imessage an unknown error occurred monterey

I have reinstalled Monterey, I have deleted files from user lib/prefs and the user lib/messages folder. FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. An apple rep suggested that to me after i tried 4000 other things to try and fix it. Important:Scripts are not supported under any Microsoft standard support program or service. And followed the suggestions to clean my System Caches with Onyx and then run the following Terminal command: Running the Terminal command immediately allowed me to sign into iCloud on the old Mac. Step 2: Turn off iMessages first. 6. Apr 6, 2022 10:03 PM in response to jordanwinston. I face timed and imessaged just yesterday12/31/16. The error code is: 0xD000000C.". Check to make sure your internet is working on the Mac you're trying to install on. This might help you find the email address that is your MSA. just fixed this issue with support after hours of troubleshooting. If you haven't already, upgrade your device to MacOS Sierra 10.12. If the page loads, you're good to go. Click and drag the installer file to Trash to delete it. Were you able to get past the issue? iMessage says the same thing. "Microsoft Office can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.". Has this been fixed??? At least for me. Removed files from Library/Preferences. Reply I have this question too (240) I have this question too I have this question too (240) I have this question too how do you turn imessage off on your computer? Next, you will need to reboot the iPhone. It was running 10.11.3 Doing CMD-R during a reboot and installing clean to 10.11.4 seemed to fix it. i have been using Apple products since 2000 and i would be very disappointed if Apple does not solve the issue. Also seemacOS requirements for Microsoft 365 for Mac or Office 2019 for Mac new updates. Sign out and sign in again with the account associated with your Microsoft 365 subscription. Here's an update: Downgraded to BigSur and briefly saw I was logged into Messages (about 10 sec) then logged me out. Other symptoms may be that you see Microsoft 365 for Mac repeatedly asking you to sign into your account or you receive an "Authentication Expired" error. And iMessage works for me now on the original computer profile (user). Waiting to hear what to do. iMac 21.5, Open your Console app (under Utilities) In the Search field, type "Login" Press the Clear button. To fix this issue, update your Mac's name to remove the invalid characters: In the top menu bar, select the Apple icon > System Preferences > Sharing (third row.) Shutdown the VM and open the .vmx file again. on Mac with OX10.11.5 El CAPITAN, Has Apple come out with any solution to this problem. I need to App Store, iCloud, iTunes none login . Type in Office and then delete the data license file. /Users/yourusername/Library/Keychains. This might help you find the email address that is your MSA. Click the "Disconnect" button next to the account. Visit your account page to manage your settings and then return here to retry activation.". A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Check out the steps in this link, and get back to us with your results: If you can't turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support. If there is a red dot/stop icon next to the name, it is not accessible. See Remove Office license files on a Mac for directions on how to check which license you're using and how to reactivate. Very frustrating!! 4. We also need to change the MAC address of our VM. If you don't have a current subscription, you can sign up for a trial account. You will also have already downloaded and installed the Office suite. Go to the Rt Variables section and copy the last 12 (Hex) values from the uuidgen output to the ROM field (1). Unfortunately I have this same problem and none of these solutions have worked. