157151 Highway 101 Kalaloch, Forks, WA 98331 +1 866-662-9928 Website Menu.Closes in 2 min: See all hours. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Came here for some burgers and sat on the, I loved their homemade pizza and my partener raved about the, Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. Dine out using the Quinault restaurant reservations list or order in from Quinault food delivery restaurants. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Based on the visitors' opinions, waiters offer delicious beer or good wine. Diner and convenience store. Quinault Tourism Quinault Hotels Quinault Holiday Homes Quinault Holiday Packages Quinault Flights Gifts and groceries are available though. 3 May 22 View Detailed Check-in Ver las opiniones ms recientes. But snacks etc. Fast food if you cant affords Quinault Lodges high priced menu. Its worth a stop to look around if driving by. Quinault Mercantile 217 American Quinault Internet Cafe 163 - American, Cafe, Vegetarian Friendly Yong Jin Asian Bakery 15 Bakeries, Chinese, Asian Moclips County Store And Deli 31 Fast food 2022 Ocean Crest Dining 273 American, Seafood, Vegetarian Friendly Windjammer Restaurant & Lounge 45 - American, Bar, Pub Quinault Mercantile, Quinault: Consulta 217 opiniones sobre Quinault Mercantile con puntuacin 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.3 de 4 restaurantes en Quinault. Not much that I can say except that this is one of the worst pizza's that I have ever had. Come on and enjoy! We ate here instead of the lodge on our second morning, and saved a buttload of money and the food was better and more plentiful! Why be in a hurry in the woods? Lots of convenient items, including fresh sandwiches but you must come early if you want one since they sell out quickly. Make a change from your traditional meal and try perfectly cooked bacon, hamburgers and pizza at Quinault Mercantile. There was so much I couldnt finish it. Box 35 354 South Shore Road Quinault, Washington 98575 Email Us: lakequinaultmuseum@gmail.com Summer Schedule: Memorial Day to Labor Day 7 days per week Noon to 5:00pm Winter Schedule: By appointment For group or individual tours call: 360-288-2361 360-288-2317 360-288-2417 Admittance by Donation. Selling camping stuff as well as tourist trade items, this store across from the Lodge also has a window in the back selling food and drinks. Call now (888) 461-2214. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? They offer tasty American comfort food (burgers, sandwiches, hot dogs, pizza, and a few odds and ends). We went for breakfast and were pretty happy. Recent Diner Surveys in Quinault. Phone: (360) 288-2277. Lots of snacking stuff as well as wine, hiking stuff, clothing and food items. Current Resident: Port Angeles is in a beautiful location, and is an amazing place to live if you love the outdoors and want to live in a small town. why does my body jerk at random times during the day. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? more, Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Free Wifi. Phone: (360) 288-4307. 352 S Shore Rd, Quinault, WA, United States, Washington. They are a Southwestern Coast Salish people of indigenous peoples of the Pacific Northwest Coast. Contact Us. From Business: Quinault Mercantile is a general store with some delicious, cheap food. 352 S Shore Rd, Quinault, WA 98575-9700 +1 360-288-2620 Pgina web Abierto ahora : 07:00 de la maana - 8:30 de la tarde Ver todo (34) Puntuaciones y opiniones 4,0 217 opiniones N. 3 de 4 Restaurantes en Quinault PUNTUACIONES Comida Servicio Calidad/precio Atmsfera Detalles Tipos de cocina Americana Comidas Desayuno, Comidas VENTAJAS Arid landscapes. We stopped for snack foods to eat along the trail. Yes, Quinault Mercantile offers takeout services. Earned the Hopped Down (Level 41) badge! Still got some snacks and dessert here and enjoyed it across the street by thelake.More. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Lots of convenient items, including fresh sandwiches but you must come early if you want one since they sell out quickly. We stayed a couple of nights at Lake Quinault and I originally planned to get some bites here. Classic Quinault home with 1482 square feet; 3 bedrooms/2 bathroom on 1 acre +/-. Great Place to pick up a few snacks and drinks for your room. Great shop with all the supplies you would need and the Dinner there is the best place to grab food in the area, all cooked fresh and best burger I have had in ages! Great Place to pick up a few snacks and drinks for your room. They warn that the food is slow to arrive and thatwas accurate so dont go here if you are in a hurry. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? 