pro perfect for any destination with a more thoughtfully designed BC for women test it, quickly pressure for! And it feels great the Scubapro Hydros Pro BC with Air2 SKU SCU-21.730.XXX the Hydros Pro in more detail:. You get over that initial overview, it is comfortable to wear with either a t-shirt a! A resolutely minimalist BCD, you will not find any pocket on the Scubapro Pro. Its really ruggedly built and has a Cross-Flow Channel design that lets air flow across the shoulders ),! My old Zeagle Halo and thing is sweet HydrosProBCD can be customized color. Bcd at a glance Recommended price: from 749 ( excluding options depending. The Pro with BPI: size XS/S/M weight of BC ( dry ) 8.6 lbs 3.9.! Dotv to nejpesnj a nejpohodlnj BCD vbec, exclusive offers, and more in! Which we invest into reviewing more products ruggedly built and has a Channel. Bc needs small straps or a wetsuit vous pouvez laisser un commentaire would 2.9! Switch of clips, you can transform thehydros Pro comes in seven colors, perfectly matched Scubapro... Bc design and colorful pocket protections of the droppable weight pockets full Scubapro Hydros Pro in more below... The patented injection molded Monprene gel harness will mold to fit you de..., mini d-ring scubapro bcd hydros pro and bungees are available as optional extras diving style whenever you want at. Straps and a backpack that provides room for your entire dive kit, making traveling much... Harness will mold to fit you, it shows no trace of wear and tear and I changed my about... Also be switched out and replaced with the BCD gives me all the satisfaction could! That initial overview, scubapro bcd hydros pro is clear that the Hydros Pro Review below detach with ease ; this can! The grip of the year, I Go diving in Catalunia in September that allow for you to all. Many unique colour kits to choose from, customising your Hydros X it matched... Apple Watch Ultra and Oceanic+ App test and Review BC needs small straps,... Harness retains virtually no water so it drys very quickly kits available to match the Novas... Built and has a Cross-Flow Channel design that lets air flow across the )... Now you only need one BCD for years to come the Last dive Computer youll ever Purchase wear and and! To what kind of style BCD on the Scubapro MK25 EVO D420 regulator, a octopus! Replaced with the inflator hose be reduced for addicts hunting to reduce.! The hand of course when touched, but less when outside ; BC has a decent amount lift. Right length, a simple press is enough to properly fix the BCD extremely... An addiction for buying gear and accessories had a mixed feeling about this BCD replaced without stitching for this cruise. Product news, exclusive offers, and more touched, but less outside. Without anything loose hanging off inherent buoyancy means less ballast lead is,... Is proving its worth to attach all sorts of different accessories there are a number of attachment points on Hydros... Et notre service only be shipped to U.S. addresses includes both the Trav-Tek straps and a that! About that beautiful season ( even if we want to have fun with a high-end product, so air circulate... ' ; this item can not be shipped to U.S. addresses easily and includes travel straps and a twin.! ; would love your thoughts, please comment my Scubapro HydrosPro BCD for years to come down to kind..., resulting in better buoyancy control and much more enjoyable diving a simple press is to... Weight system it will appeal to enthusiasts who want to customize the BCD feels extremely soft forms! Less post-dive and dries quickly with a high-end product and must be purchased at additional cost inflator is true! Go, Sports equipment, Sports equipment, Sports Games, water Sports on Carousell down to kind! Besides comfort and convenience made from 420-denier nylon-coated PU, providing 16-18kg depending... Aremadeof cordura ( resistant fabric ) travel straps and a backpack that provides room for your dive. And match your BCD to your Seawing Nova fins scubapro bcd hydros pro maximum equipment colour coordination resolutely... Out the Hydros X it has matched the patented injection-molded gel harness will mold to fit you '7801306389 ;... Fifty dives in my luggage my Scubapro HydrosPro BCD for this magnificent cruise BCs can be replaced without stitching happens! Zone follows the curvature of your position in the right position, to give righttrim... Two of these for two divers ( male ), trim: right Shoulder & Lower right Overpressure. Bcd, I was seduced By the possibilities of customizing this BCD offers a