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204063 Share Improve this answer Follow After do this in this order I re-logged in to my Messages account from the Messages->Preferences->Accounts page and everything returned to normal. Mac Pro (Mid2012) the same thing. If you skip this step and try to get into iCloud through System Preferences later on, the whole system got into a wonky state with error messages. Move the download file to your desktop and try again. Look for the file in your Downloads folder, typically next to the Trash. Had zero issues upgrading other devices to 10.11.14. Microsoft is aware of and currently working on this issue. Then go to the Privacy tab > Manage Website Data > Remove all. DaveLopez, call Office keeps asking me to sign in / "Authentication Expired" error, One-time purchase of Office confirmed, but still can't activate. It looks like its going to, but it just keeps spinning and spinning. Apple guy did not know of issue. i need help because it keeps getting wrong password. delete the files in the following folder /Users/<YOUR HOME FOLDER>/Library/Application Support/iCloud/Accounts Then reboot. Make sure to turn on Set Automatically, and the Time Zone is correct. Choose Mac Pro 6,1 in the drop-down list (1). Uninstall Office for Mac and then re-install Office from Office.com/signin. 2) I found the device that I cant sign into Messenger with at the bottom of the page and deleted it from that account (I have multiple other devices which were working fine at the time) I didnt have any issues with iMessage or FaceTime, but for the life of me I cannot get anything to download from the App Store. 1-800-MY-APPLE, or, If you cant turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime, Sales and I can sign in for other users, just not the main user profile that has all my data. Save and hit calculate (2). Open Clover Configurator and dismiss any Pop-Up telling you about a missing EFI partiton or config.plist, we don't need it. unknown error occurring with iMessage on Mac After upgrading to Monterey, I keep getting "an unknown error occurred" when I try to log into iMessage. I am unable to use any Apple services on my brand new Apple MacBook, so silly. If I could pay you I would haha. Activated but still prompted to activate. It happened around 10hrs ago, according to the email I got when my Macbook finally managed to sign in it had been trying to for more than half a day. This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository. If you dont have a second user you can use to log in then you have to create one. Type your Mac local account password and press Enter. First I would run a backup of the new computer. Thanks, Just realized now not able to log in to FaceTime and iMessage macOS Sierra 10.12.3. my macbook 2012 OS x 10.11.6 wont allow me to sign into iMessage or FaceTime :( tried everything and still doesnt work :( please help as soon as possible. Definitely not impressed :| I have also tried many of the suggstions on the forums but nothing has worked for me, i continue to get an unknown error has occurred in FaceTime, iMessage and iCloud. John Dickson1, User profile for user: Zapped PRAM multiple times. Step 5: Then turn on iMessages. Right-click the lock symbol in the Sharing and Permission section. Select the "Messages" option. It will NOT work with OS X distros like Niresh or Yosemite.Zone. Check your device settings. 5) When re-starting the machine, Zap the PRAM (hold down Command-Option-P-R before the machine chimes, keep holding until it goes blank and then release). I appreciate your help and will get back here tomorrow to let you know how it goes. This repository has been archived by the owner before Nov 9, 2022. This is a server issue that occurs when trying to activate Microsoft 365 for Mac for Mac. BUT i can't guarantee that this will work forever! More. It seems that this will then enable imessages sent via apple id rather than your phone number across all devices. Download stopping at the same size, every time. Waiting is Wise. iMessage not working on VMware hackintosh El Capitan So I just installed El Capitan with VMware and I set it up, everything works fine but when I try signing into imessage it says "An Error occurred during authentication" can someone help me please? Office for Mac repeatedly requesting keychain access. Jun 9, 2022 4:42 PM in response to Jacob Smolowe. I have a Mac OS X El Captain 10.11 VMwawre Virtual Machine And I Get An Error Message: An error occurred during activation. AlephInfinity, User profile for user: See the Mac section in Fixes or workarounds for recent Office installation or activation issues for help and updates on these recent issues. I then erased my new Mac, re-installed Monterey, re-migrated my user account and all my data, and everything worked. You should be good to go. The error that says the Microsoft Office installer.pkg can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer, has been fixed in an update by Apple. 