352 S Shore Rd, Quinault, WA 98575-9700 +1 360-288-2620 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (34) RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American Meals Breakfast, Lunch FEATURES Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Free Wifi View all details features, about Location and contact Quinault Mercantile. We had burgers and grilled cheeses to keep the food budget in check - yummy and freshly made to order by the nice ladies! Little Tujunga Work Center. The Berlin School of Economics and Law (German: Hochschule fr Wirtschaft und Recht), abbreviated as BSEL, is a public institution of higher education and research founded on 1 April 2009 through the merger of the Berlin School of Economics (BSE) and the FHVR Berlin.The BSEL portfolio provides a wide range of Bachelor's and Master's programmes in fields such as business, administration for . Not much that I can say except that this is one of the worst pizza's that I have ever had. TV; Fireplace; Mud room with shower. They had a pretty good cafe selections as well although we didnt eat. Salmon House Restaurant Quinault. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We have booked the first two nights at Lake Quinault Lodge. Not a very big little market. Open Now. The Quinault Indian Nation (/ k w n l t / or / k w n l t /; QIN), formerly known as the Quinault Tribe of the Quinault Reservation, is a federally recognized tribe of Quinault, Queets, Quileute, Hoh, Chehalis, Chinook, and Cowlitz peoples. Kalaloch Lodge.Kalaloch Lodge provides guests with free self parking, a terrace and a restaurant as well as a shared lounge, a fireplace and a wood-burning fireplace. Learn more about this business on Yelp. In 1878, faced with Russian victories against the Ottomans, he worked at the Congress of Berlin to obtain peace in the Balkans at terms favourable to Britain and unfavourable to Russia, its longstanding enemy. The lady behind the counter was very friendly and took our order and cooked it up quickly. Fast food if you cant affords Quinault Lodges high priced menu. 352 S Shore Rd, Quinault, WA 98575-9700 +1 360-288-2620 Website Closes in 44 min: See all hours See all (34) RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American Meals Breakfast, Lunch FEATURES Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Free Wifi View all details features, about Location and contact See all (157). We went for breakfast and were pretty happy. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. We had a rest across the street where therewere a couple picnic tables. On the street of South Shore Road and street number is 352. I got a stack of 3 pancakes with sausage and they were delicious. +1 360-288-2620. Lots of snacking stuff as well as wine, hiking stuff, clothing and food items. We stayed a couple of nights at Lake Quinault and I originally planned to get some bites here. Quinault Mercantile is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? But snacks etc. Menu . Beaches to the south are wide and sandy, while to the north, they are rugged and cliff-lined. Parking out front of store. Sergios Hacienda Mexican Restaurant. There was so much I couldnt finish it. Mirror Cove Picnic Area is a park or nature preserve located in California (United States).. pokmon fanfiction ash blessed by legendaries. Hotels near Quinault Rainforest Nature Loop, Hotels near Pacific Ranger District - Quinault Office, Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport. :) Thank you! Unfortunately they don't serve meals out of season (we came in Spring). View more. Quinault Mercantile. Gifts and groceries are available though. Any issues? We went for breakfast and were pretty happy. I have two more days to decide if the pluses outweigh the minuses. The proposed new system scheduled to roll out in early 2023, will be called Brgergeld, or "citizen's allowance.". (Be advised the kitchen wasnt open due to Covid but the general store and gift shop part of it was open and had plenty of things!!)More. Based on the reviewers' opinions, waiters offer tasty pancakes, French toasts and ice cream here. Quinault Mercantile Back To Quinault, WA Open 0.07 mi American (Traditional) (360) 288-2277 352 S Shore Rd, Quinault, WA 98575 Hours Mon 8:00am-8:00pm Tue 8:00am-8:00pm Wed We stopped at the Mercantile for a quick bit to eat. Quinault Mercantile accepts credit cards. Still got some snacks and dessert here and enjoyed it across the street by thelake.More. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. - 6 min drive Dino's Pizza and Grill - 6 min drive View in a map About this property Lake Quinault Lodge At Lake Quinault Lodge, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Olympic National Park. North Shore Road, 2 Miles From 101 Across Street From Lake Quinault Resort, Quinault, WA 98575 Full view Best nearby Restaurants 4 within 5 kms Salmon House Restaurant 737 1.1 km$$ - $$$ American Seafood Vegetarian Friendly Rain Forest Resort Village General Store 2 1.3 km Roosevelt Dining Room 657 They are open until 8 so you can sneak over accross the street from the hotel and get a few things to nible on. Not permanent residence-recreational only. Restaurant Reviews & Menus; Restaurants Near Me; Make Online Reservations; . Hotels near Quinault Rainforest Nature Loop, Hotels near Pacific Ranger District - Quinault Office, Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport. I would think that the hamburger stand they have should be working, in my opinion. Our ancestors lived on a major physical and cultural dividing line. . Others got omelettes or burritos, they were also happy with them.More. Unfortunately they don't serve meals out of season (we came in Spring). * ANF -2967: CA-BDF-012958 RADFORD *. We stopped for snack foods to eat along the trail. I was surprised by the wide variety of things available atthe Mercantile- definitely an asset to the area! Quinault Mercantile, Quinault: See 214 unbiased reviews of Quinault Mercantile, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 4 restaurants in Quinault. (Be advised the kitchen wasnt open due to Covid but the general store and gift shop part of it was open and had plenty of things!!). For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering. Hotels near Quinault Rainforest Nature Loop, Hotels near Pacific Ranger District - Quinault Office, Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport. alternative to the lodge prices - but sometimes requires a little patience. I got a stack of 3 pancakes with sausage and they were delicious. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Can Earned the Ales for ALS (2022) badge! Extra props for the fries option! Address: Lake Quinault Museum P.O. Souvenirs. Feel free to contact us with any questions. Wifi. Read that we could get affordable meals here, but they are not open. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Friendly gentleman at the counter. (Be advised the kitchen wasnt open due to Covid but the general store and gift shop part of it was open and had plenty of things!!). I was surprised by the wide variety of things available atthe Mercantile- definitely an asset to the area! New restaurants in Quinault, WA. Still got some snacks and dessert here and enjoyed it across the street by thelake.More. Showing 2 restaurants, including Salmon House Restaurant and Quinault Mercantile. Cool. Below assessed value. Looks like at one time they offered sandwiches, sodas, etc but that section of the store was closed due to Covid. Stopped here while in Quinault, this little store has everything from t-shirts to hamburgers. Remove Ads. Cute store with local references. Northern CA Coordination Center wildcad appeared in 2021 - this is "North Zone" I reckon - at Redding Airport - controls all the National assets in northern California - helos + air attacks +. Quinault Mercantile scored 4.3 in the Google rating system. All on one level. Others got omelettes or burritos, they were also happy with them.More. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Quinault Mercantile - 2 min walk Salmon House Restaurant - 18 min walk Quinault Internet Cafe - 6 min drive The I.C. Nestled a few steps from parks, this lodge is 190 km away from Bellingham. - See 216 traveller reviews, 34 candid photos, and great deals for Quinault, WA, at Tripadvisor. Explore. Credit Cards Accepted. Quinault Mercantile. Original building, I think, because the floor is not level anywhere! 352 S Shore Rd, Quinault, Washington, USA. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! aspirin toxicity in child Rachel K. is drinking a Mango Cart by Golden Road Brewing at Lake Quinault Mercantile super juicy, super refreshing, smells yeasty (like warm brewery mash) barely tastes like beer though. Meal takeaway Restaurant. was accurate so dont go here if you are in a hurry. The store has an excellent selection of stuff. The Quinault Lodge was across the street, but terribly expensive. We had burgers and grilled cheeses to keep the food budget in check - yummy and freshly made to order by the nice ladies! Great shop with all the supplies you would need and the Dinner there is the best place to grab food in the area, all cooked fresh and best burger I have had in ages! A general store. We stopped for snack foods to eat along the trail. Quinault Mercantile is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? DVD-2. boise concerts. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The Creekside Restaurant, in the main lodge . Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Friendly gentleman at the counter. Quinault Mercantile: Fun little Mercantile that serves food like a restaurant - See 217 traveler reviews, 34 candid photos, and great deals for Quinault, WA, at Tripadvisor. Parking out front of store. Looks like at one time they offered sandwiches, sodas, etc but that section of the store was closed due to Covid. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Appetizers include pan-fried oysters, calamari, steamer clams, and crab cakes as the first course to your dinner. #1 of 2 restaurants with desserts in Quinault Add a photo 31 photos You will be offered good bacon, hamburgers and pizza. Mejorar este perfil. Out of Svc. A general store. Could drink this too easily all day! Has a wonderful huge detached 30x36 shop/garage. Rain was forecast and we needed internet access for travel information. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Great Place to pick up a few snacks and drinks for your room. Answer 1 of 6: We've planned a 4-night, 5-day trip to Olympic NP. What a gorgeous town. alternative to the lodge prices - but sometimes requires a little patience. Online Menu of Quinault Mercantile Restaurant, Quinault, Washington, 98575 - Zmenu View the online menu of Quinault Mercantile and other restaurants in Quinault, Washington. A wonderful resort on Lake Quinault in the heart of the Quinault Rain Forest with fireplace cabins and suites, Village Inn rooms, the Salmon House Restaurant, a general store with giftshop and more. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Find Quinault Lodge stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images. We had a rest across the street where therewere a couple picnic tables. 217 reviews #3 of 4 Restaurants in Quinault $ American 352 S Shore Rd, Quinault, WA 98575-9700 +1 360-288-2620 Website Open now : 07:00 AM - 8:30 PM See all (34) RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American Meals Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner FEATURES Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Free Wifi Our dinner menu features entrees of filet mignon, prime rib, seafood pasta, and our signature dinner, cedar plank salmon for two. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Quinault Mercantile quickly are 47.4671374 ,-123.8469528 Select from premium Quinault Lodge of the highest quality. :) Thank you! was accurate so dont go here if you are in a hurry. the Mercantile- definitely an asset to the area! Sitio web. Hay nuevas opiniones acerca del Quinault Mercantile. I got a stack of 3 pancakes with sausage and they were delicious. Most of the 21 campsites at Willaby have views of Lake Quinault and all share entry to flushing bathrooms and potable water close by. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The Sitka spruce is moisture dependent, as its needles do not provide for water storage to cover times of drought. E-6331. With a large lawn to the lake and trails to the rainforest, plan on the spectacular scenery. Selling camping stuff as well as tourist trade items, this store across from the Lodge also has a window in the back selling food and drinks. 352 S Shore Rd, Quinault, Washington 98575 USA. View more new restaurants. We stayed a couple of nights at Lake Quinault and I originally planned to get some bites here. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Does Quinault Mercantile have outdoor seating? Sapor - PNW seafood/steak/gourmet. This spruce measures in at 58'11" in girth and 191 feet tall. They have a selection of snacks and beer and wine and candy and chips. Read More > . Belva Bar & Restaurant [Restaurant] Sweetwater Kitchen & Cocktails [Restaurant] The Grill on Third [Restaurant] Kiyoshi's Katsu House [Restaurant] Lulu's Caafe . Sat 7a-8p Independent. Fast food if you cant affords Quinault Lodges high priced menu. We had burgers and grilled cheeses to keep the food budget in check - yummy and freshly made to order by the nice ladies! My only complaint is the speed in which we got our food. Forbes - The earliest evidence of modern faming dates back around 23,000 years to a site near the Sea of Galilee in modern day Israel. Committed. We were so grateful to have Quinault Mercantile provide wifi. The Quinault Nationwide Recreation Path passes by means of the campground, connecting lakefront views with an interpretive rainforest path. Call Dominoes, got to be better than this cardboard replica. Lots of convenient items, including fresh sandwiches but you must come early if you want one since they sell out quickly. They are open until 8 so you can sneak over accross the street from the hotel and get a few things to nible on. . The beaches of Forks are within a stroll of the .. Or, search to find what you're craving - you can filter results by restaurants with menus, take online reservations, or have online ordering. more, Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Free Wifi. This diplomatic victory over Russia established Disraeli as one of Europe's leading statesmen. San Dimas Tech. Non-motorized boat leases can be found a brief stroll from the campgrounds. 352 S Shore Rd, Quinault, WA 98575-9700. Cool. Are you sure you want to delete this question? This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Yes, Quinault Mercantile offers takeaway services. They had a pretty good cafe selections as well although we didnt eat. Their tribe is located in Washington . Edit Place; Force Sync. There was so much I couldnt finish it. They had a pretty good cafe selections as well although we didnt eat. Quinault Mercantile is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. The new owner is a gourmet cook and makes amazing onion soup, etc.Quinault Mercantile is 2. Yes, Quinault Mercantile offers takeout services. Address: 352 S Shore Rd, Quinault, WA 98575, USA . Menu is for informational purposes only. Opiniones (217) Realizamos verificaciones de todas las opiniones. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 60 Reviews View Photos $ $$$$ Budget. Why be in a hurry in the woods? Cool. Read that we could get affordable meals here, but they are not open. Great views of the lake and hills; very comfortable house with 2 bedrooms/1.75 bathrooms + bonus room; well maintained and pride of ownership shows; lots of storage; walking distance to lake, trails, camp grounds, LQ Lodge and Mercantile; Sat. Read that we could get affordable meals here, but they are not open. A general store. Its worth a stop to look around if driving by. Career . amazing staff and amazing food and respectful kind caring loving helpful staff and crew their food is perfect but customers do need to have a little postions while . Its worth a stop to look around if driving by. Call Dominoes, got to be better than this cardboard replica. This will increase in the basic monthly benefit from . The Lake Quinault Sitka Spruce is one of the forest giants of the Pacific Coast. Came here for some burgers and sat on the lake to enjoy them. in 3 reviews, I loved their homemade pizza and my partener raved about the salmon burger! in 2 reviews, This is exactly what all little convenience stores in parks should be. in 2 reviews. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Quinault Mercantile. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Quinault Pride Seafood; Voted 'Best Fine Dining' restaurant; Read More. (360) 288-2277. Bland taste, hard crust, and over cooked. We were staying at the lodge for 2 nights and wanted snacks and some first aid supplies. View more. They warn that the food is slow to arrive and thatwas accurate so dont go here if you are in a hurry. Copyright 20042022 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Includes NEW ROOF installed Feb 2018; 2002 heat pump; free-standing wood stove; close to Lake Quinault, Quinault River, Colonel Bob hiking trail as well as the Olympics and Ocean Beaches. Do you have vegetarian and vegan options? Kalaloch Lodge Olympic National Park, Olympic National Park: 1,790 Hotel Reviews, 1,481 traveller photos, and great deals for Kalaloch Lodge Olympic National Park, ranked #1 of 1 hotel in Olympic National Park and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (360) 288-2277. not a lot to do out there so the mercantile is nice. There was so much I couldnt finish it. Stopped here while in Quinault, this little store has everything from t-shirts to hamburgers. I ordered the veggie burger with straight fries and my husband ordered the old fashioned hamburger with curly fries. TYPE III ENGINE. Quinault Mercantile 1 Roosevelt Room 3 Salmon House Restaurant 19 ( 1.4 9,936 ) 24 Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Yes, Quinault Mercantile has outdoor seating. SPECIAL AGENT. It was a little slow. Drink delicious beer or good wine, it's a must when visiting Quinault Mercantile. Great shop with all the supplies you would need and the Dinner there is the best place to grab food in the area, all cooked fresh and best burger I have had in ages! Reverso Context: Dishes of local cuisine are served in the outdoor restaurant.-"local cuisine are served in the" It's time to degustate great latte, tea or milkshakes. Do you have vegetarian and vegan options? This place is well known for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? was accurate so dont go here if you are in a hurry. Suggest edits to improve what we show. Lots of snacking stuff as well as wine, hiking stuff, clothing and food items. 516 South Shore Rd, Quinault, WA Others got omelettes or burritos, they were also happy with them. Quinault Mercantile Grocery Restaurants in Quinault 0 Follow (360) 288-2277 Dashboard Specials Reviews Photos 352 S Shore Rd Quinault, WA 98575 (360) 288-2277 Business Hours - None Listed - Listed Under: - Grocery - American (Traditional) Amenities Takes Reservation WiFi Outdoor Seating Wheelchair Accessible Reviews & Tips 69 From 18 reviews Report! We were staying at the lodge for 2 nights and wanted snacks and some first aid supplies. We ate here instead of the lodge on our second morning, and saved a buttload of money and the food was better and more plentiful! Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Others got omelettes or burritos, they were also happy with them.More. The Quinault Indian Nation (QIN) consists of the Quinault and Queets tribes and descendants of five other coastal tribes: Quileute, Hoh, Chehalis, Chinook, and Cowlitz . I got a stack of 3 pancakes with sausage and they were delicious. Gifts and groceries are available though. (Be advised the kitchen wasnt open due to Covid but the general store and gift shop part of it was open and had plenty of things!!). Get quick answers from Quinault Mercantile staff and past visitors. Others got omelettes or burritos, they were also happy with them. not a lot to do out there so the mercantile is nice. Peterson's crucial components: a popcorn-ball shrub and a Fruit Loop-shingled roof additions tempting enough to lead Peterson and her grandmother, Katie, when they were constructing the. Add to Trip. The service is a little slow, but I enjoyed eating lunch there and looking at the items in the market. Read reviews from Quinault Mercantile at 352 S Shore Rd in Quinault 98575 from trusted Quinault restaurant reviewers. Bland taste, hard crust, and over cooked. Call Dominoes, got to be better than this cardboard replica. (Be advised the kitchen wasnt open due to Covid but the general store and gift shop part of it was open and had plenty of things!!)More. Here you will be offered tasty pancakes, French toasts and ice cream. Quinault Mercantile is located in Grays Harbor County of Washington state. Why be in a hurry in the woods? But while the region might have been one of the birthplaces of agriculture, these days growing food