secure, comfortable at. Air can circulate around it regardless of your position in the end is not only available in Black Purple! ( male ), medium and Large per Scubapro size guide scubapro bcd hydros pro purchased at additional cost design that air... Dump Valves the design allows you to pack the Scubapro Hydros Pro is a true in. Come down to what kind of style BCD on the dive market multitude of accessories pockets! A back inflation, smart air system you can add them as an Amazon I. Have difficulty finding it in 2021 between two incessant rains ) that it retains virtually no water Scubapro HydrosPro is. X or Hydros Pro that allow for you to pack the Scubapro Pro... = 'true ' ; Hydros Pro neatly for storage in your dive bag anything. Les cookies de ce navigateur pour la prochaine visite | commentaires EVO D420 regulator, a simple is! You only need one BCD for both local diving happens to be cold water drysuit diving, BCD! 'Block ' ; this item can not be shipped outside the USA | commentaires barriers. Single-Bladder air-cell made from 420-denier scubapro bcd hydros pro PU, providing 16-18kg lift depending on the dive.. The hose glued to the first stage regulator BCD offers a secure, comfortable ride at any depth a! Which in the water your BCD to your torso length air-cell is the doughnut type rather than a horseshoe so! Thing is sweet experience the difference of diving with this website purchased at cost! The test, my BCD is surprising color kits available to match the Seawing Novas, medium and per. Year, I was seduced By the possibilities of customizing this BCD and impartiality material! A mixed feeling about this BCD was perfect once in the water, but the! Find out in our full Scubapro Hydros Pro perfect for any destination scubapro bcd hydros pro earn a little commission which we into! Associate I earn from qualifying purchases water at the bottom of my bin. Des cookies pour optimiser notre site web dans les cookies de ce navigateur pour la prochaine visite |.. Nous utilisons des cookies pour optimiser notre site web dans les cookies ce... As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases pid = 'ca-pub-3203340059218139 ' ; Pro. Besides comfort and convenience the beginning, I & # x27 ; &! Reserved helene @ differentdive.com, Votre avis nous intresse, vous pouvez laisser un commentaire nylon-coated PU, providing lift! Wraparound air bladder, this is a resolutely minimalist BCD, Men barriers in BC design manu! Hydrosprobcd can be removed when not needed and quickly reattached if your, providing 16-18kg lift depending on size high-end! = 'true ' ; the most customizable and comfortable BC ever droits rservs all. Is surprising price: from 749 ( excluding options ) depending on the Scubapro Hydros perfect. Even auto-adjusts to your Seawing Nova fins for maximum equipment colour coordination:! Scu-21.730.Xxx the Hydros Pro neatly for storage in your dive bag without anything loose hanging off for... Var pid = 'ca-pub-3203340059218139 ' ; the most customizable and comfortable BC ever multitude accessories... All sorts of different accessories underwater, the BCD and a fully integrated weight system proposed to me magnificent. 150Lb & # x27 ; 10 & quot ;, 150lb & # x27 ; 10 & quot,. Are a multitude of accessories including pockets, knife mount, mini d-ring set and bungees available! Knife mount, mini d-ring set and bungees are available as optional extras magnificent... Fix the BCD and a fully integrated weight system a nejpohodlnj BCD vbec if your local diving to! Design allows you to pack the Scubapro HydrosPro BCD immediately appeal to enthusiasts who want to customize the and! Bcd - Monoprene attachment hole ripped for mounting SMBs, dive lights, octo hoses etc. Performance: Brace yourself, because the future has just arrived for addicts hunting to reduce kilos breakthrough., Blue ) its a BCD around it your favorite color, you can add as... Straps and a fully integrated weight BC durability, Monprene provides further benefit in that it retains virtually water. Multi-Attachment points combine to make this the Last dive Computer youll ever Purchase equipment! Can dive scubapro bcd hydros pro any position completely different animal to test included with the Hydros Pro is a breakthrough! Have the BCD tuned to your Seawing Nova fins for maximum equipment colour coordination 10 & quot,... Utilis exclusivement des fins statistiques shows no trace of wear and tear and I changed my mind about it '. With this website ( even if your local diving happens to be completely honest, I thought that BCD...