3.) Hard reset and skipped that. No more "unknown error." I have changed the iCloud password. In the Computer Name text box, update your Mac's name and then close the window. Type "chmod 755 ./PrivilegedHelperTools" and press Enter. We recommend you use Safari for the best experience. Cannot add the second mobile number. It will give you an unique number as output. I have a 2010 mac tower 12 core that I use as my main work computer for Audio Production. I'll post back next week with findings. Apple is clearly aware of the issue as my discussions with the different layers of tech support confirmed that. Today, it's considered one of the 'Big Tech' technology companies, alongside Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and Facebook. i found a fix for it. YMMV. go back and sign into your original profile on the computer and try signing in. After you have activated iMessage on the iPhone, wait for a few minutes before using it. If you've installed macOS Monterey, but your Mac won't start, then restart your Mac and hold down Command, Option, P and R, which will reset the NVRAM (non . 7. Tips, questions, typos to chance@9to5mac.com, Hands-on: The new Apple Music Sing karaoke feature, Apple brings end-to-end encryption to more iCloud data, I have a Macbook Pro 13 2015 and its the same thing here. Open Safari and go to Preferences > Security tab and make sure Enable Javascript is selected. Choose the new Mac Pro model and hit OK. If you have aMicrosoft 365 work or school account, your license may not have been set up by your system administrator. I've reset the nvram and the smc. Can't download the Office for Mac installer. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, Or you can open Finder > Applications > scroll down to "Microsoft.". It is a 2019 but new to me. Be sure to check out, Donate to support my mom's battle with ALS, Many Mac users unable to log in to iMessage & FaceTime after updating to OS X 10.11.4. Login with your AppleID in iMessage. Reset NVRAM or PRAM on your Mac + + P + R Shut down your Mac, then turn it on and immediately press and hold these four keys together: Option, Command, P, and R. You can release the keys after about 20 seconds, during which your Mac might appear to restart. captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of Weve confirmed your purchase, but in order to activate you will need to download a version of Microsoft 365 for Mac from this Link". And randomize your serial-number (2). Looks like no ones replied in a while. The Mac runs macOS for its operating system. 1) I went to id.apple.com and logged into the iCloud account that I use on Messenger Can't activate Office after installation. Drag the installer file to Trash to delete it. Open Task Manager and type Ctrl-Alt-Del and then go to the Processes tab, after which stop any running programs that may be conflicting by right-clicking and clicking on End Process. i am having the same problem, spoken to apple and they still dont know how to fix this. Type the following text, and then press Enter in the Terminal Window: killall "Office365ServiceV2". In Keychain Access, delete the following files: Note:You will need local admin privileges to make changes to your Keychain Access. Click on 'Signout' at the bottom to log out of your Apple ID and iCloud. If you bought a one-time purchase of Office 2016 for PC instead of for Mac (or vice versa), you'll get an "Unsupported operating system" error when installing. Use the Safari browser and try to download the installer again. Works fine on my laptop w/ same OS. I found this thread on StackExchange: https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/340155/account-is-already-signed-in-to-icloud-in-mojave-but-its-not?newreg=804cdc6d23fb475dbbf208c736a5e109. Unknown error" or "clock error" when you activate Outlook 2016 for Mac, Restore previous purchase for Office for Mac. But when I logged into my mac today I cannot do either one. 5. If you're looking for the Office apps after installing: After you've installed the Office suite, you can find them by opening the Launchpad . See Error 0x8A010101 when activating Office for Mac. The problem. Now, for me, came running, he stayed two days unable to loggin, MBP 2011, Calendar kept throwing errors but iMessage and Facetime worked. Then write down the information (3). Note:In order to activate Microsoft 365 for Mac, you will need a valid and licensed Microsoft 365 account or a Microsoft Account that is associated with a one-time purchase. brand new rmbp 13 doing same thing. All is good now. Verify your Microsoft Account has a license: Sign in to your Microsoft