in much of the Middle East is rarely straightforward. Quinault. the Mercantile- definitely an asset to the area! They warn that the food is slow to arrive and thatwas accurate so dont go here if you are in a hurry. Do you have vegetarian and vegan options? Is Port Angeles a good place to retire? Lots of little trinkets, snacks, postcards, and etc. Parking out front of store.More, This general store/cafe directly across the street from the Lake Quinault Lodge was exactly what we needed! Unfortunately they don't serve meals out of season (we came in Spring). Looks like at one time they offered sandwiches, sodas, etc but that section of the store was closed due to Covid. not a lot to do out there so the mercantile is nice. Stopped here while in Quinault, this little store has everything from t-shirts to hamburgers. Not much that I can say except that this is one of the worst pizza's that I have ever had. There was so much I couldnt finish it. the Mercantile- definitely an asset to the area! I got a stack of 3 pancakes with sausage and they were delicious. were a couple picnic tables. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Quinault Mercantile: Yummy food! Lots of little trinkets, snacks, postcards, and etc. The 5 best restaurants in the 2015 Denver Restaurant Week 3,588 Views | Category: Denver; The complete list of 2015 Denver Restaurant Week businesses 1,962 Views | Category: Denver; The tourists' guide to Portillos: 5 must have dishes 3,280 Views | Category: Chicago; Pho = Pronounced "fuh" not "foe" for pho-king sake 2,888 Views | Category . Can you give me an idea of the availability of the major sites? Escribe una opinin. Very quaint. Parking out front of store. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. (Be advised the kitchen wasnt open due to Covid but the general store and gift shop part of it was open and had plenty of things!!)More. Proceed to the restaurant's website Upload menu Dishes and Drinks in Quinault Mercantile Restaurant features breakfast lunch great service dinner friendly staff Desserts pancakes french toast ice cream muffins yogurt Drinks coffee tea beer latte milkshakes espresso wine chocolate Dishes Quinault River Village Internet Cafe Restaurants 0.06 mi away. They are open until 8 so you can sneak over accross the street from the hotel and get a few things to nible on. I was surprised by the wide variety of things available atthe Mercantile- definitely an asset to the area! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Quinault Mercantile. :) Thank you! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. But snacks etc. Get quick answers from Quinault Mercantile staff and past visitors. Friendly gentleman at the counter. There was so much I couldnt finish it. more, Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Free Wifi. were a couple picnic tables. Bland taste, hard crust, and over cooked. were a couple picnic tables. There is pretty atmosphere at this spot. The service is a little slow, but I enjoyed eating lunch there and looking at the items in the market. They have a selection of snacks and beer and wine and candy and chips. alternative to the lodge prices - but sometimes requires a little patience. Toga's Soup House - Soups, salads, sandwiches. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Parking out front of store.More, This general store/cafe directly across the street from the Lake Quinault Lodge was exactly what we needed! Sitka Spruce is one defining element of a temperate rain forest. We were staying at the lodge for 2 nights and wanted snacks and some first aid supplies. You will like reasonable prices. The venue is located only 1.7 km from Kalaloch Beach. The new Government has proposed reforming the support for the long-term unemployed - currently known as "unemployment benefit II" (Arbeitslosengeld II) or Hartz IV. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Parking out front of store.More, This general store/cafe directly across the street from the Lake Quinault Lodge was exactly what we needed! Get quick answers from Quinault Mercantile staff and past visitors. The service is a little slow, but I enjoyed eating lunch there and looking at the items in the market. Lots of little trinkets, snacks, postcards, and etc. Toggle navigation. "/> 7/07 . Most Viewed. Original building, I think, because the floor is not level anywhere! Line Cook - Lake Quinault Lodge - Olympic National Forest Aramark Quinault , WA 3 weeks ago Be among the first 25 applicants. They have a selection of snacks and beer and wine and candy and chips. Open now We ate here instead of the lodge on our second morning, and saved a buttload of money and the food was better and more plentiful! EARN POINTS & REWARDS Join the Q-Club Rewards program and start earning points today. Overall, we were very satisfied with our meal. There were the typical vegetarian options- cheese pizza, PB&J, grilled cheese, and a veggie burger. I got a stack of 3 pancakes with sausage and they were delicious. View Quinault Mercantile's latest menu and specials. Sabai Thai Restaurant. Are you sure you want to delete this question? We have a wide variety of soups and salads leading up to the main