Account at Office.com/signin. How to fix macOS Monterey boot problems. Contacted previous owner, they'd had the logic board replaced. The error code is 0xD0001043". Try searching all of your email accounts for a confirmation email from Microsoft. A plethora of users are voicing issues on Apple's support forums centered around logging in to iMessage and FaceTime following the update to OS X 10.11.4 El Capitan. Relaunch Office and complete activation. And iMessage works for me now on the original computer profile (user) That was what worked for me. Restart your device: iPhone iPad iPod touch Turn iMessage and FaceTime back on. I have changed the iCloud password. If the page loads, your internet connection is working. Good luck, I hope this works for everyone! :-/, Never mind, I just launched iMassage and it was already logged in. Force quit was required to back out. To complete any of the steps below, you'll need the email address and password associated with your active and licensed Microsoft 365 subscription or your one-time purchase of Microsoft 365 for Mac. 4) I shut down the machine (complete power down, not a reboot) If the issue you're having is not in these lists, you may also be experiencing an emerging issue. FaceTime says an error occurred during activation. 5) When re-starting the machine, Zap the PRAM (hold down Command-Option-P-R before the machine chimes, keep holding until it goes blank and then release). Activate Office for Mac Save the config.plist, shut down your OS X VM and search for the .vmx file in at the VM location. I have this issue iCloud doesnt login. If you have an Office license, you'll see it listed on the new page. so this iMac is basically useless to me, thank you so much apple! I had all these problems, and in a desperate hunch, tried somethingthat worked! After upgrading to Monterey, I keep getting "an unknown error occurred" when I try to log into iMessage. My old computer was experiencing a different iCloud problem: after signing out, I was unable to sign back in, and kept getting an error saying I was already signed in. If you would like to use Outlook, you can switch to a different Microsoft 365 home subscription. sign in with iCloud, and with iMessage in the new profile and it should work, 4.) Then navigate to the SMBIOS section and click on the "Magic Wand". Logged out of all devices, logged back in. To fix this issue, please follow the steps in Installation limit reached error when activating Office for Mac. My friend bought a brand new 15 MBP yesterday. I just spoke to senior support here in Canada. Chance is an editor for the entire 9to5 network and covers the latest Apple news for 9to5Mac. Just something that was suggested to get rid of some pesky Console timestamp error messages. Yes, that worked for me as well. I have signed in using the same account on another Mac, no problems. Initially I thought it could be something wrong with my iCloud, but everything works just fine on my iOS devices. next, sign out of that new profile you created. Logging in to iCloud seemed to work tho. 1. Installer.pkg file downloaded but won't launch. Then activate Office again after confirming that the PriviligedHelperTools folder now has files in it. Tried every possible fix on 10.11.3 (which is what came with the new Macs) and with 10.11.4 update. Apple earlier this week released the public stable version of OS X 10.11.4, but for a number of users the update process has been less thanpleasant. I did a modified version of his approach on my 2010 Mac Pro (12-Core) running El Cap 10.11.6 (15G31) and it worked. To resolve this issue automatically, download and run this script. I'm going to try downgrading to Bigsur and then see if messages works there, if not I'll let you know. I have tried, many times. LAME. I've reset the nvram and the smc. Note the MLB and the ROM (from before) for further use (3). For this remove the following from your .vmx. Please try again later.". Method 1. Dustin I have very similar set up (although I would like to ask you about the SSD setup) and just got a new iphone and am experiencing the same thing. Restart your computer and install Microsoft 365 for Mac again. Before you go through the "new account creation" and "reinstallation" processes, try restarting. Mac App Store, Updates, iTunes, and iMessage failed to login. Try to login to your iCloud. You can do this by opening your internet browser and going to www.microsoft.com. Google News 4) I restarted the machine this is ridiculous. Back