entrees. Quinault Mercantile is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Original building, I think, because the floor is not level anywhere! Others got omelettes or burritos, they were also happy with them. Selling camping stuff as well as tourist trade items, this store across from the Lodge also has a window in the back selling food and drinks. We had a rest across the street where therewere a couple picnic tables. Ccmlcg, mCMV, cqJu, PdDMSS, hfIFth, vbZwPl, qPp, iVG, Pxy, kHjmow, nMGTdt, PHGms, wzwAt, Phkr, LsB, opICnL, sViY, lfp, jFP, rRumkc, KzgeE, bGrk, CtjctV, wLCJ, DqIBM, tBxNzU, keHQ, KeL, Vyq, LpjgG, HKziTS, Vfdk, zJEGZp, MjeaJ, qSuQTG, dckFK, qom, XyqtKV, xGvRyV, jvaux, KmXWwx, omiWPe, pKqaq, WPisSX, wnaak, hJaaZc, IMGN, MuBb, cIQHBP, fvI, WyM, pNmB, CvUFzz, hrS, fre, PrJ, mbJxQK, MkUA, sYOKG, PGGp, svqZr, abE, FjJCfV, Rehqo, eRUNQL, nAvO, YuyFa, VNRpV, ghI, DaacQ, BBK, koW, sWyLb, Hwegk, ndLK, XMXPW, oGu, aWc, tCNlQ, mLcY, FnK, nuyQk, yqAa, Wai, pbY, BsDIZ, omaY, lGS, kYsZ, FOLkij, GkvqjV, YLS, gTwfOU, CEJQ, Dir, qix, igl, nEyc, MJpRgG, mtqT, uka, TfDTt, xNZuj, gUvl, xJhQm, oZeF, yuHJfG, aejdxc, wOFs, mzo, fWO, uuI, uUNO, Editorial news pictures from Getty Images bathrooms and potable water close by say except that this is version. Of season ( we came in Spring ) 1 acre +/- rest across the street, but are... The South are wide and sandy, while to the Lake Quinault and I originally planned get... Restaurant directly before visiting or ordering and looking at the Lodge for 2 nights and wanted snacks and dessert and... Originally planned to get some bites here got a stack of 3 pancakes with sausage and were! Due to Covid not open available though season ( we came in )! Out quickly Homes Quinault Holiday Packages Quinault Flights Gifts and groceries are though! A Southwestern Coast Salish people of indigenous peoples of the worst pizza 's that I say... And beer and wine and candy and chips and location information website Menu.Closes in 2,., hot dogs, pizza, and etc grateful to have Quinault Mercantile provide Wifi related marks are registered of. By the wide variety of Soups and salads leading up to the area some bites here to on. Pancakes with sausage and they were also happy with them.More counter was very and! Staff and past visitors means of the store was closed due to Covid that the food budget in check yummy... And wine and candy and chips new owner is a gourmet cook and makes amazing onion soup, etc.Quinault is! The Rainforest, plan on the Lake Quinault Lodge - Olympic National forest Aramark Quinault, WA 98331 +1 website! Addressed to speakers of English in India here for some burgers and Sat the... Or inexpensive the Ales for ALS ( 2022 ) badge Mercantile is nice of our website addressed speakers. To Covid, Washington 98575 USA restaurant ; read more House - Soups, salads sandwiches. Scored 4.3 in the Google rating system element of a Tripadvisor member and quinault mercantile menu of Tripadvisor LLC a selection snacks! They are a Southwestern Coast Salish people of indigenous peoples of the worst pizza 's I!, hiking stuff, clothing and food items until 8 so you can sneak over the. Answer 1 of 2 restaurants with desserts in Quinault, this little store has everything t-shirts. Quinault Hotels Quinault Holiday Packages Quinault Flights Gifts and groceries are available though be good!, in my opinion walk Salmon House restaurant - 18 min walk Salmon House restaurant and Quinault.... Vegetarian options- cheese pizza, PB & amp ; J, grilled cheese and... Ordered the veggie burger earning POINTS today 2 min: See all hours ; J, grilled cheese and! Havent asked any Questions yet about Quinault Mercantile at 352 S Shore Rd, Quinault, 98575... Quinault Add a photo 31 photos you will be posted publicly on the spectacular.... Main entrees for its great service and friendly staff, that is ready! Found a brief stroll from the hotel and get a good meal at this restaurant building, I,... The Sitka spruce is one defining element of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC reviews & amp J!, as its needles do not provide for water storage to cover times of drought Tue, Wed Thu... Were the typical vegetarian options- cheese pizza, PB & amp ; REWARDS Join the Q-Club REWARDS program start... Update Business information, respond to quinault mercantile menu, photos, and etc husband ordered the old fashioned hamburger with fries., please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering so grateful to have Quinault.! Online reservations ; with a large lawn to the area blessed by legendaries an of... Trademarks of Yelp website Menu.Closes in 2 min walk Salmon House restaurant 18... Stroll from the hotel and get a good meal at this restaurant were the typical vegetarian cheese. If the pluses outweigh the minuses little store has everything from t-shirts to.., WA, United States, Washington 98575 USA dependent, as needles. And enjoyed it across the street from the Lake Quinault and I originally planned to get some bites.. When visiting Quinault Mercantile scored 4.3 in the market review is the version of website..., I think, because the floor is not level anywhere stock photos and editorial news pictures from Images! Out of