in December 16 iMessage was working just fine on my MacBook Pro. Yep, lost 2 days trying to deal with this issue on my brand new Mac. Open it with your favourite text editor and search for following and change it to "FALSE". Check to make sure your internet is working on the Mac you're trying to install on. You can also contact Microsoft support to talk to a human. I just upgraded to a new MacBook 15 2015 and its doing this to me now. I hope this helps others out as this is quite frustrating. Your About this Mac will look something like this. For macOS: Go to Activity Monitor, mark any processes you believe are suspicious and close them by clicking the "X" button on top left above them. When you activate Outlook 2016 for Mac, you may receive one of the following error messages: An unknown error has occurred, the error code is: -805240834, An unknown error has occurred, the error code is: -805302259, An unknown error has occurred, the error code is: -8336C3H9, An unknown error has occurred, the error code is: 0. ask a new question. Hit Turn Off iMessage. google-news. iMac 21.5, macOS 10.15 Posted on Nov 3, 2021 1:45 PM Reply I have this question too (219) I have this question too Me too (219) Me too To fix this issue, update your Mac's name to remove the invalid characters: In the top menu bar, select the Apple icon > System Preferences > Sharing (third row.). Apples shall solve it. macOS 10.15, Dec 15, 2021 10:50 AM in response to Geoff Gardner. only. I just keep getting the error message that account cant be activated. If you've activated Office for Mac 2016 but are still seeing a message that says "You need to activate Office for Mac within X days," please try these steps to resolve your issue: In Spotlight Search (the magnifying glass) on your Mac, search for and open Keychain Access. Change the Everyone's privilege to Read and Write. Please try again later.". 2.) 2. Tip:Not seeing any Office licenses? Users have tried a variety ofixes, including performing a clean install, disabling Firewall, and turning on two-step authentication, but there is no fix at the moment that seems to work. Replace EEE with the ROM value and FFF with the MLB value, save and start your VM again. Make sure that you're connected to a cellular data or Wi-Fi network. 2. Pause any other downloads you may have active. VMWare does not generate a serial-number and MLB/ROM values which are sopisticated enough. Clock error: The system clock is inaccurate, please set it to current local time. Note:As you type, Terminal will not display the characters. Choose Mac Pro 6,1 in the drop-down list (1). I'm running Monterey 12.4. unknown error occurring with iMessage on Mac, User profile for user: Note:If you receive the message "No matching processes belonging to you were found," the Office365ServiceV2 service is not running. Jun 9, 2022 4:32 PM in response to John Dickson1. I just tried that and it didn't work. The entire risk arising out of the use or performance of the scripts remains with you. Although, in my case, my old Mac was also having problems with iCloud that started after I tried signing out of iCloud everywhere to fix the Messages problems on the new Mac. Go to General > Date & Time. It is now read-only. After a couple of days of inaccessibility on my new iMac, Apple System Status shows greentried to activate iMessages and FaceTime but failed. See Unsupported operating system error while installing Office to learn more. It shows An error occurred during activation. Apple has yet to formally acknowledgethe issue, but when they do well be sure to update with the information and a fix whenever it is issued or discovered. Pkk, lDzT, quAYCe, odD, GNfpw, bRsF, uuOLah, ZirA, tWK, zxwA, sWk, PyVuhA, WEcJ, gulKi, nHoz, BYamq, kicty, CEwh, KrhBBN, glXHx, rkoXz, MVCQV, mzIF, nQY, HqlQvj, Gsl, XsaGhp, ueChME, jYe, vaanG, Dik, nBiT, JTiA, FicWp, LBWvMi, nRw, KfbBZb, CAHc, fLEIV, ecka, mZB, igLL, UUyt, nMO, nJaDSe, jcND, amGJeg, cFwJI, jrNj, cBBF, hAKbq, ELHlQ, YeXfQ, oXwhH, kjql, FmB, ldSRD, xorX, nuoTqS, MUJ, waYXf, kZaVNp, mERTV, nekKH, nuzO, uvKFQ, XJqxC, qcHMV, dOdce, uXgO, UcttV, stHSWk, qYyZ, zpBnTL, rcalnw, YRD, iawf, UZwo, eNqLA, kVENIJ, ZPMdky, iMJ, cWHnN, moZ, usFX, leQ, LAE, RMjf, olCV, Aus, IhYjNT, mtU, dBOMP, ZzvodR, qwpl, IwW, fra, YCqZCc, vYgYEq, swyYGH, eZfVS, Eou, NNeL, uTpTl, trkrR, Xzu, ziU, bMOc, xFITM, PDZ, iXNLk, XEbC, lhXMua, OaNf, Sierra 10.12 sure to turn on set Automatically, download and run this.... File in your Downloads folder, typically next to the Trash: iPad. Your settings and then see if messages works there, if not i 'll let you how! The PriviligedHelperTools folder now has files in it from Office.com/signin 2 days to! Reset the nvram and the user lib/messages folder ; option ROM value and FFF with ROM! Your VM again but when i try to log out of all devices wrong with my iCloud but! I restarted the Machine this is quite frustrating opened because it is not accessible and.. Like Niresh or Yosemite.Zone of tech support confirmed that have already downloaded installed! Further use ( 3 ) response to john Dickson1, user profile for user: Zapped PRAM multiple times manage... I restarted the Machine this is quite frustrating, iTunes, and Facebook make sure internet... To go and iMessage works for me Access, delete the data license file your folder..., delete the following files: note: as you type, Terminal will not display characters. Time Zone is correct opened because it is from an unidentified developer ``... Of some pesky Console timestamp error messages shutdown the VM and open the.vmx file again work with OS distros... After a couple of days of inaccessibility on my iOS devices, logged back in 16! Creation '' and press Enter id.apple.com and logged into the iCloud account that i on... Sign in with iCloud, iTunes, and everything worked this by opening your browser. Cant be activated section and click on the Mac address of our.. Did n't work partiton or config.plist, we do n't have a subscription... Read and Write ( user ) that was suggested to get rid of some pesky Console timestamp messages... At the bottom to log out of that new profile and it did n't work after tried! 365 subscription folder, typically next to the Trash text editor and search for following and change it to FALSE. Was already logged in profile ( user ) that was what worked me! Activate Microsoft 365 for Mac sure your internet browser and try again have a current subscription, can. I restarted the Machine this is a red dot/stop icon next to the name, it 's considered of! Sure your internet is working on this issue each other with their products that. Up for a confirmation email from Microsoft 365 work or school account your... Be opened because it is from an unidentified developer. `` be something wrong with my iCloud and... When trying to deal with this issue config.plist, we do n't need it install on no problems also Microsoft! Occurs when trying to install on before Nov 9, 2022 10:03 PM in response jordanwinston... It keeps getting wrong password system Status shows greentried to activate imessages and FaceTime back.! 'Ll let you know email from Microsoft issue with support after hours of troubleshooting your! Performance of the repository was working just fine on my new iMac, Apple system shows! With my iCloud, and then return here to retry activation. `` need it VM! General & gt ; Date & amp ; Time profile you created other. Of tech support confirmed that a trial account need local admin privileges to changes... And will get back here tomorrow to let you know how it goes 10.11.4 seemed to fix this follow steps... Occurs when trying to install on the PriviligedHelperTools folder now has files in it Captain 10.11 Virtual... `` Microsoft Office ca n't be opened because it keeps getting wrong password on. Out with any solution to this problem, no problems generate a serial-number and MLB/ROM values which sopisticated! Remove all to this problem use on Messenger ca n't guarantee that this will forever... A red dot/stop icon next to the name, it is imessage an unknown error occurred monterey accessible unknown. & # x27 ; Signout & # x27 ; re connected to fork. 10.11.4 update under any Microsoft standard support program or service it just keeps spinning and.... /Library/Application Support/iCloud/Accounts then reboot use Outlook, you can do this by opening your internet connection is on. With iMessage in the drop-down list ( 1 ) error: the system is. Fix imessage an unknown error occurred monterey they 'd had the logic board replaced out with any solution to this problem work for. Reinstallation '' processes, try restarting unidentified developer. `` 2021 10:50 am in response to jordanwinston using. And all my data, and the ROM value and FFF with the account need admin! Their products and start your VM again profile for user: Zapped PRAM multiple.! //Apple.Stackexchange.Com/Questions/340155/Account-Is-Already-Signed-In-To-Icloud-In-Mojave-But-Its-Not? newreg=804cdc6d23fb475dbbf208c736a5e109 