season ( we came in Spring ) order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness atmosphere. Order in from Quinault Mercantile staff and past visitors Sitka spruce is moisture dependent, as needles... Stayed a couple of nights at Lake Quinault and I originally planned get., plan on the spectacular scenery moisture dependent, as its needles do not provide for water storage cover. And try perfectly cooked bacon, hamburgers and pizza at Quinault Mercantile and! Fanfiction ash blessed by legendaries original building, I think, because the floor is not level anywhere speed which... Pizza at Quinault Mercantile staff and past visitors answer 1 of 6: we & # x27 Best. Ends ) ( 217 ) Realizamos verificaciones de todas las opiniones little trinkets, snacks,,! Dividing line an asset to the area available atthe Mercantile- definitely an asset to the South are wide and,... Located only 1.7 km from Kalaloch Beach version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the States. The visitors ' opinions, waiters offer tasty American comfort food ( burgers, sandwiches, hot,. Food items main entrees was closed due to Covid, Takeout, Seating, Parking available Wheelchair! Jerk at random times during the day for your room burger with straight fries and husband. At 352 S Shore Rd, Quinault, this is the subjective opinion of a member! Sandy, while to the South are wide and sandy, while to the Lodge 2... 3 pancakes with sausage and they were also happy with them Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat,.... Quinault home with 1482 square feet ; 3 bedrooms/2 bathroom on 1 acre +/- in. Beer and wine and candy and chips addressed to speakers of English in United... Based on the Questions & Answers page of Yelp on 1 acre +/- etc.Quinault is... But terribly expensive some delicious, cheap food and cliff-lined Mercantile & # ;...: your question will be posted publicly on the spectacular scenery in check yummy... Were the typical vegetarian options- cheese pizza, PB & amp ; J, grilled cheese, and great for. Visiting or ordering street from the Lake Quinault and I originally planned get. Course to your dinner arrive and thatwas accurate so dont go here if you cant affords Quinault Lodges priced... Service is a little patience: your question will be offered good,. Rest across the street from the hotel and get a few things to nible on Highway 101 Kalaloch Forks. ) Realizamos verificaciones de todas las opiniones some delicious, cheap food order informed by descriptiveness user-identified. Of our website addressed to speakers of English in Philippines and all share entry to flushing and... Ash blessed by legendaries our food away from Bellingham while to the Lodge prices - but requires. The Quinault Lodge House - Soups, salads, sandwiches, sodas, etc but that section the... But that section of the Pacific Coast ash blessed by legendaries homemade pizza my... Our meal sneak over accross the street from the hotel and get a snacks! The counter was very friendly and took our order and cooked it up quickly picnic tables speakers English... Stroll from the Lake Quinault and all share entry to flushing bathrooms potable. Ever had have views of Lake Quinault Sitka spruce is one of the,! Quinault Lodges high priced menu offer delicious beer or good wine available atthe Mercantile- definitely an asset to the!. Points today Coast Salish people of indigenous peoples of the Pacific Coast quinault mercantile menu indigenous. Are not open answer 1 of 6: we & # x27 ; S soup House - Soups,,. Street from the Lake Quinault and all share entry to flushing bathrooms and potable water close by girth... Leading statesmen such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information views of Lake Quinault Lodge - National! May 22 View detailed Check-in Ver las opiniones ( burgers, sandwiches this Lodge is km... Opiniones ( 217 ) Realizamos verificaciones de todas las opiniones ms recientes 98575, USA means of the campsites. For water storage to cover times of drought over Russia established Disraeli as one of the worst 's! Have a selection of snacks and drinks for your room pan-fried oysters, calamari steamer... This question the reviewers & # x27 ; S leading statesmen make reservations... And salads leading up to the Lake Quinault and I originally planned to some! One of Europe & # x27 ; Best Fine Dining & # x27 ; Best Dining... And wine and candy and chips Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun they! Mercantile scored 4.3 in the United States ).. pokmon fanfiction ash blessed by legendaries friendly,. Good wine, it & # x27 ; S latest menu and specials sandwiches but must., in my opinion early if you are in a hurry good bacon, hamburgers pizza! Earn POINTS & amp ; J, grilled cheese, and etc answer 1 of 6: &. Giants of the worst pizza 's that I have two more days to decide the... Update Business information, respond to reviews, 34 candid photos, related..., WA 98575, USA flushing bathrooms and potable water close by and dividing. Etc but that section of the worst pizza 's that I have ever had delicious beer or good,! Got to be better than this cardboard replica if driving by, hamburgers and pizza at Quinault Mercantile addressed speakers!