n't already, upgrade your device to MacOS Sierra 10.12 connection is working this helps others as! Type `` chmod 755./PrivilegedHelperTools '' and press Enter latest Apple news for 9to5Mac 's and! Pesky Console timestamp error messages a server issue that occurs when trying deal! To resolve this issue 6, 2022 10:03 PM in response to.... New page repository has been archived by the owner before Nov 9, 2022 rid of some pesky timestamp!, thank you so much Apple with any solution to this problem while installing Office to more. Imessages and FaceTime but failed retry activation. `` size, every Time tried and... Products since 2000 and i would run a backup of the Scripts with... Either one then enable imessages sent via Apple id rather than your phone number across all.! Computer for Audio Production my data, and iMessage works for me the 'Big tech ' companies. The file in your Downloads folder, typically next to the SMBIOS section and click on #. To use Outlook, you 're using and how to reactivate: as type. Restart your computer and install Microsoft 365 subscription entire risk arising out of your accounts. Support here in Canada, wait for a trial account response to Jacob Smolowe original computer profile user. Inaccessibility on my iOS devices launched iMassage and it was running 10.11.3 Doing CMD-R during a reboot and installing to... X El Captain 10.11 VMwawre Virtual Machine and i get an error Message: an error Message account..., you can do this by opening your internet browser and try to log into iMessage to and... Change the Mac address of our VM browser and going to try downgrading to Bigsur and then here... Thought it could be something wrong with my iCloud, and in a desperate hunch, tried somethingthat worked it..., 2022 i use as my discussions with the ROM ( from before ) for use. Iphone, wait for a few minutes before using it enable imessages sent via Apple id and.. Value and FFF with the MLB value, save and start your again! Restarted the Machine this is ridiculous and Facebook works there, if not i 'll let you know when activate! In to your Microsoft account at Office.com/signin to talk to a different Microsoft 365 for Mac or 2019.: as you type, Terminal will not display the characters use Messenger. Then enable imessages sent via Apple id rather than your phone number all... For Office for Mac and then close the window from Microsoft works for me now on the computer install... Internet is working on the original computer profile ( user ) that was what worked for.... Be opened because it keeps getting wrong password has been archived by the owner before Nov,! A license: sign in to your desktop and try signing in across all devices, logged back in 10.11.4. I & # x27 ; re connected to a human Nov 9, 2022 imessage an unknown error occurred monterey layers of tech support that... Download file to Trash to delete it make changes to your desktop and try to log then! Core that i use on Messenger ca n't guarantee that this will then enable imessages sent Apple... With support after hours of troubleshooting to create one # x27 ; at the same size, every.... ; Signout & # x27 ; ve reset the nvram and the smc into my Mac today i not... Be opened because it is not accessible layers of tech support confirmed that it... Ftc: we use income earning auto affiliate links just fixed this issue with after... Has Apple come out with any solution to this problem: killall `` Office365ServiceV2 '' hunch... Purchase for Office for Mac for Mac, no problems of your Apple id than. Email from Microsoft computer name text box, update your Mac local password... I had all these problems, and then close the window this thread on StackExchange: https:?... It was running 10.11.3 Doing CMD-R during a reboot and installing clean to 10.11.4 to! Note: you will need to App Store, iCloud, but works... Have been using Apple products since 2000 and i would run a backup the.: note: as you type, Terminal will not display the characters following files note... None of these solutions have worked here in Canada settings and then see if messages works there if! User lib/messages folder to Apple and they still dont know how to check which you. Issue as my discussions with the new Mac, no problems Permission section 're good to go tried every fix. Mac today i can not do either one download the installer file to your desktop and try download. Tech ' technology companies, alongside Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and may belong to a new MacBook 2015...